The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Island

My name is Kevin Brunner, and I am a genius. I know, that sounds arrogant but it is true.

I got my Ph.D. in Psychology when I was 20. I am now 27 years old and I run a small business

in a town small town 30 miles north of Los Angeles. I know your thinking if he’s so smart why isn’t he in LA making millions. The truth is I would be, except my mother and father died 4 years ago and I inherited custody of my younger brother Dillon. Dillon is 18 years old now and getting ready to go to college. When our parents died Dillon was a confused 14-year-old with a lot of anger and not much control. I didn’t want to uproot him to LA. I made a promise to my parents that I would always take care of him. Honor is very important to me, I always keep my word.

Dillon just got accepted to you UCLA, he wants to be a doctor. My mother would be so proud of him. He isn’t a genius like me, he had to work hard in high school. Dillon is set to start UCLA in two weeks, he went to campus today for a campus tour and to fill out his schedule of classes.

When I got home tonight, I half expected to see his car in the driveway, it wasn’t, so I just assumed that he had just met some fellow freshmen and decided to hang out in Westwood...I assumed wrong.

When I got into the house there was a slightly disturbing message on the answering machine. The message was from Dillon he said that he had run into an old college friend of mine, Evan Kent (a chill ran down my spine when I heard that name). Dillon said that Evan had invited us to stay the weekend at his private estate on the Island of Anacapa in the Channel Islands. He said I was to drive to the Ventura harbor and catch a ride on Evan’s yacht and that he would meet me on the island. I was in shock to say the least.

My brother was sometimes a little impulsive but this was ridiculous even for him. He doesn’t even know Evan, I had never even mentioned him. I grabbed a change of clothes and headed for my car, Ventura was about an hour away. In my car I could only think about Evan,

“What was he up to” I thought to myself.

When I was at Stanford there was only one other person my age and IQ and that was Evan Kent. I didn’t like him much, he was from a rich European family and he was raised to believe he was better than every one else. He said I was his only true equal. He was always nice and respectful to me, but he treated everyone else has if they were born to serve him. He had double major Psychology and biochemistry.

I knew him for about a year (the equivalent of three years to most students). At the end of that year he was expelled for experimenting on fellow students. Last I had heard he had transferred to Yale.

It’s nearly eight o’clock when I reach the Ventura Harbor, the harbor master points me toward the correct dock where I find the SS Imperial a massive and luxurious yacht. Two large muscular blond men welcome me aboard. I am a little put off by their attire. They are both wearing tight leather pants, white tank tops and black cowboy boots with metal tips and the end. They both treat me like royalty and seem almost afraid of displeasing me. I am half excited by this and half-disgusted.

“Mr. Brunner, my name is Seth,” said the slightly taller of the two men.

“This is Carl” he said pointing to other man who then bowed his head slightly.

“It will take approximately two hours and ten minutes to reach the island, Carl here, will escort you to the master suite, he can get you anything you need,”

“Thank you Seth” I said politely as I was escorted to my room.

Carl said nothing as he escorted me through the large yacht once at the room he said only one thing before he left.

“Mr. Kent has been gracious enough to provide you with a change of clothing, there will be a formal dinner, once you arrive on the island. If you need anything dial extension #23 on the rooms telecom”.

Once he was gone I went over to the bed, I needed to lay down this was all a bit much and everything was happening so fast. I lied down on the bed and took a nap.

About two hours later I awoke to a chime and an announcement over the intercom it was Seth

“This is the captain, all hands prepare to dock, we are ten minutes from port.”

“Shit” I thought to myself. Ten minutes from port and I haven’t changed my clothes or even begun to think about what this is about or what I am gonna do it about. This whole thing seemed like some very well planned trap. I got up went to the closet, and found a very nice tuxedo. It was my favorite style and was perfectly tailored to my size and body shape. If I didn’t know better I’d think it was mine. Also in the closet was a pair of high black leather boots. Not my first choice but they were elegant old English style, a little dated but nice. Not having too much tine to think about my wardrobe I put them on. The tux fit perfectly, to be honest so did the boots but I didn’t like the feel of the hard leather so far up my leg. By the time I finished getting dressed the yacht had come to a stop, we were obviously in port and there was a knock at my door. It was Carl and Seth they had come to escort me to the island. Nothing was said as we left the ship. The estate wasn’t right at the shore it was about 3 miles inland on a small mountain peak from which you could see the ocean and most of the island. The main house was every elaborate and said Evan all over it. It was like a castle not one of those Transylvania Vlad Tepis like castles but more like on of those Old English Camelot type castles. Very new too, I could tell that it was recently built probably within the last three years. It had to be, I did have time to do some research into this island before I came here. Anacapa until very recently was listed as being one of the channel islands that make up the Channel Islands national park. About four years ago it was sold to a private non-profit organization that promised to use it as a preserve.

