The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author Note:

Originally posted on Yazzers Stories.

I, Wife

Chapter 2

Matt wandered into their dark bedroom, slowly chewing on his sandwich. He could hear the spray of the shower from behind the illuminated outline of the bathroom door, highlighted by the steam drifting from the bottom gap.

Feeling brave, and wanting to get to the bottom of his strange afternoon, Matt opened the door and let himself in.

There was an audible change in movement from behind the shower curtain after Matt opened the door. Finally, Janey’s face emerged from behind the curtain, wet and flushed from the hot water. She strategically held the edge of the curtain above her chest. As she wiped the water from her eyes, her smile gave a mix of confusion, surprise, embarrassment.

“Um, excuse me,” she said, laughing at her husband’s presumptuousness. “A little privacy please?”

Matt took another bite and casually said, “I want to watch you shower.”

She laughed again, still hiding behind her protective curtain. “I bet you do! Well, you’re just going to have to—”

“Let me watch you shower.”

Without missing a beat, her embarrassment evaporated with the drifting steam. “Yes, sir. Of course, sir.” With that said, she fully pushed open the shower curtain, allowing Matt to have a full view of her smooth, wet naked body standing under the raining streams of water. She resumed her shower as if he weren’t there, soaping up her breasts and stomach with the sudsy loofa.

Matt just ate the sandwich his wife had prepared for him and enjoyed the show.

As Janey finished up her shower, he finished his lunch. She reached to the cabinet beside the shower, grabbed a white fluffy towel, and then wrapped it around herself, holding it in place under her arms. She then wrapped a towel around her hair and stepped out.

“You enjoy that?” she asked with a knowing smirk.

Matt looked at her suspiciously, grinning back. “I did, but I thought you wanted ‘a little privacy’?”

Janey shrugged, “I guess I changed my mind.” She kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the bathroom.

So, Matt figured, she remembers what she did. He mentally crossed off “black outs” from his potential diagnosis list. His fear of possible brain damage for Janey from the shock was softening. He wanted to test this out some more thought.

She was going through her drawers, digging through piles of panties. Matt stood behind her and said, “Drop your bottom towel.”

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” came Janey’s reply and she complied. The towel hit the ground as she continued rummaging, though now Matt had a full view of the curvature of her back as her thick hips led his eyes down to her shapely ass. Also catching his eye, he was finally able to see the back of Janey’s neck now that she had a towel holding her hair up.

What the hell is that, he asked himself, eyeing the small bandage on the back of her neck.

Janey was acting no differently. She was still humming whatever song was looping in her head from making his sandwich. She found a pair of panties, lowered them down, and lifted her foot to put them on.

“What song are you humming?” Matt asked, then quickly added. “You don’t want to wear underwear, by the way.”

Janey tossed the panties without a second thought over her shoulder and walked naked over to their closet. “Yes, sir. Of course, sir—I forget what it’s called. It’s that new one by—”

“Go lay down on the bed and spread your legs.”

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” she said, abandoning whatever plans she had with the closet and instead took a seat on the edge of their bed and placed her feet wide apart. “Whatever it is, it was playing at the place Blair and I got lunch.” She shrugged her shoulders and then laid down on her back, legs still wide open.

Matt stood by and stared at her inviting pussy. He approached her, unbuttoning his pants, fully aroused by what was happening.

Janey glanced up and scrunched up her nose, “What are you doing—? Oh, not right now, hon. I’m really not in the mood.”

“You’re fine to let me fuck you,” he said.

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” she answered. “No biggie. Just let me know when you’re done.”

Matt almost fell over.

Holy shit, he thought. Holy shit. Holy shit.

He had his cock out and held it right up to Janey’s vulnerable and available hole.

Just let me know when you’re done, her voice repeated in his head, spinning around like the song stuck in her head.

As if on cue, she began humming her song again, staring at the ceiling. She’s just waiting for me to fuck her, he thought. He could push into her right now and she’d let him. Matt couldn’t believe what was happening. She’s not in the mood but she’s spreading her legs to let me use her pussy…

He prepared himself.

He held his breath.

Just one inch away…

Closer…

Then, just as he was about to enter her, he stopped.

Fuck, he thought. I can’t do this.

“Janey, sit up and close your legs,” he commanded his wife.

She did just that and, once again answered, “Yes, sir. Of course, s—”

“Alright, alright,” he interrupted.”Enough of that. Go back to dropping the ‘sir’ thing.”

Janey nodded. “Okay.”

