The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’m Yours (Signed, Sealed, Delivered)

Legalees: This is a work of fiction and does not represent any real people, places, or incidents. This work is copywrited and is not to be reposted or redistributed without the author’s permission. Thanks!

If you are so inclined, comments can be sent to me at .

I’m Yours – Part 3: Thursday & Friday

When Mark’s alarm went of in the morning, instead of reaching for the snooze button he grabbed the phone and dialed his boss’s office. He knew Eric wouldn’t be in yet, but he only had to leave a message.

“Eric, its Mark,” He said in a groggy voice. “I’m definitely coming down with something and won’t be making it in to work today. If anything important comes up you have my phone number, and you can send work to my home computer if necessary. Thanks.”

Even though Mark tried to be quiet, the call woke up Julie. She rolled over and gave him a gentle kiss. He took her gently in his hands and gave her a deep kiss in return.

“Good morning.” He said.

“Good morning. So, we’ve got the day together, do I have to guess how we’re going to spend it?”

“I’m sure you’d guess right. Are you awake?”

“Yeah, I’m not a late sleeper.”

“Good, because I could really go for a glass of orange juice. Get some sugar in me.”

“Coming right up.”

Julie slinked out of bed naked and didn’t bother to put anything on. A minute later she returned with two glasses of juice.

“Thanks.”

“Do you have any breakfast fixings?”

“Yeah, I think so. There should be some pancake mix in the pantry next to the washer.” Mark said, waiting for her to turn and leave. Then realized that he should formalize it in a command. “Julie, go make us some pancakes.”

She smiled and left again, her ass swaying as she went. This time grabbing his shirt on her way out.

‘What an ass. God, I could watch her leave all day.’ Mark thought.

He put on some clothes and joined her in the kitchen. She was a Hollywood picture of sexy, making him breakfast in his button down shirt that fit her like a nightgown. She turned and saw him admiring her, and jiggled a little to accentuate the fact that the shirt was only buttoned up to about her navel.

Then she handed him a cup of coffee and topped off his OJ.

“You are too good to me. What did I do to deserve this?”

“I can’t say.”

“I guess normally that would be a rhetorical question, but now it actually fits. Even if you can’t answer it. Oh, and shake your ass a little for me, you look so cute.”

She obeyed.

Mark didn’t bother turning on the TV while he waited for breakfast, he preferred to watch Julie work. Her beauty was striking, and he couldn’t help but think about the strange turn of events from the past several days. He didn’t know who he had to thank for this, or why, but he hoped he’d get the chance at some point. He felt like he’d hit the lottery. And it wasn’t because he had a sex slave at his beck and call, but because this amazing woman was here with him. For him. It was too remarkable to put into words.

Breakfast was good, as good as instant pancakes can be. And afterwards Mark told Julie to clean up, and she did so with a smile. Happy to do whatever she was told.

Mark didn’t need excuses now, he’d ‘broken the seal’ so to speak, and he had ideas. The first one was to take a long hot shower. With Julie.

She of course was happy to oblige.

The two of them naked together under the hot water was bliss. First Mark had Julie wash his hair, then give him a shave. It wasn’t sensual, but it was what he wanted and that’s what she was there for.

Then he offered to wash her.

She protested. “But I’m here for you.”

“I know how you like the feel of soapy hands running over your body, and I want those hands to be mine. I want to feel you from head to toe.” Then he made it a command, “Let me wash you.” So she did, and enjoyed it thoroughly on many levels.

Mark did wash her from head to toe, paying particular attention to her breasts, rubbing and massaging them, taking his time enjoying the sensation, and her reaction. Then he continued down to her legs, and then worked his way back up, finally reaching her sex.

He proceeded to touch her the way he knew, firsthand, how she liked to be touched. Standing behind her, his hard-on pressing into her back, to the crease of her ass. He reached around and touched her with the same care and skill she showed him last night.

Under his touch she quickly became aroused and came, trembling in his arms. His hand lingered for a moment longer, then he gently pushed her forward a little and entered her from behind.

He slowly took her, savoring the sensation, while the hot water splashed down on her back. Holding her hips, her shoulders, and reaching around to caress her breasts.

Julie’s back arched and she came loudly, again, which sent Mark over the top and he came too, pumping his cum into her which made her tremble again.

He held her for a while as the hot water began to dissipate, then they rinsed off and got out.

Ideas of what to do next were endless, but Mark still couldn’t totally bring himself to even entertain the notion of most of them. So he settled for having Julie again in bed, and took his time a little more.

Spent, Mark and Julie laid together. He was wondering what to do with the rest of the day. And realized that he really didn’t have much of anything in the apartment.

