The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotic Shop

Chapter 7

Meeting Gone Wrong

Wendy relaxed in the back office of the store. Tammy had left with the deposit so she sat in the large high back leather chair was leaning back drastically and the only the desk lamp was lit. Wendy was just finishing an old hardback book, The Training of Farm Animals for Labor- Horse Ox and Dog. She read as the light droning of the machine lulled her. She felt at peace, a sense of maturity and compliance with a higher order, when the string of bells hanging off the door snapped her to life. Instantly the machine was stored, book down, lights off and she bounded out the door straightening her blazer and skirt.

A familiar young woman stood at the counter, Seeing Wendy she smiled, and sat her large fabric bag down. The lady in wool miniskirt and blouse wore the schoolgirl look well, Wendy thought. She couldn’t quite place the face.

“Um,,I know you,, right?”

“Yes, I’m in Marie’s group therapy meetings. Tammy said we could use the new back room for our meetings. I’ve been in before to buy some candles and herbs. We used to meet at the Cranberry Inn, but it was so expensive, has Tammy mentioned it to you?”

Wendy glanced quickly around the counter for post-it notes or scribbles left by Tammy. “Aah,,yep! You’re a little early but that’s cool. What do you do in these sessions?”

“There like motivational relaxation exercise, you would just love them.” The woman smiled “Since I joined a month ago we’ve made great progress I think. Every day more and more I feel better and better. And we’re growing close as a group too, we even have a group symbol- wanna see it?”

“Sure!” Wendy was caught up in her excitement. The young lady looked around quickly for modesty’s sake, and then raised her skirt slowly with both hands over one leg to reveal a beautifully inked and sculpted rose. “We all have one now somewhere! Isn’t it great?”

Wendy giggled, nodding, than Wendy stopped suddenly and walked over to the phone, putting the cold black handle to her ear. The man’s voice was powerful and familiar- as if from a dream.“Wendy leave the shop, you must leave the shop, you have important things to do.” She sat the receiver back in its cradle. She looked up at the woman.

“Um,, what was your name hon?”

“Rachel.”

“Right! Well, I have to go, I soo have an emergency ... somewhere, but do you think you could kind a tend the counter till Tammy arrives? She has a key so locking ups not a prob, and if anyone wants to buy something, almost everything is tagged! Please? I really have to go.”

“Well Marie’s on her way,, sure I guess so. I’ve handled worse!” Rachel walked around the counter and sat in the high spinning barstool with the vinyl back. Wendy grabbed her purse from off the counter, waved a goodbye and thank you, and dashed next door to the apartment stairs above the bar.

Strange, thought Rachel. I didn’t hear the phone ring,,,. She picked up a book Wendy had devoured at the counter earlier and glanced through it. “The Whole-istic Mother. Hmmm.”

Wendy walked into her apartment feeling relieved and confused. She was glad to be safe, but now felt silly about the running off so. She popped an orange box in the microwave and minutes later sat at her computer eating Lomein noodles and mixed vegetables. The chatroom was the same assorted friends and same discussions, and she quickly became bored and a bit sleepy from the chatting and eating and running. She got up and plopped into bed, her clothes falling off enroute. She thought about reading something, maybe looking up some sites and researching online these recurring dreams she’d been having. But she was too tired for all that she decided. With her body’s sinking into the stack of pillows, a calm and peaceful sense of wonderful feminine womanness enveloped her. Her eyes closed as she unconsciously smiled. A faint click tickled her ears. As she floated away in a warm sea of blackness, she heard the reassuring and compelling hum of the machine.

Gail approached the store, wearing a sand colored rain coat and feeling a little like one of “Charlie’s Angels”. She was slightly unsure what her next move should be, when suddenly, two women glided past her and entered the store. As Gail stood looking at the front door, another women with short red hair, stepped around her, gave her a faint smile and also entered the shop. It appeared to Gail as if some type of meeting or gathering was about to take place inside the store. Sensing her opportunity, she stepped into the little store and followed the flow through a set of the red velvet curtains into another warmly decorated room at the back of the shop.

The first thing that Gail noticed was a single long wooden table with high-back chairs neatly lined up on each side . This furniture was the focal point of the room. Most of the chairs where already occupied. The ladies seemed to be waiting for someone to take their place at the head of the table, but this seat was still empty.

