The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern-Journalist Part 4

(MC, MF, MD, GR)

By Rinky Dink

Linda’s eyes began going wide, as she felt yet another massive orgasm about to crash over her.

She was lying on her side, as Steven pumped madly inside of her, while Jen the Sex Robot was giving her a rim job from behind. Linda was not sure which technique was turning her on the most, but she really did not care. She loved both and did not have to choose, as both served at her whim.

Linda was by now bathed in sweat, as they had been going at her ravished body for a while. Her journalistic instincts kicked in, as she noticed that neither Steven nor Jen had a drop of moisture on them. (“These two could fuck for hours,” she thought. “I could be dead, and they would not even notice, they would just keep screwing my corpse.”)

She then gave a semi-sneer directed at the pair pleasuring her.

Jennifer had been the hot, new young thing, brought in to knock Linda off her pedestal as the premier female reporter at WWL Sports. But now, Jennifer had turned into her sex pet, and, for good measure, she had converted Jennifer’s boyfriend into her personal sex slave.

Any further brain activity was abruptly ended, as Linda’s body went into spasms. She felt Steven’s seed pour into her slit, and that had triggered her to go into almost convulsions. It always did when Steven was ejaculating inside of her.

Steven pulled out when finished, as Linda went into her beached mackerel imitation of flopping around. Jen was unconcerned, simply moved her head with the movement, as she had her face buried in Linda’s asshole.

After a few groggy minutes, Linda was able to come to some semblance of coherent thought and waved Jen off her butt, who pouted.

She looked around, saw Jen and Steven nude, and smiled. But then she saw the clock, and that Jennifer’s ‘lunch time’ was over. Since they shared the same office, Linda was always Sex Bot’s last stop.

“Sex Bot, your mission here has been completed successfully, please finish your assignment,” Lynda said weakly.

Jen, with a frown, got up, gathered her threadbare outfit (the daily multiple sex partners caused her to be in the WWSL hallways, so she was forced to wear some form of clothing) and went to the office’s locker room to change. There, she would complete the transformation back to Jennifer the famous sports reporter, with no memory of her lunchtime, except it had been fine and no need to think further about it.

“Was your sex acceptable mistress,” desperately asked Steven. “If it was not, I will throw myself down the stairs, as your enjoyment is all I live for.”

“Hold off on the throwing, it was acceptable,” said Linda, in a massive understatement. “Now, the sofa bed got a beating, but that’s OK. A happy circumstance you were able to make a visit to my … and Jennifer’s, office.”

“Yes mistress,” said Steven, as he began to put his clothes back on. “We mostly watch films in the intern training program, but there was a problem with the projector this morning, so I had some extra time off. Of course, Mistress, my sole thought was, it gave me the ability to provide additional sex to you.”

“A very good thought, and it happened to coincide with your girlfriend’s scheduled robot sex session, so it all worked out well,” said Linda, as she hurriedly started to look for her own clothes, as the real Jennifer would return shortly and would wonder why her co-worker was naked. “Hey, one thing, the whole ‘Mistress’ part sounds a bit medieval to me, how about calling me ‘Madam’?

“Of course, I will obey … Madam,” said Steven. “I must go now, as my next training session starts in an hour, and the non-robot Jennifer has no knowledge of my presence. You have ordered me to keep up the pretense of my former life, before I was rescued by you and am now fulfilling my true purpose as a woman’s mindless sex drone.”

“Yes, mindless sex dronenery has to be on the down low, I think a 25-year-old guy leaving his super-hot girlfriend for a much older co-worker does not look good for anyone,” said Linda with a smile, as she then kissed Steven and gave him a pinch on the butt. “And this way, I get Jen and you at my place. Best of both worlds.”

“As always, you are brilliant and correct,” said Steven as he went out the door.

Jennifer strolled into the office she shared with Linda. She had her WWSL blazer on and matched it with a low-cut blouse showing her massive torpedo-like breasts, combined with a red micro mini-skirt.

“Steven really has you under his thumb,” thought Linda. “Your pea-sized brain can’t even realize you look like a freakin’ whore.”