“I should go do a little more shopping. If we’re going to spend our days here, I should see to it that we’re well stocked.”

“That makes sense. Do you want me to give you a list?”

“Is there anything particular you need? There’s no limit.”

“Not really. Maybe some clean panties. For all that I’ll be wearing them.”

“Well, I’ve got some ideas. I’ll try not to be too long.”

“What would you like me to do while you’re gone?”

“You can relax, do what you like.”

“That only goes so far Mark. You’re getting more comfortable with this, so tell me to DO something.”

“For lack of anything else I can think of... uh, organize my CD’s. Who ever actually finds time to do that on their own anyway?”

“Don’t justify it Mark, remember, the act is irrelevant, just the fact that you’re telling me to do it is all I need.”

“Well, take your time getting to it, and that’s an order. You are welcome to relax in bed as long as you like.”

“Thanks. And can I make a request before you go?” She asked.

“Of course.”

She motioned for him to come over, and gave him a deep, passionate, kiss. “To remember what you’re coming home to.”

“As if I could forget.”

Mark was gone for a couple of hours and picked up everything he could think that he’d need for the next few days.

At home, Julie had done an amazing job of her mundane task. Finding CDs Mark had completely forgotten he even owned, putting them in their right cases and all in alphabetical order. She even cleared off some space to put them properly on the bookcase. He was amazed. And at the same time had a pang of guilt that he couldn’t think of anything better for her to do.

One of his long lost CD’s was playing as he walked in. An old Swing compilation of slower songs, from his Swing Dance days gone by.

Julie came over to greet him with a kiss.

“What did you pick up?”

“You’ll see as you put everything away.”

He set the bags on the table, and Julie proceeded to put the groceries away. Mark had done well, picking up enough food, and variety, for them for the next several days. They, or rather he, wouldn’t need to leave the house if he didn’t want to.

Mark had gotten a lot of the basics, eggs, bread, nice steaks for dinner. And a few extras. Wine, strawberries and chocolate sauce, whipped cream. Standard romantic fare, but still sweet. They’d have a good time with this.

“I’m starving, how about you?” He asked.

“I could eat. What did you have in mind?”

“There’s some salad stuff in there. How’s that? I mean ‘make that.’” He answered as he walked up behind her while she was going through the remaining bags. He began kissing her neck as his hand reached around to caress her belly.

“You won’t get any salad if you keep that up.” She said and turned. Pulling him in for a kiss. “Eat now, play later. Unless you’d like to order me to do it the other way around?”

“Make the food.” He told her. “I’ll need my strength.”

He watched her get everything together. It wasn’t rocket science, but she was happy to be doing it for him, and he just liked watching her move.

They ate, and flirted through the meal.

“You saw dessert, are you in the mood?”

“Of course. But if I wasn’t, you could tell me to anyway.”

“Well then, get the strawberries, the wine, and anything else you’d like to try.”

“Yes sir.”

Julie gathered up the treats and brought it out to Mark in the living room. He’d turned down the lights and the music, and lit a few candles left over from the previous night.

“Pour us some wine, and have a little yourself.” He said, and she obeyed.

He sipped his white wine and she looked coyly at him over the top of her own glass.

“Finish your glass, and pour another.”

She downed her glass. “Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?”

“Maybe, but that really wouldn’t be necessary would it?”

“Of course not.” She replied as she poured herself another glass.

“I would like you to feed me some strawberries. Be sexy, too” He added a bit shyly. Although he was getting more comfortable telling her what to do. It still wasn’t in his nature.

Julie picked up the bowl and started sucking on a strawberry, licking it seductively. She took a juicy bite and slowly licked her lips, as she straddled Mark on the couch and fed him the rest of it. She took out another one and gave it to him, then traced his lips with her tongue. She leaned in and nibbled his ear and kissed his neck. She took a big bite of strawberry herself and swallowed, then gave Mark a deep, sweet, kiss.

Mark returned the kiss, putting his hand around the back of her neck and pulling her in tight.

She broke the kiss and fed him another strawberry, then proceeded to unbutton his shirt and kiss down his chest.

After his shirt came off, hers followed, along with her bra. They took turns kissing and nibbling at each other, playing with the whipped cream and berries. As she slowly worked her way down, Mark downed his own glass of wine.

Julie undid Mark’s pants and pulled them off. Took a sip of wine, then proceeded to lick gently up and down his engorged shaft. Licking his balls, all around his shaft, then teasingly taking the tip of his dick in her mouth, twirling her tongue around, then pulling off. He reflexively pushed his hips up at her a bit, and she responded by taking him slowly and deeply all the way into her warm mouth.

