The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotic Shop

Chapter 8

Meatloaf And Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad

Tammy thanked Marie for her help, and locked up the shop for the night. It seemed strange that Wendy had left so mysteriously, but looking up from the street to her apartment window, Tammy saw there were no lights on. She thought about talking to Diana about it, but the long day had left her very tiered. She hoped on her motorcycle and was quickly home at her mothers old house. It didn’t take long for her to relax on the sofa and drift into a deep sleep.

In her dream Tammy lit the last of several candles placed around the living room of the small home her mother had left to her. The sweet fragrance was thick and heady. She turned the dimmer knob, so that most of the ambience was provided by the gentle flicker of the many burning wicks. The table was set, and dinner was already done. She was pretty sure meatloaf would be fine- besides, she had often been told her meatloaf was delectable. She claimed it was in the loving hands and care, but the soup packet seasonings didn’t hurt!

One last run to the bedroom to check herself in the large wooden standing mirror. Khaki pants and a white blouse- casual, delicate, not too dressy. She loved to dress nice, dressed to impress, and on Tammy, they looked great. A light color lipstick, mascara but no Covergirl, she wanted to look more natural. Her hair was feathered back, her natural dark blonde locks just touching her shoulder. She brushed it and teased it quickly.

There was a soft knock on the door. Tammy took a deep slow breath, and smiled. “Hi, come on in,, hi, please come in,, Hello, dinner’s on,,” she finished practicing in the mirror. Picking up her loafers, she hopped on her left foot then her right as she slipped them on and made it to the door. Loafers were her favorite style shoe. She took another breath, and smelled a faint fragrance, of a cologne or an incense. She opened the door, smiled, and said, “Hi, dinner is—”

Tammy stirred in her bed as sunlight broke through her thick old curtains. She was still smiling from the wonderful night she believed she had. Her body felt satisfyingly exercised. She searched her memories, through a haze of bliss and aroused contentment.

She and her um,, her um,, they had eaten- the meatloaf was such a hit! Then she got what had to have been the best full body massage she’d ever had. The oil was warmed in a microwave and she stood in the large dark smoky room as hands lovingly rubbed, kneaded, and pinched her everywhere. She didn’t own a microwave, but that didn’t matter, the oil was real, the hands driving her crazy mad, and how her um,, well, what she could only call her fiancee (though the proposal hadn’t come yet), had given her the beautiful outfit and gifts.

The black latex miniskirt came just low enough, and the stiletto boots came up over her knees, leaving just a hint of her dark stockings showing. The lace at the top of her stocks could be seen if she were to bend over, and she knew any that viewed her in that position would be impressed. She loved to dress nice-dressed to impress. She loved the way high heels threw her butt out and chest forward enticing herself and others- they were without a doubt her favorite shoe. She got to ride a horse, and remembered vaguely using the whip on her for speaking,, no,, horses can’t speak. Must’ve been disobedient. She knew the secret was to reward them often, but make them obey- totally, just as she did.

She remembered the wonderful time dancing at The Vault, a dark and romantic, sensual club downstairs from the largest strip club in town. Everyone wore flowing blacks, and crimson velvet- soft and inviting, and lace and silk, and leather, and latex. Casual, but not too dressy. Well,, dressed to impress, and many had bowed for her, as she bows for others. She definitely was impressive. After all isn’t it natural to want to look nice?

She sat up, and sighed, a content full body sigh. She wiggled her toes, thinking about the wonderful sexual experience she was sure she must’ve had. Tammy ran her left hand idly through her jet-black hair, and lightly fingered the sharp spikes on her beautiful collar. She laid back and fondled herself to orgasm, slowly. It took almost an hour to recover from the hormone overdose. It was as if a soft magnetic voice spoke in her mind, bringing her to orgasm at the very thought of her neck jewelry. She removed it for showering and returned it, dressing in a casual black latex shorts and soft leather tank top and pumps. She absolutely must go in to the store. Wendy would no doubt be anxious to hear about her date.

Is this a dream? She started thinking again, but everything was so sluggish

* * *

Gail had not stopped running since her encounter at the Hypnosis Shop, she saw the sign for the Gateway Motel. It was very dark and Gail was late. She St. Peter had promised her that she would get to meet Wendy to-night. He had told her that if she did everything he said, she would get to hypnotize her too!!

The motel had rooms on two levels. It looked neat and clean and probably cost more than she would have been willing to pay. Gail cruised to the end of the string of similar rooms. She immediately knew she had found St. Peter’s room when she caught site of the Dream Catcher in the window. The room was on the second level but even from here, she could see the faint glow of candle light playing across the curtains in the window. Gail climbed the stairs and knocked lightly on the door of Room 239.

Robert opened the door after the second knock. “You’re late” he scolded.

“I’m sorry” Gail replied. “Somehow I got side-tracked. I can be such a baby at times” She moved to him and pressing her body against his. She then planted a big wet kiss on his mouth. “Forgive me?”

“So far, I’ve got nothing to forgive.........do I?” Robert questioned, he knew something had happened, but he had been to busy setting up for this evenings events to monitor her closely.

