The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interpersonal Massager

Chapter 2

One of the big questions I still had about this was how long the commands lasted and if they weakened with time. Heck, they could get stronger for all I knew. I needed to know before I set my sights on sweet Kelly. I wanted Caitlin too. I always considered myself a one-woman man, but I guess situations change.

I spent a full work week going through the motions of normal life… well, maybe not quite normal, at least at work. I was still giving many surprise massages to Caitlin, just not with the rings.

She spent a good portion of her days with her legs spread while I fingered… err, massaged her wet pussy under her panties until she came on my hand. She let me squeeze her tits and grope her ass whenever I wanted, as long as I told her it was a massage first. I also noticed she started dressing much more,… well accessible for me starting on day 1 of the experiment. She told me she wanted to make it easier for me to massage her. I think that coupled with her newfound attraction to me and the weak command that she wanted to have sex with me, drove her outfit choice. She usually wore belly shirts and short skirts or shorts. She wasn’t going commando, unfortunately, but it was better than her usual, that’s for sure. She never volunteered to remove any clothes, even while I fingered her. In her head, what we were doing was entirely non-sexual. Although I noticed she was flirting with me more. I’d imagine having an attractive guy bring you to orgasm multiple times over 4 days makes him a bit more attractive, even if you don’t see it as sexual.

Sadly, though, she never invited me to take home and fuck her. However, she did tease about it some. We talked about maybe getting coffee outside of work on the weekend.

I kept track of my observations and made the following updated list of ring features.

  1. The ring has a calming and trancing effect that varies depending on how many rings are used and where on the body.
  2. The back of the ears and, for whatever reason, the vagina (with the intensity of the trance increasing by depth) are the strongest areas to induce a trance.
  3. Finger deep in the vagina is equal to 2+ rings behind the ear in trance intensity.
  4. In a trance, the subject is unaware of time passing or surroundings and can only be awakened by an incomplete command, yelling their name (or other loud sounds?), stopping the vibrations, or moving to a less sensitive area.
  5. When in a trance, the subject will respond to all statements, and if the statement is replied back, the subject will follow the statement/command after awakening.
  6. The more tense a subject is, the less effective the command/statement will be. The subject will not follow a command they wake up from, but they also won’t remember it.
  7. The user can accidentally (or I guess intentionally) trance themselves.
  8. The subject doesn’t remember being in a trance or the commands given to them.
  9. The strength of the commands does not weaken over time (at least not quickly). They also do not seem to strengthen, though outside influence can still affect some commands. IE Caitlin appears to be more attracted to me because of our flirting and activities.

I spent most of my free time at work, aside from the obvious playing with Caitlin, finishing my arsenal of rings. I had 12 wearable rings. Which isn’t exactly 1+ for each finger. They were sized for my pointer or index fingers, and I could theoretically fit all 12 at once if I ever needed to. I also had 10 full-size rings. I could handle three on each hand, so I had some extras.

I’m not a fool, so I stored all my data and the rings in a hidden floor safe when I wasn’t using them. I didn’t want them getting into the wrong hands… or worse hands than mine, at least.

The cock ring project was not working well at first. I needed it to sit near the tip of my cock to get the full benefit of the penetration depth to trance depth correlation I found with Caitlin. But I couldn’t get it to stay in place. Then I realized I could put a condom on over it, and it might work enough to do the job. I hadn’t tested the hypothesis yet, though.

On the last day of nearly a week of my no-ring-usage science experiment, I just grabbed Caitlin’s cute bottom without letting her know it was a massage first. It didn’t go over well.

“What the fuck, Clayton!” Caitlin whipped around and glared at me as I put my hand up.

“I’m sorr….” I began to say when Caitlin interrupted me.

“No, I don’t want to hear it!” Caitlin fired back, “I will not be treated like this at my work! I’m going home, and you better come up with a good explanation and apology, or I’m not coming back!”

I was pretty shaken up and frozen for a second as I watched her stomp away, justifiably enraged.

“I’m sorry, Caitlin, I meant to ask if you wanted a massage first!” I yelled after her.

She didn’t stop. With her hand on the door, I remembered her really powerful massage command.

“Wait! Let me give you a really good massage to make up for this! I’ll even use the rings again!”

She opened the door but faltered a second and slowly turned around. She couldn’t deny the command that she ALWAYS had to let me give her a massage, right?

“Shit Clayton! You definitely know my weakness. I’m still going home right after, but I see you want to make up for being a creep!” She still had a bit of venom in her voice, but she was walking toward my office.

I followed her and opened the safe while she impatiently tapped her foot.

Each ring I pulled out made my hand shake a little more. I stopped in thought for a second. I’d experienced a moment like this before.

I used to enjoy hiking after dark in my teen years. I never was the type to sneak out for girls or parties, but there was a particular stretch of pine forest near my home that I walked nearly every week. My family thought I was safe in bed. But one night, I walked up on a mountain lion. The world stood still; there was no sound, not even my heartbeat. The moment between fight or flight, good or bad, life or death. That night the mountain lion turned its head and kept walking. It spared me while I was defenseless.

This time it was an internal struggle. I was facing the dark side of myself — corrupt with a desire for power — versus my loving, loyal, and ethical side.

I took a breath and grabbed a fist full of black rings. With the roles reversed, I couldn’t turn away. Maybe there was some good left in me, though.

I had three full-sized rings on each hand and several small ones in my pocket, just in case. I felt unusually calm after the little episode I went through while grabbing the rings. I knew what I wanted now. I wanted power, control, and sex, but I also wanted Caitlin to be happier than she could have imagined.

I looked at Caitlin’s scowling, impatient face and realized I had no right to seek revenge. I had already fallen; I wanted... needed Caitlin to be mine. What I was about to do, and what I had already done, was unforgivable. I made a promise to the remaining good part of my soul.

With my rings, I would never take away someone’s happiness, never make them feel afraid or humiliated, and I would take care of them completely as long as they were mine. Not much of a concession for taking away someone’s free will, but it was all I was willing to offer.

With all of my introspection out of the way, I kneeled down in front of Caitlin.

I touched one ring behind her left ear; she relaxed, her scowl disappeared, and her eyes went unfocused

two rings. She was even more relaxed, with a pleased expression growing on her face

Three. Her mouth found its cute little O shape very clearly now, and she was as limp as a wet noodle.

