The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author Note:

Originally posted on Yazzers Stories.

I, Wife

Chapter 6

“And now we wait…”

Reed leaned back in his desk chair. The satisfaction of a job well done was beginning to settle into his mind. While there had been a mild panic looming over his afternoon, he was feeling more confident that all issues would be solved before the night was over. All assets would be in their proper place.

He was relaxed.

Blair Morgan on the other hand was not relaxed. Sitting across from her boss, she squirmed. She stared. She softly moaned.

After waking up from the car ride back to the office, her cock craving had only grown. While Reed had put her to sleep to keep her from being too distracting, she was back to openly staring at the front of Reed’s pants, obscenely licking her lips, waiting to get a glimpse of the shape of his cock, and tightly gripping the arms of her chair as she crossed and uncrossed her smooth legs.

Reed looked up at her and sighed. “You know, I’m not complaining about the standard programming we install on all new female employees,” he said, to no one in particular, “but sometimes it can be a little inconvenient as far as timing goes…”

He checked his watch, sighing again.

Mrs. Jenkins should still be a little while, he thought.

“Ok, fine,” he said, unbuckling his belt. Blair’s heart raced as she waited for him to give her the go-ahead. “We have a little bit of time: I’ll give you 10 minutes,” he explained, slowly and sternly, like he was lecturing a naughty pet.

Blair smiled, her eyes wide and hungry. Slowly, she pushed herself out of her chair and crawled around to the back of Reed’s desk, where he had his pants around his ankles, his huge erect dick waiting for her.

He leaned back, pulling his phone out. “I’m gonna check the highlights from the game earlier—you go ahead and enjoy yourself…”

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir.”

For the next ten minutes, Reed scrolled around the Internet while Blair worshiped his cock. Sliding her lips up and down his shaft, she slobbered and drooled and licked all over his balls then returned to sucking on the tip. Her mind was in paradise—impossible to think. This is all that she had craved all afternoon. She would’ve sucked his dick all the way back to the office if he had let her. She was thankful for having this moment though—a ten minute window of perfect euphoria that she would cherish for the rest of the night.

When her ten minutes was up, Reed looked up at the security monitor on the wall and sat up. He shoved Blair’s face away, her lips still reaching for his cock as her eyes remained locked on it even as her mouth was removed.

“She’s here,” Reed said. “Get the lab ready.”

They had a lot of work to do.

* * *

Matt woke up on the couch, rubbing his eyes. Looking up and around the living room, he saw that the sun was just setting, casting the walls in a twilight of amber and violet.

Slowly, strange memories surfaced in his mind. He remembered meeting a woman in his house. As the memory solidified and became a tangible, explorable thought, he realized that this woman was Janey.

Why was I talking to Janey as if I didn’t know her, he wondered.

Looking around, he was confused why he was alone.

Janey?” he called, but was only met with silence.

The fragments of the day pieced together and he then remembered Janey saying that she had to go to work.

She went to CyberVault, he thought. Why—?

Then, Matt noticed the box on the coffee table.

Everything made sense then.

Matt bolted up, quickly getting his keys and running out the door. By the time he reached the CyberVault Solutions headquarters building, the sun had set and the city was in darkness. It was a clear night, which in the bright city only makes the sky darker. As Matt walked across the empty sidewalk outside of the lobby, he noticed that he could actually see the stars peaking through the bright light pollution. As he approached the main entrance of CyberVault, he wondered if he would ever see them again.

Much to his surprise, he found the lobby doors were unlocked. Either someone made a mistake, or someone was expecting him.

He entered the darkened immense and hollow building, his footsteps reverberating off of every hard slick surface of the atrium and sounding up to the top level. If anyone was in the building, they could easily hear him moving about the echoey chamber.

Just as Matt was wondering if anyone was watching him, he was startled by a security spotlight falling down on him.

Hello, Mr. Jenkins,” came a booming, god-like voice over the intercom.

He froze. Raising his arm to shield his blinded eyes, he tried to see if anyone was here. Matt had a good idea who that masculine voice belonged to, though. “W-who’s there? Reed?” Matt stuttered. “I’m here for my wife!” he called, looking around, unsure of where to address his attempts at intimidation.

The clicking of footsteps reached Matt’s ears. The spotlight dimmed just enough for Matt’s eyes to adjust just in time to watch Blair Morgan come sauntering out of the darkness.

