The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotic Shop

Chapter 4

A New Evil, Bad Medicine

Robert smiled in “middle” surprise as he saw Andy emerge from the store holding a handkerchief to his blooded nose. Had one of the women in the shop “cold-cocked” this guy with a “roundhouse” right to the nose? No, he thought, this guy had probably tried to borrowed a skateboard from one of the teenagers that had entered the store with the woman in the black gown.

Robert could tell that Andy no longer had “his” amulet around his neck because Andy’s whole “aurora” had changed. Unfortunately, the present time did not appear to be an opportune moment to make his entrance. Although he did not know her name, he had actually seen the “energy” that surround that woman in black. It would be best to wait awhile before he made an attempt to retrieve the amulet that came from his great, great grandfather and rightfully belonged to a Medicine Man like him.

Robert glanced at the “Bullet-proof” vest in the back seat of his Forest Green Pathfinder and smiled to himself. With this vehicle,his abilities as a Medicine Man, that “bullet-proof” vest and eventually “his” amulet, he would simply be “unstoppable”. He had been seated in his vehicle in the alleyway across form that little store for most of the day and things where finally starting to get interesting.

“Well Gail, do you think I can leap tall buildings with a single bound?” he laughed. Robert mugged a grin for the attractive female officer in the passenger’s seat beside him.

“St. Peter, you can do anything you want” she replied with great conviction.

“Yes I can”, he thought......but he knew he would have to give Gail back her vest when she left the comfort of his SUV. He didn’t want anything to happen to this pretty young police officer. He had watched Andy place Gail in a trance right out there in the middle of the street! It had taken a few hours for her to make her way around to inspecting Robert’s Nissan. At first when he had began talking to her, Robert wasn’t not even sure that Andy had implanted a “trigger” to return Gail to her “deep sleep”. But this Medicine Man was sure if Andy had given her a post-hypnotic suggestion, he was sure he could eventually discover what it was.

Robert leaned over and with his fingers, he lightly pulled Gail’s shirt to one side to expose her breasts. They where well shaped and had a soft white milky glow in the failing evening light. “I really am a Saint aren’t I” he said; thinking out loud. “Those are beautiful HANDCUFFS!!”

Gail looked down at her handcuffed hands, as if she where seeing them for the first time! She opened her month, as if to speak, but instead, her eyelids fluttered a few times, then closed. Her chin dropped gently to her chest.

Robert leaned closer, cupped her right breast in his hand and softly began to speak to her.

Gail could not believe the wonderful erotic sensation she felt. She was not sure if this feeling was a result of something St. Peter was actually doing to her breasts or if she was responding to one of the suggestion he was giving her. She gently tugged at the chains holding her handcuffed hands together. She could not raise her arms, they where so heavy. Gail could tell she was panting, like a small puppy, but she made no effort to stop. She wanted to completely surrender to this man and be controls by him.

Gail leaned back into the plush leather of the front seat and thought how lucky she was that St. Peter had found her!!

He watch the police car pull away from the curb. Gail gave him the quick wave and left to “fight crime, or at least fight speeding and people with burnt out brake lights. Robert was reasonably pleased with the progress he had made since he has come to the city. Although he still did not have his great, great grandfather’s amulet, he basically knew it was. He had also met Gail and knew she would visit him at the Gateway Motel later tomorrow.

Robert looked across the street at the little shop. It was well past sunset and he thought now would be a good time to “project” himself into the shop. He closed his eyes and concentrated hard on “leaving his body”. Try as hard he could manage, he soon discovered that all he was doing was giving himself a Grade “A” headache. He was tired and he suddenly realized he was also hungry. Slipping out of the Pathfinder, he moved quickly around the corner to the New Lily Chinese Restaurant.

He took a seat near the door and sat facing the window. A middle age oriental woman approached him and dropped a “dog-eared” menu on the table.

“My name Lo, you want drink....beer?” she asked.

“Good evening Miss Lo, my name is Robert Star Thunder. I don’t need a drink. What I really would like is a Vegetarian meal. Something not too spicy.” Robert replied.