Four. I placed a ring behind her right ear. Her legs spread wide, and her nipples started clearly hardening through her tank top. She let out an occasional delicate moan. I had never been this turned on in my life. My cock was harder than I ever remembered it. Painfully tucked under my belt and jeans. I had no intention of focusing on anything but the beauty in front of me, though.

Five. I could smell her arousal now. Her moans were more musical now, not quite as delicate. Her eyes started rolling up. She looked like she was in the middle of an unbelievable orgasm.

Six. I watched a droplet of her juices slowly fall down her thigh. Her face started twitching slightly, and her moans became more of a purr and were almost constant. A little drool escaped the corner of her mouth as she closed her eyes. I had never seen anything like this before.

I tried to speak, but nothing came out at first. My mouth was as dry as a desert.

“C Caitlin, you are very attracted to me,” I stuttered. I needed to see if she could even respond like this.

“I’m veeeery attracted to yoou.” she almost moaned out.

“I’m the most attractive person you’ve ever seen,” I said a little more clearly.

“You’re the most attractive person I’ve ever seen.” She said without tensing at all.

“I’m sexier than anyone you’ve ever fantasized about.”

“You’re sexier than anyone I’ve ever fantasized about.” she didn’t tense, but her eyes opened just a little, and she briefly stopped twitching, so I had her repeat the statement until there were no signs of resistance.

“Being near me brings you joy.”

“Being near you brings me joy,” she purred with no resistance.

At this point, I really needed to decide exactly what I wanted from Caitlin. Right now I would probably be the object of all her fantasies for the rest of her life. All I would have to do Is keep her near me, and we could live a wonderful life. I also had the think about Kelly. Unlike Kelly, Caitlin had a job she lived for, as she told me a few times, and she was really good at it. I didn’t want to completely ruin her, but I definitely wanted her to be a lover. I paused my thoughts as I watched another droplet run down her inner thighs.

“Maybe she can be a good employee, lover, AND a bit of a fucktoy,” I thought to myself.

“You love me,” I say with a lump in my throat.

“I... Love you?” her eyes open, she stops moaning, and she tenses up a bit, before slowly returning to the blissed-out, twitching level of her trance.

I had her repeat that command with a few you adore me ones mixed in for variety for nearly 5 minutes before it was completely clear. I looked over at my timer, and I had 20 minutes left still. “Things should go easier now that she’s in love with me,” I thought.

“You love me with every fiber of your being,” I commanded, more than stated.

“I love you with every fiber of my being,” she moaned in her monotonous voice.

It still made my heart skip a beat. With that out of the way, she didn’t tense up again for a while. I fed her command after command feeling drunk on power and arousal. I dug myself much deeper than I ever intended. I couldn’t think about anything but making all my fantasies come true.

I never even heard the words that came out of my mouth, just the purring replies of my sweet Caitlin in an endless spiral down.

“My whole world revolves around you.”

“Your voice gives me pleasure.”

“Obeying you gives me a burst of pleasure.”

“I am completely obedient to you.”

“Being your submissive makes me happy and horny.”

“I know I belong to you, mind, body, and soul.”

“being objectified by you is my biggest kink.”

“being called, a slut, slave, toy, or cunt gives me intense pleasure and joy.”

“When you call me a good girl, I have a huge orgasm.”

“I am always wet and ready for you.”

“I am always incredibly horny for you.”

“I love your cock.”

“I crave your cock.”

“I think of my mouth, pussy, and ass, as holes meant to bring you pleasure.”

“I cum anytime you enter any of my holes with any body part.”

“cumming just makes me hornier.”

“I can come for you over and over.”

“I need your cum inside me for release.”

“I love your cum.”

“I’m addicted to your cum.”

“I will dress sexy and easily accessible for you.”

“I want you to have any girl you are attracted to.”

“seeing you with other girls gives me sexual pleasure.”

“I want you to make Kelly your sex slave.”

“I love being brainwashed.”

“I want to help you brainwash me even more.”

“I will happily help you brainwash anyone you want.”

“I always want to be fucked by you.”

“I always want to suck you.”

“I always long for your touch.”

Suddenly, my phone vibrated, warning me I had less than 2 minutes left. I lost track of the changes I had made to my new toy. Her shorts were soaked in her juices, and her face was sweating after over 30 minutes of literally being mind fucked. The 2-minute warning reminded me I intended to keep Caitlin a functional human being. I needed to make a few small changes to see if I could save that.

“The most important thing in your life is pleasing me, sexually and emotionally,” I said as a lead-in for my plan.

Caitlin exhaustedly moaned, “The most important thing in my life is pleasing you, sexually and emotionally.”

“Your job, hobbies, and other interests are also important.”

“My job, hobbies, and other interests are also important.”

“You can focus through your arousal and act normally whenever I want you to’.”

“I can focus through my arousal and act normally whenever you want me to.”

“When you act normally, you are still my completely obedient, adoring girlfriend.”

“When I act normal, I am still your completely obedient, adoring girlfriend.”

“You lose the ability to focus through your arousal anytime I call you an objectifying name.”

“I lose the ability to focus through my arousal anytime you call me an objectifying name.”

With 30 seconds to spare, I gave my poor worn-out little Caitlin her last four commands.

“I am your master, and you are my property.”

“You are my master, and I am your property.”

“You call me boss in public at work, Clay when you act normally, and master in private.”

“I call you boss in public, Clay when I act normally, and master in private.”

“You know I will never leave you. I will make you happy for the rest of your life.”

“I know you will never leave me. You will make me happy for the rest of my life.”

The rings died, and Caitlin’s body actually relaxed even more. Then, finally, she passed out from pleasure, exhaustion, or both. I removed the rings and got off my knees to sit beside her and hug her.

After a few minutes, she started to wake up in my arms.

Caitlin slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. Her breath caught for a second as she blinked a couple of times. She let out a sigh, then melted into my embrace. Neither of us spoke for a second. She felt so small and vulnerable in my arms. I felt her start to shiver and move her hips back and forth as she squeezed her glistening wet thighs together.

She finally pulled away just enough for me to see her adoring gaze. She looked at me in awe and whispered one word in a small sweet voice. “M…master?”

“Yes, my cute little slave?” I said with a shaky voice.

