The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author Note:

Originally posted on Yazzers Stories.

I, Wife

Chapter 5

I’m a doll I’m a doll I’m a doll I’m a doll I’m a doll I’m a doll I’m a…

Janey sat frozen, preserved as a perfect toy. Her face was slack, expressionless, but in her mind, she was happy beyond words.

She was never human.

She loved being a doll.

She was a toy.

An object.

Plastic.

She was meant to be played with.

She needed her owner to play with her.

As she stared at the blank wall on the other side of the living room, she thought to herself: I’m a doll I’m a doll I’m a doll I’m a doll I’m a doll I’m a doll I’m a…

* * *

Matt peered out of his front door at the face of Marcus Reed and searched for words.

Reed wanted to see Janey. That posed a particular problem for Matt, since Janey was currently a naked doll lying in the middle of their living room floor. She would stay that way, too—until Matt pressed the imaginary “button” they had both “installed” together in the middle of her eyebrows. Matt couldn’t stop thinking of her…lying there…waiting for him to come back and fuck her all he wanted—as hard as he wanted. That’s what she had told him before they had even installed her new doll button. Now, here he was, hiding a raging erection that wouldn’t go down, even as Matt hid behind the door and looked Reed in the eye as he stood on the Jenkins’ front porch with his hands behind his back.

“So?” Reed finally asked, exhausting the time waiting for Matt to respond coherently.

Matt spit out a nonsensical response: “Oh, um, I—uh…”

Reed continued to stare him down, grinning amiably. “I’d like to speak with her, please.”

Luckily, Matt’s hard-on slowly began to subside, now that he had a stressful distraction.

Say something, you idiot, he told himself.

“Er, uh—Janey?” he stammered.

Marcus Reed flashed a shark’s smile at him, and said, “Yes, I heard she wasn’t feeling well.”

Ah, a perfect cover, Matt thought.

“Oh, yes,” he said, “She’s lying down right now. I’ll let her know you stopped by though—!” Matt turned up his cordial tone to eleven and slowly attempted to close the door. I wasn’t lying, he thought proudly and arrogantly to himself.

Reed, however, had a response ready in his quiver.

“Well, then, um—” he interrupted, forcing Matt to freeze and look back up through the cracked front door. Then, Reed produced a small box from behind his back. “Could I drop this off with you both?”

Matt stopped and eyed the red box in Reed’s hand. The logo of CyberVault Solutions adorned the top lid and a small white bow sat above it.

Reed continued to hold it out, awkwardly since Matt had yet to take it. Finally, he explained, “It’s just a little something from the company—a ‘get well’ message, if you will.”

Matt finally regained his manners and took the box with a hand he squeezed through the tiny space available from the door. Reed finally stepped off the porch and began to walk away, back to his car that was parked at the curb. Matt nodded, and said, “Thank you—I’ll pass it along.”

Just before Matt could close the door once and for all, Reed called back, “Oh, there’s a little something for yourself in there! Be sure to open it together!”

As Matt slowly walked back to the living room, he turned the box over and over in his hands. He shook it slightly, holding it up to his ear, but heard nothing. His foot struck something on the floor as he strolled into the room, and looked down to realize it was Janey. Her mouth still hung open, her head was still turned to the side, her hands still held up her impressive tits, and her legs still sat open—which put her gorgeous shaved pussy on display.

Seeing his wife’s beautiful dollified body, vulnerable and waiting, grabbed Matt’s attention. He immediately lost interest in the mysterious box, and Matt tossed it onto the coffee table. Marcus Reed was a quickly fading memory as Matt stripped back out of his clothes.

He was hard again in seconds, as if he had never left.

Kneeling back to the ground, he positioned himself in front of Janey, parting legs further and straightening them, until she was practically doing a split on her back.

“Such a flexible toy,” he said with a grin, caressing his love’s face. “Let’s check in with you to make sure you’re okay…”

Matt reached up and tapped Janey’s forehead. She blinked back into existence, animation returning to her body. With a deep breath, she looked around, reacting to her hands holding her tits and her splayed legs, then snorted a laugh.

“What have you been doing to me, babe?” she asked with a smile.

Matt shook his head, “Nothing yet—just making sure you’re doing okay.”

Janey beamed a big smile at her husband, “I feel amazing…” Her eyes refocused on the background and noticed the new box that had appeared behind Matt on the coffee table. “Hey, what’s th—?”

Matt’s finger sat softly on Janey’s forehead.

Janey wasn’t blinking anymore.

Her mouth frozen mid-word, her tongue resting on her bottom teeth and protruding from between her pursed lips. Her curious eyes remained fixed on the box, underneath furrowed hard-thinking eyebrows.

Matt ran his hands over her eyes and cheeks, and smoothed out her tense muscles. Then, he pushed up the corners of her mouth into a brainless smile.

