The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Am Not a Lesbian!—Chapter 6

(MC, FF)

The story is a complete work of fiction and none of the events or characters are real. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this, go away. This is actually a long-time fantasy from my college life finally brought to life. Erin is based on an actual person and I was told she did really shout in the dorm what she says here.

Erin gripped her boyfriend Shayne’s taut waist a bit tighter as they crossed the street from the college’s recreation center. She knew she wasn’t in any danger as they went with the green light but she wanted everyone to see how close a couple her and Shayne were at any opportunity.

Shayne was 6-foot-4 and gorgeous, with deep blue eyes, handsome face and a body sculpted by the gods it seemed, although it was actually due to a vigorous workout schedule.

Being rich, good-looking and a very sensitive guy to boot, Shayne could have had any girl on campus, yet he picked Erin, a very odd choice to many.

Socially, Erin was not part of the “in” crowd on campus. In fact, no one could remember Erin going out on a date until Shayne asked her out. She usually had spent her time in the gym, watching the other women’s sports team at LaVill play or the lounge of the women’s studies center.

Erin now had a bit of a tomboyish look as her beautiful flaming red hair was cut short when she entered college because as the star point guard on the LaVill College women’s basketball team she wanted a low-maintenance hair style with all the activity and travel she did.

Maturing into a young woman, her breasts were now so extremely large they had to literally be tied down before games so they didn’t prove too cumbersome bouncing around when she played.

Since Shayne and Erin both spent so much time in the rec. center’s weight room, pumping iron to hone their bodies to perfection, it should not have been surprising they hooked up as a couple—except for one thing.

Erin was a lesbian.

Well, that’s what most people thought. With her close-cropped hair, fiery personality and the fact she was a jock, Erin had been pigeonholed as a dyke within days of moving into the dormitory.

LaVill College was mostly an exclusive school for families of the upper crust. Erin was an excellent student but with her working class roots they assumed she only got into LaVill because of her basketball abilities.

Of course, Erin was a complete homophobe and did not liked being called a dyke, not one bit, once running down the dorm hallway screaming “I am Not a Lesbian!” when a girl refused to let her in her room to borrow a book because she was afraid Erin would leer at her.

But that stuff was now in the past, thanks to Shayne. Every girl at LaVill was jealous that Erin had snagged the most eligible guy on campus.

As Erin and Shayne walked hand in hand down the path toward the dormitories it was a warm, summer day and both of their exceptional bodies were on full display.

Erin wore black Spandex shorts and a white bra top with black trim barely holding in her massive breasts. Shayne was in a cut-off t-shirt showing his six-pack stomach and gym shorts.

As they continued down the path they saw a table with a big banner in front of it which said: “Radical Lesbians for Change”.

Erin could not have cared less since, as most of the country knew, she was the most unradical person possible, but she figured Shayne would stop, he was so sensitive to women’s issues. She had once joked he took more women’s studies courses than she did, and it was true.

“I’m pretty up to date with the women’s groups on campus and I’ve never heard of yours,” said Shayne to the pretty tall blonde at the table.

“We’re actually a nationwide network of women, and men as well, who believe that society needs to be changed in its sexual attitude, particularly when it comes to the acceptance of lesbianism,” the women said. “Hi, my name is Patti and I’m a regional coordinator.”

“Hi, my name is Shayne Worthington, yes, before you ask, of THE Worthington’s but my value system if far different from the rest of the family, and this is my girlfriend Erin,” he said. “She has a problem with lesbians so I’d love some information to show her it’s not evil.

“And the funny part is, before we started going out, some people thought she was as a lesbian and because of that she suffered greatly because of it.”

Erin’s pretty freckled face reddened a bit.

She didn’t like her past problems being told to a stranger and she certainly did not want to learn any more about an organization of disgusting lesbians. But if Shayne wanted to stay and learn more, than she would too. She was going to be a good loyal girlfriend. She didn’t want college to be like high school, where she never had a date for some reason despite her good looks.

“That’s awesome,” said Patti, who looked about 20 and very feminine. “We have a slide show about what we are about for new recruits, I mean potential members. Let me give you two some headphones to listen to the audio tape and I’ll set up the little screen here on the desk.”

As she handed them the headphones, a young brunette who had been standing next to Patti quietly left the table. Erin and Shayne did not even notice, as they were busy putting the headphones on and watching Patti set up the slides.