Mark leaned back and closed his eyes while Julie expertly sucked his dick. Her skill was unparallel, and a fleeting thought crossed his mind, wondering where she might have picked this skill up. Then she started humming and twirling her tongue around, and any stray thoughts were driven clear away.

She expertly worked on him for only a few more minutes before he couldn’t hold it any longer. When she reached up and caressed his balls with her hand, it put him over the top, he moaned loudly as he bucked his hips and came hard in her mouth. Julie unflinchingly swallowed his whole load, then milked him for every last drop, stopping to gently clean the tip of his dick with her tongue.

Julie cleansed her pallet with a strawberry and the rest of her wine while Mark lay back and caught his breath. Then she slowly rose back up and gave him a deep lingering kiss.

Still hard, and surprisingly more turned on then when they started, Mark gently pushed her back onto the floor and stripped her out of the remainder of her clothes.

He dribbled a little wine on her tits and belly and licked it off teasingly. Meanwhile he teased her pussy his hand, feeling her immense heat and wetness. She moaned and arched her back with arousal, and when neither could stand it any longer, he entered her. They had sex in a variety of positions, some for him and some for her. Although he had to tell her to tell him what she liked. Then he felt her shiver of pleasure when she answered.

When they were done with each other, they lay on the carpet, her head resting on his chest. Both mutually exhausted.

“As much as I could be happy just lying here on the floor for the rest of the day, I also wouldn’t mind taking a quick shower either.” Julie said after they’d been lying there for a little while. “Would you like to take this into the bathroom?”

“I would love to, but I’m completely spent at the moment. I’m not 18 anymore, even though I’ve felt closer to it in the last few days than I ever have. I gotta recharge the batteries.”

“Sure thing lover,” She said as she rolled up onto her elbows and gave him a parting kiss, “rest up, because I hope you’re not done with me.”

Mark laid there for a little while longer, until he heard the water start, then he got up and put some clothes back on.

Julie took her time, and Mark vegged out in front of the TV with a snack. Once again running over the week’s evens in his head, like it was on permanent playback.

From Sunday to Thursday he’d gone from wanting to call the police to get her out of his house, to fucking her on his living room floor after she’d given him the greatest head he’d ever received. This was so much better than going to work, it shouldn’t even be in the same thought. Like the difference between winning a lousy buck in the lottery versus and getting the jackpot. And that’s about how he was feeling right now, like he’d hit the fucking jackpot.

Which made his mind wander back to the origin of this. At first he’d thought it was some sort of weird joke, but that certainly could not be the case. It was unmistakable that Julie really was under some sort of directive to do whatever he wanted. ’Whatever he wanted,’ he thought again, that is a really freakin’ broad term. And if he was going to take advantage of this, he was going to have to expand his imagination. Sex on the living room floor might have been his idea of kinky with his last girlfriend, but now the sky was the limit.

It occurred to Mark that Julie was ‘his’ for one week, which meant he had about two more days left with her. Maybe after the spell had worn off he’d be able to get some real answers. Or, and this thought turned his stomach to knots, maybe she’d return to her old self and be disgusted with the past week. Forcing himself to regain his confidence, he pushed that thought out of his head. She’d made it clear that she has had a change of heart, and that she was endearing herself to him, so take that for what its worth and don’t think about the other possibility.

Mark was lost in thought when Julie came up behind him and started nibbling his ear.

“Feeling a little rested babe?” She cooed.

“Yeah. You feeling refreshed?”

“Like a summer’s eve.” She replied, which made Mark recoil a bit. “Just kidding! The shower was nice. If a tad lonely.” She punctuated with a kind smile. “What do you have in mind for the rest of the day?”

“I think people only have sex 24/7 in the movies, so how about we pop in another DVD? I picked up a bunch for you to choose from.”

“For me to choose?” She asked.

“Hey, I picked them out, by default they’re already movies I wanna watch. I’m just asking you, no, telling you, to pick one.”

“Well!” She said with a mock huff in her voice, “When you put it that way!” She picked up one of the movies and went over to put it into the player. Always with a smile.

Mark thought that he couldn’t even remember what she looked like anymore with a scorned look on her face. All she seemed to do now was smile, varying degrees, from satisfied to elated. And he was eating it up.

They snuggled on the couch like new lovers watching the movie. Pausing at a slow part to make out for a bit, then finishing it out in time for dinner.

“Julie, for dinner, I was thinking, I’d like to make this a big production. Really have it nice. Steak, potatoes, veggies, the works. I’ll go print up a few recipes from online if you’ll get to work cleaning the potatoes.”