The castle however large didn’t seem to interfere with the natural landscape much. Once inside my suspicions about the castle’s age were confirmed. The place on the inside was very modern and very new. I was escorted to a large dinning room, Seth and Carl didn’t accompany me inside. Once I was inside I could see a large oak round table and a single man sitting on the other side.

“Ah, Just in time” said Evan. Evan was a always good looking, but time had been good to him, really good. He had short jet-black hair, warm blue eyes, when standing he is about 6′2, he used to be thin and somewhat geek like, but now he had a well defined swimmers build.

“Where’s my brother” I said trying to conceal my obvious frustration.

“He’s a little busy right now, please sit”

“What do you mean...busy” I said as I sat down.

“Be patient Kevin you’ll ruin the ending”

“What are you talking about” I said my frustration turning to anger.

“I want to enjoy this, I have been planning it for years, you’re perfect”

“Planning what...I demand to see my brother”. I yelled as I stood up.

“Ever since college I’ve watched you, wanted you. I always thought it was a shame that you were straight, it’s better to have it both ways, but I can change that for you now. I have the power but you have to let me.” I wasn’t sure what he meant, but I didn’t care I had, had enough of this, I went across the room and I grabbed him, shaking him I said

“Where’s my brother you sick fuck”. He stayed calm, the bastard stayed calm, looked at me and smiling he said.

“You’ll be seeing him soon”

“I want to see him now you jackass” I yelled. He then reached out to my face with his hand and caressed my cheek and said

“You’re so strong so smart, you’re my only equal you’ll see that we were meant to be together.

I then spun him around putting him in a half nelson and said

“Take me to my brother now or I’ll break your fucking neck” I couldn’t see his face but somehow I knew he was smiling.

“You want to see your brother” he said in his still calm icy dark voice.

“Yes” I said twisting his arm. He started laughing a sick twisted laugh, his laugh started to cut into my very soul, It was almost intoxicating, I almost enjoyed hearing it but I couldn’t take it anymore so I threw him to the ground and yelled

“Tell me where he is”. He smiled looked at me and in a very matter of fact tone said

“He’s right behind you”.

I then felt a cold sharp pain in my neck, I looked at my neck and saw a hypodermic needle sticking in it. I started to feel dizzy and heavy, I could tell it was a sedative, but it was something more it had mind-altering effects. I instantly began resisting its effects. My knees buckled and I fell to the floor. Evan came over to me put his hand on my neck and kissed me deeply. I was unable to resist. I had never kissed a man before, it was strange feeling his tongue in my mouth but I knew it was a distraction, he was trying to break my concentration. Rather than let him succeed I allowed him to kiss me. Knowing I wasn’t falling for his ruse he removed his tongue from my mouth, I could tell he enjoyed it anyway. I was now down on all fours I managed to keep the mind effects at bay but I wasn’t even trying to resist the sedative. Before I passed out I turned around just in time to see my brother Dillon standing over me with a blank expression on his face. He was the one who injected me.

When I awoke I didn’t know how much time had passed, I was groggy but I had even while asleep managed to keep the drugs at bay. Evan knew I’d be able to, that’s probably why I was now chained to a wall. Shackles now bound my hands and feet. I was powerless to move. I now knew that my brother was alive but unfortunately under the effects of that drug. Dillon isn’t whom he wants though it’s me. All I needed to know now was what would it cost me to get my brother free of this monster. A few minutes passed and Evan entered the room with Dillon following behind.

“I am sorry for the bindings, but I knew you would be able to resist my little drug, next time it’s given to you, you won’t resist.”

“Yeah, that’ll happen” I retorted sarcastically.

“Feeling Guilty?” Evan asked.

“No, why should I”.

“Look at your little brother, he’s mine now, body and soul, didn’t you promise to protect him”

“I’ll find a way to snap him out of it” I said challenging him.

“I am sure you could, given time, but not before I could have some fun with him”

“You bastard you touch a hair on his head and I’ll kill you”

“Now, now, you simply agree to let my drug take effect on you and I’ll let him go, he wont even remember being here” Evan said glumly.

