The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Am Not a Lesbian!—Chapter 5

By Rinky Dink

(MC, FF)

“Sex in the morning, sex in the evening, sex in the summertime,” sang Erin. “As long as it’s sex with women, I’ll do it all the time.”

“I’m sure Sister Olivia would love to hear you sing that in choir practice,” said Robin with a smile as they sat in Robin’s living room watching a women’s college basketball playoff game.

“I guess there isn’t an all-girls Catholic school for lesbians is there?” asked Erin who now needed no more hypnosis to have sex with other women as her game-day tryst with Tara had opened her eyes to her true sexual preference.

“Maybe in San Francisco but I doubt it Erin,” said Robin with a laugh. “That would be a fun place to teach at, that’s for sure.”

“It’s just that I love having sex with women so much and I love being Catholic, I wish I could tie the two together, or tie a couple of Catholic girls together at least,” said Erin breezily. “Hey, what the heck am I doing on TV!”

In a break in the action, the network was promoting its halftime show and saying they would delve into the major controversy brewing in women’s basketball.

On the screen was a picture of Erin, sweaty and her large breasts plastered to a cut-off t-shirt and wearing Spandex shorts looking at her absolute hard-bodied best. It was the cover of the new Sports Illustrator magazine with the headline: “World’s Biggest Prude!” at the top.

“Jeez, in all the excitement of the game and my rehab from the broken leg I’d forgotten all about them doing a story on you,” said Robin. “What did you say Erin?”

“Nothing big, I think,” said Erin a bit nervously. “It was the day after the big game when they came to take pictures of me at the gym and interview me. They just asked me what I thought on a bunch of topics and I told them. But I didn’t mention I was a lesbian, I swear! Can’t imagine what I said that would stir up the pot.”

Robin knew exactly what Erin would say to stir the pot, very nicely.

With her extreme morality and with a religious outlook that would have been considered old-fashioned 100 years ago, Erin’s views were controversial to say the least.

She had once joked to Erin if she had been around in medieval times; she would have been one of those on the church panel that sent Galileo to jail for saying the Earth revolved around the sun.

For now, Robin thought Erin’s extreme Catholic views were cute, the result of having an insulated life that revolved around just basketball and church. Once she began college and got out and saw the world, she would be much more open-minded Robin assumed.

Robin quickly jumped on her computer and went to the Sports Illustrator web site.

There, along with some more pictures of Erin in skimpy clothing, was the interview. Robin thought if Erin had been a plain Jane the interview would have been buried and this was just an excuse to show a hot, big-breasted 18-year-old girl but the reason why it was big news didn’t matter now.

The interview was as bad as she had thought it would be. Without her there to help prepare Erin, she had shot off her mouth on a number of controversial topics.

Erin had said public schools should be scrapped and all kids sent to religious schools, she said evolution was a fraud and the world was created in 7 days, she said she was a virgin and abstinence was the only way, anyone who had sex before marriage was a slut. She said the president should be authorized to invade any country where most people are not Christians as a modern day Crusades.

She said all religions except Catholicism and maybe Judaism were heresy and people should be forced to convert like in the old days. She said government should fully fund all Catholic schools. She even said the church was right for punishing Galileo!!

The list went on and on and Robin felt a bigger and bigger headache coming on as she read Erin making shocking statement after shocking statement.

“Am I in trouble coach,” said Erin as she saw Robin’s skin go ghost white. “I just told them my opinion. It’s a free country.”

“Nothing an apology won’t solve Monday in school, I hope” said Robin. “Don’t worry about it. I think Tara’s home now. Go have sex with her.”

* * *

Erin came to school on Monday morning with the apology in hand Robin had written for her to all the various groups she had insulted in the interview.

However, she got very concerned as she entered the building when the security guard told her to report to the auditorium immediately. When she got there, she saw the podium on stage was filled with mikes and dozens of cameras flashed in her face when she walked in.

She was now very scared, this was more media attention than at the state title games, but Sister Mike than appeared and took her to the top of the stage.

“I am so glad Robin called to say you wanted to make a statement, the whole world can’t wait,” said Sister Mike. “Just about everyone in TV news is broadcasting this live.