The small room was filled with the sweet fragrance of flowers and warm wax. Gail noticed an open deck of Tarot cards on a Writing Table by the window. They where spread out under the Dream Catcher. Ten cards where laid out in a precise pattern on a white tablecloth. Gail would learn much later this spread known as “The Celtic Cross” was composed of only the Major Arcana cards of the Tarot deck.

“Doing a reading?” she asked.

“Yes, I am altering someone that you may have met” Robert simply replied.

Gail unbuttoned her light colored rain coat and handed it to Robert. She had calmed down from the previous bad experience and felt more confident again being in his presence. For a few second’s, he just stood there looking at her, completely mesmerized. She had on her sexy black leather teddy. She knew that the laces in the front beautifully accent her ample cleavage.

“Do you like it? Gail asked a little tentatively. “I thought you wanted something that left my breasts exposed?”

“I love it” was all Robert could manage. After a few seconds he finally said “Gail, does it make you feel sexy and powerful? Does it make you feel dominate?”

“That’s an understatement!” Gail cheerfully replied. She then glanced over at the two twin beds. The beds where both neatly made and where covered in two skillfully hand sewn quilts. The beds looked more like alters in some “down-home” church. Both beds where enclosed within a single large circle of candles and incenses.

“Like, how romantic” Gail teased. “Like are you going to hypnotized me to-night”

“Like, I hope so” Like can you be coooool and jump on the bed ?” Robert said while making quotation marks in the air with his fingers around the word “cool”..

“Sure” Gail replied unsure of why she had started the conversation in such a mundane manner.

She sat herself on the bed nearest the door. Robert readjusted the candles to insure the circle was unbroken. He then sat on the edge of Gail’s bed and began with “just make yourself completely comfortable and relaxed”

“The outfit, it’s something I’ve always dreamt of wearing” Gail suddenly stated. “It make me feel dominate.......but at the same time St. Peter, I know I’m your’s to use however you wish”.

“Good” said Robert and could not keep himself from grinning widely.

Gail felt a little light headed, as if she was going to slip into a trance in the middle of their conversation

“Boy, St. Peter, don’t you look pleased with yourself” Gail said " Are we going to have sex before you hypnotize me, during or after our little session? she asked.

“Well” Robert laughed “As the song goes Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad”

Gail thought this fact over for a few seconds. At the present time, she couldn’t seem to find anything wrong with the idea. Gail knew she enjoyed the feeling of being hypnotized and for some reason, she was not quite ready to submit to St. Peter right now. Curious, she asked “How did you manage to hypnotize me the first time? I don’t remember it. And why do you call yourself St. Peter. I know that not your real name but it’s the only one I can ever seem to remember.”

“Aren’t you the talkative one to-night. My christened name is Robert and the rest is a long story. For now let’s just say once I hypnotize someone, St. Peter is the name they usually remember!

“I like the name St. Peter” Gail said. “It suits you”

“I like it too” Robert replied as he laid Gail on her back in the bed.

“O.K. so how did you hypnotize me the first time.” Gail asked again. “I still don’t remember it”

“I used your memory” Robert replied. He was tempted to just use her trigger “HANDCUFF”, to end their conversation and “put her under” immediately . It was important that they visited Wendy early in the night. Robert though however, one induction was as good as another and if you went where your subject was leading you, the finally result was usually a much deeper trance.

“My memory? Gail questioned. “How?”

“Well” Robert began “When we remember things, events, these thoughts trigger emotions. You had been hypnotized before and I just triggered the thoughts that would hypnotize you again.”

“How could you possibly know I was hypnotized in college by some stage hypnotist? Gail questioned sitting up in the bed. She wondered if St. Peter really knew about this single event that had completely change her attitude about hypnosis. It was something she had fantasized about for months afterwards.

“I didn’t” he said “But I did know you where hypnotized by the guy you met earlier the day just before you met me!”

“What guy” asked Gail, drawing a complete blank?

“Well at the time I didn’t know his name. I explained to you that I had seen you talk to my friend. You where the one that told me his name was Andy. You where also the one who told me he had my amulet”

“I did? How”

“Well” Robert began " Let’s pretend we are standing outside my car and it’s the first day we meet. Do you remember the location? Can you picture my car in your mind?”

She instinctively closed her eyes. “It’s a Nissan” Gail answered, her voice flat and calm

“There was a song playing on my CD. Think hard and you will hear the words”

“Thunderstruck” Gail smiled at the recollection “By AC/DC”

“Very good Gail”

“The other song,...” Gail whispered

“Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad?” Robert asked

“Ya” Gail sighed “Is it by Meatloaf?”

“Yes” Robert replied

“I dreamt..........I was eating meatloaf..........with a beautiful girl” Gail whispered again and involuntarily ran her hands over her breasts.

“Me too!” Robert reassured her “Now Gail let’s get back to the time you where standing outside my SUV, the CD is playing and you are feeling wonderfully relaxed. I asked you if this guy, Andy, had shown to you anything. Now I want you to remember standing with Andy outside of his car”

“Yess..........a beautiful amulet.” Gail answered in a dreamy sounding voice.

