The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’m yours (signed, sealed, delivered)

(MC, MF, MD)

What would you really do if a gorgeous woman showed up on your doorstep proclaiming to do anything you ask?

I’m Yours – Part 1: Sunday & Monday

Legalees: This is a work of fiction and does not represent any real people, places, or incidents. This work is copywrited and is not to be redistributed without the author’s permission.

Please send comments to me at

The doorbell rang again.

The person wasn’t being obnoxious, but they were persistent.

It’s one thing to get a wrong number call early on a Sunday morning, but someone at the door was just too much.

Mark pulled some jeans on over the boxers he was wearing in bed, and last night’s t-shirt from the top of the laundry pile, and headed for the door, which was being rapped on yet again.

“Alright, alright! I’m coming, hold on.” Mark called out to the determined visitor. Hoping it wasn’t some religious kook, but mentally working on what he’d say if it was.

Mark opened the door and was met with maybe not the last thing he’d ever expect, but definitely in the bottom 10.

Julie Corrigan was at his house, at his door, at this hour. For a moment that seemed like an eternity Mark just stared at her. At first he didn’t recognize her at all. This was all so out of context, that he was just staring at her thinking, ‘this chick looks really familiar.’ Then her name clicked, but the reason was still very absent. He couldn’t guess what could bring her here, at this hour, and a hundred ideas ran through his head—each more fantastic than the last. And not a one even remotely close to the truth.

There wasn’t a single logical reason in the world for Julie to be a Mark’s house at any time. She would barely even give Mark the time of day in most situations. So any circumstances that he could think of for her to come by were just ridiculous.

Since Mark was just standing there agape and unresponsive, Julie finally spoke up.

“Hi Mark,” She said in a voice that was as beautiful as she was, but not even remotely as cold, “I’m yours.”

That did very little to clear up Mark’s confusion.

“Sorry? You’re what?”

“I’m yours, honey. Signed, sealed, and delivered.” She said in a sing-song voice, playing on the classic song.

“Um, ok. So, uh, what can I do for you?” Mark finally stammered out.

“Its not about what you can do for me, I’m here for you. But as long as you’re asking, you could start by inviting me in.” She said with a smirk. “I might be wearing a long coat, but its not as warm under here as you might think, and there’s a bit of an early morning chill in there air.”

“Uhhh, sure—sure, come in.” And he stepped aside and gestured for her to come into the house. “Sorry the place is a little, uh, unkempt, but I wasn’t exactly expecting any visitors.

“No, I imagine you weren’t. And its perfectly all right.” Julie said as she strode past him. She barely looked around his apartment as she walked into the living room, as if the surroundings weren’t in the least bit important to her. She settled into a plush chair facing back towards a still exasperated Mark, and crossed her legs to get comfortable.

Even though she hadn’t bothered to take off her overcoat, she looked completely at ease and perfectly at home, despite her surprise appearance and entry.

Shrugging aside his puzzlement and putting on a bold voice Mark asked,“Ok, Julie, I can’t for the life of me even imagine what you’re doing here, so why don’t you cut to the chase and tell me what this is about?”

“Well, the quick of it is like I said, ‘I’m yours’, but that probably doesn’t make much sense to you. So let me elaborate; for one full week I am yours to use as you see fit. I will do anything you ask of me with just a few exception, and I’ll be happy to do it. No questions asked, not a single one, no request is too much, and that’s it. So in a nutshell, ‘I’m yours.’ To do with as and use as you please.”

If Mark was bewildered before, it was both worse and more clear now.This was up there among the strangest things that had ever happened to him. Not quite as weird as when he had passed out in college and woken up in the rafters of the school gym, but definitely even weirder than the threesome he’d had with the twins way back in high school. But the sheer absurdity of this really only pointed to one explanation. This was a joke. An extraordinarily bizarre joke, with no reasonable explanation, but it had to be a joke. But by who? Why? And how in the world did they get Julie to go along with it? She barely even had a sense of humor, let alone even care enough about him to do something like this.

“Right.” Mark finally said, after her words ran around in his head a few times like a hamster in a wheel. “You’re mine.”

“All yours.”

“To do with as I please.”

“As you please.”

“Y’know, you repeating what I say doesn’t help.”

“Sorry.” She said, with genuine feeling. Like she really wasn’t trying to mock him.

