The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern-Journalist

(MC, MF, MD, MF)

An internationally renowned investigative journalist has her sights on WFEM and Steven, just as things are getting complicated at the station.

The following is a work of fiction. Due to sexual situations and foul language, no one under 18 should read this Go away!

Tanya buttoned up her blouse halfway. With her size FF breasts, and being braless, it was easier that way when no one outside was expected.

She then adjusted the sign on the front of her desk that said: News Director/Station Manager/Regional manager/Goddess and smiled a bit, things sometimes got messy when she engaged with her sex slave Steven in the office.

Usually, they went to the adjoining room, where Tanya had installed a waterbed but, well, Tanya was really in the mood and up for something a bit kinky, so she jumped Steven as soon as he entered the office, and they did it on her desk.

“Hey Steven, how is college going?,” said Tanya playfully as she smacked his now flaccid penis around. “I forgot to ask because I was so damn ready to fuck you.”

“The students are all suffering from high anxiety, worrying about finals, their grades, what will they do when they graduate, the usual” said Steven as he looked for where he had his clothes before being attacked by Tanya. “Thanks to you draining me of my free will and becoming your mindless drone, I have no worries. My only concern is making sure you have enough sexual pleasure. I laugh at those poor guys, not lucky enough to have a strong woman ‘claim’ them to be their slave.”

Steven took his normal seat, about 3 feet to the left of Tanya’s desk, after putting his clothes back on.

Tanya grimaced a bit.

“You know Steven, I sometimes have a hard time with my ‘claiming’ of you, it has given me such joy, but it goes against, really, everything I have preached about in my editorials about individual freedom. I want it to be a good experience for you as well.

“That’s why I have signed over my house, car and all my investments to you. Makes me feel less guilty, knowing you will be better off whenever this is over.”

Steven got up out of his seat, went over to Tanya, gave her a kiss, and smiled:

“I still wish you would let me call you Mistress,” he said. “With your strength, beauty and determination and success, I worshiped you as a living goddess even when I was stuck thinking for myself. I revel in the fact you totally control my body and mind. Obeying your every command is the only thing I want to do.”

Tanya gave Steven a big kiss, and he thought he saw a tear run down her cheek, before the drop started slithering inside her massive bosom.

* * *

It was the usual routine, so far.

Once the final weather report of the morning was done at 10 a.m., Steven’s duties as the weather intern were completed (which unofficially included having sex with the head meteorologist Kathy).

He would go to Tanya’s office, even though he no longer had an official reason to, where they would, in some order: have sex, work out and then Tanya would go over any important decisions with him, of course she always agreed with Steven’s opinion.

Why wouldn’t she? In Tanya’s mind, Steven was so smart, filled with common sense and compassion. The fact Steven had previously been an intern to her idol, famous women’s/hypnosis expert Dr. Stephanie Schmidt, and thus believed in Schmidt’s philosophy about the power of women, was the cherry on top.

She had debated once with her best friend (and unknowingly, fellow thrall) Tracee about Steven. They tried to think of a single flaw he had, and basically came up empty, except he did not always put the cap back on the toothpaste.

Tanya gave a brief sigh, her sex-soaked, fit-centric private life was wonderful, and her career was skyrocketing as well. For the first time in her life, everything was going great.

And then her intercom buzzed.

“Yes Margie?” Tanya spat out, she looked at her calendar, she had no appointments for a couple of hours.

“Leslie Agnew is here, and she is asking to speak to you immediately,” said the receptionist.

Tanya and Steven looked at each other quizzically. Leslie was a reporter for the afternoon and late-night newscasts. She looked like one of those women warriors in the comic book movies: 6-foot, creamy, perfect dark skin with the with the figure of a fashion model. However, she was not bald, instead sporting long ringlets of black hair.

Leslie had turned out to be an excellent reporter. Few sources at a news event would say no to her, either due to her persistence, diligence, hoping to jump her bones because she was so hot, or because of her somewhat fearsome presence.

But this was hours before she was supposed to report for work, and Tanya had not asked her to come in early.

“Uh, give me a minute Margie, I want to look up why she might be here,” said Tanya into the speaker.

From behind the oak paneled door, the screaming of “Fuck that big-boobed bitch,” could be heard.

Seconds later, Leslie swung the door open. She looked mad as a hornet, if a hornet wore a string bikini, as that was the only bit of clothing Leslie had on.

