The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’m Yours (Signed, Sealed, Delivered)

Legalees: This is a work of fiction and does not represent any real people, places, or incidents. This work is copywrited and is not to be reposted or redistributed without the author’s permission. Thanks!

If you are so inclined, comments can be sent to me at .

I’m Yours – Part 4: Saturday & Sunday

Saturday was another day to sleep in late. Mark woke up still worn out from the previous day. In one day he had pretty much exhausted his entire bank of ideas and interests. He wasn’t sure if that meant they’d had a productive day, or if he just had a weak imagination. But still, short of putting a swing in the room, inviting over another willing female, or experimenting with latex, he was tapped out.

Julie felt him stirring in bed and rolled over and put her head on his chest. They laid there like that for a while longer until they had to get up.

She went into the kitchen and prepared some coffee while he mustered up the will to leave the comfort of the bed. With a little more determination, he probably could have slept well into the afternoon. But the thought of wasting his last full day with Julie sleeping was enough to get him up and out.

Coffee was made, and Julie was rummaging through the cupboard looking for whatever else there was to make for breakfast.

“Anything you’re in the mood for this morning, lover?” She asked.

Mark’s stomach was grumbling, but not giving any suggestions. “What’s the easiest?”

“That would be cereal.”

“Then I’ll take a bowl of cereal. Please.” Then added, “And slice up a banana in it as well.”

“Coming right up.” And she poured herself a bowl to match.

When she came around the counter to join him, she stopped to kiss him on the neck. It was a sort of intimate gesture that gave him a momentary pause and a smile. Something he seemed to be doing a lot lately.

“So, are there any boundaries left for the nice guy to demolish?” Julie asked around a mouthful of cornflakes. Which just seemed a sort of odd combination of innuendo and crunching. “We never did get to that porn collection you mentioned yesterday.”

No, they hadn’t, but that seemed like not too big a deal.

“I don’t know, I guess I’ll just play it by ear. Its Saturday, the last day you’re ‘mine.’ I want to make it count.”

“Last day or first day, I’m still yours. And they all count.”

“Y’know, you’re starting to sound like a fortune cookie.”

“Yeah, I guess I am.” She said and giggled.

After a satisfyingly simple bowl of cornflakes with banana, they took their morning shower together. But rather than start off with Mark, he instead commanded her to let him wash her first.

He covered every spot, paying more attention to some than to others. And after he had cleaned and rubbed her slit until she started to moan slightly, he sank down to his knees and looked up at her. She quivered slightly in anticipation of what he was about to do, but at the same time seemed resistant.

“Mark, this backwards. I’m here for you, not the other way around.” She reminded him.

“I know. By now, I certainly know. It’s been an awesome, mind-blowing week. But now, this is what I want to do. And if I have to command you to enjoy this, than that’s what I’m doing. So shut up and enjoy.” He said, and then buried his face in her pussy and began to lick.

She spread her legs a little more to accommodate him and braced her arms on the walls to steady herself. Mark licked, slowly at first, then steadily working his way into it. Long slow licks turned into twirling his tongue around her clit and alternating between licking and just pressing his tongue against her pussy and pulling her tight against him. He fingered her while he licked, and felt her body tremble as he worked her closer to orgasm. A few more deft strokes on her clit sent her over the top and she bucked her hips against his face, which he firmly held tight and continued to lick her to a second orgasm.

He might have stayed on his knees all morning if Julie hadn’t gently pushed him away, gasping “enough, ok.” While holding herself up.

“You continue to amaze, Mark.” She said after she caught her breath. “Thank you.” And she kissed him deeply. Tasting herself ever so slightly on his lips, but not caring. She just held him tight and kissed. “What about you now?” She asked.

And even though he was clearly aroused, he answered “not right now.” She did get him to ask her to wash him though, and they finished up their shower.

Fully dressed and back in the living room, Julie couldn’t help but wonder what was going through his head. So in her direct fashion, she just asked.

“I don’t know how to say this without being corny, or sentimental or whatever it is.” Mark answered, “So here goes…. This whole week has been about me. And yeah, you tell me its supposed to be, but I don’t know the rules that are locked in your head. All I know is that you’ve given me the greatest week ever. A week that was devoted solely to me. And now I want to finish this off with a day that’s all about you. Whatever you want.”

“But that’s not how this works.” Julie interrupted.

“Screw, the ‘supposed to.’ This is what I want. Besides, there is a selfish motivation buried in there somewhere. I want to know what you like. What gets a girl off, what you think about and enjoy. So, if it will make it easier for you to do, then make today about teaching me what women want. But however you spin it, yesterday was all about me, and today is all about you.”

