The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotic Shop

Chapter 6

Horsing Around

“I have to go take in last nights deposit Wendy” Tammy said as she stood at the door “If you hear a chime just stop the furniture moving and take care of the customer, this stuff seems to sell itself.”

“No problem Tammy, and bring me back a Iced Capachino.”

Wendy was still moving the lighter furniture into the new rooms, and had just set one room up when the door chimed.

A young college girl walked in, smiling, obviously impressed at the strange array of dresses, artifacts and furniture. Wendy walked slowly to the front and stood by the counter. The young woman nodded a hello, finding herself by the circular rack with what appeared to be Halloween costumes.

“Try on anything you like!” Chimed Wendy.

The woman pulled on what could have been a mop, or wig. She struggled to see what it was, asking “Hey,, what’s this thing?”

“Um,, I don’t know really. Tammy er,, the owner must’ve set that all out after I went to, um, home.” Wendy looked thoughtful for a minute. She didn’t really remember leaving the store or Tammy last night, but she was sure it was ok. She smiled, walking over to the young blonde with short hair and the dancer’s figure.

The woman held up what appeared to be a wig, with a tan latex bodysuit attached. She found two shoulders, and stretched the rubbery smooth object across her front, looking confused. “It um, it’s got a head thing, like batman, what is this?”

Wendy looked confused but seemed interested. Um,, try it on I guess, the opening is just like,” holding the edges of the back and head area open, “there.”

The young customer looked around sheepishly, and smiled. “Okay! What’s it look like?” She pulled her head into the cowl, adjusting the hair comb on the top and the face and chin area. She tossed the hair back, instantly discovering along with Wendy that the long hair, which ran down the back of the neck, was a mane. Wendy pulled the hair back, and helped straighten the face. “Is that nice?”

The customer smiled with a glassy eyed look. She tried to talk, but had to fight the tight rubber mask just to speak. “Yis, whit im I? Um,,“giggling, “whit izzit?”

Wendy straightened the chin piece of the cowl, and pulled the latex down the neck. She was amazed at the shine and beauty of the suit, the smoothness of the skin / latex, the long soft hair. She smiled as she stroked the neck of the suit. The woman looked confused. “Um,, I um,,” she stared into Wendy’s eyes.

“Does it feel like it fits you?” Wendy asked, unconsciously still stroking the neck and ears of the customer, who had both eyes half closed and was looking equally droopy in the shoulders. Instead of speaking to answer, she nodded lightly. “Lets see how the rest fits.”

The customer never lost eye contact but steadily removed her button up blouse, bra and jean cutoffs. No more was necessary but she stepped slowly out of her giraffe print panties anyway. Wendy would normally have thought odd of all this but was helping stretch the thin latex across the woman’s breasts, shoulders, and fitting the long sleeves. The woman now full clad in thin latex, pulled the legs and adjusted them till they were wrinkle free, smooth, and now very sensitive. There were strange shoes and mittens, which looked like hooves, the arm hooves being long for comfort should she walk on all 4’s.She stood with her legs spread slightly, feet now cloven and hands too, pulling the slack into her crotch as Wendy pulled the back together and zipped it up from the butt to her neck. She caught part of the mane in the zipper and quickly removed it. “Oh, god, sorry I got your mane,, are you ok?” The woman nodded, still combing and pulling the crotch area with her hooves. Wendy pulled her brush out of her pocket and started brushing the mane. This seemed to have a direct effect on the woman / mount. As she pulled away from the brush’s pull, her eyes rolled, and her body relaxed.

The mount stood there, arms in front of her. Wendy smoothed her latex out from her neck down her small rear and sides, kneeling to rub down the legs. She looked up and said “Lift your hoof for me”, placing a hand behind her knee. Up came the leg. Wendy smiled. It was just like back when she was a girl, training her horses. She continued straightening the hooves, and rubbing down the legs. The mount / woman scraped one foot on the ground and tried to pull away, a shocked look on her face. Wendy stood and pulled the chains around and up, fastening a bridle to the mount’s face and chains across her chest in an ex, which connected to her check lines for steering, draped over the shoulder. The mount, realizing what she was about to become, shook her head and stomped her feet in protest. Wendy spoke soothingly as she combed the mount’s mane with her right hand, and her smooth chest with her left. This had the exact effect Wendy thought it might, the woman stopping in momentary ecstasy. Her head tipping up, mane flying. “Yes,, that’s a good girl,, easy girl,,, easy,,,".

