The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interpersonal Massager

Chapter 3

The next morning, Caitlin and I got straight to business, though not the business her amped-up libido really wanted. We went over our plan and tried to devise solutions for any problems we might encounter, although we knew that no plans ever survive contact with the enemy.

Caitlin and I hopped into my car and stopped at the ATM for the money Kelly ordered me to get for her. Then we headed to my house.

With sweaty hands and a pounding heart, I pulled into my garage. Caitlin was ready to hide in the back seat if we saw the door open into the garage. We both had a dozen rings each of various types. We were worried about Kelly’s possible resistance to commands necessitating many repetitions. We did not want to run out of battery before she was... more understanding of my ideas for her.

Caitlin grabbed my hand before I stepped out of the car. She said nothing but gave me a quick passionate kiss. I thought about giving her a wink, but luckily I thought better of it.

“Kelly, it’s me!” I hollered as I closed the door to the garage. “I brought the cash for you.”

From the living room, Kelly replied, “just set it on the table.”

She was sitting on the couch staring at the eggshell white wall. She didn’t even glance at me when I walked toward her. I sat down in the chair beside the sofa. “So you found an apartment you liked?” I asked.

“Yep.” She said, still not looking at me.

“Is everything ok, Kelly?”

“I just have a headache again,” she replied numbly, “also, why are you still here?”

“Well, this is my house... so,” I replied calmly, stifling my anger. I really didn’t know how she got to be this way. She was once so bright and cheery. Coming home after a long day of work or college to see her was the highlight of all my days for years.

“Anyway, I made you something that might help your headaches. I didn’t finish it before we broke up, but I still hope it helps.”

She turned and looked at me for the first time in quite a while. Clearly, she was interested. I pulled two full-sized rings out of my pocket and put them on my fingers to pretend to demonstrate on myself.

“I designed these based on the specifications for a machine I found in a peer-reviewed study on migraine treatments,” I lied to her for one of the first times ever. “It uses vibrations and small electric shocks to stimulate some nerve behind the ear.”

She looked interested and not at all suspicious. Kelly did trust me for sure. That’s the only thing I had going for me in this.

I continued, “all you have to do is put these on your fingers and place them behind your ear like this,” I pretended to place the rings behind my ears, but I was cautious not to touch my skin. From her angle, she couldn’t tell. “Anyway, they definitely work at least a little. I used them when I had a headache, and so did Caitlin at work. Caitlin claimed it was ‘life-changing.’ Plus, it’s about 30k cheaper than the real machine in the study.”

“Wanna try?” I held the rings out for her.

“Yeah, I guess I’ll try them.” She replied as she roughly grabbed them from my open hands.

Kelly put the rings on her fingers and placed them behind her ears. I watched her relax, and I was about to breathe a sigh of relief...

“Woah, these work,” Kelly said in a very calm voice.

I froze; I never expected her to not go into a trance with two rings. Kelly was going to be one tough cookie. I had an idea, though.

I grabbed 4 rings and quietly stepped behind the couch. She was dazed enough to not notice, and I figured I could come up with an excuse on the fly if I had to.

I was careful to touch all the rings near her ears simultaneously. She did slump into a trance, but not as deeply as I wanted.

Her eyes were glazed over, and her cute mouth was ever so slightly parted. With 6 rings, she was just barely past the level Caitlin was with 1 ring.

With both hands already busy, removing a hand to grab more rings from my pocket was too risky. It was then or never.

“Kelly, you trust me.”

“I trust you.” She didn’t tense at all, luckily.

“The rings fix your migraines.”

“The rings fix my migraines.”

“I can use the rings to help you with your headaches.” I realized I had made a mistake here, but it was too late.

Kelly shot upright in a flash. She turned and caught me with four rings on my fingers before I could hide them. “Well, I can’t talk my way out of this,” I thought to myself.

Kelly stood up, dropped her rings, and backed away from the couch. “You did something! I don’t know what, but you’re trying to do something!” She said frantically.

This isn’t how I wanted things to go. I did not want her to ever be afraid. I felt terrible. I didn’t know what I was going to do. I stepped out from behind the couch, put the rings in my pocket, and then put my hands to my side.

“I wasn’t trying anything, really, the rings just aren’t very powerful, so it takes multiple to cure a headache, trust me!”

“I... I trust... no! No, something feels wrong, don’t come closer to me.” Kelly said while still backing away.

“Ok, ok, I’ll leave; I truly didn’t mean you any harm, though. Please trust me.”

I watched her almost relax, but she regained her thoughts and ran towards the garage.

