The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Immaculate Receptions

(mc, ff, mf, md)

The following is a work of fiction and due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this, go away. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people or events is strictly coincidental.

This story is inspired by a real event; someone in my world well-known as a hard-core lesbian had an accidental baby. No one knows how or who the father is.

“The vote is 118 for MaryAlice, 114 for Ginny. MaryAlice Carter is the new president of the Women’s League of Righteousness”

Those words from an hour ago continued to ring in the ears of Ginny Marshall, more to the point, sear into her soul, as she made her way from the meeting hall back to her apartment.

“Bastards, they’ll learn, MaryAlice won’t stand up to the men-pigs,” steamed Ginny to herself. “All the time I put in, the publicity a former Miss Utah becoming a radical feminist that I got them, and I’ve been betrayed!”

She sighed as she came to a stop light.

She knew what they had said to her afterward, people she thought she could count on who voted against her: that even for a radical feminist organization Ginny was too radical; that being consumed with so much hatred of men would make her an ineffective leader.

“Balderdash!” Ginny spit out to no one, as the streets were mostly deserted at this time on a weeknight. “Those simpletons don’t realize it IS war. Men know it, which is why they are on top and sweet MaryAlice will continue to let them dominate.”

As her apartment tower loomed ahead, Ginny for the first time in a while let herself have a bit of a smile. Becky was there. Her aerobics instructor turned lover. She wasn’t into politics, just eating pussy, and exclusively Ginny’s shaven mound now.

If her professional life was going nowhere, at least her personal life was looking up. She loved Becky dearly and in a few months there would have a little bundle of joy to love as well. How the hell did she get pregnant! Becky had been mystified but Ginny told her she knew how.

“You’re hot, so the men-pigs one night just knocked you out and knocked you up,” she explained to her lover one day. “They don’t care, you’re so nice Becky but you have to remember they are evil, they are the enemy.”

As Ginny enjoyed this bit of reverie, she noticed two figures leaving the front entrance of her apartment building. As she got closer, she noticed one figured looked like Becky and the other was, noooooooo,—A Man!!

Ginny, still pretty athletic at 30, ran quickly as she saw Becky about to enter the back of a car.

“Bec!, Bec!, what are doing, where are you going?” asked Ginny breathlessly as she grabbed her before she could get in.

“It’s OK Gin, I’m just going to have my baby check up, it’s no problem and I’m looking forward to it,” said Becky brightly.

“But it’s like 11 p.m. now Becky, what obstetrician is open this late,” asked Ginny who was totally confused at this point.

“I know, I told the guy taking me to come late tonight because I knew you’d be out late, it’s perfect,” gushed Becky. “This is the perfect time for me to go and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.”

Becky was an adult and it was her baby so she could go see a doctor whenever she wanted of course, but Ginny did not like either what Becky was doing or acting.

She was naturally perky but she seemed a little TOO perky about a late-night doctor’s visit. And although she spoke with obvious feeling, her words seemed a bit too perfect, almost like Becky was reading from a script.

And most importantly, Becky was associating with a MAN. Becky didn’t hate men like Ginny did but with her guidance Becky had chosen only female medical staff for her pregnancy so it was really suspicious a man was involved.

“Becky, trust me, I love you, don’t go, something is wrong, really wrong here,” begged Ginny as she held onto Becky’s overcoat. She couldn’t be too rough with her, her extended belly showing birth was not too far away.

The man came out of the driver’s seat of the car and grimaced.

“Lady, you’re grabbing a pregnant women, let her see the doctor,” he said.

“No!, something strange is up, they did something to you Becky!” shouted Ginny as she continued to tug on Becky’s coat so she couldn’t get in the car.

The man pulled a small aerosol can out of his pocket and placed it in Becky’s hand.

“Spray her or you can’t go see Dr. I. Lagnevs,” said the man tersely.

Becky’s eyes got wide for second and suddenly with her free hand grabbed Ginny’s head and pulled it to the side. A shocked Ginny released her grip and Becky quickly gave several long bursts of the can into Ginny’s face.

Ginny staggered for a second and then her knees buckled as her eyelids closed.

The man grabbed her before she could hit the cement and threw her limp body into the back seat. “You really want to leave now Becky, let’s go,” he said as he scrambled around to the driver’s seat, looking left and right at empty streets, making sure no one had seen what just happened.

Becky dove quickly into the back and the car sped off.

After making sure they weren’t followed, the car went off to the side and the man turned around. He saw Becky caressing Ginny’s slackened face with a look of concern.

