The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author Note:

Originally posted on Yazzers Stories.

I, Wife

Chapter 9

“…and then all of these women appeared,” Janey retold of her experience in the CyberVault warehouse. She paced the bedroom as Matt sat on the edge of the bed, listening intently. “They were…all naked. Completely mindless, it seemed. Like drones…” She stared off into space, dread sinking in as the true reality of her enslavement enveloped both her and Matt.

“So it’s a sex dungeon?” he asked, eyeing his pacing wife.

Janey shook her head. “It was that and more. The woman testing out sex toys… The two ladies wandering the hallways offering themselves to anyone that walked by… They were all of the troublesome employees. That’s what happens to anyone that rocks the boat at CyberVault.”

She took a seat next to him on the bed.

“They could easily send me down there and we wouldn’t be able to stop them…”

“No male employees down there, you said?” he asked.

Janey explained everything that Mr. Raeburn had explained to her—and she made sure to stress the fact that she had only seen a fraction of the warehouse. What was beyond the Harem Room? she wondered. And how many Harem Rooms are there?

Matt changed the subject. “So…did you get a chance to check out the lab?”

Janey nodded. “It’s unlocked, unattended. Nothing really interesting about it. Why did you want me to look in there?”

“No reason,” Matt quickly answered. Your old chip is in there, he thought. We’ll never be able to get this chip out and get you out of the building without security falling on our heads—but the old chip will pass the detectors just fine. I just need to figure out how to get it back in your head…

Janey shrugged. “Ok… Anyway, so then I just had one more meeting with Mr. Reed and then I was released to come home.”

Matt’s ears twinged at the mention of his name. “A ‘meeting’?” he repeated.

“He had a short talk with me in his office afterwards…” she said, breaking eye contact with him. Matt felt his heart skip a beat trying to interpret her embarrassment.

“Did he…” Matt began.

Meeting his gaze again, Janey saw the fear in his eyes and quickly alleviated him. “Oh, no…no, not that…” Janey explained, brushing her hair behind her ear. “He said he’s not going to have me cheat on you or anything…at least, not right now…”

Matt stood up. “‘Not right now’?” he repeated.

Janey sighed. “He said he would keep his hands off of me if you’re good and ‘fall in line’,” she explained, looking him right in the eyes. She could see that jealousy was still clouding his understanding. “Basically, don’t get in the way and I’ll remain your wife—faithful, loving…”

Matt sat back down as their predicament continued to pile on new hurdles. “So don’t ‘rock the boat’ in other words—that it?”

Janey nodded, sympathetically. She really felt sorry for what her husband was going through. There was a comfort in her own mind, however, as she knew that she would easily be able to stay a good girl. Odd as it seemed, it was much harder for her to resist her loyalty to Mr. Reed, rather than go along with it. At this point, Janey could put herself in cruise control and coast her way to employee of the month. It was easy: just don’t get any ideas. She was ready to just let Mr. Reed do the thinking for her if it ensured that she’d never be cast down into the darkness of the warehouse.

Matt, on the other hand, was still in the denial stage—and it showed.

Still, she knew that there was one more issue he needed to know about.

“Matt…” she began. “The…talk…that Mr. Reed had with me.” She began to disrobe, taking her work pants and blouse off until she stood only in her bra and panties. Matt felt a stirring in his pants as he stared at his gorgeous wife. He wanted to touch her more than anything, since the last time he was “allowed” to go beyond a casual cuddle had been days ago. She removed her bra, letting her perky breasts fall into place. Matt tensed up like an alcoholic watching a bartender pouring a cocktail right in front of him.

Hooking her thumbs under the waistband, Janey slowly lowered her panties with her head shamefully bowed. Then, she turned around.

Matt couldn’t help but shake his head and exhale a soft, defeated laugh. “Is that what I think it is?” he asked, letting his hands drop to his sides.