She slowly pulled her hand away from the mount’s breasts but she leaned back down into Wendy’s hand again. Farther down went her hand, and the mount leaned over into Wendy’s hand so far she ended up on all 4’s. Wendy smiled, stroking the mount’ lower back and rear, realizing their was a tail now, where there hadn’t been one before. The tail twitched left and right, and flipped hair up as the mount was rubbed and aroused. The tail couldn’t have been real,, but,,,

“Steady girl,,, you wanted to pay for this didn’t you?” The mount nodded and scraped her left front hoof once. Wendy picked up the mount’s clothes, found the wallet and removed the visa card. As she walked to the counter she looked over her shoulder and clicked her cheek twice, and the mount followed, making hollow horse hoof noises as she clopped to the counter.

Minutes later she finished the transaction and Wendy replaced the card into the wallet. She glanced at the name, and walked around to the mount. She had a pleading look in her eyes, but it gently faded as Wendy petted her flank and rear.

“Um,, Miss, I mean,, um Robin,, I’ll keep your clothes here ok?” The mount clopped her left foot once. “And if you come back in a week or less you can have them but if you don’t come back in a week they will get hung up and sold like all the others ok?” The foot clopped again. “Are you ok?” The foot now clopped twice. Robin spun quickly on 4 feet and looked at Wendy with a questioning, begging look. Wendy didn’t know what to do, so she walked over to the tea server and brought back a sugar cube. The woman shook her head hard, until Wendy rubbed the cube against her lips. The woman stood on her back hooves, arms half drooped in front of her, and seemed to be struggling against her own mouth opening, which began to lip-nibble the cube. Soon her mouth opened and her tongue pulled the cube into her mouth. Robin’s eyes rolled and she sighed. Wendy smiled and petted her face and collarbones.

“That’s nice, isn’t it?” The suddenly sleepy mount nodded. “you’re a good girl,, steady girl,,, " Wendy petted the flank as the mount fell back to all 4’s. Her hand roamed lightly all over the mount’s body and several minutes later, all trace of fear, confusion, or struggle was gone from the human pony, replaced by a flush of arousal and relaxed submission.

“Now girl,, you go have fun and maybe we’ll see you later, ok?” One clop.

The pony walked on all 4’s to the doorway, and stopped. Wendy smacked her in her left butt cheek and the mare trotted outside, and down the street. Wendy smiled as she collected the clothing up, placing them in a basket in back. She sat reading a book on Equestrian performance as Tammy stepped in. Her hair flowing in the stiff breeze,

Tammy looked at Wendy and asked “How’s the morning going- any sales?”

“Just one, for $600,” she replied casually, never looking up from the book.

* * *

Robert slowly became aware of his surrounding at the Gateway Motel. It had been a long night, he was “dog tired” and he needed to get some real sleep. He walked to the window and adjusted his Dream Catcher in the early morning light. His “quest” was still to recover his great great grandfather’s amulet and now he felt sure he knew how to get it. He remember something his grandmother Alice had told him after she had explained his “Mission from God”. She had said, “Remember you will travel far and wide to find the amulet, don’t forget to enjoy the journey”

To-night held a lot of promise to completing his journey but he also knew that he was going to take a small “side trip” with Gail that he was definitely going to enjoy. He smiled to himself as he thought of Wendy meeting Gail for the first time. Even though Wendy did not know it yet, she was the “key” to the amulet and Gail would be the “key” to Wendy.

As he stripped off his clothes for a few hours nap before the “real work” began, he could still sense the faint pungent smell of the cigarette smoke from the last occupant of this room. Robert knew that he had left over two weeks ago. Well so much for a non-smoking room he thought. He knew however that when Gail arrived later to-day, the incenses would hide the odor and he was pretty sure she would have other “things” on her mind.

