The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inheriting Control

Chapter 7 — Employing Amy

Jared returned to the house just about the time he would normally be coming to work. Both Dori and Amy’s cars were in the driveway. He had expected Dori, but was surprised that Amy was there. He wondered if she had just come in or had stayed the whole day.

The door opened as he approached. Dori held it as he came in.

“Thanks for taking care of me last night.” Dori said, embarrassment flushing her face. “I was a little drunk. I’ll make it up to you.”

“You’re fine, Dori. Is Amy still here?”

“Yeah, she and I have been talking all day, I like her.” Dori said, then leaned in to whisper. “She’s teaching me how to dance.”

The blush and excitement on the young girl’s face was a bonus for Jared, who had had a somewhat troubling day, despite some nice highs along the way.

“Is that right?” Jared responded. “I hear she’s quite the dancer.”

“Is that Jared?” Came a voice from the kitchen.

“Yeah, he just got in.” Dori answered for him.

A moment later, Amy walked out of the kitchen, holding her cell phone in one hand.

“I’ve been making calls about a job… a good one.” Amy beamed, tossing her hair back over her shoulder gracefully.

“Actually, that’s something I want to talk to you about.” Jared responded. “I’m giving a lot of thought to having you work at my company as a receptionist. I’ve just passed the hat over to Chet, my number one guy, and he’s going to need an assistant.”

The grin that washed over Amy’s face was infectious. She seemed to be at a loss for words.

“Why don’t you come upstairs with me while I change and I’ll discuss the position with you. Dori, can you take the kids out to eat tonight? Let them have a couple of hours in the play area after as well.”

Dori’s eyes clicked.

“Sure. I’ll round them up.”

Jared kissed his sons goodbye as Dori carted them out the door. They were excited and wound up. He loved them, but it was good to have some private time. As the door clicked shut, he started up the stairs with Amy in tow.

The young dancer and soon to be professional flopped down on the bed as Jared started to undress. She was a gorgeous little thing, wearing a black skirt and a loose-fitting white blouse, cut low to accentuate her delicious breasts. Jared was impressed the ‘look professional’ suggestion had stuck and was now a regular thing. She still looked sexy, but more of a sophisticated sexy than before. In fact, she ranked higher as a ‘hot professional’ than she had as an ‘easy slut’. Overall, a big improvement.

“Chet’s going to need a lot of help around the office.” Jared said as he finished unbuttoning his dress shirt. Amy was paying rapt attention, both to what he was saying and his growing state of undress. “I need someone who can answer the phones and just take care of anything else he needs.”

Amy blinked out of her reverie. “I should be able to do that. What other things do you think there will be?”

“Well, Amy, I want you to do whatever he asks. If he wants you to mop the floor, you’ll mop the floor. If he wants you to suck his dick, you get the idea.”

The young girl processed this. It took a little longer than normal and Jared started to get an inkling of worry.

“That’s a perfectly normal job description.” He added. There was a shorter pause.

“Ok, sounds great.” Amy said, though her eyes weren’t on his face. Instead, she was staring a little lower as he removed his pants.

“What are you thinking about now, Amy?” Jared asked as Amy rolled over onto her stomach, propping her head up at the edge of the bed facing him.

“Oh,” She said, smiling as she flashed her eyes up at him. “Nothing.”

“Well, here’s to nothing.” Jared responding, slipping his briefs down over his rapidly growing cock. He took the two steps forward required to place the throbbing head of his shaft within an inch of her luscious lips. Amy licked them slowly and seductively, then parted them gently, allowing Jared to take that last half-step forward and into her heavenly mouth. His cock slipped past her lips and over her exploring tongue, finally resting in her throat on the first stroke.

“Ah, that’s nice, Amy.” Jared sighed as she worked his shaft over with her delicate tongue. He wrapped her long blonde hair up in his fist to give him more control over her head as he eased his cock back out of her throat. She gasped for breath as he pulled the tip out.

“I’ve been waiting for that.” Amy cooed. She didn’t have long to speak before he was journeying back into her mouth, enjoying the hot, wet warmth. Jared started a slow rhythm, sliding in and out with long, full strokes as she worked him with her tongue. After a minute, he buried himself balls-deep, pushing the last inch deep into her throat, feeling it clench around his head.