Janey blushed. “It’s what I had to go to the warehouse for in the first place,” she admitted. Along with a box of big thick buttplugs, one of which is probably shoved up the ass of one Miss Blair Morgan right now, she thought to herself, not wanting to even bring that up to Matt. Will I be graduated to the large plugs eventually? she wondered. The small one currently residing inside of her had felt awkward and invasive at first, but after her commute home, and by the time she had pulled into the driveway, it felt like it was a normal part of her.

She felt Matt’s eyes upon it. Oh, that? she thought to herself. That’s just my buttplug!

There was a part of Janey’s mind that wasn’t sure if these were her thoughts or something that Mr. Reed had planted. He easily could’ve instructed her to find it all normal by the time she got home. Janey tried to remember if he had said anything like that during their “talk”. All she could remember was the two of them laughing about something…

Also, Blair had been there—wearing a black tube top and leather mini. Mr. Reed had said they were going dancing for the night. Blair had been smiling, excited to go. Janey had watched her moments before as she had rammed her new large buttplug under her skirt, squealing with joy as it lodged into place.

Then, suddenly, Janey remembered something. Her face lit up in a smile.

“Oh!” she said, spinning back around, surprising Matt. “I just remembered!”

“What?”

“Something Mr. Reed said,” she explained. “He said that we can have sex!”

This news was a strange and confusing mix of joy and resentment to Matt. Still, looking at Janey’s naked body in front of him, he wanted nothing more. “Oh, really?” he asked.

Janey nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah! I guess it’s sort of a ‘reward’ or something for being so good,” she said, sincerely.

Oh, goodie, Matt thought, keeping his scowl hidden. But, still… As she stood naked before him, Matt wanted his wife more than anything at this moment—the circumstances were incidental.

“That sounds amazing, baby,” he said, reaching out to hold her.

Smiling, she held one hand out to his chest, holding him back momentarily. “Just know that I have to leave my lil’ plug in,” she said, wiggling her butt. “See, that’s part of the deal. Mr. Reed said that my pussy is all yours, but that he’s claimed my…other hole.”

Matt’s emotions were yet again tested. Taking a deep, slow breath, he nodded to his wife’s casual mention of her other hole being “claimed” by her boss. “I see,” was all he could muster.

“Yeah, I have to have it in anytime I’m around you…” she explained, then looked up to see his glare. Janey smirked at him, “Come on—don’t be greedy.”

This is him talking, Matt thought. He told her to treat it like this—as if it were fucking normal. While the thought drove him insane all the same, it caught any anger he might misdirect Janey’s way. He knew that she couldn’t help any of this. He told himself again that none of this was Janey’s fault. “Of course not, dear,” he said, forcing a smile. “As long as I can have you.” Matt went in for a kiss and that’s all it took for the two of them to completely give in to their boiling over lust.

I want you so bad,” Janey breathed, yanking at his belt. “We can make this work—we can go on like normal…

They fell backwards onto the bed. Janey helped him out of his shirt as Matt dove forward onto her chest, kissing her breasts and gently licking her nipples.

“We’ll make it work,” he said, sucking on her neck and whispering in her ear. “We’ve never even done anything involving…” Matt trailed off as his fingers gently grazed the handle of the buttplug poking out between her asscheeks. “Maybe we can just make this a fun addition,” he added, flicking the jeweled end of the plug and letting a soft metallic ding ring out in the dimly lit bedroom.

Janey gasped as she felt the sudden reverberation buzzing further up inside of her, granting her sensations she’d never before experienced. Her eyes rolled back as every muscle in her pelvis rang and sang, taking her breath away. Do that one more time and I’ll cum in a second…she thought as she reached her hand down the front of her husband’s unzipped pants.

She grabbed ahold of his rock hard cock and—

Janey snorted out a sudden burst of laughter, caught it, then began shaking silently as she clasped her other hand over her mouth, stifling the oncoming onslaught of giggles.

Matt stopped and froze, feeling his wife’s shaking giggles as she held him tightly in her hand. “Wh—?” he began, but was interrupted by her loudly cackling to herself.

Is that your cock?!” she asked, letting go and yanking her hand out of his pants.