“You know Becky you did the absolutely right thing and that this was the best thing you could have done for her,” said the man.

“I know, I know, I had no choice, it was the right thing to do, but I love her so much and I don’t like seeing her like this,” said Becky.

“You should be happy, you know you should be happy,” said the man as he restarted the engine and was ready to pull back into traffic. “Now, she will get to meet I. Lagnevs and he can arrange for her to have a baby just like you. You know how happy you feel about helping her get pregnant. She is so lucky you did this to her. You should be proud.”

“That is true,” as Becky’s face brightened to its normal dimpled smile. “Ginny will make a great mother too. Thank goodness you helped me knock her out. It’s not just me, It’s something you and me both can be proud of.”

“Thank you Becky, you’re too kind,” said the man, who was able to smile for the first time in a while as he thought “not that you will remember it.”

* * *

“Natalie, are you human?,” asked Lauren quizzically as she scanned the young blonde’s on-line sex diary. “I mean, if you did all that I’ve read, maybe you’re some experiment from the science department to create the perfect girl-on-girl sex machine.”

“Well, thanks for the compliment,” said Natalie in her small, cute voice. “But I’m all girl, a girl who is really into girls.”

“Yeah, I’ll say, this is pure filth, and I mean that in a nice way, the porn site should pay you well for this stuff, I’m straight and it even turns me on,” said Lauren. “How’d work a toy duck into this thing.”

“Just the bill, I am human after all,” grinned Natalie. Having grown-up with low self-esteem, she liked the fact this famous TV reporter was impressed with her sexual prowess with women.

Lauren continued to flick through the dates of Natalie’s sex diary from around three months ago, the time this self-confessed lesbian sex addict somehow got pregnant.

Finally, for March 24, she saw by far the shortest entry: “Went to Pussy Club, nothing happened worth mentioning and went to sleep.”

“Was our super-lesbian worn out from midterms, or the duck’s bill,” asked Lauren with chuckle.

Natalie peered at the entry over Lauren’s shoulder and got a quizzical look on her face, and then ran her hand through her blonde locks.

“I remember writing that, but that’s weird,” said Natalie. “You see, I never strike out—ever. Anytime I go out looking for sex I always find a woman, and usually they find me.”

“You’ve never been turned down by a woman, ever?” asked Lauren incredulously.

“Oh, occasionally someone into butch dyke’s says no but there are plenty of others who like cute, blonde lipstick lesbians like me. And by now I’m well known in the local lesbian social scene and I make no secret I take on all comers. I always end up with my tongue in some girl’s snatch—except that night.”

“Well, what do you remember about being in the Pussy Club that night?” asked Lauren.

“Nothing much,” said Natalie as she rubbed her head some more, trying to spark her memory. “Just like is says, I went to the Pussy Club, nothing much happened and I went to sleep.”

“Maybe it’s my reporter’s instinct Natalie buzzing but I think A LOT happened that night to you,” said Lauren. “Like getting pregnant.”

* * *

“Is she ready to see me yet?”

“Yeah, she’s had more juice than an orange in her, I’ll go get her.”

A minute later, a middle aged man in a gray flannel suit walked into the oval shaped room that had nothing more than a couple of chairs and a large bed to the side and was lit by extreme white light. A tall girl who looked in her late teens with sandy brown hair and an hourglass figure accompanied him.

“Greetings child,” said the man standing in the middle of the room. He was tall and graying at the temples, about 40ish but still having a rugged look that was attractive. “I am Mr. I. Lagnevs and I am very glad to meet you.”

The girl blinked a few times and then said. “Uh..why thank you…uh..I’m glad to meet you too. Really an honor sir.”

“Please, no more sir, call me “Mr. I” for short from now on,” he said. “Now, do you know why you came here?”

“Well, I think it’s about a big problem of mine you can solve,” she said.

“Exactly,” he said with a smile. “Even though everything I am about to say you already know without a doubt, for my sake let’s run down the facts.

“You name is Christine Martin, Chrissy for short. You were the lead actress in the school musical at the Christian high school you attended when your parents discovered you had a lesbian lover. They almost threw you out but decided to let you finish out your senior year.

“You then got pregnant and your parents said you were worthless garbage and threw you on the street. Your girlfriend was mad you got pregnant and broke up with you and since you had the baby, and a fine specimen it was, and we found it a home you have been living on a cot at the Y for $4 a night. Right?”

“Yes,” said Chrissy sadly. “You don’t have to repeat it, I already know my life stinks”

“Well Chrissy, I am about to make you a proposition that once you hear it you will obviously think is a great offer and the best thing that could happen to you,” said Mr. I.