He smiled to himself. Gail had been a “real find”. Not only was she extremely good looking, she was “highly suggestible” and had fantasies and dreams that where “right in line” with what he would needed her for. She would have completed her shift by now and hopefully she was getting her “costume”.

Peter immediate thought back to last night and the girl he saw coming out of the shadows at him. He wondered if she was “real” or if the Soya sauce had just got the better of him. Maybe it was some Super Hero from Marvel Comics like Bat Girl or maybe it was just Slim Shadie he thought smiling to himself. Sometimes he felt he could use some help from someone like the Green Lantern or Wonder Woman.

“Wonder Woman, now there’s an idea” Robert joked to no one but himself. Now there was a thought. He could get Gail or Wendy to dress up as Wonder Woman......they certainly had all the right “equipment”. Maybe some other time.......to-night “Dreams” had already being set in motion.

* * *

Gail was on her way home when she found herself stopping in front of the Secret Fetish Clothing Shop on Maple St. Her shift had just ended and she had four days off. Although she was eager to get home, she subconsciously knew she still had few of St. Peter’s instructions to carry out first. She walked confidently into the interior of the small “specially” store. She was middle assumed with herself because until to-day, she didn’t even know there was a shop like this, in “her” area.

She flipped through the outfits walking idly through the sections; VINYL & LATEX, LAP DANCING DIVAS until finally she found what she was looking for, DOMINEERING BABES. She reached up and touched the luscious leather outfits. She found a seductive black leather studded teddy, that laces up the front. Gail found it particularly arousing as it would leave her breasts fully exposed.

A young sales girl, with orange-red dyed hair and a small ring piecing her left eyebrow asked Gail if she had found “her size”. She pointed out that the open bust where under-wired for different cup sizes.

Gail noticed the sales girl’s tongue ring as they spoke. “No I think this is the right size. Can I try it on? ”

“Sure, right in here” the sales girl answered, motioning Gail to a dressing room as she spoke.

Gail entered the dressing room and eagerly stripped off her blue jeans and T-shirt. She looked at herself in the full length mirror and looked at her body. She knew that her mother gene’s had given her a large firm breasts. She also knew that the hours of working out at the gym had left her trim and fit and actually made her breast seem even larger than they where. She glanced down at her flat stomach and admired the tattoo just below her navel . She had gotten it the day after she graduated from the academy.

Gail always remember the phase, what Linda, her only female instructor at the Police Academy had told her on numerous occasions. “Toughness had nothing to due with physical size or looks. You could still be “drop dead gorgeous” and still be tough!! Toughness is a combination of attitude and perspective.” For Gail, the stylized tattoo of a butterfly carrying a razor blade reflected her belief toughness was a truly a combination of attitude and perspective. An old boyfriend had seen her tattoo and asked her why a butterfly would try to rest on a razor blade. He simply didn’t get it when she told him it was just a matter of perspective.

She knew St. Peter liked her because he understood her tattoo. He knew that he could count on her to be the tough female authority figure he needed. He also knew however that she was deeply aroused because he was controlling this butterfly and was going to make it land on the sexual razor blade fantasies of her dreams.

Gail slipped on her new outfit and emerged from the dressing room. She caught the sales girl a little by surprise. “This outfit let’s me flaunt my best assets, doesn’t it” Gail beamed. “Sometimes the weight of large breasts can be very tiring, even for someone just looking at them!”

The sales girl smiled but found herself stares directly at Gail’s breasts.

Gail slowly started them swaying. “Their almost hypnotic in this outfit, aren’t they, the way I can make them gently rock back and forth?

“Yes” replied the sales girl sounding like she where miles away.

Gail was feeling wonderfully aroused as she watched the sales girl stare blankly back at her. She seem to be completely mesmerized by her breasts.

Suddenly the bell over the front door gave a loud “ring” as a new customer entered the store. The young sales girl jumped as if she had been catch napping on the job. She was also a little embarrassed to find herself standing so close to this customer’s bare breasts.

“Will...will....you be taking this?” she stammered.