“Sure thing Master.” She said with a grin.

It sent a chill down Mark’s back; Of revulsion from the implication that she was his ‘slave,’ but also mixed with one of excitement of being reminded that she was indeed, his to command.

Dinner prep took a good long time, and they talked idly while Julie did most of the work. What she did for a living, where they liked to take vacation, casual stuff to get to know each other. Like real people.

Mark still couldn’t just sit by and watch her do all the work, so once again he set to taking care of the spuds. He puttered around doing a few other things as well to keep busy, but being conscious about leaving the majority of it to her.

The meal was fantastic, especially for two people who were admittedly Monday morning chefs. The steak was cooked to perfection and everything else was like a fancy meal out. The food was so good that it actually took their mind off the perpetual sex for about an hour during the meal, and then an hour afterwards while they sat in a food coma and let it all digest.

They punctuated the night with hours of foreplay and amazing sex, to the point that Mark actually fell asleep still inside Julie. And she drifted off shortly after with the afterglow of several fantastic orgasms and the feeling of him still filling her.

Despite not being late sleepers, they both slept in much longer than they normally would have. If not for Mark’s boss calling him around 10:45, they very well could have slept into the afternoon.

In a sleepy voice, Mark continued to claim illness, and his boss wished him well for the weekend. By the time he’d hung up the phone, Julie had rolled out of bed and gone into the bathroom.

Working up his resolve and trying to set his own tone for the rest of the day, Mark boldly followed her in.

When he opened the door, Julie was sitting on the bowl. She gasped and jumped slightly at his entrance and moved to cover herself, more out of reflex than any sense of actual shyness. When she did this, Mark almost lost his nerve and turned slightly to leave.

“Mark, is there something you want?” She said politely, not to put him off.

“Well, actually, I want to watch you pee.” He said with an imperceptible quiver in his voice.

“Pardon?”

“Ok, more direct,” He said out loud, though more to himself than to her, “I want you to pee while I watch.”

“Ok.” She said, and spread her legs slightly. She relaxed a bit and then let the golden stream erupt. After she was done, she had a slight smile from obeying his command. Though she wasn’t quite sure what to make of it.

“Uh, alright,” Mark said, then left the room, moving to obscure her view of his stiffening member.

He was pulling on his pants when she came out.

“Its late, but how about some breakfast anyway?” She asked.

“Yeah, how about omelets this morning. I picked up some ingredients. Can you make omelets?”

“Lemme see... ‘scramble eggs, add other tasty stuff, add cheese and fold.’ Yeah, I think I can manage that.” She said with a tone that let Mark know she was kidding with him. “What would you like in your omelet dear?”

“Cook’s choice.” He said, then followed it with- “and that’s an order.” Just to make sure.

Over eggs and juice, Julie spoke up. “So, Mark, if its ok for me to ask, what was that about earlier? Is it some sort of hidden fetish?”

“What!? No! I mean, no, its not some weird fetish.”

“So you aren’t going to ask me to piss on you while we have sex, are you? Not that there would be any problem if you did.”

“No, its not like that. It wasn’t really a sexual thing. I’m not sure what it was, it just sort of struck me. I dunno.”

He paused for a moment, figuring it out in his own mind what it really was.

“Yeah, I suppose it was kinda kinky, watching you.” He continued. “But I think it was more because I was watching you do something very personal, very private, that I wouldn’t normally be allowed to see. Maybe just pushing the boundaries of what I’m allowed to do.”

“Well, thanks for telling me that. Again, not that I would, or could, really take offense to it, but I’m glad you could tell me that. Also, remember that there really aren’t any boundaries for you to push. I mean, I don’t think you could physically abuse me, but short of that, I’ll do whatever you want. Remember baby, I’m yours—”

“Signed sealed delivered.” He finished. “I know.”

“Any exciting plans for this fine day?”

“Yeah, I’m going to push some boundaries.”

She looked at him cockeyed.

“My own. With you. With your help.”

“Sounds fun. Sounds kinky. I hope.”

And again, she had that coy smile. Mark’s dick twitched from that smile alone. Almost a pavlovian response at this point.

“I hope so too.”

They started off with their morning shower together, where Mark had her shave her pussy clean.

“I haven’t been this bare since I was 11.” Julie said when she was finished.

“Let me examine.” Mark said in a mock official voice.

He ran his hand over her now completely bare mound, playing with her smooth lips and getting her worked up again. “Mmm, very nice.” He said, and felt her shiver. His dick was standing at uncomfortable attention, and he commanded her to suck him off while she fingered her bare pussy. He held out long enough for her to bring herself off, and Julie’s muffled moans made him pop as well.

