The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Immaculate Receptions

(mc, ff, mf, md)

The following is a work of fiction and due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this, go away. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people or events is strictly coincidental.

This story is inspired by a real event; someone in my world well-known as a hard-core lesbian had an accidental baby. No one knows how or who the father is.

“My being hypnotized won’t effect the baby, will it?” asked Natalie as she lay her smoking college coed body on the couch in Judy’s clinic office.

“No, no Natalie relax,” said Judy as she patted her hand. “Unless the little bugger can see the pendulum through your tummy, I don’t think it’s possible. Don’t worry, among the many hats I have to wear here, I’m a licensed hypnotherapist. You’re in safe hands.

“Now take it easy and let the drugs work and keep watching the pendulum swing, back and forth, that’s it, back and forth.”

Since Natalie’s stomach was a bit larger than normal now, Judy had been able to place a tray with a swinging pendulum on it. Natalie looked at the swinging stick as it rhythmically swung left and then right, leading her into a hypnotic state.

Natalie’s eyes began getting glassy and unfocused and soon her eyelids were fluttering and then closed. Her nice-sized chest was now going up and down in a rhythmic fashion.

“Is she out now Judy?” asked Lauren, who had looked on at the scene from the other side of the room, not wanting to interfere with Natalie being hypnotized.

“Let me see,” said Judy. “Natalie can you hear me?”

“Ye-s-s,” answered Natalie sleepily.

“Good, do not wake up, stay in this wonderful sleep you are in but open your eyes,” said Judy.

Natalie’s eye lids slowly parted. Her pretty green eyes had a vacant look about them.

“Wow, she looks like those zombie slaves in the movies,” commented Lauren who was now next to Judy.

“She’s not, I can’t do anything she does not truly want to do but someone obviously turned her into their zombie sex slave for a night,” said Judy. “And now that she is in a trance-state hopefully we’ll find out who.”

“And how, just as importantly,” said Lauren.

“Natalie looks like she is pretty deeply under,” said Judy.

“Natalie, I want you to remember what you did the night of March 24, when you went to the Pussy Club. I want you to ignore any previous instructions to block out the events of that night. I want you to tell me and Lauren everything that occurred from when you entered the club until you were back in your room and went to sleep. Leave out no detail.”

Natalie’s button nose scrunched up, her little stud sparkling in the bright light.

“But I don’t want to remember,” Natalie finally breathed. “I know I am better off never remembering what happened. There is no purpose to finding out what happened that night and I will resist any attempt to try and do so.”

“That doesn’t make sense Judy,” said Lauren. “Why would she not want to remember how she got pregnant.”

“That’s not Natalie talking, it’s the instructions implanted in her mind that she has been trained to believe are her own thoughts,” said Judy. “This isn’t some prank by a psychological student Lauren. She’s been seriously brainwashed by professionals.”

“Wow, this thing just gets deeper and deeper,” said Lauren.

“Why don’t you go out and get us some big cups of coffee Lauren,” said Judy. “I’ve got some more powerful drugs and some trance-deepening exercises I want to use. It will take a while.”

When Lauren came back with the coffee, she saw Natalie’s head thrashing back and forth on the pillow before becoming perfectly still.

“Did you crack her mind yet,” said Lauren as she gave Judy the coffee.

“Yeah,” said Judy with a sigh. “It was weird how I finally got her. I pumped her so full of drugs there are more of them in her bloodstream now than blood but that still didn’t make her talk, and then I put her under hypnosis deeper and still no go.

“Finally, I just threw up my hands and said ‘You should want to remember Natalie. You really want to remember what happened the night of March 24’ and all of sudden she simply said: “OK, I remember.” And I’ve been priming her since, waiting until you came back.”

“Awesome, let her rip,” said Lauren as she put the coffee down. “I’ve got my recorder on.”

(30 minutes later)

“Holy shit,” said Lauren simply.

“That’s impossible, that’s like science fiction,” said Judy.

“Holy Shit,” said Lauren.

“It can’t be, it just CAN’T be,” said Judy.

“Holy shit,” said Lauren.

“It has to be true, she’s having a baby, bit it CAN’T be true,” said Judy.

“Holy freaking shit,” said Lauren.

“Natalie, I want you to close your eyes and go to sleep, a peaceful, relaxing wonderful sleep, do not wake up until I snap my fingers,” said Judy as she watched Natalie nod off into gentle slumber, unaware of the severe shock her story had just delivered to the two women.

