The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt2

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/EX

“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are names after people.”

Recap: Roy has managed to escape his Mistress’s control and planning on how to get his life back.

A woman repeatedly saying, “My warrior princess”, “stocking tops”, “pretty pussy”, female laughter echoing into deep feelings of helplessness and frustration.

Roy awoke breathing hard, covered in sweat and rapid breathing while forcing himself to calm down.

Despite starting to feel relatively normal again and exerting control over what was left of his own life, Roy couldn’t shake the nightmares and anxiety especially after he worked out that he had been enslaved for nearly three years.

Before all this started, Roy felt he was confident and outgoing, sure more than a little arrogant especially after meeting Hannah who encouraged having a healthy sexual appetite to the point they had an informal agreement around sleeping with other people as long as they were honest with each other and it was strictly a short term / one off thing but now Roy struggled to build up the courage to step outside the front door and stuck having to live in the same house as his former Mistress Darlene though Roy was making good use of the time.

Darlene was in a living hell, waking up every morning in the tiny cleaning cupboard and laying on the dingey rags that were formally Roy’s bed,

Her life was falling apart, she was forced to act like everything is normal to keep anyone at work from raising suspicion which was made much easier since she was instructed by Roy that “working from home is best way to keep up moral and an engaged workforce” and ordered her to put the offices up for sale.

Sure Darlene tortured Roy, forced him to experience humiliation and degradation into being nothing more that a puppet for her amusement but in Darlene’s mind he was still only a man, a absolute lesser being who deserved to be treated like that, who should have always have known his place at her feet, who was he to hold a grudge!

Darlene didn’t know what she hated more, the way Roy was messing with her life, especially after being forced to sign over all her assets including the house and bank account to Roy or the long ice-cold showers twice a day and being made to take part in whatever twisted acts of revenge that popped into Roy’s mind.

Not having the benefit of an orgasm for two weeks was beginning to take a toll especially being treated as a plaything of her now former slave, who was now taking a sadistic pleasure in “helping Darlene improve her life”.

Last week Roy made decided that regular exercise should be a new focus for her and so twice a day before her ice cold shower, Darlene was forced to run five miles non stop while wearing just a sports bra that offered zero support instead kept forcing her boobs to pop out and a pair of bright pink shorts that Roy had taken the support banding out so they would fall down easily along with some cheap (uncomfortable) running shoes that Roy allowed her to buy.

Every morning and evening Darlene would “run”, though in reality it consisted of her attempting to stop her outfit from flashing her overweight body as tried to move as quickly as she could.

So many times she has been caught by passersby with her shorts around her ankles trying to pull them up or her boobs thrashing around, the worst part was that should a man speak to her then she had to go over to them and offer a blow job only on the understanding that they cum over her face after which she would restart her run, Darlene was sure that men were now purposely waiting for her.

After the shower, Darlene edged herself three times as she drip dried in full view of the world while being disgusted with herself after giving three blow jobs to random men, though two were not exactly strangers as she had blown them over the last four days.

Darlene grunted as the third orgasm was getting close only to have her fingers pull away and refuse to finish the job, in pure frustration she slammed her fists on the outside wall and falls to her knees sobbing as her pussy begged for release.

Back in Roy’s bedroom, finishing up his breakfast that Darlene had made for him before her run, Roy looked over his wardrobe, “Today was the day” Roy told himself, he was dressed in jeans, t-shirt and a hoodie, not forgetting to pick up a syringe of the mind control drug and got into his Mercedes and drove over to what was Roy’s previously owned business that primarily dealt with real estate, it was so surreal to see the office and a moment of anger as he watched his previous second in the command drive into the car park and pull up in what was Roy’s old parking spot.

Mandy was Roy’s last “affair” before his wife tricked him into being hypnotised, long blonde hair, blue eyes and an athletic figure with gravity defying breasts, not many men or women could say no to her but she lacked any kind of self-awareness, she knew how stunning she was and how she always got her own way but lacked key people skills and experience despite thinking she knew everything and wouldn’t let anything stand in her way.

Roy had just won a major government contract, Roy threw a party at the office for everyone to thank them for all their hard work, everyone drank far too much with one thing leading to another with Mandy sucking off Roy as he sat in his executive office chair.

Roy could barely remember much of that evening but little did he know at the time that this would be the last consensual sex he would have with a woman for three years, one thing still bothered him, “how did Hannah find out so quickly? Maybe we were seen, or did Mandy tell her? Mandy knew of the code words but as far as Roy knew neither Hannah nor Mandy had met each other outside of a few official business parties”, it was one of many loose thread’s that had bothered Roy throughout the long ordeal.