“What happened today?” he asked, pacing back and forth in front of her. He reached down and picked up her towel from the ground. “Here.”

She took it but just immediately put it on the ground by her feet. “You can cover yourself, babe,” Matt explained.

Janey, taking the explanation as a command, nodded and then wrapped the towel around her exposed body. “What do you mean? Why do you think something ‘happened’?” she asked, genuinely confused what was tipping him off that she had an odd day today.

“Ever since you got home,” he corrected himself, “you’ve done everything I’ve asked. Like you’re not even able to tell me no. Without a second thought, you just obey everything. It’s… It’s…not like you.” he said, full of sincere concern. “And what’s that bandage on the back of your neck?”

Janey looked away. Matt knew this expression — he could read his wife like a book. She didn’t want to talk about the bandage. What has she been up to?

“Janey,” he said, sternly. She looked up at him with guilt in her eyes.

“I…uh…” she stammered. “I let CyberVault implant a microchip…in my…um, brain.” She smiled sheepishly at him.

Matt felt his world spin around him. “Janey…” he said, not finding the right words. He couldn’t believe what she had just told him. “Janey…” he said, trying again.

“I know, I know!” she said, standing up, holding the towel in place. “It was insane of me — but they require it of all employees. We were all getting the procedure done today. Blair got one too!”

Matt threw his hands in the air. “Who—gives a shit what Blair did?” he said, trying to remain calm. “You allowed a mega tech corporation implant a chip in your head?”

“I needed this job, Matt!” she said. “This is important to me.”

“Turn around and let me see your neck.”

Of course, without protesting, Janey immediately turned around and leaned over. Matt didn’t even realize that she had obeyed him again, now that he had commanded her not to answer with her new catchphrase.

He gently picked underneath the tape holding the bandage in place and gently peeled it from her skin. As he lifted the white bandage off, a tiny line was all that was visible of the incision. However, surrounding the incision was a black, ashen discoloration, resembling a burn mark.

Matt’s brow furrowed as he tried to piece together all of the possible meanings of this development.

“Have you been…obeying…other people today?” he asked, eyeing the burn marks suspiciously. “…or just me?”

Janey was genuinely trying to think. “I don’t think so…”

“Have you said the ‘Yes, sir’ thing to anyone else today?” he said, getting more specific.

Janey searched her memory. “I don’t… Maybe?” Again, she looked guilty.

Matt stopped pacing and faced her. “Who?”

“Well,” she answered. “I think I said it to Mr. Reed.”

“Who’s ‘Mr. Reed’?”

“He’s my new supervisor,” she said. “But I would always address a supervisor with ‘sir’…or ‘ma’am’. I’d say it to anyone I report to — always.”

Matt sighed, not liking how this was sounding. Mr. Reed… his name joined the chorus of words circling his brain.

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.

Just tell me when you’re done, Mr. Reed—

Matt quickly shut that image out of his mind. He had to hope that things hadn’t gone in that direction.

“Anyone else,” he asked.

Janey’s eyes lit up. “The guy at the coffee shop!”

Matt just stared back at her, wondering why Janey had made that sound like good news.

“The guy at the coffee shop,” she repeated. “He—he told Blair and me to give him our phone numbers and we told him to fuck off.”

Matt breathed out. “Well, I would hope so…”

“But, see, we didn’t obey him!” she said. “So, maybe it’s just you.”

Matt still wasn’t at ease. “We still don’t know why you suddenly can’t say ‘no’ to me— wait.” He looked away, thinking. “Maybe you weren’t supposed to obey me — like the coffee shop guy. But that shock did something — reset it or something. Stand on one foot.”

Janey did, expressionless. She never seems put out to do what I ask, he noticed. No complaints.

“Hop up and down.”

The towel fell off of her as Janey hopped up and down on one foot, her modest tits bouncing with her body.

“Ok, stop.” She did. Matt looked her up and down. She made no move to pick up the towel, her modesty still tuned to her earlier commands from him. “It doesn’t bother you to be controlled?”

Janey shrugged her shoulders, “You say to ‘hop up and down’ and I…just do it. It would feel weird not to… Matt, what are we gonna do? I don’t want to quit, but if I broke the chip, I… They’re gonna be mad. Mr. Reed, he…”

Matt thought this over. “I know what you’re not doing. You’re not going to work tomorrow. It’s Friday tomorrow. Call in sick, and you’re staying home for the weekend so that we can figure this out.”

* * *

Entering the cacophonous, bustling lobby of the CyberVault building, Matt approached the front desk.