“Ok, funny. So who put you up to this?”

“Well, that’s one of the rules, I can’t tell you who sent me. Or why. Or especially ‘how’.”

“Of course you can’t.” Mark said, and headed back to the front door. He poked his head out and looked around to see if he could spot someone watching this. The orchestraterof this absurd joke. Or a camera crew ready to ask him to sign a waiver so his surprised face could be broadcast to a million people. Or anything. But there was nothing out of the ordinary outside. So he came back inside, and studied Julie up and down, but learned nothing new.

“Whatever. I don’t get the joke, and it doesn’t really seem all that funny anyway. If there’s a reality show crew outside waiting to jump in a yell surprise, you can tell them I’m not interested.”

“Mark, its not a joke.”

“It is, and that’s enough. I think you should leave.”

“I can’t, that’s another one of the rules. I’m not allowed to leave your place during the one week period.”

“Still not funny. You need to go. Now.”

“I can’t. So I won’t. I’m really sorry this is upsetting you. And if you believed me you’d realize this is a lot weirder for me than it is for you. But I can’t leave, and you probably shouldn’t try and force me to.”

“Fine, then I’m calling the cops. They can deal with this. I haven’t even had my coffee yet!” Mark moved to pick up the phone.

“Mark, please don’t call the police. Just talk to me for a minute. Its not a joke.”

Mark moved to start dialing.

“Stop! Mark, if the police come, it won’t look good for you. I have no ID on me. Nothing actually, besides the coat I’m wearing. And if the cops come I’m going to tell them I’m a hooker and you’re calling them instead of paying me.

“I know it’s a terrible lie, and it would be hurtful, but that’s what I’d have to say, and I’m sure it would really screw up the rest of your week. So instead of putting us both through that, why don’t you sit down and talk to me for a bit? Please?”

Mark thought for a moment about what she said. The ice queen would tell the police that she was a hooker? Unlikely. But maybe she would? Would that be any weirder than her being here in the first place? And did she just essentially tell him she was naked underneath her coat? No fucking way.

But still…. He slowly put the phone back and turned around to face her.

“Tell me one more time why you’re here?”

“To do as you like. I’m yours. For one week. No catch. Well, not really. And your week started as soon as I walked in the door.”

“You have to do anything I tell you to.Ok, take off your coat.”

Julie stood and removed her coat. Just as she’d said, she was completely naked underneath. She stood there in all her glory, not showing a hint of embarrassment for her predicament, not trying to cover her private parts or show them off either. She just stood and let Mark take her all in.

And he did. He stared in bewilderment, which he was getting very good at this morning, and looked her up and down. Then suddenly realizing the situation and was embarrassed himself.“Put your coat back on!” He said quickly, like he’d just been caught looking at something he wasn’t supposed to.

“If you say so. But it makes no difference to me.” She said and bent over provocatively to pick the jacket up off the floor. She looked back to see Mark sneaking a glance at her snatch from behind as she lingered, bent over for a moment longer than necessary. Mark turned beet red and quickly looked away. Julie stood up, put the coat on, then sat back down in the chair.

“I didn’t tell you you could sit back down!” Mark said triumphantly. Realizing she’s sat down on her own, like he’d found the flaw in her story.

“Mark, I’m here at your beck and call. But I’m not a robot and this isn’t a game of ‘simon sez.’ I’ll do whatever you want, and I’ll be happy to do it. But I’ve still got a mind of my own and will behave normally, unless you specifically tell me to do otherwise.”

“Look, I don’t know how anyone in the freakin world got you to strip naked in front of me, or why, but this is unbelievable. And you can’t expect me to believe it, no matter how naked you get!”

“I can’t, no. But that won’t change the fact that its true. Try me.”

“Ok, for starters, I can’t deal with any more of this until I have some coffee. So go fetch me a cup.”

“One cup of coffee coming up.” She said pleasantly. “And Mark, just because I’ll do whatever you ask doesn’t mean you have to be mean about it. Telling me to ‘fetch’ isn’t very nice. Like I said, I’m happy to do whatever you ask. But it would be appreciated if you showed a little respect.” She said with a sterner voice, but added a sweet smile at the end, as if to show that she was still happy.

“Sure. Sorry.” Mark replied, not really sure what he was apologizing for, but felt the need to anyway. He plopped down into the sofa and watched her in the kitchen figuring out his coffee machine. So she was making him coffee, that didn’t just make this whole cockamamie story true.

