The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interpersonal Massager

Chapter 1

I enjoyed my job. I really did; unfortunately, only a few of the customers at my maker space used me as a resource for projects. People came in with excellent ideas daily, but very few of those ideas turned into usable products. My job was to help these people’s ideas turn into finished products. I taught classes on how to use the machine shop, woodworking tools, 3D printers, and computer design software. I also was available to give engineering and design advice, but it was very rare for others to accept my help.

Constructive criticism wasn’t usually taken well for whatever reason. Most customers would instead vainly continue with a flawed design rather than accept some advice from a professional engineer and inventor. It could be because I was the same age as most of my customers at 25.

Either way, work had become a welcome break from my home life. I had a beautiful petite red-headed girlfriend named Kelly. I truly loved her unconditionally after the 5 years we’d spent together. She was as smart, or even smarter than me, kind, fun, and loving in her own way. She was never as intimate, touchy, or expressive of her love as I was, but I accepted that; however, she had been getting increasingly distant. The sex went from a couple of times a month, which was bad enough, to maybe a pity screw every couple of months. She became detached and disinterested in me quickly. I tried everything I could to re-spark our relationship, but nothing worked. She had already made up her mind, and there was no changing the mind of a girl like her.

I wasn’t much to look at. Pretty below average overall. 5′–10″ tall, lanky, and starting to bald and get grey hair at 25. On the other hand, Kelly was cute and petite at 5′–1″ and finally filling out to be a curvy, sexy woman, with the perkiest B cups I’d ever seen. She also had a small but definitely nice round backside compared to her tiny waist. My attraction to her still grew every day, but the same wasn’t true in her eyes.

I knew she had fallen out of love, but she was just scared to move on after building a life with me. I couldn’t bring myself to let her go, either. I still thought I could fix things and knew she wasn’t cheating on me yet.

I still had my work to look forward to, at least. My little upstart had done pretty well in the last couple of years. I got loads of grant money and donations. The city had wanted someone to start a maker space for years, so they ensured I had enough funding. People either paid a small membership fee or got a one-day pass. I had enough business to cover nice salaries for myself and my only employee, Caitlin.

I didn’t know much about Caitlin, except she was a Jack of all trades, like me. That’s why I hired her despite not having any of the qualifications listed in my job advertisement. She was smart enough to figure out all the machinery independently or read the manuals when needed, and she was a quick learner. The actual post-grad engineers (like myself) that applied didn’t have a clue how to operate a lathe, much less how to teach a layman how to use one safely. Caitlin could.

I don’t know much else about her. I think she’s single. She moved a long way from home to work here, and she mentioned to me once, she didn’t have a family she intended to see again. She’s a redhead with a cute face; I can’t tell much else because she’s usually wearing company coveralls. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of her, though...

Buzzzzzz! I was knocked out of my daydream by a buzzing sound from one of the workbenches.

Mike, a regular in the maker space, had finally gotten his prototype personal massager working. It was actually a pretty neat idea. It was a 3D-printed ring that fit on two fingers. Pretty much anyone would assume it was a homemade vibrating cock ring, but it was actually a bit different. The inside of the ring contained several small vibrators that also made contact with sheets of piezoelectric material. The outside of the ring had an electrical wire wrapped around it that transferred the tiny electrical shocks to wherever the user was massaging while the vibrators also stimulated the area. The part of the ring touching the finger was shielded with silicone to prevent shock and vibration fatigue on the user’s hand.

Mike’s design was crude and poorly constructed. I had offered him several ideas along the way to make it work better, but he ignored them all and continued his initial design for months. I was honestly surprised he got it to work.

“Shit!” Mike exclaimed as the little machine started grinding and let out a puff of smoke. “You know what? I’m done with this,” he said, looking towards me, “you can have it, Clayton.” Then, he angrily began walking out.

“Wait, Mike, you’re really close; let me help you 3D print a new casing for it. This can easily be saved.” I yelled after him, but he just held out his hands and walked out.

I picked up the ruined device and put it in my desk drawer in case he had a change of heart. A few hours later, though, I got an email that he had canceled his membership to the maker space.

Shaking my head, I replied to the email that I was sorry to see him go and wished him luck.

I pulled the ring back out and wondered if it would be unethical to re-engineer it for myself. “Kelly might enjoy it,” I thought out loud.