I heard the door slam, then I heard Kelly yell, “who the fuck!” And then silence.

I pulled out my phone and ended my open line with Caitlin. She had been on speakerphone with me the whole time as part of our backup plans. Stepping into the garage, I saw my sweet, determined-looking Cait holding up a slumped-over Kelly. Caitlin had probably every one of her rings on her hands, and while it wasn’t possible to fit them all behind Kelly’s ears, they were apparently close enough. Kelly is a tiny little thing at no more than 110 lbs, so Caitlin had no issues holding her up by wrapping her arms under Kelly’s while standing chest to chest.

Quickly putting on several of my rings, I stepped over and traded my hand for one of Caitlin’s so we could both have a free arm. We awkwardly carried Kelly back inside and gently laid her on the carpet. I let Caitlin take back over for a minute while I grabbed a pillow.

Caitlin had a good idea to lay her head on a pillow and place 12 rings under her head near her ears. We saved the other 12 rings in case we needed more later as the batteries drained. I held Kelly’s head to make sure it stayed in contact with the rings no matter what.

After taking a short breather, I looked at Kelly’s face. She was blissed out pretty thoroughly, though still not as much as I’d expected. Her mouth was in the cute little O shape, just like Caitlin’s when I used 4 rings on her. Kelly was tough. I’m glad I didn’t try the rings on her before testing on the much more weak-willed Caitlin. I would have been screwed.

High on adrenaline, I wasn’t feeling any guilt at what I was doing yet, and Caitlin was very excited to watch me make another slave, so I took a deep breath and started brainwashing the tiny redhead.

First things first, I knew I had to get something in her head that would give me a failsafe if she woke up. I needed to ensure she would let me use the rings on her anytime I asked. I also knew I still had to be careful so she wouldn’t wake up. So I focused my first commands on things that she would ‘want’ to do. I wasn’t going to force her to change anything yet.

“Kelly, you want to forget everything that happened after I handed you the rings.”

Kelly replied and didn’t tense up at this as I expected. Subconsciously she probably did want to forget her fear and me betraying her. I then ordered her to actually forget what happened. That command took a bit of time before she accepted it. Next was building blind trust.

“You know I’ve never lied to you about anything important.”

“I know.... You’ve... Neeeever lied to... me about anything... immmportant.” She was near the verge of waking but dropped back into her trance. It took many repetitions to clear it up.

This surprised me. I really had never, at least, intentionally lied to Kelly (at least that she remembered). It made for some bumpy times in the relationship, but I made it clear to her on day one I’d never lie. I did literally plead the 5th a few times, which did not go over well, but I never lied to her. Something was fishy, and I was just starting to notice and piece it together.

“You trust me completely.”

“I trust you completely.” She spoke out in a clear and quiet monotone. It had been a while since she said that to me.

“You know I only want to help you.”

“I know you only want to help me,” she replied smoothly. I was surprised this one didn’t tense her up. I was glad, though, because it gave me the setup I needed.

“The rings will help you,” I stated firmly. I left this pretty open-ended, hoping it would make the command more wide-reaching.

“The... the rings will h-help me,” she repeated until she spoke without pause or stuttering.

“You’ll let me use the rings to help you.”

“I’ll let you...wait... why?” Kelly gave Caitlin and me both a scare. She didn’t fully wake up, but she was somewhere in between. She sounded half asleep. She slowly relaxed back into her trance as Caitlin and I stayed silent.

I looked at Cait and mouthed, “any ideas?” My sexy accomplice nodded yes and put a couple of small rings on her pointer finger. Then she pulled down Kelly’s shorts and panties, to my surprise. “What the fuck?” I mouthed to Cait.

I knew what she was thinking, but I wasn’t planning to go down that path. I risked letting go of Kelly’s head to grab Caitlin’s hand before she could force her finger into Kelly. I whispered into her ear, “not yet. Look at the poor girl. She’s dry, and so stressed the rings can barely get to her. Do what you need to do, but be gentle and somewhat considerate. Remember, pleasure deepens the trance too; you don’t have to just shove the rings in.”

Cait looked at me and nodded ok. Then, she turned on the rings and gently ran them along her inner thighs and around the edges of Kelly’s folds. I could feel Kelly relax as Caitlin did this.

I repeated the previous command, and she absorbed it after many tries. I slightly modified the command and said, “you’ll let me use the rings to help you anytime I offer.” After many attempts, she accepted this as well.

“You want to be happy,” I said, expecting an easy grooming command.

“I want to be......uh,” Kelly’s face briefly regained awareness, and she lifted her head off the rings slightly.