“I’ve had enough of your holy horse shit Tanya,” said Leslie as she bounded down to within a few feet of Tanya’s desk, which meant she was inches away from her size 55-FF breasts. “You’re all about ‘women this, women that’ and then treat me like total crap. You just love power, you asshole, and I’ve had enough of it. Men wouldn’t stand for a lightweight twat like you and, guess what, neither will I”

Tanya stood there, taken aback. The dynamic at the station was, more or less, the employees appreciated that Tanya was extremely pro-women, but were still scared shitless of crossing her. And she liked it that way, but not this now.

Tanya turned to Steven: “You may want to go somewhere, like Tracee’s office, this might get ugly’.

Leslie turned to look at Steven, gave a quick smile, and then turned back to Tanya. “I have no problem with Steven hearing about this, are you scared someone else might find out what a real tyrant you are … bitch.”

It appeared that one of those catfights, where the clothes get torn off and women start clawing with their nails, like you saw on TV, was about to occur. But Steven stepped between them.

“Tanya, I think the smart thing to do is calm down and hear her out, like the great boss you are,” said Steven, who then turned to Leslie. “Les, I think relaxing is the best thing you could do, now.

“Let’s all sit down now and very, very calmly work this out.”

It was like the two women had been shot with tranquilizing darts.

Tonya’s eyes got glassy for a moment, like some gear in her head was clicking in. She then took her seat behind the desk, and looked placidly at the other two. Leslie simply flopped bonelessly into a chair opposite Tanya. She had a little smile on her face, and looked like she was about to go to sleep.

“Ladies, let’s talk, I am just an intern, so I have no horse in this race,” said Steven.

Leslie had been going to Steven for workouts at his gym for about six weeks. Knowing the physical condition of both women, Steven did wonder, if the two really had gotten into a knock-down drag out fight, who would win.

Leslie perked up enough to state her gripe. She still acted half-drugged, but at least she was not about to scratch out Tanya’s eyes .

Leslie was younger and taller, but Tanya had been under Steven’s spell for almost a year now, so she was in really good shape.. After what happened with the ‘Mass Enslavement Episode’ at the station, where every female had been turned into a hypnotized slave except Tanya, Tracee and Jennifer (because they were already hypnotized slaves to Steven), a frightened Tanya had asked Steven to assign her a lot of self-defense lessons, so she could open up a can of whup-ass if forced to fight.

But this was not the time nor place for such a confrontation.

Leslie’s beef was simple: She hated wearing clothes and was proud of her new sculpted body. She wanted to wear a string bikini and show it off for the world to see. She knew it would be inappropriate to wear a bikini on air (“I am not idiot, you cunt’, as she put it to Tanya.), so she said she would throw on a ‘WFEM 69 Action News) shirt for when she had to appear on air. The camera person just had to shoot her from the waist up, so the bikini bottom did not show.

Tanya had rejected Leslie’s emailed request, and now she did it in person.

“Leslie, we are a serious news organization, we do not have our correspondents 90-percent naked prancing around the city,” said Tanya, in a very calm voice. “It is non-negotiable. Do what you want on your own time, live on a nude beach, I don’t care, but at WFEM we do not dress like we are on vacation in Punta Cana.”

Tensions started to simmer again, and Steven inserted himself back into the conversation:

“Leslie, you have a 2 p.m. appointment with me at the gym,” he said. “Why don’t you leave here now, get ready for it, and I promise we can come up with a solution to this by the end of your workout. You know I am on your side.”

Almost robotically, Leslie got up, glared at Tanya, and left the room without another word.

“Shit, that was a scene,” said Tanya, exhaling slowly, as she came out of her semi-catatonic state. “Once again Steve, you showed your absolute brilliance at …. Everything.”

Steven gave a soft whistle and sat down in the chair Leslie had just vacated. “Hey, I thought you said you did not want to make any major decisions without consulting me.”

“That’s true,” exclaimed Tanya in an exasperated fashion. “But I did not consider telling an on-air talent she can’t work in a bikini a big deal. I mean, of course she can’t. We have enough people ready to tear at the credibility of an all-female news staff already, without some girl traipsing around in a teeny, weeny bikini.”

“Well, it was a big deal to her, apparently,” said Steve, who instantly came to a final decision he had mulling over for a few weeks.

‘Anything else big, but not so big you might not have wanted to run by me?,” asked Steven.

“Not really,” said Tanya as she furrowed her brow. “Oh, yeah, a reporter is coming up from New York City next week. The award winning Brenda Stewart from Women’s Fashion & News Report. She is doing an expose on our all-female newsroom, you know, No. 1 in ratings, survivors of the dangerous gas incident, yada, yada, yada.

“I usually don’t go for reporters snooping around, for obvious reasons, but their editor, Anna Summer, is like world famous and one of my idols.”