Jennifer turned and smiled: “Hey Linda, how was your lunch?”

“It was OK, nothing much to talk about,” said Linda, holding back a guffaw. “How was yours, if I can ask.”

“You can, it was alright, also nothing to talk about, food in mouth, chewing” said Jennifer, who began gathering items on the shelves near her desk. “You know I won’t be around for a few days, out covering the men’s synchronized swimming world championships in Azerbaijan, wherever the hell that is.”

“Hey, who is your producer there, that makes a big difference in the experience,” said Linda.

“Guy named Matt Stewart,” said Jennifer as she found some notepads. “Told he does all their big foreign venues.”

Matty S!,” exclaimed Linda, “He’s the best. Should be doing big games here but he loves to travel. I worked with him a couple times. Super guy and super fun. You’ll have a good time.”

“Good,” said Jennifer. “What is so fun about him?”

Linda twisted her mouth and scrunched her forehead in thought.

“I can’t think of details offhand, but just a good guy,” she finally said. “If anyone can make Azerbaijan fun, he will.”

Linda continued: “On another subject, good news, the super at our place says he will have extra keys to the gym made up by the time you return, so you and Steven can go work out anytime you want.”

“Awesome,” said Jennifer, as she then stared at her humongous breasts. “My reputation is at stake. I want to keep braless, which means hitting the gym hard, with lots of upper body work.”

“No, we certainly don’t want your reputation ruined,” said Linda.

“You know girlfriend, it’s a bit weird, I used to do a lot of cardio back in Syracuse but, ever since I started to work here, my heart rate and blood pressure have been excellent, even though I haven’t been able to hit the gym as much,” said Jennifer. “It’s like I’ve have this massive aerobic workout every day that I don’t know about.”

Linda did not want Jennifer’s mind to think stray thoughts like that. Steven had given her a tip to use in an emergency.

“Jennifer, if you asked Steven, he would say You know Jennifer it is all due to the running around you do in covering big sports stories,” said Linda. “There is no need to ever wonder why you are so fit when not exercising as much, ever again.”

Jennifer-shell blinked her eyes. She had received instructions, in the name of her lord and master.

“Totally true,” said Jennifer, as she then began putting what she needed for the trip in a travel bag. “Having such a good friend like you Linda, and wonderful boyfriend like Steven, really had made the transition here so much easier. I am lucky.”

“My pleasure,” said Linda with a grin.

* * *

As another wave of sweet pussy juice flowed into her mouth, Tanya knew she was now completely addicted to Tracee’s sex. She wanted to taste as much as possible. As she peeked a little, she could see Tracee’s was munching happily on Tanya’s pussy.

After ‘the truth’ had been revealed to them, the platonic best friends now had an urgent need to have white hot girl-girl sex with each other.

Despite having swollen bellies, both had been able to extricate themselves from the lounge chairs and scuttle to Tanya’s massive bed. They immediately arrange themselves in a ‘69’ position.

Tanya, despite being called ‘a damn dyke’ most of her adult life because of her tough exterior and extreme women’s positions, had never had sex with a woman before.

And she was enjoying the heck out of it.

Whether she had always been a closeted lesbian or was a Tracee-bian, a lover of Tracee’s pussy, it really did not matter. Tanya knew now, she was soon going to arrange that Tracee was the only female she would ever have sex with.

When she heard Tracee gulp hungrily her pussy juice and then roll on her back with a look of pure bliss on her face, Tanya knew it was time to make her proposal. She loved Tracee to death, but Tanya knew sometimes her bestie could be a bit cantankerous.

“You good Trace?” said Tanya, as she got up and sat cross-legged on the bed.

“Very righ-ggg,” mumbled Tracee. “I’ve must’ve wanted to fuck you for like 22 years. I couldn’t wait any longer.”

“Well, the wait is over, for both of us,” said Tanya. “The question is, what’s next, and I have an answer.”

“Good, I didn’t know there was a question, but it works for me,” said Tracee brightly with lust in her voice.