If Mark claimed he didn’t have the stamina of an 18 year old the day before, he was making a liar out of himself today. Immediately after the shower, he was ready to go again.

“Julie, I want to try a few things with you, but I only want to do them with you, not to you. So I’m commanding you to tell me if something is out of bounds or makes you uncomfortable. Alright?”

“Y’know, for a guy who wants kinky sex, you’re awfully considerate.”

Mark blushed ever so slightly, and hoped Julie didn’t notice.

“But that is such a turn on!” She continued, putting him at ease. “Do you know how many guys just want to pound away at a pussy, with no regard for the girl attached to it?

“So, lover, what do you want to start with?” She said in a voice sexy enough to give a priest a hard on.

Mark walked slowly up to her naked body, his dick inflating again as he approached. He took one of her wrists in his hand, then with his body he pressed her up against the wall forcefully, pushing his mouth against hers and giving her a deep hard kiss. He pulled back for a moment to gauge her reaction, and with her free hand she grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him back for more. He grinded against her, then took her hand and guided it to his dick.

“Jerk me off. Pump my dick like you’ve never wanted to be fucked more. Turn me on, and I might consider filling your sopping wet pussy with my cock.”

“Oh fuck..” Julie moaned, and pumped his dick like he commanded. “Oh yeah, I want you to fuck me so hard, so much, I need it so badly.. need you inside me!”

He cut her off with another forceful kiss, which she responded to by thrusting her own body against his.

“You’re a fucking hot piece of ass, but you already knew that didn’t you.”

“Oh, yeah, but tell me again while you fuck me. Stick your dick in me and pound my ass!” She said, the talk was hot enough to get both of them even more worked up.

Mark pulled back a bit, then spun her around and threw her onto the bed. He spread her legs with his knees and pushed his dick without resistance into her eager and sopping pussy. Then proceeded to fuck her while stringing profanities in her ear.

When he felt his orgasm building again, he pulled out, to which Julie gave a whine of disappointment.

“I don’t want to cum yet, so don’t give me shit. Just get on top and fuck me!” He said, the boldness in his voice gaining strength and confidence.

“Command me baby!” She said, and did as she was told. The joy of complying giving her an added shiver of pleasure. She mounted him and rode his dick, rocking back and forth so he was deep inside her, but not getting him off just yet.

“You want to go a little outside the boundaries, yes?” She asked.

“Yeah, fuck yeah.”

“Ok.” She said, and slid off his dick. She plunged her middle finger deep into her pussy and stroked it in and out a few times. Then she lowered herself back onto his cock again, and resumed fucking him. With her slick finger, she reached around and slowly slid it into his ass. “Oooh, this is so dirty, so slutty, I get to fuck you while you fuck me!” She said.

Mark was surprised by this, but took it in stride, and was surprised that it actually felt good. It was a completely new sensation.

“Oh fuck baby!” Mark exclaimed. “Oh, that’s nasty! But it feels good!”

It didn’t take long to push Mark over the edge, and his increasing moans and impending orgasm put Julie over the top too, and they came together. Her quivering pussy milking his dick for all it was worth.

After they were done, instead of cuddling or basking or any of that, Mark got up, went into the other room and had a beer. Julie put on her robe and followed him, but she just had another cup of coffee.

“A little early for beer isn’t it?”

Mark looked at the clock, “Its after noon, which was the requirement in college.”

“If that was the requirement in college, how did the cliché ‘warm beer and cold pizza is the breakfast of champions’ come about?”

“Well, we typically didn’t get up until noon, so that was breakfast, and it all worked out. What I never understood though, was how it was considered ‘warm’ beer and ‘cold’ pizza if both were at room temperature?”

“Good point.” Julie said. “I guess its all relative. But really, what’s with the beer? That in itself is kinda cliché, isn’t it?”

“Well yeah, but what the hell, I’m calling the shots, right? Besides, I don’t smoke, and that would have really been cliché.”

“Fair enough. And that was fucking hot. Thanks babe.” She said, pressing up against him and giving him a quick kiss. “What else did you have in mind?”

“Um, well, its not so easy to just talk about this, as it is to just do it.”

“Try me.” She said, and relaxed against the kitchen counter in an open and inviting pose.

“Have you ever had anal sex? As much as everyone talks about it, I’ve never done it.” Mark said a little apprehensively.

“I think its one of those things that’s sorta taboo,” Julie answered, “that everyone’s seen in porn, but not everyone’s done. But people assume it’s the norm. Sorta like how some guys assume that just fucking a girl will give her an orgasm, but there’s usually more to it that that.