“You—You were at my house yesterday,” he said, eyeing her suspiciously. “You’re Janey’s friend. What have you done with her?”

Blair…” she corrected him. Then, she only smiled…seductively. Like a feline on the hunt, she circled Matt, keeping her gaze trained on him as she walked a perimeter around her prey.

Finally, she purred, “Mr. Reed is taking good care of Janey. It’s just you and me right now.”

Matt felt his adrenaline kicking in. “What do you mean? What do you mean he’s ‘taking care of her’? What is that asshole doing to my wife? Where is she?? What have you done with—”

“Shhhhhh…” she whispered, stepping towards him and reaching for his shoulder. Matt flinched but eventually just allowed Blair to continue this dance in order to see where she was going with it. “Don’t worry about her for now…”

Matt snapped his hand up and snatched Blair’s wrist just as she began to run her fingers through his hair. “What the hell are you up to?”

Blair stepped forward, her hips pressing against his now. Matt could smell her dizzying perfume. “Mr. Reed said I should spend some time with you.”

“Wha—?”

“Mr. Reed said I should get on my knees and suck your balls dry,” Blair said as she reached between Matt’s legs and softly squeezed.

Matt jumped backward and extended his arm at full length. “This is insane. Blair, you’ve got a chip in your head. You’re only doing this because—”

“I know,” she said, still grinning. “I love it. I love that Mr. Reed controls me. He made me love it. I’m his puppet and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Mr. Reed’s cock is waiting for me if I do a good job. If I’m a good girl. Please, Matty. Please lemme suck that dick so my boss will fuck me stupid…

Matt turned to run. He spotted a staircase leading up to a dark second floor walkway. He heard his pursuers footprints behind him, a whisper in the air, saying, “Pleeeeeeeease…” Then, just as he was about to ascend the stairs, another voice joined it.

“Mr. Jenkins,” I calmly said. It was the same voice of Mr. Reed that was over the intercom moments ago, only now it was live in the room with him—right in front of him.

Reed stood at the top of the atrium staircase, his arms in an upside-down “V” as he leaned over the top step, peering down at Matt.

“Where’s my wife, you bastard,” Matt seethed.

Reed grinned confidently, and still calmly. “She’s right here: Oh, Jaaaaney, your husband wants to see you. Please…step forward.”

The voice that answered made Matt’s blood run cold.

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” it said.

It was Janey’s voice, only it wasn’t. There was something missing. Matt received a second shock when Reed stepped aside to allow Janey, who had been standing behind him, to join beside him at the top of the stairs.

Janey was wearing a very revealing top and a very short skirt—both work attire only appropriate at a very loose office, but also definitely not what Janey would normally wear. Her face showed none of the fear that should be present. Then, worst of all, Janey walked up to Reed and put hand on his shoulder.

And she was smiling.

“Janey, how are you feeling?” Reed asked, locking his eyes with Matt’s in a show of dominance.

“Just fine, sir,” Janey answered.

Morning birds,” Reed boomed.

Whispering lakes,” Janey responded, monotone, joined by Blair’s unison voice.

Matt felt a presence behind him and spun to find Blair had managed to slink closer to him. She stared him down as well. Turning back, he met the other staring eyes of his wife and Marcus Reed. He had a feeling of being outnumbered, even though Janey was present.

“Your husband was worried about you,” Reed said.

Janey looked down at Matt, then glanced over at Reed. “May I?” she asked, kindly.

Reed nodded. “Sure, dear, go ahead.”

Beaming, Janey turned back to Matt, “No need to worry, honey. I feel great.”

May I? Matt wondered.

Reed grinned, noticing the confusion on Matt’s face. “Janey, go join your husband. You’re going to be going home with him very soon.”

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” Janey said as she descended the stairs. She stood next to Matt, but hardly looked at him. As Matt looked to her, he followed her gaze and he couldn’t believe his eyes.

She was staring at Reed’s crotch.

As Matt watched his wife, Janey leered at her boss, licking her lips as she fixated on the front of Reed’s pants. Reed saw Matt’s realization set in and laughed. “Blair, come here now,” he said as he snickered.

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” Blair said as she walked up the stairs to join Reed. Once close to him, her attention focused back to his cock. Both women openly gawked at him, while Reed and Matt only stared into each other’s eyes.

