The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt10 — B — Charity Gala Opening.

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/EX

“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Recap: Hannah’s backstory explained, Hannah and Mandy humiliate themselves at the opening of the Gala with Hannah losing against Roy in the “Her vs Him” Tennis match, now let the real games begin.

Hannah burst into the female changing room, her heart beating rapidly and sweat dripping down her half naked body.

“This can’t be real, it just can’t” Hannah pleaded as she slumped onto the cold wooden bench next to the shower cubicles, her hand reaching under her skirt and felt the her hot sticky pussy aching to her touch, Hannah sobbed as her mind replayed the horror of her performing a deviant sex act in the middle of the tennis court with her own racket in front of all her sponsors and fans who had taken hundreds of photos and videos, what was left of her carefully sculpted image was ruined.

Mandy entered the changing room carrying a bag and sat next to Hannah.

“That was certainly unexpected” smiled Mandy, trying to break the ice and get a response out of the near catatonic Hannah.

“I didn’t know it would turn out like this” Hannah sobbed “It was all so perfect, we had everything until it all fell down, I don’t deserve this, any of this” Hannah continued as she stamped her feet in frustration”.

Mandy half smiled back “it doesn’t matter right now, we need to stay strong and make it out of this mess, we will stay strong and through whatever stupid shit Roy has planned until we get an opportunity to get out of here”

Hannah inhaled deeply, closed her eyes the exhaled “Can you help me get this thing out of my ass…please”

Mandy reached into the bag and pulled out a remote “Sorry, Roy made me use the remote from the crowd” taking a deep sigh “I’m allowed to remove it now but first you must have a cold shower which I have to help you…get clean then get you ready for your first visitor.

Hannah scowled at the revelation that Mandy had used the remote but this quickly disappeared when she realised that Roy had made further plans for. “Fine, let’s get this over with” as Hannah threw off what little clothes she had left until she was naked except for a visible flashing LED light show out of her ass.

Hannah got into the shower and switched the water straight to as cold as it would go, knowing Roy would just order her to do it anyway, it gave Hannah a small amount of extremely limited control of her situation, the ice water forcefully hitting her body caused her nipples to rock hard the Hannah realised Mandy holding a smartphone and taking video of showing “lather up the soap, pay attention to your fuckbags, don’t go to your pussy yet you dirty slut” Mandy directed and Hannah followed every instruction. “That’s it now wash that filthy fuckhole, yeah you dumb cunt get your fingers in there you fucking whore, bend over, Yeah that’s it get that ass high, beg me to take your plug out”

Jule couldn’t believe what Mandy was saying to her, no one has ever spoken to her like this in her life but worse why did she suddenly become so mean and vile after acting so kind only a few moment before “Please take it out, it feels so deep and big in my butt” Hannah replied, not wanting this thing in her ass any longer that she had to.

“Don’t you fucking move until I tell you to” Mandy replied, zooming in her smartphone and then forcefully pulled the plug out leaving Hannah’s butt hole wide open for Mandy to zoom into closer “Oh yeah, ready to take some big cock ain’t ya whore”.

Mandy tossed the butt plug on the shower floor “now get up and give me a nice smile and wave” Mandy instructed.

Hannah stood back up straight, grateful to no longer have the plug in her ass she smiled and waved at Mandy, still confused about Mandy’s personality change until Mandy put the phone down.

“I’m so sorry but I couldn’t stop myself” Mandy replied apologetically then turned the phone around to show that Mandy was live streaming Hannah’s shower to the main hall of the Gala with Mandy being forced to repeat any of the live char comments that were being sent in by the audience.

Hannah sighed “Just fucking great, when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, now my unplugged asshole got to be streamed on the big screen”.

Mandy helped Hannah get dry then opened the small bag she was carrying earlier, taking out a small black bag with Mandy’s name on it and putting it on the bench then handing Jule a similar sized white bag with Hannah’s name.

“What fucked up hell is this” Hannah scowled as she opened her bag, “No idea replied Mandy” as a video call rang on Mandy’s phone which Mandy immediately answered before Hannah could try and stop her.

The women were greeted to Roy’s smirking face “Hey bitches, that was fantastic by the way, but the nights not over and we are straight onto the next bit of fun, you both have a bag each and this is all you are allowed to wear until told otherwise” Roy continued, “Mandy my little blonde bimbo, you will be entertaining some important clients of mine that you have cock teased for years, Hannah you will go to the state room where someone is waiting for you but first you have your duties as host’s to take care of , your both to get dressed and go to the main hall, ready to participate in the festivities, as always you will do what anyone tells you until I tell you that you can leave”, Roy ended the call before the either women could protest.