“But to answer your question, I’ve done it, but not much. More to do with the guy than the act.”

Mark flushed. His dick was starting to come back to attention.

Julie continued, “But the thought of doing it with you is already making me wet again.”

Mark contemplated that for a moment, then said, “Show me.” And Julie obeyed. She shrugged off her robe and hopped up on the counter. Then spread her legs so Mark could get a good look at her glistening pussy. She spread her now bare pussy lips with her fingers so Mark could get an even more intimate look.

“Oh yeah, I’m definitely getting wet again. I hope you’re getting hard, because if you’re not, I might just have to get myself off. Again.” She said, and started teasing her clit. “Not that I mind.” She added.

“I don’t think there’ll be much need for that.” Mark answered. “But do play with yourself for a bit anyway, get nice and sopping wet for me.”

Julie did as she was commanded.

After just a few moments, she was nearly gushing, her head was tilted back and she was thrusting her hips at an imaginary lover.

“I’m going to take you in the ass.” Mark commanded. Julie slicked her fingers with her own wetness and lubricated her asshole for him. After a moment, she was fingering both holes in unadulterated ecstasy. Mark gave her a few moments more and she brought herself to another orgasm. Her juices clearly running down her crotch now, and soaking her ass even more. When her orgasm subsided, Julie looked up at Mark, who standing ready with his dick at full attention. She hopped down off the counter, turned around and presented her ass to him.

He first slid his dick easily into her soaking pussy to lubricate himself, then pulled out and gently entered her ass. It was amazing, so tight, and such a different feeling.

Mark fucked her gently from behind, and reached around to caress her clit. Every few strokes he’d alternate between her ass and her pussy, and by the sound of her moans and cries, this was fantastic for Julie as well. Between the amazing feeling, and Julie’s enthusiastic vocals, it didn’t take Mark long at all to build up to release. The feeling of him cumming deep insider her sent Julie over the top as well, and she came again, even more loudly than before, and shook viciously from the overwhelming orgasm.

Both of them collapsed against the kitchen cabinets and onto floor, where they sat panting for a bit.

“You. Are. Fucking. Amazing!” Julie exclaimed, after catching her breath. And then planted a deep and gratifying kiss on Mark. “For someone who claims to be uninitiated, you certainly know your way around a girl’s ass.”

“Well,” Mark said with a half joking chuckle, “I do watch a lot of porn.”

To which Julie laughed heartily. “We’ll have to pull some of that out later.” She replied. Seriously.

Earlier in the week, and possibly even in the day, Mark would have blushed at that idea. But now he was running through a mental list of his tapes, thinking of which one would be right for the occasion.

Even having more sex in one day than he normally got in a month, his mind was still anticipating the next round. However, his body betrayed his libido, even as he tried to stand up, he was obviously worn out.

“People who say they can screw all day have got to be triathletes or something. I’m completely fucking wiped out, and its still early in the day.” Mark exclaimed.

“Have you ever heard of ‘tantric sex?’” Julie asked back.

“I heard something about that and Sting. Isn’t it like all day marathon sex?”

“Yeah, I don’t get it. Sure sex is great, but going all day and not having an orgasm, I don’t see the point. It just seems like work after that. And its gotta wear a guy’s dick raw after a few hours too. I mean, KY can only go so far.”

Mark chuckled at that. “Ok, so tantric sex is out, fair warning.” He paused, looking at her smile at this. “Surprisingly, there’s very little to do if you’re totally stuck in a house for days on end. After the eating, sleeping and screwing, there doesn’t seem like much left.”

“Yeah, all this sex, its totally awful.” She joked back.

“You know what I mean!”

“Yeah, I’m just giving you a hard time.”

To which Mark considered make some play on words, but decided it would probably come off far too juvenile. The though of which struck him as sort of odd. She was there for him, but he was still concerned about impressing her. He could command her to suck his dick on a whim, or anything else that came to mind, but he still wanted her to like him. It was an odd sort of revelation.

“Are you sure you can’t leave the house? I mean, besides being a rule, what would happen?”

“I don’t really know, but I’m pretty sure it would be unpleasant. For both of us. Its probably best not to go that route. We’ll fill the time, I’m sure. We’ve still got some DVD’s left.”

“Yeah, but despite being worn out, I don’t feel like wasting the day away vegging in front of the tube.... Hey, its not exactly sexy or hot, but how about some game? Something to pass the time and just hang out. I’ve got Scrabble.”

“Sounds good! I am so going to kick your ass at Scrabble.”