I decided to think more about it the next day. It was nearing the 8 pm closing time of my shop, so it was time to get everyone to clean up their workspaces and shut down all the machinery.

Around 9:30 pm, I finally pulled into my driveway. My fingers were crossed that Kelly would be in a happy mood. I was always excited to see her, but it was rare for her to reciprocate that feeling.

She was sitting on the couch when I came wearing a pink tank top and covered up with a blanket. I kneeled down to hug her and kiss “hi, cutie, how has your day been,” I asked. she turned her head just enough to show she didn’t want a kiss. So I only hugged her.

“My day was good,” she said as she squirmed out of my hug, “but Clay, we need to talk.”

I knew what was coming; we had already had a talk the week before where she asked me for more space. So I gave her her space by working 2 shifts a day the last seven days at work and only talking to her briefly to say hello and bye. But I guess that wasn’t enough. I felt the lump in my throat get a bit bigger.

“I’ve started looking at apartments,” she said with stern emotionless eyes, “I think we both know this isn’t working anymore... I wish it was different. I still care about you, Clay, but I don’t feel anything at all anymore, and you and I both deserve better.”

We’d already had all the arguments, and I’d changed as much as possible for her. I knew this was really it this time. I sighed and sat down for a minute to think.

“Kelly, I don’t want to let you go, but I know this has been coming.” I said, “just please let me know when you are going to leave. I don’t want to be here to see... I don’t want to watch you move out.”

“I’ll let you know. I should be able to start a lease 3 weeks from now if you can help me with a deposit. Otherwise, I can’t leave for another month.” She said.

Our conversation went on. I agreed to help her out in exchange for her leaving the washer and dryer we bought together. I already paid off the mortgage with the house in my name, so I could afford to live alone with a few changes to my budget. She was in for a rude awaking, though, and I honestly did want her to be ok.

There were no tears from me. Things like this didn’t hit me until much later. We went to bed separately.

I had to get my mind off things. So for the next few days, I redesigned the ring from scratch. I didn’t really expect it to be anything special. The market is already swamped with massagers and vibrators, so this was just for fun.

I 3D printed a new ring that would fit perfectly on my index and middle fingers together, just like Mike’s design. I made several upgrades. I ordered a custom rechargeable battery that took up about half of the ring’s interior. It was rechargeable through two small recessed pins on the inside of the ring, which sat on a custom dock I created for it. I used the same piezo/vibrator layout, but I used a brass inlay to transfer the electric shocks to the target area instead of the bare wires Mike used.

It turned on the first try when I inserted my fingers into it. Then it hummed to life with a very musical... calming tone. Using a randomly generated algorithm, I programmed the vibration to slowly vary in intensity and frequency. I was lucky to generate one that worked well, but I had no idea just how lucky.

I started up a timer to measure battery time and gave it a test. I tested it on my arm first. Surprisingly, it felt really interesting. The shocks were subtle. They reminded me of a shock treatment I once had in physical therapy. Coupled with the vibrations, it was pretty nice. I moved it up to the back of my neck, which was sore from bad posture. It felt very calming there.

“Earth to Clayton!” Caitlin yelled and startled me.

“Oh hey Caitlin, sorry I was testing this massager out,” I said, surprised, “what can I do for you?”

“It apparently works pretty well,” she said, laughing, “I hate to ask, but would you change the bandsaw blade for me.”

“No, but I’ll help you do it whenever you want.”

She had cut herself slightly the last time she changed the blade herself, and she’d been frightened of it since then. Caitlin was very good at running most of the machinery, but she didn’t trust the bandsaw anymore. I can’t blame her; I don’t trust the lathe personally.

Caitlin was about average height, maybe 5′–5″. I’d never seen her wearing anything but our company coveralls, but I bet she was hiding a really nice figure. I’d definitely have to pursue her after I got over Kelly someday.

I helped her change the blade, and she asked me about the massager, so I offered to show her. I started on her arm.

“Wow! That feels really good, actually,” she said after shivering slightly, “you made this?”

“Yes, I did. It was actually Mike’s project that he gave up on.” I said while moving the ring up her arm towards her shoulder, “I gave him a bunch of advice that he didn’t take. I figured I’d see if my advice was any good.” I moved it to the back of her neck. “What do you think?”

