The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Am Not a Lesbian! -Part 3

By Rinky Dink

(MC, FF)

It was 2 a.m. in Luxembourg when Robin Summers phone began ringing, She knew her mother sometimes forgot about the time difference so she was more sleepy than angry when she answered it.

“Hello”

“Is this Robin, Robin Summers?”

“Yes? who is this,” asked Robin, now propping herself up, this was not her mother but that’s all she knew.

“Is this my Robin-Bobbin?”

“Sister Mike!!” shouted Robin, stirring her bedmate from slumber with her loud voice. “How are you, I haven’t seen you since I spoke at Coach McGillicuddy’s camp a couple of years ago. I heard he gave up coaching last year. Couldn’t believe it. I thought they would have to drag him kicking and screaming from that job.”

Sister Mike knew that was exactly what happened but this was not the time to get into it.

“In a way, that is why I am calling Robin-Bobbin, sorry, you are an adult now, I’ll just call you Robin,” said Sister Mike. “His replacement didn’t work out, at all. He was a gym teacher who begged me for the job and quickly was in over his head.

“I need someone who knows basketball, knows people and knows how to conduct themselves with the highest moral standards to represent St. Mickey’s. I want you Robin to be the new girls basketball coach at St. Mickey’s.”

It took about a quarter-second for Robin to think about it: “I accept. Sister Mike this is my dream job and particularly with that incredible girl you have there now.”

“Great, oops, I just looked at the clock, is it late out there Robin,” said Sister Mike.

“Well, yeah, It’s actually 2:15 a.m., how about I call you in your office tomorrow when it’s convenient for both of us,” said Robin.

“Fine, talk to you then—Coach Robin-Bobbin,” said Sister Mike.

Sister Mike smiled as she put down the phone.

She knew Robin was a positive role model, exactly what Erin needed to settle her down.

Her sophomore year had been good on the court for Erin statistically but missing had been the unity and great teamwork she had with the other St. Mickey’s players the year before and the record reflected it.

Erin simply acted so unhappy, so snappish all year and no one knew why, not even her. Her teammates and coaches didn’t want to get near here, which was strange as she had always been so friendly and likeable. Finally, the overmatched new coach simply gave up trying and at the end of the season quit.

After the season, she admitted to Sister Mike that she had experimented briefly with hard liquor and marijuana. She said she had such a great feeling the day after Becky’s party. She felt whole, complete, like she had discovered the secret to happiness, and tried to recapture that feeling again but couldn’t.

Sister Mike explained drugs and alcohol were never places you can find true happiness and Erin agreed. She was fully back to being the good Catholic schoolgirl, although still moody and troubled.

Robin Summers would be perfect to coach Erin. Besides being the greatest player to come out of St. Mickey’s, until Erin at least, Sister Mike had always liked the classy way Robin had conducted herself off the court. She was the perfect role model for Erin. The more Erin was like Robin the better in her mind.

“Hey, who the heck was that, you got a sister named Mike?” said the European accented voice sleepily.

“No Helga, it was a nun from my old high school in America, she offered me the job of basketball coach there and I accepted,” said Robin as she brushed the long blonde hair of her bedmate off her face. “I’ll finish the season here, then I go home.”

“You’re leaving?,” said Helga as she propped herself up on one arm. “I thought we had a good thing? Why would you leave me?”

“C’mon Helga, don’t give me that ‘scorned lover’ bit,” said Robin. “You know I’ve been thinking about going back to the United States for a while. My knees are shot, my back hurts and I’ve had three concussions in the last year. I’m 24 and my body is already worn out. I can’t play anymore, time to go back.

“And let’s face it, if I’m not the star player for Luxembourg United do you think you will really care. I know how it works, all the local lesbians want the honor of sleeping with the big American star. Our relationship would be over in a couple of months.”

“That’s not true!” said Helga, although she really knew it was, she got a kick bragging to her friends she was dating THE Robin Summers as they all had season tickets to United’s games. It was the best meeting place for young lesbians in the tiny country. “I always told you when you retired you could work for me.”

“Oh yeah, I could be a hypnotist’s assistant,” said Robin. “Imagine me wearing a leather bustier, on a stage smiling to people saying “Sit right here for Helga the Hypnotist”. That’s not me and you know it.”

“Yeah, I know, you want to save the world,” sighed Helga, hoping the team would bring in a hot-looking redhead to replace Robin.