Mark was still lost in thought, still expecting the phone to ring or the door bell to sound with a big “Gotcha!” when Julie asked from the Kitchen, “What would you like in your coffee Mark?”

“Uh.. a little milk and a lot of sugar. Thanks.”

A moment later she walked back out and handed him a steaming cup. He took a hesitant sip that met his approval. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” She said, and stood there, as if waiting for another command.

“Yeah?”

“Is there anything else you want?” She asked.

“I thought you weren’t, like, a robot?”

“I’m not, but I am here to do what you want. If we’re going to just play this game all morning its going to get really tired, really fast.

“So, is there anything else I can do for you?” She asked again. Genuinely sweetly.

“Not right now.” Mark said, and Julie returned back to her chair.

Mark drank his coffee and tried to wrap his brain around this. There wasn’t a chance in hell this was true. Not even a little bit. It was just way to freaking bizarre. Things like this don’t happen in real life. They just don’t. People don’t fly, Martians don’t exist, and fucking hot, ice queen women don’t show up on your doorstep nearly naked and proclaim their obedience to you for a week. Flying men and Martians are hoaxes in supermarket tabloids, and this had to be more of the same.

“Julie, stand up.” She did. “Do you have to go to the bathroom?”

“Not really, I guess.”

“Pee.”

“Excuse me?”

“I want you to pee.” She turned to look for the bathroom, “No, right were you are. Where you’re standing. If you’ll do anything I ask, I’m telling you to pee right there.”

Julie looked upset for a moment, then relaxed her face, and her bladder, and let her liquid run down her leg and into a puddle on the floor.She didn’t really have to go to the bathroom, so there wasn’t much, but it was there just the same.

“Oh fuck.” Was all Mark could muster.

Julie clearly wasn’t happy, but she also had to happily do whatever he asked. So she stood there in a puddle of her own making, feeling a little stunned herself, but overall fairly neutral.

“No questions asked Mark. You say ‘pee’ I pee.”

Clearly Mark didn’t believe his last ploy would actually work, and he was taken aback.

“The bathroom is down the hall. You can go clean yourself up if you want. And take a shower. Towels are in the hall closet. Take one from the top, the ones on the bottom are shit.”

“Thanks.” She said and turned and left.

Julie took her shower and Mark cleaned up the mess. When she came back out she was again wearing the overcoat, which smelled of piss.

“I guess you didn’t come with a change of clothes?”

“Nope. I’ll wear nothing if you want.”

“That’s ok. You can go in the second bedroom and take that off. I’ll wash it later. I’ll go find you something to put in on in the meantime.”

Mark found some old sweatpants there were way to small for him (but he’d never thrown out), and a t-shirt for Julie to wear. Julie was sitting naked on his desk chair, and Mark quickly looked away as he handed her the clothes.

“Thank you Mark.” She said and took the offering. “And please don’t be embarrassed by me. I am here for you.”But Mark left her alone to get dressed none-the-less.

Despite being small for him, even tied tightly the pants were huge and too long, and the t-shirt draped over her and hung well below her waist.She was also barefoot, having left off the wet shoes she’d arrived in.

“… sorry.” Mark mumbled at her haggard look. Yet even with the drab cloths, her beauty was unmistakable. Her breasts, though braless were perky behind the thin t-shirt, and the beauty of her face was radiant even without any makeup.

Mark looked at her as though seeing her for the first time. In magazines and photos women can be beautiful without context. But in real life, even the hottest women can be unattractive if they’re a bitch. And to Mark, Julie had simply held no appeal. She was so cold and so off-putting that despite being gorgeous, Mark never really considered her anything special. Granted, he didn’t know her all that well to begin with. She was a close friend of his buddy’s girlfriend. So by design he saw her a lot, but never spoke to her much, and when he did, her responses tended to be curt.

But here an now, stripped of her dignity, her attitude, and frankly actually being polite, Mark was starting to see past the wall of rude she normally had erected around her.

Then Mark caught himself staring and looked away.

“Nothing to be sorry for, Mark. You weren’t expecting company, and I don’t feel self conscious at all. I’ll wear whatever you like.”

“Sure. Ok.

“So, uh, where do we go from here?”