“Look, the fact our children are related is a game changer,” said Tanya, regaining her ‘boss lady’ tone. “We both have the resources to successfully be single mothers, but why do that when we can raise them together. We can give our kids a happy two-parent family home with plenty of resources.

“Think about it. We have the same values, our schedules mesh, you work mornings, me daytime. We are obviously very sexually compatible. Plus, they say you should marry your best friend, and you have been my closest friend for 22 years.”

Tracee bolted up from her sex fog and stared wide-eyed at her boss and now lover. “Tanya, what are you saying?”

Tanya crawled over to Tracee, took her hand, and looked into her eyes:

“Tracee, will you do the honor of marrying me?”

Tracee was stunned. If asked to guess what Tanya was going to say, proposing marriage would have been about two millionth on the list.

But she answered immediately, like she expected it:

“Well, neither one of us has ever been married, or thought of leaving Syracuse, even though both of us have had the opportunity to do both,” she said. “Everything happens for a reason. So, the answer is …. A big fat Yes.”

Tanya then tackled Tracee and they rolled around the bed and made out, clutching breasts, slapping butts and kissing wildly.

Tracee popped her head up.

“I definitely will be a totally loyal partner; if anyone, you know how much I hated all those guys in management who cheated behind their wives’ back, even if it was with me,” she said. “But just checking on the parameters of our relationship, does this mean I can’t fuck a guy? Not that I would have any feelings for them, but, you know, just to feel a dick in me.”

Tanya thought of a quick answer. It was like Tracee had been pre-interviewed on marrying Tanya, and Tanya knew all the answers.

“I don’t see why not,” said Tanya. “This is a girl-girl sex marriage, men are kind of, like, extraneous. Heck, I’m using sex as a weapon. I’m fucking the three station managers under me who opposed my radical reforms. Now, anyone makes a peep against me at a meeting, they shout them down.

“Men are so ruled by their dicks, that’s why I only reduced my breasts to 48-DD’s. When I wear a low-cut blouse with the girls out there, men are putty in my hands. And I know at the end of the day; you are coming home to me.”

“Yes, I am,” said Tracee, as she gave Tanya a kiss. “Also, I’d love to fill this big house with a litter of kids., so I want to recruit a lot of unknowing sperm donors to be pumping inside of me.”

Tanya nodded and looked at her baby bump: “Hey, I wouldn’t mind getting knocked up again. “

Tracee then twisted her mouth a bit: “Hey, do interns count as cheating?”

“Interns never count,” said Tanya with a big laugh. “You know, with me as regional vice president setting the guidelines, sex with interns is always allowed. However, please do not get impregnated by an intern—Steven is the exception. And it must be entirely consensual. You’ve got to woo them and seduce them Trace.”

“Woo-woo,” said Tracee, as she pulled an imaginary train whistle cord with her right hand. “So, what’s the game plan boss-slash-fiancée?”

Tanya immediately had all the answers.

“Well, we’re both about to pop out a baby and both in our mid-40s; yes, I know you look 25 Tracee, one of the reasons I want to eat you out so much,” said Tanya, with a playful pinch of Tracee’s butt. “But the birth certificates say there is no point in dilly-dallying.

“So, we go to the courthouse to get our license, and pack up and head to New York City,” said Tanya. “Although Steven is obviously out of our lives forever and no reason to see him, or even think about him, ever again, he is the father of our children, so I think he should be a part of our marriage ceremony.”

“Agreed, but who would officiate,” asked Tracee, “Is there a ‘Gay weddings R’ Us’ to call.”

‘Believe it or not, I think Steven can do it,” said Tanya. “He once told me, when he was in the Army, he was stationed in isolated places, so the Army gave him a license that allowed him to officiate events like weddings. He is not a member of the clergy, but he can legally marry people.”

“Wow, our baby-daddy, marrying us, super cool,” said Tracee, who then got a big frown on her face. “I guess that super ass-hole Jennifer would have to be a witness, since poor Steven has to live with her because of the high rent in the city.”

“Yeah, a bummer, but we’ll see,” said Tanya.

“What now,” asked Tracee with a raised eyebrow.

