The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Am Not a Lesbian!—Chapter 4

By Rinky Dink

(MC, FF)

Erin and assistant coach Tara Wilson were shooting hoops and chatting amiably outside the house Tara and head coach Robin Summers shared. Suddenly, Tara stopped and looked at the clock on the wall.

“Erin, it’s 3 o’clock, you know it’s time to go,” she said.

“Really, c’mon let’s shoot a few more before we leave,” pleaded Erin who was a total hoops junkie, which is why she was so good.

“Erin, you know there are a lot of women waiting to have sex with you, let’s go now,” said Tara a bit more firmly.

“Yeah, I know,” said Erin with a bit of a smile on her face “But this time I want to go blonde-redhead-brunette, not redhead-brunette-blonde like last time.”

“Fine,” said Tara.

Erin McMahon bolted up in bed, sweat pouring off her face. She looked around her room but the only females present were her posters of the Indigo Girls, Anna Kournikova, Melissa Etheridge and the U.S. Women’s Soccer team on the wall.

“What the heck was that about?” she thought. “Why am I dreaming about going to have sex with women with Tara. She’s a reformed lesbian coach told me, she doesn’t do that disgusting stuff anymore.

“I knew I shouldn’t have watched that special on Martina Navratilova on cable. It’s giving me bad dreams.”

* * *

Erin walked into Robin’s office wearing a little more clothing than usual, showing up in a black shirt and dress gray shorts. All summer Erin had barely avoided getting arrested for public nudity with her scanty outfits.

“Erin, you’re covering yourself up today I see?” said Robin.

“Yeah, that’s why I couldn’t make our workout today coach,” said Erin as she laid down on the couch in Robin’s office, getting ready for her “relaxation” exercises that were really Robin hypnotizing her. “I have to go downtown for the big Gay Pride rally.”

“You do?” said a shocked Robin, was this a breakthrough finally?

“Well sure, a bunch of us from the school are going down there to march,” said Erin. “Some of the faculty will be there as well. Surprised you’re not coming coach. I figured you’d be a big supporter.”

Have I been outed?, thought Robin.

“I guess my invitation got lost in the mail,” said Robin. “Why do you think I would be part of the Gay Pride rally?”

Erin smiled and then let out a big laugh.

“Of course you wouldn’t be IN it coach,” she said as she continued to chuckle. “I just figured as a moral woman you would be with our protest. We aren’t part of the Gay Pride rally. We are protesting AGAINST the rally. Imagine those sickos wanting equal rights. It’s against the Bible.”

Robin felt her blood rise a bit and was ready to tell Erin that her coach Robin was a lesbian, and so are you Erin if you want the truth, but the humor of the situation quickly overwhelmed Robin’s anger. Erin the lesbian sex fiend would be out protesting against lesbians.

Anyhow, after a transatlantic talk with Helga, who now was bedding an American redhead named Elisa, Robin thought she had found the key to opening up Erin’s mind to her true homosexuality.

“Well, I’m busy helping Tara move in so maybe next time,” said Robin. “Since we both have busy afternoon’s let’s get started.”

Robin took the gold medal she had won at the North American Games and began weaving it back and forth in front of Erin as she lay there on the couch.

“Just relax Erin as you watch the shiny piece of metal. Relax and enjoy as you watch the medal swing and sway, swing and sway. You feel all tension draining out of your body as you watch the gold, go for the gold Erin and relax.

“You feel so good Erin, so relaxed. Just watch the medal and relax. This is Robin, you like Robin, you trust Robin.”

“Tru....st, Robin, li...ke Robin,” said Erin in a slurred speech, her eyes already half-closed.

Robin always got a bit hypnotized by Erin’s large breasts at this point as the huge mounds rose and fell in a rhythm of their own as their owner was being entranced.

“Yes, Robin is your friend. She will help you so just relax and sleep. Just go to sleep and think relaxing thoughts and think of your friend Robin.”

Erin gave a soft, sigh before the busty redheaded teen completely closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Robin then did some new trance-deepening exercises that Helga had given her before going to her next step.

“Erin, open your eyes but remain in this wonderful, relaxing sleep and continue to completely trust Robin,” said Robin.