“Man, this is so weird. I don’t think there’s ever been a ‘dear Penthouse’ letter that had any mention of Scrabble. I could see it now, ‘Dear Penthouse, the most amazing thing happened to me, this gorgeous woman appeared at my doorstep practically naked, professing her total obedience to me. And we had an awesome game of Scrabble. I’m not sure if anything like this will ever happen to me again, but I’m glad I got this one chance!”

Julie laughed for a while at that, then gave Mark a quick kiss and a smile.

“What was that for?” He asked.

“Do I need a reason?” She replied, to which he just gave her a look. “Its for you, for your sense of humor. Its great. It makes this easier, and more enjoyable. And basically you’re just a fun guy.

“And that one was free, you didn’t even have to command me to compliment you.” She added.

“Uh, well, thanks.” Mark said, and smiled back.

The set up Scrabble and played a long game. Chatting a bit over the course of a nice and quiet afternoon.

“I wish I could actually take you out. There are a ton of things I’d love to do with you. Take you for a ride on my motorcycle. I don’t ride it much, but there are some awesome country roads in the hills. Maybe go out dancing, or ...” and Mark paused.

There was a sudden realization that he was assuming she’d want to continue some sort of relationship after this madness was over. Which reminded him that despite their seeming closeness, this could all just be artificial.

“Julie, what happens when your week is up?” He asked, suddenly changing gears.

This caught her off guard and she sat silent for a moment. “I can’t say.” She replied quietly. Uncharacteristically.

“Can’t, or not allowed to?”

“A little of both. I don’t know what’s going to happen next week, and I couldn’t discuss it if I did. I don’t really know or understand what this is about, and can’t explain what I do know.

“I’m actually really enjoying this week with you Mark. More that I thought or ever dared hope I would. You are making this wonderful for me, truly. But I don’t know what that means past Sunday. Its just all too complicated. The control, the obedience, I’m really enjoying all this, and I really want to believe that its genuine. It certainly feels genuine to me. But how do I know that’s what I feel, or if that’s what I’m supposed to feel?”

Mark listened, becoming a little disheartened.

Julie continued. “There’s no way to know for sure until its over. But that doesn’t change the reality of what I told you before. I really do think I’ve changed. And I think it’s a lasting change, that its real. And I want to change, not because I’m being made to, but because I choose to. Which in and of itself is kind of ironic actually. But if part of that change could include you in some way, I think I would want that. Or at the very least, to explore the idea of it.”

Mark was silent for a moment. Not sure what to say.

Then Julie add, “Uh, of course, if that’s not assuming too much, and that you’d be interested. I mean, I’m sort of being forced on you this week, but wouldn’t want to—”

Mark cut her off, “I would like that. You, that is, to see you again after this is over. And see if anything real can survive this dream.”

Julie smiled, and wiped a small tear away. She was really touched.

Then she said, “Oxidize.”

“What?” Mark said, taken aback.

“Oxidize,” she repeated, pointing to the Scrabble board. “6 letters, plus your ‘O’ from ‘Other,’ and double word score plus triple letter score. I’ve been stuck with that damn ‘X’ for like half an hour! But I think that gives me, about a hundred and fifty points or so.”

“Well, you were right about that, you have definitely delivered a grade ‘A’ ass kicking in Scrabble. There’s no way I could recover against your lead now.

“Then again, I could command you to throw the game.” He added coyly.

“Yes, you certainly could.”

“Its not quite the same thought, is it?” He asked rhetorically. “Are you hungry?”

“A little.”

“Ok, then, instead I command you to make us some lunch. Or early supper, or whatever you want to call it.”

Julie twinkled her nose ‘Genie’ style and said “Yes Master.” And then proceeded to make lunch.

After lunch, they did indeed sit down with another DVD. Later, Mark asked for a follow up shoulder rub, but skipped the foreplay. He said he had something in mind for later and didn’t want to completely wear himself out for the day.

Lastly, for something to have Julie do, they actually cleaned out Mark’s clothes closet. With him modeling his clothes, and Julie giving her fashion critique with a thumbs up or a thumbs down. Some of the stuff was so far out of fashion that Julie would dramatically tear it off him, just to make the point.

They actually had a pretty good time with this, and joked and just generally enjoyed each other’s company for day.

For dinner, Mark opted to keep it simple. He had Julie prepare dinner, which consisted of ordering pizza and paying the delivery man when he arrived. Which Mark had Julie do naked, just for kicks. Since he commanded it, of course she had no problem with it. And when she tipped the delivery guy, he gave it back, telling her ‘she was the best tip he was gonna get all night.’ She and Mark got a good chuckle out this.