“Engagement sex!!,” shouted Tanya who quickly jumped on top of her now-fiancée.

* * *

Her room at the Baku Plaza had been surprisingly comfy, although Jennifer had no expectations going into a country, she had no experience in. She was now going to her producer Matt Stewart’s suite at the hotel to go over coverage of the next day’s preliminary round of the men’s synchronized swimming championships. While she had heard nothing but very nice things about him, Jennifer had not yet met him.

She did appreciate the bottle of wine he had sent to her room the night before. Linda had said he was a good guy, and Jennifer trusted her implicitly.

Jennifer knocked, and when the door opened, she was very surprised. The way the women at headquarters had raved about him, she had assumed Matt was a young, maybe even studly, guy. Instead, a short, balding, portly fellow was beckoning her in.

“Mr. Stewart, I presume,” said Jennifer, as she tried to not have a shocked expression on her face.

“Yes, and please call me Matt, everyone here is part of the team,” he said grinning. “No need to ask who you are. Jennifer Palmer is now one of the titans of the sports world.”

Since this was supposed to be a private meeting, Jennifer had not dressed up. She was wearing tennis shoes with short white socks, dress shorts and a ‘Syracuse lacrosse’[ t-shirt.

Matt showed her to a spot on the couch in the living room and poured her a drink. He told her it was ‘special Azerbaijan blend’ and Jennifer had to admit it tasted pretty good.

They went through all the details of the next day’s coverage as Jennifer sipped her drink, which Matt re-filled a couple of times, while Matt seemed to settle for soda. After a while, he stood up.

“I have some storyboards about the setup in the booth,” he said. “Let’s go into this room.”

It appeared to be a bedroom, but Jennifer shrugged her shoulders and got up. After taking a few steps, Matt turned around, grabbed Jennifer’s head, and said “Sleep!”.

Jennifer’s eyes closed and she bonelessly collapsed into Matt’s arms. He went over and tossed her onto his bed. The way she fell, Jennifer’s shorts rolled up, exposing the fact she was not wearing panties. Jennifer’s 55-FF breasts went up and down in a steady fashion as she breathed normally.

Matt whistled. “Going commando, you are going to be a fun plaything. Can you hear me, Jennifer?”

“Yes-s,” she whispered.

“Would you like to have sex with your Master,” he asked.

Jennifer perked up with that question: “Of course, I live to have Master inside of me,” she half-shouted, although her eyes were still closed as she still lay there limply

“You’re a live wire,” Matt said. “We’re going to have a lot of fun today. Don’t worry, you will get your wish of sex with master shortly.”

Matt noticed the unconscious Jennifer had a smile on her face. He soon saw a dark spot in the middle of her shorts—she was getting wet just at the thought!

Of course, Matt and Jennifer had different ideas on what ‘master’ he was talking about. Matt had used the ‘rapid induction’ method to put Jennifer in a deep hypnotic trance in mere seconds. (Steven was more from the ‘progressive’ school).

He considered himself to now be Jennifer’s master, but Steven’s hooks had been in her mind for so long, the entranced Jennifer knew of only one master.

When Matt mentioned having sex with master to her, Jennifer-shell’s mind had exploded in joy. If a truck filled with gold bars showed up at her house, and she had the choice of sex with Steven or the truckload of gold, Jennifer-shell would pick Steven without even a second thought.

“OK baby, you’ll get your wish, remain in your deep, hypnotic trance but open your eyes,” he said. “Take off all your clothes and spread those legs, master’s dick is coming.”

Jennifer-shell immediately complied. She wanted sex with her master as soon as possible. She began wiggling her butt, her hands on the bed, beckoning master’s magnificent cock to enter her.

“You want it bad, don’t worry, I’m coming in,” said Matt as he pulled down his pants.

Jennifer reflexively squinched her face. This disgusting looking guy certainly was not master, and Jennifer-shell’s vagina was only for him.

“Get ready, you may have sex with your master,” said a now nude Matt.

Jennifer-shell was about to explode in orgasmic bliss. Not only was she going to have sex with Master, but bonus sex, as she had no idea how her wonderful master had found his way here to plunge his massive cock into her.