“Lauren, rewind the tape and play it, about halfway through Natalie telling us this impossible story I was too stunned to let the rest of it sink in.”

“Sure, I need to hear it again too, my mind fuzzed from shock after a while” said a numb Lauren, who then muttered. “Holy freaking shit.”

* * *

Natalie entered the Pussy Club’s main lounge and gave a soft sigh.

“This is why I’m so glad I’m a lesbian,” she said to herself before heading to the bar.

Natalie melded into what seemed to be an unending sea of smart, attractive, sophisticated women, and all of them interested in having sex with same, or they would not be at the Pussy Club, the swankiest lesbian hangout in the city.

The Pussy Club was very upscale and being a poor college student Natalie financially was forced to be an infrequent visitor, usually no more than once a month, usually right after her check from the web site came for her diary.

A white micro-miniskirt and a pink halter half-top that showed most of her cleavage replaced Natalie’s usual attire of torn jeans and thin t-shirt for the night. Natalie wanted to look hip, sophisticated and easy, since the sole purpose of her visit was to find a high-class lesbian to have girl-on-girl sex with.

Natalie had been at the bar no more than a few minutes when the bartender gave her a second ginger ale and then nodded his head in the direction of a man who was sitting a few feet away from her.

The man was tall, looked in his mid-30s with well-chiseled features and dressed impeccably in an expensive Italian suit. He came over to take a seat right next to Natalie, who had been busy scanning the bar for potential sex partners.

“You are over 21 aren’t you young lady, this is the first time I bought a girl here a non-alcoholic drink,” said the man.

“Yes, I am 21, I turn 22 in a couple months actually, I just choose not to drink, keeps the senses sharp,” said Natalie who was being polite although she thought this guy must be either crazy or lost, didn’t he know this was a bar for lesbians?

“I mean, thanks for the drink sir but I don’t want to lead you on,” said Natalie as she finished her first drink so she could get to the fresh one. “Sorry but I’m not bi—. I like girls, just girls, and I like girls a lot.”

“That’s fine miss, that’s the reason I am here, to find pretty young committed lesbians like yourself,” said the man. “Let me introduce myself. My name is Mr. I. Lagnevs and I am with the firm of Lagnevs & Ecnart.

“My current job is to do a little bit of market research. There is a special additive that I have the bartenders here put in specially selected people’s drinks, like yourself, that we feel will give them positive benefits.”

“Oh, well, my name is Natalie, Mr. Lagnevs and I’m not sure I want to be a part of this, are you like trying to drug me,” she said as she put down her second drink, already half-empty.

“C’mon Natalie, you look like a smart girl,” said Lagnevs with a chuckle. “If I was trying to drug women to have my way with them, would I go to a lesbian bar, that’s one of the main reasons why I’m testing it at a place like this. Now, drink up, you know you’ll have fun being part of this.”

Natalie wasn’t too sure but she did bring the glass back up to her glossy, pink lips.

The guy was right; she had to admit, with all the singles clubs full of hot heterosexual women around here, why would a guy try to pick up a lesbian? And somewhere in the back of her head she thought it might be fun to be part of a marketing campaign, the night was young and she still had plenty of time to pick up a woman for sex.

“OK, what do I have to do Mr. Lagnevs to be part of this test, I’ll do it for kicks,” said Natalie.

“Pretty simple, just have three drinks and there should be enough additive in your bloodstream to commence the test,” said Lagnevs. “You know Natalie, you can totally trust me. You know that whatever I say will be entirely in your best interest. You shouldn’t have a single thought of concern about doing anything I say.”

‘Cocky son of a gun’ thought Natalie but she did have the feeling this was a good guy, someone she could really trust.

As she finished her second ginger ale and went on to the promised number three; Natalie did notice something happening. Everything seemed to be sharper, more in focus. Her senses seemed to be on super high. She just seemed more aware of the sights and sounds around her.

“How do you feel Natalie?” asked Mr. Lagnevs as Natalie polished off quickly her third drink.

“Pretty good, actually very good,” she said. “Whatever your additive is, I like it. Are we done with the test now? I really need to go back to what I came here for, picking up a cute girl.”

Lagnevs just smiled.