“I’m going to count to 30, Amy.” Jared said. “You’re going to keep that cock in your throat.”

Amy nodded as much as she could as Jared started his slow count.

“One…two…three…” Jared slowly said out loud, watching the beautiful girl’s cock-stuffed face. He could feel her throat constricting around his head and watched her face start to flush as the count edged ever upward.

Amy placed the palms of her hands flat on Jared’s quads as he continued to hold her in place.

“Twenty…twenty-one…” Jared’s counting was almost imperceptibly slower. By the very next number, Amy tried to pull pack to get the throbbing shaft out of her throat. It was a gentle retreat, but she was held firmly in place by the hands tied up in her hair holding her head.

“Twenty-four…twenty-five…” Jared said, watching the first inklings of panic come over her eyes. “Struggling’s not going to do you any good, Amy. I said thirty and I mean thirty.”

By twenty-nine, Amy was panicking, trying to move more forcefully to get the blockage out of her throat.

“And thirty.” Jared said, slowly easing his shaft back out of her mouth. Amy drew in a gargantuan breath of air, coughing and gasping as a long, thick stream of spit connected her lips to the tip of Jared’s cock.

“Good girl, Amy.” Jared said. “I know you liked that.”

Jared only gave Amy a moment to regain her breath before easing his ready cock back into her mouth. “Now suck my cock good, Amy.”

Amy looked up at him with almost an adoring look as she started to work feverishly on his shaft, taking it in and out, all the way down her throat in long, fluid strokes. As she started to work his length with her hand, he brushed it aside. “No hands, honey. I want your mouth.”

For a second time, Jared crammed every inch of his cock into the helpless girls’ throat and started to count, this time hitting forty-five before giving her back her breath. She gave no complaints, just diligently worshipped his cock, taking it over and over again.

“Please come in my mouth.” Amy gasped as Jared pulled out after the long stroke.

“I’ve got something else in mind for tonight, Amy.” Jared said, “Stand up and strip for me.”

Jared laid back on the bed as Amy stood up and presented herself at the foot. Jared could almost hear the slow, sensual, but imaginary music as Amy tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulder and started to sway as she worked the buttons on her business jacket.

Amy’s body moved fluidly and gracefully as she simultaneously worked the jacket off, letting it drop off behind her shoulders with a flourish, revealing a sheer white blouse beneath. Her perky young nipples poked at the fabric. She wasn’t wearing a bra. “You can take the dancer out of the club…” Jared thought as he watched, entranced.

The modest but sexy skirt worked its way to the ground in turn, leaving her in nothing but the blouse, a skimpy pair of white panties and the high heels that accentuated her calves and gorgeous dancer’s legs.

“So you’re teaching this to Dori, I hear?” Jared said as Amy turned and swayed, showing him the delectable curves of her body.

Amy blushed. “Yeah, she’s learning pretty quickly. I think she wants to do it to please you.”

Jared contemplated that for a moment. Not only was the young girl under his control, she was actively trying to please him regardless of his commands.

“I’ll want you to teach her lots of other things as well.” Jared said as Amy faced away from him, bending at the waist and peeled off the tight panties. They rolled over the perfect curve of her ass and slipped down her legs to the floor. To the obvious tune of an internal song, she spread her legs and whipped her hair back over her shoulder as she stared back at him.

“What kinds of things?” She asked, not stopping the dance.

“Well, some of the ways that you know how to please me. She probably doesn’t have much experience.”

Amy’s smile was blocked for a moment as the blouse went up over her head and to the floor with the rest of her clothes. She continued dancing until Jared stood up and walked over to her.

Jared circled the young girl, who was still gently moving to her own rhythm. He stopped behind her and guided her to the foot of the bed. A gentle pressure on her shoulder pushed her down to where her hands were resting on the comforter and she spread her legs instinctively. He kissed the back of her neck gently as he ran his hands down her bare arms, taking her by both wrists and guiding her hands to the cheeks of that remarkable ass. She knew what he wanted and used them to spread her cheeks as much as possible.

