The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Immaculate Receptions

(mc, ff, mf, md)

The following is a work of fiction and due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this, go away. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people or events is strictly coincidental.

This story is inspired by a real event; someone in my world well-known as a hard-core lesbian had an accidental baby. No one knows how or who the father is.

“I got another one Miss Conn but she won’t talk on the air either,” shouted the perky young intern.

“Good work Mandy,” said Lauren as she was surrounded by people on the phone, trying to find the craziest thing Lauren could imagine, lesbians who were pregnant yet did not remember having sex with a man or being artificially inseminated. “Get all the info and put it in the databank.”

A tall, middle aged man with thinning hair and a permanently harried countenance strolled up to Lauren at this point.

“How we doing with your “scoop of the century” there Lauren,” he asked.

“OK Dick, and thanks for giving all this help, I know with the merger you don’t have the biggest news budget anymore,” said Lauren to her news director, whom she liked about as much as she could a boss, as Lauren did not like being bossed around by anyone. “So far were up to 11 women who, we think, are lesbians who don’t know how they got pregnant.”

“You’re kidding,11?” said Dick with eyebrows raised. “We have like a an epidemic of pregnant lesbians it seems around here.”

“Oh, it’s probably a lot more than 11,” said Lauren. “We can only check public facilities like clinics and hospitals. Anyone who sees a private doctor we wouldn’t even know about or some might not want to admit to doctors they are lesbians or are too embarrassed to say they don’t know how they got pregnant.”

“Well, what the hell is going on Lauren,” said Dick. “This isn’t a segment on the news. This is your own special if you can find out the truth.”

“I don’t know if I can handle the truth,” Lauren said trying to lighten the situation. “A clinic director who I’ve done favors for has arranged for me to talk with one of the “Immaculate Receptions”, as we’re calling them, this afternoon.”

“What about the other 10 we know about,” asked Dick as Lauren shook her head. “I’d love to get them all on the air.”

“So far it ain’t happening,” said Lauren with a frown as she knew no on-air interview meant a big zero for a TV news reporter. “These girls have a double-whammy against them.

“Most don’t want to go on TV and admit they are lesbians and shock their family, friends and co-workers who don’t know about their lifestyle, and they also don’t want to admit they are having an unplanned pregnancy because then their lesbian friends will think they are traitors.”

“Well, good luck with your knocked-up lesbians,” said Dick. “I want you to drop all your other stories, take all the time you need with this. I see an Emmy in your future if you can figure it out.”

* * *

The beaming face of the newborn looked at its mother and gurgled happily as it sat in her arms as she lay in a hospital bed.

“Jackie, she is so beautiful, just like her mother,” said a 20ish blonde as she kissed the mother’s forehead.

“Thanks Vicki, you’ve been such a great partner about all of this, I love you so much,” said Jackie who then made goo-goo noises to the baby. “She is a gorgeous baby isn’t she?”

“Yes Jackie, and as soon as I leave here I’ll work on making a beautiful baby room in our house for this beautiful baby,” said Vicki.

Jackie looked at her lover with a quizzical expression.

“That’s a nice gesture Vicki but don’t bother, I’m giving the baby away to a lawyer who will give it a great home,” said Jackie. “That’s why I never discussed where the baby would stay or even bought a crib. I’ve known for months I wanted to put it up for private adoption and find a loving family for it.”

“But we’re a loving family Jackie,” said Vicki who was completely floored by this. “I mean, you work as a kindergarten teacher and I’m a child psychologist. What better family could a baby have then us?”

“I know you have good intentions Vicki and that’s why I love you but my mind is made up and, let’s face it, it IS my baby,” said Jackie as the infant cooed at her. “I signed the papers a long time ago and the lawyer is coming tomorrow to pick it up. And I told him I do not want this little bundle of joy to ever know I was the mother.”

Vicki was speechless. The whole episode had been bizarre from the start; Jackie suddenly announcing she was pregnant but swearing she had not cheated on her lesbian lover.

This just topped the cake. At least now it was over and they could go back to their normal lives, she figured, after all, it was Jackie’s decision.

* * *

“The sole purpose of my life is to have sex with women,” said the cute college girl wearing torn jeans and a cut-off t-shirt with her hair in dirty blonde ringlets and a diamond stud in her nose. “My whole life is a fraud if I’m pregnant.”

‘Did this girl just tell me she was a lesbian slut?’ thought Lauren as she looked at Natalie who appeared very hip but All-American, certainly someone who could attract a man to have sex with, if she so chose.

“Now, now Natalie, calm down,” said Judy as Natalie and Lauren sat in her private office. “Lauren has been a good friend to this clinic. Her reports have really helped our fundraising so we can help girls like you. Please explain to Lauren what you mean by that.”

“Well, I used to be a total screwup,” said Natalie in a calm but unsteady voice. “I did drugs, barely went to class, basically didn’t give a damn about my future or life in general.

“Then, one night at a party, I got really high and this girl starts kissing me. I was too stoned to object and after a while I started to like it. She then asked if I wanted to go to her place, I took another swig of vodka, and said yes.

“I had never experienced incredible pleasure before like I did that night orgasming while having sex with this woman. After that, I knew my life would be dedicated to having sex with women.

“I immediately got off drugs and alcohol, I wanted nothing dulling my senses so I could enjoy fully the natural high of girl-on-girl sex. I also knew I wanted to sleep with as many women as possible and good-looking women wouldn’t want to go out with some loser, so I began studying hard and last semester I made the honor roll.

