The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I am Not a Lesbian!—Chapter 7

By Rinky Dink

(MC, FF)

The tall silver-haired officer smiled after Erin greeted him.

“Heterosexual agent McMahon, it’s a pleasure to see you again,” he said. “I wasn’t sure we would, at least alive, but you showed incredible bravery. Men, I want you to salute this young lady. She’s been through hell.”

The other military-garbed men snapped off a salute in Erin’s direction.

“How you feeling deary?” he asked, leaning toward Erin.

“Well commander, not exactly peachy-keen,” said Erin who had no freaking clue what was going on except, somehow, she knew this guy. “Things are a bit fuzzy right now.”

“I am not surprised,” he said. “My intelligence officers report that Ms. Anthony wasn’t fooled one bit, your true solid wholesome values shown through like a beacon when they captured you.

“I’ve been told that she’s been personally interrogating you all day and then having the guards rape you repeatedly all night. Is that true?”

“Yeah, pretty much, I guess,” said Erin haltingly, who didn’t know if she should tell him she had begged to be questioned by Mistress and she had enjoyed having sex with all the guards.

“Too bad, I was hoping Robin’s script would work,” he said.

“Robin’s script?” said Erin. “Excuse me sir but, like I said, things are still a bit fuzzy.”

“Of course my dear,” said the commander soothingly. “As someone with a reputation as the straightest of straight arrows, we figured Ms. Anthony might question you being a homosexual.

“You were concerned being so highly moral you didn’t know enough about the lesbian lifestyle to fake it but you said you thought your high school coach had played with some dykes in Europe and she could help.

“Robin prepared a script, and I must say it was highly detailed and extremely realistic, and she told us you were lightly hypnotized to remember it as a “repressed memory” that would burst through during questioning. I guess it didn’t burst, huh.”

“No, it burst, it burst right on schedule,” said Erin, who had wondered why almost all her sexual memories had been from Robin’s point of view. “She didn’t believe it though.”

“Too bad, I thought it was a very believable tale of how you were really a lesbian but were brainwashed into not knowing it. If I didn’t know you and the strong morals you have, I would have bought it totally.

“Well, the important thing is that they brought you here and with the sensor that’s in your crucifix necklace we were able to finally track down her headquarters,” said the commander. “Luckily, there wasn’t much of a fight, the sleeping gas we pumped in knocked everyone out.”

Erin reflexively touched the cross she always wore around her neck. This is what had brought about the destruction of Mistress?

“Anyhow, Erin you are a national hero once again,” continued the commander. “My two daughters worship the ground you walk on already and now I will idolize you as well.”

This was well and good but Erin was not concerned about being worshiped at the moment. She had one thought on her mind.

“Mistress, uh, what did they do with Ms. Anthony?” asked Erin.

“She’s been taken care of,” said the commander simply.

“What do you mean, TAKEN CARE OF,” said Erin with a touch of fear in her voice.

“She’s been taken care of, that’s all I can say, except she won’t be turning anyone into a radical lesbian ever again” he said.

Mistress was gone! But she was going to be her personal pussy slave! Life was going to be so good but now, what was she to do?

“Anyhow, your boyfriend is safe, we snatched him up last night and your guardian will be here to see to your needs soon enough,” said the commander. “Until then, feel free to walk around. You’ve probably been cooped up in here for a while.

“Well, I’ve got a bunch of things to do but I just had to thank you personally for what you’ve done,” said the commander. “We’re now busy readjusting all her brainwashed slaves.”

“Readjusting,” said Erin. “What’s that?”

“Using her own mind-control machines, we’re returning everyone to normal, except for the ones who were lesbians beforehand, they will be back to normal except now we’ll make good honest man-loving heterosexuals out of them,” said the commander. “Knew you would approve of that.”

Erin did not know what she would approve or disapprove at this point. After the men left she sat on the edge of the cot and just thought for a while, and then began to cry.

* * *

Mostly because she didn’t know what else to do. Erin finally got up and walked around what had been Mistress’ headquarters.

She came to the main processing center and looked at the spectacle.

The last time she had been there, she had been deeply hypnotized and drugged, now she saw the huge size of the hall. Where lines of young, attractive people being turned into radical lesbians had been were now in full use for the opposite reasons.

Along the long lines that snaked throughout the hall were armed male guards every few yards.

Erin looked at the lines of attractive radical lesbians waiting to have their free will restored, their minds to be returned to them after being tightly in Ms. Anthony’s grip, with one difference, it they had liked girls before they wouldn’t anymore.

Erin went down the stairs and walked slowly among the mass of mostly female flesh. When the male guards saw her, most smiled or gave her a wave, having already heard about her heroics for their cause.

Erin was a hero, but she felt awful.

She had betrayed Mistress, nothing was more horrible a crime than that, and because of that all these women would no longer get to be radical lesbians and enjoy the pleasure of being under the command of Mistress, and she felt even worse about that.

Suddenly, Erin was distracted from her tortured reverie. She saw a very young, tall thin blonde standing in one of the lines. Her eyes were glazed; her shoulders sunk in the pose of utter defeat like most of Ms. Anthony’s thralls.

