The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Immaculate Receptions

(mc, ff, mf, md)

The following is a work of fiction and due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this, go away. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people or events is strictly coincidental.

This chapter is patterned after Sarah H’s “Fluid” and I always am influenced by the mc trinity of Anynon, Trilby Else and Tabico.

This story is inspired by a real event, someone I heard of who is well-known as a hard-core lesbian had an accidental baby. No one knows how or who the father is. This is my slant on answering those questions.

Tori stumbled out of the bathroom and onto the bed of her boarding school roommate—and lover—Polly, who gathered the pekid-looking girl in her arms.

“What’s this, the third morning in a row you’ve had to throw-up, something’s really wrong Tori,” said Polly, a sensitive redhead. “You have to go to the school nurse and see what it is.”

“I did, and she gave me something to calm my stomach, it works except in the mornings for some reason,” said Tori, a tall, gorgeous brunette and the most popular girl in school.

“Well, you shouldn’t be this sick from the flu or a virus,” said Polly as she hugged her girlfriend tight to her breast. “You’re the captain of the soccer team for goodness sake. You were in great shape until this happened.”

“Yeah, I know,” said Tori in a tired voice, she felt so strange and weak. “I’ll go to the nurse after breakfast.”

“Can you handle it honey?” said Polly with concern.

“I think so,” said Tori as she wobbly got out of her lover’s embrace and stood up. “I really want to eat. And for some reason I crave French toast which is weird because I never eat French toast but I really want to eat it. Let’s get dressed and go Polly.”

* * *

Samantha tried to concentrate on the architect’s design in front of her but it was so hard. She felt constantly tired yet she was sleeping 10-11 hours a night.

Samantha took off her reading glasses and rubbed her eyes and ran her hand through the cascading locks of her blonde hair that fell gently just below her shoulders.

“Things have been going so good for me,” she thought. “why do I feel so rotten?

“Only the owner’s son ever made it to vice president quicker than me and it’s only a matter of time before I’m on the board. I’ve got money, prestige, power and my social life is set now that I’ve met Jamie. I should feel great, not awful.”

Samantha sighed a bit as she thought of Jamie.

She wasn’t sure who had seduced whom but she was glad someone had the guts to make a pass so they could become lovers.

Jamie had been a public relations intern fresh out of Bard and the chemistry had clicked instantly. Jamie was funky, easy-going and funny with a sparkling personality, the opposite of the business-like, super-serious Samantha.

Their body types were even different, Jamie a short, busty brunette while Samantha was a tall, pencil-thin blonde.

“OK, a paint-brush thin blonde now,” said Samantha to herself in a rare show of humor. “I got to get this weight off somehow. Jamie wants to spend the whole summer on Fire Island and I have to look good in a bikini or I’ll die.

“I don’t understand it. I’ve been working out like a fiend lately but my stomach stil looks bigger. I better go see the doctor tomorrow and maybe they’ll give me some diet pills.”

Samantha then went back to looking at the designs, although she soon felt like she was running a slight fever.

* * *

“Great boob job Jodi, who did them for you, it’s really realistic,” said the Brazilian model as she sat down to the strawberry blonde girl already at the makeup table. “Did you get them for the big New York show tonight.”

“No, honest Bianca, I didn’t have a boob job,” said Jodi in a plaintive voice. “I don’t know, in the last month my breasts have just grown, like a lot.”

“That’s weird,” said Bianca as she began applying rogue to her high cheekbones. “How old are you? And be honest. No fooling like in magazines.”

“I’m only 21 Bianca, geez, my dad’s turnip truck just brought me here from Wisconsin a couple of years ago,” said Jodi.

“That’s not old but still, your breasts should have fully developed long before 21,” said Bianca.

“I know, I know Bianca,” said Jodi as she sprayed her short pageboy cut into place. “Everyone thinks I did some enhancement but I swear I didn’t. I’m afraid something’s wrong. I’m just waiting until after this show, then tomorrow morning I’m headed straight to the doctor’s.

“Carol is really upset about it. She wanted me to go see the doctor a while ago but you know how important this is. I told her I had to be in the show. It would kill my career if I wasn’t here. She’s only been modeling for a year, she doesn’t understand the ropes yet.”

