The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’m Yours (Signed, Sealed, Delivered)

Legalees: This is a work of fiction and does not represent any real people, places, or incidents. This work is copywrited and is not to be reposted or redistributed without the author’s permission. Thanks!

If you are so inclined, comments can be sent to me at .

I’m Yours – Part 2: Tuesday & Wednesday

Mark woke up early again. Still with a hard on. Which made his morning piss quite difficult.8 hours later and he still couldn’t get the picture out of his head of Julie with her hand buried between her own legs and her back arched in an orgasm. He dressed casually, picking out a shirt he could leave untucked. He had a feeling he’d need something like that today.

Julie was awake and wearing his robe when he came out. She was sitting there waiting for him, looking like she was waiting for him to tell her to do something. The setting and the look were hot. Mark looked away.

“Good morning Mark. I hope you slept ok.”

“Fine. You?”

“Good.”

“Coffee?” He said, half question half command.

“Coming right up.”

“Breakfast too.” He said. Figuring he’d get what he could. “Nothing too much, cereal is fine.”

Julie made him coffee and poured him a bowl of cereal while it brewed. She sat down next to him and had a bowl of her own while he ate.

Oddly, it was the most normal thing he felt they’d done since she arrived. Just a nice pleasant breakfast before he went off to work.

When he was done he asked her to clean up after him.

“Is there anything else you’d like me to do while you’re at work?” Julie asked.

“I don’t think so. Did you have something in mind?”

“You know I couldn’t tell you.”

“But you’d like me to give you something to do, right?”

“Was that a question or a command?” She asked coyly.

“Question.”

“Yes, I would.”

He thought for a minute. The only obvious thing he could ask of her was to clean the place. But was he really ready to have her be his maid?There wasn’t anything else he could think of, and somehow he felt obligated to have her do something. Like she was his responsibility now.

“Would you clean the apartment?”

“Again,” She smiled a naughty smile, “Question or command?”

“Command.” He said and smiled back. “Clean this place from top to bottom.”

She nodded in agreement.

“Oh and Julie,” He said from the door, “find some time today to take a bath.”

He smiled at her and left.

Work was a chore. Mark didn’t hate his job by any means. Though he was hardly lucky enough to be doing anything he really loved either. But as much as most people complain about their jobs, Mark was pretty happy with his.

Not today though. Everything he did seemed menial, and he just couldn’t focus on anything long enough to get it finished. His mind was constantly drifting back to Julie. Mostly replaying her Meg Ryan moment from the night before, but also his imagination was running wild. Was she cleaning his apartment right now in the nude? Or maybe she was taking a ‘bath.’ And how his imagination ran with the possibilities made him hot, hard, and feeling guilty.

Guilt didn’t make the other feelings go away though. And finally he had to go into the men’s room and relieve himself of the pressure that had been building since the night before.

Unfortunately even the relief of his own masturbation didn’t help put his mind back on track. He eventually just forced himself to push through the rest of the day like a marathon runner on the last few miles. And by the end of the day he couldn’t get out of there fast enough.

When Mark got home Julie was still cleaning. He found her in the second bedroom-slash-office, cleaning on top of the book cases. He hadn’t cleaned up there but twice since he’d moved into the place. And yet there Julie was, fighting dust bunnies that probably fought back, because he’d asked her to.

“You don’t have to clean up there!” He said, a little embarrassed at how filthy it must be.

“You told me to clean the place top to bottom. Well I deviated a little and started at the bottom, but am working my way up. I’m almost done.”

She looked down at him, but he didn’t have anything to say. She was wearing the clothes he’d bought for her yesterday, and by now they were filthy. Even so, she was still totally hot. Her hair was pulled back into an impromptu pony tail, with bits of it pulled out and falling across her face. Her t-shirt was tied in a knot on the side so it was out of the way, exposing her belly button and beautifully smooth stomach. The jeans he got her fit surprisingly well. They rode a touch low on her waist, and gave her just enough room to move comfortably while still making her ass look fantastic. Although it was entirely possible that the jeans had absolutely nothing to do with it.

