The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Immaculate Receptions—Finale

(mc, ff, mf, md)

This is a work of fiction and due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this, go away. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people or events is strictly coincidental.

This story is inspired by a real event; someone in my world well-known as a hard-core lesbian had an accidental baby. No one knows how or who the father is. This is as good an explanation as any.

“I thought big-time news directors would have like really plush offices, this isn’t any better than mine at the clinic,” said Judy to the man with the nervous look and thinning hair behind the desk.

“Things are always so busy we go for utility not opulence in the news business,” said Dick, the news director. “Anyhow, the only people who come in here are reporters like Lauren with crazy stories they want to do—like this one.”

“It’s not crazy Dick,” said Lauren earnestly. “Well, it IS crazy but it’s true.”

“OK, run it by me again, be straight,” said Dick with an open expression. “I’ve given you tons of time and resources to work on this Lauren, the viewers are complaining they haven’t seen you on the show lately and I’m getting pressure from above to get your lovely face back on TV fast. What’d ya got?”

“Well, there is this law firm called I. Lagnevs & Ecnart and I’ve found out it deals exclusively in private adoptions,” said Lauren. “As you know, people will pay a lot of money for a healthy baby, particularly one with no strings attached.”

“And you can’t have any less strings that getting a lesbian to have an unplanned pregnancy,” chimed in Judy. “No husband, no other children, no idea how the thing got there so not too much emotional attachment when it’s taken away, certain knowledge it did not come from your partner.

“They can swoop in and simply end a short but strange chapter in these women’s lives.”

“But how do they find these lesbians and make them get pregnant without them knowing it,” said Dick as he began leaning forward in his chair. “Knock them out and rape them?”

“No, they would get caught doing that eventually, these are smart guys,” said Lauren. “They go to lesbian bars or find out from sources who might be a lesbian and search them out. They give them a drug called hydroclorphyllic that makes the lesbian’s think it’s their decision to stray a bit and then they wipe away the memory of the event.

“All the woman knows is all of a sudden she’s pregnant without a clue how, leaving her very susceptible to giving it away since she doesn’t know how she got that way in the first place. Even under the deepest mind control techniques it would be tough to have a mother want to give away her child, this is the path of least resistance.”

“What’s this drug and how come like the Army or someone like that doesn’t know about it,” asked Dick who had a ‘gotta be kidding’ look on his face.

“I investigated it,” said Judy. “Hydroclorphyllic was an experimental drug that was suppose to be an improved version of truth serum but it had one problem when it was tested, it didn’t work. When people were asked questions they lied through their teeth as much as before.

“It was never put on the market, just another failed experiment. But apparently those people at I. Lagnevs & Ecnart have discovered its secret. If you ask a person a question it doesn’t do anything but if you imply the person already has the knowledge, than that person automatically believes it to be the truth.”

“Huh?” said Dick. “What’s that?”

“Say I asked you if you murdered someone, you would say no,” said Lauren. “Now, if I give you this drug and say “You know Dick you killed Bess the intern, you know deep in your heart how awful you beat her before shooting her” you would believe you beat and shot Bess, because it wasn’t a question, it was a factual statement about something you already knew.”

“Oh-h-h-h,” said Dick. “So these guys go up to the lesbian and tell her he knows she really has a thing for him and all of a sudden she wants Mr. Ding-Dong in her for the first time ever and then he tells her she doesn’t want to remember it, which is probably true, and nine months later look who’s poppin’ out of the oven.”

“Exactly,” said Judy.

“The law firm that represented the pharmaceutical company that produced hydroclorphyllic was Samuels, Benchly and Morris,” said Lauren. “Who changed their name to I.Lagnevs & Ecnart two years ago.”

“Umm, the plot thickens,” said Dick. “But why change their name?”

“I wondered myself,” said Lauren. “But I showed my notes to our news director John, and you knows he’s mildly dyslexic and he found the answer in his scrambled eyes.”

Dick leaned even further forward in his chair at this point, this was the most amazing story he had ever heard, and the ratings would be unbelievable if they could document it.

“If you reverse the letters in the firm’s name, it spells Svengali & Trance,” Lauren said.

* * *

Lauren rubbed her tired eyes and went back to looking through the peephole into the living room in Natalie’s small apartment.

She was grateful her news director had given her the time and resources to monitor Natalie’s place 24 hours a day but she had been there for almost 7 hours watching Natalie do humdrum college student stuff: her homework, nap, eat dinner, and was bored to tears.

But this was the plan, and Lauren knew if they were going to nail I. Lagnevs this had to be tolerated.

After much discussion between her, Judy and Dick, they had decided on a plan of action.