As he processed her question, wondering what she meant, the room went silent. Janey covered her mouth again, not to hide her grin this time, but instead out of horror. Her eyes went wide as she looked around the room and finally locked eyes with him.

Matt was confused. “Why did you ask that?”

Janey had an idea, but she didn’t want to say it out loud. The talk… she thought, as details slowly fell into place.

“I—uh…” she mumbled. “I’m not sure…” She cleared her throat, composing herself and feeling the giggles gone. “Sorry,” she smiled. “Let’s just get back to it…”

Matt smiled and embraced her again. They kissed and resumed exploring each other’s bodies. Janey’s hand snaked its way back down Matt’s pants and found his waiting cock. As soon as her fingers grazed the tip, she fell back into stitches, this time throwing her head back and loudly guffawing.

Oh my god, it’s so tiny!” she choked.

“What the fuck?!” Matt snapped, pushing himself away from her. As her hand lost contact with him, the laughter quickly died away.

Janey was shocked at her outburst. “No, god, Matt—I’m sorry,” she panicked. “This isn’t— I’m not meaning to say that! I don’t know why—”

I know why!” Matt yelled. He knew very well that he wasn’t…small. At the least, he was average—or above average. Maybe even better than above-average! Matt’s wounded pride quickly climbed back from the hole of shame Janey’s words had thrown him into. He knew the source of her laughter. “It’s him,” he shouted. “He’s planted some kind of…trigger—anytime you…”

To prove his theory, he jumped up from the bed and yanked his pants down, letting his dick spring into view. Janey took one look and lost her composure, throwing both hands over her mouth and crying with laughter at such a pathetic cock.

For fuck’s sake! You call that a cock?!” she slurred. She smirked at her naked husband like she was watching someone pathetically sing out-of-key on karaoke night. “Mr. Reed’s dick is way better than yours—god, I wish he were here instead—”

Matt yanked his pants back up, covering himself, then watched as Janey’s entire demeanor shifted from this vile, insulting woman and back to her normal, sweet self.

She looked at him, full of shame. “Oh, baby—I..” she said, her voice quivering. “I don’t mean it…”

Matt angrily sighed, shaking his head. “I know… “ he grumbled. “He’s fucking with me. We’re allowed to have sex but anytime you touch or see my… Goddammit, if I could just get my hands on that son-of-a-bitch I’d—”

Stop!” Janey yelled, immediately calming down. “You can’t let me hear something like that. If he finds out, he could…”

Frustrated, Matt turned off all the lights. He had to have her. He had to go to bed tonight knowing that Mr. Reed hadn’t thwarted him. He was going to have sex with his wife—laughter or not.

In one quick motion, he pulled his pants off and moved back towards the bed in the dark.

Janey saw the look in his eyes before the lights went out and knew what he intended to do. “Honey, are you sure? I’m not going to be able to stop myself...”

As Matt climbed back on top of her, she was terrified of what was going to come out of her mouth. Right now, she wanted nothing more than to have her husband’s warm fulfilling cock inside of her. She felt his breath on her skin as his hands held her wrists, pinning her down.

Then, he was inside of her.

Janey gasped as he entered her, but then quickly began giggling. “Are you even inside me yet?” she asked with a contemptuous tone.

Matt ignored her, and pounded harder. He felt his hatred for CyberVault and Mr. Reed and computer chips all fueling his passion as he fucked his wife.

Janey sighed. “Fuck, this is boooooring. Could you hurry it up? I’ll need to have time to frig myself before bed so that I can actually get off.” She laughed as her own creative insults tickled her. “I mean, I could try to imagine Mr. Reed is fucking me—but your little twinkie dick is too distracting…”

Matt was grunting, trying to drown out her words…

“Mr. Reed has the thickest…veiniest…purple-headed monster cock I’ve ever seen…”

Matt felt his balls tense as he slammed his cock into his wife as she ran her mouth.

You’ll never be the man he is…you and your unsatisfactory cock can never ever please me like Mr. Reed’s can. You should call him and thank him for letting you have access to my amazing pussy.”

