The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author Note:

Originally posted on Yazzers Stories.

I, Wife

Chapter 3

Lilith Foster surveyed the employees of CyberVault Solutions as they lined up for lunch hour, looking down at them from above, nestled in her perch — a hawk watching a field of mice. A sense of ownership emanated from her cross-armed stance.

Those were her employees.

Seated across from her desk was Marcus Reed, a look of anticipation on his face. Foster was considering his concern. Reed could only tap his finger on the armrest and wait — whatever Foster decided would be final.

Finally, Foster spoke: “So, she said ‘under the weather’?”

Reed pursed his lips and nodded. Glancing at his notes, he added, “‘…not feeling my best…’ and ‘Sorry for any inconvenience’.”

Foster shook her head. Reed could tell she didn’t like it. He was surprised by her next question: “What do you think?”

His eyes gave away that he was caught off guard by her passing of the ball. “Oh, um…well, it’s not much to go off of. She, uh, she just started — got the implantation yesterday — all went smoothly—”

“What do you think,” she cut him off, asking more sternly this time.

Reed quickly jumped to the point. “Could be trouble — we may want to check it out to make sure there hasn’t been an anomaly with the chip.”

“Send someone to check on her,” Foster ordered. “Send them to her home. See if there are any concerns. We don’t need any…’anomalies’.”

“Consider it done.”

“I’ll leave it to you to figure how to go about that,” Foster said, turning back to the window and looking down at her underlings.

“Mrs. Jenkins was observed talking to…” Reed continued, glancing back at his notes. “…Blair Morgan. They were conversing while in line for the implantation, and then they left together after the procedure — seem to have struck a connection.”

Foster nodded. “Someone she trusts — that’s good.”

With that said, Marcus Reed exited Foster’s office and began the trek down the long hallway.

Standing in the copier room, engrossed in stacks of loose pages in need of collating, Blair Morgan was finding that working as a software developer at CyberVault was filled with menial tasks, such as making copies for her supervisors — or getting them coffee. There was a voice deep in the back of her mind, saying, Quit this bullshit job! However, that voice kept drifting away every time it popped up, as if an invisible hand were swatting it away like an annoying fly. Blair would then find herself focusing on the task at hand, that voice now saying, Do a good job and they’ll praise you…

She didn’t notice when Reed entered the copy room, but she did notice when he gently placed his hand on her ass, cupping one soft cheek as one would put a hand on someone’s shoulder as they spoke with them.

Her face blushed as she felt a rage boiling up from deep within her.

Is this guy actually putting his hands— she thought, or rather, began to think.

“Relax,” Reed whispered in her ear, brushing her hair out of the way as he did so.

The deflation was immediate, like air out of a balloon. Her eyes fluttered, and she answered, “Yes, sir. Of course, sir.” She went back to arranging papers, then loaded them into the top of the copier, no longer paying attention to the misogynistic hand on her behind. Instead of worrying about her boss’ hand on her ass, she entered 200 into the copier number pad and pressed the big green COPY button.

“Your friend called in sick today,” Reed spoke, as the whirring of copier rollers spun.

Blair looked over her shoulder at him, “Janey? Yes, I noticed that. Is everything okay?”

Reed sucked his teeth. “Well,” he began, putting on a dramatically concerned tone. “We just hope she isn’t having a bad reaction to the procedure yesterday. We tried to get her to come in so that we could check things out, but she insisted on staying home.”

Blair listened closely to her boss, his hand still softly rubbing the top of her ass, almost soothing her.

“Why don’t you stop by her house on your lunch break?” he suggested. “Check things out for us. See if she’s okay.”

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” came Blair’s obedient reply.

“Tell her Mr. Reed said: Morning Birds.”

Blair immediately responded with: “Whispering Lakes.”

Reed nodded, satisfied with her answer to his prompt.

“Very good,” he said, then grinned. “And just remember: Slumber’s sweet surrender awaits.

Blair felt herself saying, “Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” then an odd sensation overtook her. A few strange things happened after Blair said those words. For one, she was now facing Mr. Reed, although she didn’t remember turning around. She also noticed that her knees felt sore, along with her jaw. Looking down, she saw that the top button of her blouse had come undone. Blair, confused, reached up to fix it.

Turning back around, she saw her copies were finished. Weird, she thought. Two hundred copies finished quickly…

Mr. Reed patted her butt as he left. “Thanks for your assistance, Mrs. Morgan.”

Blair wasn’t sure, but she could’ve sworn that she heard him zip up his pants as he walked out of the room, whistling to himself.

* * *

Matt was sitting in a chair in his and Janey’s bedroom.

“Dance sexy for me, slave.”