“No Natalie, not just yet,” he said. “I’d like you to go out to our portable lab out in the back end of the parking lot to do some final, uh, tests on your reaction to the additive. You know how trustworthy I am and care about your well-being and you know you will have a lot of fun doing it.”

Natalie did know I. Lagnevs was very trustworthy, she would trust him with her very life, and yes, she knew going to the testing lab would be a lot of fun. But first things first, her pussy needed to get licked and her tongue needed some action as well.

“I know I’ll like it a lot but I have to say not right now,” said Natalie sweetly. “I really have to get cracking on finding a date here. It’s kind of what I do.”

(“That’s it, go get ‘em girl,” shouted Judy as she and Lauren listened to the tape, “You show those mind-controlling impregnators. My girl Natalie has them flummoxed.”

“Whoa Judy,” said Lauren.“Remember that they got unflummoxed, somehow. It’s looking good for Natalie right now but we know the ending.” As Lauren pointed to a sleeping Natalie on the couch, her belly slightly protruding over her t-shirt.)

Lagnevs stood there stunned for a second. He excused himself and turned around and was quickly on a cell phone talking softly. He then turned around and once again had a mischievous smile on his face.

“Well, you are quite the social butterfly Natalie,” he said. “I’ll tell you what. I’m going to our lab in the parking lot and if you feel like you have the time, stop over. You know we can have a real good time and do some more testing.”

“That’s fine Mr. Lagnevs, you really are a great guy,” said Natalie who then giggled. “If you were a girl I’d have sex with you right now. But I will keep your generous offer in mind.”

(“Boy, this next part really shook me up,” commented Lauren. “I mean, I’ve interviewed this woman for the news. For her to do this is almost as unbelievable as pregnant lesbians.")

With her senses now on high thanks to the additive that nice Mr. Lagnevs provided, Natalie felt like she had an eagle eye looking at the women she might want to target to have sex with.

Suddenly, a very attractive, tall brunette about 30 sidled right next to Natalie and gave her a quick smile.

“Hi,” said Natalie eyeing the very pleasing eye candy suddenly being handed to her.

“Hey cutie, what’s your name,” said the brunette.

“Natalie, how about you sexy,” said Natalie with a wink making sure the hottie knew exactly where she was coming from.

“I’m Ginny, Ginny Marshall,” said the brunette. “But you can call me your personal sex slave for the night you hot piece of girl ass.”

“OK, my personal sex slave,” said Natalie who thought she had hit the jackpot for a night of red-hot girl-on-girl sex. “Hey! What a second. Ginny Marshall? They talk about you in my women’s studies class. You’re the incredibly beautiful radical feminist who wants to lead like a women’s revolution but like dropped out of sight for the past six months.”

“Well, I’m back and I am as radical as they say,” said Ginny with a laugh. “I would love to radicalize your pussy. I’ve been, uh, away from the game for a while, health reasons, but my tongue is healthy and raring to go.”

Natalie could not believe one of the most famous, and best looking, lesbians in the country was obviously dying to have sex with her. The biggest name Natalie had ever slept with before was the leading scorer for the university’s field hockey team.

“Well, I’m not much into politics, but I would not mind a sit-in demonstration, in bed,” said Natalie slyly.

“Awesome,” said Ginny. “Oh, one thing. I really want to stop by that testing lab Lagnevs & Ecnart are running in the parking lot. I’ve heard so many good things about it, and it sounds like a lot of fun.

“Do you mind if we go there first, then spend a night of wild sex.”

Natalie had been feeling a little guilty about not helping Lagnevs with his marketing campaign, and if Ginny Marshall wanted to go to the lab before screwing Natalie’s brains out, that would not be a deal breaker.

“Sure, that Mr. Lagnevs is a really cool guy, let’s go,” said Natalie.

(No-o-o-o-o!!!,” shouted Judy at the tape recorder. “It’s a trap! Run Natalie!”

“Geez Judy, you’re like one of those people who yells at the movie screen,” commented Lauren. “Somehow, they got to Ginny Marshall, huh. Last thing I knew about her, after she lost the election she was like in the hospital for some operation a while ago. Oh my god! They must have gotten her pregnant too.”

“Wow, this gets thicker and thicker,” said Judy. “I blanked out after the last part, quiet, let me listen to the finale.")

The lab was a large sleek, black trailer with the words Lagnevs & Ecnart on the side. It was in the far corner of the lot, away from any other cars or possible curiosity seekers.