“I’m sure it thrills you to death to watch me clean.” She said sarcastically. “I only regret that I couldn’t go out and buy a French maid’s outfit for you.”

Mark flushed a little at the thought of that, and his poor dick inflated uncomfortably once again.

“But since I couldn’t, I had to settle for jeans a t-shirt. But I think in 50 years this will be the benchmark of sexy.”

“Um, its fine.” Was all Mark could muster.

Julie smiled her comforting smile at Mark and he relaxed a bit.

“If you don’t care to hang around and watch me play Suzi homemaker, I made a list of things you could pick up for dinner.”

“Sure thing. Suzi.” Mark smiled back at her and left.

She had left him a list of groceries that looked like it amounted to herb chicken and potatoes. Though there were a few extra things on there, ice cream, wine, and candles. But no personal effects.

He went back to the room. “Is there anything besides what’s on this list that you’d like me to pick up?”

“I’m only asking you for the essentials.”

Mark took a breath and asked again, more specifically. “Julie, answer me fully.” Statement. “Is there anything you want that I can get for you at the supermarket?”

“Yes. And thank you for asking.” She paused. “I don’t want to put you out though.”

“Just tell me everything you want, and if I don’t want to get it for you, I won’t.”

“Fair enough.” She said, and came down from the step ladder to add a few items to the list.

  • Toothbrush, Oral B.
  • Hairbrush.
  • Razors, Gillette.
  • Dove soap, shampoo, and body moisturizer.
  • And something that caught Mark a little off guard, Lipstick, red #42.

He felt bad for not thinking of getting her these essentials before. She must feel so out of place already, and to feel more uncomfortable because she didn’t have things like a hairbrush and her own soap probably just made it worse.

“Not a problem.” He said and headed out.

When he got back Julie had finished cleaning and was setting up the kitchen to start cooking. She looked a bit frazzled from a day’s worth of cleaning, but she had a natural smile while she worked that made her face glow. The rest of her just followed.

Mark put the groceries down on the table and then handed her a specific bag.

She assumed it was the toiletries she’d asked for, but was totally surprised when she opened it. Mark had gone back to the clothing store and gotten her a few more things. A nice shirt and matching pants. Nice slip on shoes to complete the outfit.

“I thought if you’re going to make me a nice dinner after cleaning my apartment all day, you should at least have something kinda nice to wear while we eat.”

For the first time since she arrived, Julie was the one who actually looked outright surprised. She leaned over and gave Mark a plump kiss on his cheek. The thank you kiss lingered for a moment, neither person pulling back right away.

Julie finally stepped back, and waited a moment to see if Mark would say anything else, but he didn’t.

She gathered up the groceries and started dinner.He stood by and watched for a while, making idle chit-chat. A few times he asked if he could help but was rebuffed.

Not one to really let other people do things for him, Mark finally commanded, “Let me help you. Give me something to do.”And Julie was forced to obey.

She had him cut up and boil the potatoes. Hardly asking for the moon, but it was something.

The prep went surprisingly fast, and then Julie went in the other room and changed quickly.

When she came out she looked stunning. The differences were small, but the overall effect was tremendous. The new cloths, though simple, looked great on her. Complimenting her every curve and feature. Her hair was brushed out and pulled back neatly, with wisps of it framing her face. And the red lipstick completed the picture, making her look classic without needing any more makeup than that.

Mark couldn’t help but stare.

Dinner was equally delicious, and they opened the bottle of wine with the meal.

Julie told him how she really didn’t know how to make many things, and one of them was chili. But what she did make, she did well.Telling him how she liked to know a little about everything, and never liked to do anything halfassed. She didn’t take any classes or anything, rather she just got some recipes from online and made them a few times until she had them down pat.Though Mark couldn’t imagine her in her ‘other life’ ever taking the time to make someone dinner.

