The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt1

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/EX

Story of revenge, picking up when other stories have finished, the beginning is light on sex and humiliation but this is to lay the foundation for future chapters.

“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are names after people.”

Roy awoke to the chirping birds as he tried to stretch on his poorly constructed bed of rags and old clothes in the tiny cupboard that has been what laughably passes for his bedroom for the last..hmm thought Roy, I have no idea, its been so long.

Gingerly Roy picks out a tiny pink stripper pouch out of a selection of equally awful looking pouches that Mistress demands that he wears.

Roy’s current life of constant servitude, sexual humiliation and abuse at the hands of his mistress seemed to have been going on for such a long time.

Holding on tightly to the memories of when he was wealthy, happily married and successful before his world was destroyed and left to the mercy of Mistress.

Roy was married to Hannah, a beautiful doctor with dark hair and athletic figure until that fateful day when Hannah suggested Roy go to a hypnotist to cure his smoking.

Julie seemed so nice when he met her, the hypnotism session went well but then the trap was sprung.

Julie had cured Roy of smoking but also added powerful hypnotic suggestions, it didn’t take long before Julie and her accomplices had made Roy sign over his business, humiliate himself in front of Hannah until she only looked at him as a pathetic animal and finally helplessly watched as Julie and Hannah started a relationship only to end up being sold to Mistress for a dollar.

That life seemed such a long time ago.

Roy followed his routine, not that he could do anything else other than follow the instructions,

Outside the house is a large garden and swimming pool and pool house but Roy can only looks at hose nice showers as he his designated shower is a leaking water pipe that he has to hold over his head and drip dry before being allowed to re-enter the house.

Roy carried the breakfast up to Mistress, with a sigh he opens the bedroom door to see the familiar sight of Mistress’s large body on the bed with her legs wide apart and snoring loudly.

Gently putting the breakfast down, Roy crawls gently onto the bed and starts the daily ritual of butterfly kisses up till he gets up to her vagina, knowing she hadn’t showered the night before but helpless to resist, Roy goes to work hungrily lapping and kissing pussy, doing his best to get it over with quickly and avoid swallowing the many stray hairs.

Mistress smiles as she looks down at her pet, truly heaven to have such an obedient toy at her command then pushes her head back as her orgasm overwhelms body and mind.

Mistress drags her immense frame off the bed with Roy’s help and guides her to the bathroom as an alarm goes off on Mistress’s phone.

The alarm is her monthly reminder to give pet his medicine otherwise there could be side effects,

Reaching into the bathroom cabinet, still half asleep and partially hungover from the previous night, Mistress takes out a small syringe with orange liquid and orders Roy to get on his knees.

Roy looks at the syringe as a vague memory of Julie having something similar but cant fully remember what it was for.

Mistress attempts to inject Roy but a sudden feeling of nausea forces her to vomit into the bathtub then quickly reacting to a sharp stabbing pain in her leg followed by a loss of balance as she tumbles to the floor, the syringe’s contents fully injected into her body.

Roy’s attempts to pull Mistress to her feet are feeble at best, gone are the strength and power that he used to have thanks to a weak diet of scraps and never ending servitude, “Get up Mistress, please, help get you to the bed” Roy pleads as he continues to pull on Mistress’s arm when as soon as he gave the instruction Mistress stood up and walked effortlessly to the bed.

Mistress just stands there, not saying a word and covered in her own vomit.

Roy waves his hand over her face, “what was in that syringe, what does it do” Roy asks out loud only to be shocked when Mistress replies “Pets medicine, it keeps him under control”

Roy is cant believe what he is hearing but for the first time in a very long time he is able to be the one asking questions and takes full advantage of the situation, peppering Mistress with every question he can think of until a plan starts to form.

“Ok Mistress, I am going to ask you to trigger the hypnotic word you use to give me instructions and ask you to remove all the codes, phrases and whatever other things anyone has put in my head then you will wake me” that should work Roy silently prays as his heart is about to burst through his chest “oh and when I say the words “dumpster” you will go back to this state”

Mistress nods then says the familiar word “Destiny” and suddenly everything goes dark for Roy.

Roy awakes and looks around, Mistress is still there, “Darlene are you ok? ...wait Roy says outloud, your Darlene, I can say your name!

