The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern-Journalist Part 2

(MC, MF, MD, GR)

The following is a work of fiction. Due to sexual situations and foul language, no one under 18 should read this Go away!

There was a knock on Brenda Vincent’s hotel door. After a few seconds, the large man pounded a little harder. It was odd, as Vincent usually answered quickly or at least would say, ‘just a second’.

Finally, right before a third thump, Brenda cracked open the door and peeked her head out.

“Hey Gene, what’s up?” she said, with a distracted look.

“Some of the crew are going to the hotel bar, relax a bit, just wanted to let you know, you’re usually the life of the party,” said Gene.

Brenda gave a quick smile.

“Usually, you know I am up for ‘relaxing’ but I am in the middle of, um, research for this story,” she said. “Not used to features about TV stations, you know, more into battlefields. But, please, go have fun. I’ll catch up with you later if my research is .. completed.”

Gene walked away, although he shook his head a bit. Brenda’s hair had been disheveled and he could see only her head, and barely that. It was very unlike her. But thoughts of the bar and some friendly games of darts then occupied his mind, as he walked away.

As Brenda closed the door, she turned to her current companion.

“I am the ‘Queen of Darts’, you don’t know how much I am sacrificing to keep fucking you,” Brenda said, as she flung her naked body back on the bed.

“You can target this dart,” said Steven as he waved his rock-hard dick at her, while he lay propped up on the bed.

“Here’s the bullseye,” shrieked Brenda, as she came forward and her pussy quickly engulfed Steven’s member.

They both were pushing and grunting hard, back and forth, before Steven gave a yelp, pushing his hips forward, and made several big thrusts into Brenda. As his semen began pouring into her, Brenda gasped and began convulsing.

‘Why was it every time I have sex with Steven it always ends in some mind-bending, body twisting massive orgasms—not that I’m complaining,” thought Brenda. Her thought process was soon wiped out entirely, as the orgasms crashing over her caused her to twist off Steven, and then tumble down upon the hotel floor, spurting her pussy juice all over the rug (the maids had begun automatically bringing mops when they did her room, as there always seemed to have wet spots scattered about).

Both were now bathed in sweat and cum, so Steven and Brenda went to the shower. There, he humped her some more as she cried out in pleasure while the water cascaded over them.

When they finally were scrubbed clean and finished with the latest of many, many sex sessions they had this week, Steven put on a t-shirt and shorts while Brenda threw on a long football t-shirt (J-e-t-s). Brenda had begun to move away from underwear and now really was starting to not like even the act of putting clothing on. She assumed being bundled up so much in the cold mountains of Afghanistan and steppes of Ukraine, made her crave a chance to wear less.

“You know, I’ve had more orgasms this week than I think total in five years,” said Brenda in an amorous but satisfied voice. “One of the sacrifices of being at the front, is basically becoming a eunuch.

She then pawed Steven and gave him another deep kiss. Brenda had always adhered to the highest journalistic standards, but her values and beliefs had been thrown out the window this week. Being involved in a sexual relationship with the subject of a news story was about as against normal news policy as one could get.

But Brenda realized from the first time she met Steven at his gym, he was special. ‘A great guy and great lay, what else could a girl want,” thought Brenda the first time she had sex with Steven, which had been about an hour upon meeting him, right after Steven had shown him his ‘focus sharpening’ techniques.

She legitimately tried to create a balanced story, but she could find no one at WFEM who would say a negative word about Steven. She had interviewed Tanya the station manager, Tracee the morning news anchor, Jennifer on her last day as sports director and Kathy the meteorologist, and they all did nothing but gush about Steven.

She even had a brief text exchange with Steven’s most famous boss, and noted man-hater, Dr. Stephanie Schmidt, who from Japan, when asked about Steven, texted the ‘Thumbs up’ emoji.

Brenda came to believe getting to know her main subject so well would actually give her deeper insight when it came to putting together the story. If anything, she was now absolutely positive, having constant sex with Steven would be, if anything, practicing good journalism. The more time she spent with Steven, the more she knew this viewpoint was correct.