It might not have been a big deal to Tanya, but it was a very big deal now to Steven, after the decision he just made.

“OK, I am stressed,” said Tanya, who then got up out of her chair, walked over to Steven, turned around, pulled down her skirt and wiggled her bare behind at Steven (she had stopped wearing panties a long time ago).

“OK sex slave, give it to me up the ass.”

* * *

Brenda Stewart sashayed her way into Tanya’s office, her short skirt riding almost high enough to see her panties when she sat down. Brenda was 5-foot-9 with a curvy build, and what Tanya guessed were at least a 38-D bra size. With her reddish-blonde hair and pearly white teeth, any TV news exec would jump at the chance to hire her.

‘I have to tell you, if you want to get out of print journalism, you are welcome here,” said Tanya, who was immaculately dressed and with her hair in a tight, blonde bun. It was the way Tanya had always looked, until the constant daily sex with Steven had caused her to dress in looser clothing (easier to whip off) and have her hair either in a ponytail or just down straight.

“Thanks Ms. Barry (“Please, call me Tanya,” she quickly replied), but both my parents were newspaper people, so the ink is in my blood, although that is changing.

“Honestly, I am used to covering the big news stories of the day, from a fashion and women angle. I was in Afghanistan a few times and I just got back from the Ukraine. But the magazine is starting a sister streaming TV channel, and guess who is the host? Now, I will be a TV newswoman.”

“And your first story will be on the all-women TV news operation,” laughed Tanya. “with lots of hot looking girls running around, oh and don’t forget the three good looking women with torpedo-sized breasts to feature. I am all-business, but I realize what sells, believe me.

“Oh, and I am sure, somehow, the angles of your camera will make sure it shows none of us wear a bra.”

Tanya then let out a big laugh.

Brenda gave a quick smile. Yeah, she loved the battlefield, but she was now 28 and her parents were tired of being terrified they would get the phone call every day. Yeah, this was going to a puff piece, especially compared to what she had written about previously, but this was the new world she had chosen. Although the tripling of her salary made her much more willing to choose the new direction.

“Well, actually, I was looking at a different angle,” said Brenda. “I was going through your newsroom and saw a guy working at a desk. I asked someone, they smiled and said that was Steven, who interns in the weather department. Said he was a super guy and quite helpful.”

“Yup, if you shout in our newsroom ‘Anyone with a penis, please stand up’ he’s going to be the only one,” said Tanya with a chuckle. “Since he is an intern, Steven does not change our all-female employee status. Kind of cute, all those years, the all-male newsrooms had the token woman, he’s our token.”

“Exactly!,” said Brenda excitedly, as she stood up, her skirt falling only a few inches above the knee. “I did my research before coming here. You have 181 women working here total, and what would it be like to be the only guy. That would be interesting for the viewers to see.”

Tanya just kind of stared at Brenda for a bit. Of course, Steven was more than just an intern.

To Tanya, Steven was her live-in lover who she had then ‘claimed’ to become her willing sex slave. Having gained (as far as she knew) total control of him, Tanya had then ordered Steven to also be a sex slave for beautiful blonde morning anchor Tracee Davis think Steven was actually her sex slave. She had also ordered him to make gorgeous young sports director Jennifer Palmer become addicted to fucking him.

Additionally, Tanya as well as Tracee, were devotees of famous women’s hypnosis expert Dr. Stephanie Schmidt, whom Steven had previously served as an intern under. Both encouraged Steven to place them in deep hypnotic states because, as Schmidt had written it made the sex better.

Tanya knew she could not let Brenda follow him during a normal day for Steven: Putting Tracee in a trance and then having sex with her, followed by a few hours at the weather desk (where he also had sex with the chief meteorologist Kathy), then sex with Tanya and, if her schedule allowed, hypnotizing her in the office and having more sex, before spending afternoons, when not at the gym, fucking the shit out of Jennifer so she became addicted to his cock.

And Tanya certainly did not want anyone outside the station knowing that Steven actually lived in her house. Why the station manager shared her living quarters with a weather intern was not a question she wanted to deal with.

“Well, I have some pause to that idea, frankly Brenda,” Tanya finally said. “I mean, the point of this, from my perspective, is to promote the idea of women succeeding on their own. Having it focus on the one guy, I am not so sure.

“I also do not know if Steven would go for it. Obviously, as both the station manager and news director, I don’t really spend time with an intern but, from what I know, he is a pretty private individual.”

“That’s the point,” said Brenda. “It’s the ‘man bites dog’ theory. Women have all the power, all the control, and here is this guy trying to maneuver in this place, that is the opposite of the real world. It enhances the story of women doing well on their own.”