Jennifer noticed there were several women who looked asleep in the room she had not noticed before. A young, tall blonde was in a chair, and a short, busty (although not as busty as the FF Jennifer) was laid out on a coach. Apparently, Jennifer was not Matt’s only target this day.

“Who are these two, and why are they sleeping in your room,” asked Jennifer. “Are they in service to master as well?’

Matt smiled.

“Yes, yes they are,” he replied, as he continued to get undresses, followed by grabbing a tube and lubing his now rock-hard member. “They have been put in a state to wait until you had been ... initiated. After we do it, they will join the fun.

“Oh, you ger to know, intimately, your production assistant and key grip.”

But while looking around, besides the fellow hypnotized thralls, she did not see her master. She only saw the ugly, bald fat guy.

“Where is Master?” she exclaimed as if in pain. She had been promised sex with her master.

“I am right here,” Matt said. “And you will receive further programming to make this permanent. You will be put in heavy rotation as one of my sex slaves. Expect a lot more foreign assignments.”

Master being replaced—by this guy?

Jennifer by now had no resistance to hypnosis, which was why she immediately fell deeply into trance. But to have someone try to replace Steven as her owner was a major shock to her brain. Particularly since Steven was a young, fit good-looking guy, and this person was, well, definitely not.

Part of the reason Steven had been able to burrow so deep into Jennifer’s head was that, even if she had been clear-headed, Jennifer might have dated him.

Despite her confused state, for the first time ever, Jennifer successfully fought back against her entrancement.

“Screw you asshole!” Jennifer shouted totally broken from the hypnosis hold Matt had held. She then gasped at her naked form. ‘What the fuck did you do to me?”

“C’mom baby, you know you want it, let me explain it to you,” said Matt as he approached Jennifer. Having put Jennifer in an instant deep trance before, Matt figured it would be child’s play to put her back under his power.

Matt was WAY wrong in that assessment.

“Don’t baby me,” said Jennifer, who quickly figured out her situation, She and Matt were naked plus two naked women were out cold in the same room. She figured some sort of monkey business was afoot even if she had no memory of how she got there.

Jennifer slapped his hand away and spit in his face. Matt got mad and gave a roundhouse punch to Jennifer’s chin and she went hurtling onto the bad, crashing into the slumbering blonde, who woke up with a start.

“Wuh ... wuh. ...what is happening,” the blonde said, as she saw a tall, extremely busty brunette get up from on top of her.

Matt had picked a fight with the wrong person. Jennifer was like a panther as she jumped right on top of Matt.

She was not some big-boobed cutie, Jennifer was 5-foot-9 and had been a star lacrosse player in college. And having been under Steven’s spell for so long, was in incredible physical condition. Additionally, since the ‘Mass Enslaving Episode’, when a martial arts trained cop had beat the crap out of her, Jennifer had taken defensive training lessons.

Screams and shouts emanated as they clawed, slapped and punched each other. They rolled into the couch, and all the noise and movement woke the hypnotized brunette. She blinked, got up, and looked at the seemingly crazy scene:

A nude young woman and an older fat guy were fighting like cats and dogs while a slender young naked blonde was holding her head on the bed.

“Brigit! this woman is attacking Master, we must save him,” said the brunette.

“Oh my! Yes Marta, how dare anyone hurt master,” said Brigit, who leapt down from the bed.

Unfortunately for the slaves, it was too late. With a swift kick to the groin, followed by an elbow to the head (hey, all those hours of my youth were not wasted watching pro wrestling, thought Jennifer), Matt was down. Jennifer then put him in a ‘sleeper’ hold and rendered him unconscious.

Jennifer got up in triumph, her attacker thoroughly beaten, only to see the two women looking menacingly at her.

“You hurt master, you must die!,” shouted Marta as Brigit nodded affirmatively.

Jennifer knew she up the creek without a paddle. Somehow, she had a sense these were two hypnotized sex slaves, who had been programmed to have a fanatical bond with their master, Matt. They would attack her like wild animals and attempt to tear her to pieces.