Julie was speechless. Not even giving her coy smiles. She just sat there stunned for a moment, then slowly turned and gave Mark an gentle, loving kiss.

“Thank you.” She said, and laid her head on his chest for a while.

“Julie, in all seriousness, what happens tomorrow?” Mark asked.

“You know I can’t tell you.” She answered.

“I don’t mean with this whole ‘I’m yours’ thing, I mean with us. Tomorrow and beyond. After your veil of obedience lifts, will you hate me for taking advantage of you all week? Or would you be embarrassed about it and not want to lay eyes on me ever again?”

“Boy, aren’t you a negative ninny?” She joked back. “I can’t answer the first one too much. I don’t know how much influence this thing will have over me when it’s over. But from what I feel right now, I hold no ill will. I don’t feel like you’ve taken advantage of me at all. If anything, this has been like some fairy tale. The old brothers Grimm type fairy tale where things were twisted and weird, not the ‘Disneyfication’ fairy tales. But still good overall.

“As for the embarrassment, I don’t think that’s an issue. I’ve never been one to embarrass easily, so I’m not worried. And you shouldn’t be either.

“Let me ask you though,” Julie continued, “I told you that my time has been a learning experience. What about you?”

“Oh, well, as long as you’re not asking any hard questions,” Mark said sarcastically, “Yeah, I’ve picked up a few insights.

“I had this girlfriend once. Actually, more of a fling, since she wasn’t nearly committed enough to be called a girlfriend. And she just loved to push my buttons and take advantage of me being a nice guy. And after spending a week with her, about the same as this, but probably a little less weird, I learned to say ‘no.’

“It was one of those things that just dawned on me. I always want to be helpful and give people what they wanted, but she just took advantage of that, and eventually I told her ‘no.’ And the more I did it, the easier it was. Until, by the end of the week, I was playing her.

“That wasn’t a good thing, us seeing who could manipulate each other the best, but that wasn’t the lesson. It was being able to realize that telling someone ‘no’ can be a powerful thing.

“That leads into this week. You’ve certainly been a much more accommodating guest than she was. Much nicer too. And better tits if I do say so. But anyway, I think I got an equally valuable lesson. Being able to ask someone to do something for me. Yeah, I’ve been ‘commanding’ you all week. But I had to get past my own barriers to become comfortable doing that. And now I think I am. Not that I’m going to go around barking orders to people, but more subtle, just being able to say what I want, ask for it. I think that’s important.

“Say, is that what this thing is about? Is this some Outer Limits thing where we’re each supposed to learn some lesson from it?”

“Heh, don’t you wish!” Julie replied. “I think it just is what it is. There’s no directive to it. Whatever you get out of it, or don’t, is up to you. Any personal revelations are just icing. I think we’re both just lucky to be introspective enough to recognize lessons when we learn them. Not many people are.”

“So, any more fortune cookie revelations for you dear?” Mark asked, half joking.

“Actually, yeah. As long as we’re wearing our hearts on our sleeves, and because who knows where we’ll be tomorrow…

“I like this, just being a regular person, and not wearing a façade. I don’t know if I necessarily would want to be controlled all the time, but I don’t feel like I have to be the one always in control either. I feel a little more loose, and I like it.”

“Well, then we’re both candidates for an after school special.”

“An X-Rated after school special, maybe.” Julie retorted.

“Have you heard kids these days? This’s nothing new.”

“Well, they may have the language,” Julie said, rolling over on top of Mark, straddling his hips, “But we’ve got the skill.” And she punctuated the last bit with a kiss, as if to drive the point home. Mark reciprocated.

The kissing turned to foreplay, and Julie stripped out of her shirt and bra, and pulled off Mark’s shirt as well.

“What would you like, lover?” Julie asked.

“You know the rules for today, you call the shots. That’s an order.”

“If you say so.” She replied, and stood up to shed her pants, then laid back down on top of Mark for a little more foreplay. “You were wonderful earlier, and I’d like a little more attention from that terrific tongue of yours.” Julie said.

She moved up his body, and straddled his shoulders, positioning her sex just inches from his face. He could see and smell her arousal.

Mark didn’t need commands to know what to do, and he didn’t hesitate to do it. He licked her pussy like he had done earlier, and quickly spiked her arousal. It wasn’t long before she was in the throes of passion, and then suddenly she pulled away.

