The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author Note:

Originally posted on Yazzers Stories.

I, Wife

Chapter 8

As Janey peered through the glass wall of the lab where, less than a week ago, she willingly allowed CyberVault Solutions to implant a brain-altering microchip into her body, she couldn’t help but shiver as her blood felt icy cold. The lab was dark; empty. The robotic arm that performed the delicate surgery sat motionless, resting until it was time to awaken and transform another life.

She remembered watching other employees go through the process as she and Blair awaited their turn that day.

We could’ve backed out then and there, she thought. Run for it and gotten jobs at big box consumer computer stores. Her mind flashed back to Blair, bouncing blankly like a mechanical doll on a large suction-cup dildo atop Mr. Reed’s desk—a perverted decoration for his office. She remembered Blair when she met her in line, a brilliant programmer still in possession of her plucky personality, asking Janey, “am I crazy to agree to this?”

Is Blair gone forever? Janey wondered. She quickly let that thought go, as she worried she might go insane if she let it rattle around her mind for too long. Besides, she had a purpose in slowing down to inspect the laboratory as she was on her way to the warehouse to carry out Mr. Reed’s command.

Matt had told her to get a look at the lab—just to see what it was like during the day. It had been hopping on orientation day, but now that everyone had gotten their chips implanted, it was dormant.

It probably hasn’t been used since… Janey thought, trailing off as she recollected the night that Mr. Reed lured her back to switch out her malfunctioning chip. She had blurry memories of being back in the gurney as the robotic arm hummed at work behind her, as she laid on her stomach, as Mr. Reed stood at the control panel, as Blair licked his balls…

I wish that had been me… she thought, daydreaming of Mr. Reed’s ballsack—then violently snatching her attention back to the task at hand.

As if on instinct, Janey tried the glass door, grabbing the long stainless steel handle bar and pulling—and was surprised to find that it opened.

The lab was unlocked.

Janey couldn’t investigate any further at the moment, being that she needed to go to the warehouse to pick up a box of buttplugs—large buttplugs—as well as one small one for herself. She let the lab door close back and walked away.

The lab is empty and unlocked during the day, Janey observed. Good to know.

With one last shiver, Janey picked up her pace and continued on past the lab.

She finally reached the end of the walkway and continued on down a long corridor that ended at a bank of elevators. Janey pressed the down arrow and patiently waited as a soft ding preceded one set of doors humming open. She stepped on, and then, as the elevator doors slid softly shut, Janey took a deep breath.

She had no idea what she was about to step into. She looked at the button on the elevator panel labeled “WH.”

Warehouse, Janey thought. Gotta get myself a little buttplug.

Janey had never even come close to having anything inserted back there. The worst part was that she knew she wouldn’t refuse it. The image of Blair Morgan bouncing like a desk ornament on Mr. Reed’s desk kept popping into Janey’s mind.

Is that all I’ll be eventually? she wondered. CyberVault furniture…

She stared at the warehouse button again. Mr. Reed’s voice rang in her ears: The bad employees go down to the warehouse… Whatever happens down there, it can’t be pleasant. If the good employees get turned into vapid sex slave secretaries, then what’s left?

Janey’s hands were shaking as she reached for the panel and pressed the button.

It wasn’t until she landed on the bottom floor and the doors opened up that Janey realized that she had been holding her breath the entire ride.

The smell of sweat hit her nose first. Underneath that was a vague hint of cheap perfume. Glancing ahead of her as she stepped off the elevator, a long line of incandescent bulbs hung from the ceiling, casting an eerie orange glow on rows and rows of shelving units. Boxes and papers stacked up against the walls in one direction, while a long hallway to the right led into a darkness that Janey wasn’t in any hurry to explore.

“May I help you?” came a shaky, soft voice from a vague direction.

From behind a stack of boxes, a pudgy, salt-and-pepper stubbled face appeared, peeking at her from behind a pair of wiry gold glasses. The man looked to be in his 50s, with a comb-over that was fooling no one.