“Not the world, just my part of it,” said Robin, who was a tall, lithe blonde. “You think of me as sophisticated Helga because we go to museums and art exhibits but I didn’t start that way.

“St. Mickey’s is a place for good working-class parents who want their children to get a better life. I was one of those kids and I want to help others achieve the same dream.

“And the fact, thanks to you and your girlfriends converting me in about a week, that I am now a lesbian will help me actually. I don’t have to worry about making lots of money, because you don’t at St. Mickey’s, as I never will have to support a family. The girls on the team will be my children.”

“You telling the nun you’re a carpet-muncher?” asked Helga.

“I’m not planning on bringing up the topic,” said Robin as she jumped on top of Helga. “Now let’s get to it. Who knows the next time I get to have sex with a woman.”

* * *

Robin was glad of one thing when she met Erin. She would not be the only lesbian around the team. When Erin walked in wearing her flannel shirt,. men’s slacks and combat boots with a haircut that had blonde streaks in her pretty red hair, Robin’s “gay-dar” was ringing loudly.

Robin decided not to get into their shared alternative lifestyles yet as she saw beneath the façade Erin was deeply troubled by something. She could see there was a part of Erin so far unreachable to anyone, maybe not even Erin.

Robin decided to play it safe with her newfound homosexuality for a while, almost everyone knew her or knew of the great Robin Summers in town. She decided for social activity to stick to the gay bars for now.

Robin then heard of an upscale lesbian strip club in town, the Kitty-Kitty Club, and decided to check it out. She and Helga used to have fun going to lesbian strip bars all over Europe and wanted to see what an American one was like.

Robin liked the Kitty-Kitty Club, for a sophisticated person like her, it wasn’t bad at all. There was not too much smoke and the girls were actually pretty hot and the poles seemed to have fresh grease put on it every few hours. It even had a vegetarian plate on the menu which pleased Robin greatly.

Robin was wearing a tight leather vest with matching leather pants and belt and frankly looked sexier than most of the dancers. With her athletic figure, Robin had no problem getting women to buy her drinks but no one had really caught her eye as of yet.

When Robin went up to the bar to get another Long Island ice tea the bartender was talking to one of the dancers. She was, like Robin, a tall blonde but obviously younger, 19 at most thought Robin, but still very attractive. I’d do her, thought Robin.

The young blonde turned to her.

“Excuse me miss, it’s a bit cold in here, could you pass over my coat there”

Draped over the barstool next to Robin was a jacket. Her eyes bugged when she saw what was on the back off it. She almost dropped her drink.

Stitched were the words: St. Mickey’s—State Basketball Champions.

“Here,” said Robin fumbling to give the blonde the jacket. “Excuse me, did you play for St. Mickey’s state championship team? I...I went to St. Mickey’s, although way before then.”

“Yes, yes I did, although Buster here doesn’t believe me” said the tall blonde proudly as she wrapped the jacket over her scantily clad body. “’My stripper name is Monica Slutinsky but really I’m Tara Wilson, I was the starting center except I had to miss the last game because I was hurt in an accident.

“Hey, wait a second. Holy Shit! You’re Robin Summers. Did you know that?”

“Yeah, actually I did,” said Robin with a laugh who knew to a former St. Mickey’s player seeing her was like meeting a Greek Goddess, as they grew up hearing of her now legendary exploits.

“Oh God, Robin Summers knows I’m a lesbian stripper,” wailed Tara. “Hey, wait a second. If you’re here. ....Wow! Who’d of thunk it.”

Robin smiled and led Tara to her table. She saw Tara was a bit tipsy this late at night and more than willing to talk. Robin barely interrupted her tale as she found so incredible but knew it had to be true. It put all the pieces together that Robin couldn’t figure out before.

Tara told her about the party at Becky’s house and its aftermath. After graduation, Patti had gone away to nursing school and Connie and Becky decided to go to a college in San Francisco, where they figured gay couples were the norm and straight people the minority.

Tara had been changed forever by her night with Erin. She had always loved sex with women but now she became even more promiscuous, going from woman to woman trying to get the same incredible sexual exhilaration she got that night from Erin.

Her grades suffered as she spent night after night having wanton sex and she ended up not being able to get into college. Her parents found out what was happening and threw her out of the house.

She finally decided if she was going to be a lesbian slut she might as well make good money doing it and began stripping at the Kitty-Kitty Club. With her wholesome good looks and shapely body Tara soon was a club favorite.