Darlene nods “yes my name is Darlene, I am feeling ok”, Roy jumps in the air laughing loudly,”its over, the nightmare is over” then the smell hits Roy, no idea how long they were both standing there for but the smell of vomit was only getting worse.

“Right Darlene, you will do whatever I say from now on, you will do nothing to hurt me or allow one to hurt me, no attempts to call for help or try to escape! Understand?” Darlene nods her agreement “time to wake up Dumpster”

Darlene blinks awake as a she starts rubbing her now bruised arm, “toy fetch me some ice for my arm and help me wash myself”

Roy tried his best to hide a smile, “Sorry Darlene but how about no and instead you go take a shower, an ice cold shower”

Darlene shakes her head in disbelief “what’s happening, you cant talk to me like that” as she turns around and walks towards her shower, “Oh no not that shower, your using my shower from now on, less of the talking back as well, I have earned a break from your annoying voice, when your done taking a long 20 mins shower you will come straight back to me”

Darlene is dumbstruck as her voice fails to work and her body forces her to go downstairs and out into the garden to use pets shower”

Roy falls back into the Darlene’s unmade bed, the first time he has felt such comfort and wraps himself in the duvet while primal screaming into the pillow out of pure frustration and relief.

When Darlene returned dripping wet and looking furious, Roy quizzes her on how many doses of the drug are left (6), where to get more (Julie) and a huge shopping list of things do including buying him actual clothes, real food and pulling together all her assets / money / property deeds which she will sign over to him.

When Darlene returned from the shopping trip, Roy spent the rest of the afternoon testing how much control the hypnotic suggestions could be pushed, having Darlene attempt to be a cheerleader, well a very fat cheerleader was hilarious to pushing how many commands he could give her to follow without it being noticeable that she’s not herself which will be important for her to continue to bring in maintain a work life and not tip off Julie that anything is wrong.

Sitting in the dining room Roy’s was eating his first substantial meal in what feels like forever while having Darlene stand at attention in a frilly made costume which is two sixes to small for her ample frame causing her breasts to fall out either side and keep pulling down the tiny made skirt but being unable to stop following Roy’s command of “looking presentable at all times”

“Seriously why didn’t you instruct me to inject myself every month?” asked Roy as he tucked into a steak meal.

“Julie’s instructions where that you were never to find out about the drug otherwise you could plan an escape or do something to the drugs, leaving you to think it was pure hypnosis control leaves you clueless and one less way to escape,

“Julie tried to think of everything, I have to give her that” replied Roy as he lifting his wine glass for Darlene to refill “going to have to play this carefully if I am going to get my wife and business back and don’t worry as I am leaving you a syringe to use on yourself and only yourself next month”

Roy relaxes back in the dining room chair “clean up everything by hand, no need to use to the dish washer, then we will swap bedrooms but before you go to sleep you must edge yourself four times, then when you wake up in the morning (always before 5:30) you will edge again four times, absolutely no orgasms without my permission but first why don’t you return the favour for all the times I have had to satisfy you, get on your knees and give me the best blow job you can”

Darlene awakes and drops to her knees, grimacing at the pain in her legs from the bathroom incident this morning and crawls over to him, unzipping his pants and gently pulling out his cock.

It was barely 24hrs ago that Darlene had Roy naked and unable to do anything as she teased his erection popping out of his cute little princess pouch then force him to eat her ass, Roy hadn’t had an orgasm since moving in with her.

Darlene licked up and down the shaft which felt rock hard and leaking pre cum which she slurped up every drop, sucking on Roy’s balls while jerking his thick hot cock.

Trying to be smart, Darlene pushed Roy’s cock down her throat thinking he cant possibly last long, she was right but also so very wrong as when Roy grunted that he was going to cum, her hands uncontrollably pulled the cock out of her mouth and aimed it her as Roy exploaded over his tormentors face.

Darlene’s once perfect life reduced to being a cum slut and servant to her former toy.

“You cant do this to me, please you have to see that I’m sorry about everything that I have done to you but this isn’t the way” pleaded Darlene as she scooped all the cum from her face and hair then sucked her fingers dry.

“Yep that’s quite a load you have there, make sure it all goes down your throat and don’t you dare lose a single drop” as Roy gets up and heads upstairs to bed leaving Darlene to the mess she has created.

End of Part 1