The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt3

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/EX
“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are names after people.”

Recap: Roy has managed to escape his three-year enslavement and retaken control of his business but still plagued by nightmares and unsure how to attempt to reconnect with is former wife, Roy starts to investigate the mind control drug that was used on him and hope that he can use what he learns to get his life back

Roy parked in his reclaimed parking space outside the front of the building and walked back into his office, doing his best to supress a grin as he could overhear many whispers and the stunned looks on the faces of his workforce, so many of the women had taken part in his humiliation but Roy noticed some were gone and there was a lot more younger males working away at the various banks of desks.

Roy relaxed with a coffee and put his feet up and smirked at the full body smear on the window that was unmistakably female and started going through the accounts for the last three years just to double check what he had discovered after pouring over them for the last two days.

20 mins later,

Mandy entered the building, gingerly walking while trying to block out the intense throbbing pain from her ass, every step in the ridiculous high heels making sure she felt every step.

Out of breath looking dishevelled, lacking the makeup and perfect hair that she was accustomed to, instead Mandy had her long blonde hair in a pony tail that stretched down to her perfect peachy ass, her normally immaculate business suit reduced to a creased grey skirt that was far too short and a grey jacket was too tight and barely buttoned together, only holding together by a single button that was dangerously threatening to pop if she breathed too hard.

To top off the slutty office whore look, Roy had picked Mandy’s underwear out by this morning, a single bright pink c-string thong and an even brighter pink bra that was useless for any kind of support and lacking boob cups, so her rock-hard nipples were constantly rubbing against the fabric of the jacket.

The last 48 hours had been nothing short but the surgical destruction of Mandy’s life, Roy’s control was absolute and wasted no time in showing Mandy exactly how much control he had over the stunning blonde.

First Mandy was told by Roy to take the rest of the day off and return home with instructions to kick her male model boyfriend out of her luxury dockside apartment, he had no idea what hit him as she threw all his belongings out of the windows after being forced to call him and break up the relationship.

Roy appeared at Mandy’s front door, Mandy being made to pack up all belonging,

The neighbours were watching in awe as she forbidden from using the lift and instead made to made to use the stairs while wearing her business suit and high heels but no underwear, carrying whatever Roy allowed her to keep in a trash bag to the car, one bag at a time as Roy delved through all of Mandy’s most personal items and threw the things he didn’t want her to have in the hallway for her to pick up and put in the trash.

Mandy was blushing as several various shaped dildos, leather hand cuffs and matching thong (bought as a gag gift for her Birthday) some DVD’s of porn (her now ex boyfriends that she had somehow missed from throwing out of the window)

“You can throw most of the sex toys away, but I will let you keep the others, I can’t believe how many of these things you have” Roy said loudly enough for all the neighbours earwigging to hear.

Roy was merciless as he forced Mandy destroy all her beloved author signed feminist books, toss in the trash all her family pictures, physically destroy the statues and ornaments that she had spent thousands of dollars collecting until the apartment was devoid of any evidence that she had ever lived there.

Mandy was exhausted after making several trips, sweat pouring down her face and frustrated from having to keep pulling her skirt down as she walked back up the stairs after dumping out the last few bags of what were her belongings and putting the trash bags full of clothes that she had been allowed to keep back into Roy’s car, to find Roy holding a familiar curved piece of fabric, “What’s this?” Roy enquired knowingly, Mandy blushed again “it’s my c-string thong, I like to wear one occasionally”, “I think you should wear one more often, put it on now” Roy commanded.

Mandy was grateful to put on any kind of underwear even this silly bit of fabric would give her some small modesty, Mandy pulled up her skirt and slid the c-sting into place as it gripped her pussy and felt the plastic rod between her ass cheeks.

Roy then made Mandy strip to just the c-string and her high heels, put her long blonde hair in pig tails and walk the length of the hall, past every neighbour’s door (many having a ring doorbell type to capture the performance) on every floor, Mandy to walk like she was a model on the runway, showing off a fashion designers latest creation, swaying her hips, thrusting out her perfect tits for everyone to see, inside Mandy was mentally shutting down, the intensity of the humiliation and disregard for her as a person, “was this what Roy felt when we took advantage?” Mandy thought as she continued to the next floor to perform her runway walk.

Mandy returned to her apartment front door, Roy was waiting with a smirk, “You look exhausted, oh well, get naked and go grab a ice cold shower and get your ass back to me quickly, chop chop”

Mandy pulled off her c-string, let down her hair and kicked off her high heels, much to her poor abused feet’s relief and turned on the shower, the ice cold water hitting her body made her shriek but Roy’s control was too strong as she proceed to wash her exhausted body.

Mandy got out of the freezing cold shower and realised that the towels were missing, Roy laughed as she walked out of the bathroom, dripping water and looking as far as you can get from the proud and powerful businesswoman that she radiated only a few hours ago.