She moaned as a sharp jolt of pleasure shot through her for being called a slave. “I- I... I’m sorry for... I think I lo…” she struggled to find what she wanted to say first. Finally, she found the words, “I’m so sorry, master! I don’t understand why I was mad. Please grab me… use me… anything.. whenever you want,” she sputtered, almost tripping over her words. One of her hands absentmindedly slipped down to her crotch and rested on the drenched fabric of her shorts.

“I think… I completely love you, master!” She giggled a little and her face beamed with joy at her realization. “I’m your’s master; I belong to you!”

A lot was going on in Caitlin’s head. The second she woke up, she was bombarded with new feelings. She felt as if her soul suddenly belonged to me. Her body tingled with desire and pure ecstasy. She felt how needy and wet her pussy was getting when she looked in awe at me, and she knew that her cunt would feel this way forever.

“I’m going devote my life, mmmmm!” She paused and moaned as her hand stroked her slit through her shorts. “My purpose is to love and please you, Master! Please, please use me!”

I grabbed her pretty red hair, damp with sweat, and pushed her into my lips. She moaned loudly into my mouth as I lightly bit her bottom lip. The sexy little redhead maneuvered herself so her crotch rested firmly on my knee. I felt her wetness on my leg and pushed up on it to put more pressure on her pussy. She purred, “massssterrrr, please!”

This situation was too much for me. I was going to finish way too quickly if I didn’t pause before I fucked her… and I wasn’t leaving work today until fucked her good.

“Stop for just a second, Caity cat.” I lovingly said.

“O-kay!” She said with a grin.

I’d never seen anyone as happy as Cait. I felt my heartstrings being pulled by her. I think I could even fall in love with her even though I knew everything she felt was artificial.

“Ok sexy little thing, I need a second to catch my breath,” I said while rubbing my leg against her crotch. “Why don’t you go to your locker and come back wearing the sluttiest outfit you can make from the clothes you keep here.”

“Yes, master! I’m definitely not dressed accessible enough for you right now!”

She hopped up and surprised me by turning around and looking over her shoulder at me with a sultry gaze. Then she grabbed the waistband of her shorts and took them off while bending only at the hips.

Her pussy was recently shaven, with engorged pretty pink lips. Her inner thighs were flushed red and glistening with her arousal. I was interrupted from my trance when she turned around and removed her tank top. She rolled back her shoulders to push out her impressive milky white tits. She smirked, pushed three fingers deep into her pussy with a cute squeal, then pulled them out and dragged them all the way up to her mouth, leaving a glistening trail of juices up her body. Then she sucked them clean, giggled at me, and jogged away.

“I’m going to fuck that silly girl even sillier when she gets back,” I said under my breath.

I was pleased she clearly still seemed to have a personality. I forced myself to get up, put all the rings on the charger, and double-checked that the doors to my shop were locked.

I stripped off my pants to finally free my throbbing dick and waited for her to come in.

A few seconds later, my Caitlin strutted back into my office looking sexier than I ever imagined.

She chose sexy simplicity. We both had a pair of overalls for working outside the shop when company coveralls were too hot. She looked irresistible wearing overalls and definitely nothing else. Her nipples bounced from behind the straps as she walked through the doorway. I noticed she put on some pink lipstick for me too.

Her breath caught as her eyes locked onto my dick. Then, in one fluid motion, she kneeled down onto her knees and rested her cheek on my cock with her striking green eyes locked on mine.

She reached down to her pussy and inserted a couple of fingers. She moaned, and then with the sweetest, most innocent voice she could muster, she quietly begged, “please fuck me, master.”

“How could I say no to such an adorable little slave,” I teased. “I bet a girl like you doesn’t even need any foreplay, do you?”

Caitlin shivered in pleasure at being called a slave again and replied, “I’m easy! My pussy will always be dripping and ready for you.”

“You’re going to be such a good girl; I can already tell,” I smirked, watching her moan and arch her back as she came for me. “I guess that answers the question of if her trigger phrases work,” I thought to myself.

I stood up and pulled her up by her overalls. I pulled both straps to the side, letting her beautiful tits free. Then, I slowly kneeled down and helped her strip them off. It was a sin to cover up legs like hers. I’d have to make sure she showed them off more often now.

I finally got a better look at her pretty pussy. It was nearly drooling in anticipation. Her juices were translucent on her blushing skin. She had a neatly trimmed patch of almost orange hair on her mound. I couldn’t resist dipping two fingers into her inviting hole. She had a tiny orgasm the second my fingers entered her. Her footing faltered a little, and I grabbed her firm ass to steady her as she moaned for me.

I stood up and dangled my wet fingers in front of her mouth. Without hesitation, she moved her head forward and sucked my fingers clean of her juices as she moaned from another small orgasm.

Before Caitlin knew it, she was suddenly lying on her back on the couch after her master roughly maneuvered her there. She immediately spread her legs wide as she thought to herself, “I’m always easily accessible for my master.”

She looked so ready for me that it was unbelievable. I couldn’t wait anymore. I climbed up on her, pressed my lips to hers, and guided my cock into the wettest pussy I’d ever felt. Her orgasm came fast, and her tight pussy locked down on the tip of my cock as she nearly screamed into my mouth. I made out with her until she relaxed a little then I glided all the way into her needy hole.

I fucked her slowly, with long deep strokes. Her hips fidgeted beneath me. I could tell she wanted it faster. She wanted to be used.

It was my place to set the pace; I just wanted to watch and enjoy my new toy right now. Her face was an image of pure bliss, her mouth was open just a bit, and she let out an adorable, high-pitched moan with almost every thrust, almost like a tiny squeak.

“How does it feel, Cait?” I asked as I circled my finger around one of her hard pink nipples.

“Mmm master, sooo good, I feel complete with you inside me.”

“Tell me what you want, Cait,” I whispered into her ear while giving it a little nibble.

“I want to do everything that you want me to,” she said with a breathy voice.

I pulled all the way out and rested my cock on her labia. Using one hand, I pushed down on her to prevent her hips from forcing me back in as she squirmed with need. With my other hand, I guided my dick in a sloppy circle from her vagina to her clit. She was going crazy with need. Wiggling her cute hips and saying please in an innocent voice.

“That’s not good enough,” I told her with a smirk, “I want you to tell me exactly what you want.”