“Anywhere you want.” She said, and walked up nearer to him. Slinking almost. “We’re limited only by your imagination.” She said, and smiled at him.

He remained silent.

“I’ll do whatever you want.Anything. I’m yours.”

Mark finally got the hint. And jumped back! “Woah! Hey there! Ok, woah! No!”

“Channeling Keanua Reaves?” She joked, and again stepped closer to him.

“No, uh, go sit over there.” He commanded, and she sat. “We’re not going there!”

“Why not?” She said, in almost mock disappointment.

“What do you mean why not? Because…” But he couldn’t put into words his reasons. “We’re just not. I’m not like that.”

“You mean you’re a – ”

“NO! I’m just not, you just showed up, peed on my floor, and then come onto me! This is too much. And we’re not going there.” Mark said firmly. Even though the bulge in his pants clearly had other ideas.

“If you say so.” She replied, and then knowingly looked down at his pants. He quickly sat down.

“Oh yeah, I say so.”

“So, where do we go from here?”

Mark had Julie make him breakfast while he showered. Then had her pick out clothes for him for the day. Just to continue testing and using her willingness to obey. She cheerfully did everything he asked. Without question or guilt, like she said.

They watched a little TV, though there’s really nothing on Sundays outside of football season. He kept looking at her, waiting for something to happen, though he had no idea what. And she would just smile back at him.

At one point he had her come over and pinch him, and she did, on his ass, smiled and returned to her chair.

“So, you’re here all week huh?”

“Yes, I’m here all week. Enjoy the buffet, and tip your waitress.

“Heh, sorry, a little humor to try and lighten the moment. But yeah, I’m yours for a week.” She answered.

“This is going to be a fun week.” He said sarcastically.

“It can be.” She smirked back.

Mark didn’t have any plans for the day, but he also didn’t exactly plan to spend the day entertaining an uninvited house guest.He found things to do. Some laundry, which she couldn’t do because the machines were in the basement of the apartment complex and she couldn’t leave. But she did neatly fold everything and put it all away. Mark was put off by her handling his cloths, which seemed sort of intimate, especially for some girl that had just showed up on his doorstep and presented herself to him. But he reasoned why not use her if she’s here?

After a while he had totally run out of mundane things to do around the house, and couldn’t put off some errands he had to run. He had to go, and he had to leave her in his apartment. Alone. He thought of any reason not to trust her there.

It wasn’t like he had anything that someone would go out of the way to steal, and he knew who she was. He didn’t have anything special on his computer, or any thing else like that. So basically there was no reason she couldn’t stay.

So he left. Ran some errands and did some food shopping, picked up a DVD to watch later. For the few hour he was gone the whole thing played over and over in his head. And the more he thought about it, the more it sank in. He had a woman in his house at his beck and call. She wouldn’t leave, but she would do anything he asked.

And she had made it pretty clear that sex was certainly an option. He thought about all the things he’d like to do to her. Positions. Role playing, and as he thought it out, kinky thoughts played through his head.

But he knew he couldn’t do any of that. It just wasn’t right. He couldn’t put his finger on why though, he just knew it to be true. He was a consummate gentleman. The nice guy that didn’t necessarily always finish last, but he was a good guy and wouldn’t take advantage of this. Was it really ‘taking advantage’ though, if she was presenting herself to him? Yes, it was. He couldn’t define why, but he knew it was. Still, he couldn’t help but think about ‘what if’.

Mark picked up some fixings for dinner, nothing fancy, but enough for two.He had a dinner guest. Although he wasn’t sure if ‘guest’ was the right word.She wasn’t unwelcome but she wasn’t exactly invited either.

Mark was still unsure how he felt about the whole thing. Julie hadn’t been rude. And as far as he could tell she was telling the truth, or at least holding steadfast to the lie. Heck, she could very well be gone when he got home. Bored of putting on the charade without an audience, and left.He was past calling the police on her, and was too much of a gentleman to throw her out, physically or otherwise. If she was staying, he’d deal with it. Plus, it was still more than he could really get his head around. True, untrue, it was too left of center to make any sense.

Pulling up to his apartment there was no way to tell if Julie was still there. Mark gathered up his bags and headed to the front door. Fumbling for his keys, he was actually anxious to find out. Then the door opened for him and Julie was standing there in the sweats and t-shirt he’d left her in. She stuck out a hand, offering to take his bags. He said it was ‘ok’ and carried them to the kitchen himself.