“Star Thunder.......you movie star?” Lo Kim asked. She thought he was maybe a porn star but she was much too polite to say what she really wanted to ask .

“No, it’s really a native American name. My full name is Robert Star Thunder Peterson, but my “good” friend’s know me as St.Peter.

“You don’t want drink. You don’t want meat. You don’t look like Saint. You don’t look like Indian to me either!! Lo looked at him and gave a faint smile. She thought he was maybe a porn star just having fun with her. He did have pretty face and nice eyes.

“Maybe you want number #4 on menu. Rice, vegetable, fish. Fish O.K.”

“Sure that would be great! I can’t eat meat right now......because I’m on a Mission from God” Robert said with wink. He didn’t feel like telling her this God was also named Star Thunder and was his great, great grandfather.

The oriental restaurant closed, and Robert walked, cloaked in a haze of soy sauce and peanut oil slowly down sidewalks in a not so friendly area of town. He passed the curio shop but found it was closed, all the lights off. The large glass case with amulets necklaces and chain watches was closed and a purple silk scarf draped over it. He was sure there would be at least an alarm system. He passed the corner bar but even it was closed. Only papers blowing in the wind were out with him.

Out of the alley half a block up came a woman in red was walking another woman wearing a collar and leash. She saw Robert and smiled at him, then continued down the street like this was a normal thing to do. Having nowhere else to go, Robert felt in his pocket for the keys to Gail’s front door and car.

* * *

Wendy woke with the most bizarre dream still lingering in her brain. She could still vaguely see herself nursing her child, her children, taking them to the doctor where they got taught how to be good children and her a good mommy, the caring way the doctor examined her and the children. The memory was making her warm all over but caused the dream to fade away.

At the store early, she found Tammy had opened already and was moving racks around. She wasn’t dressed in the dreary look she had been wearing, but in a pair of bright yellow shorts and a white t-shirt. She made Wendy’s powder blue summer dress look tame by comparison. “Let me help ok?” asked Wendy, beaming.

Tammy nodded and smiled a relaxed and happier smile than she had displayed since she arrived here. “Sure hon. I want to make an aisle through here, and add chairs in the two back rooms there and there. We’re going to add a coffee and tea server with those sofas there, a playroom for kids and a quiet room over there by the meeting rooms, for babies” Tammy was excited and it was contagious. Wendy started moving chairs into the rooms with electric excitement. Tammy spoke loudly, a laugh in her voice.

Diana came in with some coffee for the two woman. “I hope you two are all right.”

“I’m fine” Tammy said taking the coffee from her neighbor.

“So am I, but I had the most bizzaro dream.” Wendy said

“So did I” Tammy said as she sipped her coffee.

“I wouldn’t worry about it at all.” Diana said with a smile as she made a gesture with her hand in the air. “I’m sure those dreams will fade away very quickly.”

Tammy smiled “Yes you’re right.”

“I know I am darling, Now I must go back to getting the bar set-up for tonight.” Diana said as she exited the store.

“I have to go to the post office, watch the place for me Wendy?” Tammy said as she went out the door.

“Sure thing hun.” Wendy said as she picked up a book from the shelf and leafed through it.

As Tammy left a couple in their mid 30’s stepped from the overpriced Jaguar and into the Antique shop which had opened minutes earlier.

“Do you do magic and tarot readings?” asked the well-to-do wife. The man was slowly taking in the room. A collection of organized clutter, he thought. This junk would barely make the rent if they sold it at 200% value, I should make a bid on this property... He pondered.

Wendy looked up from her book, “Shiatsu, Acupuncture and Mind Clearing Techniques- A Beginner’s Approach.” She was only 5′ 6″ and maybe 25, blonde hair and physically fit. Wendy smiled and set the book down on the closed cabinet with the words CRYSTALS on it. “Hi! Tarot? I can’t but um the owner is talking about bringing in a tarot reader. Marie she is looking at renting the parlor room”

“Ah,, I see. I’m Carol”, she stated as if that meant something, and continued without asking Wendy what her name was. “Why aren’t your crystals hanging up miss? What good can they do in a box?”