Janey nodded, compelled to obey. “Yes, Master,” she said. Her Master had ordered her to always address him as Master, and now she found that she couldn’t think of Master in any other way. She loved the feeling of Master’s eyes on her naked body. Her tits. Her ass. She swayed her hips slowly as she rubbed her pussy on Master’s thigh. Janey bent over to ensure Master got a good look at every inch of her body.

My body is his, she thought. My body belongs to Master.

She felt breath on her from behind, then, to her surprise, Master grabbed her hips and began eating her out from behind.

“Oh, Master!” she exclaimed, in shock and ecstasy, as she felt his wet tongue caress her pussy. Entering her, his tongue flicked her insides, making her moan and squirm as she bent over further to allow Master to go as deep as he wished.

Then, Master sat up and said, “Ok, Janey — return to me.”

Suddenly, Janey’s head snapped up. She looked down at her naked body and felt a twinge of embarrassment. She covered her face with her hand and laughed. “Holy shit — what have you had me doing?”

Matt stood up, adjusting his hard-on. “I gave you a ‘slave mode’ trigger word,” he explained, grinning. “All I have to do is say it and you’ll think of me as your Master, and you’ll be my willing sex slave.”

Janey sat on the bed, naked. “It was wild,” she said, remembering everything. “In my head…I was fully committed. Like, this isn’t some kind of roleplaying — this is role-being. I was that slave.” Janey rubbed her head, eyes wide and staring at the floor — amazed at what was happening to her. Then, she looked up at her husband, “…and you were my Master.” She took his hand and rubbed her thumb back and forth in a loving manner. “I felt so safe.”

Matt pulled her up off the bed and into his arms. He kissed her, her breasts pressing against his shirt.

“Do you want me to…finish...?” Janey asked with a hopeful expression. “You can put me back into ‘slave mode’.”

Matt laughed. “Let’s experiment some more first — I’m curious just how far this can go.”

“What do you mean?” Janey asked, reaching down for her discarded clothes. She began to redress. “Do you think it can go too far? Like I wouldn’t go back to normal?”

Matt shook his head. “I don’t know,” he said, circling his wife — studying her. “We’ve got the ‘return to me’ phrase programmed in, and that seems to work just fine at returning you back into your normal state.” He then corrected himself, “Well, ‘normal’ just relatively speaking, of course. You’re still now the most obedient wife on the planet: Leave your pants off and take out the garbage.”

Janey, now dressed only in a t-shirt, smiled and nodded. Matt held back laughter as he watched his wife march out of their bedroom, her ass poking out of the bottom of her shirt. He followed her into the kitchen and watched her lift the trash bag out of their kitchen trash can and begin to walk to the front door.

Just as she turned the knob and cracked open the door, a sliver of sunshine cutting into their living room, Matt said, “Stop, Janey.”

Janey stopped and turned to look at him, setting the trash bag on the floor next to her.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” he asked, cutting his eyes at her bottom half.

Janey shrugged, “Well, yeah, I know I don’t have pants on — but you told me to take the trash out. I was gonna finish getting dressed after I came back inside.”

Matt shook his head in fascination. “You really see nothing wrong with that, do you?”

Janey sighed, “I can’t explain it. You said to take the trash out and that’s all I can focus on: I have to do what you said. It’s like OCD or something. I can’t stop myself, and yet it feels completely my own idea.”

The couple stared at each other for a minute before Janey finally asked, “So…do you want me to take the trash out now?”

Matt laughed, “No, honey. Go get dressed. I’ll take the trash out.”

This is insane, Matt thought as he walked to the end of his driveway. The street was mostly empty with most of his neighbors at work and school on a sunny Friday afternoon. He had called in to his counseling office as well, moving his clients’ appointments to next week. The plan for today was to test out Janey’s little malfunction and see what the ramifications of a brain chip being shorted and rebooted were.

As Matt tossed the bag into their trash bin, a car rolled down the street towards the Jenkins house. He didn’t recognize the woman who was driving, even when it stopped in front of his house.

“Hi, there,” she said in a friendly voice as she exited her parked car. “I’m Blair Morgan — I work with Janey Jenkins. Is this her house?”

Matt’s mind flashed back to Janey after she first returned from CyberVault: “I made a friend!” He assumed that’s who this must be. He politely extended his hand and said, “Hi, Blair. I’m Matt — I’m her husband.”

They shook hands and Matt led her into the house just as Janey had finished putting her pants back on.

“Oh, hi Blair!” Janey said, an unavoidable mix of paranoia and awkwardness overtaking her. She tried to act natural, like she wasn’t a fully programmable sexbot. “It’s good to see you — how’s the first day going?”