Caitlin took a deep breath and frantically said, “oh, master! I always want you to fuck me, I want you in any of my holes any… no, ALL the time. I want to be your slave, your fucktoy, your true love! Treat me like an object for your pleasure! Let me make you as happy as you make me! Just please use me!”

I embraced my sweet little fucktoy, and picked her up gently with one arm under her back and with 3 fingers in her dripping cunt. Then, as she convulsed from being entered by my fingers, I flipped her over onto her hands and knees.

Before she could get her bearings, I fucked her hard from behind. She came hard around my cock and lost strength in her arms. Her pretty red hair now splayed out on the carpet of my office. I wrapped one arm around her tits to lift her back onto her hands and support her.

“You are pretty fun to use, but do you really want to be a fucktoy?” I punctuated my sentence with a slap on her beautiful porcelain white ass.

“God, yes! But only yours,” she managed to moan out as I repeatedly used my arms to force her body into mine.

“You’ll be only mine for the rest of your life, sweet Caity,” I spanked her again. Her skin showed a red handprint. “You should say thank you anytime I spank you from now on if you really want to be a good fucktoy!”

“Thank you!”

Now I spanked her with every thrust. Every thank you getting me closer and closer to cumming in her tight pussy.

Slap!

“Thank you!”

Slap!

“Mmm thank you, master.”

Slap!

“Thank yooooou!”

She came for the first time without the aid of her brainwashing (mostly). It surprised me, and we both collapsed on the floor.

I gently fucked her deep and slow with my stomach resting on her cute ass. She turned her head so I could see her face. I grabbed her a pillow off the couch beside us so she could be comfier. We kissed and fucked like this for what felt like hours. She came and came for me while I fingered her clit until my hand fell asleep from being under her hips too long.

I was finally exhausted and collapsed beside her. She flipped over and grabbed my cock as she looked into my eyes with still unbridled arousal and love.

“Caity, I think I’m falling in love with you now. I’ve never seen anyone look at me like you do.”

“Oh, master! I will be yours forever!” She beamed at me.

For a few seconds, we just looked into each other’s eyes. She broke the silence first, “master, I want you to cum in my mouth! I need to taste your cum!”

“I can do that for a good girl like you,” I grinned as she came for me. I stuck my fingers into her slick abused little cunt over and over and wiped her juices between her perfect tits. She shivered and moaned each time my fingers entered her. Cumming each time made her even hornier, even needier, and even more squirmy.

I straddled my hips below her chest as she laid below me and slipped my cock between her now slippery mounds. I grabbed another pillow to tilt her head towards me and pushed my dick toward her welcoming mouth.

She understood what I was doing quickly. I fucked her tits, and she caught my cock in her mouth with each thrust and swirled her tongue around it with wild abandon.

“Oh my little slut, this feels too good,” I moaned, already nearing orgasm. I put much of my body weight down on her chest. I loved the pressure on my cock. It was probably a bit difficult for her to breathe, but she didn’t complain.

“You’re being such a good girl,” she convulsed under me, “just remember, from now on, I want you to finger your little pussy any time you suck me or titfuck me. I get off on your pleasure as much as mine.”

One of her hands darted to her pussy, and I could feel her arm moving rapidly as she moaned and squeaked for me when my cock left her lips.

Finally, I couldn’t hold it any longer. She sensed my climax and pulled me towards her mouth. She moaned and sucked me frantically, and I released pulse after pulse of cum straight into her happy stomach. She came with me as she swallowed over and over.

I collapsed and rolled off to the side of her as she continued fingering her gushing pussy for a few more seconds of bliss. Then I kissed her, and we dozed off in each other’s arms.

I only dozed off for a few minutes, but Caitlin awoke before me and decided to treat me to a lovely wake-up call.

I opened my eyes to my sweet little slave kissing and licking my dick clean. She saw my eyes open, and her eyes twinkled as she gently licked my slowly hardening shaft.

“What are you doing, little slave?” I asked her in a jokingly patronizing tone.

Pausing her worship briefly, she replied, “I just woke up before you, and I saw that there was still a little cum on your tip I didn’t swallow.” she gave me another lick across my length and continued, “I think I’m a little addict for your cum master! After I swallowed the rest of your cum, I realized you were all sticky from mine, so I decided to be a good girl and clean you up!”

She took another short break to tease the tip of my cock for a minute, and she moaned in pleasure briefly. I shivered because I was still a little sensitive, but that didn’t stop her.

“But then I realized I was sucking your dick, and you told me to always play with my pussy when I suck you or tit fuck you, so…” she stopped for a second, distracted by me pulling her up to my lips for a kiss.

“You really are the cutest thing I’ve ever seen,” I praised her, grabbing her hand from her crotch. “Jeeze, girl, your hand is soaked! You really are going to be always wet for me, aren’t you?”

“Of course, master!”

“How do you think that’s possible?” I asked. “Better yet, how is it possible for you to cum every time I stick a finger in your cute mouth?

“I don’t know, master? It seems normal to me.” She cocked her head to the side like it would help her find the answer. “One thing seems a little strange though… maybe?”

“What’s strange, sweetie?” I asked.

“Well, I know in my heart that I love being brainwashed,” she said one of her programming phrases back in a slightly monotonic voice. “And that’s perfectly normal, but I also know in my soul that I want to be brainwashed even more.”

I was a little nervous about how this was going, but the fact she was grinning and slightly rubbing her pussy on my leg was probably a good sign, so I kept listening.

“That seems strange, though! Like, it’s perfectly normal that I want to be brainwashed more because I love it so much! But I don’t remember being brainwashed?! Also, I know that I will happily help you brainwash anyone you want!” She added with a sexy, slightly monotonic lilt.

I lifted her off of me (much to her dismay since she was enjoying rubbing on my leg) and sat on the couch. I motioned for her to sit beside me, and she obeyed immediately.

“So what’s your conclusion with this info Caity Cat?” I asked, very intrigued at how her mind would rationalize the obvious mistake I made in her programming. I left her a loophole to know she had been brainwashed. Caitlin was an intelligent girl, and I liked that, but I definitely needed to be more careful in the future.