“I’m sorry sister, I didn’t mean to cause any trouble, I hope I didn’t hurt you or the school’s reputation,” said Erin now totally embarrassed. “Don’t worry, I’ll apologize now.”

“Cause trouble? hurt our reputation?,” said Sister Mike with surprise. “I don’t think you understand Erin. What you said in the interview was something lots of people believe but are afraid to say in public.

“People get attacked by the secular media viciously for saying what you said and people admire you for having the guts to say, “you know what, I’m religious and I have strong moral values and believe in God and the Bible and if you don’t like it, too bad.” You have nothing to apologize for. You are a national hero Erin to good, moral people everywhere.”

Erin pocketed the apology and when the news conference started Sister Mike praised Erin as someone “with the guts of Joan of Arc and the heart of Mother Teresa”. Several hundred faculty members and students spontaneously applauded when Erin took the stage.

The reporters questioned Erin severely but she stood her ground. Although Robin had told her it was offensive to many people, she really did believe all she had said after all (although she backtracked slightly on the abstinence part, saying she would never sleep with a MAN until they were married, conveniently not mentioning women, but no one noticed).

All of a sudden, high school girl Erin McMahon was now a national hero to some, a religious fanatic to others

People debated her views at water coolers everywhere. Many God-fearing people put up her picture next to their pictures of Jesus and the Pope.

Newspapers and TV networks couldn’t pump out enough stories about Erin, which coincidentally always showed plenty of pictures of Erin in her barely-legal outfits and close-ups of her hard-body and massive chest. One critic called her the Anna Kournikova of religion.

Erin was flown to Washington D.C. to become the youngest guest ever on the Meet the Media Sunday news show, debating a young feminist activist.

Erin could have gotten overwhelmed with the attention but Sister Mike told her she was doing God’s work and being extremely smart and confident she did fine on the show, although the camera seemed to be more interested in the tight sweater snuggling around her big breasts than her views.

During all of this the McMahon household became a zoo, with media and friends and supporters constantly in and out and the phone never seemed to stop ringing.

One day, Erin’s parents stopped by to see Robin at her house, the summer was almost over and Robin was helping Tara pack for college. With her busy schedule, Tara had joked to Robin that Erin had less lesbian sex now with her than when she didn’t know she was a lesbian.

Robin sat down with Erin’s parents as they explained their plight.

They were totally overwhelmed by “Erin-mania”. They were simple working-class people and they were glad Erin had turned out to be such a fine upstanding Catholic girl admired by others, but she was the oldest of six children and their family life was in shambles.

They wanted to make sure the rest of the kids grew up to be as high quality a person as Erin. They knew how much Erin respected and admired Robin and they also knew Robin would soon be all alone in a big house with Tara leaving so they had a request.

Could Erin spend her senior year at Robin’s house? She was there most of the time anyhow they figured and Robin was someone who could manage all the press and now the many college coaches seeking Erin’s services. They would make sure to pay some kind of rent for her, they didn’t want her to be a freeloader.

Robin was stunned by the offer.

Despite all the time Erin was out of the house, the McMahon’s were strong family-oriented people and for them to not want their eldest child to live at home was a complete shock. But she also knew they loved their other children as much as Erin and imagined being in the constant circus-atmosphere that Erin now attracted was not good for the kids. She also knew Erin’s parents would make any sacrifice to do whatever was best for her.

Robin took a deep breath and said Erin was welcome to move in with her but she would not accept any money from them, Erin was her guest. The parents were appreciative and thanked Robin profusely.

As the McMahon’s left, Robin gave a sigh.

“What have I done?” thought Robin to herself.

Robin knew she would now have to face up to something she had been avoiding for a long time.

The fact was, she was hopelessly, totally, head over heels in love with Erin.

* * *

Right before she left, Tara told Robin it was over between her and Erin as a couple.

Outside of sex they didn’t really have anything in common, Tara was a former stripper who did poorly in school while Erin had strict morals and was an excellent student, and both agreed when Tara left for Delaware they would seek other sex partners but remain friends.

Robin was now completely torn. She knew it was wrong to date one of her players, especially one that her parents had entrusted with her care.

But Erin was everything she wanted in a lover. She was smart, sexy, athletic, fit and fun to be with. And Erin had just turned 18, so legally she was an adult.