“Well, before I make a final determination, let me talk to Steven about it,” said Tanya.

* * *

To Tanya’s utter shock, Steven was all for it. But he had an ulterior motive:

Steven was ready to get the heck out of town.

Internships usually last a college semester, which is only a few months. In his previous stops, Steven would target the most attractive, and well-to-do, women where he was interning and enthrall them. He would then leave the women when the internship ran its course, the de-zombified women having fond, if fuzzy, memories of a sex-soaked experience, and quite pleased to have handed Steven all their valuable possessions.

But Steven had now been at WFEM a little over a year. Kind of like a tree spreading its roots, while Tanya, Tracee and Jennifer were his main thralls, Steven had captured other women in his web of sex and fitness.

Steven’s area at the gym had been set up as a place where he could whip women into shape—and mold their minds.

The reality was that Tanya, Tracee and Jennifer, by this point, were basically shells of a real person. While Tanya might have appeared to be a strong and confident boss to Brenda, in reality, she was Tanya-shell.

Leslie was one of many ancillary captures.

Told by colleagues (already under Steven’s spell) what a great fitness trainer he was, Leslie had signed up to be Steven’s client. One of the first things Steven implanted in his thralls was a dislike of wearing clothing. However, he had gotten sloppy with Leslie, making her so against wearing clothes, she wanted to wear bikinis at work.

Steven prided himself on being meticulous in the details of taking over women’s minds. The scene in Tanya’s office convinced him that he had overstayed his welcome in Syracuse.

He had been thinking about a change of scenery for a while. Besides the greater chance of detection hanging around the same place meant, there were also medical and personal reasons to end it already.

Besides the usual hypnotic techniques: spirals, swinging pocket watches and speaking softly but firmly, Steven would employ mind-relaxing drugs to put them in a docile, accepting state. He would inject them with the drug 3-4 times a week when first interacting with a ‘subject’, and then dial it down to 1-2 times to maintain a level of control.

Steven would inject the women right under the nape of the neck, so their hair would cover it when they were in public. But, now Tracee, Jennifer and Tanya had been injected so many times, in the same spot, they were starting to develop discoloring and scabs on the back of their necks (Yuck). Jennifer, who had been under Steven’s spell the longest, even had to have a big bruise drained.

To keep up the injections, long term could become an issue. A nosy doctor might wonder where the strange neck markings came from.

And then there was the personal issues, that loomed even larger.

With two women thinking he was their slave and the other their steady boyfriend, it was really hard to carve any personal time out with any of them.

For example, Steven could never go away on vacation. Jennifer had shown him a brochure on the risqué island of Hedonism, and wanted to go there for a week. But how could Steven get away, and leave behind two women who believed they completely controlled him, to spend a week with another woman (and one neither Tracee or Tanya particularly liked)?

So, none of the four had ever left the Syracuse area in the past year, except for work-related outings. The station’s HR department had even gotten involved, wanting to know why Tracee, Jennifer and Tanya had not used any of their vacation time.

Yep, it was time for a change, and Steven knew the lone thrall who would remain under his spell: Jennifer.

When he first began interning at WFEM-69, Jennifer had been the original target. She was about Steven’s age, athletic, beautiful, funny and on a fast track to fame and success. She had been the one Steven wanted to fall madly for him.

The other two were really by chance.

Tracee’s interns had begged Steven to hypnotize her, as she was so cruel to them. Tanya had just been happenstance. She was a big fan of Stephanie Schmidt and asked Steven to have lunch to show her what hypnosis techniques Schmidt used. Hey, if the most powerful woman at the station wants you to hypnotize her like Schmidt, Steven was not going to say no.

But, even though it had been a great pathway to take over their minds, even the pretense of being their helpless sex slave was not something Steven wanted to do forever. And Tracee and Tanya, while both extremely attractive, were 20 years older than him. They had both served him well, and he knew how he would reward them, but there was no future. Heck, even in their current, entranced state, where they thought Steven was the best guy they ever met, both realized it had to end at some point.

Jennifer had weighing offers from New York City TV stations and national sports networks based there. Now, he would tell her, was the time to move on to the Big Apple, and she would, of course, agree.

But Steven wanted something to do in NYC too. He did not want to just hang around a penthouse, waiting for Jennifer to come home. Brenda Stewart now provided an avenue for him into the Manhattan media world. They needed interns there too.

“Tanya, tell the reporter our first meeting will be at the gym, I want her to see my work away from the station,” he told her. “Obviously can’t see the home life.”

“True,” said Tanya. “I’ll make it happen.”

(To be continued)