The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Island

Chapter III Eric and the Ayers Family.

I wasn’t really being honest with Evan, I knew that if he found out that I had a fascination with Leila he would be jealous. I didn’t want to hurt him but most of all I didn’t want him to hurt her. He has quite a temper, once one of his slaves accidentally bumped into him in the main hallway. Evan got so angry that he made that slave ram himself into a stone wall until he lost conciseness. I love Evan and the slaves are our playthings, but Leila is special and I won’t allow her to be harmed not even by him. Today will be an interesting day, it’s time to test out the newer versions of the drug. My test subjects will be arriving on the island in about hour. They are a married couple, Mr. and Mrs. James and Ellen Ayers. The Ayers family is one of the richest families on the Western Coast of the United States, Mrs. Ayers owns a nationally syndicated cable network, Mr. Ayers owns one of the world’s most successful shipping and receiving companies. After today Evan and myself will own those companies. The weaker version of the drug that I will be using today will only be fully successful, if I can get them to submit to me in some way. Once administered the drug will make them extremely open to my suggestions but it won’t give the full control unless they submit to me or are broken down. Normally I’d be worried about taking on a married couple, but this will be easy. The research that Evan did on them suggests that she is somewhat of a slut and he it is a recovering alcoholic. The marriage has been suffering for years. Any bond that they might have has been incredibly weakened by his drinking and her affairs. She has been seeing (and fucking) a local psychologist and he has sought counseling for his alcoholism. Last night I ordered Seth to acquire any written or audio files that their respective therapists. Not exactly light reading but the extensive files on both the Ayers is truly interesting and will be instrumental. Getting her to submit and breaking him should be both easy and fun. In fact I am so looking forward to this challenge that I haven’t bothered to tell Evan that I found a way to make the stronger version of the drug easy to administer. I’ll have my fun then I’ll tell him.

It’s almost eight o’clock before their private yacht “Ellen’s Glory” arrives. They’re nearly two hours late and Evan is so pissed he’s locked himself in his private chamber...again. I’ll go to him, but our guests have arrived and I need to get them settled first.

I love Evan but his damn tantrums are getting old, as I walk to the main hall to greet our guests I see Leila standing there waiting for me. She’s wearing the most elegant designer cocktail evening gown. For tonight’s little game she’ll be playing my wife. You may wonder why the need for such a ruse. It’s all very simple really, Ellen Ayers tends to prefer men who are not just good looking but unavailable as well. Since the reason they have been “invited” to the island is that my business partner Evan I and want to conduct business with her husband she’ll figure I need to suck up to him. Add the fact that I am happily married and that makes me exactly her type. I give Leila a warm smile as she greets me.

“Good Evening Kevin” she says in her elegant proper way.

That alone would be enough to give me a hard on if I wasn’t on a mission. I kiss her slightly on the cheek as I walk past her, noticing her brilliant smile. She then walks beside me as we go to the main entryway and wait for the car from the dock to arrive.

We briefly go over the plan on the porch in the minutes we have before the car arrives. And then the car does arrive an unexpected bonus arrives with it, Eric Ayers. Eric was the Ayers only son a senior at Stanford Universities School of Business.

We didn’t have much on Eric, but in both of his parent’s files he was referred to with a certain amount of trepidation. He’s very smart but according to his parents he doesn’t have much loyalty to anyone but himself, he’s ambitious somewhat of a troublemaker and even at age 22 ruthless. His mother is afraid that he may be BI-sexual. His parents are privately somewhat scared of him. I know I said that we didn’t have much on him and though we do certainly have enough to get a good start these bits of information were purely subjective and not nearly as detailed has the info we have on his parents. This wasn’t expected but will certainly makes things a bit more interesting. Plus an added bonus was Eric was extremely pleasant to look at. He was about 6′1 had an extremely well defined body, short jet black hair that was styled into a nice crew cut. He had piercing black eyes, which were a clear window into his dark soul, it was obvious to me that his parents had reason to fear him. An another great thing about Eric was he had great taste in clothing. He wore a dark double-breasted Armani suit with a collar-less charcoal satin shirt that was tight fitting and showed off his well-defined body. Even his shoes were notable he wore a very expensive modern loafer that was shined so well it cast a slight reflection. Eric would make a great slave but looking at him, I knew he would somehow be more but I also knew I would have to keep my eye on him.

Eric got out of the car before his parents and immediately walked up the stairs to me his hand extended, he shook my hand and said to me

“Hi, I’m Eric Ayers, I heard my parents were coming to your nice island and had to come here myself”. After giving me the almost proper salutation he imediatly turned to Leila and said

“You look as good as ever Leila”.

“You know each other” I said puzzled and a little flustered. Before Leila could say anything. Eric said in a cocky tone.

“What, she didn’t tell you about me, I’m hurt honey, truly I am, I know it’s been a few years but you could have at least told your new husband that you were once engaged to another man”

“You were engaged to him” I said sounding angry partially because I needed to keep up this marriage ruse and partially because I was angry.

“It was a long time ago Kevin” she said sounding truly sorry.

“It was something I’d rather have forgotten all together, I didn’t know it was his parents that were coming until a few minutes ago” she said starring daggers at Eric.

“You wound me” Eric said as he clutched his right hand over his heart.

“It’s okay honey” I said dismissing Eric’s arrogant attempt at humor.

I would have said something else to Eric (who I was already starting to seriously dislike) but at this point Eric’s parents had come up the stairs. After salutations and a brief tour of the island’s main complex we decided that given the late hour (and the huge headache I got by watching Evan and his parents fawn over Leila) I decided it would be best to show the Ayers family to their rooms.