Janey tried to speak but her voice caught in her throat. Behind her, the elevator doors closed as it hummed back up to a higher floor, leaving Janey feeling stranded with no escape. With a cough, she began again. “I’m here to pick up some, uh…buttplugs…” she said, mumbling the last word as low as she could.

“I’m sorry—got to speak up!” the man said, revealing a bit of a New Orleans drawl.

Janey closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “I’m here to pick up some buttplugs,” she said, still only speaking the final word slightly above a whisper.

The man cupped his hand behind his ear and shook his round head. “Sorry, darlin’. I’m a little hard of hearin—”

Buttplugs! I need some buttplugs!

The man’s face lit up in a delighted smile. Janey couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but this man actually exuded a warmth and humanity that she had yet to encounter at CyberVault. She suddenly felt very embarrassed and regretful for yelling.

“You must be Janey,” he said, still holding his welcoming smile. Janey weakly smiled back as she nodded. He kicked his office chair back and rolled his chubby body over to the shelf behind him. “I’m Mr. Thomas Raeburn. It’s nice to meet you, Janey. Mr. Reed emailed and said you’d be by—although…” he said, planting his foot down and braking his roll. “…that was a little over half-an-hour ago.” His eyes squinted at her with suspicion. “Where have you been snooping in that time, I wonder?”

Janey felt her pulse quickening as she began to choke out an excuse. Then, suddenly, Mr. Raeburn burst into laughter.

I’m just messin’ with ya!” he said, slapping his knee and turning back to the shelf. He reached for a box, hefting it up in both his arms and setting it into his lap. He peeled open one half of the lid to check that he was retrieving the right one. “Large, right?” he asked, not looking up from the box of pink buttplugs.

Janey nodded, then noticed he wasn’t looking at her. “Yes,” she squeaked.

“Welp—here ya go,” he said, pushing himself towards her.

Janey took the box and then lowered her head—embarrassed by what was next.

Mr. Raeburn blinked, alternating looking at her lowered head and the box she was holding. “Everything okay, Janey?”

She sighed, then in a quiet voice, she said, “I also need one small one.”

“You need a what?” he asked, leaning forward.

Now she looked up to meet his eyes. “I need one small one—for myself. To put in my butt…” she explained, unsure why she added that last little detail, although she could guess that it was an added command from Mr. Reed that she didn’t even remember him saying.

Mr. Raeburn nodded sympathetically. “Well, follow me—the starter plugs are down this hallway.”

He finally pushed himself up out of his chair and slowly began the trek deeper into the warehouse. Janey sat the heavy box down by the elevator and then followed close behind.

Janey first heard the clicking of echoing heels, then the cheap perfume smell began to get stronger. Then, from out of the shadows, two women appeared, both wearing stilettos and black hot pants. They each had raven-colored hair and way too much make-up on. Tattoos adorned their bare calves and thighs and their mid-riff baring tees showed off their belly-button rings.

“Hey, mista Raeburn—you want ya dick sucked?” one girl asked, making kissy faces in the air.

“Yeah, we’ll suck it real good, baby—honest!” the other chimed it, grinding her crotch against the other girl’s leg.

Janey watched as Mr. Raeburn rolled his eyes and walked past them. “Outta the way, ladies—I’m busy,” he grumbled. “Follow me, Janey. Ignore these two gutter tramps…”

Janey averted her eyes and scooted past them as they wandered off in the other direction.

“W-who were they?” Janey asked.

Mr Raeburn snorted a laugh. “Oh, that’s Janice and Linda—they live down here.”

Janey looked around the dim, dusty surroundings. “They live down here?”

“Well, they used to be the two lead accountants in the financing department,” he explained. “Until they found a discrepancy in Ms. Foster’s travel budget and tried to bring it to HR’s attention. Now, they’re just a couple of whores that wander the warehouse. The guys that used to work for them like to come down here to fool around with them all the time.”

Janey couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Lilith Foster did that to them?” she asked, looking back at the two ladies strutting away down the empty hallway. Their thongs were hiked up above their waistline, hugging their hips.

Mr. Raeburn cut his eyes back at Janey with a concerned look in his eyes. “Did Mr. Reed explain how the warehouse works?”