Each bag contained a string micro bikini with the bikini top cups were intentionally modified to be as small as possible as well as have the inner modesty fabric removed making the material see through, the bikini bottoms also had the inner fabric removed but also the strings cut short, so they had to wear the bottoms low down which created a wedgie as they walked.

Mournfully looking at the pile of clothes they had to leave behind, both women looked at each other, naked except for the flimsiest of transparent material they walked out of the changing room, from the cold tiled floor of the changing room to slightly warmer wooden floor of the hall way on their bare feet didn’t stop both of them from shivering while their faces burned with embarrassment, someone must had put the Air Conditioning on as cold as possible as they walked into the main hall, shivering as the cold air hit their bodies while causing both the women’s nipples to poke through the barely there bikini fabric, doing their best not to look at anyone as the inevitable flashes from camera phones and rude comments flowed around them.

Mandy walked towards the corporate area where Roy was waiting, leaving Hannah to ascend the stairs to the State Room, Hannah felt so alone as Mandy walked away from her, now the sole centre of attention as she made her way to the State Room and whatever humiliation awaited her.

Hannah entered the State Room, she was familiar with room from previous meetings and events where she was the guest of honour, Hannah always thought that the room smelled of cigars and straight white privilege and took so much pleasure in being treated like royalty but today she was far from her regal best.

The State Room was filled with antiques, books lined the shelves and large leather chairs dotted around the cavernous room.

Walter Craig smiled as Hannah entered the room, sitting back in a wingback chair and smoking a cigar “Hello Hannah, what a surprise to bump into you here, I see you have changed your fashion sense to match your new circumstance”.

Hannah was speechless, her previous boss who had just fired her and seemed to be going to extreme lengths to destroy her academic career to the point where it now appeared she never graduated high school let alone held a doctorate while financially crippling her for the rest of her life. “Walter, please, what more can you do to me” Hannah pleaded, I’m done, broken, nothing left, please no more”.

Walter smiled “nonsense my dear, you had such grand plans to take everything from me so its only fair I return the favour” and pulled out a document from his tailored jacket pocket “here is your severance agreement, its worth £2.1 million dollars, you can sign the agreement and the funds will be transferred to you or to any beneficiaries”.

Hannah’s heart started to race, quickly thinking that she could have the money transferred to her bank and she could escape the building and be in Mexico by midnight, empty the bank account and live off the grid, this was her escape! “Yes, thank you Walter, I know you will pursue me for your money you claim I owe you, but I appreciate that you have always been an honourable man”.

Hannah approaches Walter to sign the document, Walter hands her a pen “yes honour is a rare thing these days” Walter replied, “Which I why you will sign this additional document for services rendered to these four gentlemen, this will give your severance money to them split four ways as an apology for losing them their jobs”.

Hannah looks around and saw four large black men who had been operating the “punishment stocks”, “what, I err , I don’t understand” Hannah muttered.

Walter smiled and whispered into Hannah’s ear a set of instructions, Hannah resigned to her fate replied signed the additional document and spoke to the four black men “I’m sorry for blaming you for the break in at the lab and trying to get you all fired from your security jobs, I’m a total bitch who wants to make it all up to you all anyway I can, please take this money that you deserve far more than me and as a bonus please let me fuck all of you any way you want.

“Have fun gentlemen and see you all at work tomorrow” Walter replied as he walked towards to the exit, the four black men looked at each other and smiled then started to take off their clothes as the door to the States Room closed behind Walter.

Four exhausted men left the States Room, several minutes later followed what was physically and emotionally left of Hannah, barely able to walk, she held onto the railing of the stairs as she very slowly made her way down the stairs, covered in semen, dripping down her body, her pussy and ass leaked, her hair was drenched and matted together in various states of drying, she had no idea where her bikini was but at this point she didn’t care.

Roy watched Hannah descend the stairway, Mandy wasn’t looking much better, both women stood next to each other in a daze, barely recognising the other as they were guided to the rear of the limo by hotel staff who did their best to avoid touching either female, Roy had arranged for the limo to pick them all up but instructed that both women were to ride in the trunk, Roy didn’t want to have to look at the disgusting bitches any more than he had to, neither woman could speak so Roy took pity and left them a bottle of water to share in the trunk to share.

When they got home Roy used a garden hose to shower both women, they were so exhausted that neither could put up any fight and collapsed in the garden where they both quickly fell asleep.