Without an explanation, she proceeded to relieve Mark of his pants and release his straining bulge. Then she squatted back down over his face and her intent became clear. She started sucking him while he resumed licking her, in the classic 69. Julie was still quite worked up, and it didn’t take long for her to come, quivering over Mark’s face while she dutifully continued her masterful tongue work on his dick. He followed her orgasm quickly with his own and she swallowed every drop.

Julie was plenty worked up from the 69 and wasn’t ready to call it a day. She gave Mark a few moments to recover while she kissed and licked at his body to bring him back up to attention. When he was ready for her once more, she straddled him again and slowly lowered herself onto his dick and gently grinded herself against him. Not working him in and out so much as she was just rubbing him inside her, taking her time and drawing it out.

As Mark started to get into it more, Julie picked up the pace a bit and began thrusting against him, working both of them up higher and higher. When they were both getting close, Julie switched positions and had Mark take her from behind. He thrust into her pussy while holding her hips and drove them both to another gratifying orgasm.

“Woah.” Mark sighed, as he collapsed back into the heap they started in, with her head resting on his chest. This time with the smell of sex in the air. “If I were keeping track of the number of orgasms we’ve had this week, I think I’d have to pinch myself. Ouch!” He said, as she pinched him!

“Just reminding you that this is real.”

“You say real, I say dream. Maybe we’re both right. So, how did you like calling the shots?”

“Nice change.”

“Was that what you like? Being on top?”

“Hmm, well, kinda yes.”

“I sense a cop-out coming.”

“Its not a cop-out!” Julie said in mock exasperation. “Its just, well, not just one thing or the other. Yeah, I like being on top, because you can get real deep that way. But it doesn’t have the same feeling. I like you from behind too, because there’s a kind of raw sexuality there, especially when you grab me and drive into me. But those are just some moods. I can enjoy missionary too, or mixing it up.”

“So, the cliff’s notes version is ‘sex is good.’” Mark teased.

“Yeah yeah yeah, smartass. But seriously, different things depend on the mood. Taking me from behind doesn’t work if we want to take our time, and being on top isn’t good for a quickie. Well, its good for me, but you understand what I mean.

“If you’re looking for an easy answer, the best I can give is, mix it up. No girl likes a plain old ‘in-out, repeat.’ If we just wanted something to stick in us, dildos are a lot easier to deal with than men. Just give me passion and I’m happy to take it however it comes. And comes, and comes.” She said with a grin.

“Ok, I think I can get that.”

“No, you’ve got it already.” She said with a hint of satisfaction in her voice that told Mark she wasn’t just blowing smoke. “You’ve got it down, I was just putting it into words.”

“Thanks.” Mark said sincerely.

They laid together like that for a bit longer.

“Y’know,” Mark said, breaking the brief silence. “I think we are completely and officially out of things to do. I have got to give my balls a rest, and if I have to sit through another lousy rental movie I might just chuck my DVD player out the window.

“It’s a good thing you’re only holed up here for a week. Because if you were stuck here any longer I’d have no choice but to put you to work on my taxes.” Mark declared in bored disappointment.

“Well, sorry if you’re bored with me already!” Julie mocked him. “I can’t imagine how vacations longer than 3 days are any fun for you.”

“You know that’s different. At least if we went somewhere there’d be things to do. Even if it was just sitting by a pool. My apartment is notoriously boring.

“Maybe,” Mark continued, “if I’d had a little notice I could have put up a swing in the bedroom or made the second room into a dungeon. But as is, this is just plain old ‘white bread’ central.”

“Oooh, a swing and a dungeon. You’re such tease.” Julie said, teasing him back. “But hey, I’m sure we can come up with something.

“How about Truth or Dare?” She said, and then added a sexy little ‘purr’ to the suggestion.

Mark thought about that seriously for a second. “Truth or Dare only works if the people playing are keeping secrets or are unwilling to do something together. I think we’ve pretty much shown that neither of those is the case.”

“Good point. Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to feel a bit peckish, how about some lunch?” Julie asked.

“Peckish? Who says that?” Mark teased back.

“I do! Now, do you want some damn lunch or not.” Julie snapped back, jokingly. Then as Mark started to get up, Julie playfully pinned him back down to the ground and began kissing him again. They fooled around for a while, until both of them realized they really were getting a little hungry, and gave in to their appetites.

“So, what does the princess want for lunch?” Mark teased.

“Hey!” Julie said with fake hurt. “Well, if I’m picking, I pick everything.”