Janey was at home. The last thing he had told her was to lay in bed as much as possible, and not to answer the door for anyone. It was comforting knowing that she would never break that request until he told her otherwise.

Just let me know when you’re done fucking my pussy, Mr. Reed…

Matt once again chased those intrusive thoughts out of his head. He had to remind himself that there was no suspicion that anything had happened with this Mr. Reed. Still, Matt wanted to investigate. Last night, they came up with a plan for him to pick up some of the remaining HR paperwork that Janey knew she would have to sign today. Typical stuff: direct deposit, tax info, benefits, etc.

This would give him the chance to scope out the atmosphere here and look for some answers.

The blonde receptionist looked up at him and smiled a bright welcoming smile. “Hello, I—”

“Welcome to CyberVault Solutions: Safeguarding Futures and Securing your Secrets! I’m Alysa! How can I help you!”

Matt was almost knocked back by her enthusiasm. “Er…um, hi.” he said, recomposing himself. “My, uh, wife started here yesterday.”

“Oh!” Alysa answered.

“Right, and today, she’s sick.”

“Oh no!”

Matt was losing hope that Alysa would be much help. “Thank you, she’ll be okay — but just need the weekend to get better.”

“Oh good!”

Matt sighed. “She just needed me to pick up the rest of the paperwork that she would’ve done today. I think she called earlier…”

Alysa’s eyes brightened with realization. “Oh, you’re Janey Jenkins husband—”

“Right, yes,” he answered. “That’s me.”

“Oh, I’ve got her papers right here!” she chirped. “Mr. Reed brought them down earlier.” Alysa happily dug through her desk drawers and produced a green folder with Janey’s name written in the corner. “Here you go!” Matt took the envelope from Alysa and thanked her. “Can I help you with anything else?”

Matt looked around the building. “So, how long have you worked here?”

Alysa thought for a second. “I think three years? It gets a little…blurry…”

Looking closer, he could see something else behind Alysa’s eyes. “What do you mean ‘blur—’?”

“Alysa! Go get me a coffee,” came the voice to their side. Both Alysa and Matt turned to see a young man in a suit approach them.

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir.”

A coldness ran through Matt’s veins. A tingling of adrenaline spread through his limbs as Matt tried to hide his alarm at hearing that phrase. This must be Mr. Reed—

Just let me know when you’re done…

Alysa was gone before Matt could realize it, happily fetching the broad-shouldered man his coffee. He looked at Matt and gave a polite nod. “Alysa, took care of you, I take it?” he said, pointing to the green folder.

Matt nodded, “She did. Thank you.”

“Well, I’m Mr. Reed. I’m the supervisor of the department she’ll be working in.”

Again, Matt maintained an unemotional front. “Oh, ok. Well, she’s really looking forward to getting started here.”

Mr. Reed nodded, unsmiling. “Tell Janey we’ll look forward to her getting started…on Monday,” the man said. “And tell her we all hope she feels better.”

Now, Matt smiled, hoping he was still hiding his disdain. “Of course.”

Just as he was walking off, another woman with dark hair and glasses walked up to Mr. Reed, saying, “Mr. Reed, I finished that project up. Do you need anything else before I head to lunch?”

Matt overheard his reply, “Yes, Blair, go wait up in my office. I’ll be there shortly.”

As Matt walked out of the building, he heard: “Yes, sir. Of course, sir.”

* * *

“I don’t want you to go back there.”

They were back in their bedroom. Janey sat in a comfortable oversized T-shirt that she had worn all day. She froze, knowing that Matt could easily just command her not to.

He sensed this worry too.

“Don’t worry,” he reassured her. “I’m not going to order you not to. I want you to make this decision on your own. I have no interest in being your ‘master’.”

What Matt didn’t know was that Janey felt a warm tingle between her thighs at the mention of the word “master.” What Janey didn’t know was that this was not a feeling implanted by the chip — this was a deeply recessed desire that was only now being dug up.

Master. The word repeated in her thoughts.

Still, she appreciated that he was refusing to exert this invasion power over her. Janey thought about their dilemma for a moment. “But what if I can do some good there?”

Matt wasn’t going to entertain any thought of his wife going near that bullish man again, but he could tell when his noble wife saw a calling. “What are you talking about?”

“I keep thinking about Blair,” she said.

Go wait up in my office… Matt could only imagine what happened in that office after he left. “What about her? Rescuing her?”