Deep down, Robin knew the real reason she had never found a steady girlfriend since she came home from Europe. With all the time she spent with Erin, they had been basically platonically dating. Except for sex, Erin already WAS her girlfriend.

Robin decided she had to know whether Erin felt the same way as her and one Saturday morning Robin asked Erin to come down for a “relaxation” exercise.

“Hey, we haven’t done this in a while,” said Erin as she laid down on the couch. “Wondered what happened to them. I used to like them a lot.”

“Well, I didn’t feel the need but with all the publicity and pressure I felt it would be a good time to start up again Erin, so let’s get to it and help you out,” said Robin as she took out her gold medal and began waving it in front of Erin’s crystal blue eyes.

Robin had taken advantage of their living arrangements and spiked Erin’s soy milk with some relaxants. It seemed to do the trick as Erin’s eyes quickly became vacant and glassy.

“......trust Robin, you completely trust Robin. Relax, relax Erin as you trust Robin. Listen to Robin. Obey, Robin.”

“I...obey Robin,” whispered Erin softly, now completely hypnotized.

“Erin, I am going to ask you some questions, if you trust Robin you will answer them honestly,” said Robin softly. “It’s important that you answer the questions truthfully.”

“Answer...truthfully,” said Erin.

“Erin, do you like me?”

“Yes”

“Do you like me a lot?”

“Yes.”

“Do you love me?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Erin, do you love me a lot”

“With all my heart and soul, yes”

Robin now decided to go for the big questions.

“Erin, do you love me as a mentor and friend or as a lover.”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what? explain in detail.”

“I love you as a mentor, friend and lover. I love everything about you.”

“Erin, would you be willing to go out on a date with me?”

“Sure”

“Erin would you be willing to have sex with me”

“You bet.”

“Erin, would you be willing to become my life partner, have a commitment ceremony and live the rest of our lives together as lesbian lovers.”

“I wish,” said Erin with a smile on her entranced face.

“Boy, she’s as nuts about me as I am for her,” thought Robin as her questions had been more than answered.

Robin then slowly brought Erin out of her trance, wiping out all memory of their conversation. She wanted Erin to make her own decision free of hypnosis.

“Hey, that was good coach, have to do it more often,” said Erin as her eyes snapped open and she felt happy and refreshed, just like Robin had programmed her to be.

“That’s great Erin,” said Robin. “Since you are in a good mood, I have something to tell you. Hopefully, it might put you in a better mood.”

“Great, what is it?” said Erin as she sat up with a sparkle in her eye that turned on Robin even more and made her decision even easier.

“Erin, you haven’t picked a new girlfriend since Tara left have you?” asked Robin.

“No coach, to be honest, being a celebrity has gotten me a lot of sex. I’m supposed to be the world’s biggest prude, which means every lesbian around wants to be the one to “deflower” me, the super moral girl,” said Erin. “I can’t believe how many lesbians there are. Everywhere I go, at the TV studio, the radio stations, after press conferences, just sitting in an airport, there are women who want to have sex with me.

“At Meet the Media the abortion chick and me were licking each other for an hour straight after our appearance in the dressing room. I’ve found that whether people agree with your views or not, if you have a hot body and natural D-D breasts, they still want to have sex with you. Hey, why do you ask.?”

“Well, I better get in line then,” said Robin. “Since we are now housemates, I want to be totally honest with you. Erin, I love you. It’s a simple as that.”

“Coach!!,” said a shocked Erin, Robin was her closest confidante but she was also her basketball coach and her superior at school, she had never, consciously, considered her as a potential lover.

“I know it might come as a shock but I can’t live with you and not tell you how I feel,” said Robin. “In school, I am your coach and you will treat me with the respect of that title. But out of school I want to be Robin, you lesbian lover. I can’t make it any plainer. I desperately want to have sex with you but I won’t share you with the world. I don’t work that way, I need sex with you exclusively.

“I’m going up to my bedroom now and take my clothes off and you can think about it. If I don’t see you in a while I know we are just good friends, and I’m fine with that, but if you come up I want you to have sex with me as my new steady lesbian girlfriend. It’s your decision.”

With that last statement, Robin got up and walked upstairs.