Caitlin didn’t respond; her eyes looked unfocused. I guessed she was really enjoying the ring. I thought to myself that I might need to actually sell these things.

Caitlin was beautiful. I’d never noticed how big and deep green her eyes were or how cute her nose was. Some girls had cute faces, some were sexy, and some were just plain. Caitlin had an adorable, almost innocent look to her, but with a hint of mischievousness... if that makes any sense. But, honestly, it was probably just my slight obsession with redheads talking.

I absentmindedly moved the ring up her neck to just behind her ear. Her mouth parted just a little, and she looked almost hypnotized. It was kind of a turn-on, but I tried to ignore it.

“Caitlin, I’m glad you asked me for help with the bandsaw today,” I said nicely, “you should always feel comfortable with me helping you.”

I was cringing for a minute at how I said that when she suddenly said in a slightly monotone voice, “I always feel comfortable with you helping me.”

Just then, the battery died, her eyes regained focus, and I quickly moved my hand.

“That works really well, Clayton. You should make more of these,” Caitlin said as she hopped out of my office chair. “And thanks for helping me with the bandsaw. I don’t normally ask others for help. I’m very independent, you know! But I think I’m actually comfortable with your help.” With that, she turned and returned to the machine shop to clean up.

“That was weird,” I thought to myself. First, I dazed off when using it, then Caitlin did. And she parroted back what I said to her in a monotone. Then after it died, she immediately woke up like nothing had happened.

“There’s no way this actually hypnotizes people,” I whispered to myself. “I’ve got to test this out some more.”

First, I checked the timer on my phone. The battery died after about 35 minutes. Which is pretty impressive for that small of a device. Next, I checked the security camera footage from when I was using it before Caitlin woke me up.

“No way!” I said in disbelief. I sat completely still for 5 minutes with the ring on my neck before Caitlin woke me. I didn’t remember more than 1 second of that time.

I put the ring on the charging dock and confirmed it was charging. I also went ahead and made a massive bulk order of all the parts I used to make the ring. I had to see if this could be replicated. I put a couple more of my original design ring in the 3D printer print queue.

I opened SolidWerks and made a ½ scale version to see if I could make it into a wearable ring. I added a small button to turn it on and off because it would have minimal battery life at that size. Maybe 5-10 minutes. I set a couple of these models to print as well.

It was closing time by the time I finished. With everyone gone, I needed to test one more thing.

Did my suggestion that Caitlin ALWAYS feels comfortable with me helping her actually work? I’d read about post-hypnotic suggestions before but assumed they were BS. Of course, I also considered this might be something more than hypnosis too. Hypnotism isn’t instant, and a trance doesn’t typically end instantly if the pendant, so to speak, is taken away. This hypnotic state ended the second my ring turned off.

Caitlin and I both shut down all the equipment and closed together. Usually, we did our own thing so we could go home sooner. But, I kept dropping, “let me help you...” and she never seemed bothered.

This had to be real. If I had been breathing over her shoulder, helping any other time. She would have and should have been pissed.

I finally got a chance to really test my helpfulness. “I’m going to run to the restroom before we clean out the dust collectors,” Caitlin said.

I cringed, but I asked, ?would you like me to help you get out of those coveralls? I know it’s a pain to get them off to use the restroom.” I was waiting for a slap or an incredulous remark...

Caitlin replied, “sure, if you want to help, I’m comfortable with it, but it’s not necessary...”

“Ok, I’ll just help you right here if that’s ok?” I asked, and she stopped and nodded ok.

On the verge of hyperventilating, I grabbed the zipper at her neck and pulled it down. Underneath, she wore a plain white tank top with clearly no bra. She had prominent nipples showing through on tits that were much larger than I expected. Probably Ds. The baggy coveralls hid them well. As the zipper reached her waistline, I could tell she was very fit with her tight bare midriff.

I reached down and pulled off both of her shoes and held her steady as she stepped out of the coveralls. She was just wearing some plain athletic shorts, but she looked way better than I imagined. She had a nice ass, probably hard-earned in the gym, and long smooth legs.

“Can I help you take anything else off?” I asked as charming as I could muster, fully preparing to brush it off as a bad joke.

