The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Island

Chapter II: Leila.

[Three months later]

It has been nearly four months since I first came here to Anacapa and I have never been happier. My brother Dillon is well into his first quarter at UCLA and is doing well, I hired someone to run my families business and have officially become Evan’s partner in the Kent/Brunner Corporation known as Crystal Enterprises. Seeing as Evan is my business partner and our offices are here on the island, it isn’t odd to my brother that I spend most of my time here. In addition to having the best sex of my life, I have spent the last three months modifying Evan’s mind drug so that it can be used and administered more easily and is faster acting. Thus far I have been able to create binaca type breath spray, a lip balm, and an aerosol form of the drug. None of these new forms have been tested, but Evan and I have made good use of the original injection form of the drug. He and I now control most of the local banks, harbor, and police departments (I had the most fun training the chief of police). The problem with the new easier to use forms of the drug is that since the drug is not injected directly into the blood stream, the drug is weaker. It does make whoever it is used on highly open to your suggestions, but it doesn’t instantly reprogram them like the stronger version of the drug. In order to gain full control over someone using the weaker drug, you have to get him or her to submit to you, either by tempting them or breaking them in some way. Personally I like the challenge of breaking someone but Evan wants me to get the easy to administer version to be as strong as the original injection form not an easy task but given time I will be able to.

July 30.

It’s morning here on the island, Evan went to the mainland late last night, said he would be back sometime this afternoon. Normally morning time is our time to please each other. This is the first morning since I came to the island that he and I haven’t been able to have sex. I miss him badly. When I awoke this morning I had his best slave Seth bathe and dress me, I also had him give my high black riding boots and expert licking before he shined them to perfection. Missing Evan I was tempted to take Seth right then and there. I had never had Seth before, Evan and I don’t share our slaves much. I was tempted but decided I wanted something more adventurous than having Seth on the floor of the bathroom so I dismissed him and called for my new slave Leila. Leila was a gift to me from Evan on our three-month anniversary. She was the daughter of the CEO of a local Pharmaceutical Company that Evan and I “acquired”. After Evan and I enslaved the CEO and all of his key staff, Evan then took the CEO’s beautiful daughter Leila as a present for me. Evan knew my taste well. Leila was the perfect example of everything in women that turned me on. She was almost my height she stood a good six feet tall, perfect for my six feet two inches. She had a slender but defined physique. Better than average but not huge breasts, long light brown hair with warm blond highlights, and long sleek and slender legs. Leila was smart and headstrong (still is, except when alone with me) so smart and headstrong that when she was not busy servicing me, I put her in charge of all island operations. I gave her the power to command the rest of the slaves, but she didn’t really need it, she was a natural leader and could be intimidating when she needed to be. With me though she was totally subservient. I enjoyed my power but with her it was different, I respected her, I wanted her, not just as a plaything, I secretly wanted more from her. So much in fact, I never used my power over her to have sex with her and I gave her as much freedom as I could.

When Leila came to me, I was waiting on the castle’s grand terrace. The grand terrace was a large terrace near the main dinning hall. The terrace was my favorite place in the castle, from it you could see most of the island and the ocean beyond. I always felt at peace on the terrace. It was where I came to think it was where I came to dream. Don’t get me wrong I loved Evan, but sometimes I ached inside, I yearned for something different something more or maybe something less. As Leila entered the terrace I stood leaning against the terraces s rail. I was looking at the ocean my mind far away from here.

“You called for me sir” she said in her soft radiant voice that filled me.

“Yes, yes I did,” I said as I turned to face her. She was dressed in a nice brown business suit that had an elegant but revealing slit up the right side of its skirt.

“Did you require something?” she said respectfully. I stood there for a moment not sure what to say, I knew what I wanted, but I wanted this to be special and to last forever.

“Come, stand next to me,” I said my voice warm and tender.

“Yes sir” she said.

“We’re alone Leila, please call me Kevin”. She looked at me with a slight amount of surprise on her face, then she smiled tenderly and said.

“Okay Kevin”.

“I want you to be honest with me, please don’t be afraid” I said earnestly. She then reached out and touched my face, I was surprised, but not at all taken aback.

“I am not afraid of you Kevin, maybe when I first came here but not now” she said as she stroked my face, she then pulled her hand away not sure if it was appropriate.

“Do you like me Leila”

“Oh yes,” she said sounding surprised, “I was afraid you didn’t like me, you are always so distant, when we go over the operations schedule. I thought maybe you didn’t like me, I have seen you with some of the slaves, you’re aggressive, controlling passionate, you have always been kind to me, but I...”

“Go on I said” desperately wanting her to Finnish that sentence.

“I...I wanted you to touch me to, I lusted for you.” She said embarrassed.

“You, you are not stupid or blind,” I said trying to conceal my obvious excitement. “You know what is happening here, you know about the drug, you know that we have reprogrammed our slaves to do our bidding at all times and that I could have taken you at anytime.”

“I also know that you have given me the power to command them as well, and you haven’t used the power that you could use on me to force me to anything against my will...why” she said interrupting me.

“Because I wanted you to want me,” I said almost confronting her. She then moved as close as she could to me, looked me in the eye’s point blank and said in a tender voice that cut deep into my soul.

“I want you, I need you, I wanted you from the moment I saw you. Long before I ever came to this island, I wanted you since that first day when I saw you at my fathers office”. She then leaned forward and kissed me deeply and said

“Take me Kevin, please”. I wrapped my arms around her and then gave her the most passionate kiss I have ever given a woman. After a few minutes she gently broke the kiss, she then stepped backward and opened up her suit, slipped out of her dress skirt and then sensually slipped out of her underwear. She then dropped onto her knees and beckoned me forward. The only sound I could hear was the sound of my boots hitting the stone floor and my own heartbeat as I walked toward her. She unzipped my pants reached into and pulled out my fully erect penis, which she gently stroked as I started to moan slightly. Just as I started to think this couldn’t get any better, she moved her head onto my cock taking it in slowly as it pulsated in-between her sweet lips. I moaned as she began to suck, my whole body feeling like it was on fire, I was already close to cumming so I pushed her head off my cock gently barely able to, I wanted her so bad. I then pulled my pants down the rest of the way, and leaned down, as I came down she moved onto her back and I gently moved on top of her. Just as I was about to penetrate her I noticed she started to look concerned and looked past me. I then felt something penetrate my ass, (a familiar sensation at this point). I turned my head to look behind me and saw my lover Evan. Smiling he said.

“You didn’t think I’d miss our morning time,” he said as he wrapped his arms around my waste and started to pump me.

“Leave us” he said looking at Leila. Noticeably upset Leila grabbed her things and ran from the terrace, I wanted to go to her but having Evan in my ass felt so good. Evan paused for a moment to change positions, he turned me over onto my back and then re-inserted his cock into my manhole as he kissed me. I felt like I was on fire.

“I love you” he whispered to me in between kisses. As he said that my thoughts of Leila faded and now once again I was fully his. We both moaned with extreme pleasure, it was the only thing louder than the sound of my boots wood soles scrapping against the stone floor as Evan pumped his cock in and out of me. After forty-five minutes of constant fucking I came onto Evans expensive silk shirt. He smiled and said to me

“I go through more shirts that way” He then leaned down and put his head on my shirt groaning louder and louder I could tell he was close to cumming but he wanted to hold on longer, after a few more minutes. He arched his back upward and screamed releasing hot cum into my bowels. When he was done he put his chest on my stomach and we just lay there. After a few minutes he looked into my eye and said

“So, how was your session with Leila” in a matter of fact tone.

“Leila who I said.”

To be continued...