He put everything away and though about asking Julie to make dinner for him. He’d only bought a rotisserie chicken and some microwave vegetables and rolls, so it was nothing over the top. But then he thought it would be petty to have her do it, just to have her do it. He never asked for anyone to wait on him hand and foot. Then again, he never asked for an uninvited guest either. Still, no need to be petty, so he got everything together while she sat and watched him.

Julie hadn’t done much with her free time.There was very little on TV, so when she got bored with that she went in search of a hair dryer, and failing to find one, brushed her hair out as best she could and then took a nap. She was awoken by the sound of Mark pulling up.

Dinner was uneventful. There wasn’t much conversation, mostly because Mark just felt uncomfortable. Julie didn’t offer much up either, and Mark couldn’t figure out if it was because she was standoffish or if she was just as uncomfortable as he was. Either way he didn’t ask.

They watched the DVD together. It was a generic summer flick. Not too heavy on story, but actually better than average. After mulling it over in his head for 20 minutes, Mark asked Julie to make some microwave popcorn. They sat and watched the movie, sharing popcorn and laughing together, enough that it almost felt like a date and Mark was really enjoying himself.He thought about asking her to sit next to him, possibly even putting his arm around her and getting comfortable. But the circumstances were still fresh on his mind and he decided not to say anything.

Normally Mark would stay up much later than he should, goofing off and watching tv or surfing the net. But he felt uncomfortable with his unsolicited guest there, and opted for an early night.

He had thought about the sleeping arrangements during the movie and decided that he wasn’t going to forfeit his comfort for this crazy turn of events. Besides, he was the one who had to get up for work tomorrow.

So Mark got some extra bedding and brought it out to the couch.

“I’ll do that myself.” Julie offered, watching Mark awkwardly trying to make the sheets make the couch look inviting.

“Uh I got it.” Mark said, then looked at her, then the couch. “Or you could do it.

“Um, is there anything else I can get you?”

“Would you happen to have an extra toothbrush?”

Damn! Mark thought to himself. He should have realized to get one at the supermarket. But he wasn’t really thinking of her as an overnight guest at the time.

Fortunately he remembered he had an extra one. A cheap obligatory toothbrush he took home from his last dentist visit, and got it for her.

“Thanks.” She said, in a still upbeat way.He was struggling with the situation, but if she had any problem with it she wasn’t really showing it.

How much of that had to do with whatever reason she was here? That she was ‘his’?

Mark didn’t know her well, but he didn’t recall her being excessively upbeat. Nor really down either. Mostly just cold. Well, people can change right? But this was an offbeat change by any standards.

“You’re welcome. Well, goodnight.”

“Mark, one more thing. If I can be a bother. I’d rather not sleep in these cloths, and I don’t expect anything you have to fit me any better. I would prefer to sleep nude, that is if it won’t bother you?”

He thought it over. There really wasn’t any reason it should bother him. Except for the thought of it made him uneasy. But that wasn’t enough of a reason to put her out.

“Sure.” He said, “But let me grab you something.” And he left to get his robe.

“If you’re going to get up or hang out or anything, would you put this on?” He offered her the robe. “It should fit, and I never really used it.”

“Ok. Thanks. It is nice and soft.” She said, holding the terrycloth up to her face and giving him what he swore was a Marilyn Monroe look.

“Good night Julie.”

“Good night Mark.” She said with a smile in her voice.

As he walked back to his room he thought of the irony that he was going to sleep, to dream, and it would still make more sense than his waking life.

Monday.

In the morning Mark woke up early and couldn’t fall back to sleep. He did his best not to wake Julie, and decided on a fast food breakfast rather than stay at the house and have an awkward morning.

At work Mark couldn’t concentrate. Julie had still been there in the morning. Naked under those sheets. His sheets. Waiting for him to tell her to do things.

To command her. Direct her. And she would do them.

She would obey them.

Obey him.

Not only was he distracted by his thoughts, but also by the semi-erection those thoughts brought on for nearly the entire day. He couldn’t focus on the work at hand, and rarely left his desk for fear of the tent in his trousers drawing awkward glances. When the clock struck 4:30 Mark bolted for the door, a half hour earlier than he should, and considerably earlier than normal.No one really noticed or cared.