I hurriedly set her head back down, and she returned to a trance. “What the hell,” I whispered under my breath. I handed Caitlin two more rings and pointed to Kelly’s stomach. Cait got the idea and started massaging with one hand under Kelly’s top.

Two years before this, Kelly was having trouble with anxiety and depression. She still wanted to be happy, and most of the time was. When she started seeing that psychiatrist was when she started getting distant. I just then realized I had never heard her mention anything about her therapy appointments. I didn’t expect to hear everything, but it was strange she never even said the doctor’s name, and I’d never received a bill. I did drop her off there before, and it was a medical facility. “I’m not the only person who’s found a way to play with minds a bit. My way is just faster,” I thought to myself. I was starting to realize something was amiss in this whole situation.

“Kelly, you remember being happy with me in the past.”

“I...I remember being happy with you in the past.”

At first, the pretty girl tensed, but then she relaxed more than before. So I repeated the command twice more.

“You were happy with me before you went to the psychiatrist.”

“I was happy with you before I went to the psychiatrist.” Her monotone voice gave no resistance.

I scratched my head for a minute, unsure where to take this. I took a chance.

“The treatments you received from therapy no longer affect you.”

“The... the... treatments... I...I,” she strained to speak, “no looonger a... affect m..meee” her voice was not quite monotone; it was almost like she was fighting to stay IN the trance. My heart broke a little as I watched a tear escape her eyes. Her body relaxed even more than before. Her eyes started to close, and her mouth was getting closer to the blissed-out O like Caitlin did.

“The treatments you got from therapy no longer affect you,” I said hopefully.

“The treatments I got from.... from therapy... no longer affect me,” she said, much less strained. Her trance deepened even more.

With one more repetition, I watched years of tension and pain leave her body. Then I watched as that pain was replaced with bliss. Her eyes rolled back, then closed, and she let out a gentle purring moan just like Caitlin did when I brainwashed her. Her legs opened wide, her nipples hardened to be prominent even through her thick cotton shirt, and her pussy quickly became more engorged and, after a few more seconds, visibly wet.

That doctor did something to her. There was no doubt about it now. My anger at Kelly shifted. This wasn’t her fault. I couldn’t just turn her into a fuck toy now. I had to talk to her first, but I also wasn’t wholly ethical, so I gave her a few more commands.

“Kelly, you remember how hard I tried to save our relationship.”

“I remember how hard you tried to save our relationship.”

“You’ll let me use the rings on you anytime without hesitation.”

“I’ll let you use the rings on me anytime without hesitation,” Kelly replied with zero resistance. Though she probably didn’t have any, with 12 rings shocking her brain into submission.

“It doesn’t bother you that I brainwashed you and Caitlin with the rings.”

“It doesn’t bother me that you brainwashed Caitlin and me with the rings.” Kelly nearly purred out all of her responses. I looked back at Caitlin and noticed she had stopped using her rings and was watching me with a big smile. She pointed to Kelly’s spread legs. Kelly’s pussy was soaked beyond anything I’d ever seen from her. Her slightly wild red bush glistened with milky white droplets, and the carpet beneath her was already visibly dark from her juices.

I wanted to make her my fucktoy then and there, but I also wanted to at least see her as herself one last time.

I only really needed a couple more commands before I could wake her.

“It doesn’t bother you that Caitlin is my lover and my brainwashed slave.”

“It doesn’t bother me that Caitlin is your lover and brainwashed slave,” Kelly purred.

“You won’t use the rings or tell anyone about them without my permission.”

“I won’t use the rings or tell anyone about them without your permission.”

I added one more selfish command, just in case. I could barely resist making her mine then and there, but I did.

“If you want to be with me, sharing me with Caitlin won’t bother you,” I commanded her. I still loved Kelly, but I honestly loved Caitlin more at the moment. 2 years of pain takes its toll, even if it wasn’t Kelly’s fault. If Kelly somehow wanted to be with me, she’d have to be ok with my sweet Cait.

“If I want to be with you, sharing you with Caitlin won’t bother me.”

At that, I helped Caitlin put Kelly’s pants back on and gently lifted Kelly’s head off the rings.

She opened her pretty hazel eyes and searched my face blankly for what seemed like minutes. Then, finally, she smiled just a little and said, “you saved me... I’m... I’m me again, aren’t I?”

She broke into tears and nearly knocked me over with a hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and patted her back. We didn’t speak for several minutes as my very emotional ex-girlfriend cried into my shoulder. I looked over to Caitlin, and she smiled in her usual bubbly way, but I could see she had some tears too.