Erin’s eyelids snapped open but her eyes had a vacant look to them.

“Erin, I want to do something different today,” said Robin in her sweetest, syrupy voice, the kind she used when she wanted her date to give her anal. “I want to talk to the part of your brain that controls a certain body part. Do you understand Erin?

“I think,” she whispered in a dull monotone.

“I don’t want to talk to the thinking part of your brain or the part that controls your religious beliefs. I want to talk to something that does not think intellectually, a body part, like an arm or a leg.”

“OK, I see now,” said Erin.

“Great,” said Robin. “Now Erin, I want to talk to your pussy. I don’t want any other part of your brain except the part that controls your pussy. Trust me, it’s Robin. This will be good for you, I promise. Now let me talk to Erin’s pussy, the rest of your mind I want completely asleep. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” gasped Erin as her mind was now in slumber, except for the part that ran her pussy.

“Is this Erin’s pussy?” asked Robin, wondering if this cockamamie idea Helga had would really work.

“Yes, this is Erin’s pussy”

“How are you feeling Erin’s pussy?”

“OK, I guess. With her job I get to juice to a lot of hot looking women and you and Tara are really good looking too.”

“Do you feel as good as the night of Becky Rivers’ party?”

“Of course not,” shot back Erin’s pussy immediately. “That was the greatest night of my entire life. It was wonderful. Four freaking hotties and all licking me up and down. And that strap-on Tara had! Oh my God! That was awesome!”

“Well, if it was so great, why haven’t you done it since?”

“I’ve been dying to!” said Erin’s pussy. “Her brain is just so full of that religious stuff it blocks me. I keep sending her signals like: She’s hot, let’s have sex with her, but it goes nowhere.”

“How about Erin’s pussy if I do what we are doing now, I put the rest of Erin’s mind to sleep and you run around unfettered for a while.”

“That would be great. You don’t know how much I want the feel of a woman’s tongue in me again, and I’ll give as well as get.,” said Erin’s pussy.

“Consider it done,” said Robin. “Now, I want to talk to all of Erin’s mind now. Pussy, go back to your normal spot.”

“Erin, I have talked to your pussy and you have been very neglectful,” said Robin. “A neglected pussy means a distracted basketball player. You want to be the best basketball player possible right?”

“Sure,” said Erin. “Whatever I can do to make me a better player, do it coach. I trust you.”

Robin noted how enthusiastic morally conservative Erin was about having her pussy not neglected.

“OK, here is the deal then,” said Robin. “As a good player, you must always listen to your coach, right Erin?”

“Yes, coach”

“Well, Tara is one of your coaches and she has been assigned by me to pleasure your pussy as much as possible. To accomplish this, whenever you enter my house your mind will go to sleep and your pussy will do all your thinking.

“You can not think about your morals, religion or politics. All of those parts of your thought process will be cut off, the only part of your brain that will work is your pussy. You may act like Erin but your pussy is in total control. Do you understand Erin?”

“Yes, coach!” shouted Erin with an enthusiasm rare in a deeply hypnotized subject.

“When you leave the house you will remember everything that occurred except the part where you had sex with Tara. Instead, you will remember Tara and you shooting at the basket in my driveway. You will never remember consciously what really happened but your pussy knows the truth. Get it Erin?”

“Got it coach, in your house and my pussy rules,” said Erin with enthusiasm.

That was easy, thought Robin as she brought Erin out of her trance so she could go protest against gays. Helga had been right. Take the mind and shove it to the side, go right to the source and talk directly with the pussy.

* * *

As Robin and Tara were washing the dinner dishes Robin noticed the dark circles under Tara’s eyes and the haggard look on her face.

“Tara, it’s the first time all day I’ve been up close to you and to be honest, you look like hell,” said Robin as she washed while Tara dried. “You’re what, 20-years-old now, and you look 40.”

“I know, I’ve got to get more sleep, I know you don’t like being the only one up in the morning but I have to stop having breakfast with you, from now on I won’t get up until noon the day after Erin is here,” said Tara with a sigh.