Mark looked perplexed for a moment, and Julie just proceeded to pull everything out of the fridge as it fit her fancy. The counter was covered in fruit, cold cuts, breads, and a number of other impulse foods.

Julie began picking through them. “I think its time for a buffet! Everything is on the menu.” She explained. Then she took a piece of Swiss cheese and affectionately fed it to Mark. He responded with a scoop of port wine cheese on a Ritz cracker.

They fed each other like this, a little cheese, some cold cuts, fruit, sweets. Everything and anything. They had fun, flirted, and just enjoyed being goofy.

“No more, no more! I’m stuffed.” Julie exclaimed as Mark tried to feed her one last cracker with cheese. “I can’t eat another bite!”

“But its just a thin wafer!” Mark said, quoting the Monty Python skit.

“I can’t eat another bite!” She repeated, and then ate it anyway. “Ok, but one more and I will explode. Really. And once I explode, you’ll have to clean up little bits of me off the walls all by yourself. I don’t think you want that responsibility.”

“Ok, ok. But how ‘bout a thin mint?” Mark said, and gave her a joking look. Julie laughed and turned away. She went into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

Mark followed. “So, what would m’lady like now?” But Julie didn’t answer, so Mark reiterated. “It’s a good thing this reversal is only for one day, because it would get tiring having to tell you to tell me what you want every hour.”

“Ok, lemme think. How about a foot rub?” She said, and Mark complied.

Mark relaxed her with a foot rub while they made idle chit chat. When he was done, Julie offered to ‘thank’ him.

“What did you have in mind?” Mark asked. But Julie replied with actions. She slid off the couch and onto her knees in front of Mark. “Hey, today is about you.” He reiterated.

“Yeah yeah, but I’m getting tired of that. Its not how this works. Besides, this will be for me. In a way.” She said as she positioned herself right in front of his crotch and the tent that was forming there.

Mark only protested the once, and leaned back to let Julie do what she wanted. She quickly relieved him of his shorts and then smoothly took his dick deep in her warm mouth. Mark moaned at the sensation and gave into it completely.

She took him deep in her mouth and worked him expertly with her tongue. Bringing him close to orgasm and then easing off when she could feel him getting worked up. When Mark looked back down at her, he saw her own hand working fervently in her panties. She saw him notice and eased off.

“I want you to cum inside me.” She said, and stood up while stripping off her own shorts and panties. She mounted his dick and he easily slid into her warm wet slit. She only had to work him for a little bit before it was obvious that he was about to cum. She reached down and teased her clit to bring on her own orgasm, and they came together.

They skipped the last DVD in favor of lounging on the couch all afternoon really getting to know each other. Talking about their highs and lows, turn ons and turn offs, old relationships, and anything else that flowed in and out of the conversation.

It didn’t occur to them how long they’d been talking until Mark realized that he was nearly starving.

Mark offered to make something, but Julie protested.

“C’mon Mark, I really do want to do things for you. Today has been fun, but I keep getting reminded that I’m yours, and there’s this weird empty feeling that I have because you haven’t asked me to do anything for you today. At least let me finish off the day making dinner.

Mark thought about it for a little, wanting to protest himself, but seeing the bizarre logic in her argument. He couldn’t understand what was compelling her, but could at least understand her reactions to it. So he gave in. “Sure, ok.” Was his response.

“Thanks. But I will need a little more than that..”

“Oh, right, silly me. Julie, please make us some dinner.” Mark commanded. Then added, “Chop chop!”

“Right away sir!” Julie snapped back, and got to work digging out the remainder of what could be cobbled together for a meal.

“If this lasted any longer, you’d definitely have to re-stock the fridge. I think we pretty much cleaned you out at lunch.” Julie said.

While she meant the comment to be lighthearted, it send a pang of disappointment through Mark. It was a sour reminder that her time with him was quickly dwindling. “Right.” Was all he could muster in response.

He had no idea what would happen tomorrow. Or the next day, or anything at all. And now the more he thought about it the more it made his stomach turn. He tried to push it out, but it was like a pop song stuck in his head, and the more he tried not to think about it, the more the thought forced its way to the front of his mind.

His contemplation was broken when Julie appeared in front of him with a plate of food.

“A meal fit for a king.” She said with joking flourish. But Mark wasn’t laughing. She noticed his solemn look and asked what was the matter.

“Nothing.” He replied, but Julie wasn’t buying it. “Don’t worry about it.” He reiterated, but when Julie looked like she was going to insist, he added, “And that’s a command.” And Julie had no choice but to leave it at that.

