The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author Note:

Originally posted on Yazzers Stories.

I, Wife

Chapter 4

Blair’s hair bounced and dragged across Mr. Reed’s naked thighs as he sipped his morning coffee and read Blair’s typed-up report.

“So, she had no reaction to it?” he asked, clarifying Blair’s report. “You said the Calibration Phrase?”

As best she could with a cock in her mouth, Blair nodded.

She was on her knees in a tiny plaid miniskirt, her ass in a thong resting on her heels. Her glasses were tossed away on the ground behind her. Blair didn’t plan on wearing them anymore—Mr. Reed had explained to her that contact lenses would show off more of her beautiful face and she happened to agree! Her boss could be so smart sometimes…

“I appreciate you coming in on a Saturday to turn in your report, Blair,” Reed said, gently stroking his new secretary’s head as she slid her lips slowly up his shaft. “And I must say: your new work outfit is a vast improvement.”

He likes it… Blair thought, feeling a slight quiver in her clit as her boss gave her praise and a pat on the head. The tingle gave her the motivation to increase her pace, sucking him with glee. After leaving Janey’s house, Blair had rushed back to CyberVault, and planted herself at her desk, typing up everything that had happened. When she had finished, so proud of her hard work, she was disappointed to find that Mr. Reed had already gone home for the day—not disappointed that she had crammed in all this work for nothing, but…she just really felt better when he was around.

She had gone home unfulfilled, but had emailed Mr. Reed that she had the report ready and would be happy to bring it to his home.

He had suggested just meeting at the office, so they wouldn’t disturb his wife.

When she had met him in the morning, the building was mostly empty—save for a few dedicated employees that didn’t mind working on a Saturday.

But that’s me too, Blair realized. Dedicated to CyberVault… Dedicated to Mr. Reed…

She didn’t mind that she wasn’t using her coding skills too much. As long as Mr. Reed thought she was doing a good job, she knew she was doing what was right.

It just felt natural to please him.

When she had presented her report to him, he had suggested that she would make a great secretary. Blair could tell that he was hoping she would accept—so she did.

Happily.

“I emailed HR and explained that this position just makes more sense for you,” he explained, still scanning the report in his hand, still getting his dick sucked. “You’re gonna be the best secretary.”

I’m gonna be the best secretary, she thought, just as he grabbed a handful of her hair and came in her mouth.

As Blair went to clean up, tottering away in her high heels, Marcus Reed marched to his desk and slammed the report on his desk.

“Fuck…” he muttered under his breath. The blowjob had only relaxed him temporarily—dread had returned. As he stared down at Blair’s handwriting, his eyes settled on one line.

Calibration Phrase had no response… he read in his head.

Foster was not going to be happy. She was not going to be happy with him. Reed had his intimidating qualities to those under him, but he was still scared shitless of Lilith Foster. When Foster gets mad, people pay. Reed just wanted to make sure Foster had no reason to get mad at him, and only one solution sprang to mind.

He was going to have to fix this before Monday.

“Can I get you anything now, Mr. Reed?”

Marcus looked up to see his secretary giving him doe eyes, digging her toe in the ground behind her, her hands behind her back, and her white blouse half-unbuttoned.

“A coffee, or…another blowjob?” she asked, hopeful that she could help find what he needed to feel better.

Reed strolled over to her, his hands on his hips. “Blair, you’re sure you said the phrase correctly?”

Blair nodded. “Yes, sir. I said, ‘Morning birds,’ just like you said, and she just, like, stared at me.”

Reed sighed hard and stared down at his feet. Finally, he nodded to himself and said, “Well, it looks like you and I are going to have some work to do this weekend. Mrs. Jenkins implantation has malfunctioned and…that’s what we call a ‘worst case scenario,’ Blair.”

Blair nervously flicked her nails, biting the corner of her lip. She appreciated that Mr. Reed explained things to her, but she was still worried that this would be a problem that she wouldn’t be able to easily fix for him. She just wanted to put his mind at ease. If he’d just let me suck his cock some more, he’d feel much better, she thought, but she knew to keep her mouth shut while her boss was thinking.

“Get your things—we’re heading back over there.”

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir.”

* * *

“I’m going to install the button…right…here.”

That afternoon, Matt and Janey were seated and facing each other in their living room, inches apart. As Janey sat in a pink short satin slip dress, patiently waiting for Matt to install her new Doll button with her eyes closed, he softly placed the tip of his finger between her eyebrows. She felt a small spark as he tapped her forehead, her “button” safely in place.

How exciting, she thought. Now Matt can turn me into a doll whenever he want—

Matt went ahead and pressed her new “button,” activating the imaginary trigger.

Janey felt her mind go blank, then a sense of infinite bliss took over. Her muscles locked in place, she slowly tilted to the side, and fell over on the couch. Her arms remained slightly bent at her sides, and her knees remained bent at a ninety-degree angle. When she fell over, her feet lifted off the ground and now hovered in the air.

Her smile was frozen in place as she stared straight ahead—at nothing.

Matt waved his hand in front of her lifeless eyes. “You in there, Janey?”

Janey didn’t respond, and instead remained smiling.

Matt felt himself get instantly hard, left alone with his new doll. A catalog of possibilities ran through his head.

That morning, Matt had woken up to find his cock in his wife’s mouth. She sucked him awake—as instructed. He had completely forgotten about his tossed off request from the night before. It took a few seconds for him to remember why Janey was blowing him first thing in the morning. Then, he remembered that he had basically turned her into a blowjob alarm clock just before dozing off.

