The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Am Not a Lesbian! -Chapter 2

(MC, FF)

Fighting to become Ms. Anthony’s personal sex slave, Erin must prove to her Mistress she really is a lesbian despite her past history as a homophobe. This is the story of her birth as a lesbian:

Coach McGillicuddy gathered his four senior starters into his office after basketball practice. He didn’t even wait for them to take a shower as they sat infront of his desk wearing the same gym shorts and now sweat-soaked St. Mickey’s t-shirts they had worn in practice.

“What’s up coach,” said Becky a beautiful well-curved 6-foot black girl who was deciding between college and a modeling career in Europe after graduation.

“Don’t worry girls, you are not in trouble,” said Coach McGillicuddy. “With the state playoffs starting next week I just want to make sure we enter it as a team with no divisions or distractions. I’ve been coach of the girls basketball team here at St. Mickey’s for 28 years and this is my best chance at a state title. I want no screwups.”

“Well, as captain of the team I can tell you, you have nothing to worry about,” said Patti, a pert blonde who seemed to be in a permanent state of cuteness. “The girls are together, totally united, ready to go.”

“What about her?,” said Coach McGillicuddy as he nodded toward Erin, in her usual untucked flannel shirt and khakis, as she hurriedly passed by the window in the coach’s office.

“What about her?” asked Connie, a raven-haired Italian beauty with dark almond eyes and the second biggest chest on the team. “Yeah we know, Erin McMahon the super-freshman who took the same group that went 14-14 the year before and made them 28-2 and the favorites to win the championship.

“We all appreciate what she has done for the team coach. She’s OK with all of us. What’s the problem?”

“The OK part is the problem,” said Coach McGillicuddy. “You guys are really tight but Erin isn’t part of your world except for the games. I don’t want 4 starters being buddy-buddy and the fifth one left out in the cold, just being polite to her.

“Until we win the state championship I want her included in all the social activities you four are involved in. Obviously, without her knowing I told you to. The closer Erin feels to you girls the better our chances are.”

The four 17- or 18-year-old athletes looked at each other like they had just been asked to plunge steel rods into their eyes. Finally, Tara, the team’s center and a 6-foot-1 thin blonde, spoke:

“Coach, we have always been nice to Erin but she is a freshman, we’re seniors. We have nothing in common. She’s a kid, we’re all going to be voting in the fall and she can’t even get a driver’s license yet. We’ll be extra nice to her if it helps.”

“Tara, that is the biggest bunch of crap I’ve ever heard uttered in all my years at St. Mickey’s,” said Coach McGillicuddy as he eyed them stonily. “Now, do any of you have the guts to tell me the real reason?”

There was a very long silence in the room. It was a standoff, the girls were not talking and Coach McGillicuddy was not going to let them leave until he got an answer.

Finally, Patti spoke up.

“I guess as captain it’s my job,” she sighed. “It’s just that coach, well, I don’t know how to say it. We all like Erin, don’t get us wrong, she’s a good kid, but socially it’s a bit uncomfortable being around a lesbian.”

Coach McGillicuddy’s gray eyebrows raised up on that last word.

“And it’s not that we care about her being a lesbian,” said Becky. “It’s just that she is so in your face with it. The way she dresses, the way she struts around, how she is always leering at us in the shower, the woman’s music she is always playing on the boombox in the bus, the hate in her eyes when a guy approaches her.

“She is just such a hard-core dyke, it’s a bit scary.”

“So if she were femme lesbians like you four it would be OK then,” said Coach McGillicuddy as the four girls gasped in unison.

“Girls, don’t forget I am an institution in this town. I know everything. I know you Becky and Connie have been a couple for over a year, that Patti and the head cheerleader for a graduation present talked your parents into sending both of you on a trip to Vermont, not knowing the reason you want to go is so you can be married.

“And Tara, I am simply told you’ll lick any girl willing to pull her shorts down for you.

“To be honest, I didn’t know Erin was a lesbo too, she is so religious, wearing that big gold crucifix all the time and she aced my religion class. But I’ll trust your “gay-dar” on that. I just want her included in stuff , be her friend. OK? If it’s sexual, well then be REALLY friendly with her.”

Coach McGillicuddy then got up and left his chair, leaving the four young lesbians alone in his office.

“What the hell do we do now,” cried Connie. “If we’re seen hanging out with her in public everyone will know we’re lesbians. My aunt’s a nun for crying out loud.”

“We have our orders,” said Patti. “We will have to have sex with Erin. But we can do it discreetly, maybe at a party.”

“It’s not like she’s not unattractive, I love her red pigtails and she does have the biggest boobs I’ve ever seen on a freshman,” said Tara. “I could suckle on them for a while.”