“Who could imagine two of the best players in St. Mickey’s history would be sitting in a lesbian strip club,” said Tara after finishing her story.

“It’s my turn to say holy shit now, I can’t believe she doesn’t know she’s a lesbian, I knew two seconds after meeting her,” said Robin who luckily was a quick thinker and had a plan sketched out in her head already. “All the problems Erin had this year now become clear. She’s tearing herself up inside. We have to do something.”

“WE do?” said Tara quizzically.

“Yes, we do”’ said Robin sharply. “You have just been hired as my assistant coach at St. Mickey’s. If you do this, I have connections and I can get you into a junior college next year. Or would you rather be a stripper the rest of your life?”

“But I make good money here,” said Tara. “I can’t afford my apartment if I don’t strip.”

“You’ll move in with me,” said Robin. “My parents moved to Florida last month and gave me the whole house. I’m bouncing around in there by myself and frankly I could use the company. If you take my offer you can stay there rent free.”

“The other problem is....well, what about the sex,” said Tara haltingly. “I’m used to a lot of sex and since I started working here I’ve been having a ton of sex. Are you going to take care of that too—for free?”

“In a way,” said Robin with a smirk. “I am going to make your dream come true Tara. You will be having a constant stream of sex with the one girl you want more than anything, Erin.”

“Really but how?” asked Tara her eyes suddenly sparkling, like someone had just told her she had won the lottery.

“I’ll take care of the how,” said Robin confidently. “My job is to have the best team St. Mickey’s can put on the floor. To do that I need Erin happy and focused. The only way to do that is to supply her with a large amount of girl-girl sex. Whether she knows it or not. That’s where you come in.

“I played big-time college basketball and then played professionally in Europe, I don’t need much help coaching a high school team. You’re main job Tara as my assistant will be serving as Erin McMahon’s happy little fuck toy. Can you handle that?”

“You got it boss,” said Tara with a smile.

* * *

“I Am Not a Lesbian!,” shouted Erin, her eyes closed as she lay on the couch in Robin’s office, deep in a hypnotic trance.

But not deep enough to help Robin as she sighed, looking down at Erin’s sculpted but slumbering body.

Erin had taken a summer job at the women’s fitness center and except for sleeping and working out at the St. Mickey’s gym with Robin every afternoon, she spent all her time.

For a lesbian in denial, Robin knew the fitness center, filled with attractive, barely clothed, young hard-bodied women, would be heaven to Erin.

But as a by-product of all that time at the fitness center, plus the punishing workouts Robin put her through, wanting Erin as tired as possible when she hypnotized her after their workout, all her baby fat had disappeared.

She was now toned in every part of her body, sported a six-pack stomach and with her massive chest and luxurious red hair was now incredibly attractive.

Tara had to stop herself from drooling whenever she saw Erin’s super-hot body on display, as another by-product of her time at the fitness center was that the flannel shirts and khaki’s were out.

Erin now wore only very revealing outfits, usually a sports bra and tiny Spandex shorts. Robin thought her scanty attire showed her deep down desire to be attractive to other women, but for whatever psychological reason, Erin now looked like one incredibly hot piece of ass.

Which meant Tara was on Robin even more to get Erin to sleep with her.

Having been in a relationship with a hypnotist, Robin thought she certainly knew enough to entrance Erin into doing something she wanted to do anyway but her ingrained hatred of homosexuals had been extremely difficult to peel away.

After another failed session, what Erin thought was “relaxation and focusing” techniques Robin was teaching her, Robin stood over Erin, watching her huge breasts go up and down as she breathed steadily.

“Maybe I’m wrong, maybe Tara is a liar, maybe Erin really isn’t a lesbian,” thought Robin to herself. “I must find out without her knowing.”

“Erin, you are refreshed, relaxed and in good spirits about basketball. 1-2-3 wake”

“Hey, this is really good stuff coach,” said Erin as her eyes snapped open and she sat up, her breasts now right in front of Robin in the cut-off t-shirt Erin was wearing. “I’ll see ya tomorrow then.”

“Yes, Erin,” sighed Robin.

“Hey coach, what’s wrong?” said Erin who noted Robin’s obviously depressed tone.

“It’s nothing you need to worry about, it’s personal Erin, you can go,” said Robin.

“Well, I’m a peer counselor at church, I’m pretty good at hearing people’s problems,” said Erin. “You’ve done so much for me coach. I want to help you if I can.”

“Well, OK, but don’t call me coach then, we are just two good friends discussing things,” said Robin as she grasped Erin’s hand and sat down next to her.