Kelly sniffled a few times and more or less regained her composure as we released our embrace. Her face was a mess from her tears, but she smiled at me for the first time in recent memory.

“Clay, I’m so sorry, she... she forced me to... she forced me to stop feeling anything....” Kelly told me while holding back tears.

“Kelly, I had no idea, I knew something was wrong, but there was nothing I could do. I tried everything. What I did today fixed you, but I must admit I didn’t know I was fixing what someone else did to you.”

Kelly looked over at Caitlin. Caitlin awkwardly waved. She was pretty cute embarrassed.

“You’re Caitlin, aren’t you? I guess those rings taught me that, too, huh?”

Caitlin agreed and scooted closer to us. “Yep, I’m Caitlin, I’m maste.... I mean my boss... uh.”

Surprisingly, Kelly giggled at the poor embarrassed girl “Clay’s slave? I can see that! He did a number on your pretty head, didn’t he?”

“Yeah, he did his best, but he brainwashed me to call him boss in public at work, Clay when he orders me to act normally, and master in private. The problem is he hasn’t told me to act normally, and since you are here, I’m not sure if I’m in private, but I’m definitely not at work!”

“Clay! Explain this to me,” Kelly commanded. She wasn’t mad, though, just a little accusing.

I explained basically how Caitlin ended up being how she is. I left out a lot of details, but Kelly was smart enough to put the pieces together herself. I explained the rules I gave myself to make sure Caitlin would always be happy and know I’d always be there for her. I also explained I would never risk making contradicting commands and how I thought it could be dangerous.

Kelly asked Caitlin if it was all true, and she enthusiastically explained how she felt.

“It’s weird, but I think I understand... You can keep her!”

Caitlin blushed deep red, and I was a little dumbfounded despite the commands I had given Kelly. “You know you dumped me, right? Whether I keep Cait or not isn’t a question. I made a promise to her.”

“Yeah, I know! But I rescind my request for a breakup. I was under the influence of a fucked up psychiatrist...” she paused her train of thought for a few seconds. “Clay, can I ask you something?”

“You were going to make me like her, weren’t you?”

“Yes, I was, maybe even more extreme,” I replied honestly.

“Then why didn’t you?” Asked Kelly.

“Well, it didn’t feel right after I realized something happened to you at therapy, so I resisted my desires,” I told her.

“I want you to,” Kelly said, dead serious.

Caitlin and I looked at each other, completely flabbergasted.

“Listen, I lost 2 years because some psycho with a doctorate in psychology drugged me to neutralize all my emotions and then hypnotized me to slowly give up everything I loved!” Kelly passionately exclaimed.

Over the next few hours, we listened as Kelly told us how Dr. Fredericks, a 30-year-old woman, apparently had a fascination with using various methods to remove certain emotions from her clients. With Kelly, she wanted to create a person free from passion. Kelly explained the doctor was very frustrated at her resistance to hypnotic commands related to our relationship. It took the doctor over a year of experiments to finally break her.

“I went to the doctor to begin with because I wanted to be happier, so I could be a better girlfriend for you....” Kelly sadly said. “You stuck with me to the end, Clay, even when I was horrible to you. Now all I ask is that you make me happy like your slave Caitlin here and brainwash me exactly as you planned.”

We all three talked for another hour. I made sure Kelly asked Caitlin many questions to ensure she was okay with being brainwashed. Kelly was always submissive in bed. She even role-played as my sex slave whenever she could relax enough to not be embarrassed. I could tell she was actually excited about this. So I agreed.

“Caitlin,” Kelly spoke, “make sure he doesn’t hold back. Clay, make me forget that psycho, and please try and stop her from doing this to others.”

With that, she took reactivated the rings on the pillow and lay down.

“This is it,” I thought to myself. So not only did I save my ex-ex-girlfriend from a lifetime of emotionless waste, but she consented for me to literally turn her into a brainwashed love slave like my dear Caitlin.

My sweet Kelly had her head laid down on several of my wonderful personal massagers. Kelly was blissed literally out of her mind. Her eyes closed, her mouth was open like it was begging for my cock, and her whole body purred in pleasure.

My willing accomplice Cait sat beside me to give me moral... or more accurately, immoral support. I whispered in her ear, “go get me some scissors out of the kitchen, slave.”

Caitlin hurried off and came right back with a pair. I whispered in her ear again, “cut off Kelly’s clothes, then cut yours off too. I want both of you naked.”

