The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt11 — New Beginnings.

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/EX

“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Recap: Hannah is destroyed, Roy appears to have succeeded in his plan so what’s left for Roy and what will happen with Julie.

Hannah grumpily got out of the hygiene van, carrying several mops and buckets she followed the four other cleaners into the building.

Hannah looked a million miles away from the wealthy, respected and powerful woman she was several months ago, now dressed in modified dirty blue overalls where the zipper purposely didn’t go any higher than under her enhanced breasts, cheap faded white plimsols, her hair in a ponytail, she was fifth in line of seniority on a work crew of five people and only woman.

Roy was barely around since the Gala, seemingly spending his time at work or with Julie which suited Hannah to not have to deal with him but it was lonely in the large house where she did nothing but join Mandy for their humiliating morning run and exercise program, clean the house wearing a cheap stripper costume and perform whatever menial tasks that Roy could think of when he did make an appearance.

Hannah thought Roy was losing interest in her as the list of humiliating tasks became less and less and since the Gala, Roy didn’t use her for sex which she was grateful as her body was still aching from the train that was ran on her by the four security guards weeks previously, this was until Roy came back one night and explained that Hannah needed a job that suited her level of education as well as her need to pay back Walter the several million dollars owed by her.

Roy had “kindly” got her a job with the hygiene crew that serviced Roy’s office, she would help getting the office clean and ready for work with 95% of her meagre wages going back to Walter to service her vast debt.

Hannah wasn’t just pissed about having to get up so early, nor just the pathetic amount of money she would earn but being forced to do a menial job that was so far beneath her as well as being treated as the least important person in a crew who’s only job was to clean the office building of the business she used to own, she had a doctorate, she was a respected scientist not some floor scrubbing cleaner!

Three weeks into the grind and things were not any better, Hannah barely spoke to anyone and obeyed the various humiliating work instructions, which always consisted of the worst jobs being given to her, not that Hannah could put up any fight thanks to Roy’s instructions forcing her to be a “team player and respect her supervisor’s authority no matter what”, not that this stopped any of the other men on the team from molesting Hannah or making her life as difficult as possible since she was the most junior member of the team which made everyone her superior.

It didn’t take long for the supervisor to realise how unquestionably compliant Hannah was before he started pushing his luck, instructing Hannah that is was company policy that all mopping and polishing had to be done naked and required him to film her doing the tasks naked to prove the job had been done correctly, this evolved into instructing Hannah that it was good team etiquette that blowjobs were given to each member of the team at the end of the shift by the most junior member of the team as a thank you for training her to do her job.

Quickly this supervisor dropped all pretence and ended up with Hannah having sex with any one on the team any time they wanted which did start affecting performance and productivity but this was easily fixed by having Mandy join the cleaning team as the same position as Hannah, both being joint junior members of the team quickly led to both women having to do the work of the rest of the team while providing sex on command while the men sat back and watch TV in the break room.

It was only fair Roy reasoned that Hannah would split her wage with Mandy as it wasn’t the hygiene company’s fault that Hannah “was lazy and distracting the other workers”, this caused an unexpected break to form between the women who began openly voicing their hatred for each other with each blaming the other for their awful predicament much to Roy’s entertainment as he watched the two arrogant former friends openly despise each other.

This growing hatred was used by the other cleaners to their advantage, making them women compete against each other to see who can finish their work first with the loser being given a punishment chosen by the winner.

Mandy lost on the first day and had to give the rest of the team rimjobs including a very sweaty and dirty Hannah.

Next day Mandy won and decided since Hannah thought she was so special that during the next shift whenever anyone said her name, Hannah had to stop what she was doing, shout as loudly as she could that “Hannah is a stupid cunt” repeatedly while rapidly edging herself until she was close to orgasm then had to stop, no orgasms no matter what, if she did orgasm then she had to be spanked on her pussy 10 times.

And so, it went on, each day a new humiliation, each time escalating to new heights as the women tried to one up the other.

Roy arrived in the evening to bring Julie take out and catch up on playing Halo, since the Gala Julie and Roy had been spending more time together which Michael had commented on a few times during one of his visits.