Even though she was good shape, she could not hold both of them off forever.

Jennifer then noticed their respective pussies were dripping semen. Matt must have had sex with these two right before she arrived, and then put them in the bedroom for storage. Maybe he planned a threesome, with her being the cherry on top.

She shuddered at the thought. Being turned into a mindless sex drone sounded so awful.

But the jizz dripping down their thighs gave her an idea.

“I surrender, I surrender, you win,” shouted Jennifer, her arms raised in the air. “I assume, as the victors, you will now brutally rape me. I know you will savagely do unspeakable sex acts to my pure, helpless body.”

Marta and Brigit looked at each other. While Jennifer was now herself, they were in a state of blind obedience to their master, totally unprepared to make decisions on their own.

“I will prepare for my fate,” said Jennifer, as she laid down on the bed, put her arms over her head and spread her legs. “All I ask is do not torture me by making me wait. Please, ravish my body and do whatever sick twisted things you have in your vengeful minds soon.”

Matt was still out cold, so the pair of beautiful thralls, who in real life were Jennifer’s co-workers, were on their own. But even in this state they also were, well, human and horny ones. The sight of Jennifer’s tight body was certainly a turn on.

“Wow, you’re a double-D Marta, and her breasts are like, way bigger,” said a wide-eyed Brigit.

“And their straight as an arrow, like two traffic cones have been placed on her chest,”

commented Marta, looking down at her own well-endowed, but puny in comparison, chest.

Jennifer, who somehow could infer the thinking of slaves with an incapacitated master, decided the pair could use some guidance. Also, to be honest, these women were real cute. Although not normally into women, Jennifer was kind of looking forward to a romp in bed with them.

“Please, please make it short, my pastor and family will freak out that I am having sex with woman!” she shouted. “And I beg of you, no depraved, sick sex acts, especially using toys.”

“The bitch must suffer,” pronounced Marta, pointing at the prone figure on the bed. “Sorry girlie, that is exactly what we will do to you.

“Brigit, go bring out Master’s ‘goodie bag’. I want the biggest dildoes, most powerful vibrators and a nice buttplug.”

“Will do,” said Brigit. “And this will last very long, hurter of master. Hour upon hour, and every depraved sex act me and Marta can think off will be done to your worthless body.”

Jennifer put her hands on her head: No-o-o-o-o!!!

* * *

Jennifer woke up from a brief nap. She saw Brigit still sleeping soundly to her right and Marta snoring away on her left.

Marta had passed out after her fifth orgasm, while Brigit lasted until No. 7, when Jennifer’s dildo pounding followed by licking so deep, Jennifer thought she touched her cervix. It finally sent the tall, blonde into orgasmic bliss, followed by conking out.

When Brigit and Marta had been giving each other a rim job, Jennifer had quietly slipped away and, using the handcuffs, rope and ball gag in Matt’s ‘goodie bag’, tied up and silenced Matt, with his own sex toys, before he could wake up.

Jennifer gave a little wave to the now awakened Matt, and then chuckled. She could have called the police a while ago, but, well, those girls had apparently learned a lot of way-out sex tricks under Matt’s spell—and Jennifer enjoyed them all.

She sighed as she reached for the phone next to the bed.

“Hello operator, this is the Senior Suite, we need the police, there has been an incident. There are three young women currently without clothes in danger. Thank you.”

Matt, seeing his career about to go up in flames, kicked off his shoe at Jennifer. It was right on target, and bopped Jennifer on the forehead. She did not pass out, but felt woozy for a few seconds.

But the shoe bopping triggered something.

Like a dike had been holding a gusher of information in her head, and this had been the final straw after an eventful day. The dam now broke, and all these strange new memories flooded into her head.

As she let the police in, and pointed to the culprit, the final rush of her new reality crashed upon her brain.

To the bewilderment of the Azerbaijan police pouring into the room (the call that three naked young women were endangered brought every cop within 5 miles, as she had planned), Jennifer suddenly shouted:

“Steven, your mine!!”

(To be continued)