The law firm would at some point have to contact Natalie before she had the baby to “convince” her to give up custody. The contact most likely would be made at the only place they knew she would definitely be at some point in the day, her home.

So they staked out her living room from a nearby room, put hidden cameras and microphones all over the place and staffed it 24/7 as they had no idea when or how they would try to reach her.

It had been two weeks and outside of an unending whirl of women livening up the night crew for a few hours when Natalie had sex, everyone was pretty much bored as Natalie was a true goody-two-shoes except for her sexual escapades.

Lauren looked at her watch and sighed as her relief was an hour away.

The doorbell rang and Natalie, who was in simple gray gym shorts and white baby-t, looked up from the sink where she had been doing the dishes with a quizzical look. She obviously was not expecting anyone, thought Lauren, who was frankly hoping for a little girl on girl action to spice up the remainder of her shift.

When Natalie opened the door, a tall, immaculately dressed man in his early 30s with an expensive Italian suitcase smiled at her.

“Are you Natalie?” he said with a toothy grin.

“Uh, yes, may I help you sir,” asked Natalie tentatively, as she had no idea who this person was.

“Yes, I am here as a representative of Mr. I. Lagnevs,” he said. “May I come in Natalie? Mr. I. Lagnevs really wants me to discuss some things with you of an urgent matter.”

Lauren could hear the whole conversation from the microphones. It was the contact they had been waiting for!! Lauren was excited but knew she had to lay low and see what happened.

She noticed from her monitor the two times the man had said the name “I. Lagnevs” that Natalie had blinked a couple of times and shook her head slightly. Lauren thought that was a bit odd, as they had never told Natalie the story of her lost night at the Pussy Club, so she should not know who I. Lagnevs was.

“Oh, excuse me, please, please come in,” said Natalie hurriedly as she stepped aside to let the man advance. “Sorry, I wasn’t expecting any visitors but anyone from Mr. Lagnev’s office is always welcome here.”

The man sat in a straightback chair and motioned Natalie to sit on the couch facing him. As was her custom, Natalie hopped onto the couch and curled her feet under her legs and looked with great interest (and did Lauren detect some smoldering sexuality?) at the man.

“I don’t think we need to chit-chat or anything Natalie, you’re obviously a smart girl and you know listening to everything I say is the best thing for you,” said the man.

“Of course, obviously, go on,” said Natalie as she then licked her lips a bit.

“What the hell is going on?” thought Lauren. “He hasn’t injected her or made her drink anything to put her under his spell again.

“Natalie doesn’t even know this guy’s name and shouldn’t know who he represents and yet she is totally trusting this stranger _ and looks ready to hump him at any moment. And he’s a guy!”

“As you well know, Mr. I. Lagnevs (Natalie double-blinked again) is a man of great compassion,” the man said. “He knows about your little problem, which in a few months will be a larger problem inside of you.

“He has a solution for your problem that he knows you will agree is a perfect remedy and there is no way anyone could talk you out of it.”

“This is great,” said Natalie excitedly. “Please continue. I know Mr. Lagnevs is such a wonderful and caring person. I wish I could meet him.”

“Well, you know perfectly well that is not necessary Natalie,” said the man. “Anyhow, the solution to your problem which I’m sure you know is the best way out of it, is to put your baby right after its born up for adoption.

“Mr. I. Lagnevs (Natalie shook her head a bit) has a warm, loving couple lined up to take the baby and give it a happy home. You know this is by far the best thing to do for your child.”

“Absolutely,” said Natalie. “I want to do what’s right for it. Please tell me what I have to do to make this happen. My baby deserves the best.”

“It’s actually quite simple Natalie,” said the man with a smile as he opened up his briefcase. “Just sign some papers here and custody of the child will be immediately transferred to the firm of Lagnevs & Ecnart with pickup as soon a medically proper after birth.”

“Awesome,” said Natalie excitedly. “Let’s get to it.”

Lauren watched these entire proceedings slack-jawed and not sure what to do. Her first instinct was to call the police but the man hadn’t broken any laws as far as she could tell.

A reputable lawyer had asked a poor single pregnant girl alone in the world if she wanted to give her baby up for adoption and she had agreed to it with no apparent signs of coercion. It happened all the time.

As the man and Natalie went through a big sheaf of papers, Lauren continued to ponder.

She knew Natalie was somehow still deeply under the influence of the drug but it was still remarkable to watch what she knew was an extremely independent college-educated girl have her mind totally manipulated at the whim of this guy she barely knew.

He could make Natalie do anything, or could he?

With a smile the man put the last couple of papers in his briefcase but still left it open.