“Well, there’s only one explanation I can think of.” Caitlin shrugged her shoulders, jiggling her cute tits briefly. “You must have brainwashed me into forgetting that I have always been your brainwashed sex slave! Instead, I only remember always being your loving and adoring sex slave without the brainwashing... Buuuuut!” Caitlin exclaimed dramatically. “You must have forgotten that you had previously brainwashed me to LOVE being brainwashed and to want to help you brainwash any girl you want, Master! In conclusion, I’ve always been your brainwashed slave, but you brainwashed me to forget that. You did a shoddy job and left me a loophole to remember you could brainwash me! Your brainwashing is why I’ve always been able to cum when you enter me and why I’m always so wet for you, and that makes me soooo happy!” She giggled and mimicked, dropping a mic.

Laughing, I replied, “Caity, I did a number on your pretty little head, didn’t I? Let me get this straight. You have always been my brainwashed fucktoy, lover, slave, etcetera right?”

“Yep!”

“How did I brainwash you before I ever met you?”

“Master, you’re silly! I was always meant to be yours. Whenever it was that you brainwashed me, you just made me remember how I have always been!” Caitlin punctuated her incredibly confounding and flimsy logic by pressing her body into mine for a hug and saying, “thank you, master,” into my ear.

So I made a note to add to my list of observations:

1.1. The subject is unable to consider that an absorbed command (or extensive programming) is anything but perfectly normal. In fact, they believe they always followed or at least were meant to follow the absorbed command.

“Caity, I think I’m going to enjoy brainwashing you and watching you explain how normal everything is afterward for a very long time,” I told her as I enjoyed the feel of her soft porcelain skin under my hands. “What do you think about me playing with your mind even more, Caitlin?”

“Can we do it now!!! I loooove being brainwashed! Can you show me how you do it?” To my dismay, Caitlin excitedly jumped off the couch, but her bouncing titties and infectious joy were an excellent consolation.

“I’ll think about it. If you keep being a really good girl for me.” I smirked as I made her moan in pleasure with her trigger phrase, “I want you to think of a few things I could brainwash you with to make you an even better girl for me.”

I walked over to her and slapped her on the ass “if I really….”

“Thank you, master!” She interrupted with a smirk knowing she was stepping over my words.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that… keep doing it.” I squeezed her firm, round cheek instead. “As I was saying, if I really like your ideas, I’ll brainwash you more, even though you’re already perfect!”

I gave her one more hungry kiss with one hand cupped over her dripping snatch and my other pinching a swollen pink nipple.

“Let’s close up shop. I’ll stay at your place this weekend. Just let me call Kelly and let her know I’m staying with a friend for a couple of days.” I told my new slave.

“Master?” Caitlin asked

“What, sweetie?”

“Can I help you brainwash Kelly too? Please?!”

“How did you turn out so perfect with my haphazard programming Caity?” I asked rhetorically. “Of course, you can help me, but I just want to enjoy you for now. So hurry that cute butt up and help me shut down all the equipment.”

“Oh, and Caity? Don’t you dare put on any clothes,” I grinned and playfully pushed her out of my office.”

“I wouldn’t even think about it, master!”

Closing the shop up for the night was no issue. Caitlin still managed to do her part of the work just fine, even though I didn’t ‘give her permission to act normally as I had programmed her to. Caitlin was a smart girl and was perfectly capable of functioning more or less normally, even while basically being my personal nympho at this point.

She was a little slower than usual, but I wasn’t complaining. Anytime I was able to see her from where I was working, she made sure to seductively bend only at the hips, wiggle her nude butt a little extra, or push her chest out a little more.

Just before finishing up, I called my ex-girlfriend Kelly to let her know I wouldn’t be home that night.

“Hey Kelly, I think I’m going to stay at a friend’s place for part of the weekend. So don’t expect me back tonight.” I spoke into the phone while watching Caitlin finish shutting down all the computers.

“Ok, you know you don’t have to tell me this stuff now. I’m not your girlfriend anymore,” she replied back with maybe a hint of venom.

“You’re still my roommate. I’m just trying to be courteous. I’ll see you later, though.” Not wanting to lose my good mood, I hung up quickly.

Caitlin finished her last task just as my call ended and hurried back to me.

“So you’re going over to a friend’s house, you say?” Caitlin teased as she pressed her body against my side. “You mean you aren’t coming over to your brainwashed sex toy’s apartment for a weekend of selfishly hedonistic pleasure?”

“Well, of course! But I can’t just tell my ex-girlfriend that. At least not if I ever want to get close enough to her to brainwash her too.”

“That’s a good point, I guess, but it’s a shame we can’t get her now. It would be really hot to see you make her yours again.”

“Well, right now, I want to learn everything about you first, so let’s get out of here.” I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door.

“Should I get my clothes, master?” Caitlin asked, lagging behind me a bit.

“No.”

It was 10:00 pm when we stepped outside. Only our two cars were in the parking lot. So I wasn’t too worried about anyone seeing my slightly embarrassed Caitlin.

I could see her cheeks blushing under the harsh glow of the security lighting. “Are you embarrassed little Caity?”

“A little! But it’s a little exciting too.” She shivered as a cool breeze blew past us.

“Don’t worry, I won’t make you do this when people are around. It’s just a big turn-on to know I could make you if I wanted to.” I put one arm around her and walked her to my car. She wouldn’t be needing hers this weekend.

I opened the door for her and gave her a little slap on her bottom.

“Thank you!”

“Any time Cait,” I replied with a grin.

I climbed into the driver’s seat and started up the engine. I looked beside me at the naked redhead beauty in my passenger seat. I pinched my arm, and Caitlin giggled at me.

“Don’t judge,” I slapped her thigh playfully. And lost my train of thought as she spread her legs wide for me. “You really are something, you know that, right?”

“I think right now I am easily accessible for you.” She smirked and continued, “it’s a long drive to my duplex, you should know.”

She bit her lip seductively and It took a lot of self-control to not just take her to the back seat like she wanted me to. “Nope! Nope! Nope!” I pulled my hand away and shifted into reverse to start the 45-minute drive to her duplex in the next town over. “I want to learn more about you. So act normally for a bit and tell me your story.”

“Ok fine! But my life is pretty boring!”

She told me how she grew up as the only child to a couple of workaholic parents who were rarely home and were emotionally bankrupt when they were home. However, she learned how to be self-sufficient and entertained herself by taking apart things in the house and putting them back together at a young age. She eventually became very active in technical training classes in high school.