In a way,” she said. “We’ve uncovered something sinister going on at this company. They’re implanting mind control chips in their employees, under the guise of it being a routine security system. They told us it was just used to open doors by security level clearance — not to make us pliable and obedient. They could have a whole underground submissive workforce. Hell, there could be employees that live at that building. No one knows about this but us.”

“Ok — so what could we do about it?” Matt asked, sincerely curious, but also hopeless that they could go head-to-head with such a powerful entity.

Janey searched for an answer but came up with nothing. “I don’t know yet. But,” she continued, smirking, “I could go undercover.”

Matt sighed. “Janey—”

“I know, I know,” she said, putting her hands up. “You’re sweet to be so protective, but what if my chip hadn’t malfunctioned?” She stared at her husband, who was beginning to understand where she was going with this. “What if Blair’s had — and she had the opportunity to go back in, pretending that she was still under their control. Wouldn’t you want her to try for my sake?”

When Matt knew he had no argument against her, Matt went silent on Janey. She knew this about him too, and smiled at his silence. She hugged him. “We’ll be careful — I promise. We have the weekend to figure things out.”

He shook his head, sighing. “Fine. Fuck, you’re going to give me a heart attack before this is all over.”

Janey feigned a pout, “Aw, are you stressed, poor dear?” She rubbed his forehead.

Matt laughed and swatted her hand away. “Okay, no need to make fun of me.”

Then, Janey’s expression changed. “Well…I could help relieve your stress.” She ran a single finger up his arm and stared into his eyes.

Matt easily picked up on her signal and his lips curled into a grin. “Well, I won’t argue with that…” He leaned in to kiss her, but she stopped him, putting her hand to his chest.

“Wait…”

The couple paused — the elephant of all elephants sitting in their room.

Matt was almost afraid to ask. “What?”

Janey’s smile faded.

“Tell me,” she said.

“What?”

Make me,” she said.

Matt breathed in deep. “Janey, I told you. I couldn’t—”

“I’m telling you: I want you to.”

Try as he might to deny it, Matt’s cock was rock hard. “What should I ask you to do?”

Janey squeezed his arm. “Don’t ‘ask’. Order me around. Whatever you want me to do. Make me do—”

“Suck my cock.”

Within seconds, Janey’s head dove down to her husband’s lap. Her hands yanked down the athletic shorts he was wearing and set free his swollen dick. It quickly disappeared into her mouth.

I didn’t choose to do this… Janey thought to herself, as she fellated her man. He made me… He said to do it and so I did. The more she thought about it, the more aroused she found herself.

Matt had a fistful of the bedsheets clenched in his hand as his wife’s mouth worked his cock. “Go deeper,” he ordered, and he felt his cock slide further down her throat. “Go deeper,” he repeated. Her lips crept further down his shaft as she swallowed more and more of him. Finally, her lips were resting on his base, deepthroating Matt for the first time in their relationship. He came within seconds.

Oh fuck — drink it up, Janey. Drink it up!” he yelled, finding himself carried away by living out such a fantasy — a fantasy he had no idea was lying dormant inside of him.

Janey lovingly, and dutifully, gulped up all of his cum. After all, Matt told her to.

Matt collapsed back down on the bed, out of breath. After a few seconds, he realized that Janey was holding his limp cock entirely in her mouth. “You can stop now, baby…” he mumbled.

Janey released his cock, and smiled at how satisfied her man was. As she sat up, her crotch touched his arm. “Whoa, baby…” he said, surprised.

Janey’s panties were soaked.

She looked a little embarrassed, but Matt just looked into her eyes and said, “Get yourself off, right here next to me while I’m watching.”

Janey’s breath caught in her throat. She didn’t expect him to say that. All the same, she found herself reaching down into her panties.

“Take them off,” Matt ordered.

She yanked her panties down her legs and kicked them through the open bathroom door. An audible splat came from the bathroom tiled floor as they landed.

“Take that shirt off too.”

Janey pulled her old T-shirt over her head and threw it after the dripping panties.

She laid nude in bed and began to rub her clit as she looked Matt in the eye.

“Get yourself off.”

She picked up speed, working her clit in circles with one hand. She reached her other hand down and inserted two fingers. Breathing heavier and heavier, Janey brought herself closer and closer to the edge.

“Cum for me,” Matt ordered. Janey’s eyes went wide as her orgasm suddenly rose to the surface. “Cum for me right now.”

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!

It was the most intense orgasm of Janey’s life.

The first of many more like it to come.

Janey slept naked in Matt’s arms that night.