“That was pretty easy now,” said the man. “Your unborn child is now the property of Lagnevs & Ecnart. You know you should feel very good about yourself Natalie to do such a selfless act for your baby.”

“Thank you,” said Natalie who blushed a bit. “I do feel good.”

“Natalie, I have to admit, being with such a kind and thoughtful woman like you who is willing to make such a sacrifice for a child she hasn’t even seen yet, I have in a short period of time become very attracted to you,” said the man.

“You know it would be the greatest sex ever if we could go to your room right now and sleep together. You know for a fact Mr. I. Lagnevs (Natalie now blinked once) would look very kindly on satisfying the needs of one of his employees. You know having sex with me right now would be an incredible thrill for you.”

Natalie’s eyes narrowed and her lips became tightly pursed. Lauren thought she saw a tear trickle down one of Natalie’s apple cheeks.

“I wish…I….I wish I could,” Natalie finally said in a tortured voice. “You have no idea how much I want to have sex with you. I know I am disappointing Mr. Lagnevs and I would never do anything to hurt him and I know you are awesome in bed and I would have the greatest time of my life having sex with you …but I just can’t.

“I can only have sex with women. I can’t explain why, just leave it that if I had sex with you my life would have no value.”

“You got her baby but not her cooch,” thought Lauren as she watched. “Uh, oh, here we go again.” As she saw the man was not that upset by the turndown, not like the befuddled guy at the Pussy Club when Natalie first made her stand for pure lesbianism.

“I’m not surprised, I was told you were like Superlesbian but I think I have a solution Natalie that you totally agree will solve both problems,” said the man who then took out of briefcase a bottle of clear liquid and a white cloth.

“You know you want to have sex with me but still be able to say you’ve only had sex with women,” explained the man as he began to soak the cloth with the liquid. “You know what the perfect solution to this is, I will have sex with you but you won’t have sex with me.

“This is chloroform. I will gave you a rag and you can put it up to your face and knock yourself out and then I will take your unconscious body to the bedroom and have sex with it. I’ve had sex and you haven’t but your body will still get the enjoyment of having sex with me. You know this is a great way to get around your misgivings. You know you want to do this very, very badly Natalie.”

“You’re absolutely right,” said Natalie. “This makes everything OK.”

She then grabbed the proffered wet cloth and shoved it in front of her face. Lauren watched Natalie’s pert breasts heave through the shear t-shirt as she took long, deep draughts of the knockout drug.

After about a minute, Natalie’s body began to go limp. Finally, her hand lost its grip on the cloth and fell to her side and shortly thereafter her head slumped to the right and the cloth fell off her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly opened as she breathed evenly. Natalie was quite obviously now unconscious.

The man smiled a bit and then bent over and picked up Natalie’s body. He slung her over his shoulder and, with her head bobbing up and down and her arms swinging freely on his back, carried her the short distance to her bedroom.

As he laid her down, he remarked, “Yes! A waterbed, you really are Superlesbian, able to lick a whole pussy in a single bound. Well, now it’s time for something completely different.” And he began to remove what little clothing Natalie had on and then his own.

Lauren was completely freaking out!

Natalie was about to be raped but again the man had done nothing overtly illegal she could report to the police. He had explained what was going to happen and Natalie, with her mind still totally under the control of hydroclorphyllic, had willingly placed the chloroform-soaked cloth on her face.

Lauren watched as the man began kissing Natalie’s breasts as she lay totally helpless on the bed. She knew she had to do something! In Natalie’s girl-on-girl sex-dominated view of the world she would be shattered forever if she found out a man had penetrated her.

The Chloroform! Lauren slipped out of the monitoring room, which was off the hallway between the living room and the bedroom, and slowly made her way to the living room, where a short time earlier Natalie had signed away her baby.

The man had luckily for her left the bottle of chloroform and the cloth on the table. Lauren grabbed it and re-soaked the cloth with a fresh supply of the liquid. She then stealthily made her way to the bedroom and peeked quickly to make sure the man was still looking down at the bed at his blonde prize.

He was now completely naked as well and had apparently decided to violate Natalie anally first. He had flipped her over on her stomach and was currently pumping his member into Natalie’s virginally tight ass-crack.

Lauren knew this was the time to strike. She wasn’t a jock or anything but she was 5-feet-9 and did work out a lot so she would look good on TV, and the man was in a very vulnerable position.

Lauren rushed from behind. The man whipped his head around at the last instant but it just gave Lauren a perfect target to slam the cloth in his face.

“Huh..mmmmm” said the man as the cloth smacked into his mouth as Lauren jumped on him.