Pleased, Jared went down to his knees and buried his face between her cheeks, his tongue immediately dipping into her heavenly pussy. Amy sighed as he worked her slit with his tongue, from her sensitive clit to a lingering swirl slightly probing her puckered anus. She pushed back into his face gently as he enjoyed her body, grinding that sweet ass into his nose and lips. She tasted good, and Jared’s cock was on fire before he stood up and slipped it gently into her.

“Aaah, that’s so good.” Amy gasped as his shaft slid in to the hilt. Jared placed his hands on hers and used her hips as leverage to start thrusting. Her tight pussy gripped his cock like a glove as he rocked in and out of her slightly shaking young body.

“Come for me.” Jared commanded quietly after just a few strokes.

It only took a moment. Jared felt his buried cock being restricted tighter and tighter as the young dancer’s body flushed around him.

“Oh, oh, oh.” Amy gasped as the orgasm flushed over her body.

“Keep going.” Jared said, enjoying the spasms of her body as she came uncontrollably.

He continued to pound her from behind, forcing her to collapse on the bed, her upper body on and her legs and ass just over the edge. She was moaning loudly, suppressed somewhat as her face was buried in the comforter as he continued to pound her sizzling hot flesh.

Jared felt that he was about to reach his own orgasm, but that wasn’t part of tonight’s plan. He had something else in mind.

He pulled out and caressed her firm ass for a moment as she caught her breath. He walked over to the bathroom and pulled out a tube of lubricant, returning to sit on the edge of the bed.

“Get up, Amy. It’s time for the next round.”

Amy struggled to her feet and turned, seeing the tube of lubricant in Jared’s hands.

“What do you have in mind?” Amy said, a little bit of fear in her voice.

“I’m going to have you lower that sweet little butt down onto my cock and have you fuck me with that tight little asshole.” Jared said matter-of-factly.

Amy’s eyes widened somewhat. “I’ve never done that before.” She said timidly.

“That’s why I’m going to let you be in control, sweetie.” Jared said, handing her the tube. “Make sure it’s nice and slick. I’m betting that hot little ass is pretty damned tight.”

“I’m afraid.” Amy said, uncapping the tube.

“This will please me.”

Amy went silent as she gently stared lubricating Jared’s throbbing cock, slowly running her small hand up and down his rock hard shaft. After a few strokes, she reached between her legs, spreading the remainder around her tight, apparently virgin ass.

“Turn around and face away from me.” Jared said, spreading his legs as he sat at the edge of the bed. He guided her between them, then urged her with his hand to bend slightly at the waist. He worked his hand between her tight cheeks and pressed his thumb up against her tight sphincter.

“Now just relax.” He said, as, without warning, he pressed his thumb fully up into her tight young bowels.

“Aaah!” Amy gasped as he penetrated her.

“Hush, sweetie.” Jared said, feeling her body clamping down on the intruding digit. “Just loosening you up a little. Soon you’ll have every inch of my cock buried in there.”

Jared worked the thumb around, pressing against her restricting muscles in a circle, stretching the tight opening. Amy kept as quiet as possible during her violation, still obeying his commands. Not being able to wait any longer, he gently withdrew his thumb and placed his hands around her hips.

“Slide that beautiful thing down here. I want you to take my cock up that sweet little asshole of yours, Amy.”

“I…” Amy started and was immediately interrupted.

“No words, Amy.”

Amy stopped protesting and he watched as she spread her ass cheeks with her hands, slowly lowering herself down to his throbbing, eager cock. Jared aimed the head at her tight hole as it approached tentatively and slowly. After what seemed like forever, the head of his shaft made contact with her puckered anus, eliciting an uncontrolled twitch from Amy, breaking contact.

“It’ll be ok, Amy. I promise. I want to feel your tension, but I won’t let you be hurt.”

The contact resumed, and he watched rapt as the head of his cock started deforming with the gentle pressure as her anus tried to prevent the penetration. Her ass ticked in an agonizingly slow downward motion, increasing the pressure and resistance until all at once the head of his shaft popped into her tight asshole. Jared felt the grip of her sphincter around the base of the head and heard a loud gasp from the gorgeous dancer he was violating.