Roy threw her a single small towel and made Mandy wipe herself slowly and erotically, turning herself on more and more with each command, trying her best to fight against the impossible, then Roy directed her to Mandy’s bedroom where Roy made Mandy bend over her bed, ass high in the air and took out a tube of sex lube, roughly inserting the nozzle into Mandy’s ass and squeezing all the contents deep into her tight little hole, Roy dropped his pants and underwear to the floor and guided his rock hard cock into Mandy’s incredibly tight anus, gently testing Mandy’s resolve, pushing just a little then more forcefully, the lube doing its job.

“Try and stop me, be as difficult and tight as you can, put up a fight slut” Roy commanded as Roy put more pressure on her virgin hole “I’ll rip your cock off, ill feed it you in a dog bowl” Mandy angrily grunted. “Excellent” Roy thought to himself, “let’s see who will win”?

Mandy was putting up a strong fight, utterly determined that Roy would not win as while she couldn’t move, she had control of one part of her body and wasn’t going to lose if she could help it.

Roy guided his rock hard cock that was not covered in lube, pushing it again against Mandy’s tight puckered hole, putting more force behind it this time, pushing the tip into the well lubed anus, Mandy gripped the bed frame, putting all her strength into holding off her unwelcome intruder, she never let her boyfriend fuck her in the ass, she wasn’t going to let this sadistic freak do it either,

Roy was loving it, this was exactly what he needed, control, power and the will to use it, the lube was ultra slick and had worked its way all around Mandy’s anus, Mandy screamed into the pillow and Roy’s cock slowly pushed through past her tight desperate muscle control and deep into her rectum.

There was too much lube and Mandy despite all her efforts couldn’t stop the inevitable, Roy felt large before when he just fucked her in the pussy, now it feels like he’s trying insert a baseball bat into her tiny hole.

Roy grunted in victory as he pushed himself as deep as he could go, feeling his balls slap against Mandy’s wet pussy, as Roy viciously pounded Mandy’s ass as hard as he could.

Roy had tried anal with Hannah during their marriage several times, it was kind and gentle, they used to joke that their sex life was two separate types of sexual intercourse he had with Hannah, there was making love and there was fucking, and Roy was making it abundantly clear to Mandy, this was without a doubt “fucking”.

“stay tight, don’t you dare, you will stay as tight as you can until I’m finished you fucking bitch” Roy growled as he felt Mandy trying to relax and just get it over with, instantly Mandy’s tightness returned, it was like a vice grip around Roy’s member, “Jesus, she would rip it off is she could” Roy thought as he moved from long thrusts to rapid uncaring slamming action, grabbing handful of Mandy’s long blonde hair and pulling back causing Mandy to lift her head up high and arch her back.

Roy ordered Mandy to rapidly jill off as fast as she could, Mandy slithered her hand to her aching sex, finding her clit and started rapidly rubbing herself, her hands becoming slick with a mixture of her own juices and sex lube that was leaking down from her abused asshole.

Roy was quickly getting close, why not give the cunt something special for having such a tight treat for him to play with, “cum now slut” with Roy ordered as he is exploding deep into Mandy’s ass, pushing his rock hard cock deep into her ass at the same time as Mandy’s overwhelming orgasm hit her exhausted and defeated body causing her to collapse onto the bed.

Roy withdrew his cock and ordered Mandy to clean him up, Mandy still rocked by her own orgasm as well as the now quickly throbbing pain coming from her asshole, sobbed as she crawled over to Roy’s cock as she went to work reluctantly licking and sucking all the filth and cum off Roy’s cock.

Trying to take her mind off the taste and utter humiliation she tried to probe with her fingers around her asshole and survey the damage, she couldn’t deny it, her once tight hole felt a lot less tight and considerably more painful as it oozed a mixture of lube and cum.

Roy ordered Mandy to get dressed and head out to the car, allowing Mandy to have one last look at her apartment, Roy further turned up the humiliation on Mandy by having her hand over the keys to her car and apartment (having already signed over everything she owned back at the office), something about physically losing the access to your property was like an emotional slap to the face and the first real realisation that she was in huge trouble.

When they got back home, Roy had Darlene show Mandy around the house/prison and took Mandy outside to show her their new shower facilities.

Roy had one further surprise, they were both banned from entering his home unless given permission or on a task set by Roy, instead they were both to move into their new love shack which was the small brick shed that Darlene barley ever used after buying the house.

Today was such great fun” Roy laughed, “I do have some house rules for you both though so...Destiny”

Mandy and Darlene’s worlds went black, they could hear faint words in the distance as their minds floated in a warm sea of tranquillity, nothing mattered here in the peace of the void then just as quickly they felt themselves rushing back to their senses.