He noticed that she had done her hair and makeup first—she had wanted to look her best before carrying out her duties.

They then fucked for the first of many times that day.

With Matt’s cum running down her inner thigh, Janey had gotten up and, at Matt’s command, cooked him eggs and bacon while wearing red lacy lingerie. Matt remained in bed, his cock satisfied, and had his obedient wifey serve his breakfast to him on a tray, a cold glass of orange juice along for the ride.

“Remote, please.”

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” she had said as she retrieved the TV remote to him, the bed covers tucked under his arms.

Matt had reinstated her old response phrase. The more he thought about it, the hotter it sounded on her lips. Likewise, Janey felt herself getting wet as Matt commanded her to always deliver the official response upon receiving a command. The dormant submissive wife buried deep within Janey’s subconscious was now surface-level, out-in-the-open on this Saturday morning.

Now, she was a doll on the couch.

Matt lifted his wife’s arm, straightened it out in front of her, and released it. He smiled down at her as her arm remained fixed in place where he left it. Her warm smile held strong, looking as if she didn’t have a care in the world.

She doesn’t, he reminded himself. You commanded her mind to go blank. No thinking—only bliss. She has absolutely zero percent stress at this very moment, Matt—because you commanded it. You made it happen.

He looked longingly at the love of his life, thinking of all the times she had been upset, or sad, or scared, or nervous. Now, here she was—in pure pleasure. Nothing could make her upset, or sad, or scared, or nervous. Nothing could get to her. Matt reached down to her smile and placed his thumb on her chin. Pushing down, her lips parted and her mouth now hung open in a frozen open-mouthed grin. He snorted a soft laugh at his silly looking wife, while a mixture of love and lust coursed through his anatomy.

Finally, he reached back up to her forehead and pressed her “button” between her eyes.

Janey blinked awake, looking around, disoriented as she found herself sideways on the couch and her mouth dry.

“Did it…work?” she asked, wiping off a small pool of drool from the corner of her lips.

“What do you remember?”

“I remember…” Janey said, slowly regaining her wits as she pushed herself back upright. “You installed the ‘button’ like we agreed—between my eyes.” She looked around the room, blinking herself back to full consciousness. “I was just sitting here, and then I remember seeing your hand reach up to my forehead…” She locked eyes with Matt. “Then nothing—well, almost nothing.”

Matt raised an eyebrow and asked, “What do you mean?”

“Matt…” she said, whispering. “It was pure…perfection. Everything felt…wonderful.”

The couple held hands and gazed into each other’s eyes.

Do it again,” Janey begged.

They ravaged each other for the second time that day.

Matt yanked off his shirt, then he pulled off Janey’s dress, leaving her naked on the floor, waiting for him to climb on top of her. He scooped up her back with one arm and cradled her head in his other hand, kissing his wife, their tongues entwining.

Within seconds, he was inside her. Janey’s soft whimpers drifted through their living room as they made love on the floor.

Fuck me, Matt,” Janey begged. “Turn me into a doll—and fuck your doll…

Matt almost came just hearing her say that. He slowed down and looked her in the eyes, whispering, “Is that what you want, baby? You wanna be a fuckdoll?

Janey pulled him into her, wrapping her hands around him. “Turn me into a doll—pleeeease.

Matt smiled at her desperation as he pushed himself deeper into her. He lifted his hand up and held it above her head, floating. Her eyes followed it, anticipating what was coming.

Say it again,” he commanded.

Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” she said, automatically. “Turn me into a d—

Matt pressed his finger down on her forehead.

Janey stopped moving.

Her mouth was frozen—stuck, still making the vowel sound in “doll.” Her eyes hung half open, drunk with lust during her last moments of consciousness, and now preserved. Her limbs were stiff in place, coiled around Matt’s body. He reached behind his back, his cock still buried inside Janey, and pulled her arms off of him. He positioned her hands underneath her breasts, hefting them up. Reaching for her chin, he rotated her head to the side. Her eyes stayed fixed straight forward, and now looked away from him. Smiling, he leaned down and kissed her frozen, open mouth—allowing his tongue to trace the edges of her lips.

Then, he pounded her like a fuckdoll.

That feel good, baby?” he asked, getting no response from Janey’s open mouth. Unblinking, her eyes remained neutral and empty. “You like being my doll?

Matt banged his wife as if she were really the object she had begged to be. He fucked her pussy like it was plastic and was just about to cum when—

knockknockknock

Matt himself froze.

Of course, someone comes to the door now, he thought, frustrated. He looked down at his frozen wife, still staring sideways at the wall with her mouth and legs open. He lightly tapped her cheek, and said, “I’ll be right back.” He softly laughed to himself and added, “Don’t go anywhere.”

Looking down at Janey as he quickly got dressed, he realized he wasn’t going to get rid of his hard-on before answering the door. She was still holding her tits up, her open legs inviting him back inside of her.

Just gotta get rid of whoever this is, he thought. Then, you’re mine.

As Matt awkwardly walked towards the front door, his raging boner made it very difficult. He unlocked the door and pulled it open a crack, keeping his body behind the door and poking his head out the side.

A man stood on his porch.

“Hi…Mr. Jenkins?” he asked, smiling a professional and smarmy smile. He then stuck out his thick, calloused hand and said, “I’m Marcus Reed. I’d like to speak with your wife.”