A warm female voice came over the headphones and there was soft New Age music in the background while she talked. Slides of women frolicking about in meadows or laying on a hill with white puffy clouds overhead began flicking on the screen.

“Thank you for taking some times to learn more about Radical Lesbians for Change. I am Ms. Anthony the president of this organization and I will be your guide. Please relax and be happy, as you will enjoy the following slide show one of my associates is running for you.

“Despite the somewhat harsh title, we are all about pleasure. We want lesbians and their supporters to be totally free and relaxed with their ideas. Everyone must be comfortable with themselves so we urge people to relax and enjoy the show as you see what a pleasure membership can be. Continue to watch the slides and relax.”

The current slide was now showing two attractive young women playing with a puppy. Shayne wondered what this had to do with radical lesbians seeking change but he was having a good time watching the show and Ms. Anthony was right, I should just relax he figured.

A few minutes later Shayne did glance at Erin and saw she was staring intently as the slides, yet was doing it with her eyes looking a bit glazed over and her face slack-jawed.

He knew one of the traits that made her a great basketball player was her incredible powers of concentration and total dedication. He figured she was using them to concentrate intently on the slides and dedicate herself to understanding what was being said to her.

Shayne would have said something but the thought was fleeting. He quickly went back to looking at the slides and hearing Ms. Anthony’s soothing, relaxing narration.

“Look at the happiness being a member has,” cooed Ms. Anthony. “It’s so relaxing and peaceful, it makes you so feel so good and wonderful. Why would you want to be anything else but a member? It is so wonderful.

“So relaxing, so very relaxing thinking about it. You are now so relaxed, so peaceful, so happy thinking about Radical Lesbians for Change. You feel so, so very relaxed as you look at the slides, more and more relaxed....”

A plain white van quietly drove up to the side of the long table and the pretty brunette came out and went over to the blonde.

“They ready for loading yet?” asked the brunette.

“In a minute Barb,” said Patti as she looked at Erin and Shayne. “He put up some resistance at the start, those rich guys don’t have the mental focus, but he’s coming around. Her, wow, she was like a laser, got totally into it immediately and has been under almost from the moment I turned on the switch.”

“Jeez, look at that bod on her,” commented Barb. “I’ve never seen any girl so physically perfect. I hope I get a piece of that.”

“Yeah, I know, if I didn’t know we were doing Mistress’s work I would have thrown in her the bushes and started licking her down right here,” said Patti. “I am sure Mistress will take her personally. She likes the buff type.

“OK, they’re both ready now.”

Erin and Shayne stood there like statues as the final slide was projected, a picture of a rather attractive blonde in her mid-30s. In their headphones, one word was now being replayed over and over: “Mistress, Mistress, Mistress, Mistress.....”

* * *

“OK, we are going to give you two further information on our organization, kind of an inside look, just follow me,” said Patti as she took Shayne’s arm stiffly and guided him toward the back of the van as Barb did the same with Erin.

The two hard-bodies could have handled these two thin girls with ease if they wanted to but they showed no sign of resistance as they went in.

Erin and Shayne were each put in hospital gurneys that were angled up so they could see a movie screen directly ahead. Patti went around to drive the van away; she had situated it where no one else on the walkway could see Erin and Shayne go inside.

To make sure their minds did not have a chance to regroup and fight back, as soon as Shayne and Erin put their heads back the movie projector was put on and they were hooked up once again with headphones so they did not miss a single word..

There, the same attractive blonde woman showed up.

“Welcome future members of the Radical Lesbians for Change,” she said in the same soothing voice. “I am glad you seek further information on my organization. You know me as Ms. Anthony but from now on you will think of me as Mistress.”

“Mis...stress,” slurred Erin as Shayne lay there silent watching the projection in the nearby gurney.

As Ms. Anthony kept Erin and Shayne’s zapped minds occupied with her talking, Patti went through a routine she knew well.

First she strapped both Erin and Shayne into their gurneys, more for safety than anything as no one had ever broken out of a trance while viewing the film.

She then hooked them both up to IV bottles as a clear liquid began entering their veins. It was a basic mind relaxant that would leave them helpless to resist what Ms. Anthony was telling them.

With everything going smoothly, Patti settled herself into a corner and gently pulled down her shorts (Mistress did not allow bra or panties) and began rubbing her clit.

No matter how many times she did this, it always made her horny, she thought, as she gazed at Erin and Shayne’s faces, totally accepting their programming, having their minds reworked to fit the higher calling of Mistress.