She was unpopular in school, dressed in work clothes usually, and never wore makeup. The only guys interested in her were the ones in her tech classes like welding and woodshop.

After high school, she took some classes at a local community college and aimed to get a mechanical engineering degree. However, the stress at home with her parents got to be too much, so she decided to look for jobs far away from home.

“And then I found your ad for the perfect job at your new shop, and after working with you awhile, I realized I was always meant to be in a HIGHLY inappropriate relationship with my master… I mean, boss.”

We talked for a bit longer, sharing stories from high school. I learned that we were both musicians. She claimed she sang and could work magic with a MIDI keyboard. I actually had a lot in common with this girl. Far more than with my ex Kelly.

About 15 minutes from her house, there was a lull in the conversation. Neither of us were good at talking about ourselves.

“Alright, that’s enough of you being normal for now. So how do I make you into a horny fucktoy again?” I asked.

Caitlin let out a small moan. “You just did, master! Any time you call me a dirty name, I can’t help myself anymore!.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right!” I smiled at her, “so, do you want to suck my dick until we get to your place?”

Caitlin immediately unstrapped her seat belt and leaned over to help me pull down my pants, “do I have to stop when we get to my place?!” She asked with an excited giggle.

The pretty redhead found a way to balance herself on my center console while she moaned in pleasure while sucking my hard shaft. If anyone decided to pass, they would be treated to the sight of Cait’s gorgeous ass in the window and two of her fingers pumping in and out of her dripping slit.

We made the rest of the drive in one piece and arrived at Cait’s house. I enjoyed controlling how fast and deep she sucked me with my grip on her messy red hair.

“Ok, my good girl,” I used her trigger and enjoyed her moans around my cock, “you can stop now until we get inside.”

“You uh… mmm. you don’t want me to make you cum first?” She struggled to speak through aftershocks and loss of breath.

“Sweetie, I won’t make it that easy for you. I’m not done with you yet tonight.”

She suddenly hopped out of the car and went to unlock her door. I shut down the car and followed after her with a bag containing a change of clothes and a few of my rings.

As Caitlin opened the door, she said, “I think I figured out a couple of ideas for you to put into my head! So get your butt in here and fuck me, brainwash me, or both!”

“So what do you think of your new place, master?” Caitlin asked me as we entered her cozy duplex.

“My place? What do you mean?” I replied with a quizzical look.

“Well, I do belong to you right?” She grasped my hand and put it on her forehead “mind,” she moved my hand to her tits and squeezed, “body,” she moved my hand up just a bit to her heart, “and soul.”

“Yeah, I guess you do, but you don’t see your point?”

“You can be a little dense, master,” Caitlin teased, “if I can’t even own myself, how could I own anything else? All of me and everything I have belongs to you.”

I reluctantly agreed with her. Of course, becoming the owner of her property meant I also had to pay her rent, but it also meant her money was mine, which is funny since I was the one who paid her weekly. As soon as I fixed Kelly to my liking, Caitlin would have to move in with me, then she wouldn’t need money, and I wouldn’t need to pay her anymore.

After settling these fundamental issues, Caitlin began talking about her ideas to be brainwashed more.

“So, I’ve noticed a few things that you seem to really like,” Caitlin began. First, you seem very focused on my pleasure. You really like it when I’m pleasuring myself. You want me to feel pleasure even when I’m only focused on yours. Does that sound right?”

“Yep, that’s true; that’s why you cum from nearly everything now and why I ordered you to finger yourself whenever you blow me.”

Caitlin led me to her bedroom and motioned for me to set my stuff down on her dresser. She had an immaculate room with a nice queen bed but very simple decor. I wasn’t surprised as she was more utilitarian-oriented than most girls.

“The other thing I’ve noticed is you nearly lose your mind anytime I make myself accessible for you.” We sat on the bed, and Cait continued: “I always have to make sure I dress easily accessible for you, but I only spread my legs, so easy for you because I want to.”

Caitlin smirked at me and spread her legs wide, showing off her dripping wet pussy.

“I thought I brainwashed you to always be easily accessible to me?” I asked with confusion.

“Nope! I just have to dress easily accessible, and of course, I always allow you easy access for massages.”

She was right, of course. She just spread her legs so easily, probably because she was constantly horny. She viewed her pussy as a hole for my pleasure and in the spirit of the clothing command. I nodded in agreement with her.

“So how does this brainwashing work? Do you hypnotize me, subliminal messages, or what?” Caitlin asked expectantly.

I explained to her about the rings and what I knew about how commands worked. She asked me about all I had done to her, and I explained everything. I was a bit worried about spilling all the secrets to Caitlin, but I had a ring in my pocket just in case, and Caitlin was way thoroughly mind fucked to do anything I didn’t want her to do.

Luckily I needn’t have worried. Her breathing became rapid, and I noticed a wet spot growing beneath her on the comforter as she was enraptured in my explanation.

Caitlin excitedly exclaimed, “That’s so hot! Everything you told me seems like perfectly normal things I would have done anyway, but I guess that’s the magic of your control with these things!”

After understanding how commands had to be formatted, Caitlin suggested the following commands:

“You should make it where I compulsively play with myself whenever you want me to.” my cute little thrall’s hand snaked down between her shapely spread thighs to make her point. “mmm, you should make me unaware unless you point out too.”

It was a good idea. My cock throbbed in my pants as I watched her act out how she could be all the time. Still, I didn’t think I wanted Caitlin always playing with herself for me, so I’d probably have to make it conditional or based on a trigger. Still, I couldn’t deny how hot her command would be. So maybe I’d use it exactly as she suggested on another girl.

“Next, you should make me feel intense pleasure when you touch me sexually anywhere on my body. That way, you can really enjoy watching me squirm and moan for you when you fuck my face, grab my ass, or play with my titties!”

Another good idea. I was very proud of my little slut. I got out one small ring and put it on her finger. She looked at me confused and paused, fingering herself with her other hand.

“I want to watch you give yourself to me,” I said, looking into her deep green eyes. “If you really want this, you have to make yourself completely at my mercy… willingly this time.”

“Oh, master, I’d love to brainwash myself for you. But first I have one more suggestion I remembered! Please make it to where I can’t resist spreading my legs for you and making myself accessible. You already know I will do it anyway, but I know you’ll like it more if I’m brainwashed to do it!”