“Really?, please tell me, I can use something positive.”

“As you know from personal experience Chrissy, my job is to find babies for loving families to raise. You realize of course the greatest gift someone can give is the gift of life, which is what you did with your child for a family. I want to give you the opportunity to make even more people happy,” said Mr. I.

“My firm has a position opener for something we call a “breeder.” Basically, this person is impregnated again and again with all of its prodigy turned over to me to give to loving families, all of whom I can assure you have the financial resources to take care of a child, and then some.

“We do have ways to get a woman pregnant on a pretty reliable basis and you would receive excellent medical care the entire time. And we’re not slavedrivers, the pay you receive will be quite handsome and you will get a couple of months off after having a baby, probably we will only ask for one child a year from you for the next 10 years.

“You know that is an eminently fair proposal Chrissy.”

“Oh, definitely fair, very fair,” said Chrissy, " and I know Mr. I you would never do anything to hurt anyone but I do have one important question?”

“I’ll answer anything, you know you can trust me totally,” said Mr. I.

“Oh, absolutely, I’d trust you with my life Mr. I,” said Chrissy. “But my question is, well, I don’t want to get personal but sexually I prefer the touch of a woman. Of course, you are they exception, I’d love to have sex with you but normally I like to do girls. Is that a problem?”

“You know that is not a problem in the least,” said Mr. I. “Chrissy, pregnant women can have sex, and as I remember your progress reports you didn’t show until late, and maybe some women would get off on having sex with a pregnant woman.

“You know I would like you to tape those sex sessions with other women. Except to make you pregnant, which as I said will be once a year, you can sleep with bushels of women.

“So, you know this is an incredible offer, What do you say?”

Chrissy thought about it for a few seconds.

The offer was pretty incredible. She would spend the next 10 years making people happy and getting paid for it. And she still would be able to sate her thirst for pussy, heck, Mr. I was so nice he was going to let me tape my sex sessions for him to watch.

Boy, Mr. I is so hot. I never liked a guy before but having sex with him will be something. If he is the one making me pregnant I’m totally in. And anyhow, I don’t have much choice. What am I going to do? Live at the Y the rest of my life.

“If you are the impregnator Mr. I, you have a new breeder,” said Chrissy.

“Fantastic, and I promise Chrissy that I. Lagnevs will always be the one to impregnate you, however I want you to know I like role-playing so I might appear different every time you see me but you know you can trust me and it would not be a problem to you in the least,” said Mr. I.

“No, no problem at all,” said Chrissy. “When do we get started. I’m ready to breed.”

“This gentleman will just take you to his desk to sign some papers and we’re ready right now,” said Mr. I as he took off his pants. “You know it will be the best sex you ever had.”

“I’ve never been with a man in my life but I know it will be awesome sex,” said Chrissy as she headed to the door.

The man accompanying her excused himself for a second and went up to Mr. I.

“I can’t wait until next month, when I get to be Mr. I. Lagnevs.”

* * *

Chrissy had two suitcases stuffed to the brim before her mother came into her room.

“Chrissy! What on earth are you doing?” she said. “Taking some trip you didn’t tell me about.”

“No mother, I’m taking the things I left here since I only had the essentials at the Y because I’m moving to a new place to start my new life,” said Chrissy defiantly as she snapped the clasps shut on the last suitcase.

“What are you talking about Chrissy? What Y? You have lived in this house your whole life,” said mom. “You can’t just pick up and leave. You know me and your father love you very much. We stood by you when you when you told us you were a lesbian and then had the baby and everything. You’re our little gumdrop.”

“Don’t talk to me mom, all you’re trying to do is muddle my head and I know what is right,” said Chrissy. “I have a job at the firm of I. Lagnevs & Ecnart and they have found me a wonderful place to stay. I’m not worthless garbage. I’ll show you!”

Chrissy gathered the suitcases together and made her way down the hall to a waiting limo, with the same man who had been with her and Lagnevs at the meeting in the driver’s seat.

Chrissy’s mom was stunned and sputtered for something to convince her to stay.

“But Chrissy, no one thinks you are worthless garbage,” she said as she followed her to the limo.

“Too late now mom, I’m out of here and I couldn’t be happier,” said Chrissy as she got in the back seat as the man packed her suitcases in the trunk.

“But gumdrop, what do I tell Harvard,” said mom as the man got into his seat to drive away. “They’re expecting you next month to start class.”

“Tell them they can take their academic scholarship and shove it,” said Chrissy right before the limo pulled away.

(To be continued)