The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inheriting Control

Chapter 9 — Setting New Guidelines

Jared had decided to settle his mind and refocus a little bit. He had taken a few days off with the kids and just relaxed a little with just Dori around as his live-in. Emma had called him a few times, but he was still in a quandary regarding how he wanted to approach her. He had decided on a few things. First, he would have Amy move into the new townhome permanently to manage the place. Dori would stay as his live-in at the house, since the kids loved her. The other big decision was that he needed to stop making big changes in his conquests’ minds and lives. No more permanent situations and no more programming others to not miss them. Basically, keeping it a little simpler. He had gone a little bit out of control, but now was the time to settle into what would become the rest of his life.

Emma had agreed to meet him at a local sports bar for lunch and as he pulled up, he noticed that the place was hopping. He saw her car in the lot, so hustled himself inside to meet her, checking his watch and noticing that she was early.

“Party of one?” The hostess asked. Her name tag read ‘Ariel’ and his first impression was very good. Ariel was a sweet and innocent looking brunette with long wavy hair. Her uniform was sexy, but not overly so, accentuating a hot little body and a surprisingly large pair of breasts.

“Not much of a party.” Jared replied, “Though you’ve probably heard that one before, right?”

“Yep.” Ariel smiled.

“I’m meeting someone for lunch, I believe she’s already here.”

Ariel looked over her shoulder, “She just arrived, come this way.”

Jared followed, trying to keep his eyes from roaming as she walked in front of him.

“I was early and decided to get a table.” Emma said, smiling as he sat down. “I was wondering if I would see you again.”

“Sorry, I needed to take some time with the kids. I’ve been working too much lately.” Jared responded, putting his hand out to touch hers. “I definitely wanted to see you again.”

Jared realized that his statement was truer than he had expected. It was just one of those things you said, but he meant it this time.

“Oh, I understand. I just enjoyed our last date and was looking forward to another.”

“Well, that’s definitely going to happen.” Jared smiled. “I’ve made some changes at work that will give me a lot more time.”

“That’s awesome.” Emma bubbled.

As they were finishing eating, Emma’s phone rang. She practically had to stand up to get it out of the tight pants she was wearing. Jared realized he hadn’t really noticed. She had a gorgeous set of eyes he couldn’t seem to get past.

Emma chatted for a moment, then ended the call.

“I hate to eat and run, but I have to go. I hope you’re not mad at me.”

“Emergency?”

“In a way, a family issue.” Emma said, glancing down at the phone.

“Don’t worry about it.” Jared said. “I’ll wait for the check and I’ll give you a call tonight or tomorrow and we can go out again, maybe this weekend?”

“I would love that.” Emma said, leaning down and giving him a peck on the lips. “I’ll talk to you soon.”

Jared watched Emma as she waked out of the restaurant, making another call. She was gorgeous.

After a few minutes of not seeing his waitress, Jared waved at Ariel when she glanced his direction, gesturing her over to his table.

“Can I get my check?” He asked.

“Sure, I’ll see if I can get your waitress.”

“Kind of in a rush, can you just bring it to me?”

Ariel smiled and he caught her eyeing him up and down. “Sure, give me a sec.”

Jared pulled out a pen and wrote the address of the townhome on a spare beer coaster. A minute later, Ariel returned to the table with a check folder.

“Here you go sir.”

As he reached for the folder, he ensured that his hand was over his, the underside of his ring making contact with her finger.

“Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?” He said, looking up into her rich, chocolate-brown eyes.

He saw the shift almost immediately.

“Sure.” She said as he pulled his card out and slid it into the folder.

“How old are you?”

“Eighteen. I just started here last week after my birthday.”

Jared smiled. He had been worried because she looked so young.

He handed her the coaster. “Meet me at this address at eight o’clock.”

Her eyes scanned the address of the card.

“Ok, that’s over on the west side, right?”

“Yes.” He said. “Casual is ok, whatever you’d wear out.”