Caitlin smiled and said, “if I needed to take anything all the way off, I’d let you help, but I don’t need to.” Then she turned and walked away.

Flabbergasted, I watched her walk a little longer than necessary before I went and sat down.

“It works!” I said a little louder than I anticipated. Luckily no one heard me. I can save my relationship with Kelly with this... maybe.”

I decided to take it slow and figure out more of how this worked before trying on Kelly. Kelly would be a much harder egg to crack if any of this followed hypnosis rules. She definitely wouldn’t be willing to change. She’d shown that to me pretty well over the years we spent together.

Caitlin was the obvious choice for testing. I had more opportunities to observe her and test on her throughout the day than I would anyone else. Plus, being the only full-time employees meant we spent a lot of time in private. The maker space rarely had customers in it during regular business hours. That’s when we worked on improving the shop, maintenance, and occasional projects for local businesses.

Two days later, I had a chance to do more testing on Caitlin. The charging time for the device was too long to continue after we finished closing the first night, and she called in sick the next day. Luckily my bulk order of parts came overnight, and I was able to spend the day that she was gone building two new rings and one of the smaller prototype wearable models. I also spent some time making a list of observations and questions for the device.

  1. It has a calming effect when used on (only tested arms so far)
  2. It has a trancing effect when used on the neck or behind the ears (anywhere else?)
  3. When in a trance, the subject is unaware of time passing or surroundings
  4. When in a trance, the subject will respond to (some?) statements that will (or seem to be) followed after awakening
  5. Behind the ear seems to be especially effective for trancing
  6. The user can accidentally (or I guess intentionally) trance themselves.
  7. The subject can be awakened by someone saying their name loudly (any other way?)
  8. The subject doesn’t remember being in a trance or the commands given to them.

Questions: long-term effects, stacking commands, do multiple rings increase trance, what happens if rings are used on erogenous zones... etc

Before we opened the shop, I asked Caitlin, “do you want to see the final production version of the ring?”

She came over to my desk to look at them. “Oh wow, you polished them up and rounded all the edges nicely! You know it would be cool if you could make it small enough to be worn on the finger all the time.”

“Yeah, I thought the same thing,” I replied, “I figure I’ll sell them together as a set with the more powerful full size and a wearable model. I have a prototype wearable one charging now.”

“Oh, cool! Let me know when it’s done. I’d love to test it out,” she said.

“Actually, I was wondering if you’d let me test these final versions of the full size on you?” I asked. “I could use some feedback on if one, or two at a time is better, or if two is too much.”

“Sure! But I get to test my next invention on you. She said with a smirk. “Let me get these coveralls off so we can give it a test through something a little thinner than a quarter-inch!”

This time she was wearing just basic sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. It was much colder outside today. I got her to sit on a bench in the office and started using one ring all around her back. I didn’t notice her eyes glassing over from this. She did look to be enjoying the massage, though.

“I’m surprised it still kind of tingles through the shirt,” she said, “it’s not as much as when it was on my neck last time, but it still feels nice.”

I continued trying a few things on her back; she even lifted the back of her shirt up a little to see how strong the shocks were on the more sensitive lower back area. She said it felt good. No trance, though.

I went back up to her neck, her eyes immediately unfocused, and her breathing slowed. I moved the ring around the back of her head, even her forehead, which was extremely weird. She didn’t show any signs of awareness at all. Finally, I moved it just behind her ear, and she let out a quiet moan as her lips parted slightly.

“I guess this is the spot,” I said out loud. She didn’t respond.

“You’ll let me massage you anytime I ask,” I stated.

“I’ll let you massage me anytime you ask,” she replied monotonously.

“You’ll let me massage you anywhere on your body I want.”

Suddenly, her eyes regained focus, and I moved my hand away quickly, with my heart pounding. I really screwed up, I thought.

Trying not to panic, I asked Caitlin if everything was ok.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine! It felt like I fell asleep and then jolted awake. You know the feeling.” She said with a small smile, “that thing works really well; it’s soooo calming. You can test that on me anytime you like, Clayton.”

I let out a breath of relief. “So if I go too far, the subject wakes up, but luckily with no memory of what I said.” I thought to myself.

Caitlin was getting up, so I quickly asked, “would you mind if I try to massage you again and see if this happens again? It could be an issue with the shock level.”