As Natalie and Ginny stepped into the trailer, they saw it was well-lit and with several compartments. Natalie saw there was what looked like a communications center, some lab equipment on the side—and a large bed in the middle of the room.

When Lagnevs turned to see the lovely lesbians walk in, he smiled broadly.

“Natalie! I’m so glad you could make it,” he said.

“Thank Ginny Marshall,” said Natalie. “I told you I wanted to find a girl, and luckily she wanted to come here before sex.”

“Well, thanks Ginny,” said Lagnevs. “You have done very well for the movement. You should be very pleased because you know bringing Natalie here moves forward the cause of women’s equality.”

“Yes, I do know that, and I am proud,” said Ginny beaming.

“What do we do first Mr. Lagnevs,” said Natalie innocently as she knew Lagnevs was entirely trustworthy.

“Well, you know Natalie the greatest feeling you could possibly have would be having sex with me,” said Lagnevs. “As a lesbian, you know as sure as anything that I am the only man you could have sex with and experience great enjoyment.”

Natalie did know having sex with Mr. Lagnevs would be incredible and she would have the greatest sexual pleasure imaginable.

But having sex with purely women was not just a lifestyle choice, but a calling to her, a cause she could passionately believe in that had set her life right. Natalie knew, no matter how desperately she wanted to have sex with Mr. Lagnevs, what she had to do.

“Yes, I would love to have sex with you Mr. Lagnevs but I can’t, I can’t really explain it but I just can’t,” said Natalie solemnly. “But having sex with Ginny Marshall is a nice consolation prize, so lets get started so I can, uh, unwrap my consolation prize.”

“Oh, OK,” said Lagnevs in an unsure manner. “Just hold on a minute Natalie, I have to get in touch with the main base.”

Lagnevs ducked into the communications booth and closed the drapes behind him. Two minutes later he emerged with a smile again on his face.

“OK Natalie, you’re first, just let me get set,” said Lagnevs as he went to a nearby cabinet and began filling a hypodermic needle with a clear liquid. “This will prick a little but you know this is for the best.”

Yes, Natalie did know if was for the best and there was no need to worry so she quietly waited while she smiled at Ginny and squeezed her newest sex partner’s hand.

“Hop on the bed Natalie,” said Lagnevs.

Natalie did as she was told and Lagnevs swabbed a spot on her arm and injected her with the liquid.

Within seconds, Natalie felt different. Her mind seemed to be put on pause. She stared at Lagnevs and Ginny but with no real thought behind it. She felt totally lethargic and had no real desire to do anything but sit on the bed.

Lagnevs went up to Ginny.

“Thank you for bringing our recalcitrant lesbian into the fold,” he said. “You know you can walk out of here proud but you also know that for the good of the women’s movement you should immediately forget and only remember you helped the cause of women’s rights but the details are totally meaningless.”

“Of course, I know the details of what I did are meaningless,” said Ginny. “I know the only thing that matters Mr. Lagnevs is advancing the cause of women, which obviously means doing whatever you ask of me. It was my pleasure.”

Natalie saw the two talk for a minute more but could not make out what they were saying before Ginny left. The fact her date for the night was gone would normally upset Natalie but she had no real reaction to it. She was in a complete stupor and not coming out of it anytime soon, although her brain was too fogged to think any deeper about her situation.

Lagnevs prepared another injection, this one of a blue kind, and injected it into Natalie’s other arm.

“You get hydroclorphyllic concentrate, Natalie, you’re going to be my little lump of clay now,” he said. “I will give you credit, you are the most dedicated lesbian I’ve seen. You made us work but in a few minutes it will be fun time.”

Natalie had no idea what he meant but she began to feel her head clearing up a bit. She was not totally aware but her mind was at least functioning, not like the zombie she had been right after the first injection.

“Can you talk yet Natalie,” he asked.

“Yeah….uh…what’s going on,” said Natalie in a slightly slurred speech.

“I’m just giving you what you want, sex with another women,” said Lagnevs. “You know you can believe anything I say.”

“Oh, sure, I didn’t mean to be negative, I know I can totally trust you and believe every word you say,” said Natalie. “Just wondering who I was having sex with.”

“Do you mind having sex with an, uh, really masculine type girl,” asked Lagnevs.