“Ok, see you then. I’ll get this run.”

Ariel returned a few minutes later and he signed the receipt, leaving a nice tip.

Jared drove home and checked in with Dori and the kids. He let them know that he would be out late and that he would see them in the morning. Dori gave him a playful pouty look.

“I was hoping to practice some more tonight.” She said, looking down at his crotch.

“Sorry, sweetheart.” He said, putting his finger to her lips. “You’ll get plenty of chances.”

Dori kissed his finger. “Ok, have fun!”

“Oh, I will, thanks sweetie.”

Jared made one more stop at his office. The door was locked so he let himself in with his key. As he came around the corner to Chet’s office, he heard moaning. He peeked his head around to see Amy laying on her back on Chet’s desk in a pile of papers, her legs spread wide as he pumped in and out of her pussy.

“Carry on, Chet.” He said as he turned around and left.

“Thanks boss.” Was the last thing he heard as he went out the door.

Jared rolled into the townhome around seven and let himself in. There was a note from Jenna on the table asking him if they could get together again. He flipped it over and grabbed a beer from the fridge before sitting down on the couch. He turned on the television and was immediately greeted with a video of Jenna herself, masturbating and telling him how much she wanted her. He hit pause and noticed it was about an hour long and set to repeat.

He laughed. He had definitely won over the hater.

The video was actually pretty good, he thought as he kicked back and watched her, waiting for the doorbell. Perhaps he should make more videos. He made a mental note to have Jenna bring over some equipment. And remember to reward her for it too, he thought salaciously.

The doorbell rang and Jared stopped the video as he got up, switching the television to one of the many music channels available.

He opened the door to find Ariel, wearing a white long-sleeve sweater, a pair of tight jean shorts and knee-high black boots. The whole picture was impressive.

“Come on in, Ariel.” He said, waving her in.

“I’m kind of confused.” She said, entering as he shut the door.

“What are you confused about?” He asked, gesturing her over to the couch. “Do you want a drink?”

Ariel stammered. “No.” then continued. “I’m not sure what I’m doing here, I just felt like I had to.”

Jared thought about it and understood the confusion.

“That’s understandable, Ariel.” He said as she sat on the couch, crossing her legs. She looked really good.

“I’ll clarify things for you. I invited you over here because I found you incredibly hot in the restaurant.”

Ariel blushed and was about to speak when he continued.

“I brought you over here to convince you to let me thoroughly and completely use your body.”

Ariel looked a little stunned. “How are you going to do that?” She started to stand, glancing with a scared look toward the door, judging the distance.

“Oh, that’s the easy part. Like this.”

“Ariel, I want you to let me thoroughly and completely use your body. Nothing will be off-limits.”

Her gorgeous brown eyes flicked from the door to his, back and forth for about five seconds.

“Is that ok with you?”

“Yes.” Ariel seemed surprised that she had said it.

“Ok then, since we’re agreed, we’ll get started.” Jared said, smiling. It’s all about you, he thought. “Stand up and go around the back of the couch.”

Ariel still had a puzzled look on her face, but she did as he instructed, moving around to the back of the couch, standing hesitantly with her ankles crossed.

“Good.” He said, coming up behind her. “Keep looking forward.”

Jared pulled her long wavy hair back and placed it over her left shoulder. He stepped forward, placing his lips on the nape of her neck as his hands went around to the front of her body, first cupping her large breasts, then gently caressing them.

Ariel exhaled sharply as he kissed from her shoulder to just below her earlobe.

“You are a beautiful young lady.” He said. “I want you to pay close attention to things I do tonight and the things I ask you to do, because they’ll benefit you in the future.”

“What do you mean?” She asked in a very soft voice.

“These are the things that guys want. You’ll have them eating out of your hand, even more than you probably do now. You’re gorgeous, that gives you points, but this will cement it.”

Ariel didn’t respond other than just gently nodding her head.