‘Anything for a story,” said Brenda to Steven. “Dodging grenades or getting cock. And I warn you I am dogged journalist, so I want it doggie style next.”

She then laughed. This TV gig was proving to be not as bad as she expected.

* * *

Jennifer stormed through the hallway. Her size 52 EE breasts bouncing as she was, per usual, braless.

It was her second day on the job at Worldwide Leader Sports Network, the winner of the bidding war for her services. She liked that they covered all the big sports—and also offered her a boatload of money. Steven had agreed with her decision, so she knew accepting their offer was the smart thing to do.

But now she had doubts. She had met the other featured woman at WWSN, Linda Williams, who had been rather cold toward her. Linda had a row of books behind her from Dr. Stephanie Schmidt in her office. Jennifer sighed ‘One of THEM’ she thought. But the only time Linda had been cordial was when Jennifer mentioned her boyfriend had been an intern to Schmidt.

And now, she had just received her assignments for the week, and she was not a happy camper.

They included: a women’s hot dog eating contest, being the sideline reporter at a dog show (‘Who the hell do I interview, the pooch?’ she thought.) and doing the pre-game for a regional cornhole championship.

She had not given up being the Queen of Syracuse Sports to interview a schnauzer and analyze bean-bag tossing.

She finally stopped at the door that had the sign ‘Michael Immanuel, Vice President of Programming, WWLN’. She quickly knocked and then walked in. She was not waiting for anything.

Immanuel was sitting at his desk, piles of papers on his desk, phone in hand.

“Sure, go streaming Adam, see if anyone watches your stupid show,” he said before noticing Jennifer. “Got to run, top talent in my office, think about it.”

It would have been hard for Mike not to notice Jennifer. She was leaning across his desk, which meant her humongous breasts stood proudly mere inches from his face.

He motioned her to take a seat, enjoying the bouncing of her large, surgically enhanced boobs. But they did not bounce too wildly, as Jennifer, long under Steven’s influence, had a rock-hard body, which is why she was able to go without a bra, despite the large mammary glands.

“Hey, you don’t have to thank me for the big assignment, the dog show is one of our biggest rating-grabbers, but I have full confidence you can do it,” Mike said.

Jennifer stood up. At 5-foot-9 and a ripped body, she had intimidated plenty of women at WFEM by her mere presence. And she now intended to do the same in a place with men as well.

“That’s bullshit,” she semi-screamed at him. “I turned down lots of really good offers to come here, because you cover all the big sports. This is crap. … I don’t even own a dog, I will feel stupid there … actually I’ve never done any of these. They are all stupid.”

“Sorry babe but can’t give you all the big events right off the bat, there are people who have been here for decades,” he said. “I mean Linda has been here 22 years, she would flip if suddenly you were the top gun. You need to earn your spurs; show everyone you deserve to be here. You are just 26 after all.”

Jennifer’s eyes blazed now.

“Look, even though I came from an all-women station, I’m no bra burner, you know what I mean, but do not ‘babe’ me,” said Jennifer. “I can cover football, baseball, basketball, ice hockey, golf, tennis, all the biggees. Done it a million times in Syracuse.

“I also played lacrosse in college. Don’t look at the breasts and body, I am an athlete and can cover other athletes in other sports quite well.”

Mike smiled:

“You got spunk,” he said. “Normally, I hate spunk. But I will give you a shot. The Canton Bulldogs are having a press conference to introduce their new football coach this afternoon, it’s the biggest story of the day, you can go for us.”

“Awesome!” shouted Jennifer as he pumped a fist into the air. “You won’t regret it boss.”

“I am counting on it,” Mike said. “Oh, one last thing. One of our production assistants, Bradley, said he was in the same fraternity as your boyfriend. He wanted to pop in and say hello to you. Wasn’t expecting you here, at this moment, let me just track him down.”

“Oh, sure,” said Jennifer. “He must have went to Johnson U. then, that is where my boyfriend Steven is going. Nice to see someone else from my home town works here.”

It was only a minute before Bradley rushed in, obviously in a hurry to get to Immanuel’s office. He was tall, good-looking (although not as handsome as her Steven, noted Jennifer, although no one was) and gave her a quick hug.