“Yes, I will” replied Gail. “I’ll be showing it to a new friend to-night and I hope she likes it as much as you did”.

* * *

The afternoon had been very good, so Tammy was making up a deposit while Wendy recounted the cash. Wendy stop counting the cash and moved her stool close to Tammy. “Well” Wendy began, “You put me off before, now you simply have to tell me about your dream. Is it still the coolest and weirdest dream you every had.”

“It was not weird, just odd stuff” Tammy began slowly. “I had the same dream again last night”

“Both a weird and recurring dream......kewl!” Wendy replied and moved her stool closer to Tammy

“It starts with you and me in the shop, just like this. I remember I can smell candles and incenses burning. I think it must be very late, because in my dream, it’s dark outside. You didn’t seem to know I’m here. I was sitting in the corner by the counter watching and you are in the middle of the shop, just like it was a stage or something.

I dreamt this very old Indian guy comes into the shop dressed in some buckskin clothes and an odd animal robe. He has a brunette girl with him, about our age, except you don’t seem notice her either. She walks into the shop and goes around behind you. She has on this seductive leather outfit. I haven’t got a clue who she is or who she represents in my dream. She is a little bustier than you or me. I can tell because the outfit is topless and her breast are flowing out of it.

The old guy walks up to you and you seem to know each other. He speaks to you. I cannot hear what the two of you are saying either because I’m too far away or I just don’t remember. Anyway, you turn around and look at the girl. Then like Wham, suddenly you’re all glassy eyed and tranced out!

“Sounds like a problem I have been having lately” Wendy laughed.

Tammy continued “In my dream, I figure it’s time for me to leave. For some reason I know I’m going to be this couple’s next “guinea pig”.......but I cannot move a muscle. I’m just sitting there stiff as a board. I guess it’s because, I really don’t want to leave! Anyway the guy walks right up to me and said in this matter-of-fact voice “Hi I’m St. Peter and I’ve come to set you free”. But believe it or not, now I see he’s really a lot younger than I first thought and he has light brown hair and deep blue eyes. I can also see he is wearing a golf shirt and blue jeans under his robe.”

“O.K. so then what happens?” Wendy asks eagerly.

“I don’t remember a lot of the rest of the dream.”

“You must remember something” Wendy prodded, “Especially if it was the coolest and weirdest dream you every had.”

“Well” Tammy hesitated " At the end of every dream, you and I are having sex.”

“With the Indian guy?”

“No........with the brunette in the leather outfit” Tammy replied.

“Well that is not the weirdest thing I’ve heard lately” Wendy chimed in.

“Maybe not.......but I think she gets you pregnant!!” Tammy said.

* * *

The last two customer’s from the Small Plastic Manufactures Convention checked out at the front desk of the Gateway Motel. At the opposite end of the motels L-shaped structure, in room 239, Robert lay on his bed tried to remember the first time his grandmother Alice had told him about his destiny as a Medicine Man. He thought it was probably sometime around 1976; after he had secretly hypnotized his older sister’s best friend.

He had been sitting with his grandmother Alice in her backyard when she had suddenly asked “S. T. is it one of your ambitions to become a sorcerer?”

Robert did not know how to answer. Whenever his grandmother was going to discuss her past or what she called “his heritage”, she always called him S.T. Although as a compromise between his two grandmothers, his parents had christened him Robert Star Thunder Peterson, , they never allowed Alice to call him Star Thunder. Alice had told Robert on many occasions that BOB was no name for a “warrior” or that no one had ever shouted “long live BOB the conquer”. It wasn’t until years later that she even admitted to him that she thought BOB was not a fitting name for a Medicine Man.

“Maybe” Robert finally answered, thinking this was a safe reply.

Alice looked him straight in the face and said solemnly “Star Thunder, I think your sister’s friend would say you where a great sorcerer”

Robert could not even comprehend how his grandmother would know these things. “Do you think I will get in big trouble or go to Hell, Grandma? he honestly asked.

“No?” his grandmother answered gently. “Once people get to know you, they will think you are a Saint.”