Jared’s hands worked their way down to her waist, lifting the sweater gently so it uncovered the waist of her jean shorts. He expertly worked the button and slid the zipper down as far as it would go. A casual dip of his hand rewarded him with a tuft of silky hair, no panties. Her body was tight and rigid.

“Relax, honey.” He said, knowing it was a command. “You’re going to enjoy this.”

Ariel’s body transformed and felt warm and willing under his hands. He placed his hand between her shoulder blades and gently nudged her. The young beauty understood his gesture and bend over at the waist, placing her hands on the back edge of the couch. Her tight little ass was projected perfectly as the tight shorts rode up a little, showing just a hint of cheek beneath the rolled hem.

He placed his hand on her hips and slowly peeled the shorts down over that luscious ass.

“Gorgeous.” He said as he stepped back and looked her over.

He shucked his shorts as she continued to look forward, letting his already rigid cock spring free.

Jared moved in closer and caressed that remarkable ass, slipping his fingers in between the cheeks to feel the wetness that was already growing there.

“When you’re with a guy, do you like him to be sweet, or to be forceful?”

“I don’t know. I’ve only been with one guy.”

“Then your fantasies. Are they tender or are they rough?”

“Tender.” She said softly.

“Well, this is going to be a little different then. I’m going to use you and degrade you. I’ll never hurt you, but I’m going to push your limits. I’ll want an honest answer from you when I’m done.”

“Answer to what?”

“If you liked it.”

“Oh.”

With that, Jared spread her cheeks and aimed his cock just below her cute little ass. He rubbed the tip across her slit, feeling the wetness there. He pushed, feeling the head of his shaft hit the silky heat of her body. Ariel gasped as he slowly entered her, working gently until he was buried in her from behind to the hilt.

With gentle pressure and encouragement, he worked her into the perfect position, her graceful back arched and her beautiful ass upturned and willing. He pulled all the way out of her body, then slid immediately back in, eliciting another gasp as she felt him filling her. Another, then another. He was sliding in and out of her in a slow and steady rhythm, feeling her young and inexperienced pussy gripping each inch as it forced its way deep into her body.

Jared was in heaven and found himself wishing he did have a video camera. Oh well, just have to suffer without, he smiled to himself.

Ariel’s breathing was picking up as the pace started to slowly increase, the sounds of her gentle cooing replaced by a slap of flesh and a short grunt as he slapped deep into her. Within a few minutes, he could see that her arms were locked and gripping the couch intensely to keep his forceful thrusts from knocking over her petite body.

“Damn, this is a tight little pussy Ariel.” He said, slapping her ass cheek as he continued to ferociously pound into her ass. “You can look back now if you want.”

Ariel looked back over her shoulder, her beautiful brown eyes locked to his as he ravaged her young and willing body.

“You’re gorgeous, Ariel. Feel how hard you’re making that cock, sweetie.” He said. “Feel how much I want your body. Tell me how you’re feeling.”

“It feels good, so good.” Ariel moaned. “Don’t stop.”

Jared continued pounding the little hottie for a few more minutes before slowing the pace to a gentle slide, in and out with long, full strokes. It was a little too good, so Jared decided to switch things up a little bit. He pulled out of Ariel’s tight little body, to her obvious chagrin, and went back to sit on the couch. She was still standing behind it as he grabbed a handful of her wavy hair, pulling her head down to meet his lips. She kissed him more passionately than he would have expected. She was a great kisser, but it wasn’t what he had in mind.

Without words, using only gentle pressure on her hair, he pulled her down over the back of the couch over his left shoulder. She was in an awkward position, her shorts still around her ankles. A couple of kicks freed her from their bondage as he pulled her further down until her head was almost level with his cock.

“Suck it, honey.” He said, pointing it at her face.

