The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Island

Chapter IV Ellen

Eric smiled at me as he lowered his knife to my chest he wanted to savor this moment. The murderous bastard was actually enjoying this. Lucky for me it had been a while since he stunned me and I did have a decent amount of motor ability in my arms so just before his knife would have entered my chest I managed to rally all of my strength and knock him off of me. Now dazed and confused he lay on the floor trying to get his bearings. Still extremely weak I managed to get onto my feet and headed straight for the door. He scrambled to his feet and tried to grab me from behind, lucky for me he had dropped his knife or I would be a goner for sure. I must have hit him pretty hard because he was almost as dizzy as I was weak. The adrenaline from the fright was helping me to regain my strength, so I managed to push him off of me long enough to reach my pants. No, I wasn’t trying to make some type of fashion statement, I was reaching for the hypodermic needle that was in a small case in my right pant pocket. I managed to get the hypo out just as he managed to find his knife. He lunged at me narrowly missing my neck with his knife, before he got another chance I stabbed him in the neck with the hypo and out he went.

The next morning I was well rested and almost fully recovered from the shock treatment Eric had subjected me to. Evan decided to take Evan’s programming on as a special project and had him in our river complex further in the island interior.

The plan this morning would be to gain control of the forty something but still beautiful Ellen Ayers. The plan was for her to seduce me, then while I brought her to orgasm I’d inject her with the latest version of the drug which was fast acting, almost as strong as the original. Stronger than the easiest to distribute drug But still required some type of mental submission or confusion to take full effect. Her orgasm would be the perfect moment to inject her with my new quick injector. The quick injector worked and looked like a fountain pen. It was designed for use with one of the newer versions of the drug. The original and still most powerful drug still required direct injection into the blood stream. While this newer one could be injected just about anywhere and have a reasonable reaction time.

I decided to make this easy for Ellen, she was notorious for going after married men. So I staged a fight with Leila in full view of Ellen. I figured if she thought Leila and I were having some trouble, that would make me an easier target. I was right.

After my fight with Leila I pretended to be really upset I told the servants that I needed time alone and that I would be walking the game trail to the central valley river. I wanted no interruptions and complete isolation. Ellen who was very near by heard every word. Twenty minutes up the trial I heard her approaching behind. “Hello!” She called. “I seem to have lost my way!” Yeah right I said to myself. “Over here” I shouted. Soon she came up to me grabbing a hold of me and thanking me profusely. She said that she had been looking for her husband and got lost. After what seemed like an eternity of informal polite conversation she finally made her move. She started talking about how great a man I was and how I didn’t deserve to be treated the way my wife had treated me this morning. By this time we had sat down in a clearing in the islands interior. She lay back against a rock and I sat down in front of her. She had offered to massage my back and now did so. It was a great massage. Letting her think she now had control she slowly turned me around to face her. When we made eye contact she pulled me in close and kissed me fully on the lips. Continuing to kiss me she undid my pants and slid them to the ground. I wasn’t wearing any underwear so my cock sprang forth instantly. “Take me” She whispered in my ear. And I did. Man she was an animal I pounded my cock in her for nearly and hour. Thirty minutes into the action I saw Evan and our new pet Eric sit down on the other side of the clearing. Eric had definitely changed. He now wore the uniform of our male slaves with two changes. His boots were taller made of softer leather and reached above his knee. And wear there should have been no clothing on this chest he wore a finely tailored soft leather vest. He looked hot and later I would have to have some fun with him but for now he was on his knees sucking off Evan, and I was fucking his mothers brains out on a rock. Finally Ellen’s orgasm began and I activated the small injector I had installed in my wristwatch. I pierced her in the neck and she screamed. Pushing me off of her and reaching for a rock she swung at me as her body went into spasm. Evan pushed Eric of his cock and sent him running toward us. When he got close I yelled “Hold her!” She was now having a seizure and would be no good to us if she harmed herself on the rocks. Eric grabbed her but not before shooting me a dirty look. Her programming began instantly and after I few minutes she was ours. What I didn’t get was now that Eric was our slave why was his uniform different and why was he able to shoot me that dirty look.