“There have been sorcerer or Medicine Men for thousand of years” Alice continued in a hushed voice.” The Greek had a word for “sorcerer”. It was “magik”. The three “wise men” you heard about in Sunday school where priest-magicians. They where from a Persian tribe called the Medes. These men where actually their people’s Medicine Men. When King James Englishmen decided what the bible should contain, their scholars or “wise men”, thought it would not be appropriate if the bible contained stories of Medicine Men or sorcerer!”

“Your great-great grandfather was a very powerful Medicine Men and you can be too”

As Robert drifted off into sleep, he had the same recurring dream he had first dreamt after his faithful discussion with his grandmother. He dreamt this dream so many times, that he could no longer tell what parts where from his grandmother’s stories and what part’s where details he had learned from the dream itself. Robert simply referred to this as his “Little Lodge on the Prairie” dream.

In a small village on the shores of Lake Erie, Lee Thunder awoke in the early morning hours from his recurring dream. The time was the end of the ninth century, around 1898. He was deeply confused, aroused and highly troubled. He rose from his bed, dressed and exited his wooden Lodge into the cold crisp February night. He was on his way to see Star Thunder, his grandfather and spiritual leaders of this small Ojibway band. Lee Thunder needed to seek him out, so he could be relieved of this heavy burden of guilt.

From the comfort of her parent’s lodge, Alice Thunder watched her older brother slip by their cabin, like a ghost in the snow.

“Alice, why are you sitting by the window in the middle of the night?” Jacob, the youngest of her three brother’s asked.

“Lee had the dream again to-night” she replied.

“How can Lee’s 13 year old sister know what dreams he is having?” scolded Ross, her other brother. “When grandfather dies, will you be our new Medicine Man?” he said laughing at Alice sadistically.

She did not reply because she had simply “seen” his dream and because she also knew this would be the last night of her grandfather’s life. She had “seen” this fact as a simple premonition. She would be ugha very old lady before she even discussed this night with anyone again.

Lee moved quickly through the woods of pine and oak, towards a clearing on the shores of this “Great Lake” where he knew his grandfather would be “visiting the spirits”. The light of a full moon was reflected off the deep snow and gave the area an still magical brightness. In the clearing beside a small fire, sat his grandfather, Star Thunder. The old Medicine Man was wrapped in a buffalo skin to protect himself from the intense cold that clear mid-winter nights bring to this region, deep in the heartland.

“I have come to discuss my dreams grandfather” the Lee began. “They are very worrisome to me. I feel as if I am being unfaithful to the woman I live with, having dreams that are so deeply troubling and yet so very exciting to me.”

The old man’s face was lines and tanned but he still held the beauty that his people possessed. He spoke slowly and softly. He spoke so softly in fact, that, at first the younger man thought that this Medicine Man may actually be talking to himself. " I have know you since you where born many seasons ago. You have always be very bright and I know that your imagination is stronger than most. You have nothing to fear from your dreams.”

“But” the younger man protested “in these dreams I am alone with two beautiful women. One of them is completely naked and the other has on clothing I have never seen. I do not know the fair haired woman, but the other one with the darker hair, I believe I have seen her before. Somehow I believe I know her. In the dream I am wearing jewelry, an amulet of some design. With it, I have control of her and we both have control of the beautiful girl with the golden hair. But grandfather, in the dream, even though it is me, I know that is NOT me. In the dream, I have blue eyes!!”

“Lee Thunder, you have no need to worry. There are no new thought’s left for anyone to think when it comes to women. All the things you imagine and all the dreams you will have, have all been thought a hundred times before by others. People will dream them while you are alive and breathing and they will still be dreaming them long after the spirit of life has left your body " the Medicine Man said.

“Listen very carefully to me” he continued, leaning forward . “There are other world’s beyond what which you can feel and touch. This Dream World is a Plain that we can only reach during sleep. Others can enter into our Dream World. This is why we sometimes meet strangers in our dreams. We are in their Dream World too. Even those that have passed on, loved one that we have known before their death, they can also sometimes reach from their world into our Dream World.