“So you see, being a lesbian isn’t just having sex with another woman for me, it’s my life, almost like my religion. Everything I do is based on attracting women to have sex with. See, there is no way I would ever sleep with a man. It would be like violating a commandant to me, which is why I don’t know how this happened.”

Lauren was slack-jawed. First, Natalie’s reasoning on being a lesbian slut was certainly unique but it was also crystal clear that Natalie would not knowingly have sex with a man, which meant the mystery was as unclear—maybe even cloudier—than before.

“I believe you Natalie, I really do, and I trust Judy and if she says you wouldn’t have sex with a man that’s enough for me,” said Lauren. “But it still does not eliminate the fact Natalie that in six months you are going to have a bouncing baby. Do you have any idea how it may have happened.”

“No I don’t,” said Natalie as tears filled her eyes. “Maybe I was kidnapped and impregnated by aliens. That makes as much sense as anything else.”

“I checked her bloodstream for signs of the date-rape drug, figuring someone slipped her a mickey and then banged her while she was unconscious,” said Judy. “But the tests were all negative. That’s why Natalie agreed to talk to you, hoping you could shed some light on this.”

“I’m afraid I’m in pitch black at the moment,” said Lauren crossing her long legs as she pondered the problem. “Natalie, is there any way we can figure out what you did around this time three months ago?”

“I do sort-of keep a diary Lauren, but it’s mostly about my sex life,” said Natalie. “See, I write an on-line sex diary that a porn site hosts and they pick up the tab for my college education in return. They say they get 100,000 hits a day.”

“Really? Despite all your love of sex with women, I kind of thought you were on the wholesome side Natalie,” said Lauren. “I never thought you would be involved in porn.”

“I do consider myself to be a good girl, like I said, I don’t drink, smoke and I’m an excellent student and do volunteer work,” said Natalie. “I just like to have sex a lot with women and I’m not ashamed of it, that’s why I don’t mind writing the diary. There aren’t any like naked pictures of me or anything.”

“Well, I have a station credit card so let’s find a computer and go though your diary,” said Lauren as she thought ‘Wait until Dick sees THIS on my expense account.’

* * *

“Miss Sievers, there is a man here to see you but he won’t tell me his name or what it is about.”

“Send him away then Barbara. I’ve sold 40 million records and three million posters, a lot of guys would like to see me.”

“OK, he just said to tell you he represents a Mr. I. Lagnevs.”

C.J. Sievers big, brown eyes suddenly got wider than normal and she felt a slight buzz in her head.

“Oh, um, then send him in Barbara, it’s OK.”

As the 30ish man in a dark, pinstripe suit walked in, C.J. Sievers couldn’t believe her luck. This had to be the single most attractive man on the face of the Earth. And only the best looking guy in the world had a shot at getting anywhere with her because she secretly preferred girls.

Yes, with her big breasts, dancer’s legs and rock-hard stomach C.J. could have had her pick of guys but, despite her sex symbol status with 90-percent of the male population, she was actually a lesbian.

But this hunk could definitely make her a switch-hitter she thought as she offered him a spot on the sofa of her living room, right next to her.

“Thank you for seeing me Miss Sievers,” said the man.

“Please, call me C.J.,” she said suggestibly. She knew whatever this man wanted she would agree to. There was no doubt in her mind she would do anything for him, even though they had met just 30 seconds ago.

“OK then C.J.,” said the man. “The reason I came here is that I represent a client, a Mr. I. Lagnevs (C.J. felt another little buzz in her head but kept staring at this hunk) and thanks to his generosity I can solve your big problem and make you feel very happy right now.”

“That’s great, I feel happy already,” said C.J. who didn’t know how much longer she could hold off ripping off this stud’s clothes and doing him right now. “Uh, you know of my, um, problem as you put it.”

“Yes C.J.,” said the man as he popped open a briefcase. “How I know is completely unimportant and I know you couldn’t care less but my client knows that you are pregnant and also that you do not have sex with men.”

“Really? I only told my mom,” said C.J., although she couldn’t care less how this gorgeous guy knew both of her deepest secrets, it just wasn’t important.

“Well, I have the perfect solution and I know you will enthusiastically agree to it and no matter what anyone else says otherwise you can never be talked out of it,” said the man. “Just sign these papers and it will give complete custody of your baby to my client with the transaction completed as soon as medically possible when the baby is born.”

“That is a great idea!” exclaimed C.J., boy this was a load off her mind, she dimly recalled having been excited about having a kid but giving it away to this Lagnevs guy sounded like the perfect solution to her problem. “Where do I sign.”

“Right here, here and here and initial there and there,” said the man as he placed the custody papers on the coffeetable.

As C.J. grabbed a proffered pen, she was about to affix her first signature when she gave the man a wink.

“You’ve given me a great way out of my problem but I will only sign under one additional condition,” she said.

“What,” said the man, slightly startled.

“You screw me now, not tonight, not tomorrow, this second you incredibly good-looking superhunk,” she said as she immediately shook off her slacks and unbuttoned her shirt, leaving the man to see her magnificently sexy body in just a bra and panties.

“Well, for the good of my client, I agree to your terms,” said the man as he took off his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. “And by the way, I expect you to have the biggest orgasms you could ever imagine when you are having sex with me.”

C.J. could feel the pressure in her slit immediately building, this was one condition she knew she would easily meet.

(To be continued)