Blair sat down. “It’s…interesting. Not as much coding as my last job,” she explained. “There are times where I wonder if some of these supervisors are aware that I’m not a secretary.”

Matt followed up, interested. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, I didn’t get a Master’s in Computer Science to fill up some big shot’s coffee,” Blair scoffed. “I was actually reprimanded today for my outfit — it’s apparently ‘too stuffy’? Whatever that means.”

Both Janey and Matt glanced at each other, mentally taking notes for conversations they would have later. Blair’s outfit was sensible work attire, yet still a bright colorful blue with flowing beige work pants.

“Who’s in charge at this place?” Matt asked.

“That would be Lilith Foster,” Blair answered. “She runs it all — but I’ve never spoken to her. She doesn’t mingle with the lower level folks, if you get what I’m saying.”

“She was in her office the day of the procedure,” I added. “Looking down at us.”

“So who do you answer to?” Matt asked, pressing for as much information as he could squeeze out of Blair’s visit. “You have a supervisor?”

Both women answered in unison: “Mr. Reed.”

Matt blinked at them. “Who’s he?”

Blair answered again. “He’s kind of the in-between of us and Foster. We answer to him, he answers to her.”

“And…” Matt tried to think of how to ask what he wanted to know. “How…is…he?”

Blair thought for a moment. There was a swirl of descriptive adjectives, physical and abstract, in her mind. It was like being in a playground ball pit. As she waded through the conflicting thoughts and feelings that flooded her brain at the mention of Mr. Reed, Matt looked at his wife, who was waiting for Blair’s assessment with heightened curiosity.

Finally, Blair smiled and said, “Mr. Reed is wonderful.”

Janey looked concerned at her friend’s answer. That’s not the Blair I met yesterday… she thought.

Blair looked at Janey, “Oh, that reminds me. Mr. Reed wanted me to tell you: Morning Birds.”

Janey furrowed her brow, and cut her eyes at Matt, who looked just as confused — and slightly amused. “O…kay,” came Janey’s awkward reply. “Tell him I said, ‘hi’.”

Blair nodded, and stood up. “Will do,” she said, then looked at the clock on the wall. “Well, I have to get back. Hope you feel better, Janey.”

* * *

“She wasn’t asking like herself,” Janey said. After Blair had left, Matt and Janey had locked the door and gone back to their room.

“What was that ‘birds’ thing about?” Matt asked.

Janey had no idea. She shook her head, offering no theories — partly out of a growing dread. The fear of Blair’s entrapment within CyberVault’s claws was enough to worry Janey, but then once she began to conjure up thoughts of her own involvement, she swirled downward into panic.

Matt saw Janey’s breathing increase as she paced the room.

“Don’t worry, Janey,” Matt said, not realizing that he was giving a command. “We’ll find a way to fix this.”

Janey instantly felt better.

Shaking her head, she sighed, and said, “I’m fine. It’s just…” Janey reached behind her neck and felt the tiny raised scar. “Knowing there’s a foreign object in my head — and I stupidly let some evil corporation put it there… It’s just…”

“Don’t think about it…” Matt said, again forgetting the power of his words.

Janey’s thoughts cleared, like resetting a calculator. She sat on the bed, legs crossed and her arms folded in her lap. He sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders.

She looked to her husband and smiled. “How about we play around some more…” she suggested, looking at him with lust-filled eyes.

Finally it dawned on him what had happened. I told her what to think, he thought. Or what not to think…

He grinned at her, “Okay — let’s play.” Matt stood up and looked down at Janey. “We’ve tried out getting you to do or say things at my command, but what about your thoughts?”

Janey pondered this. “My thoughts?

“Do my words have the ability to make you think certain things,” he said, then added, “…or not think certain things: That’s what I wanna test out.” He stepped away, thinking how to proceed, then turned back to her. “So, we’ve got your ‘reset’ phrase set,” he reaffirmed. “Once I say it, you snap back to your normal self — you ‘come back’. Right?”

Janey agreed. “Yeah, it worked last time,” she said, thinking about when she was in slave mode. “One second I’m a slave ready to serve my master, and then the next, I’m plain ol’ Janey again.” She laughed, still a little embarrassed at the memory, but turned on nonetheless.

I was helpless, she thought. And…in the best way…

“So, forget about the microchip,” Matt commanded.

Janey looked at him, confused. “What ‘microchip’?” she asked.

What is he talking about? Janey wondered.

Matt was astounded. It took hold immediately too. How far can I go with this? he wondered.

“Forget about…” he thought for a minute, as Janey looked at him in anticipation. “…Forget how to read.”