“Sure, Clayton, you can massage me anytime you want.” She said, with maybe a bit of monotone mixed in?

I massaged her again and asked the same question after she was in a trance again with the same reaction.

“That’s really strange,” I told Caitlin. “I wonder why it keeps jolting you like that.”

“I don’t know, but I better get dressed back up for work! I need to service all the air compressors today and drain the tanks.” Caitlin began walking away.

As a test, I waited until she almost had her coveralls back on and asked, “would you come back and let me massage you with two of the rings and see if it still happens?”

“Sure, anytime!” She replied without any sign of frustration. It was just normal to her.

I have to say this was getting me turned on. I had to adjust how I was sitting to hide my feelings, so to speak.

I went through the entire process of testing her back first. With both rings going, her eyes did look a bit glassy.

I slowly moved up to her neck. Her lips parted, and she let out another cute moan when the rings contacted the back of her neck. “So this is definitely stronger than one ring,” I thought.

I finally moved them behind her ears, her body slumped on the bench and her cute mouth opened in a little O shape.

“You really love my massages don’t you?” I accidentally said out loud. I was rock hard and not thinking straight. This was too much power for anyone to yield responsibly. I felt giddy, aroused, and nervous all at the same time.

She replied, “I really love your massages.”

I remembered what I meant to say. “I can massage you anywhere on your body.”

Her body tensed up a little, and she replied, “you can massage me anywhere on my body.

For a minute, I just sat there dumbfounded that it actually worked. I wondered if I could get any command through with brute force or just using more rings or if there was a limit. I also wondered if I could groom people into accepting more extreme commands by getting them to accept more tame ones that were related first. I figured the answer to all those questions would be yes. At least to some extent, but more testing... or playing was required.

The blinking red light I added to the rings warned me I had 2 minutes left before they shut down. So I tried to lay down a few fun commands that hopefully wouldn’t wake her up.

“I can massage you anywhere on your body with my bare hands or the rings,” I said, just wanting to make sure my previous command included skin-to-skin and wanting to see if she tensed this time.

“You can massage me anywhere on my body with your bare hands or the rings,” she replied slowly without tensing up at all.

“You find me attractive.”

“I find you attractive.” she tensed up just a bit.

“You find me very attractive.”

“I find you very attractive,” she replied. Surprisingly she didn’t tense up on this one quite as much.

“You want to make it easy for me to massage you.” This was a test of a grooming command because I figured my final command might wake her without it.

“I want to make it easy for you to massage me.”

“You will remove your clothes for a massage if I ask you to.”

She tensed up, and the cute little O she was making went away, but she replied. “I... will remove my clo...” Suddenly she woke up with a start. “Sorry, Clayton, looks like it happened again!” She said while looking up at me with a questioning look. “Say, have you changed something with your hair? Maybe new glasses?”

After getting over a slight heart attack from her sudden awakening and then her questioning look, I relaxed and said, “No, just the same ole me!”

“Well, you look good, actually you look very good!” She said with a big smile. “After you fix those things up, we should test them on my frontside, or legs, anywhere you want, really. I really love your massages. I bet you even give good ones without the rings.” She said with a wink before she walked away.

“Hey, Clayton!” Yelled Caitlin from across the shop.

“Yeah?”

“Can I leave off my coveralls whenever we don’t have customers?” She asked while holding her coveralls in her hands. “Might make it a little easier to test those rings out on me more!”

“Yeah, sure, that’s fine! Just put them on if you are doing anything that needs extra protection, please!” I replied.

Everything I suggested worked or at least seemed like it would. Not including the stripping command I tried to add.

Work was getting more and more fun by the minute. I’d have to try the massage me anywhere command as soon as all my rings recharged.

It was a pretty slow day at work, so I had a lot of time to work on finishing a couple more rings. Getting my total up to six full-sized rings. I also finished charging and bench-testing the wearable model before testing it on my favorite little test subject. I noticed Caitlin checking me out when she thought I wasn’t looking. It felt good for someone to see me as attractive again. I don’t guess it mattered much that I made her think that way. In fact, a dark side of me thought that was even better.

Caitlin was thrilled to get another massage from me. I walked over to her while she was bent over, working on a stuck drawer on her workbench. “Do you mind if I give you a massage with the small ring now? No need to move; I can do it while you keep working.”