Looking’s around the room, Gail noticed nearly a dozen women had assembled for this mysterious session. There where about three dark haired women, some red-heads, a few brunettes and one or two blonde’s seated quietly around the table. Gail was fairly sure from St. Peter’s description of Wendy that none of the fair-haired ladies present matched her profile. One or two of them where about the right age but none of them “measure up” to what Gail had been anticipating.

Standing off to one side of the group, near the doorway, Gail observed what she at first thought was a schoolgirl. It took her a few seconds to realize this was a women around her own age. She had a noticeable pout on her face and definitely looked vulnerable!! Gail was on her in only three or four quick strides.

“I’m looking for Wendy....where is she!” Gail demanded.

Rachel was a little surprise and startled. Most of the other girl’s where now seated quite passively in their chairs. ‘What’s it to you” she relies to Gail. “You a cop or something? ”

Gail decides that maybe she needed to soften her approach. “Sorry Sweetie. Look maybe I came on a little too strong. My name is Gail” she said as she skillfully guided Rachel back through the curtains and out of the meeting room. “I really need to find Wendy. It is very, very important that I see her tonight.”

“I’m sorry too” Rachel replied feeling a little guilty. “I’m just waiting for a “special” friend of mine. Marie. Right now she is late and she basically “runs” this little weekly meeting for this group of ladies. ”

“Looks like a pretty relaxed bunch to me” Gail stated. “I didn’t catch your name”

“Rachel”

“Well Rachel, I think they are willing to wait a few extra minutes until Marie arrives.”

“Ya.....I guess. Look.....Wendy had some urgent business. She had to go home. I don’t think she’ll be back for at least two or three hours! Maybe not until tomorrow.” Rachel wondered why this good looking brunette in the rain coat, needed to see Wendy so badly. The two women where now standing so close together that she also wondered if the faint smell of Lilacs came from the perfume Gail was wearing. “She left me to watch the place until Tammy came back.”

“Well maybe I could run the group” Gail joked. She was now sure if Wendy is not here, she could practice her newly acquired skills on someone like Rachel. Rachel looked like she was somehow associated with this group. Gail had the definite impression these ladies would not be doing any sewing or needle point to-night, although she was now fairly sure a few of they would end up wearing some of the “costumes” she had seen neatly piled near the table.

“I appreciate your interest, but it really takes a special talent " Rachel answered with a polite smile.

“Oh, I’m sure I could handle it. A friend of mine, St. Peter, teaches Yoga” Gail lied. “He has taught me quite a bit. I’m sure I could “loosen up” Marie’s little group. Just look at you right now. Your shoulder are all tense and stiff. Take a deep breath........relax them a little!!”

Rachel rolled her shoulders forward. “There” Gail began softly “doesn’t that feel a lot better”

“Yes, a little” Rachel relied still trying to be polite and gently rocked her body back and forth.

“Good” continued Gail “But you still look like you need to relax. We still have a few minutes” She reached up and slowly began to rub her hands in small circles along Rachel’s neck, over her shoulder and down both arms. “Time just slows right down as you continue to relax your shoulders and stench out your arms. Now a take a nice deep, long breath. Good! Now take another and exhale slowly. More slowly. Let yourself feel the warm soft air flowing from deep down inside your lungs.”

With each breath, Rachel breathing was becoming more shallow and fell into rhythm with Gail’s words. Her heavy eyelids caused her to blinked a few times.

“Your starting to feel very warm and relaxed, Your very warm and relaxed Rachel” Gail continued to drone on. “It’s becoming a very difficult to keep your eyes open”

Rachel struggled to move. “I.....think....I need to check.......the chairs......or something” A very familiar feeling was beginning to take hold as her body. Her arms and legs where beginning to feel like lead.

Gail gently moved Rachel to one side. She maneuvered her into the corner, behind a large rack of clothing, out of sight of the main meeting group. Out of the corner of her eye Gail saw a woman, she assumed to be Marie, enter the shop and walk confidently to the back room.

“I’m.....I’m.......not suppose to let anyone............other than Marie.........hypnotize me” Rachel mumbled

“Just breath and relax Rachel” Gail continued, recognizing the early stages of hypnosis in Rachel. “Just breath...........and rrelaxxxx.”