She noticed Erin’s face was a mask of concentration.

Not only had Erin fallen totally under Ms. Anthony’s spell, it appeared she seemed to embrace it and do whatever she could to make sure her reprocessing went as smooth as possible.

Patti hoped when she was indoctrinated into the service of the Radical Lesbians for Change she had been as totally focused in her reprogramming as this hottie was.

Frankly, she couldn’t remember, it had been over a year, all she could hazily recall was that she was on her way home from cheerleader practice when this nice, young women at a table asked if she was interested in some information on her organization.

Patti sighed and her hips bucked forward as just looking at Erin’s cut body made her hot.

While Erin might be considered above average looking to men, for a lesbian, her close-cropped hair, well-toned physique and skimpy sports outfit were a major turn on. To a dyke, she was the ultimate sexpot.

Patti tried to keep her hips bucking to a minimum in a moving van but she was having a major orgasm rip through her body. When her panting stopped, looking at Erin again quickly reignited her lust but Patti saw they were entering the home base so it was time to get these pair ready.

“You will now listen to my associate for further instructions, welcome to your new, full life as a member of the Radical Lesbians for Change,” said Ms. Anthony wrapping up the film.

“Thank you Mistress,” both Shayne and Erin said softly.

“I’m glad to see you are both so interested in our organization,” said Patti in a perky matter. “We are luckily for you having a major membership drive right now.

“You will soon be entering the processing center and then you will be full-fledged members and get the glory of meeting Mistress personally. Just relax and think about Mistress until we are ready to disembark.”

“Mistress,” whispered Erin to herself.

Patti unhooked them from the IV’s and loosened the straps.

She then noticed a trickle of liquid running down Erin’s leg. Had the IV needle gotten loose in Erin’s arm as it pumped mind control drugs into her? Patti wondered but when she felt the liquid she knew it was not a drug. Erin had silently orgasmed during her indoctrination.

Patti gave a bit of a smile as she pulled down Erin’s shorts and wiped up the liquid, this girl’s body was not only perfect but her complete and total acceptance of Mistress was showing she had a perfect attitude as well.

Somehow, I just have to talk Mistress into letting me have sex with this super-hot bitch, thought Patti.

* * *

Barb drove the van into a large warehouse and parked in the pre-arranged slot. An efficient-looking young redhead came up quickly to the van.

“What have you got,” she asked briskly.

“Two,” said Patti. “One guy and a girl.”

“A guy, what’d you do that for?” said the redhead. “You know Mistress’s rules about men.”

“I’ll take responsibility for his taking,” said Patti. “He’s a rich one, that’s allowed under the rules, even encouraged I believe. He’s also really good looking, if it matters.”

“Not to me, I’m not a ‘drainer’ but, yes, you are within the rules,” said the redhead as Patti and Barb began guiding Erin and Shayne out of the van. “Wow!, that chick is smoking. Mistress will be pleased. Luckily for you, it was a light day so they can be processed quickly, send her to Line 1 and him, oh, to Line 2.”

In the warehouse there seemed to be lines everywhere, filled mostly with young attractive women, plus a few men speckled about. Despite the large mass of humanity the warehouse was virtually silent expect for the sound of motors running and occasional orders being shouted.

As they stood in their respective lines, Erin and Shayne looked at each other for a moment.

It was more of an acknowledgement of their existence than any kind of emotional attachment. Their time as a couple was over, they both knew that, they had each moved on to a higher calling as far as they were concerned in their drugged and hypnotized minds.

The lines each led up to a small platform where a hospital table was situated under a large bright light. A woman in a lab coat who looked like a doctor and another female in a nurse’s uniform were atop each platform.

Shayne got up first to his platform, which had a large sign that said “Membership Dues” in front. He was still wearing the half-shirt and gym shorts he had on when he stopped curiously at the table.

“Boy, if I was into guys I’d do him,” said the woman in the lab coat.

“Yeah but why would you want to do guys,” said the nurse as the other woman nodded. “but some ‘drainer’ won’t have as bad of duty as normal being with him. They list him as a ‘richie’. Money and looks, he would be a catch for a heterosexual woman, of course there are none here.”

As the nurse strapped Shayne onto the table, the lab coat woman began taking his pulse, checking his heartbeat and making notes on a chart. She then grabbed a large helmet-shaped object that was suspended above the table and guided it onto Shayne’s head.

The lab coat women fiddled with dials as the helmet emitted a low hum. She finally stopped her fiddling and the inside of the helmet glowed red as the shield that covered Shayne’s face was red-colored.