She looked back at me and voiced her approval. “I must be the luckiest girl ever to get so many of your massages at work!”

I kneeled behind her cute butt and went straight for her ear with the new wearable ring. The pretty girl relaxed suddenly and went nearly limp. I had to carefully roll her over onto her back. I wasn’t expecting that because she had always been sitting down previously.

I designed the smaller ring to have the same number of full-size components, the thing that made it smaller was the much smaller battery. I fully expected it to work as well as a single full-sized ring, and it appeared I was right.

I can’t do a whole lot with a single ring, so I just reaffirmed a previous command to be a little more airtight. “Caitlin, it’s normal for me to touch you anywhere when I massage you.”

“It’s normal for you to touch me anywhere when you massage me,” she said slowly and monotonously, as usual.

I moved the ring down her neck, across her collarbone, and slowly reached my hand into her shirt. With my hand shaking a bit, I carefully dragged my hand between her firm tits. Her eyes were no longer glossed over; she was definitely awake now but making no moves to stop me. Being a little bolder, I circled the ring around her hardening nipple, which elicited a moan from Caitlin.

“That feels really good there, Clayton.” She moaned, “I really love your massages! Please do this anytime you want to!”

“God, this is so hot,” I thought to myself. “I have to get all the other rings charged up, So I can make her... very happy to take care of some of this sexual tension she’s given me.”

With the rush of arousal and power she gave me, I boldly moved my hand out of her shirt and down into her panties. I saw anticipation on her face but no sign that she didn’t want me to continue.

I ran my finger over her mound. It was just a bit prickly; she must have shaved recently. She spread her legs, probably to make it easier for me to massage her per a previous command, but maybe because she wanted this as much as I did. I ran a finger up and down her slit and found just enough moisture to make things move a bit more smoothly. I rested the ring right above her clit, and she gasped in pleasure. Her face was definitely... happy, but she didn’t appear to be in a trance. I was starting to think that behind the ear was the only spot that worked.

The timer on my phone vibrated, warning me that I had a maximum of 1 min of battery left, so I quickly moved my finger to her now much more slick pussy. She was still very tight and not quite as wet as I usually aim for. More foreplay would definitely be better, but I was out of time. So as gently as I could, I wriggled my finger into her until the ring was finally inside.

She suddenly let out a much louder moan, and her face took on the same tranced look as one ring behind the ear. As my finger got deeper, she looked more and more tranced. When I was as deep as I could get, she looked about as tranced and pleasured as the two rings behind the ear. “Maybe a cock ring isn’t such a bad idea.” I mused.

With seconds to spare before the ring was out of juice, I commanded Caitlin, “You want to have sex with me.” I didn’t really think this would work, but I was betting on her pleasure and arousal to currently cloud her judgment and make her want the suggestion more than usual.

“I want... to have... sex with y-you,” she almost strained to stutter out while tensing up so much I couldn’t pull my finger out of her tight pussy.

Before I could repeat the command to strengthen it, I felt her relax slightly, then I felt the ring suddenly stop vibrating. I quickly freed my hand and watched her pretty face return to awareness.

“You don’t have to act like you got your hand caught in my cookie jar, silly,” she said with a giggle, “you know you can massage me even when the ring doesn’t work, right? It’s completely normal, Clayton!”

“Yeah, you’re right,” I said, laughing, “I don’t know what I was thinking. How did the smaller ring feel, by the way?”

“It felt really good. I wish it lasted longer, though,” she winked “you know, maybe you could come to my place sometime, and we could have a bit more fun than massages. I bet you are good at other things with your fingers too.” She bit her lip seductively and then got up and composed herself.

I laughed internally at how she didn’t consider me massaging the inside of her pussy, her nipples, and clit, to be “other things.” “The mental gymnastics that the subject... I mean, Caitlin... goes through with these commands is something else.” I thought to myself.

“I do have 15 years of classical guitar training that agrees with your bet. You should invite me over sometime,” I flirted back to her. She just giggled, looked at my obviously tight crotch, smirked, and bent back over to work on the drawer again.

Needless to say, I put 10 more small rings on the printer. It would be a busy couple of weeks to complete my arsenal, so to speak, but I had some plans forming up for more fun.