He found another irony in the fact that earlier he had rushed out of the house to avoid Julie, and now he was leaving work early.. to get home? Was he rushing home, or rushing away from work. It seemed sort of 50/50 and he couldn’t really answer it for himself. He thought of going somewhere to kill some time, but what would be the point of that since he’d just bailed out of work anyway.

Julie was home, of course, but she didn’t greet him at the door this time. She was wearing his robe instead of yesterday’s clothes, and watching something syndicated on TV.

“Hello Mark!” She sang as he came in. “How was work?”

‘How was work’? She’s asking me about work, like everything is normal and we’re some regular couple.“Work was fine. Thanks for asking. What are you watching?”

“Angel.”

“Angel, as in the Vampire with a Soul?”

“Yeah. They’re re-running season 4, which was the best I think.”

“You watch Angel?”

”Yeah. Why?”

“Well, I don’t know, I guess I just thought genre shows were for geeks. I didn’t know hot girls watched it too.”

“Well, Angel is hot, Gunn is cute, and since Wesley got this dark streak in him he’s got this really great ‘bad boy’ thing going on. Besides that, it’s a funny show.

“You don’t watch it?” She added.

“Actually, I do. But I’m also a geek.”

“And I’m a hot girl, apparently.” She said with a smirk.

“Yeah. But you know that.”

“Yeah, I kinda do.” She smiled. “But I’m not feeling all that hot in this oh so sexy bathrobe. Y’know, bathrobes are only sexy in small doses, and I’ve definitely exceeded my quotient for the day.”

“Do you want me to take you shopping?” Mark asked hesitantly.

“Well, yes and no. I’d love for you to take me shopping, but still, I can’t leave the house.”

“So what then?”

“Well, I can’t really ask you to do anything for me. Part of the rules. Though that one isn’t as strict as the ‘no leaving’ rule and actually has some gray areas.”

“Ooooohkaaaaay.” Mark thought for a minute, contemplating asking her more about the rules, but deciding against it for the time being. “I guess I could go get you some things. You’d have to tell me what to get though. And don’t even bother putting ‘Prada handbag’ on the list.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” She said, and wrote down a few things.

A pair of jeans to wear around the house. A t-shirt that fit right. Shoes, underwear and a bra. Taking the chance that he will actually read the size tag. She didn’t however ask for anything to sleep in. And she didn’t want to go overboard with her requests.

She also recommended a store nearby to get the items a decent price.

Figuring he had nothing better to do, Mark headed out to get Julie her clothes. Which just added a whole ‘nother level to the strangeness of the whole thing.

“Mark, before you go, do you want to pick up some dinner? I can make something.”

“Really?” He said with genuine surprise. She didn’t strike him as the cooking type. But then again, she didn’t strike him as the ‘watching Angel’ type either.”

“I can tell by the look on your face that you don’t think I can cook. Well, you’d be mostly right. But I can do a couple of things, and one of them is make a mean frozen pizza.”

He cocked his head, just not expecting the joke.

“Joke, joke. Really, pick up a pizza tonight, and maybe I’ll send you for something more elaborate tomorrow night. I really can cook a few things well.”

Mark got Julie some clothes and picked up a frozen pizza.

Julie was happy to have actual clothes that fit and quickly put them on, though not before Mark had to ask her to go into the bedroom to change.

Dinner was once again uneventful, but they didn’t just retire to the TV afterwards.

“Can I talk to you?” Mark asked.

“Of course you can.”

“Can I trust you to be honest with me?”

“Yes, but if you’re not sure you could always tell me to tell the truth.”

“Ok, I’m telling you to tell me the truth. Although if I don’t believe all this then telling you to tell the truth won’t hold any more weight than if I didn’t.”

“Well, I’d have told you the truth anyway, but now I have to.”

“What is this all about?”

“What do you mean?”

“You being here. Doing this. Sleeping naked! All of it.”

“Sorry, I can’t say. Except for the naked part. I just prefer to sleep naked. We have to spend the whole day confined in our clothing, I like to shed it all at night and feel a little more free when I sleep.”

“Ok. So you can’t tell me why you’re here.Can’t or won’t.”

“Does it matter? I can’t. ‘Won’t’ is just the result.”

“Then you’re not telling me the truth.” Mark snapped back.

“I’m telling you all the truth I am able to.”