Erin sat there still in a state of shock. Coach, I mean Robin, wants to have sex with me, she thought. She wants to be my lover. What are the positives and negatives. She had to think this out logically as this was a major step, Robin was not just a sexual romp like Tara had been.

The positives were: Robin was physically very attractive, very nice, very caring, someone Erin really liked as a person and whom she knew always had her best interest at heart.

The negative was Erin could not be a lesbian slut anymore. But that was not too tough now Erin thought.

In her excitement over becoming a lesbian, she had slept with basically anything with a pussy but she really was Miss Super Morality and believed in strict monogamy.

She was a one-woman woman and if she could pick any woman in the world to have a sexual relationship with—not counting her fantasy about Britney Spears, Anna Kournikova and an Erin sandwich—there was no question who it would be.

Robin lay on her bedspread nude. She guessed it would take 10 minutes, but only three minutes later, Erin appeared at her door.

She seductively slipped off her jogging bra and pulled down her shorts. Robin licked her lips as she saw Erin’s incredible physique, now belonging solely to her. Erin then took off her black lace panties to reveal a bare but glisteningly wet pussy.

“I’m yours, I’m yours totally,” said Erin as she got down on top of Robin and began licking at her areolas.

* * *

The first few months of Erin and Robin being lesbian lovers were pure bliss.

Robin stopped “Erin-mania” in its tracks by one simple act.

She told Erin she ran a classy house and if she was going to live there she had to dress appropriately. Gone were the sports bras and short-shorts look, now Erin wore warm-up suits, slacks, blouses and high-neck sweaters when not in her Catholic school uniform.

Coincidentally, now that she was no longer baring skin and showing off her huge breasts, no one seemed interested in Erin’s views anymore.

Robin had Erin apologize to Cindy and Mindy for what she did to them and they were soon back to being best friends. Since Erin was too young to go to the lesbian bars, she and Robin frequently double-dated with Cindy and Mindy, going to whatever the hot scene for young lesbian couples was at the moment.

On Erin’s birthday, Robin surprised her by taking Erin, Cindy and Mindy to the women’s golf tour event that was being held a couple hours away. The money and time were worth it to Robin as she saw how excited the girls were to meet their idol Beth Daniel and get her autograph.

(Writer’s Note: Beth Daniel is well-known to be an icon among lesbian sports fans.)

Sexually of course, Erin was still ravenous in bed but not as wild as back in her Big P days and . now that she was living there the sex could be spread out throughout the day instead of just at night.

However, to make sure she didn’t end up looking like a zombie like Tara, for their one-month anniversary Robin presented Erin with a top-of-the-line vibrator. The house was soon filled hour upon hour with the whirl of the vibrator followed by Erin’s lust-filled shouts.

“Robin, why would a woman want to be with anything but another woman,” said Erin one night as she snuggled up to her lover on the couch. “I can’t believe I ever wanted anything else but to be a lesbian. Having sex with women is so awesome, men are so awful.”

“Now Erin, you have to learn to be tolerant of everyone’s lifestyle choices,” said Robin with a smile, putting her arms around her girlfriend. “Everything is not black and white.”

Robin could not believe her life was so good. Professionally, she loved her job at St. Mickey’s and personally she couldn’t be happier with Erin as her lover. It seemed too good to be true.

And it was.....

* * *

Robin was busy talking to the Brigham Young University coach, in a nice way explaining to her that the ultimate good Catholic girl Erin probably would not fit in with a Mormon institution, when she got a call to immediately go to Sister Mike’s office.

When she walked in, she saw Sister Mike was not in a good mood.

“It seems every other year I have to go through this,” said Sisters Mike. “Unfortunately Robin we have another problem with homosexuals.”

Uh, oh, though Robin.

“Luckily, believe it or not there are still some good Catholics in television news, thank God,” said Sister Mike. “I got a call this morning from a St. Mickey’s graduate who works on the TV news show 30/30.

“He said they working on a story involving Erin....

Double uh-oh, thought Robin.

“Apparently, Erin this summer was the guest speaker at a Catholic college and that night was seen at a sorority party that degenerated into a lesbian orgy. He said they have on tape four young women who swear they had sex with Erin that night.”

“Four women in one night?” said Robin, feigning surprise, she knew Erin could go through a whole softball team with ease when fully aroused.