“Is it that tough,” asked Robin. “Erin seems to pop up fresh as a daisy and off she goes.”

“I know, I know,” said Tara in a tired voice. “It’s just ...you just can’t understand.....no one can understand.....you have to experience it.

“How do I explain it. She’s just..............insatiable.

“It’s like she was born a lesbian sex machine. No matter how many hours we have sex, no matter how many crazy, weird, exhausting positions I get her in, and as a former stripper I know them all, she always wants more sex. Lately, I’ve taken to chloroform.”

“You knock her out with chloroform, that’s awful,” said Robin.

“No, I chloroform myself to sleep and let Erin have sex with my limp body,” said Tara. “That way, she gets to have sex and I can get at least some rest. But not much as she usually gets into bondage eventually and the ropes around me usually wake me up.”

Robin began helping Tara put the dishes and silverware away but had a concerned look on her face.

“Look Tara, things are going extremely well. Now that she is having lots of lesbian sex Erin’s playing awesome and the team is playing great and we have a chance at the state title but it’s just basketball, it’s not worth endangering someone’s health,” she said. “I can hypnotize Erin and reverse the process so you don’t have to be her happy little fuck toy anymore if you want.”

Tara’s eyes bugged out at that last sentence.

“Are you kidding?” she said. “Erin is incredible in bed. She never wants to stop and she is great at it too. For a lesbian nymphomaniac like me, it doesn’t get any better then Erin. I’m in girl-sex heaven.

“I wasn’t complaining, I was just mentioning I have to get more sleep and probably go to the gym more often and build up my stamina so I am better equipped to have sex with Erin.”

“Well, I don’t know if this is the time to bring it up but Delaware Junior College called me today and said they have a scholarship reserved for you for next fall,” said Robin. “Of course, that would mean leaving town and no more having sex with Erin.”

Tara had a far away look in her before she turned and gave Robin a hug.

“Thanks Robin, you kept your word and you got me into college,” said Tara. “Hey, I get one full year of sex with Erin. One year. I probably can’t take much more than a year without keeling over from exhaustion anyhow. Perfect.”

Just then the doorbell rang.

“Wonder who that is?” said Robin with smirk, knowing exactly who it had to be.

Tara took a couple deep breaths.

“I’m ready, go get her.”

Robin went to the foyer and as she swung open the door there was the hot-bodied redhead in her normal sports bra and Spandex shorts outfit.

“Hey coach, can I come in?, my....my mother wants me to ask because she says I’ve been imposing,” said Erin haltingly, obviously forced to ask that question by her mom as a day almost never went by Erin did not come to Robin’s house at some point.

“No, Erin, you are not imposing at all,” said Robin with a smile. “Your mother is a peach though for being concerned. Tell her you are always welcome in my house, anytime.”

“Thanks coach, the time I spend with you and Tara I really treasure” said Erin as she walked in the door.

However, a couple steps inside Erin suddenly stopped and her body stiffened. Her face became a complete blank and her body slowly began to sway a bit After several seconds, Erin’s face looked lively again and a sly grin came across her face.

“Hey Rob-O” she said.

“Hey Erin’s pussy, how’s tricks?” said Robin back to her.

“Speaking of tricks where is my personal hooker Tara?” said Erin’s pussy, now in control of Erin’s well-toned body and sharp mind.

“I’m here Erin’s pussy,” said Tara, who had changed into a garter belt and lacey bra as she came down the stairs.

“What did you call me?"’ said Erin’s pussy. “You know what I want to be called now?”

“Sorry, Big P,” said Tara. “Hey, it beats saying Erin’s pussy all the time.”

“Did you do your duty and get everything on the “shopping list” I gave you,” said Big P.

“Yes, Big P but the guy at the sex shop thought I was a sick, depraved sex maniac when I put all that stuff on his counter,” said Tara.

“I’d love it if you were, but as long as you got the super long dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps, clit clips, super vibrators, whips, chains and rope, I’m happy with you,” said Big P.

Tara and Big P then began going up the stairs.

“Tara,” Robin shouted up. “I’ll buy one of those breakfast sandwiches in the morning and leave it in the fridge so you can have it when you get up at noon, or 1 p.m.”