Roy watched Mandy get out of her car, still looking the bombshell, “can’t be more than 28 now, and in control of all of my hard-earned business”, Mandy strode into the building in her sexy black power jacket, skirt and high heels, “full of power and authority, let’s see about” that Roy thought to himself as he played with the syringe.

Mandy had previously used the trigger words that Hannah had put in Roy’s head to force him to hand over the business and give her all of Roy’s connections he had built up over the years, the final insult was being left in the boiler room of the office, repeatedly used by the Mandy to orally get her and my former female employees off then sold off to Darlene for a whole $1.

Roy snuck into the building through the rear delivery gate, one of the few advantages of being held in the boiler room was having the time to work out where the exits were, even if he couldn’t use them, past the breakout area, up the stairs and slipping quickly into his old office.

Roy’s old office hadn’t been changed much apart from his family photos being replaced with pictures of Mandy on holiday and more vases of flowers and plants dotted around the room.

Looking around at the external view of the city and being grateful that the office was closed off from the rest of the building so Roy could have private meetings with important clients as well as more than a few naughty sessions with Hannah, taking a moment to breath it all in and feel pure moment of recollection between himself and Hannah then quickly refocusing at the task in hand.

Roy hid behind the door, knowing he had to be quick, if this fails then everything falls apart, Roy trying his best to control his breathing, stay silent and focus as Mandy strode into the office chatting away on her smartphone, injecting Mandy in the neck with one hand while covering her mouth with the other, for Mandy everything went dark.

Mandy’s eyes refocused and realised that she was sat in her large leather executive chair and looking directly at the previous owner smiling at her.

Quick as a flash shouted “Destiny” repeatedly at Roy whose head dropped to his chest, “I can’t move, why can’t I move” Mandy said in a panic, “because you’re not in control here right now” laughed Roy as he lifted his head back up “good to know for sure that the triggers don’t work anymore”.

Roy stood up and double checked that the office door was locked and took off his hoodie, “let’s have a little chat shall we but first let’s try something out?” Roy said as he moved over to the client couch in the middle of the room, “no you can’t do this, you’re not supposed to be here” cried Mandy as she tried to struggle against invisible restraints, “too pretty to hide” Roy said out loud.

Instantly Mandy felt whatever was restraining her disappear only to be replaced by a sensual warmth rushing through her as her body automatically stands up and starts stripping out of her clothes, throwing her jacket against the wall, then her skirt to leave her in matching white bra and panties with black stockings, tossing her skirt across the other side of the room, Mandy’s entire body feeling erotically electric as she can’t stop herself from taking off her silk top and throwing it over her head.

Mandy’s fingers feeling so good touching her own skin and running them through her hair, she reaches back and releases her bra strap, dropping the white bra to the floor to then grope her own breasts, pinching her rock-hard nipples, her breasts still gravity defying torpedoes, losing none of their perfection as Mandy licks her both nipples while making loud moans of pleasure.

Next Mandy reaches towards her matching panties, turning around and bending over at the waist to give Roy the best view possible then gently guiding the panties to then stepping out of them and turn back around, Mandy is now directly in front of Roy as grabs one of her tits with one hand and slowly glides her other hand through her trimmed bush, over her aching clit and with her middle finger deep into her wet sex which she then takes that finger and sucks all the juices off without once breaking eye contact with Roy, Mandy then strikes a pose, her hands at the back of her head, legs spread shoulder width apart unable to move but that doesn’t stop her moaning and shaking with sexual frustration.

Roy takes off his t-shirt, jeans and underwear, kicking them to the side, his rock-hard cock dripping a little pre cum, his heart racing “Please let this work” Roy prayed as he said out loud “Hey Mandy, Delicious Dick”.

Mandy’s eyes widened and her mouth became immediately wet to the point of drooling as she instinctively dropped to her knees, taking Roy’s erect penis and guided it into her desperate mouth, sucking and licking all over his rod like it was the only thing that mattered in her existence, she NEEDED this, its ALL she has ever wanted.

Mandy detested giving head though she knew sometimes it was the only option to get what she wanted if she wanted to avoid having to let some loser fuck her, it was the total lack of there being anything in it for her, a total one way street of pleasure so she had to make sure that when she did give someone a BJ then there would be something in it for her, usually money or gifts but her last blow job was three years ago and what she got out of it was to take Roy’s business from him.

Mandy moaned as her tongue licked her hungry mouth noisily slurped, Roy lay back on the couch, enjoying every second of this until he couldn’t hold out any longer and exploded his seed deep into her mouth, Mandy dutifully carried on licking and sucking Roy’s deflating penis, making sure to get every drop down her greedy throat.

Roy lay there on the couch as Mandy continued worshipping Roy’s flaccid cock, even soft Mandy was obsessed with it, covering Roy’s member with kisses and teasing it with her tongue until it sprung back to life, ready for round two.