“You’d suckle on a flat-chested girl for hours as long as you got pussy,” said Becky with a smile. “By the way, we must know every lesbian at St. Mickey’s, do we know anyone who has slept with her.

“I was in Coach McGillicuddy’s religion class with her and he’s right, she is really religious. One time gay priests came up as a discussion issue and she went ballistic, ripping the idea to shreds and saying homo’s had no place in the church.”

“It’s all camouflage,” said Patti. “Becky, the girl has every album the Indigo Girls have ever made, and what happened when you asked her what she wanted for Christmas?”

“She said either the Brooke Burke or the Anna Kournikova calendar would be fine,” admitted Becky. “You’re right, she’s as hard-core a dyke as you’ll. Let’s just make sure she is good and drunk before anyone makes a move on her, just in case.”

“Fine, now c’mon girls, let’s make this a positive,” said Patti. “We haven’t had a good old-fashioned Catholic school girl lesbian orgy in months. It’ll be a blast.”

* * *

“Erin it so good to find an upstanding young girl like you willing to fight against the evils of lesbianism,” said Sister Mike. “I wish you would accept some kind of award for your actions. If not for you who knows if those two lesbians would have been uncovered going to St. Mickey’s.”

“I really don’t want anything Sister Mike,” said Erin, as she then held up the large crucifix she always wore around her neck. “People think this is jewelry but it means something to me. I can’t believe those girls actually propositioned me for a threesome.

“They are not only dirty lesbians but stupid one’s too. I’ve never made a secret of how extremely devout I am. Imagine, me a lesbian. It is funny isn’t it.”

“Well, they have been dealt with and are no longer in school,” said Sister Mike. “I know you want nothing for this but as the principal here I just had to say thanks.

“You are an exceptional young woman academically, athletically and spiritually Erin and I just want to say I am honored a girl of your high quality is at St. Mickey’s.”

“My parents taught me the value of hard work, honesty and piety,” said Erin. “I just want to be a good person.”

* * *

Erin was indeed a devout Catholic, which meant she knew alcohol was part of many ceremonies in the Catholic church.

When Becky invited her to her house for a party she knew liquor would be illegally served to minors but frankly Erin knew she had a bit of the “Irish Virus” in her and when given a big cup of beer did not object. She was religious but she wasn’t trying for sainthood.

After drinking a few beers Erin had a nice buzz on when Connie suddenly came up to her and asked if she wanted to down tequila shots with some of the seniors. Erin didn’t know what tequila was but as a freshman she was honored the seniors even wanted her to participate and she went over to the table and began downing shots.

After about 5 shots of straight tequila Erin was feeling a bit woozy.

She definitely needed to get on a serious workout program she thought as she swayed a bit in the crowded room. Maybe I’ll take the summer job at that women’s fitness center the nice, pretty woman had offered her when they had bumped into each other in the bathroom at the Lilith Fair concert.

Suddenly, Tara appeared and led Erin to a room off to the side of the rest of the house. Erin was not very worldly but when she went into the room she knew the smell of marijuana smoke encasing the room

Erin didn’t do drugs but she was so loaded at this point she put up no resistance as Tara handed her a joint and told her to start toking. Erin felt so relaxed as she continued to puff away on pot. What a night this was!

While Erin was getting stoned the rest of the guests had paired off and the scent of female sex was everywhere as girls were making love to each other all over the chairs, beds, furniture and even rolling around on the floor.

Suddenly, at midnight, Becky and the rest of the team got up from whatever girl they were having sex with at the moment and began shooing everyone out of the house. All except one person that is, if they could find her.

Tara finally saw Erin slumped on the floor of the room where the marijuana had been. Besides the joint she had smoked she had been breathing in the fumes left from the other pot smokers for over an hour.

As Tara pushed Erin into Becky’s bedroom she had a big stupid grin on her face.

“How are you feeling Erin girl,” said Becky who like the rest of the girls was in a simple t-shirt with no bottoms.

“Me, I’m great,” said a completely stoned Erin. “Great party Bec. When we win the state championship gotta do this again. Wow-wee.”

Becky could see that Erin was exactly in the condition, totally wasted, she wanted her to be in when she sprang her next question on her.

“Erin, we are a team and we do everything together, right,” she said.

“Right a rooni,” replied Erin, who wobbled down to sit on the bed.

“Well, all of us are lesbians and we just wanted to know if you would be interested in having girl-girl sex with all of us right now,” said Becky, her Catholic schooling causing her round mahogany cheeks to redden when asking such a question.

Erin’s eyes went wide and she looked at her four teammates with a newfound hungry look in her eyes they had never seen before.