“He explained that the bad employees are sent down here.”

“Exactly,” he said. “Word of advice, lil’ honey: Do not cross, Ms. Foster. She’s ruthless when challenged. Believe me, I’ve seen some…interesting results down here.”

Janey squinted at him as she followed, then asked, “Do you live down here?”

Mr. Raeburn laughed, “Oh, no, darlin’. I’m just the poor ol’ sap that got assigned to manage this corner of the company.” He smirked to himself and added, “I think I’m seen as being very cooperative—which I am, I suppose. I don’t make waves; which, by the way, is how to survive this place.”

“Are all the ‘bad’ employees turned into…whores?” Janey asked, a little reluctant to know the answer.

“Well, Janice and Linda are the only ones like. We’ll see Molly in a minute…she’s interesting. Used to be the Research and Development supervisor—until she corrected Ms. Foster in a meeting, in front of everyone.

Janey was hanging on every word as the two of them sank further and further into the depths of the warehouse. “What did Ms. Foster do to her?”

Mr. Raeburn scrunched up his nose, “Well…”

They rounded a corner and emerged into a brightly lit pink room whose walls were lined with sex toys and smelled of cotton candy. In the middle of the room, on the floor, sat a naked blonde woman with a fake tan and fake boobs, sprawled on a white fluffy rug. A silent adult film was playing on a monitor next to her. She laughed and laughed as she sat, legs spread and pointed at a mechanical arm that was pistoning a long, thick dildo in and out of her pussy. “This one’s fun, Mr. Raeburn!” she squealed. “Makes my pussy sing!” She laughed to herself as she suddenly began squirting all over the floor in front of her.

Mr. Raeburn and Janey exchanged a look as he answered her. “That’s nice, Molly…” he said, as if placating a child.

“Oopsie! I cummed already, Mr. Raeburn!” Molly said, sucking on her finger as she scooted back away from the pistoning fake cock. As she stood up, Janey could see a purple jewel poking out of her inflated buttcheeks—a plug of her own obviously stored away in her asshole. A collar was wrapped around her neck with the word BIMBO spelled out in sparkly diamonds. Her huge bolt-on tits jutted out from her skinny body. Pink glittery lipstick highlighted her puffy lips as she looked at the pair of visitors. “You gots something else for Molly to test?” she asked, in a chirpy dumb voice.

“No, Molly, we just need a small buttplug from you,” he explained, looking around the room at all of the sex toy options.

In one quick motion, Molly extracted the plug from her own ass and held it up for them. “Here ya go!” she said, proud of herself for finding a solution.

Janey curled her lip in disgust as Mr. Raeburn sighed. “Thanks, Molly—but I think Janey would rather have an unused one.”

This clearly perplexed Molly as she tilted her head, slack-jawed, and stared at the buttplug in her hand with an imbecile expression on her pretty face. Finally, her brain caught up with the conversation and she shrugged, smiled, and shoved it back in her ass. “There’s other ones over there, Mr. Raeburn!” she said, pointing at the opposite corner of her room.

Plucking out a small silver plug, he nodded at Molly and thanked her. She just giggled and curled up on a big pillow and watched the porno on her tv with her plugged ass pointed at Janey and Mr. Raeburn.

As the pair left, Mr. Raeburn handed Janey the buttplug, which she quickly stowed away in her pocket.

After making the trek back to the elevator, and passing Janice and Linda as they made obscene gestures at them, Janice was ready to leave this place. They arrived back where Janey had first found Mr. Raeburn and saw now that it was a little cubicle office. A small computer and desk sat in the corner.

As Mr. Raeburn returned to his office chair and began to awake his hibernating computer, Janey stepped up behind him. “What happens to the bad male employees?” she asked. Janey remembered watching a male programmer have his chip implanted on orientation day.

He laughed, nodding. “You noticed, huh?” he said, leaning back in his chair as his computer slowly came back to life. “The men get sent offsite. Labor camp. It’s not pretty. It’s very rare though...”