“It’s O.K Rachel. We’re just having a little relaxing conversation. I forgot to tell you, I am a police officer. My job is to hypnotize beautiful women” Gail lied again. “You can talk to a police officer who just happens to be a very, very good hypnotist, can’t you?”

“Yess”

“I’m going to show you my badge but I have to be very careful. If I show you my bare breasts, their are so large and beautiful that they would accidentally hypnotize you. They would place you in a very deep relaxed hypnotic sleep. Deeper than you have every sleep before, You couldn’t help it if you accidentally got hypnotized by them could you Rachel?

“Nooo.......but I.....I”

“Relax Rachel, completely relax”

“Can’t make Marie............mad at me,” Rachel whispered as she felt herself slowly drifting away.

“Don’t worry, you will always be Marie’s little slave” Gail reassured her. “Now we need to be very, very careful. My boobies are so large and you so deeply relaxed that just one look at my beautiful bare breasts will put you in the deepest, most relaxed hypnotic state you have ever entered. Do you want to take a chance and look at my badge? I think you should. Are you ready?”

“Yesssss” Rachel submitted.

Gail opened her coat to revel her black leather studded teddy, that laces up the front. Her outfit seductive accented her large breasts, which where swollen with excitement, erect and fully exposed. Gail smiled as she watched the surprised look on her first real hypnotic subject’s face. Rachel eyes slide shut and her head gently fell forward and to one side, in complete surrender as she fully succumb to Gail’s clever hypnotic induction.

Gail bent forward and placed Rachel on a small chair in the corner. She then gently used her right breast to brushed Rachel’s hair off her face. She found this moment particularly arousing as Rachel sat quietly, completely under her control, completely open to any suggestions she might think-up. With Rachel deeply hypnotized in front of her, Gail was so aroused that she was tempted to masturbate right here at the back of the store. Basically in public. She smiled to herself as she wondered if this whole thing where not just some naughty post-hypnotic suggestion St. Peter had given her for his general amusement.

In the room just opposite them, Gail heard Marie instructing her group their arms where getting lighter and lighter. She had such a compelling voice that Gail knew that if she didn’t concentrate on what she was doing, her arms would “get away” on her too.

Gail eyed the costumes on the rack beside her when she finally decided Rachel would make a beautiful Ballerina. Something for Marie and the other ladies in the group to find later. They would surely wonder who the talented hypnotist was that had accomplished this feat.

Gail instructed Rachel “You are a beautiful store mannequin. Your arm......your legs and whole body.......are completely stiff and rigid. Beautiful, eloquent, stiff and rigid.” Gail was amazed has Rachel’s chin came up and she slowly rose from the chair. Her finger’s each stretched down her legs. “You are a beautiful mannequin completely stiff and rigid” Rachel’s back arched as she stood completely rigid.

At first Gail had a great deal of difficulty removing Rachel’s wool miniskirt and white blouse. It suddenly occurred to Gail that she should remind Rachel she was a mannequin and anyone could move her arms and legs at the joints.

As Gail played with her new “toy” and removed her clothing, she noticed Rachel’s had a sculpted rose tattoo.

“Has Wendy seen this rose?” Gail asked.

“Yes” whispered Rachel

“Does she have a tattoo”

“I don’t know”

“Well” began Gail “She will be getting one very soon. It is very important you make her show it to you. You must make her show it to you. Do you understand?”

“Yessss”

Now that Gail had changed Rachel into her Ballerina outfit , she really wanted to run into the next room and let them all know how excited she was. She had taken a great deal of time enjoying the pleasure of undressing and redressing Rachel....but she knew it was time to leave.

Gail gently posed Rachel with one leg on the chair. She maneuvered Rachel’s arms over her head, to make a large circle.

“Rachel” Gail instructed “you will remain in this pose until Marie speaks your name. You will awake very aroused! You will also have no memory of ever meeting or talking with me!!”

Gail closed her rain coat and tip-toed past the meeting room door. She could hear soft moaning coming from inside the meeting room and was tempted to take a quick look. She knew however that it was getting late and she still had to visit St. Peter.

At the front door, Gail turned and gave one last look at her “masterpiece”. Smiling broadly, she quietly left the store.

Tammy parked her old motorcycle in front of the store and watched as the police officer, she had seen that afternoon ticketing someone for for speeding, walk out of her store wearing a black bustier corset and stockings, and a raincoat. Gail stopped and did up her coat and barely noticed Tammy there beside her till she spoke. “Pretty busy in there tonight isn’t it?”

