The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author Note:

Originally posted on Yazzers Stories.

I, Wife

Chapter 7

“Uh huh…yes…I know…”

Matt paced the room, his face buried in his hands as he listened to his worst nightmare take place. He and Janey had made it home that night, safe and sound. Matt wanted nothing more than to embrace his wife and hold her tight.

She couldn’t agree to that though.

But, that’s why she was on the phone as Matt trod a path through his bedroom: she was trying to get approval.

“Ok…yes, Mr. Reed, I’ll tell him…ok…thank you…yes, thank you—bye.”

Janey hung up the phone and looked up at her husband with encouraging eyes. “So, here’s the good news: Mr. Reed says that we can sleep in the same bed tonight…” She paused, as if waiting for a moment of celebration from Matt; however, she was met with a silent stare. She continued, “We can hug and cuddle all we want…and he says that we can kiss once before bed. No tongue.”

Matt thought he was losing his mind. This couldn’t be happening. He had lost kissing privileges with his wife because her boss forbade it. “No tongue, huh?” he said, mocking this as a normal conversation.

Janey tried her best to make it a normal conversation. “Well, Mr. Reed says that my tongue belongs to him—”

“This is insane,” Matt said, finally breaking the tension.

“Matt—”

“No,” he interrupted.

“Matt, Reed ran me through CyberVault’s whole…’training’ process tonight,” she explained. “With the new chip and everything… It feels like my thoughts are tied up. I can’t make any decisions— But, the weirdest part is…I’m not all that bothered by it. It’s the weirdest thing. I feel so calm about it all. I mean—this all feels totally normal to me. I’m sorry, but it just makes sense. Of course, I’d have to ask my boss if I can kiss you. He’s in charge of me, Matt. That’s what ‘boss’ means.”

Janey said all of this as if Matt was unreasonable to see it any differently.

Matt turned away. “No, I can’t do this. We have to go to the police or something. CyberVault is experimenting on humans. It’s loss of rights— It’s evil— It’s—”

Matt spiraled, throwing his hands in the air in frustration. Janey rushed to him and took his hands into hers. Looking into each other’s eyes, they knew they were in a hopeless spot. Matt couldn’t go to the police on his own. They couldn’t report the company without Janey herself being involved in the exposure plot—and she would need permission to go through with it.

They were trapped.

Matt sighed, composing himself. As if by reflex, he leaned down to kiss his wife, causing her to quickly put her hand to his lips, stopping him. “We only get one kiss tonight,” she reminded him. “Do you want to use it up now?”

He did.

* * *

Sunday was torture.

Alone at the house together, they were faced with constant reminders of their new predicament. They hardly spoke, not sure what to say. Neither knew what to expect with the upcoming work week. As the hours ticked by, the inevitably of Monday loomed larger over them, threatening to crush their happy home. Every time Matt saw Janey deep in her thoughts, he knew: She’s thinking of him. Matt didn’t want to ask her if it was true. He’d rather not know for sure, even though there wasn’t much question. Reed had explained it clearly.

When I’m not in the room, she’ll be thinking of me.

Reed’s commanding voice echoed in Matt’s memory. Images of Janey, smiling, her hand on Reed’s shoulder, wearing that tiny dress….

Matt chased the thoughts away before he went insane.

“What do you think they’ll have you do tomorrow?” he finally asked as they sat quietly during lunch at the kitchen table.

Janey picked at her salad, looking out the window, pretending not to be daydreaming about Marcus Reed’s big dick. “I really don’t know. I’ll probably just be at a computer all day—”

Matt scoffed and shook his head. “Did you see what your friend was doing last night?” Matt snapped. “Did you not notice the barely clothed woman going down on your boss while he explained to me that he could turn you into a streetwhore with one sentence? God, I could kill that son of a—”

Stop!” Janey yelled. They both froze at her sudden outburst. “Don’t…” she began, not believing that she couldn’t hear such a threat to Mr. Reed. “Don’t say things like that… You can’t hurt him… I…” She was horrified at the truth. “I don’t think I would let you.”

Matt lowered his head, once again feeling the defeat. CyberVault had everything covered with this system. They had no choice but to go along with this new reality. There didn’t appear to be any light at the end of this tunnel.

Except…

“I have to tell you something,” he said slowly. “But I don’t know if you…should know.”

Janey listened.

“Would you have to tell Reed anything you know?” he asked.

Janey thought about this. “Not spontaneously. But if he asked…” she said, looking down, almost ashamed of the truth. “If he asked, I would tell him my darkest secrets.”

“It’s about your chip.”

Janey looked up, suddenly very curious. Her hand reached behind her neck and ran her finger along the fresh bandage now in place, covering her renewed incision. “What about it…?”

Matt chose his words carefully. “No—it’s about your old one… The one that shorted out. The one that put me in charge of you—”

“Wait—” she said, pushing her chair away from the table and standing up. She paced the kitchen. “I don’t know, Matt. Maybe you shouldn’t tell me. I won’t be able to keep it to myself. If Reed can tell I’m hiding something… If he promised to let me lick his balls if I told him, I would—”

“Ok!” he yelled, cutting her off from going any further.