Now, Janey looked like a pretty doll.

Ready to be played with.

He pushed into her.

Slowly, he worked himself in and out of her pussy, using her hole like a sex toy—a fleshlight. He softly moaned as Janey smiled up at him, not seeing him. He moved his upper body and head to the left, and watched as Janey’s eyes remained fixed forward. She didn’t follow him, and instead now stared up at the empty ceiling.

Empty, he thought. Like her mind…

Again, he loved how unstressed she looked. After years of seeing his sweet wife worry about this or that, money or work, now he saw pure, unending bliss.

I could leave her this way and she’d be happy forever, he thought, knowing that he wouldn’t actually do that. Once he was thinking rationally with post-cum clarity, he’d wake her up.

Matt picked up his pace, getting off on Janey’s ceiling stare.

Fast now, he pounded in and out of her, the smacking of their hips sounding through the house.

With a long, loud moan, Matt erupted into Janey. It felt like it lasted for 5 minutes as he thrust hard into her unmoved body. With Matt’s load of cum pouring into her, Janey remained smiling her neutral smile, a simple cum receptacle at the moment.

Then, Matt finally collapsed, sprawled on top of his dollwife.

Fuck, he thought. That was incredible.

He slid out of her, tapped her doll button, and sat backwards on the floor, leaning back onto the side of the couch.

Janey felt the wetness between her legs and instantly knew that her husband had been enjoying himself. She laughed as she adjusted her position, stretching her stiff muscles, “How was it?”

Matt sighed as he smiled and nodded.

Janey smiled back, “Glad you enjoyed it.”

Matt looked up with a mischievous look on his face.

Janey’s face grew playfully scared, “Oh no, what are you thinking now?”

“Stepford Wife.”

As Matt spoke the magic words, Janey stood up, full of energy and pep. “Oh, my dear!” she said as she stood above him, naked with cum dripping down her thighs. “Your poor cock has my filthy juices all over it, let me clean it up for you, honey!”

Stepford Janey dropped down to her hands and knees and sucked her dear husband clean. When she was satisfied with her job, she stood back up.

“Now, I know you’re just so worn out from fucking my pussy—how does a beer and a sandwich sound for my tired man?”

Matt grinned like a kid on his birthday, “That’ll be great, dear.”

“I’ll get right to work on that!” Janey chirped. “You just relax and take it easy!”

As Janey turned around to prepare his lunch, Matt gave her ass a hard slap. Janey just laughed and gave him a knowing look over her shoulder.

Matt sat on the floor, his cock cleaned and Janey’s saliva drying on it, and watched her naked ass shake as she walked off into the kitchen to prepare his sandwich with a big contented smile on her face.

* * *

Blair sat impatiently in the passenger seat as Reed sped down the highway. She continually glanced to her side, eyeing Reed up and down, all while chewing anxiously on the end of her thumb.

Reed sighed, seeing her in his periphery. “We need to make sure we’re in the office before she shows up, Blair. I don’t have time for that right now, okay?”

Blair was practically bouncing in her seat as she stared at Reed’s crotch. “But…” she said, breathlessly, her eyes fixed on his groin. “…I want it nooooow.” Blair’s voice turned into a pathetic whine as she fidgeted and squirmed.

Reed shook his head.

“No.”

His authoritative tone annoyed Blair, but she wanted his cock nonetheless. The desire was violently coursing through her veins at the moment. Marcus Reed knew that it was part of the programming. Enough time had passed since the last time Blair had even gotten to see his cock, and the need for it was building within her.

Blair’s lust for Reed’s cock was a pressure cooker.

His cock was the valve to release the steam.

This had been installed in her as a special request by him. He wanted his personal secretary to be addicted to him—in order to keep her obedient. Blair was flagged as being especially difficult with authority, so Reed took it as a personal project to tame her.

As he watched Blair lick her lips and stare at his lap while she roughly rubbed her inner thighs, he knew she was in the process of properly being domesticated.

Reed smiled. “If we can get back to the office and I can sit in front of the security camera monitors, I’ll let you have some time with my cock. Okay?”

Yes, sirrrrr…” she moaned, beyond excited to get back to the office. “…Of courssssse, sssssssir…

Blair just knew that if she just saw Reed’s cock, she would cum her brains out.

“We’ll have to play it by ear once she arrives,” Reed explained as he continued speeding down the highway. “There’s no telling when he’ll show up—could be hours after she does. We’ll just have to wait until he puts it all together. That’s where you’ll come in.” Blair cut his eyes at Blair as he said that last sentence, then returned them back to the road. In his glance, he saw that Blair was currently pinching her right nipple under her shirt as she stared at the outline of his dick in his pants.

Reed grinned at how pathetic and stupid she looked.