Just then, the elevator dinged to life behind them, and the doors slid open. A young male employee that Janey had never seen before stepped off. He nodded his head at Janey as he passed her and headed down the dark hallway she had noticed earlier.

“Thomas…” the man said to Mr. Raeburn.

“Hey there, RJ…” Mr. Raeburn greeted.

What is he doing?” Janey whispered.

Mr. Raeburn watched with Janey as the man walked down the hallway and then stopped in front of a glassed-in room that Janey hadn’t noticed before. The walls were floor-to-ceiling windows, yet the lights were off, so it was pitch black on the other side of the glass.

“He’s visiting the Harem Room,” Mr. Raeburn said with a knowing grin.

Janey glanced at him, not liking the sound of that. “What’s the Harem R—”

Mr. Raeburn shushed her, excited, “Just watch, just watch…”

The pair watched as the man entered a short code on the panel by the door, causing a hiss of the door as it unlocked and opened. The man stepped inside as the lights in the room came on.

Janey couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

A pile of naked women were revealed, lying in the darkness. They had been sleeping together on what appeared to be a padded mattress floor—arms intertwined, legs splayed, hair in perfect placement. They all awoke as the man entered the room and began to disrobe.

“Hello, again,” the man mumbled from behind the glass.

Mr. Raeburn rolled his chair back to his desk. “We really shouldn’t stare. This is his time…”

Janey was still trying to understand what she was looking at. “His time?” she asked, incredulous. “What is he supposed to be doing?”

Mr. Raeburn was already checking his email on his desk computer, peering over his glasses. “Oh, he’s on break now,” he explained, not looking up.

Janey pretended to not ‘stare,’ but she tilted her head around the corner and watched as the man began to give instructions—his voice muffled from behind the glass, sounding to Janey as if he were underwater.

Ok, girls, listen up. This time… You—finger her ass while she licks mine. You—take my right ball; you—my left. You—the blonde—you can suck me off this time. Oh, and you three—just dance for me. The rest of you can just fingerfuck yourselves while you watch.

Janey’s eyes remained wide and disbelieving as she watched the crowd of women mindlessly carry out his commands. They all mumbled “Yes, sir. Of course, sir…” Not in unison, but rather a cacophony of monotone syllables.

“He’s on break?” Janey asked, seeing enough and walking back to Mr. Raeburn’s desk. “So, people just randomly come down here…?”

Janey trailed off as she noticed movement under Mr. Raeburns desk. As she squinted her eyes, she realized that there was a woman down there, in the dark, fumbling with Mr. Raeburn’s small cock.

“What are—” she asked, her hope that she had finally found a decent person at this company dashed.

Mr. Raeburn looked up, startled. “Oh, sorry—I thought you had left,” he said, as the mysterious woman took his dick into her mouth. He went back to typing an email as she sucked away. “This is just Stephanie… Oh, actually…!” he said, looking back up with excitement in his eyes. “This is who you replaced!” He smiled at the coincidence, not sure why Janey didn’t seem to find it as interesting.

“She…” Janey began, piecing together this revelation, “…used to be in my position?”

Mr. Raeburn nodded, enjoying having his little dick sucked as he chatted with a fellow employee. “Yep, she had a minor fender bender with Ms. Foster in the parking lot,” he explained. “A total accident, but Ms. Foster was quite annoyed at the dent Stephanie put in her new BMW, so…” he looked down and patted Stephanie’s head. “She assigned her to stay under my desk from now on…”

Janey felt dizzy and lightheaded as she saw her possible future self swallow Mr. Raeburn’s load. Backing away, she bumped into a shelf, causing a few boxes to crash to the ground. She then spun around and began frantically tapping on the UP arrow on the elevator panel.

“Somethin’ wrong, Janey?” he asked.

She continued hitting the button until the doors opened up. “I gotta get outta here!” she cried. She grabbed the box of large buttplugs that she had left by the elevator and heaved it on board, then quickly began tapping the ground floor button.

As the doors slowly came to a close, Mr. Raeburn called to her: “It was nice to meet you, Janey! Hope to see you around again!”