“So, things are going well between you two?” Michael asked knowingly.

“Yeah, it’s been fun, showing Julie the videos from the Gala have helped break Julie’s image of Hannah as being this untouchable all powerful being” Roy replied as he sipped on a coke.

Michael purposely not mentioning that he had accidently ruined a moment between Roy and Julie as it looked like they were about to kiss until he burst into the room. Its clear to everyone, even the armed security detail that guarded the apartment who Michael was pretty sure had never had an original thought in their life could see what was happening between them…maybe they needed a little push.

“You succeeded, ding dong the bitch is financially and reputationally dead, your back to where you belong and Julie is free to start fresh, at least that’s what the shink’s report says anyway, its not healthy to be stuck in here all day” Michael replied as he opened a bottle of red wine and poured a glass.

Roy stopped for a moment, deep in thought “No your right, is there anything that we can do to help Julie move on?”

Michael watched Roy for a moment, it was obvious the guy had caught feelings for Julie but couldn’t bring himself to act on it, maybe out of guilt or high moral stupidity “Come on Roy, its obvious there’s something between you two, pack up and move anywhere in the world, start fresh, make something positive out of the negative”

Roy shook his head “No, she deserves to be truly happy, I’m broken in so many ways and…” Roy trailed off “can we get Julie set up elsewhere, new identity if needed, it doesn’t matter how much it costs”.

Michael noticed Julie outside of the door, no idea how long she was there but think she heard enough “Sure leave it with me, I will have a chat with her and see what I can do, anyway you got a big meeting tomorrow right? Multi-billion-dollar presentation, pretty much in the bag?”

Roy took a sip on his coke, “Oh that, yes all pretty much sorted, just need to show up and assure the client’s team everything is in safe hands, simple slam dunk” “Roy dropped his can in the bin and stuck his head around Julie’s door to say goodbye and left the apartment.

“Its ok, he’s gone, I take it you heard everything?” Michael said from the kitchen.

Julie entered the kitchen, wearing jogging bottoms and jumper that hid her fit body and enhanced breasts, her hair growing out from her original pixy cut added to her attractiveness “Just the part about getting me set up somewhere else, Roy’s right I can’t exist here anymore, I’m much better and ready to get out there into the world”.

Michael smiled “I have asked Roy to leave it with me, should be pretty quick to arrange, how do you feel about tomorrow morning?”

Julie was shocked “Wow that quickly, I thought I would have longer…”

“You mean longer with Roy?” Michael teased “come on, there’s obviously something between you two, can’t you move on together?”

Julie had tears in her eyes “I can’t, look what he’s been through, I’m just a constant reminder of what happened, what I made happen to him, he deserves better that me” Julie took a tissue offered by Michael.

“It’s ok, I get it, leave it with me and I will make the arrangements, did you want to see Roy before you leave tomorrow?” Michael asked knowingly.

Julie thought for a moment, fighting what she really wanted to say, “No its fine, it’s better if I just leave, can I leave a note with you to give to him?”

Michael nodded “Sure, you go get packed and I will get things moving”.

Roy arrived at the office early to make sure everything was set up just in time to catch Mandy power walking into the office, between the early morning cleaning job, humiliating jogging exercise program and working long hours at the office in her normal assistant role, she was losing what little fat she had and looked extremely fit which added to her attractiveness.

Mandy began setting up the meeting room after Roy had given her a special outfit to wear which consisted of tight pencil skirt (she couldn’t bend over without the skirt trying to cut her in two) no panties, bright pink push up bra (also far to small which smashed her breasts together comically) and a white blouse that had removed all but two of its buttons so it flapped open as she walked and to top it off a pair of black high heels that were. Roy reviewed the presentation to triple check for errors when he receives a message from Michael “Julie exit all arranged, on way to the Airport with her and her new identity, she asked me to give you a note that I will pass on later, hope the meeting goes well”

Roy sighed sadly for a moment, sadness and regret quickly giving way resignation that he knew he was doing the right thing, just then the client team arrived just as Roy’s phone started to ring.