“Or 2 p.m.” said Tara with a shrug as she walked arm in arm with Erin to her room.

* * *

Robin had been a bit concerned about Erin maintaining her incredible physique when school started. She no longer would be working at the fitness center and Robin did not have as much time to give Erin a workout with her teaching duties.

However, if anything, Erin was even in better physical shape as school went along and Robin soon found out why.

Because of her exceptional athletic ability, Erin had always played with older girls while the girls her age were too much in awe of her to approach her. However, now that she was a junior, things were much better socially.

Erin had become very good friends with Mindy Whiteman and Cindy Scott, two fellow juniors at St. Mickey’s. They were on the field hockey team and Erin was a regular at the games and got along very well with all the girls on the team but especially Mindy, a tall brunette, and Cindy, a curvy, busty blonde.

Erin told Robin they had a lot in common. They both were really into women’s music, were big fans of women’s golf, Beth Daniel was their favorite player, and all hoped to one day to be physical education teachers.

When Erin wasn’t at Robin’s house, she could usually be found at Cindy’s or Mindy’s.

They worked out constantly in the weight room at St. Mickey’s together and Cindy and Mindy even talked Erin into becoming a vegetarian and having a healthy diet. Erin’s powder white skin now glistened with a healthy sheen.

When basketball season started, Cindy and Mindy came to the games to root on Erin.

When Robin noticed Erin did not play as well at the away games, she began inviting the pair on the team bus and joked to Erin as soon as they lost a game on the road Cindy and Mindy would be off the bus. Suddenly, Erin’s scoring average was higher for away games than home games.

All seemed right with the world, St. Mickey’s was winning, Erin was happy and healthy and Tara was getting a handle on the incredible amount of sex she was getting. Robin thought to herself it was too good to last.

And boy was she right.

In the middle of class Robin got a call to see Sister Mike immediately.

When she went in she saw Erin in a chair with red-rimmed eyes crying her eyes out and Sister Mike stooped over her trying to console her.

“Uh, oh, the jig is up,” thought Robin. “Sister Mike is here to clear out Lesbian Central.”

“Robin, this doesn’t really concern you but I now how much Erin respects you,” said Sister Mike. “Please comfort her and tell her she did the right thing.”

“What’d she do,” asked Robin as she came to Erin who buried her head on Robin’s shoulder and sobbed while Sister Mike went back to her desk.

“I don’t know how much you follow the other sports Robin but yesterday the field hockey team had a big win over St. Katherine’s,” said Sister Mike.

“I wasn’t there but I did hear about it, first win in 8 years over them, right?” said Robin as she patted Erin’s head.

“Yes,” said Sister Mike. “There was a big celebration afterward. When it was over Erin was waiting for Cindy Scott and Mindy Whiteman as they were all suppose to go out and continue celebrating.

“Everyone was long gone and Cindy and Mindy were still in the locker room. Erin finally went in there to try and hurry them along—and found them on the training table topless and kissing each other.”

“Oh, God,” wailed Erin hysterically as she cried even harder on Robin.

“This is very hard on Erin, she thought they were good Catholic school girls like her and I have to admit I was shocked as well,’ said Sister Mike. “I know they were known as two of the prettiest girls in school but both of them were also fine students and always volunteered for food drives, clothing drives and other charity work.

“When they came to school today I met with them and their parents and the two will have until the end of the week to find another school to go to.

“This is the second time in three years I have had to deal with this sort of thing and it never gets easy. Thank goodness we have people like you Robin on our staff with high moral standards.

“Erin ran right to the nunnery to tell me what she saw and, as you can see, she still is quite upset about it. With the playoffs coming up I figured you would want to help her get over it.”

“I’ll never get over it, they were my best friends,” cried Erin. “Why Coach, why do some girls have to commit such horrible sins? I thought they were so nice.”

Robin was not sure what to do except pat Erin and tell her everything was going to be OK. Mindy and Cindy were nice, and I’m nice too and so are you Erin and we all like to have sex with women, thought Robin, but you don’t know that.

