The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotic Shop

Chapter 5

Whatever Happened To Andy

The Small office of Doctor Gillett Smith was not far from the Hypnosis Shop. Nurse Dolores Swanson, stood beside Andy as the doctor, Ms. Gillett Smith, unwrapped the gauze and his new nose was revealed. The doctor stood beside his right side, the nurse his left. Both wore white smocks, the doctor wearing the blood splatter mask as a precaution. The small room was a blaring white, large door closed and room packed with meters, desk, examining table and the chair he was in now.

Doctor Smith smiled. “Well it looks like the cartilage and scarring has all healed up nicely, I’d say better than before even, how does it feel?” Andy spoke slowly, and with deep baritone resonance. “My voice sounds different, but I think it’s wonderful, doctor. Isn’t it wonderful?”

Gillett felt a glow of warmth at her achievement. She flushed, and recovered quickly. “Well, I always pull it out. That’s what they pay me for Mr.,,”

“Andy, Ms. Smith. Please call me Andy. Tell me,, what did you have to do to make it so nice and full and relaxed sounding?”

Doctor Smith sat in the little desk chair and explained the procedure, with Andy interjecting comforting words of acceptance and achievement. She didn’t really notice the time go by, or Dolores walk over to stand beside her. Andy was continuing after over 40 minutes of plying his craft.

“And tirelessly achieved a wonderful result Ms. Smith. So nice,, and full,, and relaxed isn’t it Ms. Smith,,” Gillett was writing his finishing paperwork and had written the same line twice, and giggled at the silly mistake.

She rubbed her eyes. “Um, yes it seems like it yes. I think that um,, after you pay and you can, um,, make sure you return then after 30 days,,”

“Yes Ms Smith so I have to return to you don’t I?”

The doctor rubbed her eyes, resting her head on the desk for a second. The nurse behind her removed a small bottle from her smock, opened the lid and dripped a couple drops of clear fluid onto Gillett’s head, at the crown where her thick brunette hair was thinnest. Dolores returned the bottle to her pocket. Gillett looked up slowly, eyes red and droopy, half smile of success on her face.

“Yes, just return to you then in 30 days.” Andy smiled, using his new resonance with casual ease. Dolores retrieved a red bag from the desk drawer. “Ms. Smith, yes,,Gillett,,and it sounds so nice doesn’t it, so you’re deep and full and relaxed isn’t it?”

“Yes, just,, pay,, and then,,” her head bobbed lightly in her hand on the desk, eyes nearly shut. “then 30 days,,”

“I have to return to you don’t I Gillett? You need me to see you,, you need to see me don’t you Gillett?”

“Yes,, and pay,,,,,” her eyes were closed and her conscious mind was closing fast.

“And you’ll pay me,,, yes Gillett it’s ok,, it’s so wonderful isn’t it,,,,you’re so relaxed for me,,, and so full and nice for me,,, so it’s ok to be this way with me isn’t it Gillett?” The doctor’s head merely bobbed lightly in her own hand. Dolores began to massage Gillett’s shoulders, which might have brought her around except that the strange chemistry was holding her down, sucking her in, expanding and opening her mind more with every pulse of her heart. The doctor looked up slowly and thought strongly to say something alarming and commanding in her office examination room, but she was preempted by Dolores asking her “Isn’t that nice Gillett?” She worked her employer’s shoulders, front-ward to the collarbone.

“MMmmmm” was all she managed to say.

Andy sat on the stool beside Gillett’s left leg, and ran his hand up her dark Sheer Energy hose, stopping at her black wool skirt an inch above her knee. “So wonderful isn’t it,, yes,,, such a wonderful achievement. And you must pay me,,, but you could never repay me,, never repay me,,, you must try though Gillett,,and always try,,”

The Doctors mouth opened while her head lolled back against the chair back, “I,, always,,,". Dolores now massaging her bosses’ scalp and neck., using slow circles with her fingertips on the small muscles on Gillett’s head. Gillett’s body noticeably relaxed, slumping into the small chair. Her butt slid lightly forward, and Andy had to hold her legs to keep her from sliding to the floor. Gillett was aware of a strange sensation, something not right, and her eyes struggled to open, managing a squint.

She was on the examining table, her examining table. Her clothes were gone. Cool air was blowing from the vent in the ceiling against her bare flesh, causing her nipples to protrude and harden. She wasn’t restrained, but her limbs felt so heavy, she could scarcely move. Beside her against the wall was Dolores, in a nurse’s bib, and nothing else. She strained, and turned her head toward Andy.

“What,,, my,,,,are my,,,,”

Andy stood beside Gillett. “You’ll feel stronger in seconds Gillett. You’re feeling better even now. Sit up and I will speak to you.”

Doctor Smith sat up slowly and felt a rush of blood from her head, as well as most of her strength return. She covered herself with her hands, asking “Where are my clothes dearest?”

“They were ruined, they’re all so large and ugly on you honey. You’ll have to start buying smaller sexier clothes, won’t you?” Gillett shook her head. She was dizzy and confused. Wasn’t this a patient? Why did she call him dearest? Why was she not jumping up and running for the security in the outer waiting room? She held her head, exclaiming, “I,, um,, you’re not,,".

Andy held out a small red bag, the word Frederick’s in black. “I have a very nice dress you like, tight black silk for you to wear. I’m sorry there’s no underwear but you love the feeling of being exposed don’t you?”

Gillett stood, holding tight onto the table for support. “yes,,, no,, wait,, this isn’t,,”

Andy nodded to Dolores who stepped around the table and pulled the doctor against her, holding her up. Ms. Smith placed her arm around Dolores to get her footing. Dolores placed her warm left hand under Gillett’s left breast, and gently lifted and massaged it in a slow circular motion as she kneaded with her fingers. Her boss looked shocked and stood erect, preparing to lunge- toward where she didn’t know. Dolores smiled and leaned toward the naked employer and whispered “Jillygirl,,,” in a sing-song voice.