“Mandy stop sucking me and go to the window, make sure your tits are against the window and your ass high in the air” Roy commanded, it felt so strange to be the one giving the instructions and boy did it feel good to have some control.

Mandy sadly stopped, even giving Roy a pout as she followed the instructions, pushing her naked body against the window so anyone passing would see the owner of the business exposing herself, Roy guided his cock into Mandy’s soaking wet pussy, her tight wet hole accepting Roy’s rod as he pushed himself as deep as he could, grabbing Mandy’s shoulders then pounded her as hard and fast as he could.

Mandy hadn’t felt cock this good in such a long time but in Mandy’s mind despite knowing that she has had bigger, much bigger than Roy’s cock, for some reason Roy’s feels immensely bigger, Roy pounds her harder, he cant control it any longer, grabbing Mandy’s long blonde hair he bangs her so hard that she collapses fully onto the window and smushes her face and tits into the glass leaving her looking like a ridiculous sex doll.

Roy cums hard into Mandy’s hot tight pussy, feeling like years’ worth of pent-up frustration leaving his body, as his hot jism unloads into her, Mandy orgasms as well, losing all body control when Roy pulls himself out of her, she falls on to the floor, leaving visible body imprint on the glass of two hands, a woman’s face and clearly naked tits smearing the window.

Roy falls back onto the couch to catch his breath and watch Mandy post coitus body shaking on the floor, as a mixture of his own seed and Mandy’s pussy juice leaking from her vagina onto the carpet, “never really liked that carpet anyway” Roy thought to himself as he pulled himself together for the next part of the plan.

Roy spoke the now dreaded words aloud “Mandy, Destiny” and suddenly Mandy was sat in her office chair, still naked except for the stockings, her legs wide and body unable to move, the taste of Roy’s cock still fresh in her mouth, Roy was back to being fully dressed.

“Let’s get down to business, I have put some instructions in your head that you will follow also a few triggers because who doesn’t like putting triggers into people’s heads and making their lives a misery, am I right Mandy” asked Roy.

Mandy glared at Roy then opened her mouth wide to scream as loud as she could, but nothing came out, she tried helplessly to move but then felt her hand drift down to her aching clit and start gently teasing, while her other reached up to her breast, teasing her nipple, moving from one to the other and back again

Everything inside Mandy wanted to attack Roy with all of her remaining strength but her body wouldn’t obey, uselessly fighting as she put on this lewd show, every time she felt she was getting close to orgasm ,she couldn’t get herself over the edge, no matter how much she wanted it until she slumped into her chair defeated.

“Yeah that’s one of the instructions, you can’t hurt me, you can’t lie to me, you will obey everything I tell you to do and you won’t seek any help also as a nice fun extra, you cant cum without me permission, hope the orgasm you just had with me was good one as it’s the last you will have for a long time as now no other man can make you cum, you will only get turned on by me unless I give you instructions otherwise or one of my naughty triggers accidently set you off”

Mandy didn’t like the sound of that, the thought that some random person could trigger her, or Roy could make her do anything he wanted was terrifying.

“Come on Roy, you don’t want to do this, I can help you” pleaded Mandy as she shifted uncomfortably as her hands went back to work teasing her aching clit and could feel her juices leaking under her perfect ass.

Roy smiled “don’t worry, you’re going to help me anyway” and then proceeded to ask Mandy if she told anyone about the blowjob and what has happened to his business since it was stolen from him.

Mandy explained that Julie had approached her about an opportunity, if Mandy had sex with Roy and let Julie video the act then she would show it to Hannah to prove Roy is a cheat, if Mandy did this then she would make sure that Roy would be removed, and the job was hers with them splitting the profits with Hannah, Julie and Mandy.

“Didn’t even need to drug you to do it, all so you can get what you want” Roy fumed, “Julie is going to pay for this, and I will get my wife back”.

Mandy continued to look pleadingly at Roy, “Your free now, you can have everything back, please let me go and I will give it all back and you will never see me again”.

“I’m not done with you yet and you have already signed over everything to me” Roy explained, “while you were out, I had you call my lawyer that Darlene had set up for me, you have filled out all the paperwork he has provided and signed everything over including my business back to me, your various properties, all that cash and savings you had accumulated in my absence, you literally are back to square one” Roy smiled “but I am a caring boss so you will move in to Darlene’s house this afternoon, don’t bother packing much, only the essentials.

Tears rolling down Mandy’s face as the realisation that all her schemes and betrayal have been found out and she

“You will continue to act as the head of the business, at least until I have my other matters resolved, make sure you let everyone know that I am back in charge, after that we will see how generous or not, I will be to you, get dressed but no underwear and leave the smear on the window, it’s kind of sexy”.

Roy gets up and walks out of the front entrance of the building, making sure everyone can see him as he leaves.

End of Part 2