The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern-Journalist Part 3

(MC, MF, MD, GR)

The following is a work of fiction. Due to sexual situations and foul language, no one under 18 should read this Go away!

Tracee and Tanya lounged contentedly next to the pool at Tanya’s place of residence (it was no longer technically her house, as she had signed over ownership to Steven). Their blonde hair flowed in the breeze as their nude bodies enjoyed the rare Syracuse hot sun.

Their sculpted physiques shown off, except for the respective bumps of their belly.

“This is so great, just a chance to relax after a long week of work and all the doctor’s appointments … yada, yada,” said Tracee.

“Tell me about it,” chirped Tanya, as she moved her arms out to stretch, exposing her belly bump even more. “I am after all, let’s see, Regional Vice President, station manager and news director plus My OBGYN doctors that I have to see. We should do this more often, particularly as we get closer to our due dates. Where are you, at seven months?”

“Yup, and you’re five months in, right?” said Tracee as Tanya nodded. “Definitely, this a great place to relax. I need to come over more often.

“Honestly, we just click, always have since I started at the station 22 years ago. Here I am buck naked, and it’s so great to not be wearing clothes, with my fully shaved pussy on display, and I don’t feel an ounce of concern being that way in front of you.”

“Well, it helps when the person lying next to you is also naked, I agree, clothes yucky, and my hairless ding-ding is also out there for you to see,” said Tanya with a laugh.

Tracee smiled. Tanya just ‘got’ her. Even when the other females in the newsroom shunned her for banging all the male executives and getting the prime-time anchor job at just 22, Tanya had stood by her as a friend.

The notion suddenly popped into her head that she could even tell Tanya the ‘big secret’, as their respective pregnancies had only drawn them closer.

“Hey Tanya, there is something I need to get off my chest, no, not the 10 pounds of silicone I had there _ they drained that out of me last month,” said Tracee, who was now a more natural-looking C cup. “I told you, and everyone else, I was artificially inseminated. Well, that is not exactly true.”

Tanya sat up in the lounge chair and looked at Tracee, still in repose, and her eyes closed, as this seemed to be big.

“Well, I was inseminated to get pregnant, but it was no Mr. Popsicle,” gulped Tracee. “It …. It was Steven. I talked him into having sex with me to get pregnant. It was like a side project. Whenever both of us was available, I had him put his dick in me and pump all that college-age gushers of semen.”

“Wow,” said Tanya, her eyes wide. “That explains why you were so pissy the time I told you, you had to be at the meeting where the guy tried to mind control everyone. That was your baby-banging time.”

“Yep,” said Tracee. “Now, I did right by Steven for being so … helpful. I literally gave him a check for one million dollars. And I made him sign a document where he has no legal obligations to the child. He was simply a sperm donor.”

Tracee waited anxiously for Tanya’s response. Besides being her best friend for over 20 years, Tanya was also her boss, and she had just hit admitted she had conducted a sexual relationship with an intern.

Tanya sat there for a second, the equivalent of 100 years to Tracee. She tossed her head left and then right. She then simply shrugged her shoulders.

“Well, I can’t get too mad,” Tanya finally said. “Same here. I hired Steven to be my personal sperm donor. I guess our kids will be half-siblings.”

Tracee’s eyes would have popped out of their sockets, like in cartoons, if it was possible, as her eyes got wide and she sat up.

“Y … You!,” stuttered a gob-smacked Tracee. “The station manager … f-fucking an intern!”

Tanya held up her hand.

“Now Trace, he impregnated me in the summer when he was part of the management trainee program, not when he was an intern,” explained Tanya, trying to cover her butt. “It was not like when he was out getting your morning coffee, I jumped his bones (Yes, she did, but in her mindwiped state did not recall).

“He worked out of my office, as you remember, and we got to talking and ... look I was 44 looking at 45, with no prospects of marrying and that biological clock going tick, tick, tick.”

Tracee cut in: “Hey, I am in same boat. I’m only a year younger than you.”

“Like you said, Steven is such a good guy,” continued Tanya. “In idle conversation I said I would like to have a child at some point, he volunteered immediately to help any way he could … which he obviously did. And I also compensated him handsomely for his, um, work. Like, this house is valued at $1.3 million, and I signed it over to him. And my car and investments all went to him as well.”

There was a long silence poolside after that. Besides digesting the incredible news, they were each carrying Steven’s child, they still had not told their bestie another secret affecting their view of the situation.

Tracee had ‘claimed’ Steven and made him her sex slave. Among her orders was to provide sex to Tanya. On the other hand, Tanya thought she had ‘claimed’ Steven and ordered him to start a sexual relationship with Tracee.

So, it was hard to gin up any real anger, when each thought they had given the other the means to get pregnant.

“Well,” Tracee said. “Steven is a pretty good guy to get genes from.”

“Yup,” said Tanya. “Extremely good looking, super fit, super smart, great common sense on … everything. Beats rolling the dice on someone we’d find in a book.”

Tracee vigorously nodded her head, and Tanya smiled.

The tension lifted from the air, as both had aired their big secret, and they were both OK with it.

“Well, now that that’s settled,” said Tanya brightly. “Let’s enjoy … uh, uh, uh.”

Tanya stopped suddenly as she laid back in the longue chair. Her pupils dilated and then her head began rolling around. Her eyeballs started to roll up into her head, so much so, her eyes now appeared pure white.

She gurgled nonsense and her head began thrashing around violently. If she had not been in a big, soft beach lounger, Tanya could have suffered serious injuries.

Soon, a pattern emerged. The white-eyed Tanya’s upper body and head began slamming up and down with her head moving left and right. As soon as her body smashed into the chair, it rose a couple of feet up, and then slammed back down again.