Lauren had caught him off guard and he tumbled to the side of the bed while Lauren stayed right with him, now she was actually laying on Natalie’s legs but she did not flinch in the least as she continued to press her advantage.

Her superiority did not last long as the man began to try to push her off. But Lauren saw the fear in his eyes and also knew the effects of the chloroform had to hit him soon.

The struggle was now even and the man was frantically trying to pull the cloth away from his face but Lauren was steadfast. They rolled all over the bed and Natalie’s limp body. The waterbed was like a tidal wave as ripples emanated from their flailing and Natalie was being tossed around like a bottle in the ocean.

Lauren finally pinned the man down near the headboard and began to feel she was winning the war as the man’s resistance began to lighten a bit.

Suddenly, she felt two arms cross in front of her and jerk her off the man. Lauren turned and to her horror saw that Natalie had been revived, if still heavy-lidded, by the battle _ but she was helping the agent of I. Lagnevs!

“Lauren what the heck are you doing,” said Natalie. “This man works for I. Lagnevs you know.”

“I know, I know, that’s why I’m here, to stop him,” cried out Lauren as she struggled against Natalie’s grip on the upper half of her body.

The man quickly jumped out of the bed and grabbed the cloth out of Lauren’s hands.

He then gave it to Natalie and said: “She doesn’t like I. Lagnevs, Natalie! Knock her out and I’ll get a vial of something out of my briefcase that will change her mind!”

Lauren was in sheer terror at this point.

She had been defeated in saving Natalie, by Natalie, and now she was going to become a helpless soon-to-be-pregnant drone just like her. She continued to struggle but she began feeling Natalie putting the chloroform-soaked cloth across her face and knew her fate was soon to be sealed.

“Stay right there punk or we’ll shoot!” suddenly rang out in the room.

Lauren was able to push aside a surprised Natalie’s hand as both looked up at the bedroom entrance where the unknown voice had loudly emanated.

They saw the man, still nude, with his hands up in the air while three police officers pointed pistols at him.

Thinking quickly, Lauren turned to Natalie, who knew what she would do in her current state?, maybe take a bullet for this guy, and took the cloth from her and immediately placed it over her face.

Since she was still half out-of-it anyhow, Natalie quickly gave a brief sigh and crumbled down on the bed in gentle slumber.

“You need any help Miss,” said an officer as he approached the bed.

“Not at the moment,” said Lauren with a big sigh of relief.

* * *

Lauren was glad to see a familiar face amid the ruckus as her news director Dick popped through the door just a couple of minutes after the police had barged in and caught the man doing his deeds.

“Dick! Boy you got here quick,” said Lauren as she numbly sat on the same couch that not too long ago Natalie had signed papers to give her unborn child away. “You will not believe what was happening in this place for the last half-hour.”

“I know, I know, I saw the whole thing,” said Dick as he sat down and grasped Lauren’s trembling hands. “An incredible ending to an incredible story. I’m going to pitch this to the network to go nationwide, especially now that it has a happy ending.

“Innocent women enslaved by evil mind controllers but in the end justice prevails and good triumphs over evil _ who doesn’t like that? The ratings will be enormous.”

“That’s true,” said Lauren. “Hey, what do you mean ‘You saw it all’?”

“Well,” said Dick with a sheepish look on his face. “After the first couple days of our stakeout here I couldn’t take hearing about all of Natalie’s girlie romps in the sack and not getting a chance to see it.

“I had a couple of the tech boys hook up a live feed from the cameras here to my office. In return, I let them watch the action with me when Natalie’s began her lesbian lovemaking sessions.

“After all, who do you think called the police.”

“You’re a perv Dick but thank goodness you are one, or I’d be getting pregnant and getting pounded by that guy,” said Lauren with a smile.

At that moment, the man was being led out of the apartment. He looked scared and was shouting, “Where’s the DA? I’m a lawyer. We can cut a deal. I can name names. We can cut a deal!”

Natalie peeked out of her room, looking groggy and rubbing her golden locks.

“I…I was going to have sex with a man,” said Natalie. “I’m saved.”

* * *

“I have so many questions for you two,” said Judy as she faced Lauren and Natalie sitting in chairs in her office while she was at her desk.

“I was such an intimate part of it all and then, boom, I miss the big takedown and then with all the trials and all the hoopla this is the first time I’ve seen you guys in a couple of months.”

“Nothing much changed, huh,” said Natalie as she patted her now very swollen belly. “I hope you didn’t mind I went to a specialist with the money I made selling my diary to Playgirl.”