I promised her I would use her suggestions and showed her how to use the ring. She questioned me about only using one ring this time to which I asked her if she thought she could really resist any command at this point. She giggled and said no.

She triggered the small ring and began dragging it up to her ear, but she stopped with a mischievous look in her eye.

For a minute, I was worried she was about to move the ring over to me, and I tensed up, prepared to move quickly.

I flinched when the naughty little minx suddenly moved her hand quickly but sighed in relief when she shoved her ringed finger knuckle deep into her pussy. I caught her and laid her down on her back as she relaxed and started to fall, immediately going into a deep trance.

I was awash with desire. Turning Caitlin into my little brainwashed toy was hot, but having her prepare herself to be brainwashed even more was… irresistibly sexy. My heart was pounding just as much as the last time, but I wasn’t worried this time. Just turned on.

I stripped out of my clothes and laid down beside her on the bed. My hard member pressed into the side of her wide hips. I fingered her clit using rapid circles with one hand and groped her bountiful breasts with my other. I noticed her trance deepen significantly with my ministrations. A little drool escaped her mouth.

I had a hunch that the rings worked by overstimulating the brain’s pleasure center. Confusing it with the electric impulses from the device and leaving it open for programming. The fact the trance deepened with more pleasure being added seemed to support this hypothesis.

“Caitlin, you will compulsively play with your pussy or tits with your free hands anytime I wink at you.”

“I will compulsively play with my pussy or tits with my free hands anytime you wink at me.” She parroted back her command with the same sexy, monotone voice I knew and loved.

“You will be unaware you are playing with yourself after I wink unless I point it out, and you will rationalize the pleasure you feel.” This was a very long command, and I wondered if she could absorb it.

“I will be unaware I am playing with myself after you wink unless you point it out, and I will rationalize the pleasure I feel.” She replied without any trouble.

“Your mouth is as sensitive as your pussy to my touch.”

“My mouth is as sensitive as my pussy to your touch.”

“You feel intense pleasure anytime I touch your tits or ass.”

“I feel intense pleasure anytime you touch my tits or ass.”

“You want to be easy and sexually accessible for me anytime we are in private.”

“I want to be easy and sexually accessible for you anytime we are in private.”

“When I grope your tits or ass, you push them into my hands and give me a sexy look.”

“When you grope my tits or ass, I will push them into your hands and give you a sexy look.”

With her slightly modified commands out of the way, I had her absorb a few more commands before the battery ran out. I just couldn’t resist. Caitlin monotonically brainwashed herself to the following commands.

“Brainwashing myself makes me feel complete.”

“I will never use your rings without your guidance and permission.”

“I will never make my own rings.”

“I will never consider brainwashing you.”

“I long to be part of a harem of your brainwashed sluts.”

“Your cock and your cum are my favorite flavors and textures.”

“My pussy feels so empty when your cock is hard, and it’s not inside one of my holes.”

“I will not be able to remember or think about any of the commands you gave me from this brainwashing session, but I will follow them.”

I stopped toying with her clit and pulled her finger out of her tight twat. She woke immediately, and I slipped the soaked ring off her dainty finger.

After I removed the ring from her finger, she opened her eyes and smiled at me. I gave her a wink, the trigger for her to compulsively play with herself without her awareness, and watched as her hands started sensually squeezing her tits for me. I winked again, and one of her hands went to her pussy and rubbed her clit while the other one stayed groping her left breast.

“What happened, Master? Nothing has changed, mmm,” she moaned as she enjoyed her self-pleasure.

“Really, you don’t remember anything?” I leaned over and gave her right nipple a kiss and a gentle bite as she moaned in pleasure and arched her back to push her tits toward me. “Nothing seems odd?” I asked with a wink.

Now both of my little slut’s hands were busy on her gushing pussy. “Mmm master, no everything is oooooh god! everything is normal.” I took the hand working her clit and moved it onto my hard dick. She got very squirmy for me and rubbed my cock as she finger fucked her cunt. “Master, please shove your cock in me! I feel sooooo empty without you inside me. I want you so bad it almost feels like you’re fingering me!”

Laughing at her predicament and her thinking she wasn’t brainwashed while she was out, I teased her, “Hmm, does my little slut really want my cock?”

Shivering in pleasure at being called an objectifying name Caitlin begged, “Please, I’ll do anything! Put me back under your influence, and I’ll even BE anything you want; just please use one of my fuckholes, master!” She panted in pleasure for me as she furiously fingered herself without knowing it.

“Ok, then be a good little fucktoy and ride me, baby.”

My dripping-wet slave stopped fingering herself to climb onto me and lower her pussy onto my rock-hard cock. She arched her back in orgasm as my tip entered her. Seeing the look of bliss on her face would never get old. I moved my hip down and let my cock pop out of her pussy, and then I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me hard as she screamed in pleasure.

I let her relax so she could start fucking me. I grabbed her tight round ass and enjoyed feeling her bend over to kiss me and give me more access to her ass.

We made out as she fucked me. She was lost in the pleasure, fucking me solely on instinct. I looked her in the eye and winked at her. She sat back upright and started mauling her tits for me. Totally unaware of the show she was giving me.

The show was too much, and I was getting close to cumming. I wanted to wait just a bit longer, so I bent my knees to prevent her from getting more than my tip in her. She squirmed, moaned, and begged me to fuck her, but I enjoyed her desperation. I grabbed one of her hands and stuck two of her own fingers into her mouth. She shot me a knowing look and began sucking her fingers like they were my cock.

I gave her a wink and her other hand went to frig her clit for me.

“Promise me you swallow every drop of my cum, and I’ll let you fuck me.” I grabbed her waist and held her up with all my strength.

I toyed with her by holding her petite little body and controlling her every move.

“You don’t even have to ask Master! I’ll lick your cum off the floor if it lands there. Please just let me cum for you!” She begged, and I obliged.

I held her up and used my abdominal strength to thrust up at her until my abs burned. She came with a squeal, and I felt a splash of wetness cover my thighs. I grabbed her convulsing body and pushed her down hard onto my cock, and let her grind herself into me until I was about to burst.

“I’m about to cum for you my sexy little slut,” I groaned, “get your mouth on me now!”