“I could ask you something personal to see.”

”I couldn’t stop you if I wanted.”

Mark contemplated a question for a minute.

“Do you masturbate?”

“Of course. I am human.”

“Ok. How often?” Mark asked quickly caught up in her quick answer.

“Maybe a few times a week, when the urge hits me.”

“Uh, elaborate.” Mark prodded. Not really sure what he meant by the question.

“Ok. Well… there’s no set mood. I’ll do it sometimes if I’m in a good mood, or sometimes to break up a bad mood. Or occasionally just to relax. I like to draw myself a bath, with lots of good smelling bubble bath and slink into the tub. I feel really relaxed and I’ll masturbate and enjoy the moment.”

She waited for some response from Mark, but when the silence drew on longer than a few beats she continued to elaborate.

“I really like the smooth feeling of the soap on my hands as I caress myself. Moving my hands over my breasts. Guys think breasts are like the mecca of a girl’s body, but there’s more to it. I like the feeling of a caress on my tummy, on my hips, my legs, through my hair. Though it all leads to one place. I move my hand between my legs and feel my pussy. I my hand is slippery with a little soap, but I know its really my own wetness that is so slick. I’ll play with my outer lips for a bit, during sex that part just doesn’t get any attention, and it feels good. From there I slide a finger between my lips. Running it in the valley of my pussy. Feeling my slickness. I’ll slide a finger inside. That first feeling is the best. Like the first bite of great food, or the feeling at first of new sheets against your skin. But waaay better. The feeling of something filling my pussy, brushing up inside, then slowly out and back in again. That really gets me going. But really its just foreplay, until…” She paused for a moment, and drew in a sharp breath, remembering the feeling.

“Eventually I work my way to my clit. That little touch. Mmm. With just one finger I rub myself gently, slowly. Playing with my breasts with the other hand, pulling on my nipples, but its really all about my clit. I loose myself in my clit. The feeling, oh the feeling, it is too much.

“Sometimes I don’t use my fingers, sometimes I’ll turn the faucet on and let the feeling of the warm water pouring down just engulf me.

“It usually doesn’t take too long. Though I do draw it out sometimes to savor the feeling, but not often, and not too long. Just the right touch, the right motion sends me right over the top and I cum.I always cum. Sometimes bigger than others, but its always good.

“I’ll run my hands over my body and enjoy the feeling of the orgasm receding. Let the warmth radiate through the rest of my body. Even in a hot bath I can still feel it move through me. Like your first sip of coffee in the morning that you can feel move down through you.

“Then I’ll just lay in the tub and soak. Relax.”

Julie had closed her eyes without thinking as she spoke, and had been running her hands over herself as she described her most intimate acts in detail to Mark.

He was still sitting there, quietly, listening intently. He saw her open her eyes and look at him. Having reached the climax of her description. His erection was obvious, and she had opened her eyes in time to see him adjusting himself.

But he didn’t say anything. Just continued to look at her.

“I don’t get to masturbate like that too often.” Julie continued. “Who has the time? Usually I’ll touch myself in bed, mostly using the vibrator in my nightstand, but not always. Its nothing fancy, though they do get really fancy. Its just a classic ten dollar vibrator. And oh it feels good. Its different from the water in the tub, and definitely different from my own touch. But not necessarily better or worse. Most guys think a vibrator is just a moving dildo. But its not all about penetration. Sure it feels good inside, but just as often it feels great just vibrating on my clit. Starting off softly and then pressing it harder against my pussy, pressing my hips up against the vibrator and hard into my clit… and over the top. I cum hard, usually, and it doesn’t course all through my body like it does when I masturbate in the tub. It doesn’t have the same afterglow, and you can’t leave a vibrator on a sensitive clit afterwards. But it is oh so good.And I sleep soundly afterwards.”

Julie had kept her eyes open and watching Mark as she spoke that time. He was clearly straining against his pants, and she imagined it must have required a lot of self control for him not to touch himself while she told him about her masturbation.

“I also – ”

“OK!” Mark said abruptly, but no loudly, cutting her off. “Ok. Right.”

He flustered for a moment. And there was silence.

“I’m convinced you’re telling the truth. Would you have told me any of that if I hadn’t made you?”

“Probably not. But don’t let that bother you. I enjoyed it.” She said, emphasizing the last bit.

“This doesn’t bother you?”