“Sure, co—, I mean Robin, you can count on me being a friend,” said Erin, who meant it.

“Well, this sounds strange Erin but I’ve come to the conclusion that I really hate men,” said Robin, who wasn’t a man-hating lesbian but thought this might be a way to draw out Erin’s true feelings. “I mean, not my father or pop-pop, but all men outside my family. I really can’t stand them. Not any particular guys, all men.

“It makes my skin crawl when they talk to me and I don’t even like being NEAR them. I am so much more comfortable around women. They are so much nicer, softer, more considerate. I wish I had to deal only with women all day. Am I a horrible person or what?”

Erin’s eyes were damp and she simply grabbed Robin and gave her a long, deep hug. “Me too,” whispered Erin to her.

“Really Erin?”

“The only bad thing about St. Mickey’s is that is not all-girls,” said Erin. “The boys here are just disgusting and the women are so wonderful. Like you said, girls are so superior to the boys to be around. I despise it every time a boy wants to talk to me. All they do is stare at my boobs, women wouldn’t do that.

“Girls are so much better in every way than boys are. I hate them, I despise them, I loathe them all. I mean, obviously I know I’ll find a guy I like and marry and have his kids but right now I feel just like you.

“That’s why I love that the fitness center is all women and that with you here I finally have a woman coach. If I don’t deal with any horrible, hairy men all day, that’s fine with me.”

“Well, we’ll just keep it our secret then Erin,” said Robin. “You better get going or you’ll be late for work.”

Erin gave Robin another long hug, her huge breasts pressing against Robin before leaving. Robin smiled a bit as Erin’s firm butt barely encased in Daisy Duke shorts wiggled out of the room.

The last time she had heard a women make such a major diatribe against men it had been a biker chick covered with tattoos and piercings in her nose and lip at a lesbian biker bar she and Helga had visited in Belgium on a whim.

If Erin wasn’t a lesbian, Robin would eat her clipboard.

* * *

“You are not exactly bolstering your case here Possible Pussy Slave Erin,” said Ms. Anthony. “I know lots of women who hate men who are married and have kids. They don’t like them but they screw them anyhow.”

“Oh my beloved Mistress, I am so totally a radical lesbian,” gulped Erin, the thought of not being able to worship Ms. Anthony unthinkable. “I hate men, I wish I could wipe all their disgusting, despicable hides off the face of the Earth. Every woman should have sex with nothing but other women. Men are meaningless.”

“Excellent point,” said Ms. Anthony. “But so far you are spending your time in this story with hot-looking women all day, most of whom dying to have sex with you it seems, and even under hypnosis you won’t even admit you like girls. It’s not looking good Erin. I think we will have to make you into a heterosexual nymphomaniac.”

“No!", groveled Erin. “I am just getting to the part where I became a major lesbian slut.”

“But still betray two lesbians,” asked Ms. Anthony.

“Yes, my Mistress who I would die for,” said Erin. “My background blinded me to the greatness of loving sex with women that I now realize I should have been dedicating my life too.”

“Well Erin, it’s getting late and being a lesbian dominatrix all day is a bit tiring,” said Ms. Anthony. “I need to get to bed soon and since we are only up to the summer before your junior year in high school I figure you still have a way to go.

“I still don’t trust you but you do have a smokin’ body so I will have sex you, but more like you had at the party. Guards! Get me a chloroform bottle and a rag.”

The guards quickly handed her a white rag and a bottle of clear liquid.

“Erin, I am going to chloroform you, obviously you will not resist, and I will have sex with your unconscious body. When I am done my guards, if they want to, can have sex with your body as well (the guards quickly nodded yes), and then they will take you to an adjoining room and we will continue in the morning.”

“Allow me Mistress,” said Erin as she grabbed the now well-soaked rag and put it up to her face. Ms. Anthony could she Erin was breathing deeply as her breasts were bouncing up and down in rapid fashion.

Suddenly, the rag fell off her face and fluttered to the floor.

Erin’s arms fell limply to her side. Erin’s eyes were closed and Ms. Anthony got up and gently guided Erin’s body as it tumbled to the bed.

“How long before we should return for the body Mistress,” asked one of the guards.

“Oh, about an hour,” said Ms. Anthony, who then looked at Erin’s limp body, laying there with her carved-out-of-marble physique and huge breasts completely at her disposal. “On second thought, make it two.”

(To be continued...).