The sound of snipping fabric filled the air. Kelly was nude before me in no time, and Caitlin was beside me, waiting for another command. “Good girl,” I whispered into her ear as she exploded in orgasm. “I have a nice grooming razor in the bathroom drawer. Go get it and a hot towel to shave Kelly’s bush while I brainwash her.”

Caitlin left me alone with my girlfriend. She was just as gorgeous as I remembered. Long red hair that was almost copper-colored in the light, small perky titties with small but prominent hard pink nipples, and heavily freckled porcelain skin. Despite being the same age, she looked a lot like if Caitlin had an 18-year-old sister that missed out on the D-sized tits gene and a few inches of height. Caitlin was a petite girl with big tits. Kelly was a tiny little thing with small but perfectly proportional curves, a true work of art.

“Kelly, you love me unconditionally with every fiber of your being,” I started with a significant change to gauge if she was really as willing as she said.

“I love you unconditionally with every fiber of my being,” Kelly monotonously moaned with zero resistance.

“You want to give yourself completely to me.”

“I want to give myself completely to you,” Kelly replied smoothly.

“Ok, she wasn’t kidding.” I thought to myself. I at least expected her to close her mouth a little. She really wanted this.

Caitlin returned with my shaving supplies and carefully got to work on the red-haired bush in front of her. She didn’t hesitate or check to see if I was serious. She just happily complied. “She’s such a good slave.” I thought.

True to my promise, I let Kelly forget everything she had gone through, but I left a back door for when I needed information to take down her bitch of a therapist.

“Kelly, you don’t remember anything about the last 2-years unless I order you to remember, and you will forget again if I tell you to forget.” It was a long command, so I had her repeat it several times.

I continued giving commands to the petite Kelly in front of me. I got in a groove just like I did with Caitlin and just enjoyed listening to command after command being repeated to me. Most of the commands were clearly unnecessary, but the feeling of power and the fog of arousal are good motivators to take things a little too far.

I used a dictation app on an old phone (that was not connected to the internet for obvious reasons) to transcribe all of Kelly’s commands for future reference and usage on others. I made a conscious effort to organize the commands into categories so I could easily reuse them on the next girl.

I looked away from Kelly’s blissed-out face as Caitlin finished shaving Kelly’s crotch. Caitlin carefully removed the warm towel from under Kelly and disposed of the mess.

I could finally see my sweet Kelly’s pink pussy again. She was dripping wet from whatever the rings were doing to her head. With her legs spread wide, her pussy looked so inviting.

I noticed the low battery warning light on several of the rings, so I pulled them out from under her head one by one and put a couple of new ones right behind her ears. She didn’t need very many rings anymore at this point. She was completely mine already.

I couldn’t resist stripping out of my strained sweatpants and freeing my throbbing dick. It had been many months since I had felt Kelly’s tight pussy around me, and years since she was anywhere near as wet as she was right now. I climbed between her slender, spread legs and placed my cock right at her entrance. The blissed-out girl made a deep moan as I slid deep into her with no resistance.

I looked up to see Caitlin watching from around the corner with lustful eyes.

“You love to watch me fuck other women,” I told Kelly and Caitlin while staring directly at Caitlin.

With a smirk, Caitlin replied in monotone at the same time as Kelly, “I love to watch you fuck other women.”

With a grin, I pointed to Caitlin, then pointed to the ground right beside Kelly. Cait got the idea and hurried over to lay down on her back alongside Kelly, sharing the same pillow.

Two beautiful naked redheads side by side is a sight that would never get old for me. I winked at Cait and grinned as she started fingering her pussy and clit with both hands.

I continued brainwashing Kelly while gently fucking her sopping wet pussy. Caitlin replied alongside her sister slave for my benefit too. I didn’t notice it messing up Kelly, so I let her keep playing along.

With the housekeeping out of the way, I got back to the sexy stuff.

Kelly’s tight pussy, Caitlin’s completely willing mimicking of the commands while she fingerfucked herself, and the intense power I felt was beginning to be too much. I decided it was time to wrap things up neatly with some commands to allow her to function somewhat in society, solidify previous commands, and determine her awareness of her brainwashing.

“You can focus through your arousal and act normally whenever I want you to.”

“I can focus through my arousal and act normally whenever you want me to.”

“When you act normally, you are still my completely obedient, love slave.”

“When I act normal, I am still your completely obedient, love slave.”

“You lose the ability to focus through your arousal anytime I call you an objectifying name.”

“I lose the ability to focus through my arousal anytime you call me an objectifying name.”

“I am your master, and you are my property.”

“You are my master, and I am your property.”