“Yes, and interesting too!” Gail didn’t know Tammy. “Are you one of the Rose women?” Gail was drunk on her success, and already prepared to try her luck on this woman in the black leather shorts and black vinyl halter half shirt and calf high zip up boots. The only thing not black was her hair. She could be made to walk in, and then announce to everyone that it was Gail, student of St. Peter, that had dominated their minds. She paused momentarily to put her plan into a pattern, but Tammy walked past, and quickly into the store.

Gail turned and caught up to her as they stood by the new display mannequin, a lovely ballerina. Marie spoke softly and reassuringly as the rest of the meeting group stood worried, chatty, and chilly in small French Maid outfits. Marie had convinced Rachel it was Marie’s doing, that it was a fantasy Rachel had, to be exposed and lusted for in public, and without any suggestion, Rachel admitted to these feelings! They spoke, as Gail turned her attention to the door, and the lady in the knee-high boots. Striding to the door, the woman spoke first.

“I’m Tammy, this is my store now,, and you are,,,”

“I’m Gail um,, Officer Swanson, I saw the disturbance, can I be of help here?” Gail hadn’t been promoted so quickly for being stupid- she’d make up a false statement report and hurry to Peter, who’d certainly want to come purchase his,,, it was gone!

The amulet he desired so—it was no longer in the case! Her mouth dropped open. “Excuse me where’s the amulet that was there?”

Tammy smiled, picking up a large baby pacifier in a gloved hand. Holding it with only 2 fingers, she said “It used to belong to a guy that was very rude to me, but now my friend Wendy has it on.” Gail pulled her phone from her coat pocket, and frantically dialed, mashing the buttons with her short painted nails. Tammy slid up beside her, and waited.

Peter would be devastated, she thought. How to tell him? The phone was ringing, and she opened her mouth, licking her lips as she prepared to shock him.

As Gail inhaled, a large rubber pacifier sucked into her mouth, nearly filling her mouth and seemed to glue itself in place. Gail dropped the phone and grabbed it with both hands, screaming in a mumble, her mouth fully blocked. Gail’s eyes closed and she doubled over as she pulled, tongue pushing hard against the soft warm rubber. The pressure caused the hot thick fluid inside to spurt out a small opening in front; filling all the gaps the rubber nipple did not fill.

Gail stopped, motionless. She felt shock from the action and looked up as she closed her throat, glaring at Tammy.

“I knew someone would come looking for it baby.” Gail backed away from Tammy, running into Marie and Rachel.

Rachel’s eyes widened. “I,, um, she,, I think I know her,,” Marie glared in quiet control at the wild-eyed woman, wrestling the pacifier, in her raincoat.

Gail looked up pleading, still holding her throat shut, as what seemed like gallons of hot milky fluid flooded her cheeks. She kicked the ground in fear. Tammy sat on Gail’s right side, Marie on her left. Marie rubbed her right hand through Gail’s hair, her left hand gently massaging Gail’s throat. She spoke with words like frozen steel.

“Relax and swallow, relax now, you can’t fight it can you? Is it hot and sweet? Taste it sweetie, swallow and relax.”

Tammy held a large white cotton cloth in her right hand and ran the soft fabric up Gail’s right leg. “It’s a very soft diaper isn’t it baby-girl?” Gail bolted upright and closed her legs, the knees knocking together loudly. The hot thick cream was burning her cheeks and gums, and a small amount trickled down her throat, as she shook a powerful ‘no’ at her assailants. The creamy fluid went down slow and hot, and paralyzed the throat muscles. Her neck muscles let go, and the entire amount of fluid slid down her esophagus.

Gail’s eyes widened in fright. She felt warm all over as the hot fluid was absorbed quickly. Gail tried to scream but her mouth made several quick unconscious sucking motions. The hot thick fluid had made her sleepy, and she fell back into the lap of Rachel, now at her head. Tammy ran diaper cloth of strangely soft fabric along Gail’s thighs again. Gail’s eyes drooped and a strange smile overcame her. Gail’s knees slowly relaxed, and then widened. Gail shook her head lightly. Marie spoke soothingly, now fully into her induction.