With her wrists still pinned, she leaned up to his ear and whispered menacingly, “He put this buttplug inside me. I want you to think about that the next time I’m working late... He’s getting me stretched out for a reason—

With an explosion of rage, Matt roared as he came inside of her.

Janey continued talking as he spurted two days worth of cum inside of her. “Aw—you get your widdle balls emptied? I can’t wait to sit on the toilet and get all of your worthless gunk out of me—

He withdrew and immediately her voice was silenced. Collapsing on the bed next to her, he caught his breath, feeling as if he just ran a marathon. A marathon where the crowd threw garbage at you the whole time.

“Honey, I’m so sorry…” Janey whispered. “But, I have to go into the bathroom now…”

He knew why. Reed’s instructions wouldn’t be complete unless she really had to go to the bathroom to get herself off. “It’s okay, baby,” he said. “You do what you have to do…” He was too tired to argue or dwell anyway.

Janey stumbled off and closed the door behind her.

As Matt laid in the dark, he heard the commotion of Janey rubbing her clit, and he knew that she was thinking of her boss as she did it.

* * *

Blair placed Mr. Reed’s martini in front of him as he sat in front of the bank of security monitors.

“Thanks, doll,” he said. “You can go to your bed now. I’ll be leaving soon—the wife is expecting me home tonight. So, I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” she replied pleasantly.

“Remember: plaid, pleated skirt tomorrow,” he instructed. “And let’s do the white dress shirt with it—knotted up in the front. Oh—with pigtails and stilettos. The black ones.”

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” she repeated.

As she walked away, leaving Mr. Reed alone, she glanced over her shoulder to see what he was looking at.

It’s Janey, she thought. On one of the screens, Mr. Reed backed up the recorded feed, causing Janey to comically and rapidly walk backwards down the corridors of CyberVault until she was standing in front of the glass windowed walls of the lab. Mr. Reed resumed normal play at that point. He proceeded to sit and study Janey as she resumed normal speed and peered through the glass, peeking into the lab with a mysterious curiosity.

What are you interested in in there, Mrs. Jenkins…?” Mr. Reed quietly asked the monitor.

Blair, exhausted from a night of dancing and publicly rubbing her plugged-up ass against Mr. Reed’s crotch at a trendy club in the city, wobbled out of his office on her heels. The embarrassment of the night crept through her mind. She cringed as she remembered a group of old friends coming up to her at the club, only for her to tell them that she currently has a huge buttplug up her ass and that they must excuse her because she needs to go “suck on her man’s schlong in the bathroom.” Those were friends who hadn’t seen her in months, but she just shrugged them off at Mr. Reed’s command.

Blair’s freewill still floated aimlessly in her mind. She was fully conditioned to find no other men attractive though. She was shocked to find that any other man that walked up to her at the club had been disgusting to look at—no matter how chiseled or tan or well-dressed he had been. Any time a cute guy would try to speak to her, her eyes just searched for Marcus Reed in the crowd and her panties would soak as soon as she would spot him.

But, now, with him out of sight, hatred began to creep back.

It was that lingering freewill that allowed her to mentally take notes during the procedure that had replaced Janey’s malfunctioning chip. Mr. Reed had given her a voracious appetite for his balls that night, and she had hungrily lapped at them, dangling out of his pants zipper, while Janey had been strapped to the gurney behind her.

Mr. Reed had performed the procedure, pausing midway to jerk off into her open mouth. She had cum at that moment, bouncing up and down with a medium-sized buttplug in her ass. As Blair sat to the side and licked her lips, she had watched as Mr. Reed took Janey’s old chip and placed it into a secure box—then locked it into a drawer at the main terminal.

Her hatred for Mr. Reed had sent her to her cell phone that night. With his semen on her lips, she had looked up the emergency contact for Janey and found Matt’s cell number.

The anonymous tip she sent him could be the thing that saves her and Janey—she just needed to ensure that Mr. Reed never got wind that it came from her.

Such an act would surely have her labeled a “bad” employee.

And Blair knew what happened to “bad” employees…