Ariel jockeyed for position a little bit, but soon parted her lips and he felt the sweet teen’s silky lips wrap around his throbbing and wet cock. As she adjusted herself to get in a good position, he threw her right leg over his head and onto his shoulder, so he had an eyeful of her recently fucked pussy, easily in reach of his anxious tongue. Ariel may have only been with one guy, but she had obvious experience at sucking cock. She took every inch of his manhood into her throat and worked his shaft with her tongue, holding herself up with her hands as she bobbed up and down. On one trip down his shaft, he reached down and put both hands on her head, pushing her down and holding her there. She worked her tongue for a moment, then tried to raise up, but was denied by the pressure.

“I’m the boss, Ariel, remember that.” He said, working his tongue into her sweet little slit.

Ariel moaned deeply, her throat full of cock and restricted from making too much sound. He let her back up and heard her sharp intake of air. Within seconds, though, her mouth was back, bobbing up and down, driving his cock wild.

Jared moved his hands back up, allowing him to work her ass cheeks as he enjoyed the taste and smell of her willing body. He pushed his thumb up into her as he nibbled sharply on her clit, giving him the satisfaction of hearing another gasp. He started flicking her clit wildly with his tongue, and could sense it was driving her to the edge. He pulled his thumb out of her and without warning pushed it forcefully into her unprepared little asshole, immediately sinking it in to the first knuckle.

Ariel froze, Jared’s cock buried in her throat. She didn’t move for a few seconds, though he continued to flick her sensitive clit. He felt the tension in his body, the same as before he told her to relax. She rocked in a huge climax. He had to hold her tight to him as she shook from head to toe, apparently no longer needing or willing to breathe, but he kept working that clit as she writhed on top of him.

As she settled, flushed and panting, he rolled her down onto the couch and positioned her on her back. He knelt down in front of her and she closed her eyes, reveling in her pleasure. He reached the side table drawer and pulled out some lubricant and quickly slathered it generously down the length of his still throbbing cock.

Ariel was just starting to recover as he spread her legs and bent her knees, placing the heels of her sexy boots against her chest.

“Are you going to fuck me some more?” Ariel asked, slowly opening her eyes. “That was the most incredible orgasm.”

“Two down, one to go.” Jared answered.

Ariel looked at him with a puzzled expression, just as the head of his cock touched the tight pucker of her sweet little asshole.

“I’ve never.” Ariel tried to say, but was cut off as the ravaging cock pressed into her relentlessly, filling her tight bowels with his hard-as-granite flesh.

“Oh my god!” Ariel moaned as Jared mercilessly skewered the young girl’s asshole with his greedy cock. She repeated this as a mantra over and over again as Jared sank into her, wiggling at the end to get an extra half-inch into her by pressing hard.

“Just relax and take it. Your man wants to fuck this hot little asshole, and you’re going to give it to him.”

“Yes, sir.” Ariel cooed as Jared pulled out and started gently fucking her. She grimaced a little bit the first few strokes, but her brows unfurrowed shortly thereafter, especially when his right thumb found its way into her throbbing cunt. He slid gently in and out of her tight little asshole while fucking her with his thumb, his hand pressed hard over her clit. He didn’t even have to ask her if she liked it. Her hesitation immediately turned to passion and within a minute she was having her second orgasm, which seemed to match the first.

Ariel’s tight ass tried to push Jared out as her body went through spasms, the intense climax causing her whole body to tense and flush under his domination. He felt the vise-like contractions gripping his cock tightly as she went through wave after wave, her breathing and moaning intensifying.

Jared was trying to be gentle, but her words of encouragement drove him on and soon he was pounding her cute little backdoor as roughly as he had been drilling her pussy earlier. He knew he couldn’t last longer, and wanted a little more, so he changed gears again, rolling her onto her knees facing the back of the couch.

Though tight as a glove, Ariel’s body greedily accepted him back deep into the warmth of her bowels, and she stared at him with lust over her shoulder as he fucked her sweet asshole.