“Not at all, I’m here for girls who can’t afford proper medical care and you having moved on just opens up a spot for another truly needy person,” said Judy. “Maybe in return for past favors you can make an appearance at our annual fundraising banquet.”

“You can introduce her as ‘The Lesbian who destroyed an Empire’,” piped in Lauren and they all laughed.

“Actually, when you think about, you’re not that far off the truth Lauren,” said Judy. “It was only through Natalie’s complete and total devotion to having sex exclusively with women, no matter how deeply brainwashed she became, that this case was solved.

“If you had sex with a man even once in the previous six months Natalie your pregnancy would have written off as just another dumb college girl getting knocked up and lesbians would still be getting knocked up and not knowing how.”

“Well, Lagnevs & Ecnart did refer to me as Superlesbian,” said Natalie.

“Anyhow, this is really great tea you brought here Natalie, where is it from,” said Judy.

“It’s part of my finals for an International Studies course I’m taking,” said Natalie. “It’s one of my last classes and I get my degree next month. It’s perfect timing because then I’ll have the baby and then I got to find a job to support the kid.”

“Any prospects Natalie,” asked Lauren.

“Well, my degree is in Communications,” she said. “You know Lauren, I would make an excellent production assistant for a network news organization. I heard now that you broke this case you were moving up to network and leaving for New York soon.”

“That is true, and at the start of all of this I was just hoping to get a local Emmy out of it, but as you all know, this really broke big around the country,” said Lauren. “Of course Natalie you would make an excellent PR at the network. I’ll talk to them first thing tomorrow, luckily we have a generous policy for maternity leave.”

“My two little baby birds leaving the nest,” said Judy with a smile. “And all due to some lesbians getting pregnant.”

“Hey, it turned into a real, real big deal and it could have gotten a lot bigger,” said Lauren. “They already controlled the mind of a powerful political leader like Ginny Marshall and a famous singer in C.J. Sievers. They hadn’t done anything radical with their mind control capabilities yet but if unchecked who knows what they might have done.”

“Whoa!, C.J. is a lesbian,” said Natalie with wide eyes. “She is so hot. I didn’t hear anything about her being a victim.”

“Well, it was kind of kept hush, hush for obvious career reasons,” said Lauren. “But for her next three albums you don’t have to wonder who will get the first interview.”

“Speaking of not knowing, I saw your 8-part series on the whole operation Lauren but one thing still is puzzling because it directly effects me,” said Judy.

“I put Natalie not once but twice through a thorough toxicology test and hydroclorphyllic never came up as being present in her bloodstream, yet when the guy came to her place that day she fell right under his power like she had a pintful of the stuff in her.”

“I can answer that,” said Natalie. “When they had control of me that night at The Pussy Club they encoded my brain with certain instructions. One of them was that when I heard the name “I. Lagnevs” I would think of him instantly as the greatest, nicest, kindest, most generous person ever put on this Earth and to do anything he would disapprove of or do something against what he wanted was an awful thing to consider.

“So when the guy came to the door I did have all my faculties but when he said that name, in my mind, I could not imagine doing anything against his wishes. And the people who worked for him I just knew were like perfect angels and should always be rewarded for their great work, which is why I was greatly tempted to have sex with him and why I defended him when Lauren went after him.”

“The only thing I wonder about is a little niggling thing,” said Lauren. “The guy said he had a vial of the stuff with him, that was a how he was going to get me, but it never turned up in his briefcase. Maybe he never brought it with him but if someone got a hold of it, it could be dangerous.”

“C’mon Lauren, you know there is no possibility of that drug being in the guy’s suitcase to begin with,” commented Natalie. “You know there is no reason to even wonder about it ever again.”

“That’s true,” said Lauren.

There were further cups of Natalie’s wonderfully tasting tea and further gossiping among the old compatriots.

Lauren stunned the pair with further names of women who had been impregnated by I. Lagnevs that they had no idea were lesbians; and they also comforted Natalie as due to the fact she was now very pregnant she was suddenly having a problem enticing pretty young lesbians into having sex with her.

Judy promised to get her the web address where she could order a top-of-the-line vibrator to get her though the fallow time until the pregnancy was over. They all realized that time and circumstances would make such a meeting again with all three of them present a long shot so they stretched it as long as possible.

As Lauren and Natalie finally left Judy’s office, Natalie turned to Lauren.

“You know Lauren that a threesome with me, you and C.J. would be really hot,” she said. “You definitely know once we get settled in New York, hooking up with her for a night of fun should be your biggest priority.”

“Of course,” said Lauren who knew this was something that would be fun and exciting, even though she wasn’t gay. “I knew that already, you didn’t have to tell me.”

(The End)