Roy was busy shaking hands with the male client team, excused himself for a moment and offhandedly instructed Mandy to look after the clients to her best ability as Roy answered the phone and saw it was Michael.

“Roy, I got everything under control, Julie has been ran over by a hit and run at the airport, I’m with her and an ambulance is on the way, will message you the hospital as soon as possible”

Panic gripped Roy “I’m on my way, call me if anything changes”.

Michael still sounding panicked “No its fine, do the meeting, its worth billions, I got this”

Roy had already put the phone down and headed straight to his car, tearing off down the street to the highway, luckily the Airport wasn’t that far away, if traffic wasn’t heavy, he should beat the ambulance.

Roy arrived at the Airport and parked in the short stay carpark, quickly running around to see if he could see Michael or a group of people to indicate an accident when he saw Julie who looked just as upset as him and ran straight toward each other.

Both talking at the same time “are you ok, Michael said you were hurt” both hugging each other and crying at the same time as repeatedly kissed.

“Like watching two seals fight over a grape” Michael said as he bit into an apple.

Roy had tears running down his cheeks “You said she was hurt, run over!”, Jule punched Michael on the shoulder “you said the same thing to me”.

“Oh, I meant fruit stand, Julie had found a great fruit stand at the airport, the apples are to die for!” Michael laughed as took another bite from his apple “look you pair of morons wouldn’t see for yourself so I helped you along, Roy obviously thinks your worth more than a several billion dollars…ironic since that’s what I am going to sue your ass for after punching me, yes that hurt but I’m fine by the way, and Julie missed her flight to her new life the moment she heard you may have been in an accident, simple put your both retarded for each other!”

Roy hugged Julie again “I’m sorry, I didn’t want to hurt you”, Julie kisses Roy “I’m sorry I should have said something, I made you miss your big meeting, all that money”.

“Money doesn’t matter, through all this, the only thing that mattered was you” Roy replied.

“Ok can we stop before I throw up” Michael laughed “My private plane is waiting to take you to my island for a long vacation, anything less than six months and I will be very disappointed in you both”

“But the business, Mandy and Hannah, I haven’t got any idea what to do with them” Roy replied still hugging Julie just as tightly as she was hugging him.

“That’s fine, I will get someone in to manage the business, might need a guide from you but it will be ok, Mandy and Hannah will be gone by the time you get back and won’t bother you again…no I’m not going to kill them before you ask but I do have a business opportunity that they will be perfect for” Michael replied and tossed the apple core in the trash “go have fun, will give you a call in a few days”

Roy and Julie run hand in hand to the private plane terminal where one of Michaels assistants took them to the plane and on to their first vacation together.

Roy took off his suit jacket after entering the plane and looked around “we don’t have any clothes other than what we are wearing, I just wanted to say that I’m happy to take things slow, get to know each other properly, no pressure to have sex or do anything”, Roy turned around as Julie’s bra and panties hit him in the chest “No pressure from me either” replied Julie who was completely naked passionately kissed Roy and helped him get out of his clothes as the plane prepared for take-off.

Michael took out his phone “I great philosopher once said, “I love it when a plan comes together” then he quickly realised and said out loud “I bet those two will be screwing on my plane, eww I’m going to need to arrange for a team to deep clean the entire thing”.

California Airfield Two days later.

A tall bald muscular man gets off a private plane with dressed in an expensive suit along with several friends just as a limo pulls up and Michael gets out.

“Andrew how are you? My name’s Michael, we have spoken several times but finally glad to meet in person” Michael says out loud and offers his hand.

The tall bald man shakes his hand “Good to meet you to brav, you said that you had an business opportunity for me?”

Michael smiles back “Absolutely, I know you have had some legal issues that may have impacted your business, I have a friend who has some resources he wishes to give to you free of charge as he himself has recently recovered from being bought down by a female who took literally everything from him and left him as little more than a slave.

Andrew was shocked by what he was hearing “for real? A bitch bought down a man and stole everything, that’s fookin wrong bruv”.