“That’s exactly what I said,” Sister Mike said. “I told them Erin McMahon is one of the sweetest and highly moral girls I’ve ever known. This was obviously an attempt to wreck her reputation and destroy a great role model for young people by the agnostics in the media.

“But my source said the producers thought the girls were credible and were going with the story. I told him that it couldn’t be true as years ago a similar incident had occurred here and Erin passed a lie-detector test to prove she was not a lesbian.

“My source then went back to his bosses and they said if Erin takes a lie-detector test from someone of their choosing, they would drop the story if it showed she didn’t do it. I told them fine and just tell me where and when.

“It’s a formality as we both know that Erin is so morally pure there is no way it could have happened, but to make sure the test is not rigged against her I want you to accompany her to the test. It’s set for a week from now.”

All color had drained from Robin’s face. Her only thought on the subject was that she would at least get another week’s paycheck before she was fired. When Erin flunked the test and was shown to be a lesbian then Sister Mike would want to know whom she was seeing and it would be curtains for Robin..

“F...f...fine Sister Mike, just let me know the details,” said Robin as she got up and stumbled out of the office.

* * *

Robin went through all her options but knew there was only one thing she could do to salvage the situation.

Erin was on the verge of getting a college scholarship, she was a bright beautiful girl with an almost unlimited future. Robin loved her too much to see Erin’s life, as well as her own, ruined.

Erin’s eyelids dropped as she tried to watch TV, Robin suggested she had been working out too hard lately and it was now catching up with her, Erin agreed and went up to the bedroom they shared and went to sleep.

In reality, Erin had been drugged, knockout drops put in her soy milk at dinner by Robin. It was one of many chemicals Robin had gotten from an old friend who worked as a nurse at a psychiatric hospital

When Robin went upstairs a few minutes later, she saw Erin had been so sleepy she had not even put on her nightgown. She lay on the bed naked and deeply asleep.

Robin grabbed her arm and searched for a good vein. Thanks to her incredible fitness, veins bulged all over Erin’s muscular arm so finding a large vein was easy. Robin swabbed the spot with alcohol before injecting a blue liquid into her unconscious lesbian lover.

The way her nurse friend had described it, the drug paralyzed the cognitive portion of the brain. Erin would be able to hear instructions but not analyze them, she would accept anything that was told her as the complete, honest truth as she had no way to disprove what she was being told.

The nurse said it was only used on schizophrenics who were deemed uncontrollable and dangerous but when Robin explained her dire straits she had agreed to supply her with enough of the powerful drug for one treatment.

Robin waited 15 minutes as the drug made its way though Erin’s bloodstream before beginning.

“I love you Erin,” whispered Robin, stroking her red hair. “please forgive me.”

“Erin, open your eyes but remain asleep,” said Robin.

Erin’s eyes popped open, Robin wanted to cry looking at Erin’s vacant stare but she knew what had to be done.

“Erin, what is your sexual preference?”

“Women, I like having sex with woman,” said Erin in a dull monotone.

“Just women, never with a man.?”

“Yuck! Why would I want to have sex with a man when I can have sex with a woman.”

“Because Erin, you are heterosexual. You want to date guys, you have no interest whatsoever in women sexually.”

“Oh”

“Any memory you may have about having sex with women was just a dream. It never happened and if anyone suggests it did you will deny it angrily. You are a heterosexual and if anyone tells you anything else they are just plain wrong.”

“OK”

That was basically it, unlike the long-drawn out process of hypnosis, this was a snap, thought Robin. In her paralyzed mind, Erin had no chance to fight back. Robin did decide one positive should come out of this.

“One last thing, Erin as far as you are concerned your basketball coach is a genius. You will do whatever she wants without question and if any of the other girls disagree with the coach you will always take the side that coach is right. Understand?”

“Yes, coach is perfect.”

“Now Erin, you will go to sleep thinking how best to obey your orders and when you wake up you’ll execute them to the best of your ability. Now sleep.”

Robin stood there for a few minutes, Watching Erin’s massive chest go up and down as she slumbered. She used to love so suckling on those big hooters or burying her face inbetween them but that was now in the past.