And that was a topic that hadn’t come up yet. Her other life. Her ‘real’ life. And their relationship, or lack thereof.

It made him uncomfortable to think about, so he brought up something else.

“You did an amazing job on the place. I really don’t think my apartment has ever been this clean. Thank you.”

He saw her visibly shudder, ever so slightly, but it was evident.

“What was that?” He asked.

“I got a chill from you complimenting me on a job well done. It felt nice. And you are welcome.”

“Did you get to enjoy a bath?”

“Even though you told me to do it, I didn’t get to it. Cleaning was the priority, since you told me to do that first. I was hoping to get to the bath later, partly because you told me to, but also because I really would like to. But that’s only if other commands don’t get in the way.”

Mark didn’t think they would.

After dinner was through, and they had finished the whole bottle of wine, Julie started to clean up, without being asked to.

“Leave that for now.” Mark said, and Julie did as she was told.

“Would you like to take that bath now?” He said.

It was a question.

“I would, very much. But I’m also really enjoying your company and don’t want to leave you to go sit alone in the tub.”

She was skirting the invitation because she couldn’t think of a way to say it without asking it of him. He didn’t make her.

“I am too. And if it wouldn’t make you uncomfortable, I would like to keep you company.” He offered.

She smiled in acknowledgment.

“I’ll meet you in there.” Mark said, and Julie turned towards the bathroom.

Mark gave her a few minutes and then knocked on the door.

“Come in.” She called, and when he entered she was already in the tub and adding more soap to the water.

He sat down on the toilet. Julie was disappointed that he wasn’t going to join her in the bath, but didn’t say it out loud.

“This feels fantastic. Mmmm.” Then she dipped her head under to wet her hair. “Oh yeah. There are few things as nice and relaxing as a hot bath at the end of the day.”

Mark struggled with his inner turmoil. He looked her over, her beautiful body laid bare and wet in front of him. He fought between looking at her, taking her in and reveling in it, and looking away timidly. He reasoned to himself that it was ok, even though he felt it wasn’t, and ultimately his arguments won out and he drew in the sight of her like he was studying fine art.

The real turmoil though were in choosing his next words. To take the next step. Things were moving more quickly than he would have expected. Just days ago this all seemed like an absurd prank. Now he’d more or less accepted the situation and had to decideif he was going to take advantage of it.

“Julie, you should relax as much as you like. Do whatever you want.” He said in a tone that made the statement more of a command than a suggestion.

It wasn’t a gutsy statement, but it was out there, and the ball was in her court.

She looked at him with lustful eyes and didn’t need to think for a moment about what she wanted to do. She squirted some soap in her hands, closed her eyes and sank down a bit deeper into the water. Then she began running her hands over her body. Caressing herself, rubbing, squeezing her breasts and giving extra attention to her nipples.

Her breathing became harder, sexier, and her hands snaked down her body. Stopping briefly to roam over her stomach, up and down her sides and then down to her hips. She raised them slightly, enough for Mark to see the fine curve of her thigh as she traced that line with her hands. Then over her legs, caressing them sensually, erotically. Her body moved in the water, accentuated gently by the waves of water that would cover and then recede from her breasts, as if to draw attention to the beauty of them, and the pert hard nipples at the top. An outward expression of her growing arousal.

The movement of her hands drew his attention back to her legs, which were pressed together as she ran her hands up and down her thighs. Then together between her legs as if to pry them apart.Instead they parted slowly, gently, and her hands traced the ‘V’ up, up until they reached the top. He soaked in the exquisiteness of her sex. Exposed to him.

Then her hand covered it. She pressed her fingers into her folds and moved them deftly, massaging her outer lips as they became more pink with the increased arousal her attention brought. As she caressed her lips, her middle finger dipped deeper into her sex and ran slowly up and down her slit.