“You will call me any name I want you to, but you always think of me as master.”

“I will call you any name you want me to, but will always think of you as master.”

“You will happily help me brainwash any person I want.”

“I will happily help you brainwash any person you want.”

“You don’t think I brainwashed you. You believe I just reminded you who you are.”

“I don’t think you brainwashed me. I believe you just reminded me who I am.”

“You know I will never leave you. I will make you happy for the rest of your life.”

“I know you will never leave me. You will make me happy for the rest of my life.”

Right on the verge of cumming I lifted My new toy’s head off the rings, kissed her hard, a came deep into her pussy. Her walls convulsed around my dick, milking out every drop. As soon as I stopped filling her up, she went limp and passed out, just like Caitlin did after her big brainwashing session.

I pulled out and laid down on top of Caitlin. I enjoyed feeling her busy hands under me as I kissed her on the cheek. “So what did you think witnessing me brainwashing another girl?”

“Oh my god! It was so hot, master!” Caitlin said excitedly, “I can’t wait to meet the new her now! I bet you she will be an even sluttier slave than me with some of those commands you gave her.”

“Yeah, she probably will be. I had to keep you somewhat useful at work, and I wanted you to still be able to do other things you used to enjoy too.” I explained. “Kelly didn’t really do much even before the therapist got to her, to be honest. So I figured I could make her more of a... stay at home sex slave.”

“Cait, I have to ask, are you bisexual?” I didn’t give either of my girls any commands about being attracted to each other, so I was curious. “I’m just wondering if it will be weird for you to share me with Kelly, especially since I know she is completely straight.”

“No, I’m completely straight too, but you did basically make us get pleasure from anything that gives you pleasure... So If you want us girls to be naughty for you together, I know we will both be very happy to please you.” Caitlin answered in a very aroused voice. Her fingering and playing along with Kelly’s brainwashing definitely got the little firecracker worked up.

Cait and I just talked more and waited patiently for Kelly’s poor little confused brain to rewire everything so she could wake up to her new life.

After several more minutes, Kelly slowly opened her eyes.

Caitlin sat right beside me as we watched the petite, nude, copper-haired beauty wake up from her brainwashing-induced coma.

Kelly stretched, sat up, and looked around until her eyes met mine. Instantly, her pupils dilated, and she smiled at me. She crawled the short distance to me. Then, without warning, she surprised me by knocking me onto my back as she pressed her tiny body into mine.

“Clay, I...” Kelly began as her body shivered in pleasure when she felt my body against her now very sensitive skin. “Oh god, I forgot how good it feels to touch you!”

I rubbed my hands down her spine and past her arched back. Kelly kissed me deeply when I grabbed her cute little ass with both hands. “Kelly... you’ll never have any clue how much I’ve missed you the past few years,” I told her truthfully.

“You saw me yesterday, silly!” Kelly giggled at me and kissed my neck.

“Actually, Kelly, until today, We haven’t truly been together in over a year,” I told Kelly while she looked at me confused. “You don’t need to worry, though. You can’t remember because I don’t want you to.”

Kelly’s confusion disappeared when I told her I didn’t want her to remember. I’m guessing she just decided to go along with it to please me. I showed her the date on my phone and her phone, which she didn’t recognize. After she confirmed that 2-years had passed without her knowledge, she seemed intrigued but not at all worried.

Caitlin was just sitting and watching us. She looked happy but still a little left out. I motioned for her to come to lay down beside me. “Kelly, this my fiancé and sex slave Caitlin,” I said nonchalantly, “I brainwashed her to do all kinds of fun stuff a few days ago and kinda fell a little in love with her already.”

Cait laid her head on my shoulder. Kelly replied, “I already know Caitlin! She’s my best friend.”

“Oh really, when did you meet Caitlin?” I asked.

Kelly thought briefly before deciding she’d never met Cait, but she just knew they had always been best friends.

Caitlin whispered in my ear, “Is my brain just as scrambled as hers when you ask me questions like this?”

I just smiled and kissed Caitlin. “You have no idea,” I whispered back.

After turning my focus back to Kelly, I asked her, “so it doesn’t bother you that Caitlin is also my lover?”

Kelly laughed incredulously and said, “Did you forget that I’m your loving,” she paused her reply as she kissed me deeply again. “Horny... obedient... what was it you used to want to call me during sex? Oh yeah... I’m your horny, obedient, little slut, and I totally get off sharing you with your other slaves... master.”