“You’re my cute little baby-girl now, lift your hips for me,, come on,,, lift your hips,, lift your hips.” Gail’s looked away as she felt her body betray her, now obeying the women dressing and caressing her. Marie removed Gail’s coat as Gail half protested, now sucking on the pacifier in a slow strong rhythm. The last pin was placed in the diaper as Tammy rubbed Gail’s tummy.

“baby-girl likes her nappy? Soft isn’t it baby-girl? baby-girl go sleepybye? Gail’s head was no longer shaking, but lightly nodding, and her eyes were closed, though occasionally cracking open. Gail’s mouth and jaw relaxed and the pacifier dropped to Rachel’s lap. Marie glanced at Rachel, but Rachel was staring motionlessly at Gail’s breasts. “That’s what she did,” said Marie. “Get something for her to wear over her chest ok, sweetie?”

Tammy was back in seconds with a cute yellow baby dress from the costume rack. Once she was dressed, they sat her in a chair. Gail looked up at the women. So large, so nice, she thought. Tammy leaned forward, combing Gail’s hair back. Gail instinctively leaned her head into Tammy’s hand. “baby-girl, now tell us, tell us all about the amulet ok?”

Gail was feeling a little better although she felt very odd, like she was having an out-of-body experience. Why did these women want to know about St. Peter’s amulet. Why did her body feel so tiny?

“I have to go pottie” Gail began.

“Tell us all about the amulet first O.K. Sweetie” Marie crooned. “We want to hear you talk to us”

“There was a guy you knew named Andy. O.K. He use’d wear this amulet that actually belonged to St. Peter’s Great-Great Grandfather. So, he like came here to get it. O.K.” Somehow Gail had interrupted Marie’s suggest to talk as a regression to the time she was twelve years old, when her mother often called her “Gail the Jabber Jaws”

“Go on” instructed Marie, slightly annoyed with this development.

“So like you and Andy had some type of fight. O.K! When Andy left the shop after you bopped him in the nose, he kind of left it behind”

“He bopped himself in the nose” Tammy corrected.

“O.K., O.K. Well St. Peter knew Wendy found it and like, put it away in the store someplace”. The words where coming out of Gail’s mouth so fast now that the whole sentence sounded like almost one word.

“Why didn’t he just come in the store and buy it?” Rachel asked.

“Like he can’t because like it’s already his.......so someone has to give it to him as a gift!”

“Why didn’t you try to buy it when you where in the store earlier instead of wasting Rachel’s time. Gail do you know you embarrassed Rachel in front of her friend’s?” Marie asked through clenched teeth.

“Sorry” Gail replied “I though I made her look pretty.....like the Ballerina on top of a music box.”

“I should make you go pottie in your diapers bad girl” Marie snapped.

“Sorry” Gail repeated “Like, I wasn’t even su’posed to be in the store to-day.” She began to cry softly " I was just looking for Wendy. If St. Peter finds out I wrecked his plans to get his amulet off her, he’ll leave. He told me he could wait another life time to get it, if he needed to.”

“How did this St. Peter, know Wendy found his great-great grandfather’s amulet” Tammy interjected.

“He dreamt it” Gail sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

“How?” the two women asked at once.

“St. Peter has these dreams. Like sometimes their his recurring dreams, like sometimes there dreams that other peoples are having. His has visited Wendy in her dreams before.”

“Do you think this is for real?” Tammy asked Marie.

“Well the drugs from the breast milk in the pacifier seem to be wearing off, but I’m pretty sure she is still hypnotized.” Marie answered.

“So tell me Gail, how do you fit into all this” Marie asked

“I’m not really sure. Like, all I know is that I had to buy the topless leather outfit for to-night. O.K. I’m su’posed to meet him later and get hypnotized.” Tears where running down Gail’s face again.

Gail sat in a yellow baby dress that barely contained her breasts. Her eye liner was running down her face and she had wet her diaper. She was a pitiful sight! Gail wanted her Mommy. No, what she really wanted was to find St. Peter so he could make it “alllll better”.

Tammy looked knowingly at Marie. “I hate to ask you for a favor, but can you unprogram the damage that this Andy character and St. Peter have done to this pour police woman, not to mention any residual effects being infantized may have done?”

“I can for you love.” Marie said helping Gail to her feet. She asked a few of the others to help her with the officer. Than without warning Gail spit out the soother and grabbed the rain coat as she ran for the door. Tammy tried to stop her, but she was swallowed up by the night too quickly.