“That didn’t.”

“How do you feel about all this? About this, um, situation? You can’t tell me the why’s or the how’s, but surely you can tell me how you feel.”

“Its weird. I know this would normally really piss me off, but it doesn’t. It seems perfectly natural to talk to you like this. To do what you ask of me. Whatever you ask of me. And what’s really weird is that I really like doing it. It doesn’t give me a sexual thrill, though that is there, but more it feels like buying someone a really great gift you know they’ll love, or doing them a great favor. Its just a really good feeling. I like it.And I don’t mind liking it.”

“Really? You don’t feel, well, uncomfortable?”

“Not in doing what you ask. But to be perfectly honest, not that I have a choice, I’m a little sad that you don’t ask me to do more. I know it sounds like the company line, but ‘I’m yours,’ and I want you to use me. However you want. And I guess if what you want is not to use me, then I should be ok with that too.” She paused, her smile faded a bit. “But that wouldn’t be nearly as fun.”

“Oh, well, I hadn’t thought of it that way. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.” Mark said, finally getting a feeling of what she must be feeling. And that if he was going to spend a week in the twilight zone, he might as well break down and accept it.

“I’ll try to ask you to do more.” He added, and realized the total absurdity of the statement, and yet how it was completely not absurd at the moment.

Regardless, Julie’s smile returned. And Mark felt a bit of warmth himself from that, like he was giving her a gift.

“Does it matter what it is that I have you do? Like does it have be something significant like making me dinner versus making you cluck like a chicken?”

“It feels the same to me. There’s a cause and an effect. You ask me to do something, and I do it. The intricacy of it doesn’t really matter. Although on a personal level I do feel better actually doing something for you less mundane than clucking like a chicken.”

“I think I’m starting to believe that this is real, and not someone pulling something on me. Though I guess someone somewhere ultimately has to be responsible for this. But its just sort of hit me like a ton of bricks. So I’m going to go to bed. Should I tell you to do the same?”

“If that’s what you want. Sorry to sound like I can’t make a choice, but really, I can’t tell you what you should tell me. Its one of the rules.”

“Can you tell me what the rules are?”

“Nope.” She looked disappointed again. “I don’t think I really know what they are until they come up. Somehow I just sorta know them.”

“Ok I guess. Well then, I’m telling you to go to bed.”

Julie obeyed. And even though after hearing her talk earlier he desperately wanted to watch her strip, he felt like he had intruded on her privacy enough. When he heard her slide under the sheets he turned back around.

“Good night Julie. Thanks for talking with me.”

“You’re welcome Mark.”

“Oh, and Julie, go to sleep now!” Mark said, like a bad stage hypnotist.

Julie immediately closed her eyes and her head rolled softly to the side on the pillow. Mark leaned closer, as if to see if she had really just fallen asleep like he had turned off a light.

“BOO!” Julie said as she opened her eyes wide and sat up slightly.

“Christ!” Mark exclaimed as he stumbled backwards.

Julie laughed out loud for a bit. “Sorry Mark. I couldn’t resist.”

“But?” Mark tried to get out a question.

“Like I told you yesterday, I’m not a robot. You can’t just turn me on and off.Like yesterday, if you had told me to pee again I wouldn’t have. Couldn’t have. You can tell me to do things, and I think you can even tell me to like it. But I’m still me, still a regular person.”

“Ok. Oh, um, sorry about the pee thing. It was the first ridiculous thing I could think of.”

“Mark, don’t apologize for asking me to do anything. I told you I’ll do anything, no questions asked. No guilt. I told you I like doing what you want, because you want it. Cause and effect. The actual content of the act doesn’t really matter.”

“I’ll try to keep that in mind.Good night Julie.” Mark said and turned and left. Still feeling a little ashamed being reminded about the pee thing, despite her reassurance.

The day before seemed like an eternity ago. It was certainly a different state of mind.

She would do anything he asked her to do. No questions. No guilt. And she’d like doing it.

The possibilities were endless. But if he felt that much guilt over making her piss herself, he surely wasn’t going to cross any other lines.

He went to bed with a hard on that wouldn’t relent. Every time he pulled his thoughts away long enough for his dick to deflate, he’d come back around to her absolutely erotic description of getting herself off.

Finally, uncomfortably, he drifted off.

His dreams were detailed and sexual.