“Just to let you know Mike; Steven says Jennifer here was considered like the anti-Christ at her station because you wouldn’t go along with the program, so you should get along very well here,” Bradley said with a wink. “Lots of full testosterone males here, and even Linda acts like one of the guys.”

“Well, they’re just nuts there, I am all for women getting equal opportunities, if they can do the work,” said Jennifer, as she shot Mike a look. “But it is nice to work in a more normal setting, with men and women.”

“Oh, hold on, I got a quick message from Steven,” said Bradley as he briefly looked at his phone.

“Blue Parsley.”

Jennifer’s eyes quickly lost focus. She looked down and gave an incredulous look at her body. She tore off her clothes as quickly as she could. Now completely naked, her body stiffened, and she thrust out her chest, the conical EE breasts jutting out like twin torpedoes.

“Jen the Sex Bot is ready for instruction’, she said in an emotionless voice. “This sex robot apologizes for insulting you by having clothes on.”

“Wow,” said Mike as he began to circle the rigid Jennifer.

For the first time, he was able to get a close look at her, and he eyed her up and down. Mike noted the supple legs, six-pack abs, massive chest with the cascading, shiny brown air.

“I knew she was hot from her tapes and a couple of meetings, but I had no idea how physically … incredible she was.”

“Yup,” said Bradley. “When we have like ‘private’ frat parties, Steven sometimes would bring one of his sex-craving girls. We’ve had a couple of women in their 40s, but who were both super hot, an heiress, a former Johnson U. gymnast, but he would never bring Jennifer. Guys would ask, because, like, we would see her doing the sports on TV and she was so hot, but Steven refused.

“He said ‘One day, I might want to settle down and she could be the one. She’s off the list’.”

“So why is he allowing her to be, basically, the network sex toy?, asked Mike.

“Because after being with Steven for so long, she is now totally addicted to fucking, but he is now not around to fuck her and take care of her massive thirst for sex,” said Bradley calmly. “Steven thinks if she is not getting porked continuously, she might flip out. Like a drug addict going cold turkey and who knows what she would do.”

“Oh, so it’s in her best interest, for me and about a dozen others ‘volunteers’ to have sex with her,” said Mike with a sly smile.

“Absolutely,” said Bradley. “If you truly cared about Jennifer’s well-being, as a caring boss, you need to fuck the shit out of her on a continual basis.”

“I feel like Florence Nightingale,” said Mike. “Hey, Jennifer just pitched a fit in my office. Will having sex with her, like, help her have an attitude adjustment.”

Bradley laughed and shook his head.

“Sorry, I went all over the ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’ with Steven,” said Bradley. “Jen the Sex Bot is an alternate personality that is turned on by hearing the trigger phrase. Jennifer won’t remember any of it.”

“Shoot,” said Mike.

“However,” said Bradley with a smile. “Deep down, in her subconscious, Jennifer will note who has been providing her with the sex she so desperately craves. On the surface, nothing will change, but she might have a little more positive outlook on people willing to bang her.”

“Got it,” said Mike, who could not believe his luck. He had been divorced for two years and now, he had a super-hot girl to provide a continuous stream of intercourse with no strings attached. “For her mental health, and to create a more positive work environment, I must have lots of sex with Jenni—oops—Sex Bot.”

Bradley nodded.

“Jen the Sex Bot is still awaiting programming,” said Jen anxiously.

Both Mike and Bradley noticed that Jen was already dripping from her pussy, so needy awaiting sex to begin.

“Yes, let’s get to it,” said Mike. “I, quietly, asked for volunteers. I explained Jennifer is a recovering nymphomaniac and she needs safe sex subjects to wean her off her addiction. To make people feel comfortable, she will be role-playing as Jen the Sex Bot, and you should treat as such, not Jennifer the colleague for her mental well-being.”

“Smart,” said Bradley.

“I do have a talent for storytelling,” said Mike as he picked up a piece of paper from his desk. “Now, Jen the Sex Bot, at 11 a.m. you will report to this office every day your body is in the building. I will give you a schedule of people to have sex with, their office numbers. It will, generally, be between 6 to 11 people.”