Michael nodded to the limo driver who gets out and retrieves the gifts.

Two women get out of the limo, fully naked with their hair slicked back and bright red lipstick, only wearing black high heels, one blonde and one brunette, both equally stunning being coaxed along by two gold dog leashes attached to black chokers “I’d like to introduce Mandy and Hannah but you can call them whatever you want, guaranteed both will be 100% subservient to only you” Michael replied and handed over the dog leashes to Andrew.

“I’m guessing one or both were involved with your friend’s downfall, am I right? bruv got even and leaving these loose ends?” Andrew replied and took the dog leashes.

“Absolutely correct, here are the individual women’s lives, these packs contain everything and include power of attorney, you literally own them, we all think that these women will be better off in your company and all we want in return is to consider us all friends and at some point in the future we may need to call on a favour from a friend like you” Michael replied smiling.

“Oh you better believe it, we friends bruv, no worries there, tell your friend thank you from his new friend” replied Andrew.

They all waved goodbye as the women were guided up the stairway and into the plane.

Andrew sat down on the sofa of the private plane and began to read all about his new purchases which quickly led to Andrew and his friends wasting no time in sampling their new toys on the flight back to their new home.

Roy stood at the wedding alter with Michael as his best man awaiting Julie’s big entrance.

The 10 months had flown by and were easily the happiest of each other’s lives so far,

“You get the same experience doing a drive through in Vegas, just sayin, you save a packet as well” Michael joked.

Roy laughed “Yeah but Julie always wanted the big wedding and after all the hard work it took to repair her relationship with the family, its only fair she gets to have a big day”.

Michael smiled at Roy, the first time since they met, seeing him genuinely happy was like meeting a new person “hope you don’t mind but I have agreed to have the web cam active for the ceremony, we have some friends who are desperate to see the wedding but can’t be here for legal reasons”

Before Roy could reply, the bridal chorus music started and Julie wearing a beautiful white wedding dress walked down the aisle accompanied by her very proud father.

Andrew and his friends gathered around the 70″ OLED tv to stream the wedding.

Mandy and Hannah entered the room, wearing a cheap slutty bridal party outfit made up of flimsy white dress, white vail and white high heels with an added extra touch of each women wearing a butt plug with a white train flowing behind them, each women held some flowers that they had been made to pick from outside the property.

Andrew glanced at what he considered his property, two beautiful women at his full command day and night, enjoying the extreme wealth both were generating for him as Andrew had monetized practically every waking hour of the girls lives.

Between camgirl livestreams, only fans and other paid for content coupled with Hannah’s social media popularity with the feminist nazi cults, Andrew had stumbled on the idea of having Hannah as a counter personality to his own masculinity views, making Hannah spout any crackpot sensationalist bullshit he could find bought in all the simps and the haters, desperate to pay just to hear the next sermon by their own personal goddess who went out of her way to attack Andrew and his ideas but in reality all the money was flooding into Andrew’s bank account.

“Fook me, she is beautiful, I’m telling you I bet she didn’t need any make up, that’s fookin natural beauty right there!” Andrew said to his friends “ain’t that right bitches, right there is a classy lady not a dumb split arse’s like you pair”

Big Chonk, the largest of Andrew’s friends pulled out a tissue and sobbed “Ah dude, you always cry at weddings, man’s a serial pussy smasher with an epic violent streak but stick him in a wedding party and he’s blubbering like a bitch who missed her period” Andrew joked who then sneakily wiped his own eyes.

Little T entered from the kitchen carrying two bottles of champagne, “Did you send them a wedding gift boss?” Andrew nodded “Of course I did, what type of geezer do you take me for, especially after he helped me out with these two money machines, sent them $100k and the most expensive bunch of flowers I could find, fackin huge I tell ya!”

The reverend pronounced Roy and Julie, man and wife, the crowd in attendance threw confetti, Andrew and his friends did the same and made the two bitches clap and applaud the happy couple, Mandy had mentally checked out weeks ago, completely surrendering to her future, Hannah refused to surrender, this cant end like this, I won’t allow it, It’s never the end!.

The End?