“Tara! Tara!!” shouted Erin as she ran to her former high school teammate, coach, and lover?.

“Erin,” said Tara in a hushed monotone.

“I didn’t know you were in Mistress’ service,” said Erin as they hugged warmly.

“Yes, I now know the greatness of being a radical lesbian, my life is so full now with purpose and joy now that my mind and will are dominated by Mistress,” said Tara.

“I hadn’t seen you in a while,” said Erin. “I guess I know why now. How’d they get you?”

“When I found out a group called Radical Lesbians for Change was having a meeting at my college I had to go,” said Tara. “I figured girls like that would be loose sexually, my kind of lesbians, and then they showed me the slide show and you probably know what happened after that.”

“Oh, yes, I certainly do,” said Erin.

“I heard Mistress had selected you to become a member. No longer would you have to think for yourself, just obey Mistress and be a radical lesbian,” said Tara. “I was so happy for you.

“These men just grabbed me this morning and threw me in line and said if I moved out of line I would be shot. What are they going to do to us? And where is Mistress? My life is meaningless without her to obey.”

“Mistress won’t be around anymore,” said Erin in a sad voice. “These people are here to remove Mistress’ control over everyone, give them their mind back, and make all the lesbians into straight girls.”

“But I don’t WANT to have my own mind, I want to be controlled by MISTRESS,” cried Tara as she put her head on Erin’s nice, soft pad formed by her large breasts. “I don’t want to be straight. I want to have sex with woman. I want to be a radical lesbian and do Mistress’ bidding.”

Erin simply sighed and patted Tara on the head. She didn’t know what to say, basically because she felt exactly like Tara.

“C’mon, lets get out of here,” said Erin as they both began to leave the line. One of the guards quickly came in front of them, brandishing a rifle.

“Excuse me, but can’t take anyone out of line miss,” said the guard.

“Do you know who I am,” asked Erin, who was determined to not let Tara be turned into a heterosexual. She had always been a lesbian and Erin knew Tara loved sex with women more than anything.

“Yes, and when we are done I would like your autograph, but no one is suppose to be taken away from the line, Commander Vincent’s orders,” said the guard, now a bit nervous as he realized who he was forcing a confrontation with.

“Well, Commander Vincent told me I could go and do as I please, and this is a good friend of mine who shares the same beliefs as me and should not be in line so I am taking her out,” said Erin sternly. “Would you care to explain to Commander Vincent why you impeded my actions?”

“She’s right, I did hear the order, she’s got free reign,” said a nearby guard. The guard shrugged and let them pass.

“Thanks Erin,” said Tara once they were a safe distance away, “now we can serve Mistress as her willing slaves. Where is she hiding out?”

When Erin informed Tara that Mistress would no longer be around, ever, Tara collapsed to the ground and began sobbing uncontrollably. Erin just stood above her with a frown. She wanted to be down on the floor bawling with Tara.

* * *

Erin felt like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie “Total Recall”. She didn’t know what was real or an implanted memory. Who was she really?

Tara finally pulled herself together and the two hugged each other for support.

“What do we do now Erin, I’m scared,” said Tara. “You’ve always been the smart one.”

“I wish I knew Tara, I really do,” said Erin.

Suddenly, a tall figure came toward them from the shadows. Both Tara and Erin breathed a sigh of relief. It was the one person they wanted to see more than anyone else in the world: Robin.

The two ran to her and almost knocked her down with their passion as they grabbed and hugged her.

“And I’m glad to see you guys too,” said Robin finally. “Tara, I leave you on your own for a couple of months and you become a lesbian sex slave.”

“Yeah, well, it’s like stripping except there is more sex and it’s for a cause, radical lesbianism,” said Tara sheepishly. “But I love serving, or having served, Mistress.”

“Do you love serving Mistress too Erin,” asked Robin.

“I don’t know who I love, I don’t even know who I am,” said Erin. “Right now coach I’m not even sure I’m Erin McMahon. For all I know I’m a fat Jewish girl named Bobbi Borowitz and this is all a fantasy.”

For some reason Robin smiled at this point.

She then turned to a guard who had trailed her and said, “Barney, be a good guy and take Tara here to the line where it’s just restoring minds, not converting lesbians into straight girls. Tell them there was a mistake in her file and this is where she should be.”

“Yes ma’am,” said Barney quickly. “I obey your orders.”

“Sweet kid but just 19, I hypnotized him pretty easily,” said Robin. “Now Tara, go with the man. We will talk later.”

“OK Robin,” said Tara solemnly.

“Barney, when she is done being processed bring her to my car, you will then report nothing out of the ordinary happened and you will return to your normal post, with no memory of what actually occurred while you were under my control,” said Tara.

“I obey my orders,” said Barney who then led Tara to be deprogrammed.

“Is there a place we can talk,” said Robin.

“My room I guess,” said Erin. “All my stuff’s there anyhow. It’s really sort of a jailroom but it’s the only place I’ve stayed since I’ve been here.”

“Fine, let’s go,” said Robin.

“Robin, are you going to tell me the truth, the real truth then?” asked Erin with a desperate note in her voice.

“Yes, Bobbi Borowitz, you will know it all,” said Robin.

(Next: The finale)