Jen’s eyes glowed. “Will there be women as well as men?” she asked in a husky voice.

“I thought you said she was a non-thinking robot who just followed orders,” asked Mike. “Why is she asking if she will get to do any chicks?”

“Subconscious,” said Bradley with a smile and shrug.

“Well, actually two women have agreed to be sex suppliers,” said Mike. “Including Linda Williams, who is pretty pissed you, sorry, your host body Jennifer, was hired in the first place and will go berserk when I tell her she has been pulled from the Canton story.

“So, make sure to give her extra special care.”

“Jen the Sex Pot never has a dissatisfied customer.,” she said, looking at the schedule Mike handed to her. “Says I am to do Mike and then Bradley today to start, and you are both here. Sex Bot is efficient, can-do double penetration.”

Mike was already taking off his clothes and Bradley, getting the hint, began unbuttoning his shirt. The whole conversation had made him rock-hard, so he was ready to go.

“I’ll do the front while you get her in the rear,” said Mike. “And then we can switch.”

“And then you can take turns cumming in my mouth, I am excellent at oral” said Jen the Sex Bot, sparkling with excitement, as she was finally doing her purpose, instead of that boring chit-chat.

* * *

Tracee swung her body, with her now heavily protruding belly, into position to sit in her office chair, before turning to face Steven.

“Just got my six-month checkup, the OBGYN said I, and the baby, are perfect,” said Tracee, who then laughed. “He said my creaky 44-year-old body looks better than some 24-year-olds she’s had. Have to thank you for whipping me into such good shape, who knew my uterus was so primed for a baby.”

“Happy to help Mistress,” said Steven. “I know having a child was important to you.”

“Yes, … yes it is” said Tracee with a sigh. “As it is to Tanya. But she is only four months pregnant, now she gets to study me, as I am two months ahead of her. I told her I was her test case.”

Tracee then laughed but quickly got a very serious look on her face.

“But there will be some changes, big ones, due to the bundle of joy coming,” she said. “That long fun weekend we just had, where we did all that super-duper, deep hypnotizing and fucking the whole time, can’t happen anymore. It was great and intense, the whole thing a blur to me honestly, it was so intense. But, unfortunately, it will be our Grand Finale.”

“Already I can see a change, like why are you wearing clothes?” said Steven, who remembered every detail of their weekend sex bender, including programming a heavily drugged and hypnotized Tracee to not remember them too well. He had over a year of ‘suggestions’ to remove out of her brain and install some final ones.

Tracee appeared startled ,and her eyes went wide as she looked at the low-cut blouse and micro-mini skirt she was wearing. As soon as her work shift was over, for the past nine months Tracee had automatically locked her door and whipped off her clothes to have sex with Steven. Wearing any kind of clothing, was a genuine change in Tracee’s routine.

“Ch-ch-ch-changes,” said Tracee, mocking the Bowie tune.

“OK, lets get down to brass tacks,” she said, as she folded her hands. “This has been awesome, you are so good in the sack Steven, but it was basically a vacation from real life. In the real world, I would not turn into my slave a poor intern who is 19 years my junior, and I sure as heck would not be dating one.

“Honestly, I was using you as my personal sperm donor machine. I got what I wanted, like you said, having a child, without getting married or getting entangled in commitments with the father, this is like my perfect situation.

“But now it is time to be an adult, a real mother. So, it all ends now. I already have an appointment next week to get these humongous breasts back to a semi-normal size. Now, I am not going nuts. I’m not stupid, I see the ratings bounce I got when my boobs got bouncier, but I can’t wheel a child around the park with the other mothers, or go to a PTA meeting, with two huge missiles sticking out of my chest.”

“What do you mean by all this Mistress?” asked Steven plaintively. “I don’t understand. I am a mindless slave whose sole purpose in life it to make sure you are sexually satisfied.”

“Oh, it’s been a blast,” said Tracee, who for the first time in a while, with Steven’s instructions removed from her brain, was her more egotistical, bitchier normal self. “But you have served your purpose.”

Tracee then stood up. Even six-months pregnant, her body was well-toned, the only difference the protrusion of her belly.