They were both fairly quiet during dinner, and Mark did opt to put in the last DVD afterwards just to pass the time. They shared some ice cream and sat together like a normal couple. Their apparent ease belied the oddity of the preceding week, and the uncertainty of the coming one.

When the movie was over they retired to the bedroom. Julie sensed Mark’s mood and respected it. Instead of spending the last night sweating between the sheets, they laid down quietly together with Mark spooning Julie and simply fell asleep.

Mark woke up early on Sunday.

Some timer in his brain realized that Julie’s official one week stay was counting down its final hours and he didn’t want to waste it sleeping.

He got up to use the bathroom, and when he came out, Julie was awake and laying in the middle of the bed. She gave him a ‘come hither’ look that said what Mark was thinking; ‘This is it, and we’re going to make it count.’ Mark made a conscious choice to push down the despair that had carried over from the night before and enjoy the last sliver of her week that remained.

He climbed into bed, and they rolled around on top of the sheets fooling around for a bit before he finally told her to spread her legs so he could take her. She happily obeyed.

They had sex twice, and then lay together for a little longer. If Mark could just continue to lay in bed with her, then the day wouldn’t officially start, and he could keep Julie with him for just a little while longer. Or at least that’s what he wanted to believe. Eventually Julie had to get up to use the bathroom herself, and then she went into the kitchen and brewed up their morning coffee. Without being told.

Mark put on some pants and a t-shirt and joined her in the kitchen. She offered him his mug, and he sat at the counter, slowly sipping his coffee without conversation. Julie too looked a little off. Her usual smile was a little weaker this morning. But Mark couldn’t bring himself to discuss the future, even if that future was just a few hours off. From what he understood though, she couldn’t really discuss it anyway.

Besides, Mark was just too worn out to really feel like broaching a new subject. He felt like all the exhaustion of the week had finally caught up with him. And if not for the circumstances, he’d like nothing better than to crawl back into bed for several more hours.

Julie too, just stood leaning up against the counter, sipping her coffee quietly and watching Mark.

The coffee wasn’t helping. Mark didn’t typically need more than one cup, but this morning it didn’t seem to be doing its job. In fact, he felt like he was sliding backwards. He felt a little bleary eyed, and when he looked up from his cup, the world around him seemed to be swimming.

Julie noticed him swaying a little on the stool, and put down her cup and walked over to him.

Mark was now definitely out of sorts. He put his cup down before he dropped it, and tried very hard to regain his focus. What the hell was going on? The only thing he could think of was that his coffee was decaff. No, that wasn’t right, his coffee was drugged. And before he completely lost all ability to form his own thoughts, the last one to form itself coherently asked ‘where’d she get the drug?’

Julie came over to him and caressed his shoulders caringly.

“Its ok honey, its alright. I’m sorry, but this is how it works.” She said, genuinely sorry for what she had to do. Was meant to do. She could no more stop herself now than she could have held back her bladder from Mark’s command exactly one week ago.

“I don’t know what the drug is, all I know is that it’s the catalyst for this pattern. You’ll understand more when I’m done.

“Right now, it’s put you in a highly suggestible state. You need to listen very carefully to what I’m saying.”

Mark’s mind was an open book, a blank slate to be written or re-written. Julie told him to listen carefully, and he did, she became the focus of his world.

“This is a perpetuating pattern. I was yours, and before that, someone else was mine, and now, for one week, you will be somebody’s as well.

“But, there’s a small catch. I get to decide if I choose who you go to, or if I let you choose. I’m meant to do it based on if you treated me well.” She continued. Mark soaked up every word obediently. The drug doing its job perfectly.

“Last week, I didn’t treat my guest as well as I should have, at least not at first. And he choose for me. He sent me here. I don’t think it was a punishment from him, but it was supposed to be an insult. A way to strip me of any choices and send me someplace I would not have picked. But you were more than I could have hoped for, and probably better than I’d have done for myself. I guess that might even be a little ironic. You treated me wonderfully, and I’m beyond grateful for that. And so, I now grant you the choice of who you will be given to next. Don’t make this choice lightly Mark.”

Mark’s mind wasn’t functioning fully, but that wasn’t necessary anyway. She had told him to choose who he was going to be sent to for a week, just like she had been sent to him. Signed, sealed, delivered. But it wasn’t much of a choice.

“I’m yours.” Mark said with conviction that belied his dream state.

Julie smiled perhaps her biggest smile of the week. “Thank you Mark.” She said and gave him a sweet, genuine kiss.

“Now listen closely, these are the rules…”

The End.