“Janey’s completely obedient to me now, Matt. Hungry for my praise and hungry for my…” Reed trailed off and put his hands in his pockets. Janey smiled at this, and nodded as she looked at her husband—confirming Reed’s claim for him.

Matt took a step forward. “You son of a bit—”

Now, Mr. Jenkins,” Reed cut him off. “I would play nice. You wouldn’t want me to accidentally order Janey to do anything drastic, would you?”

Matt froze—suddenly worried. What could he do? Matt wondered.

“What if I told Janey to strip naked and run through down the highway until the cops picked her up? She’d do it without question—I just have to officially command her, you see. It’s all the work of that magnificent chip sitting at the top of her spine. It really is a marvel of science.”

Reed was openly groping Blair’s ass under her skirt as he continued. “I knew something was up when Janey called in to work. You know how I knew? She didn’t ask permission. Janey just…called in.” Reed laughed. “She just called in and said, ‘I won’t be in today.’ Matt, that’s just impossible for her to do if the chip is working properly. She would ask if it’s okay to not come in. She would never just decide on her own.”

Blair began rubbing on the front of Reed’s pants as he spoke. She was becoming increasingly wet as she listened to the powerful voice of her boss at work. Slowly, she sank to her knees in front of Matt and Janey.

“The ‘birds’ phrase is a calibration phrase,” Reed continued. “It focuses the employees, and also lets us know if something is wrong. They will respond to any voice saying it—so when Blair got no response when she tested it yesterday, I knew for sure that we had a problem.”

Blair had now pulled Reed’s cock out and was quietly sucking on him as she waited for him to finish up his speech. Matt couldn’t believe what he was looking at, while Janey was practically drooling.

“Now, in order to fix this problem, I’ve made an adjustment,” Reed explained. “I don’t know what caused the chip to short circuit, but Janey’s been given a shiny new one. Also—her ‘permissions’ settings have been increased: Janey will need to be granted permission to carry out many self-directed tasks now. That permission is granted by myself, Matt.”

May I, Matt thought. That explains it.

“This will keep her from getting into any more trouble,” Reed said.

Matt had heard enough. “Janey, let’s go home,” he said, and began to walk away from Reed and Blair, still sucking on her boss’ cock. Matt only made it a few steps before he realized that Janey was still standing in place.

“May I?” she asked, dutifully.

Reed laughed, “You may.”

As Janey turned around to join Matt, Reed called: “Don’t forget, Matt…”

Matt stopped and turned around.

“She belongs to me now,” Reed explained. “When I’m not in the room, she’ll be thinking of me. When she’s in the room with me, she’s completely enraptured by me. Blair here has her settings turned to the max. Her hunger for my cock grows exponentially the longer she’s near me. Janey’s isn’t quite so high—but I can always change that if you leave me no choice. I can command her to attack someone in the street. I can command her to commit fraud for the company. I can command her to spy on the competition… See how this works? See how well a company can run when all of its employees are fully obedient?

CyberVault is unstoppable. You can’t stop us—so don’t get any bright and foolish ideas.

“With one sentence, I can have sweet Janey selling her pussy on the corner. Or how about this: with one sentence, I can tell Janey to fall out of love with you…”

Matt felt his stomach sink. He knew he was powerless. Looking at the face of the love of his life, who was still stealing glances at Reed’s crotch, he just wanted to get her to safety. Once they were home, they could come up with a plan.

“Janey will be at work on Monday, Matt,” Reed said. “Or I’ll be at your front door again.”

Matt took Janey’s hand and pulled her out of the lobby, into the cool night air, the city wind rushing at them as if all dread of the night was breathing through the streets.

* * *

Matt decided to leave Janey’s car for now. He took her to his car and, once they were both in their seats, he leaned in to kiss her.

Janey turned her head. Apologetically, she said, “I’ll have to get permission, Matt…”

Matt punched the steering wheel, making the horn bleat.

Can’t even kiss my fucking wife now, he raged internally.

“I’m sorry, honey,” she said, sincerely sorry that she would only kiss him if Reed allowed it first.

Matt felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Looking at it, he was surprised to see a text from an unknown number. He read it over and over again, unsure what to make of it:

Janey’s old chip is still in the lab