Kelly knew my turn-ons very well. All the memories left in her head were from a time when we had a very healthy sex life. She already knew when I wanted to be called master vs. Clay, and she knew exactly the kind of dirty talk I enjoyed from her. She was looking at me intently while biting her lower lip. She was waiting for me to make a move and dominate her. I knew I could truly fuck her exactly as I always wanted to right now. For the first time with Kelly, I could let go all the way. So I did.

I grabbed the petite girl around her back and squeezed her into me tightly. I could feel her hardened nipples pushing into my chest and the heat from her excited pussy against my waist. Kelly melted into my forceful embrace as I whispered into her ear. “Here’s what’s going to happen my cute little slut. First, you’re going to go to the bedroom and lay down with your cute ass in the air and your face on the bed. Then you are going finger fuck that tight little pussy of yours until I make you stop.”

Kelly’s breathing got choppier as I told her what to do. She got goosebumps on her pale skin from my whispers. “Yes, master!” She said excitedly.

I released her, and she hurriedly climbed off of me and stood up. “Oh, and Kelly,” I stopped her as she started running to the bedroom. “When I come in there in a couple of minutes, there better be a wet spot on the bed from your slutty little pussy.”

I got up and went to sit on the couch. Caitlin followed behind me and kneeled between my legs. She looked up at me with need in her pretty green eyes.

“Don’t worry, Caity, I’ll take care of you too, but first, I want Kelly alone for a little while. You can just be a good girl and wait your turn!”

I enjoyed watching my slave shiver in pleasure at the mention of her trigger. I put the slightest hint of pressure on the back of her head, and she immediately leaned down and circled her lips around my hard cock. “I guess I can give Kelly a little more time to get worked up for me, right?”

Caitlin moaned her affirmation as she slowly bobbed her head and fingered herself below me. After a few minutes of enjoying her ministrations, I heard soft moans from the bedroom. I pulled Cait up, much to her dismay, and told her, “sounds like Kelly is ready for some fun. Do you want to watch?” Caitlin nodded excitedly.

Walking into my bedroom, I was greeted with the beautiful sight of my girlfriend lying with the side of her face on the bed and her gorgeous little bottom up in the air. Her pussy was swollen, pink, and visibly dripping onto her legs and the soaked sheets below her.

I climbed up on the bed and positioned my cock right against her dripping pussy. She stopped rubbing her clit and put her hands down to steady herself as I rubbed myself up and down her overly sensitive slit.

Kelly was squirming against me, her body begging for me to fuck her. Her submission to me prevented her from just pushing herself onto me. Kelly knew I would take her whenever I decided to.

“What do you want, Kelly?” I teased her.

“I want you to use me for your pleasure Master; I want you to take what’s yours!” She said in a higher-pitched voice than usual.

“I already have you,” I replied, grabbing a small handful of her cute tits. “Tell me what you feel right now, and beg me to fuck you.”

Kelly writhed in pleasure as I toyed with her sensitive nipples. Finally, she managed to speak through her moans. “Mmm, I feel like I belong to... oh!... I belong to you completely, my brain is so fuzzy! All I feel is pleasure and need...mmm, I feel sooo empty, Master! Please fuck your little slave! I’ll be a good toy for you forever, I swear!”

I made Kelly keep begging as I teased her with the tip of my cock. She got less and less intelligible until she came hard from too much edging and gushed all over me. I finally slipped all the way into her excessively lubricated cunt as she continued screaming in pleasure.

I didn’t fuck her in that position for long before I turned her over onto her back. I wanted to see her freckled blissed-out face as I enjoyed her cunt. I put both of her hands on her tits, and she gave me a little extra show to watch too.

Her inability to get used to and desensitized to sexual stimulation meant she was constantly overcome with almost unbearable pleasure. She couldn’t speak. She could only cum, moan in pleasure, and hump up toward me with my rhythm.

The sight of the over-sexed redhead beneath me had me worked up more than I imagined, and I was toppling quickly towards cumming in her tight pussy. I slowed down considerably and made love with Kelly to calm down a bit. I kissed her all over and enjoyed her high-pitched moans when I kissed her nipples and bottomed out in her pussy. “Mas...ter, I love you.” Kelly managed to lovingly say.

“I Love you too, my good girl,” I told her back.

I noticed Cait intently watching from the doorway now that I had a chance to slow down and see my surroundings again.

“Come here and lay down beside her, Cait!” I said as I waved her over.

Cait laid down beside the much smaller Kelly and automatically spread her legs for me. I gently fingered her as I started fucking Kelly a bit faster again. I forced Caitlin to cum over and over by taking my fingers all the way out of her cunt and then slipping them back in with each thrust. It didn’t take long for me to get right on edge again. This time instead of slowing down again, I whistled at Kelly as I pulled out of her Pussy with a wet pop and rolled onto my back.