“How you doing over there Marlene?!,” shouted the lab coat woman. “I got a guy, lucky me, huh.”

“I’m the lucky one Sherry,” said the lab coat woman on the next platform as she turned the blank-faced Erin, her ultra-fit body gleaming in the stark light, toward the other platform as she had just reached her turn. “She’s something else, isn’t she. Hope I get a piece of this when she’s done.”

“Sorry Marlene but no way Mistress lets that one get away,” said Sherry as she went back to checking Shayne’s pulse and doing some minor adjustments.

Erin put up no struggle as she was fitted with the helmet, which she saw had two small cylinders that were adjusted to be right in front of her eyes.

Erin had gotten where she was in life on a strong will and determination and in her mind she was now determined to be the most totally devoted servant Mistress had ever known.

Marlene made sure Erin was healthy enough to go through the final process as she checked her vital signs, she knew it was a formality with her ripped body but it was part of the procedure.

She then checked to make sure Erin’s brainwaves were matched to the helmet’s wavelengths and after making the necessary adjustments set the final enslavement procedure on go.

Erin saw the two cylinders hum for a second before twin beams of light drilled into her eyes. It felt like they went directly into her brain stem as she felt her mind being shuffled around. Her thoughts, values, ideas were all being changed and those changes felt like they were being burned into the very base of her soul.

Although deeply entranced Erin smiled a bit, her body was now Mistress’s willing tool and after this nothing would ever change that, and she didn’t want it to.

“Nurse, you idiot, you know to wipe down the table after every patient,” shouted Marlene at the nurse. “There is sweat all over the bottom half of the table.

“I did, I swear,” said the nurse as she went up to Erin’s legs with a cloth. “Shit, this isn’t sweat, it’s cum! The foxy bitch had an orgasm!”

“That’s never happened before,” said Marlene. “Mistress will especially pleased with this one. She wasn’t even ordered to cum but just the thought of being controlled by Mistress must turn her on.”

After her treatment was over, Erin had a sign with a number placed around her and a guide took her to the holding area.

Erin noticed that there were seemingly dozens of people sitting there in rows, all with blank stares on their faces. She even saw Shayne sitting there, No. 147, but the sight of him meant nothing to Erin anymore.

As she was seated, her guide said: “OK hottie, your No. 182, sit here until your number is called. When it is your turn walk through that curtain and you will get to see Mistress Anthony.”

“Meet ...Mistress,” whispered Erin to herself again and again as she felt undiluted joy at the prospect she would finally see in person the only thing that mattered in her life. When her number was finally called, her guide made a face when she came up to Erin.

“What’s this sticky stuff on your seat,” she said. “Oh God! I have to get a towel. You are a horny bitch aren’t you.”

* * *

Being enslaved was so wonderful, forget the state championships, the day her mind was taken over by Mistress was the greatest day in her life thought Erin. She sat in the lockup awaiting word Shayne had been found and she could joyfully take her place as Mistress’ personal pussy slave.

Outside of the personal pleasure Erin had remembering about her free will being destroyed, as she went over the details she could not think of Shayne at any time rebelling or trying to fight his brainwashing after the initial hypnotizing.

She had either been with him or close to him the entire process and if he had broken programming he certainly would have come up to his girlfriend at some point to let her know or try and fashion an escape. There was no reason Shayne shouldn’t be at Mistress’ beck and call while his ‘drainer’ quietly robbed him of his fortune.

Erin decided is was time to stop worrying as there was nothing she could do and get some sleep as suddenly she felt very tired. Erin’s eyes closed and she was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow....

...........“Quick, get the leader, she’s waking up,” were the words Erin heard as the fog encasing her head from sleep slowly dissipated.

She assumed some Radical Lesbian guards were there to take her to Mistress, or to have sex with her but as she sat up on her cot she saw the people in the room were not dressed like the RL guards she had dealt with before. They were in pea-green army fatigues with gleaming black boots and wearing pith helmets with rifles slung over their shoulders.

Erin’s eyes suddenly got wide. All the guards were.........MEN.

Erin was speechless. She didn’t know what to say or think. At that point, a tall, silver-haired man in similar military attire but without the helmet or rifle walked in the room.

“Commander Vincent!” exclaimed Erin

How the HECK do I know his name?, thought Erin as soon as the words left her lips. I’ve never seen him before in my life.

(to be continued)