“Fuck you” I said impulsively. Evan crossed the room and sat down in a large throne like chair, he motioned for Dillon to come to him and Dillon did immediately. Evan then stretched out his leg and pointed at his boot, Dillon suddenly got down on all fours and started licking Evan’s shiny black boots. As if that wasn’t enough Evan pulled his boot away and whispered a command in my baby brother’s ear. Dillon then got on his knees and undid Evan’s zipper. Evan’s erect cock popped out of his pants immediately, Evan reached out to the back of Dillon’s head and pushed Dillon down onto his cock. He then whispered one word commands like suck, and harder. Dillon bobbed up and down on Evan’s penis following Evan’s every instruction. Evan enjoyed every moment of it, staring into my eyes waiting for me to crumble. God help me I was on the verge of giving in, when Evan pulled Dillon off. Dillon just sat there motionless waiting for Evan’s next command, It broke my heart seeing him so helpless. Evan then whispered a few more commands into Dillon’s ear. My heart raced as I saw Dillon pull down his tight fitting leather pants. Dillon then bent over and grabbed his ankles. Evan put one have on Dillon’s back looked at me as Dillon slowly started to move his arse toward Evan’s erect penis.

I couldn’t take this any more of this I couldn’t watch my brother go through with this so god help me I gave in.

“NOOOOOOO” I yelled

“Do you have something to say to me?” Evan said as he stopped Dillon.

“If I submit, you promise you’ll let him go.”

“I give you my word” Evan said enjoying his victory.

“Then I’ll submit, you win I said” the last sheds of hope leaving my body.

“You won’t regret it,” he said as he crossed the room pulling a hypodermic needle from a case that was in his pocket this whole time. I felt a sharp sting in my arm as he injected me. He turned toward Dillon and said

“Dillon, you will leave for the dock immediately, once there you will board the yacht, in the main stateroom you will find your clothing, change into them. Also in the pocket of your pants you will find the keys to your brothers car. When you arrive in Ventura, you will drive your brother’s car home and go to bed, when you wake up you will remember nothing that has happened in the last 24 hours. You will only remember that your car broke down at UCLA and you had to take a train home. Go now”

Dillon left immediately. Evan turned around and looked at me he wiped a single tear from my cheek and said.

“I will keep my word if you keep yours” He then whispered some things in my ear that I can’t remember, he unbound, my hands and kissed me deeply. My body felt like it was on fire, not a burning fire but a fire of passion. I had never felt like this before, it felt good and natural, I kissed him back, In my kiss I gave him everything my life my love, my passion, it drained me, my knees buckled and my lover whispered into my ear

“Sleep my love, sleep”.

[3 days later]

I awoke in my suite, Evan and I have separate rooms so we can use our subjects separately. I awoke to the wonderful feeling of my new slave Ingrid sucking my cock. The greatest alarm clock I have ever had. Once fully awake I rolled her over onto her back and I fuck her harder than I have ever fucked before, she screams wanting to have an orgasm but knowing she isn’t allowed to unless I give her permission. My penis burns with passion and I explode and eruption of sperm into her. Then I lean down and whisper into her ear.

“Release” and she screams having the biggest orgasm of her life. Not giving her much time to recover I tell her to run me a bath. She immediately does so. After I get into the tub and she scubs every inch of my body. I get out have her dry me, and then dress me. As she slips on my boots I think about how I love the feel of the leather high on my leg. Ingrid was a gift to me from Evan, I think she’ll work out fine for now. So I must go thank him. His room is just across the hall from mine, His slave Seth, is standing guard at his door. Seth bows to me as I pass, begging me for permission to lick my boot, I grant him a quick lick, god I love the power I have now. I enter Evans room and I stand in the doorway for a moment watching my lover sleep, he stirs sensing my presence.

“Good morning lover” he says to me as I walk over to his bed and crawl in next to him.

“Don’t talk” I say as I kiss him deeply. We embrace, Me clothed, him naked, he always sleeps naked. I go down on him, sucking first his nipples, then his cock, he groans with excitement as I bob up and down on him. After a full half an hour of the constant blowjob I give him he explodes into my mouth and I take every drop, he then turns over exposing his arse to me. I gladly unbutton my slacks and I fuck him for a full hour until I cum filling his bowls. Both of us totally exhausted we cuddle together and discuss our plans for distribution of his mind drug. I am Kevin Brunner, I am a genius and my lover and I are going to rule the world.

To Be Continued.