“Once they open the box, Mrs. Jenkins will be on the move,” he explained. “So, I can’t predict how long you’ll get with me—might only be five minutes…” he teased, smirking to himself.

Blair rubbed the outside of her pants, humping her hand.

“No cumming, Blair.”

Yessss, sirrr…Of coursssse, sirrrr…

“Then, as for Mr. Jenkins,” he continued. “The effects of the box are temporary—very temporary actually. It’ll be long enough to get the ball rolling, but…we’ll just have to be on alert for the rest of the day and wait for him to appear. He won’t be happy…

Reed looked back over at his passenger and could see that he might as well be talking to himself.

Luckily for Blair, Reed was feeling merciful. “Look, we still have a bit of drive before we’re back in the city—let’s put you to sleep, okay?”

Blair now looked confused as she stared at Reed’s cock outline. “Sleep—?”

“Slumber’s sweet surrender awaits.”

Blair’s eyes crossed as her head tilted backwards onto the passenger window. Then, they closed.

Blair slept, her tortured horniness dormant, as Reed’s car approached the city skyline on the horizon.

* * *

Matt, now dressed in a T-shirt and pajama pants, emptied his beer down his throat, an empty plate in his lap with bread crumbs left behind. He gently rubbed his wife’s back as she sat next to him on the couch, still naked.

“It is good, dear?” she asked, hopeful that she had pleased her husband, as was her wifely duty. She sat up straight, sticking her perky tits out so that he could freely view them as he pleased.

He let out a soft belch and nodded. “Perfect.”

Janey’s sense of accomplishment skyrocketed.

“Would you like your dick sucked, honey?”

As strange as it sounded, Matt didn’t think he had it in him to cum again. He laughed at Janey’s diligent domestic attitude though. “No, babe—you’ve done enough. Then, Matt took a deep breath, and said, “Ok, Janey—return to me.

Janey Jenkins returned to the surface.

Memories of their midday activities flooded Janey’s head. Being a doll was very fuzzy, but she did remember the enchanted bliss of being a mindless toy. More vividly, she remembered how important making that sandwich moments ago felt. As if making her husband a perfect sandwich was the most crucial part of her day, and a true example of her value as a woman.

Blech, Janey thought.

She laughed at her immature husband’s needs. “You really into that?” she asked with arched eyebrows. “The devoted and docile housewife?”

Matt blushed, “It has its moments…” The two laughed together.

“Was the sandwich good at least?” she asked.

“Fucking amazing.”

They both cackled and hugged.

Finally, Janey noticed the box again. “Oh, hey, you never answered me about this— Actually, you turned me back into a doll before I could even ask the damn question: what the hell is this?”

Matt leaned back on the couch. “Your boss brought it.”

Janey went pale. “Lilith Foster…was here?”

“No, no…the other guy,” Matt said. “The guy in the suit.”

Reed, Janey thought. But why?

“He said it was from the company—a ‘get-well’ present.”

Janey couldn’t contain her curiosity anymore and began unwrapping it.

Matt leaned forward too. “Actually—he did say it was for both of us—”

As Janey lifted the lid of the unwrapped box, there was a pop that made them both flinch. Then, a steady stream of smoke began to pour out of it.

Hey, what’s—” Matt began to say as the smoke reached his and his wife’s nostrils.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light from a bulb buried at the bottom of the box, and the couple froze.

After two seconds, the smoke dissipated.

Matt and Janey came back to their senses.

They looked at each other—and were both surprised to be sitting next to a stranger.

Janey smiled, saying, “Hi, do I know you?”

Matt was confused, “I…don’t think so, ma’am…but…do you realize you’re…naked?”

Janey looked down and almost screamed. “Oh my!” she yelled. “I’m so sorry!”

Matt smiled and shook his head, “It’s okay, don’t worry about it… I think those might be yours right there, actually.” He pointed to a set of Janey’s work clothes hanging on a door knob. It was her planned outfit for Monday.

Janey’s face lit up. “Oh, that’s perfect—I need to go to work now anyway.”

“Oh, really? Where do you work?”

Janey smiled big and said, “CyberVault Solutions!”

“Oh, I’ve heard of that.”

Janey nodded, “It’s the best. Well, I’m gonna get dressed and head out.”

Matt sat on the couch and sipped the last of the beer in his hand as Janey got dressed in front of him. Once she was all set, she turned and gave him one more look.

“Well, I’m off to work. It was nice meeting you,” she said politely.

“You too,” he responded, ready for this lady to get out of his house.

“Maybe I’ll see you around sometime,” she added, grabbing her purse off the kitchen counter.

Matt just nodded and smiled politely as she walked out the front door and sped away.

Finally, alone, he thought as he relaxed on his couch and took a nice nap.