Her mind did not recognize any of these actions, as it was being filled with ‘Truth’. Ideas, feelings, and notions were pouring into her head from a previously locked part of her brain, and her subconscious totally accepted them.

Tanya’s mind began sorting out all the ‘truth’ it now knew and completely believed. She knew analyzing the ideas was a waste of time, as it was totally correct, and Tanya’s mind changed to her new, now fully informed, viewpoint.

Tracee did not notice any of Tanya’s thrashing about.

A milli-second after Tanya began convulsing, her eyes quickly rolled up, leaving an eerie all-white look to Tracee’s eyes as well, and began pounding the chair with her upper body in complete unison with Tanya.

* * *

A harried Mike called down to the junior executive lounge, asking for Bradley to come to his World Wide Sports Leader office immediately.

Bradley bounded into the office in a few minutes.

Mike did not even offer Bradley a chair; as soon as the door closed, his words tumbled out:

“I have just had the most fucking incredible conversations with our top two female sports reporters,” he said. “First, Jennifer comes in, not Sex Bot, the real person, and gushes about how awesome Linda Williams has been to her. She is like a big sister, mentor, and when Linda found out she was staying in a hotel, demanded she move in with her.”

“Really?,” said Bradley. “I thought Linda hated her, she basically despises any woman she sees as competition.”

“She does! … I mean, she used to,” said Mike, who finally offered Bradley a chair as he ran his fingers through his hair and kept pacing. “But then it gets ever weirder.

“Lynda comes in about 15 minutes later. Says she is not interested in going out on assignments for the near future, she will just anchor the news from here. Now, I know she loved going to games, being the big shot, all these stars licking her boots for publicity. She hated being in the studio.

“This is just not normal. So, I figure your pal Steven must be involved.”

“Could be,” said Bradley with a shrug. “I haven’t really spoken to him lately. He started training at Women’s News & Fashion for his internship and is really busy with that. “

“Well, you know him, and his tricks, what is your best guess?” asked Mike. “Hey, might be another promotion in the cards for you, if you are right. I really need to know. These are two of our highest-paid, as well as best known, on-air personalities.”

Bradley put his chin on his hand and pondered. He pondered and pondered and then, suddenly, he gave a ‘thumbs up’.”

Mike stopped pacing and leaned forward, he truly was stumped and anxious to hear Bradley’s thoughts.

“This is my theory,” said Bradley. “We all know Linda is a Dr. Stephanie Schmidt super-fan, and Steven interned for her. Schmidt said in her book ‘The Sex Led Life’ that, as the superior sex, a woman has the right to claim a man as her mindless personal sex slave. “

“Interesting, but what guy would do that?” asked Mike.

“None, except Schmidt’s own intern might believe that, they think,” said Bradley. “So, they go “I claim you’, Steven instantly replies ‘Yes mistress’, and they buy it. He now has a girl he can have tons and tons of sex with, and zero commitment. But the cherry on top is, Schmidt was a hypnotist, so one of the slave’s duties, in her book, is to hypnotize their new owner to have the biggest orgasms possible.”

“That’s kind of allowing the fox into the henhouse,” commented Mike.

“True, but Steven actually does give the women that,” said Bradley. “I mean, they start thinking Steven has like a massive cock and start seeing stars every time he sticks his dick in them. I have been at parties where women are strewn about, having passed out as they get oversexed from him. It’s a sight.”

“Shit,” commented Mike.

‘And now, they totally trust Steve, he is, after all, their helpless slave, and he has put them in sex heaven,” said Bradley. “And Steven is an excellent hypnotist plus he has access, I don’t know how, to some powerful mind relaxing drugs. Anything he tells them, they believe 100-percent. After being exposed to him for a while, a woman fall into what Steven calls a ‘shell state’. “

“Shell state?” asked Mike, who knew once Bradley left, he was going to have to wank off, this Steven was living a male fantasy.

“I would guess Linda is just starting to fall under Steven’s spell, however, Jennifer, after all this time, is basically a shell of a person,” recounted Bradley. “Oddly, Jennifer did not claim Steven, he’s just hypnotized and drugged her using other excuses, like mental exercises or improving her workouts. That’s why he usually only does women he interns for, the daily exposure helps the process.

“So, to the outside world, she acts like a normal person. But inside, Jennifer no longer exists. She’s Jennifer-shell, a sex and fitness addict whose head is filled with whatever Steven wants her to think, like her having humongous breasts is great.”

“So, your theory is?” asked Mike expectedly.

“Linda probably ‘claimed’ Steven one day he came to visit Jennifer, just to see if it worked, and wala, it does,” said Bradley. “He then programmed Linda to quickly become addicted to his cock. Of course, Linda can’t have him inside of her, if she is in not here. So, now, she wants studio work.

“Steven’s not a bad guy. He figures it’s a win-win. Jennifer quickly gets lots of credibility and public attention going to these big events, plus Linda gets what she now craves, her sex slave boinking her constantly.”

“And…” said Mike. “With Jennifer away, Steven can concentrate exclusively on hypnotizing Linda, leading her down the road to becoming a ‘shell person’ as well.”

“If he wants,” said Bradley matter-of-factly. “Obviously, Linda is following his suggestions, not that she realizes it. She thinks she is totally in control of him.

“But having a mind-controlled woman who worships your cock is time consuming. You always need to be available for sex, and constantly need to keep reinforcing that control. In Syracuse he never had more than 3 women in a ‘shell’ state at the same time.

“But that is my best guess of what is happening with your top women reporters.”

“So I have a sex-addicted zombie working for me, and another is on the path to possibly becoming a sex-addicted zombie,” said Mike.

“Pretty much,” replied Bradley.

“Certainly different work-place situation,” said Mike. “OK, you can go now … Senior Associate Producer Bradley.”

(To be continued)