Then just her middle finger. He had a full view of her caressing her own sex. Playing with her pussy, right in front of him. For him.Her other hand moved back up her body to her breasts where she tugged at her erect nipples. A slight moan escaped her lips. And then another louder one as she slid her middle finger inside herself. She rocked her hips against her own hand, driving her finger deeper inside and moaning with lust at the result.

She rocked on her hand for what seemed like an eternity, then slid another finger inside. Mark’s own arousal strained at his pants, and he reached down to caress himself in symmetry.

Julie’s finger slowly came back out and traced its way back up her slit to her clit. Pulling aside the hood, she was so aroused that Mark could clearly see the nub, which she slowly stared circling with her finger. With her other hand she made similar circles on her nipples, switching breasts occasionally. Her breathing became louder and her moans more persistent.

As her finger gradually moved faster over her clit, her sounds increased to match. Moans turning to cries as her body moved and writhed under one little finger’s attentions. Her back arched and tensed, her other hand grabbed handfuls of breast, as if to drive the pleasure home, as her finger continued its pleasurable circles.

Her cries reached a crescendo as her body arched and spasmed to match. She yelled out as her orgasm washed over her. She was loud and there was no mistake that her orgasm was genuine, intense, and long. Her cries echoed off the bathroom walls making it sound like the room was filled with her tremendous orgasm.

Then slowly she came back down. Her cries became moans, then just heavy breathing as her finger moved off her clit and she pressed the palm of her hand into her sex. Another brief shudder washed over her and sent ripples through the water. She stayed like that for several moments, letting the second orgasm wash over her like the water. Then slowly she took her hand away from her sex and let out a long breath, relaxing back into the bath.

Finally she opened her eyes, looked over at Mark and smiled a huge grateful smile that said “that was as much for you as it was for me.”And Mark suddenly realized he was still caressing himself through his pants, and quickly pulled his hand away, ashamed as if it’d been caught in the cookie jar.

She just continued to look at him, not saying anything or giving him any cause to feel self conscious. It occurred to Mark that she was the one laying naked in the tub in afterglow.He certainly had nothing to be ashamed of. If anything, he desperately wanted strip down naked and throw himself into the tub. To fuck her, take her quickly and desperately from behind and cum deep inside her.

But he didn’t. He still couldn’t.She finished her bath in private, and he finished himself elsewhere, in private.

Julie toweled off and put on the robe. Mark was sitting in the living room waiting for her.

“You don’t have to sleep here. I’d like it if you’d join me in the bed.”

It was a request, not a command.

She obliged.

Julie was up at the first sound of Mark’s alarm. Even though he hit the snooze button at least twice.

By the time he was out of bed she had already prepared a bagel and coffee for him. Little milk and a lot of sugar, the way he liked it.

“Is there anything you would like me to do for you today?”

“There’s nothing I can think of. You cleaned the place thoroughly yesterday. You should relax today.”

“I think I can handle that. I’m not a big fan of daytime soaps, do you have any good books?”

“Sure, feel free to look around. I’ve got plenty.”

“What are you a fan of?” She asked.

“Well, Steven King comes to mind, but I haven’t read anything new from him a while. Asimov is classic Sci-Fi stuff. Though come to think of it, I like Kurt Vonnegut a lot. Try something by him.”

“Ok. Have a good day. See you later.” She said, and then leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Surprised, Mark turned and left without saying anything further.

Julie started hunting down a Kurt Vonnegut book.

If Mark was distracted at work before, today it was as if a three ring circus was performing in the next cube. There was no way in hell he could concentrate on anything. It took him most of the morning just to read his e-mail. He found himself reading the same lines over and over but thinking about something completely different. When lunchtime rolled around he had only just started on real work. So he worked through his lunch hour. Knowing that if he stopped and took his mind away from what little focus he had now, he’d never get it back.

By the end of his lunch hour, with supreme effort, he had scratched the surface of what he was working on.