After they had gone up stairs Leila came to me on my way to Evan’s private chamber. She warned me not to trust Eric at all, she said as long as he was here on the island she and everyone else would be in danger. She said that she broke off their engagement because he was violent and cruel and was given to fits of rage. After she left him he stalked her for months, the only place she had felt safe from him was here on the island with me. She began to cry and I held her in my arms until the tears stopped and she kissed me deeply. I wanted to stay their with her, to take like I hadn’t been able to before. I backed her into a corner, in the third level hallway, stroking her long silky hair as she continued to kiss me, her tongue in my mouth dancing with my own. I broke this kiss ignoring her disappointment and got on my knees in front of her. Sliding her gown over my head pleasantly finding that there was no underwear to stand in the way as I licked her clit. Hearing her moan with delight only made my hard on, get even harder, she nearly screamed as I rammed my tongue fully into her delicious cunt. It seemed like an eternity before she came, trying as hard as she could to make her orgasm quiet (after all we were in the hallway). After she was done she collapsed in the corner, looking me deep in the eye, looking at me with only love, true love. It almost made me sad to see her love me so, because I too loved her but was not free to give myself to her fully.

After a few moment of tenderness in the corner, I told her to go to my room, and lock herself in, and only to open the door for me. That having been said she gave me one last kiss before she happily set out for my room.

I didn’t know what to expect when I entered Evan’s room, but I was pleasantly surprised to find him laying peacefully on his bed, on top of the covers half naked seemingly waiting for me.

“How did it go lover” he said giving a slight smile as I laid down beside him.

“One unexpected surprise, they brought their son with them, the adjustments to our situation and the lateness of the hour made it necessary to begin tomorrow.”

“This is good news, Eric a fine ally or slave” he said very casually.

“You know him” I said getting a little tired everyone but me knowing about this guy. But at that point all Evan did was smile at he as he rolled over on top of me and lowered his head to down onto my throbbing cock, which was aching to release after my encounter with Leila. I ached and moaned as my lover bobbed up and down on my cock, it wasn’t long before I felt the build up of cum begging to be released. Ohhhh I moaned as he took me deep into his throat and placed a single and on my stomach and the other around my balls massaging them lightly. Finally and explosively cum erupted from my cock directly into his throat. Evan slurped up every last drop as my cock went limp in his mouth. After he removed my cock from his mouth he laid back on his bead and whispered goodnight in my ear.

It was clear to me that, the only reason he had still been awake was because he had wanted to spend sometime with me, I was flattered by this and began to curl up beside him when I heard a knock at the door. Evan was already asleep so I decided to quietly go to the door and answer. I opened the door to find Seth kneeling there waiting. I stepped outside and said.

“What is it Seth, Master Evan is asleep”

“I am sorry sir, but one of the house guests insists upon seeing you immediately”

“Which one” I said slightly irritated.

“Eric Ayers” he said afraid I’d get angry at him for disturbing me. Great, I thought to myself, my least favorite person wants to have a chat with me.

“Stay here and guard Master Evan’s chamber, make sure no one enters”

“Yes sir” he said as he stood up and moved his large frame in front the door.

Eric’s room was on the second floor, on my way down the stairs I couldn’t help but get a bad feeling about going there alone. Maybe it was just Leila’s words echoing in my mind, he’s dangerous she said. I knew all this but I had to go anyway.

When I got to his room I was surprised to find his door wide open. I slowly went in calling out his name. Once I was fully in the room the door slammed shut behind me. I wasn’t surprised to find that it was Eric who slammed it shut, but before I could say anything in protest, he kicked me in the stomach. Winded and unable to speak I fell back onto the bed. My anger turned to terror when I saw him pull out a stun gun out of his suit pocket, I struggled to get up but he backhanded me in the head with his fist knocking me even further onto the bed. Pain shot through my body as he plunged the stun charge into my stomach.

I had lost, I was unable to move, but fully conscious. He just stood there for what seemed like an eternity staring at me with those cold black eyes of his.

“One thing about my little stun gun, it makes it so you can’t talk. I wish you could talk but for now, you can just listen. Leila’s mine, she’s not yours she’s mine. She left me but she was wrong she’d see that in time. I’ll make her see it. But she can’t be married to you, and a divorce would get kind of messy if you didn’t want her to. And how could you want her to go, she’s the greatest thing anybody could have, but she’s mine. So instead of a divorce, you’ll just have to die.”

He was clearly unbalanced but not insane ,just cold and ruthless and there was nothing I could do about it. He stood there for moment thinking, then he smiled and my heart sank.

“It’s been awhile since I had any real fun” he said as he undid his pants and removed his coat.

“And since you have been doing it with my Leila, I’ll just have to have a little fun with you, good thing is the stun gun made it so you can’t move easily but you can still feel everything so at least you’ll have a little fun before you die.”

He then started pulling down my pants and removed my shoes and shirt. The first thing he did was sit me up against the wall and put his rather large cock inside my mouth.

“Try as hard as you can to suck, or I’ll make your death painful.

The truth was I was attracted to him anyway, I didn’t like him, and I wouldn’t have chosen this setup but the idea of having sex with him wasn’t really unappealing. So as hard as it was I did suck him off, and I did enjoy it, so did he but I didn’t care what he wanted. I could tell he was close to cuming after several minutes of fucking my face. He pulled out before he was ready and said.

“Not yet, I’m not ready”

He then pulled on my legs until I lay flat on the bed, he then lay on top of me and kissed me deeply. He was a great kisser and if I ever get out of this, I will make sure he does it again under my instruction. After a minute or so of kissing he raised my legs over his shoulders and began to fuck me, his large cock ached in my ass but the pleasure was also intense, he lasted about twenty minutes ramming in and out of my ass until his cum filled up my bowels.

When he was done he laid on top of me for a few minutes, then he reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled a long dagger out. He sat up above me smiled and then began to plunge it into my chest.

[To Be Continued]