“Your looking at the amulet and he is talking to you. You can remember everything he is he saying”

Gail began reciting Andy words, her voice almost child like “You want to help me. You love to obey the law and do your job for me......You’re sooo very good and relaxed at helping me aren’t you now. You are relaxing more and more for me and can’t help it because it’s the law isn’t it?........Such a vvvery good girl, so sweet...........and relaxing sleepy girl.........to obey me aren’t you.

After a long pause she whispered “Happy to help and obey.”

“Very good Gail, keep going” Robert prodded.

Gail now sat motionless on the bed. She began again “Let yourself sink deeply down into a warm relaxed sleep.......So warm....relaxed and peaceful. Let yourself sink down deeper and deeper.........completely relaxed..........deeply relaxed!”

Another long pause, then “Good girl! You love it when you help me.....You love it when you obey me.... You love it....when I make you deeply aroused.................Your deeply aroused aren’t you Gail”

“Yes” Gail whispered, answering herself. Her head bent forward and her arms limp at her side.

“How do you feel Gail” asked Robert

“Warm...........aroused.......relaxed.!!

“Now I want you to think of the word that is used to trigger a deep hypnotic sleep for you.” Robert instructed. “Think of the word and think of me speaking it to you. Say the word Gail that will trigger a deep hypnotic sleep for you”

Her mind shouted out the word “HANDCUFFS” but her lips just mouthed it. Gail collapsed sideways on the bed and drifted into a deep, deep relaxed sleep. She was totally relaxed and deeply hypnotized.

Robert rolled Gail onto her face with her derrière posed delicately in the air. He had to admit she looked beautiful from any angle “Your very aroused aren’t you Gail”

“Yessss” Gail replied into the pillow under her quilt.

“You want to fulfill some of the deep buried fantasies from your dreams don’t you?”

“Yesss, St Peter” replied Gail and a small moan escaped her lips.

Robert undid his belt and let his bluejeans fall to the floor. He gently kissed her on each cheek and began to softly hum “Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad”.

As Robert began pushing himself deep inside Gail, he began to recat the spell that was deeply inside his mind. The words seemed to come slowly from his mouth with every yhrust he made inside her.

“Twoket Glore, Vaspit Ramma, Tammy, Wendy bawna pokip ramma bon.”

The candles surrounding the bed seemed to grow higher as he spoke the words, but the room became darker. Tammy ran her left hand idly through her jet-black hair, and lightly fingered the sharp spikes on her beautiful collar. She laid back and fondled herself to orgasm, as she watched the two people having sex in the next bed a soft magnetic voice spoke in her mind, bringing her to orgasm at the very thought of her neck jewelry.

“Join us now slave Tammy.” St Peter Commanded as Gail looked over with eyes that were glassy.

What is going on?, why am I here? Tammy tried to think as her body moved in behind the man on the bed, her lips were kissing the back of his neck This is one wild fucking dream Tammy thought to herself as she saw something begin to shimmer next to her. It was Wendy. That’s the police officer from the shop, but who is this man, the man from the dream

Wendy was wearing a simular collar to Tammy, she felt the studs as she noticed the three on the bed, she was in her room, no this was someplace else. The smell in the air, smells like meatloaf? Wendy looked down at herself, she was naked except for the collar and the amulet that hung down swaying gently between her breasts.

“I see you have something that once belonged to me.” The man on the bed between her friend and the other woman was saying with a smile on his face. “wouldn’t you like to give it to me as a gift and than join our little group?”

Wendy felt a strange longing to do just that, it would be nice to not have to think, just become a toy for St Peter’s use, St Peter that was his name Wendy took a step toward them.

“Isn’t this a nice orgy.” Wendy turned hearing another voice behind her, it was a familiar voice. It was the man that had broken his nose at the shop, but he looked different, so handsome.

“You are not to be here demon” St Peter sat up, Tammy fell to the ground and disappeared.

I don’t think this is a dream Wendy turned and knocked a candle over with her foot.

“I want the amulet back, it is mine.” Andy said

The room grew dark as Wendy felt everything go away, than it was the feeling of sunshine on her cheek. It was morning, and she was in her apartment.

“Now that’s a dream I simply have to share with Tammy.” She said as she went to shower.

* * *

Wendy sat at the large wood and brass bar in her lounge. It was Friday night and by 9p.m., it was always full. There was a man playing violin while a woman played pipes and flute over in the corner. The women tending the bar was busy sliding drinks and flipping bottles, and the room was packed with upper middle class types, as well as some college kids.

Wendy taught dance and dance theory at the community college during the day, but at night this was her place. She had inherited the bar from her mother Diana a little over four years ago. She built it next to her old friends shop, Wendy had always liked Mabel, their friendship had matured quickly though she was much younger than the ex-shop-girl. Mabel, Diana and Wendy had been good friends, and Mabel’s mysterious disappearance had been rough for them. They sat laughing now, Wendy telling the bar tender about the earlier events at the store next door.

“She seems nice though, but Tammy’s really freaked by it all. She said she was winding up things, and would be over to talk me more about her mommy. Wonder where she is?” Wendy turned up the glass of Tequila Rose and drained it, long fingers of sticky thick pink sweetness reaching for her lips.