* * *

Erin tried to forget the disappointment of finding out her best friends were lesbian lovers by throwing herself even more into basketball. Tara also noticed Erin, as Big P, was even more aggressive, if possible, in bed when they had sex.

St. Mickey’s was again making its way through the playoffs and, while not as easily as two years before, did make it back to the state championship game and this time they would face archrival St. Katherine’s.

As a first-year coach, Robin was frankly a bit nervous and the night before the state title game she left Tara and Erin making out like rabbits back at home and went to the Kitty-Kitty Club to relax and get her mind off the game.

As Robin sat at the bar, telling Buster of her glory days while the girls flounced around the poles, a tall dark-haired woman totally encased in black leather came up to her.

“I’ve seen you here before and I think you’re hot,” said the women to Robin in a super sultry voice.

“Well, thanks, I guess,’ said a startled Robin who thought this girl was hot as well, with a shapely body and nice sized chest, if a bit strangely attired with leather pants, leather boots, leather gloves and a leather bustier.

“I am Veronica of the Dark,” she said. “I like to take young pretty girls like you who look so All-American and wholesome and have them experience a night of depraved violent sex. Once they have felt the sting of my whip, they crave nothing else.”

“So, I take it you’re a lesbian dominatrix that’s into S & M,” said Robin who gave Buster a look and he gave the thumbs up sign.

“I’m not into categories my future bitch-slave but that’s pretty damn close,” said Veronica as she got closer to Robin and allowed her to look straight at her voluptuous breasts. “You’re a smart one, I will enjoy you licking my toes as I tug on your studded dog collar as my sex slave..”

Despite her uncertainty, Robin frankly was turned on by Veronica’s talk.

She had only been converted to lesbianism for a little more than a year and considered herself inexperienced in the different ways of girl-girl sex. She was always in control in the other parts of her life, being a sex slave for a night sounded fun and different.

“Well, you only live once, let’s do it,” said Robin as she got up and left the club with Veronica.

* * *

“Your Tofu is almost ready, you sure you don’t some of my waffles instead,” asked Tara, enjoying a rare breakfast as Robin had told her to stop having sex with Erin early so she would be well-rested for the game.

“No thanks, strong body, strong mind Tara and I’m feeling strong today, look out Katherine’s,” said Erin, who had gone to sleep, via Tara chloroforming her, about 11 p.m. “Hey, where’s Coach?”

“Good question, she’s usually the first one up,” said Tara.

The phone then rang and Tara answered it. Erin saw that her face got grayer and more pallid as the conversation went on.

“What’s wrong Tara, you look awful,” asked Erin.

“It’s Robin, that was the hospital,” stammered Tara. “Something...something happened last night and Robin broke her leg. She’s in surgery right now.”

“Oh my God!!!,” screamed Erin. “How bad is it?”

“They said it is not serious like she’ll have a limp the rest of her life or anything but she will be out of commission for a few days,” said Tara, now in a complete state of shock.

“What do you mean ‘a few days’, we have the goddamn state championship game tonight,” said Erin. “Who’s going to coach?”

“That’s....that’s what the call from the hospital was about,” said Tara. “They had a message from Robin. It said I have to coach the team tonight and that she was positive you would make sure I was successful.”

“Holy cripes, YOU’RE the coach, you were playing with me at St. Mickey’s two years ago,” said Erin. “You’re not even old enough to drink.”

“I know, I know, I’m not thrilled with it either,” said Tara who as assistant coach had been given virtually no other duties by Robin save for being Erin’s happy little fuck toy.

Tara went over to Erin and hugged her deeply.

“I’m scared,” said Tara softly.

“Me too,” said Erin as she hugged Tara back. “Don’t worry. We’ll get through it.”

Tara continued to grip Erin and in her confused mental state forgot Erin was no longer Big P but herself and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

Erin’s was in mental meltdown as well. Robin, as well as the state championship, meant everything to her and now both were in ruins. She returned Tara’s kiss, it had made her feel better.

“Let’s go to my room,” said Tara and Erin followed her up.

When they got there, Tara began fondling one of Erin’s soft, large breasts and a shot of sexual pleasure ran through Erin. It was a feeling she had never felt, consciously, before.