“As a woman, I invoke my power to renounce all claims to Steven,” she declared.

Steven blinked a few times, and then looked around, almost with the wonder a newborn baby has, seeing everything for the first time.

“You good?,” said Tracee, as she plopped back down.

“Yeah … pretty good,” said Steven. “Just need to adjust to not automatically calling you Mistress and being obsessed with your vagina.”

“That is tough,” said Tracee, with a laugh. “But we do have one bit of unfinished business.”

“I don’t know if you remember, having been in such a docile mental state for so long, but we made a deal back when you—were you.

“If I became pregnant, you were to receive $1 million in return for signing all rights over to me. Thanks to the massive contract extension you negotiated for me with Tanya (Steven remembered he had to use almost a quart of mind control drug on the station manager for that, the salary being so outrageous, even as Tanya-shell, she instinctively objected to start.). My future income is now set way high, so the money is not a problem.”

Tracee opened her desk and pushed across an envelope to Steven.

“Inside is a cashier’s check for $1 million,” said Tracee. “I heard that big-time journalist who was here could line you up an internship at her place in New York City. I think it is an excellent idea. I can’t order you to take it, anymore, but, as an experienced journalist, I would recommend it.”

“Yes Mis—, oops, Tracee, I don’t have to accept your thoughts, but it does make sense,” said Steven. “And thanks for being a women of your word with the money.”

The ‘deal’ had been the final ‘suggestion’ Steven had implanted into the blonde bombshell during the long, sex-soaked, weekend.

Steven walked out of the office and remembered a quote from a book he had read in high school: “So long, and thanks for all the fish”.

* * *

The next weekend, he had the same mind-restoring session with Tanya as she alternated between staring at spirals with an IV in her and having Steven inside of her. Tanya burst into tears when she ‘un-claimed’ Steven, but knew it was the right thing to do. Steven had to go on and have his own life. Already the memories of their time together were fading, but she always would think warmly of Steven.

Since Tanya had long ago signed over everything she owned to Steven, there was no additional monetary gain he could get from her, so he had simply signed over all parental rights to her.

She asked, meekly, if she could live in the house they had shared as lovers and then as slave/master for a while. Steven said no problem and said she could live there rent-free until she had enough money to buy it back from him.

Considering how quickly, and surprisingly deep, Tanya the powerful boss, had fallen under his spell, and how much he had gained from the association, this was Steven’s goodbye present to her. He was not like a TV villain, Steven said to himself, he was not going to let a woman and her unborn child be homeless.

… Wrapping things up, Steven the next few weeks went through all the other WFEM women he had, to some level entranced, as he wanted his fingerprints over the minds of these women wiped out—but one employee’s mind-wiping was delayed.

With Jennifer gone to NYC and the women at WFEM now un-enthralled, Steven spent the remaining weeks of his internship with Kathy, the buxom chief meteorologist. She was personally thrilled that such a complete stud like Steven wanted to spend so much time with her, the sex was awesome, and he was so smart.

At the weather department meetings, she was officially in charge, but Steven had so many great suggestions, Kathy always agreed with him and cut off any objections immediately.

Steven’s new routine was, going right to Kathy’s office once the morning weather was finished, while Kathy would usually come in a couple minutes later. Without a thought, Kathy shrugged off her clothing and hopped on the pulled-out sofa bed, and proceed to have wild sex of many varieties with Steven.

They would then usually spend the day shopping for things Steven needed for his upcoming move to New York City, Kathy insisting they only shop at the most expensive places, and she would pick up the tab. He was an unpaid intern, she figured that was the least she could do, Kathy figured.

Next was heading to Kathy’s luxury condo, which would be soon filled with more sex, until they finally would fall asleep with exhaustion.

One night, Steven was giving it to Kathy doggie style in her bedroom, the DD breasts swinging wildly as Kathy cried her delight. A thought crossed his mind right before he ejaculated into her:

He laughed as he slammed one more time into Kathy, his semen flowing into her.

“I’m actually in a monogamous relationship for the first time in my life,” he thought, as Kathy crumpled to the floor as massive orgasms went through her.