“Well, your girlfriend is very nice and it is nice she is concerned about you,” said Bianca as she got up to find the first outfit she would be showing off. “Most models are like me, total bitches. See ya later Jodi.”

Jodi sighed as she looked in the mirror. Yes, she was lucky to have found Carol, a fellow farm girl, she was from Iowa, and even more innocent and unworldly than Jodi. But big breasts did not help a fashion model thought Jodi as she looked at her large globes in the mirror. Hopefully, the doctor would give her an answer the next day.

* * *

“What is your name child?”

“It’s Missy, uh, thanks for all the drinks sir but you do know this is like a bar for girls who like, um, other girls.”

“Yes I do Missy. Now drink up and I will finally explain myself.

“You see, I like challenges. Getting a date with a woman who likes guys would be too easy for me. Like fish in a barrel. Now, having a woman who dates only other women, decide she wants to go out with me, that’s something to be proud of.

“For instance, if you looked at me and saw that I was really attractive. Incredibly good-looking. Someone you could really go for. Someone you want desperately to make love to, someone who you would in your wildest dreams want to bear your child. Someone you could trust totally and do whatever I say without question. That would be an accomplishment.

“Do you think I am the most attractive person you have ever met Missy?

“Oh, um, sure, yes”

“Is the only thing in your mind how much you would like to sleep with me and bear my child.”

“Oh, yes.”

“Do you want to do anything I tell you to do without question.”

“Yes, yes, oh yes.”

“Mission accomplished. Gather your things Missy and come with me.”

* * *

“Boy oh boy Lauren do I have a story for you,” said the voice on the phone. “Although actually I should say Girl on Girl in this case.”

“Hmm, you got a little lesbian medical news from your clinic for me Judy, pray tell,” said the striking brunette as she listened attentively despite the hustle and bustle of the newsroom around her. “It’s “sweeps” month coming up and lesbians mean ratings and big ratings during sweeps means a nice raise for me.”

“Basically, I have the Immaculate Conception here Lauren, or more truthfully, the Immaculate Reception as I have this girl who received some guy’s prick but can’t remember,” said Judy.

Lauren shot up in her chair, she had the feeling this was something special.

“What do you mean, can’t remember, she got wasted and some guy knocked her up?,” asked Lauren. “I thought you said this girl was a carpet-licker. Did she forget a date she had with Mr. Popsicle?”

“No, no, no planned pregnancy or anything like that,” said Judy. “Here is the story Lauren, you’re the big-time TV medical reporter, you figure it out.

“Once a week I go to our satellite office at the college and one day this girl Natalie comes in complaining she doesn’t feel well. We do the normal battery of tests and find out she is three months pregnant. I know, no big news there, she’s a pretty blonde girl, I figured she had lots of boys after her, hot college girls get knocked up all the time.

“But when we tell her she is having a baby and she denies it. We tell her all the tests have been double-checked and she still says no way. I told her she was insulting my staff and she better have a good reason she doesn’t believe us. She then drops the bombshell.

“She tells me that she is a lesbian, and a totally hard-core one. She says she has never had sex with a guy, never even held hands with one, so there was no way she could be pregnant. I asked her if she had maybe been raped at a party and blocked it from her memory. She said no way as she didn’t drink and only went to girl parties anyhow.”

“She could have been lying you know Judy about being a dyke,” chimed in Lauren who was totally fascinated by this story, although it couldn’t be true, biologically a pure lesbian couldn’t get pregnant after all.

“Yeah, I thought about that too but the next day one of my student nurses brought me an article Natalie wrote for the student newspaper that she had saved. The title was “Why sex without men is cool.”

“Wow,” exclaimed Lauren. “This is a real medical mystery.”

“That’s why I’m turning to the top medical reporter in the city,” said Judy. “You have resources at WSVN that I don’t have. And I’ve met with Natalie several times and she is really a nice girl and very confused and scared about this. I’d stake my reputation she truly does not know how she got pregnant. I’m hoping you can help.”

“I’m going to give you all the help I can,” said Lauren. “I’m going right to the news director and ask for three interns and two producers. I promise ‘The case of the Immaculate Reception’ will be solved.”

(To be continued)