It felt so good, so right, so nice. She began kissing Tara’s neck and Tara moaned her approval.

“Take me, take me now, ravish me completely,” whispered Erin.

For the first time in her young life, Erin McMahon then had consensual sex with another woman.

* * *

The announcers commented on how amazing it was that in such a high-pressure situation, the state championship game, a girl barely older than the players coaching, how relaxed Erin McMahon appeared as she had a smile on her face from the start.

Her lack of nervousness calmed everyone else on the team down, and during timeouts she kept rubbing the back of acting head coach Tara Wilson and she relaxed as well.

Still, St. Katherine’s was tough and held a 10-point lead after three quarters. Then, just as the players took to the floor for the final period, there was a hush in the stadium.

Being wheeled onto the court toward the St. Mickey’s bench by a nurse was a young woman in a hospital gown and with a big cast on her right leg.

It was Robin. She had talked her doctors into letting her come to the game, at least for the fourth quarter as they told her she was too weak for much more.

“Robin, I can’t believe you’re here, what the heck happened?” said Tara to her as she arrived at the bench.

“Lesbian dominatrix at the Kitty-Kitty Club,” said Robin sheepishly.

“Veronica? She’s harmless, she used to whip me all the time, she’s a hoot,” said Tara.

“Yeah, she was a lot of fun,” said Robin. “But leaving her house this morning I tripped over her cat on the stoop and broke my leg. Now let’s get these girls going coach. I’m going to the corner, it’s your game.”

Inspired by Robin’s appearance, St. Mickey’s rallied and won its second championship in three years.

In the bedlam, Erin ran over to her Robin.

“You did it girl, I’m proud of you,” said Robin.

“Thanks,” said Erin. “This is nice but guess what, I had sex with Tara today. It was awesome. I’m a lesbian now and I love it.”

“I’m proud of you for that too,” said Robin.

* * *

“Oh come on, " said Ms. Anthony as she spooned another helping of cereal. “Your coach gets hurt so you, who hates homosexuals so much, decides to have sex with her assistant.”

“It is true my Mistress who I dedicate my life too,” said Erin as she stood there, still naked, for her second day of interrogation. “It was the emotional experience of Robin getting hurt that I was able to break through and feel the true wonders of lesbian love and put myself on the right track. I know that now.”

“Well, Possible Pussy Slave Erin,” said Ms Anthony as she buttered her toast. “You were damn good, even unconscious, to have sex with last night so I can believe you are really a pistol in the sack. My guards report the same as they much enjoyed having sex with your body as well.”

“Thank you Mistress, your words of kindness run thought me like electricity, they are all I live for now,” said Erin as Ms. Anthony noticed a rivulet of pussy juice trickling down Erin’s leg. “Having sex with you, or anyone you tell me too, would be the ultimate pleasure in my life. I exist only to please you and serve your will.”

“Nice sentiments but I think I’ve found a flaw in your story,” said Ms. Anthony as she brushed the crumbs from her mouth. “When we found you in college and turned you into my toy, you had a boyfriend and he told our agent you had a major problem with lesbians and shunned them.

“Since according to you, by your junior year in high school you are now a full-fledged carpet-munching dyke it does not make sense. Unless, you are a secret heterosexual agent and got your story mixed up. It looks like we have to put the brainwashing cap back on you and make you a straight nymphomaniac.”

“No, Mistress, please!!,” said Erin. “I am a 100-percent radical lesbian. I can explain it. I swear. Please don’t make me experience the horror of being with men.”

“OK Erin,” said Ms. Anthony as she got up and pushed the breakfast tray away. “I have a half-hour before my new batch of “members” to my cause arrive. Let’s hear the rest of your story, while you lick me down of course.”

Erin’s eyes glowed with delight. To be able to have the honor of pleasuring Ms. Anthony’s box was the most incredible, most marvelous thing imaginable. Life was perfect now as far was she was concerned as she knelt down and began slurping at the golden delta of Mistress. If only I can live the rest of my life doing this, she thought.

“Yes, I was now a full-fledged lesbian but it would not last. First..............”

(To be continued...).