His boss stopped by to check on some work from yesterday, and Mark stumbled through an explanation of why it wasn’t done yet.

“Are you all right Mark?” His boss Eric asked.

“Kinda. Not really?”

“You seem a little… off, unfocused.”

“Uh, actually I think I’m coming down with a head cold.” Mark lied. “Its like I’m swimming in a fog and can’t focus.” That part at least was completely true.

“Well, you should go home then. Get some rest and clear your head. You’ve got some PTO right?”

“Yeah, I’ve got more time off accrued than I’ll be able to use this year.” Mark said, though realizing that going home would probably do very little to clear his head.

“Take the rest of the day off and go get some rest. None of this is so dire that it can’t wait.”

“Actually, this report is,” Mark said holding up a manila folder, “But I think Doris could handle it. That is if she’s not too busy with her own stuff.”

Eric took the folder. “I’ll hand it over to her. Thanks. Now go, rest, I’ll see you later.”

“Thanks.” Mark said and gathered up his things to leave.

He didn’t have a great job, but he never had cause to complain about his boss. Eric was a good guy.

Having left work early, Mark was still reluctant to go home. What would happen there? He was uneasy thinking about Julie.

Instead he went to a nearby internet café, got a large coffee and logged on. He spent several hours searching the net for information on mind control, hypnosis,anything that might explain his situation.

There was a lot of information. Conspiracy theories on mind control alone ranged in the hundreds of hits. Most suspected the government of some huge cover ups. Some involved tentacled aliens and anal probes, while others went on at great length about the government’s experiments in the 60’s and the inevitable ties to other long held conspiracies. There were a lot of erotic hypnosis web sites too, but Mark steered clear of those. Not so much out of being prude, but actually out of concern that he might get ideas, and that frightened him.

He finally narrowed his search enough to find some halfway decent info on hypnosis, though most of it wasn’t very practical. A lot of contradictory talk about not being able to make people do things they didn’t want, versus being able to completely crack people’s resolve and reduce them to little more than puppets on strings with the right series of inductions and reinforcements.

None of it really helped clarify what was going on with him though. He figured with enough time he’d probably stumble upon some useful information, but by the time he did, would he even be able to distinguish it from all the nonsense he’d have to wade through to get there?

Finally after several hours, more dead ends than he could count, and way too much coffee, he called it quits and headed home. No more enlightened than when he’d arrived.

At the apartment he found Julie laying naked in bed, reading.

“Hey, you’re home late.” She said, sitting up and putting the book aside. She noticed him uncomfortably trying not to stare, and moved to put on the robe.He didn’t stop her.

“Yeah.” Mark said, thinking about explaining it, but then wondering why bother. “It happens.

“I picked up some dinner on the way home. Hope you like Chinese take out. I didn’t really know what you’d like, so I picked up a bunch of things.”

“Sounds great! I’ll go put on some real clothes.” She said and skirted back off to the other bedroom.

She returned a few minutes later wearing the nicer clothes Mark had gotten her the night before. He was doling the take out onto plates to heat up in the microwave when he noticed her standing there watching him.

“Would you like to do this?” He asked.

“Well…”

“Oh.Here,” He said, motioning to the food and stepping aside, “you take care of this.” This time it was a command. Which she smiled at and did as she was told.

Tonight they actually conversed over dinner.

“What were you reading when I came in?”

“Oh, I had just started Asimov. The Title ‘I, Robot’ seemed kinda apt.”

Mark chuckled at that.“Did you check out anything else today?”

“Yeah, I read Voneguet like you told me to.”

“Told you to?”

“Yeah, you said ‘try Voneguet’, and I took that as an order. So I did.”

“Oh, well I didn’t really mean that as a command, but sure. Ok. And?”

“I picked up Cat’s Cradle because of the name, it was the string game I’d play as a little girl. It was good, a little odd. Ok, a lot odd.