“No, not at all,” said Natalie. “I don’t get that type often because I’m a lipstick lesbian but as long as it’s a female I’ll have sex with her.”

“Do you mind strap-ons,” he asked.

“No, strap-ons are fine,” said Natalie as she was slowly shaking her head, trying to get the cob webs lacing her brain to disappear but not doing too well in that department.

“Excellent,” said Lagnevs. “Natalie, here is what we are going to do and I know you will greatly enjoy it.

“I want you to take off all your clothes and lay on your stomach. A really butch type lesbian will penetrate you from behind. Do not look back to see who, you know it does not matter. The butch dyke will have the most realistic dildo you have every felt. It will be warm and you even might feel some hair attached to it. You know it is the strap-on of the butch dyke and will enjoy it as such.

Got it Natalie.”

“Yep,” said Natalie. “Thanks for getting me some girl-on-girl sex Mr. Lagnevs. You’re right, I am going to have fun with the test.”

“I hope this is a fun experience for all of us,” said Lagnevs.

Natalie shucked her clothes quickly, not too hard since she was not wearing a bra or panties. She smiled when Lagnevs gave her a wolf whistle. Too bad he wasn’t a girl, thought Natalie, I might marry the guy.

Natalie laid down on the bed and spread her legs. Soon, she felt the butch dyke’s strap-on. Lagnevs was right, Natalie thought, it was warm and she did indeed feel the pricks of a few hairs, it was definitely an improvement on the plastic jobs she had been pounded with before.

She heard the grunts of the butch dyke as she drove the realistic strap-on in and out of Natalie’s slit but she had no desire to turn around and see who the woman was. After all, it didn’t matter.

Whoever it was, Natalie was getting really turned on. Her hips began bucking to the dildo diving in and out and she clenched it as hard as she could and marveled how soft and pliable it was. What a great night of sex this was!

Suddenly, Natalie heard Lagnevs voice. He said, in a really contorted tone, “You know to ignore the liquid that will be in your pussy soon. Don’t even bother thinking about it. You know it’s just part of having a really life-like dildo in you..”

Seconds later, Natalie did feel liquid, a warm, milky feeling liquid enter her pussy.

She just clenched the dildo harder since she knew the liquid was nothing she should bother with, but any other thoughts were soon wiped out as she soon was blinded by a major orgasm.

Her hips began bucking as she was feeling orgasm continue as the liquid continued to fill her hole and give her a nice, warm feeling in her slit, something she had never felt before while having sex.

As the liquid continued to pour into her pussy, Natalie began feeling spasms of sexual release and her mind basically went blank as it filled with lust and sexually satisfaction.

Boy, this strap-on was really good, was the last cogent thought Natalie had as she then began shrieking as the orgasm just seemed to get bigger and bigger.

* * *

“I still can’t believe it, even hearing it a second time,” said Lauren, as she began rewinding the tape. “When I tell my news director what happened to Natalie he’ll just laugh at me, and I can’t blame him. Is there any way Judy this is a just a figment of our super sexed-up lesbian’s mind.”

“Not a chance, she is so doped up, knocked out and entranced, there is no way she could tell anything but the truth,” said Judy.

“Hey, I’ll give her credit, they obviously used some extremely powerful stuff on her that no other lesbian had resisted, and until the end she still would not stop being a lesbian,” said Lauren. “They had to make her think she was getting drilled from behind by a butch dyke with a really, realistic feeling dildo to impregnate her.”

“Yeah, Natalie is quite dedicated to having sex with women, as we obviously knew and now know even more so,” said Judy. “But the question is, what do we do now Lauren?”

“Well, we know a heck of a lot more than we did two hours ago, when we knew almost nothing,” said Lauren.

“Now we know this company called Lagnevs & Ecnart is going around and drugging lesbians into having sex with their people for the purpose of making them pregnant and then wiping the memory of that experience from their memory.”

“But why?” asked Judy. “Why get a bunch of lesbians pregnant?”

“Damed if I know. Time to hit the research file Judy,” said Lauren. “You do research on that drug he talked about, hydro-something-something, and I’ll find out all I can about Lagnevs & Ecnart.”

“I have to admit, I’m a bit scared for Natalie,” said Judy. “What did they do to her and why, and are they done with her yet?”

“Well, if we find out, I’m making the network news,” said Lauren. “I just know we’re on the right path to breaking this wide open.”

(To be continued)