Matt did what he could to erase that last sentence from his memory. He shook his head, standing up to calm her. “You’re right—I won’t tell you. But—” He held her by the shoulders, holding her in place. “We need to find a way into that lab without anyone knowing. Is that possible?

Janey wasn’t sure.

They made a vague plan for her to look around tomorrow. Details were kept blurry, so that she had nothing to tell Reed if he asked. By the time Janey and Matt went to bed that night, the plan was simply to “look around,” see how far she could get—they just needed to know how much access an employee like Janey Jenkins had at CyberVault Solutions.

* * *

When Janey walked into the building for her first official day at the CyberVault, the building felt different to her.

It felt like home.

The hum of the bustling workforce was music. Even the air had a scent that soothed her to the core. The thought of spending the day in this building sounded wonderful to Janey. She thought back to Friday when she had called in sick and the memory now sounded insane. To make the choice to skip out on a day inside this building made absolutely zero sense to her now.

All of these thoughts made Janey more conflicted than ever. She wanted both to be with Matt and Mr. Reed.

With subdued excitement, she got on the elevator and made her way up to the third floor, where Mr. Reed’s office was. She was to report directly to him.

I’m sorry, Matt, she thought, guilty over how content she had been programmed to feel about it.

She knocked on Mr. Reed’s heavy oak door. From behind it, the muffled voice of Marcus Reed from the other side encouraged her to “Come on in!”

She found that Mr. Reed wasn’t alone.

“Good morning, Janey!”

As her coffee slipped out of her hand, Janey’s eyes went wide. A small inarticulate response escaped her mouth as she absorbed the scene in front of her.

Blair had been the one that greeted her. She was dressed as a Playboy bunny, a cotton ball tail poking out of her ass, held in place by a buttplug. She was bent over the desk while Reed held tightly to her hips, pulling her back against him as he thrust inside her pussy. After Blair had waved to her, a big smile plastered on her face as she was fucked from behind by her boss, she went back to enthusiastically sucking on the veiny lifelike 12-inch dildo suction cupped to the surface of the desk, standing tall amidst Reed’s desk calendar, pen cup, and a Newton’s Cradle that was clicking rhythmically.

Reed pulled out and patted Blair’s bare bunny bottom. “Go ahead and get yourself off, doll,” he said casually. Blair, in one smooth motion, hoisted herself up onto the desk, squatted over the dildo, and impaled herself on the fake cock. She then robotically began bouncing up and down, her tits spilling out of the bright sky blue uniform and jiggling with every bounce. Within a few seconds, she was in sync with the clicking of the Newton’s Cradle, staring stone-faced straight ahead as if she were a desk ornament herself.

Reed walked towards Janey, his long cock hanging out of the fly of his suit, glistening with Blair’s juices. “Wanna suck me off and send a photo to the hubby?” he asked, gesturing to his swinging dick. “I bet you look gorgeous with your lips stretched wide around a cock...”

Janey’s voice caught in her throat. He hadn’t commanded anything, but she didn’t know how to answer. She knew that if he rephrased his words, she’d be on her knees, mouth wide, in half a second. The longer she stared at it though, draped forward, dangling in front of her like a carrot, she began to wish he would…

Reed laughed as he tucked himself away and zipped up. Janey tried to deny her disappointment, but it was drowning out her inner voice. These aren’t your thoughts… she told herself. You don’t want to suck on that big…beautiful…gorgeous…

“Just kidding—” he said. “We won’t send Matty-boy over the edge quite so quickly. Can’t have him showing up to just kill me, right?”

Matt’s voice rang in her ears: God, I could kill that son of a— She tried to hide her tension from her face but did a poor job of it.

“Be good, Janey…” Reed said, ominously. “That’s the best advice I can give you. The good female employees stay here—under my supervision.” He strolled over to his desk where Blair was still bouncing along with the Newton’s Cradle, acknowledging neither as if they were one and the same.

“Follow your orders like a good girl and you’ll get along here just fine. Accept how things work here, and learn to love it, and you’ll be a great employee. The great employees eventually go up to Lilith’s office…”

Grabbing a pen, he jotted down a 4-digit number on a small notepad and ripped the page out.

He then turned and glared at Janey.

“But the bad employees…” Reed said, slowly walking toward Janey, his back to his bouncing Playboy bunny desk ornament. “The bad employees go down to the warehouse with Mr. Raeburn… Take this code and go get me a box of buttplugs from the warehouse. Tell Mr. Raeburn I need the large this time…” he turned and glanced at Blair, smiling, “…she’s ready to upgrade.”

He turned back to Janey. “And get a small for yourself.”

Janey breathed deep as she faced the reality of her work environment.

Reed continued. “While you’re down there, take a good look around. Then, decide if you want to be a good employee…” he said, gesturing his head back at Blair, grinning. Then, his grin faded into something more sinister, “…or a bad employee.