They enjoyed pizza in front of the TV together. Nice and relaxed. Though neither of them really knew what was on TV on a Friday night. And as the last of the Hawaiian pizza dwindled, Julie couldn’t wait any longer to ask what Mark had in mind for the night’s carousing.

“Y’know, I was going to hold out on you a little longer, but frankly I suck at secrets. So here’s what’s we’re doing.... You’re mine right?”

“You know I am.”

“To do with as I please.”

“Yes, to do with as you please. Where’s this going?”

“A little role-playing.” Mark said with a goofy smile. “You are my hypnotized sex slave. You have to do everything I tell you—”

“But I have to do that anyway.”

“Well yeah, but for this, we’re not playing by the same rules. You have no free will, and you have to do [I]everything[/I] I tell you to do.”

Julie looked at him for a moment, contemplating the suggestion. Then she smiled.

“Start by taking of all your clothes.” Mark commanded. Then added, “Slave!”

“Yes Master.” Julie replied in a monotone voice. “I will obey.”

Mark’s dick immediately stood at attention.

He commanded her to do a variety of things. Some they’d already done, and a few new things. Mostly foreplay. Until they moved into the bedroom.

Julie was playing perfect, and Mark was holding out not to blow his load into his jeans while he commanded her from one thing to another, every order punctuated with “Yes Master, I will obey.”

In the bedroom, Mark commanded her to lie down on the bed while he sat in a nearby chair.

“Julie, you will do as I instruct. You always enjoy obeying your master, don’t you?”

“Of course Master!”

“Then listen closely, you are to just lay there, do not touch yourself. Its not necessary, because you feel someone touching you already. Because I tell you so, it is true. You feel hands caressing your body. Running over the curves of your tits, and brushing across your nipples. They are caressing your legs, your thighs, even your ass. These hands know exactly how to touch you, they feel wonderful. You want to feel them more and more.”

Mark wasn’t sure how these suggestions would play out, but as he spoke, Julie was really responding. Her nipples were standing at attention, hard and dark. And her body was beginning to move and trembled against the imaginary attention.

She moaned out a “Yes Master!” that informed Mark that she was either really getting into this, or she was a great actress. Either way, Mark’s stiffness was straining uncomfortably against his jeans and just had to be released. As he continued talker her up, he relieved himself of his pants and began stroking while Julie quivered on the bed at his direction.

“Slave Julie, the hands are not only hands, but whatever they need to be to make you feel good. Now, the hands are moving down to your sex, caressing the lips of your pussy,” and Julie’s legs parted slightly to allow the imaginary hands access, “They are entering you, parting your lips and pushing in. It feels like a large, throbbing dick filling you all the way up.”

Julie moaned at this suggestion. Her hips thrust up and Mark could see she was definitely very wet.

“The hands are continuing to caress you, to play with your tits and pull on your nipples. While the dick drives in and out of you, each time bringing you closer and closer to orgasm.

“Now, there’s a second member, slowly entering your ass. They are both pumping into you in unison, in and out, throbbing together and filling you up. You are close to bursting, close to cumming. The hands are bringing you to the edge of ecstasy.

“Tell me how you feel!” Mark commanded.

“Oh Master, they feel wonderful, I can feel it all over me and inside me. I’m so close to cumming. Make me cum!”

“You are so close, you can feel it building.” He paused to listen to her moan, “Building, so close... Cum NOW!” He commanded, and she did. Loudly, bucking her hips and writhing on the bed, cumming because he had commanded her to. He had made her feel that.

When she came down, he commanded her again.

“Julie.”

“Yes master?” She answered, staying in character.

“Come over here and fuck me!”

“I will obey Master!” She said, and did.

It didn’t take long at all for her to make him pop, but he commanded her to bring him back to attention and they continued their activities long into the night.

After they had exhausted themselves utterly and completely, they once again collapsed into a heap together in bed.

“That was unreal Mark!” Julie exclaimed. “When you were telling me to feel things, I think I actually could.”

“You could? How’s that? I thought you were just, like, acting.”

“No way, that thing on the bed, that was as real an orgasm as any I’ve had all week.” She said, paused, and added, “And yes, they’ve all been real.

“Anyway, I think because you told me to believe it was really happening, I sorta had to imagine it was real because you said to. And every time I imagined something you told me, I got a rush from obeying, which reinforced what you were saying. It was kinda like some kind of psudo-real phone sex. Psychosomatic or something. That doesn’t make any sense, does it?”

“Kinda. Maybe it does and I’m just too tired to understand.” Mark sighed. “Whatever the cause, it was hot. And I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“Oh, I did. And did you enjoy your sex slave for the evening?”

“Oh yeah.” Mark replied. And they both drifted off to sleep.