Roy’s smug grin came back into focus, Darlene was the first to answer, “just get it over with and tell me what you’ve done now, I can’t stand that smug face”, Mandy nodded in agreement, the last few hours have taken its toll on the young woman, and it was starting to show, all Mandy wanted to do was sleep.

“Of course, I’m just trying to help you both get accustomed to being roommates and on call to me whenever I want” Roy replied, “Firstly yes the shed is a little small and could get chilly which is why you will both sleep in a nice comfy 69 position every night, each other’s pussy’s close to your mouths and noses, you will swap over so you both get the chance to be on top, also you will in this position edge each other three times before you can go to sleep”

Both Mandy and Darlene looked appalled at the idea of having to go down on another woman, let alone having to do it several times a night but the idea of a heavier woman like Darlene laying on Mandy’s body made them both want to vomit.

“Secondly, Mandy now has the same morning routine as Darlene but you will run together and if you get call after then you will offer them blowjob but they must cum on your face, also if it’s just one of you giving out head then the other must wait until the other is finished but here is where the fun begins, whoever gets the most loads on their face will earn themselves an orgasm when they get back, so you might want to join in giving head”

Both women looked dejected, Darlene knew there was little to no chance any of the passer by will bother with her when she’s running next to Mandy whilst Mandy was thinking the same thing except grossed out at the possibility of giving blowjobs to random strangers.

“I’ve also decided that your both packing way too much hair down there so every morning after your run but before your shower, you will shave each other of all your pussy and any hair around your ass, once you are done, you will conduct a deep check tongue only, to make sure you have done the best job you can as if you find any hair or stubble missed you will spank your own pussy three times as hard as you can until you get it right”

Roy knew this was probably too sadistic but it’s still nowhere near the hell that he had to endure.

Darlene felt revolted, she had always refused to trim her bush let alone wax it, Mandy on the other hand was used to spending a fortune on at the best salons to have her perfect pussy maintained and trimmed to however she desired, now they will be reduced to having to look after each other.

“Finally, you will both live in the love shack, eat your meals, wash yourselves including edge under the cold water every morning and keep your clothes there, you’re not to use my house for anything unless I give you permission, also I have installed an intercom in the shed so I can call you if I want anything which you will answer immediately”.

With that said Roy had moved some packets of extra-large bags of pasta / rice / porridge a box of washing powder along with a camping stove in the love shack and left the two new best friends to make the best of their new accommodations.

Back in the office,

Mandy remained stood up, waiting for permission to sit as Roy paid her no attention, not even a glance from the screen as she entered the office.

More clicks of the mouse and a slurp of coffee, Roy acknowledged Mandy and pointed to the chair opposite the desk to sit down which Mandy did very gingerly, the assault on her ass was still painful and the awful c-string wasn’t helping matters especially after being forced to catch a bus and walk the rest of the way to the office.

“So, let’s talk about why I appear to have never left payroll despite being enslaved for three years? I appear to have been receiving generous bonus’s and wages but not to my account”

Mandy was dreading these questions, “I kept you on the payroll but had the money transferred to a different account where I have used it to give bonuses to myself and my elite team under the radar on top of the regular yearly bonus scheme”.

“Hmm how generous”, pondered Roy, “who are your team?”

“Lorraine who’s now head of HR, Barbara head of Finance and Becky who was an in intern but now Head of Strategy, they are my Mean Girls” Mandy replied knowing she was marking three new targets for Roy’s vengeance.

“Mean Girls, how cute£ Roy replied.

Roy remembered Barbera, just turned 40, terrible attitude but had a great mind for finance, though hard to really forget someone who pissed directly on your face while laughing then had you clean their pussy after.

Becky always gave off the air of someone who was incredibly strait laced but when Roy was locked in the office basement, she had no issue using him to get her off several times a day and loved making him eat her ass while she tortured his balls by standing on his scrotum in high heels.

Finally, Elaine, 18 when she started so must be nearly 21, so young to hold such an important position but an enormous ego and self-important belief, no wonder she fitted into Mandy’s entourage so well, Becky would force Roy to cum into his hand and lick it up or if she was feeling particularly sadistic cum into her panties and wear them on his head as she took photos of her former boss.

“So, slavery, abuse and embezzlement, Mandy you really have no limits” Roy replied “I’m guessing Hannah and Julie don’t know about this do they otherwise Julie would have you experiencing your own personal hell” Mandy shook her head and looked at the floor. “I’ll give you everything on them, let me go and you can have them” Mandy pleaded.

“No, not yet, I have plans for you” replied Roy, “strip to your underwear and get under my desk, you have a job to do”.

Mandy trying with everything she could, couldn’t stop her body from removing her skirt and jacked and crawled under Roy’s desk and unzip his pants start sucking Roy’s cock, as Roy started thinking about what do about the awful heads of department.

End of Part 3