He gave her credit. The amazing beauty continued her movement, shifting almost imperceptibly left and right as she moved, allowing his cock to slide gradually into her tight little asshole. It took a full two minutes, a heavenly eternity, before the sweet beauty was sitting on his lap, his cock buried to the hilt in her incredibly tight, clutching asshole.

“You’ve pleased me, Amy.” Jared said.

Amy flushed with the words, breaking into a spontaneous and un-commanded orgasm. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her in place as she shook uncontrollably and moaned in pleasure.

“Tell me how that makes you feel.” Jared said as she started to calm down.

“It feels so dirty and it hurts a little, but it feels so good to please you, Jared.” Amy sighed in his ear, nibbling on his earlobe.

“You won’t feel any pain from here on out, honey. Let your body relax.” Jared said, knowing that his words weren’t just comfort, they were instructions that would be followed. He felt an almost insignificant relaxation around his shaft, then continued. “Now, fuck me with that asshole, Amy.”

It started with an almost imperceptible rising and Jared could feel the tight grip moving up the length of his throbbing shaft. Her tight ass clenched his cock tightly, almost like it was milking it as she rose up its length. When only the head remained inside of Amy’s incredible body, the direction reversed, and she started to lower herself again, spearing her invaded rectum once again, making the march deep into her bowels. Amy moaned, her body tight and rigid as she sank down on his shaft, pressing his cock deeper and deeper into her tight young body.

Jared was in heaven. Here was his friend’s daughter, a hot little stripper, spearing her tight ass down over his throbbing cock, taking it slowly but surely up her tight little butt. The sensations were incredible. His slick shaft slid in and out as she built up a pattern; up and down, slowly but surely taking his cock over and over again into her perfectly shaped backside. On a down-stroke, when Amy was bottomed out on his cock, Jared grabbed her under her thighs and held her still. She was a small little thing, and with a little effort, he was able to stand, holding her by her thighs, his cock still speared as deeply as possible in her asshole. Amy gasped as he allowed her full weight to drive his cock deeper and deeper into her violated body, throwing her head back over his shoulder as he reached his full height. He lifted her slightly, letting his shaft pull out from her gripping tunnel, only to lower her again, spearing her deep and hard, forcing her to expel hot breath into his ear.

“This is included in doing whatever your new boss Chet wants, little Amy. If he wants you to be his own little ass-fuck slut, you’re going to let him. I won’t let him hurt you, though.”

“Yes, sir.” Amy sighed breathlessly as Jared continued to lift her up and down on his savagely impaling cock. He slowly spun around as he fucked the petite dancer, facing the bed. It was almost too much to handle, but he was able to lower her onto the bed, her legs spread wide as he slid his hands from her thighs to the back of her knees, still maintaining his deep and thorough penetration of her hot young body.

From there, surveying the gorgeous sight below him, Jared started to lose a little control. He lost a little bit of the gentleness he had before and started to seriously fuck the surprised little dancer. In and out, with deep and hard strokes he fucked her tight little virgin asshole, plowing from hilt to head over and over again as she gasped and moaned beneath him. She was pinned to the bed by his cock and he watched as her beautiful eyes rolled up as he gradually increased his pace until he was hammering in and out of her tight ass in a frenzy of passion. She reached down and started to work her clit and pussy with her fingers, and each time she buried them in herself, he could feel the increase pressure on his ravaging cock. She flushed in orgasm, her legs quivering in his hands, driving him increasingly wild until he too started to come, pumping stream after stream into her bowels as he continued to thrust in and out of her hot young body.

“Oh, give me your come, give me your come.” Amy screamed as he pumped her over and over, filling her up with his lust. By the time his orgasm subsided, the young girl was panting and Jared collapsed on top of her, covering her mouth with his, giving her a deep kiss that was passionately returned.

After a few minutes of rest, still laying on top of the spent girl, Jared got up, leading her to the shower. She was still shaking as he gently washed her, telling her just how pleased he had been with her service. Amy’s eyes sparkled with pleasure as he praised her.