“I wasn’t really expecting an apocalyptic end of the world story.But very creative. Enough that I picked up another of his.”

“Which one?”

“Slaughterhouse Five. The title stood out at me. It was so weird it made Cats Cradle look like Nancy Drew.”

“Never read that, obviously, but I get the point. Its been a while since I read ‘Slaughterhouse’ but I remember it a little.”

“I think I feel a little like the lead character from Slaughterhouse Five. Sort of pulled out of my regular life and into this thing that I can’t understand. Especially the part where he’s in an Alien Zoo, trapped with a girl, and the two find comfort in each other.”

As strange as the comparison was, that was a revelation for Mark. He was starting to feel like Julie was more than just an unexpected house guest, but he really had no way of telling if she felt the same way, or if she was forced to feel a certain way. This was a glimpse into her thoughts.

“We’ve never actually talked about your ‘real life.’ Are you allowed to?” Mark asked.

“I don’t see why not.”

“Well, I’d like to talk about it, but I don’t want to tell you to do it.”

“Its ok, but you’ll have to start us off with a question.”

“Ok, I’ll jump right in with both feet. You seem so nice, now that is. But, well, you used to be a little standoffish before, y’know, now.”

“You’re being kind. I was cold, and you can say that. Though probably not before last week or I would have torn your head off. But between this week and last, I’ve got a new found insight into my behavior.”

“Last week?”

“Sorry, can’t discuss it. Rules.”

“Riiight. So, what is your newfound insight?”

“Well, I was cold, standoffish, whatever you want to call it. But it wasn’t because I was trying to be mean or anything. Though that was definitely the effect. I was just trying to be in control. I was the one to set the rules with how everyone else dealt with me. I rationalized it as being a pretty girl fighting the world so I wouldn’t just be seen as a pretty girl, but as more. So I put up this wall and made people deal with me on my terms.

But it was sort of a catch-22 though, because instead of being seen as a pretty girl, I was seen as a stereotypical ice queen bitch. But once the wall was in place it was easier to keep it up than to try and reinvent myself.

“Yeah, this is all pop-psych 101, but sometimes the simple answers can be the right ones. I hope you never took my behavior towards you personally.” She added.

“Not really, but thanks for saying so anyway. I just never really gave you much thought. I didn’t know you all that well, and just figured you were a bitch, sorry, and that was the whole story. Though I guess I never tried.”

“Oh, don’t start with the ‘afternoon special’ crap ‘I never tried to know you.’ We both know I would have just chewed you up and spat you out.”

“Well, uh, I guess. Yeah. So what brought on this startling revelation?”

“I can’t say much about last week, but that’s when it started. Though the change really started when I got here. And maybe just slightly before. I not only had my own control stripped from me, but I was totally at the mercy of someone else’s control. And I had to like it. And I do, don’t get me wrong. I don’t know if it’s the control mechanism, being stripped of my ‘wall’ and being able to be me, or if it’s a part of me I didn’t know about that can enjoy being controlled, but regardless, its there and I’m liking it so far.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Of course it helps that you’re a nice guy.”

“Yeah, finish last and all.”

“Well, maybe you’ll get some insight too. You’re in complete control of this interaction. If you ‘finish last’ this week, its of your own doing. I keep telling you, no questions asked, and no guilt. You’re in total control. Its up to you to take the reigns or not.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“I am.”

“This is pop psych 101.” Mark said with a laugh.

“Yeah, I guess it is.” She said and laughed back. “Dr. Phil eat your heart out.”

Mark and Julie chatted through the rest of dinner and Mark asked her to clean up when they were done.

“So what would you like to do with the rest of our evening.” Julie asked.

“I had a few thoughts on that…”

“Really?”

“I would like a massage. A full blown, hour long, no inch left ignored, relaxing massage. Can you do that?”

“I’m no professional, but I can try.”

“Then make it so.”

Julie searched the house for something to use for lotion, and settled on using her moisturizer. She also gathered up some candles and found a good CD too.