Risky, Matt, he scolded himself. What if she can’t get it back? The paranoia wouldn’t go away. He wished he could erase some of his own thoughts. He was confident that the reset phrase would always bring her back to normal. They had set that up earlier this morning.

He reached for the thick mystery novel on Janey’s nightstand, the one she had been reading for the past month, and handed it to her. “What does page 300 say?”

Janey hated being tested like this, but she took the book from him and flipped to page 300 to find herself staring at a page of jumbled gibberish. She just shrugged, “I dunno — it’s nothing. Just a bunch of random symbols.”

Matt looked over her shoulder to see a perfectly normal English-language chapter of mystery-filled prose and dialogue. She can’t read it, he thought, then took the book from her.

Time to turn things up, he thought.

“Be a ditzy dumb bimbo in thoughts and actions,” Matt ordered.

Janey’s eyes went wide. Oh, like, wow, she thought, feeling a big change in her mind, like a car quickly shifting down several gears.

“You okay?” Matt asked, seeing her steady herself.

Janey giggled. “Ya, like — I was just feeling totally woozy and junk there,” she said. Her voice had taken on a slight Californian lilt — a stereotypical valley-girl accent. She slumped her shoulders and began to twirl a strand of hair around a finger. “You got any gum, Matt?” she asked, in a slightly whiny voice.

Grinning, he nodded and reached for his nightstand, pulling out a pack of gum and handing her a stick.

“Thanks,” she said, and was soon smacking away on it. Janey bounced up and headed for the bathroom. “Like, ohmigawd, I’m looking rough today. I didn’t even put my make-up on yet — I’m such a dumbass,” Janey reached for the drawers and began pulling out every brush and tool she had. “Sorry, babe — I’ll have myself fixed up right in a lil’ bit.”

Matt stood by and watched for the next 30 minutes as Janey primped her hair and painted her face, all while loudly smacking on her gum.

When she was finished, his bimbo wife came out of the bathroom with a much more confident attitude. “You want a blowie, honey?” she asked, eyeing his tented pants.

Matt couldn’t get his pants down fast enough. He sat back on the bed while Janey fell to her knees, swallowing him deeply. She moaned as she held onto his cock with both hands, sucking hard at the head. Then, she let go and let her lips slide back down the full length until her nose touched his abs.

Through his own moans, Matt said, “Forget everything you learned in college…”

Janey slid her lips back up his cock and let him fall out of her mouth a fit of giggles took over, “But, you know I learned nothing in college!

“You’re just a dumb girl, aren’t you…?”

I’m just a dumb girl… Janey thought. “Yep, a dumb girl,” she said.

“Get on your hands and knees, baby,” he commanded.

Janey found herself robotically climbing the bed and facing the headboard with her ass in the air. Matt, filled with lust, positioned himself behind Janey and pushed slowly into her pussy. She gasped, then giggled. “Gawd, it’s sooo big!” she said, punctuating it with another giggle.

“Call me ‘Daddy’,” he said.

“Yes, Daaaaddy,” she said with a smile.

I’m making Daddy’s cock feel so good right now… Janey thought with pride.

“Whenever I say the phrase ‘Pink Sparkles,’ you’ll return to this state. Understand?”

“Yes, Daaaaddy,” she repeated.

Then, Matt fucked her hard, pounding his wife from behind. Janey moaned like a pornstar throughout.

“Fuck me, Daddy!” she yelled. “Fuck my dumb bimbo pussy!”

They both were on the edge of cumming when Matt said, “Return to me, Janey!

Janey was cumming, back to her normal self, and able to get off on the memory of what Matt had transformed her into.

Oh, fuck yes, she thought. He took my fucking brains away!

It was too much. Her muscles tensed and shook. Pressure built up at her clit and then her orgasm was rocketing through her from head to toe.

Oh, god, yessssssss!” she screamed. “Fuck me, Matt!”

Matt’s cock was coating his wife’s insides as they both got off simultaneously.

Then, finally, it was over.

They collapsed forward on the bed.

Calming herself from her orgasm and trying to slow her rapid pulse and jittery breath, Janey rolled over and hooked her arm around Matt’s arm.

“I…” she tried to speak. “I was so relaxed…Like my brain was full of cotton…”

Matt huffed and held her hand, grinning at how fun their new development was.

“Your voice sounded so…” he said, searching for the words, “…silly.”

Janey laughed. “I felt silly… Like nothing was serious. Just…floating… And, fuck, was I ever horny.”

The two laughed and knew that they’d be doing that again — very soon.

As they drifted off to sleep, Matt leaned over and whispered in Janey’s ear: “Wake me in the morning with a blowjob.”

Janey just nodded with her eyes closed, already falling into slumber.