At the sound of her trigger, Kelly’s eyes went wide, and she quickly and desperately maneuvered herself between my legs and started licking all of her juices off of my cock. I shot Caitlin a glance, and she positioned herself beside Kelly and mimicked her ministrations.

The sight of the two sexy girls moaning and pleasuring my cock was quickly too much, and I soon coated both of their faces with a couple of spurts before Kelly wrapped her lips around my cock and greedily swallowed every drop I had left. The two girls’ orgasms lasted a little longer than mine while they scooped up every drop on their faces and happily sucked it off their fingers.

The girls lay beside me with their heads on my shoulders as we basked in the afterglow of the first of several fucking sessions that night.

The next few weeks flew by in a blur. Having two gorgeous women who literally live to please you makes the days pass quickly... and very pleasantly.

Both girls quickly figured out their roles in our rather unconventional relationship. Surprisingly I ended up falling more in love with Caitlin than I did with Kelly. Cait became more of my lover and kind of a free-use slut for me at work. My official girlfriend was Cait. She still functioned well in society, unlike Kelly.

Kelly became more of a stay-at-home maid and fuck toy. I took her out occasionally too, but even when she tried to act normally, it was pretty obvious she was unusually submissive and infatuated with me. Her brain soaked up her commands much more aggressively than Cait’s did. Cait loved me completely and unconditionally, but Kelly loved me so much that she could hardly ever think about anything but how much she wanted to make me happy.

My girls constantly questioned me about my fantasies, fetishes, and other likes. They quickly started molding themselves to my fantasies. At home, my slaves tried to wear matching outfits. Usually, the outfits consisted of micro-mini skirts that didn’t cover their pussies. They typically wore nothing else but sexy makeup and lace chokers they called their collars. Sometimes they wore stockings and garter belts, or see-through tops. Pretty much anything that showed off their pussies and pink nipples was acceptable. They also surprised me one day with matching tattoos on their asses, marking them as my property. It was their idea, but I certainly approved.

Caitlin moved in with Kelly and me, and I took her off the payroll at work. She happily signed an official contract to be an unpaid volunteer at the shop. At work, I had her dress in miniskirts and tight tops with no underwear. She didn’t help out in the machine shop part very much anymore for safety reasons, but the computer lab and workspaces still benefited from her presence.

The shop quickly grew its member base, almost certainly due to the assets my volunteer brought to the company. Unfortunately, this meant Cait, and I had less time for “massages” and other fun while at work. To fix this, I “convinced” a very well-qualified machinist to come work at my shop. I paid him generously and used my massagers to ensure he would never notice anything odd about any activities I chose to do in the shop. Mark took good care of the shop and left Cait and me plenty of time for fun in my office.

Cait spent a lot of time at work bending herself over various objects for me fuck her. Whenever I worked in my office, she made herself available to me. I greatly enjoyed fingering her dripping pussy while working on my computer. It slowed me down only having one free hand, but she was a great stress-relieving toy.

At home, things were terrific. Caitlin and I would usually come in the door to find my sweet Kelly kneeling at the door. Kelly keeps a small remote-controlled vibrator in her pussy the entire time I’m at work. Her inability to become used to any sexual pleasure means that even the lowest setting in the vibrator keeps her lost in delight the entire day. By the time I get home, she can’t hardly think of anything but being fucked by me in any way I want her. Some days I fuck her face right at the door. On other days I pick her tiny body up and carry her wherever I want to fuck her. No matter what I do, she cums over and over for me and is still ready for more when I’m done.

Caitlin and I both enjoy using her “role-playing” command for our entertainment. When either of us gets an idea, I’ll snap my fingers at Kelly and give her instructions. Kelly spends many of her evenings being whatever we want her to be. She’s been a stripper, a pet, and various tv and movie characters, and I’ve even made her think she’s Caitlin several times. The command is also useful when I don’t have the energy to fuck both girls. I’ll just snap my fingers and tell Kelly that she feels everything I do to Caitlin on her body. It really makes pleasing both girls after a long day easy!

In the future, I’ll have to deal with Kelly’s family, take down the evil therapist who almost stole my girlfriend, and maybe even add another girl to my little harem. Until then, I’ve just opted to enjoy my happy little brainwashed slaves. Sometimes I feel a little guilty about what I’ve done to them. When I start feeling that way, I just give one quick whistle, and both of the girls always hurry and kneel between my legs to dutifully help me forget.