Mark sat and watched her set up. She laid a towel out on the floor, turned down the lights, lit the candles, and put in the CD.

“Ok, strip.” She said.Mark paused for a second, then got out of his clothes down to his boxers.Julie gave him a disapproving look, but Mark just shrugged at her.

“Lets just keep these on.” He said. “I’ll feel more relaxed.”

“You’re the boss.” She said and motioned for him to lie down on the towel. She squirted some lotion into her hands and rubbed them together to warm it up. Then started with his shoulders.

Julie wasn’t used to giving other people massages, she could probably count on one hand the number of times she’d done it. But she’s gotten enough of them herself at spas to know what to do, at least in theory. And Mark had no reason to complain.

For the next hour Julie proceeded to relax Mark’s back, his neck, arms, legs, even paying special attention to his hands and feet. For that hour Mark was in heaven. The music was a good pick and she had a great touch. And like he had told her, she attended to every inch. Although she was taking that literally, and leaving certain areas for last.

She got up part way through to change CD’s, and when she finally told him to turn over, he looked up, surprised to find her in just her bra and panties. She started working on his upper legs and thighs, and slowly moving up. He took a breath as if to protest, but ultimately said nothing.

Julie gently removed his boxers and lavished her attention on the last few remaining inches, which were already at full attention.

Neither spoke while she paid far more attention to this area than any other. Massaging his inner thighs, and then, finally, stroking him passionately.

Mark closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her jerking him off. He held out long trying not to cum, and when he opened his eyes he saw that she had a hand towel by her side.

She saw him notice it and said in a sexy voice, “Go ahead Mark.”

That was all he needed to hear to put him over the top. He grunted and his hips quivered under her skillful hand, and she was ready for him with the towel as he came hard, while she continued to stroke and milk him for every last drop. And she knew just when to ease off.

Mark laid there spent, more relaxed than he thought he’d ever been, with a gorgeous woman kneeling over him smiling as sexy a smile as he’d seen her make.

“That was amazing.” He finally said.

“Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it.” She smiled back. “What else might you like?”

“Anything I want will have to wait a few minutes.” He replied, looking down at his dick that should have been deflating by now, but was still standing well at attention.

“Are you sure?”

“We’ll see.But me aside, how turned on are you?”

“I can’t even begin to tell you.” She said, and leaned back on her heels to reveal her panties which were dark and damp. “I am so horny right now you have no idea.”

“Lets do something about that. Give me a little strip tease and a sexy dance, Julie.”

She smiled and stood up. Moving slowly with the sensual music. Running her hands up and down her sides like she had done the previous night in the tub, teasing her breasts and moving her hands between her legs and then back up past her stomach to her neck and through her hair.

She unclasped her bra and then seductively slid the straps off her shoulders, teasingly covering herself up as the bra fell away. Then slowly pulling her arms away to reveal her pert tits, and hard erect nipples that she circled with her fingers.

The panties came off next with her bending over straight legged so he got a full view of her ass and her glistening pussy.She continued to dance and tease herself, and Mark, for a few more minutes before he spoke up.

“You may touch yourself now. In fact, you have to. Get yourself off.” And Julie obeyed. Still standing, she gave Mark another masturbation show. Her legs parted and her head flinging her hair around as her body bucked under her own attention.

Two fingers disappeared up inside her, and with her other hand she reached around and teased her ass. Mark clearly got a thrill out of this, and his dick strained to get even bigger.

Julie didn’t take long to bring herself off in a loud convulsive orgasm that dropped her to her knees and left a wet trail down her leg.She looked up at Mark, smiling a dirty little ‘thank you’ smile and asked “What next, baby?”

Without missing a beat, Mark said, “Fuck me.”

It was definitely a command.

She pounced.

They had sex twice that night, once quickly right there on the floor, and again later in his bed before they drifted off to sleep together. Both naked and with warm smiles on their faces.