“There is nothing more in my life I want to do more than eat the pussy of every single one of you,” said Erin as she suddenly grabbed one of Becky’s breasts. “I’ve dreamt, a lot , about having sex with all of you. Jeez, this is a dream come true. All I’ve ever wanted to do is have sex with women.”

Since this was for Erin’s benefit, and since they had already gorged themselves with pussy that night, the girls decided they would take turns having sex with Erin. As soon as one of them orgasmed the next one would come in to have sex with her.

Becky was first and after just 10 minutes the three other girls heard a loud shriek. Connie went in to find Becky glassy eyed and still spasming from the aftershocks.

“Becky, you are so easy,” said Connie as she grabbed Erin and quickly jammed her tongue down her throat and grabbed a fistful of her massive breasts.

Connie lasted 7 minutes before another scream reverberated throughout the house.

Patti knew she was next and frankly she was a bit frightened. Becky was laying on the floor in front of her fingering herself in sexual bliss. What the hell was Erin doing to them?

As Patti entered the room Connie was running to the bathroom, a river of pussy juice pouring out of her. “I can’t stop cumming!” she shouted as she ran by Patti.

“Captain’s choice,” said Erin with a silly grin as she patted the mattress.

As Erin’s tongue began to lavish attention to her rock-hard nipples, Patti’s fear subsided and her lust shot up greatly. It took only 5 minutes before she was bouncing around the bed like a beached fish, in the throes of a massive orgasm.

A minute later, the long shadow of Tara then appeared in the doorway.

“Out of the way Patti, this job is for a super slut,” she said. “I came prepared freshman.”

Still panting heavily , Patti barely crawled out of the room but not before noticing Tara was wearing a strap-on.

As Patti, Connie and Becky waited in an adjoining bedroom, they heard wail after wail, it was difficult to tell if they were Tara’s or Erin’s through the closed door.

“It’s been 15 minutes, I can’t believe Tara’s lasted that long,” said Patti.

“I’ve seen Tara in action,” said Connie. “She is a big, strong lesbian licking machine. Erin is still just a kid. Tara’s screwing her brains out right now I bet.”

All three of them were still so sexed up from their dally with Erin they didn’t mind the wait as Patti masturbated while Becky and Connie kissed each other lightly.

Finally, after another 15 minutes, the door opened. It was Erin.

“Girls, could you come in, I’m new at this girl sex stuff, did I do something wrong?” said Erin in her most innocent Catholic schoolgirl voice.

When the three young athletes peered in, they saw Tara lying on the bed, naked except she completely covered from head to toe in cum. She was motionless except for her hips bucking occasionally and her eyes were closed but she did have a sweet smile on her lips.

The dildo lay on the ground, snapped in half and totally soaked.

Patti, who wanted to go to nursing school when she graduated, went over and checked Tara out.

“Is she OK?” said Connie.

“OK?, she’s more than OK,” said Patti. “Erin just fucked her to pieces. She received so much sexual pleasure her body couldn’t take it anymore and she simply passed out.”

Patti then went up to Erin and shook her hand.

“As captain I just want to formally welcome you to our team Erin,” said Patti. “You are now part of the Gay Team.”

* * *

As well as St. Mickey’s had played leading up to the state playoffs, they were performing even better in them, crushing teams by 30 and 40 points. Erin was still the best player but everyone marveled at the extraordinary teamwork they now displayed. It was five girls playing as one.

The state championship was just a few days away but no one thought Prep Tech had a prayer against the St. Mickey’s steamroller. Plans were already being made for a parade down Main St. and a banner marking the state championship had already been ordered to be unfurled at the end of the parade.

Besides the success of the team, Erin was in an extra good mood today because they had finally found a Catholic school shirt and vest wide enough to handle her massive chest. No longer would those awful boys be able to see her bra or nipples pressing against her uniform.

In the middle of art class Erin was suddenly told to report to Sister Mike’s office immediately. She wondered why but wasn’t concerned. Sister Mike was so neat, she enjoyed after classes going to her office and debating church law, Erin almost always taking the side it had gotten too liberal in its rules.

When Erin walked into Sister Mike’s office she was not totally surprised to see Becky, Connie, Patti and Tara but she was shocked at their expressions. They looked worn, depressed, tired, like they all been told their parents had died or something. Coach McGillicuddy was there, wearing a solemn expression as well.

“Erin, please sit down, this is serious my child,” said Sister Mike who had a grim face of her own.

“What’s this all about Sister Mike?,” said Erin.

“I know, at least I thought I knew, you to be an honest, devout Christian girl Erin,” said Sister Mike. “So I will ask you the question simply and expect you to be totally honest.

“Erin, are you a lesbian?”

“I Am Not a Lesbian!” shouted out a stunned Erin. “Sister Mike! How could you accuse me of something so blasphemous, so against the teachings of the church. I thought we were friends.”

