The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inheriting Control

Chapter 8 — Educating Dori

Several hours later, Amy and Jared were intertwined watching a movie on the couch when Dori and the kids came home. Hearing the car arrive, Jared stood up and went to the door to greet them. Tuckered out and tired, he hustled them off to bed. He decided that he would spend the next day with them, since they were out of school.

By the time he got back downstairs, he could hear Dori and Amy whispering.

“What are you two ladies conspiring about?” Jared asked, sitting on the couch between them.

“Amy was telling me about some of the other things I need to learn.” Dori giggled.

“Oh, what kind of things?” Jared asked with a grin.

“Things that will make you happy.” Dori blushed.

“Well, Amy’s in charge of your education. Are you learning anything tonight?”

Dori glanced at Amy. “Well, we will need to evaluate where she’s at now. I’m not sure what you know or don’t know. Let’s start with the basics. Do you know how to give a blowjob?”

Dori blushed even bigger at this statement.

“I think so. I’ve only ever done it once, and he liked it.”

Amy upped the ante. “Well, go ahead and show me. That is, if Jared doesn’t mind.”

Jared almost snorted. “No, I don’t have a problem with that.”

Dori’s face was flushed pink. “Right now?”

“Get to it, girl.” Amy laughed. “You know you want to. Besides, blowjobs are like pizza. When they’re good, they’re outstanding and when they’re bad, they’re still good. At least that’s what I’m told.”

Dori looked at Jared. “I’m not going to disagree with her.” He smiled as Dori slid off the couch. Amy tapped him and encouraged him to lift his ass as she pulled the sweatpants down off his legs. His cock was just starting to wake up to the upcoming action and Dori gazed at it intently as it grew before her very eyes.

“Ok, show me what you’ve got.” Amy said as Dori wiggled her way between Jared’s legs. “I want to see what you can do.”

Dori delicately bent over and guided Jared’s cock to her sweet lips. He found himself actually very curious about this girl’s ability to suck a dick. He had known her for a long time, and had been lusting after her ever since she started to fully develop into the gorgeous young woman she was, but he still had an image of innocence surrounding her in his mind’s eye. He even felt a little jealousy about whomever she had done this with before. All that went out of his mind though, as he felt her hot breath on the head of his now fully erect shaft.

He watched intently as she licked her lips before lowering her pretty head, engulfing him in the warm wetness of her mouth. Her tongue caressed him as she took about the first two inches into her pretty mouth, focusing diligently. She started to bob slowly up and down and the sensations were good if not spectacular. Was she a pro, no, but it still felt good to have a cute little teenager bobbing up and down on his cock.

“Ok, stop.” Amy said. “Let me show you something.”

Amy slid off the couch and moved next to Dori, forcing Jared to spread his legs even wider to accommodate the pair of them. “You need to work the whole cock, not just the tip. It takes a little getting used to, but you have to learn to suppress your gag reflex so you can take the whole thing. It’s called ‘deepthroat’ and the guys love it. Watch.”

Dori backed away a bit and watched as her new oral sex instructor guided Jared’s cock between her own lips. Amy stuck her tongue out, tracing the bottom edge of his shaft as she quickly engulfed his full length.

“Wow. I don’t know if I can do that.” Dori said, looking at Jared as he surreptitiously held Amy’s head down over his cock, feeling her throat clench the tip.

“Well, I’m more than willing to let you practice all you want.” Jared laughed, letting Amy up. She took a deep breath.

“Now you try, honey.” Amy said, pulling Dori’s black bangs and hair back out of her face. She magically produced a bobby pin, pinning the young girl’s bangs out of her eyes.

Dori made another attempt. Jared couldn’t complain, as even the first couple of inches felt outstanding in this girl’s mouth. Her eagerness and cuteness more than made up for her inexperience, and it was an incredible turn-on watching how hard she was trying to please him. Dori had only managed a little bit more depth than before. Gently, Amy pushed on the back of her head, quickly forcing another inch into her mouth. Jared felt her gag at the invading shaft, and Amy let her back up.

“The secret is, that every time you gag on it, you’ll get a little less sensitive to it. Besides, guys seem to like making us gag, isn’t that right, Jared?”

“No comment.” Jared said with a smile.

“See?” Amy laughed as Dori went down once again. On her own this time, Dori took Jared’s cock to the previous level, making her gag again. She eased back off again, then went back at it and was soon bobbing a little deeper, gagging as she tried to take more and more into her sweet little mouth.

“How’s that feeling, Jared?” Amy asked as she moved back up onto the couch.

“Not bad at all. You’re a good instructor.”

The cute little teenager worked and worked, trying to overcome her gag reflex as Amy and Jared started to kiss passionately. The combination of Amy’s passionate tongue and Dori’s attempt at deepthroating Jared’s cock were insurmountable. He reached down and placed both hands on top of Dori’s head as she continued to bob up and down, unaware of the fact that he was building to orgasm.

“Are you going to come soon?” Amy whispered in his ear.

“Yeah.” Jared gasped. He was trying to hold out as long as possible, because the sensations and the whole situation were incredible.

“When you feel him start to come, just stop moving and take it, Dori.” Amy instructed. “Keep it all in your mouth.”

Dori grunted in acknowledgement as she continued to suck to the best of her ability. Amy’s tongue went back into Jared’s mouth and the full pleasure of it all returned. The hot blonde tonguing him ferociously and the cute raven-haired girl bobbing on his cock were too much. Within another twenty seconds, he exploded into Dori’s mouth. She jumped just a little, then remained motionless with the head of his cock between her lips as he pumped his load into her mouth.

“Look him in the eyes.” Amy said after breaking her kiss. “I almost forgot. Try to look him in the eyes as much as possible, especially while he’s coming.”

Dori’s hazel eyes came up rapidly, locking with Jared’s as he continued to spasm, flooding jet after jet between her lips and onto her tongue. She was sucking the head to keep a seal, continuing to drive him wild.

Jared gasped as his orgasm subsided. The young girl’s eyes were still locked to his as his body finished emptying itself into her mouth.

“Looks like she’ll learn quickly.” Amy said with a grin. “Pull off and show it to him.”

Dori did as she was told, popping the head of his cock out of her mouth. She rocked back onto her heels and opened her mouth, showing the pool of come that had collected under her tongue.

“Now swallow it.”

Dori pressed her lips together and swallowed, making a little grimace as it went down her throat.

“Good work.” Amy said. “We’ll work on making it look sexier later!”

“Definitely later.” Jared said. “I’m shot for now.”