“God, I never knew I would like that so much.” She sighed, beckoning to him with her sweet lips.

He leaned forward, still thrusting into her willing flesh as they kissed passionately. She pressed back with each invasion, inviting him deeper and deeper. The passion was so hot and intense that Jared soon found himself at the boiling point. Ariel felt the first spasm and cooed as he started filling her bowels with load after load.

“Yeah, come in that ass, come deep in there.” Ariel moaned between kisses.

Jared slowly thrusted as he continued to fill the young girl’s virgin ass with his come. He was surprised by the intensity of his own orgasm and was breathing roughly by the time it subsided.

“And that’s how to please a man, Ariel.” Jared sighed as he pulled out of her body. “Damn, that was good.”

Ariel rolled to where she was laying on the couch, still wearing her boots and her sweater.

“Let’s go take a shower and clean up.” He suggested.

Ariel didn’t say much for a little bit. They went up to the master bath and he sat her on the toilet, slowly removing her black boots and caressing her legs as he exposed them. He stood her up, standing a head taller, and pulled her sweater up over her head. A quick release of her bra allowed him his first look at those incredible breasts, round and firm with wide, perfectly pink areolas. He kissed them each in turn as they stepped into the shower.

“That was fantastic.” The young beauty said. “I’m not sure why I can’t help but do what you say, but I liked it a lot.”

“I have that effect on women.” Jared chuckled.

He turned off the water as they stepped out.

“Unfortunately, I’ve got to send you home, Ariel.” Jared said.

She looked at him with an almost forlorn look. “Why?”

“Remember, I just wanted to use you. Remember what I said about it benefitting you?”

Ariel nodded.

“Remember what you did tonight and how you felt. That’s what I give you in return. I do want one more thing from you though.”

Ariel was just about to ask him what when his gentle pressure on her shoulders answered her unspoken question.

Without hesitation, she pushed him back, leaning against the wall and started to work magic on his cock. He wrapped his hand in her hair and watched her stare up at him as she sucked up and down his shaft like a professional. Maybe he could have her work with Dori… No, keeping it simple, he reminded himself.

“Have you ever swallowed before?”

Ariel shook her head gently in answer.

“Well, that’s what you’re going to do from now on. Always swallow a man’s come, and always make it look like it tastes like honey.”

Ariel nodded as she kept working his cock.

To Jared’s surprise, it didn’t take more than another minute before he turned her face up and held it, starting to pump his second load of come, this time onto her waiting tongue. Ariel’s eyes got wide as he continued to pump and he felt the contraction of her throat as she swallowed the first mouthful. She swallowed twice more before he was finished, and continued sucking him hard, milking out every last drop.

Jared stood her up and kissed her passionately.

“Get dressed, hon.” He said. “Meet me back on the couch.”

Jared went to the bedroom and put on a new pair of shorts and a t-shirt before heading back downstairs, just in time to see Ariel pulling up the zipper on her final boot.

“You’re cute as hell, Ariel.” Jared said, sitting across from her. “Here’s how we’re going to wrap this up. When you drive out of here, as soon as you’re about a mile away, you’re going to forget that I’m real or where this house is.”

Ariel listened intently and Jared could tell she was in what he was starting to think of as ‘learning’ mode.

“This whole experience is going to be a vivid fantasy that you want to make a reality. If you see me again, you’ll compare me to the guy in this fantasy. If I talk to you, you’ll still take my suggestions. Do you understand all this?”

It was a speech Jared had been working out. Good for him and good for the next guy to get her. Kind of philanthropic, he chuckled to himself.

“Yes, sir.”

Jared stood her up and kissed her deeply, then walked her to her car. As she drove away she felt the tingling between her legs and wondered how she would ever forget he was real, even though she felt a need to do what he told her to do. As she pulled onto the highway at the edge of the neighborhood, she felt the tingling again and decided since she was having this fantasy again, she’d go home and take care of herself.