The nurse had told her that a person’s free will would eventually erode the effects of the drug. Some day, Erin’s lesbian leanings would resurface but knowing her deeply religious anti-gay views were now back in control, Robin figured Erin would be safely in college by the time that happened.

* * *

Erin and Robin were about to see the coach from Jersey State when Sister Mike burst into Robin’s office with a big smile on her face.

“I just talked to my 30/30 source, once again Erin you beat the skeptics,” said Sister Mike. “You passed the lie-detector test with flying colors and they are dropping the story.”

“That’s awesome,” said Erin. “Why do people try and hurt people with lies Sister Mike? The guy kept asking me if I am a lesbian and I kept telling him: I am Not a Lesbian! And then he would ask again and I’d tell him again, I am NOT a Lesbian!

“Me a lesbian? That’s as ridiculous as, say, Coach Robin here being a lesbian.”

“That’s true,” said Robin, hoping neither Sister Mike or Erin noted the ironic tone in her voice.

* * *

“So you were this major gay-basher but secretly were a lesbian slut, had sex, openly became a lesbian slut, and then your girlfriend drugged you and made you a gay-basher again,” said Ms. Anthony after she stopping panting from the orgasm Erin’s expert licking just gave her.

“Yes, Mistress,” said Erin pleased she had given the sole purpose of her living an orgasm. “My time as a lesbian slut was the greatest in my life. Sex with other women is the only true fulfilling lifestyle choice. I knew that then and now thanks to my enslavement to your will. I know that again.”

“I was away studying in Europe during that time but I do remember a bit about some Catholic school girl saying some nutty things and getting publicity about it,” said Ms. Anthony.

“Yes, Mistress, but now my body is to be used to serve your purposes,” said Erin hopefully. “I can wear virtually no clothes and attract attention to the cause of radical lesbianism. I can sleep with whoever you want to make sure your will takes over the mind and body of every female. I mean nothing but a tool of your cause.”

“Well, you did lick me down like a good lesbian but of course you may have been trained to do that as an enemy agent,” said Ms. Anthony. “But your story is starting to make sense. I have heard of this drug that stuns the mind but it is like you said very dangerous. My mind control overwhelms the will much easier if not as quickly.”

“You are so kind Mistress, that is why I worship you,” said Erin, now kneeling before Ms. Anthony, her pussy trickling juice down her leg. She was in a permanent state of arousal any time she was in the presence of her beloved Mistress.

“Well, I am inclined to believe you, for now. I will keep an eye on you but for now you will be my personal pussy slave.”

Erin’s eyes widened and her face beamed delight.

“Oh, thank, you, thank you , Mistress!!,” shouted Erin. “I promise my entire life will revolve around giving pleasure to your pussy.”

Just then, a beautiful blonde clad in leather with a red RL Guard on her armband came running up to Ms. Anthony and handed her a letter.

“What’s this!!,” exclaimed Ms. Anthony. “Erin, we have lost contact with the “drainer” we assigned to your old boyfriend Shayne. She did not make contact at the designated time with her handler.”

“He’s rich, sometimes he goes on sudden trips,” suggested Erin.

“He doesn’t when I control his mind and he totally is in my power,” said Ms. Anthony. “It is probably nothing, it does happen every once in a while, but until they are found you will be locked up.”

“NO!!!,” screamed Erin. “I want to be your personal pussy slave. I want to live in your pussy. I was so close, so close.”

“If it helps, I will give my guards permission to rape you if they want (the guards quickly nodded yes),” said Ms. Anthony. “But being a lesbian dominatrix binding thousands to my will means I have to be cautious Possible Pussy Slave Erin. Until your ex-boyfriend and my subject are found, you will stay in lockup.”

“If it is your will, I will obey,” said Erin looking downward. “I follow your orders without question Mistress.”

Erin did enjoy having sex with the guards, she didn’t know that Mistress had so many guards at her headquarters but she was happy to pleasure all of them.

But it wasn’t the same as having sex with Mistress. That was the ultimate sexual experience. How could Shayne just disappear while Mistress owned him? She thought the brainwashing process had been just as effective on him as it was on her mind.

They had to find him, they just HAD to, or she couldn’t serve Mistress’ pussy. Her life would then be a total waste. She thought back to when they both first fell under the spell of the worshipful Mistress....

(To be continued)