These women that you dream of, they may be part of the present or they may be a vision of the future. If they are from the present, they are also dreaming the same dream as you . To them, you may be some handsome stranger. If this is true, then I am sure they awake in the morning wondering why you leave them unfulfilled each night. Lee, if you listen to the way of your ancestor’s and learn to separate your mind and body, you can enter the Dream World of other’s. You can learn to control your dreams and to release other’s within their own dreams. In this way they will be able to fulfill their dreams when they awake.”

The Medicine Man reached into a bag made of deer hide. From it he pulled out a leather circle slightly larger than his hand. Inside the circle was leather straps loosely woven like a spiders web. On each corner there where numerous colored beads and the feathers of a large male cardinal was attached to the bottom of the circle. Handing it over to his grandson , the Medicine Man spoke. “This is a Dream Catcher.”

“How does it work” Lee Thunder asked. “I don’t understand how it can catch a dream. The webbing is far too large to catch anything beyond a small humming bird”.

“Place this at the entrance to your dwelling” the old Medicine Man began with great practice. “There is special magic woven into the very fabric. It will catch all the bad and evil dreams before they can come to you, once you enter the Dream World. If after you place the Dream Catcher , you still dream of these lovely young women, you will know you are in a safe place.. You can then use your magic in your dreams to fulfill all your fantasies. You may do this because you will know you are fulfilling the dreams and fantasies of the other Dreams, too. You will have the power to set them free of their inhibitions and worries, if they chose.”

Lee smiled widely. “Star Thunder, I have much to learned from you of life, dreams, superstitions, magic and ghosts. I will hang this Dream Catcher, as soon as I return home. I only hope I meet these beautiful women in my dreams again. I will teach them the joys of lovely being controlled”

As Lee left, the old man reached up under his clothing and lightly stroked the amulet that lay against his skin. He had worn it for many years and had imprinted his spirit upon it. He knew that it’s magic was now very strong. He had though about giving it to his grandson but he knew that Lee would never really be a Medicine Man. Lee did not understand the commitment he must make and he simply could not be trusted with the amulet’s power. He wondered who the man was that Lee had dreamt of. Star Thunder as sure it was one of his descendants, that was yet to be born. At 62 years of age, Star Thunder had no idea the journey his amulet would take. He closed his eyes to sleep.

A Robert lay on his bed in the Gateway Motel, his mind moved into that state somewhere between sleep and being awake. Somewhere between R.E.M sleep and simple slumber. His dream started to fade. He then saw a new dream.

A blonde sitting in the chair quietly, passively, naked with her eyes closed. Her hair was like golden silk and her breathing was in a gentle soft rhythm. Her stomach was flat and taunt. Her breasts where round, exceptionally firm and the light pink nipples where erect. Gail was standing behind her dressed in an outfit of leather and lace, with her breasts exposed. She leaned forwarded and placed a riding crop across both of the blond girl’s breasts. Gently pulling up and back, she elicited a soft moan of pleasure from her subject’s lips.

Robert wake with a start. What the Hell was this all about? In the almost one hundred times he had dreamt of his great-great grandfather, the dream had never ended this way. Suddenly, Robert thought of Gail. Beautiful, sweet, highly suggestible....highly motivated Gail.

Suddenly, he knew what the new dream meant.

He had given her a number of post-hypnotic suggestion and had set her sexual fantasy’s free. He knew that he may have opened a Pandora’s Box because once you hypnotize someone, you can never completely be sure how they will act upon a suggestion. His mind raced. What exactly had he told her that might make her act before he was ready? He knew he was going to use her to hypnotize Wendy and told her “she had the right attitude and body to be a great female Hypnotist.”

He could only hope things worked themselves out.

Robert tried to picture Wendy’s face in his mind. He thought over and over inside his head “Wendy leave the shop, you must leave the shop, you have important things to do.” A small trickle of blood started to roll out of his nose and over his lips. He gave a faint smile. That was usually a “good sign”!!

Gail was feeling flush with her new found power. She had made another detour on her way home to the front of this store, in an attempt to catch a glimpse of Wendy. She sat quietly outside in her dark blue Saturn, facing the shop and “daydreamed” of their pending encounter.