“I’m not sure who my friends are at the moment Erin,” said Sister Mike. “A week ago a girl came to the free clinic with a vaginal infection. She said she got it at a wild lesbian sex orgy at Becky Rivers house and the clinic contacted me to let me know in case other students got infected.

“I’ve been investigating the matter for a week and, frankly, was getting nowhere, but luckily one of our alumni works as a private polygraph operator, a lie detector you probably know it as, and volunteered his services to help in the investigation.

“Once I told them they would have to take a polygraph, the girls here opened up rather quickly and Coach McGillicuddy admitted he had somewhat of a role as well. No use playing around, I know the whole story Erin. If anything, much to my disappointment, I am told you were the most sexually active of all the players.

“Underage drinking and drug use off school property I can’t legally do anything about but girls engaging in homosexual acts is a sin anywhere.”

“The jig is up Erin,” said Patti, almost on the verge of tears.

“There is no jig to be up,” said Erin defiantly. “Give me that polygraph. I’ll pass it. I repeat: I Am Not a Lesbian!”

“Ah, the strong-headedness of youth,” said Sister Mike. “I will offer the same deal to you as I did these girls Erin. I will not allow lesbians to represent this school in the biggest game of the year.

“But I will not embarrass them by making public the reason they will not be allowed to play for St. Mickey’s . Since they are all seniors they will be gone shortly so no sense in expelling them.

“Coach McGillicuddy has already decided, with my help, that this will be his last game and he will retire as coach after it. So no one gets hurt, although obviously we now have no chance to win the state title but this is about principle, not winning.

“If you flunk this polygraph Erin, you will be expelled from school as a known lesbian and must live with everyone knowing you are a homosexual for the rest of your life. Accept my offer and you can stay the year here and then find another school to go to.

“Now what do you say Erin? I still have some feelings for you so I hope you will take this more than generous offer.”

Erin never backed down from a challenge in her life, particularly when she knew she was right. And she loved St. Mickey’s, it was great academically, athletically and spiritually, she didn’t want to go anywhere else.

“Sister Mike,” she said. “Bring it on.”

The four other girls looked at each other with the same reaction: “Is she nuts?”

* * *

It would be called by the newspapers as the “Miracle of Mickey’s”.

On the day of the state championship game the four senior starters for St. Mickey’s had reportedly gotten involved in a car accident driving back from serving breakfast at a homeless shelter. While their injuries were not serious, they were out for the game and sat on the bench in street clothes.

Playing along with four bench players, freshman Erin McMahon had played with a passion and fury none could imagine in a girl so young, like she was playing for her very soul one wag put it. She ended up scoring a state record 53 points as St. Mickey’s crushed Prep Tech, 76-44.

As soon as the game was over, Erin ran over to Sister Mike and gave her a big hug: “God’s will is done” she whispered before being mobbed.

* * *

“OK, future Pussy Slave Erin, I give up, how did you beat the lie detector?” asked Ms. Anthony as Erin finished the tale. “It’s pretty much impossible for a hardened criminal to do it but especially for a young girl.”

“Mistress, I know now how lucky I was to be entered into the sisterhood of lesbians by my wonderful teammates,” said a still nude Erin. “I know now how proud I should have been to say to Sister Mike that I was a lesbian and glad that I could now openly pursue sex with many other woman.”

“Yeah, but how did you get away with it, answer your Mistress,” said Ms. Anthony.

“I obey you in all instructions my beloved Mistress,” said Erin as she got off her kneesand stood up.

“Basically, I was so drunk I didn’t remember doing it. After the tequila I could barely remember my own name and after being put in that room with all the marijuana the rest of the night was a blur.

“When the polygraph guy asked me if I had sex with women that night I honestly said not that I could recall. The girls told me later on what I did but I didn’t believe them. I told them they were a bunch of dirty dykes and how dare they try and drag me down to their disgusting level.

“Now, of course I know I should have reveled in their lesbian lust for me and I should tried to convert as many girls in school to be one of us in a celebration of lesbian sex.

“Have I now shown my true carnal lust for female sex Mistress? Can I now dedicate my life to the pure bliss of pleasuring your magnificent pussy?”

“Not quite Erin,” said Ms. Anthony. “It’s a hell of a story and shows you have a great imagination but not very believable. You enemy agents are getting smarter.

“C’mon, it ends with a 15-year-old girl beating a polygraph and single-handedly winning a state title. Please! I hope you can do better than that. Is this the only time you had sex with women before my minions took over your mind and body?”

“No my Mistress whom I worship totally,” said Erin. “That was just the start of my having sex with women. I would soon betray two more lesbians who trusted me and enter the lifestyle of a complete lesbian slut, without knowing it. First, I.........”

(to be continued)