She stopped fingering herself, and in one motion, she was between my legs, sucking me with wild abandon cumming as my cock entered her and moaning in surprised pleasure with her now sensitive mouth.

I was so close to orgasm that nearly any touch could have gotten me off. The vibrations from her moans were the final straw. I wanted to cum on her tits, so I quickly pushed her backward onto her back and followed after her. I got in position just in time and covered her tits and neck as I had my turn to tense in pleasure.

True to her word Caitlin quickly scooped up my cum and sucked it off of her fingers. Her eyes were wide in pleasure after the first taste, and she frantically scooped up the rest like she’d never tasted anything so delicious.

“How! Mmmm, how do you taste so good,” Caitlin said breathlessly after swallowing the last drop.

“Must be what I eat!” I lied. I collapsed and snuggled beside her as we kissed each other lovingly.

“I know it’s probably just the brainwashing speaking, but I literally can’t get enough of you,” Caitlin told me, “if my little pussy wasn’t so sore, I’d fuck you all the time.”

“You could still suck me,” I teased, holding her down as she started to bolt up to suck me. “Woah, hold on, I’m too sensitive right now. I guess I need to be careful what I say with a completely obedient slave.” We both laughed.

We decided to call it a night and fell asleep comfortably in each other’s arms.

I awoke before Caitlin in the early morning. She felt as hot as a furnace against my naked skin.

There’s something incredibly gorgeous about a sleeping woman that really gets to me. The early morning rays filtered through her bedroom window and reflected off her porcelain skin and messy copper hair.

She was a mess, for sure. I’m sure we both looked ‘well fucked’, for lack of a better descriptor.

I always woke up turned on. It’s one of the things Kelly hated about me. Kelly would not tolerate any form of morning affection, even back when we had a healthy sex life in the first couple of years of dating.

Waking up next to my personal love slave, Caitlin, had me at a whole other level of arousal, though. I gave her a kiss on her soft cheek and tried not to wake her quite yet.

“I wonder if you’re still wet for me even while sleeping?” I said quietly to her sleeping form. I tentatively ran my hand across her body and cupped my hand around her pussy. She let out a tiny moan and spread her legs a little wider but didn’t wake up.

She was still very wet. Not dripping like yesterday, but still plenty wet for fun morning activities. I wondered how her body managed to keep her wet constantly. Again, the power of my rings to reprogram the mind astounded me. Though I still made a mental note to ensure she drank plenty of water after waking up.

I was going to give her one hell of a morning wake-up call.

I’d tried this once before with Kelly after getting consent from her the night before. I managed to get her very wet with the patient and slow fingering, but she woke up in fright before I could go any farther. The poor girl felt way too out of control upon awakening, and it scared her to tears. After that, I felt horrible and never tried anything like it again.

Caitlin would be different though. I knew her reprogramming would make her love being woken up by cock in her pussy.

So I carefully straddled Caitlin and slowly entered her. Per her programming, she immediately came for me and woke up from an intense orgasm with my cock buried in her perfect cunt.

She was out of it for a few seconds, just making little moans and gasping sounds. I fucked her at a steady but fast pace, not giving her a chance to fully recover.

She gained enough awareness to wrap her arms around my back and pull me in for a kiss. Then she moaned into my ear, “Thank you, master! I… ohh! I wanted to wake you up like this too!”

I wanted to just use her for my pleasure this time. So I fucked her hard and fast and didn’t hold myself back. I pulled her towards me as I stepped off the edge of the bed. Her bed was at the perfect height for my cock to line up with her wet hole while I stood on the ground with her legs over my shoulders.

I grabbed her firmly by the hips with my fingers grabbing into the soft skin of her butt and lifting it off the bed. I stood still and used her petite little body like a sex toy. Shoving her on and off my cock at whatever rate I chose.

We were both lost in a haze of pleasure. I could feel her tight pussy convulse around me as little streaks of her juices dripped into the damp bedsheets below her.

After a bit of this, I climbed back on top of her and made out with my sex slave as we came together. My cum flooded her pussy for the first time.

Caitlin was the first to speak, “so, can we do this like every morning?”

“Well, I expect you to take the initiative sometimes,” I joked.

We spent the rest of the day doing everything together, starting with a nice shower, where I convinced Caitlin to give me a little extra cleaning with her mouth. Her pussy was too tender, and my dick was a little sore also, so we didn’t have more rough sex again that day.

I helped Cait throw out much of her wardrobe. Anything that didn’t give me easy access to her cunt was put in a bag to donate. That left her with a good selection of skirts and short dresses left. Likewise, her underwear drawer was emptied out of everything except for lingerie and a few plain panties for her time of the month. She happily threw out all her bras when I explained that her nipples applied to my easy-access clothing command.

She had a very nice transparent lace babydoll that she happily wore for me the whole day. She beamed with happiness when she caught me staring at her. She let me know she felt very sexy dressing up for me.

We spent much of the day just talking and getting to know each other. I honestly felt like I met a soul mate. We had more in common than I ever imagined. I wondered if we would have ended up together without the brainwashing. I did love Kelly too, but I never felt like I belonged to her. Pretty ironic that it felt like I belonged to my own sex slave more than I ever did to my ex of nearly half a decade.

“Hey Caitlin, I know this is kinda funny since I literally own you and made you head over heels for me, but would you like to be my girlfriend?”

Caitlin smiled at me and giggled, “of course, master!” Caitlin then got a mischievous look in her eye. “But aren’t I already your fiancé? You did give me this ring to use with your permission.” She held up the small ring I made her brainwash herself with the previous night. I put it on her finger after our shower. It was out of battery anyway, but she said she liked the idea that I could make her put herself into a trance if I wanted to.

“Good point, you can be my fiancé then, but I will have to make you a nicer ring before we get married. A 3D printed one won’t do for a pretty little thing like you.”

The rest of the day was much of the same. Caitlin spent some quality time on her knees sucking my cock, and she spent more time masturbating than she was aware of throughout the evening.

However, late that evening, I got a call from Kelly. She informed me that she had found an apartment and planned to put down her deposit and sign the paperwork for it on Sunday.

“…So, bring me $600 from the ATM like we agreed so I can get out of your house ASAP,” Kelly ordered me.

I told her I’d get her the money the next morning and hung up.

Caitlin had been listening to the phone call. “So when and how are we going to brainwash her tomorrow?”