Wendy smiled nervously. “I find these particular pieces quite distracting, Carol.” Carol nodded and dismissed it all as she moved through the coat racks and tables to the curtain, pausing only for a minute, and then whisking inside the parlor. Her husband, Carl , was now at the library section, flipping through books.

“Did she like one of your crystals? Whichever one it was we’ll take it.” Wendy smiled that mischievous smile.

“Here sir, if you could look through these I’ll show you our selection.”

Carol was in a small warm room with colorful tapestries and thick red shag. The oil lanterns and chandelier gave off bright enough light but the wood absorbed it.There were several layers of clothing. Carol smiled. She casually picked up the dress in front of her.

It was black, and white, and there was some lace. As she unfolded it she exclaimed " Ahh,, I see I’m a maid! Um,, I mean it’s a maids outfit.” she felt silly and cut herself off as she was talking to herself. It was quite old, and strangely very pretty, must be the fabric.

She talked out loud as she held the uniform to her bosom. “Isn’t it quite nice? Look how intricate the lace design,, and the seams, so tight and nice,, so pretty and nice, I hope its for sale,,,, I would like to be it please,,, buy,, and wear,,, these seams and this collar, lacy and tight seams,,, seems tight and nice,, it,,, I”

She was holding it against herself and slowly running her hand down it, petting it. She was standing erect and didn’t notice Wendy beside her, barely knew she was answering questions.

Wendy spoke softly “It’s a beautiful maid’s dress isn’t it?” Carol nodded. “You’re a beautiful maid aren’t you? Yes,, you will be,, put it on now,,, that’s right I’ll hold it as you slip that old you off,, just drop it to the floor,,drop,,,,just drop,,,,,good and now here,,, I’ll do up these for you,,,,feels so good and nice and tight doesn’t it my beautiful Maid Cecile?”

Carol’s hands smoothed out her uniform. “Nice,,,,tight,,,,I’m Carol,,,” Wendy finished tying the apron.

“You are wearing my maid uniform aren’t you?” Wendy asked as she smoothed the uniform

“Yesss,,,I am” she said dreamily to Wendy

“You are my beautiful nice and tight maid aren’t you?”

Unhesitatingly she responded, “Yess, I am,,” Carol said in a monotone voice

“My maid’s name is Cecile,, such a pretty name, so nice, and tight and pretty isn’t it on you now Cecile?” Wendy spoke as she smoothed out the bra line, since the bra for this outfit was too small and Carol-now-Cecile was braless.

Cecile-once-Carol smiled, and shuddered. “Yes,, yes,,,yes,,,”

“Say it luv,,,so nice and tight and short and pretty,,” Wendy smiled

“Nice and tight and short,,,and pretty,,,” The new maid repeated as she curtsied a little before Wendy.

“I’m such a beautiful maid” Wendy said with a smile looking back at Carols husband as he was still looking at the crystals.

“I’m such a beautiful maid.” Cicely said with a hint of a Spanish accent.

“Wendy’s beautiful maid Cecile is a good servant”

“Wendy’s beautiful maid Cecile is a good servant”

“You are Cecile, my servant.”

“I,,am the beautiful maid,,I,, am Cecile,, I am Cecile,, I am yours,,, I am your beautiful servant Cecile., I am Cecile your,,,” She continued as Wendy’s handed her a feather duster.

Tammy came back into her new store with excitement, and some apprehension. She was still looking at the mail. She was worried,, all this magic and hypnosis and weirdness. She entered and saw a man handing money to Wendy, a crystal in his hand.

“I agree,” he said in measured speech, “It’s clearly worth 5 thousand... and thank you.”

Wendy nodded. “I think you and your wife will enjoy them” He turned and brushed past Tammy. His wife was dressed as a French Maid and just smiled “yes, I know we will” the door slammed shut and the bells jangled.

“Um,, Wendy,, what’s going on?” Tammy looked nervous again, but Wendy was calm, just finishing a book called The Dark Side of the Mind.

“Business as usual. Actually a quiet morning!”

Tammy shrugged “I met with the psychic Marie down town, she is going to rent the back room, so we better get it ready.” Tammy and Wendy walked back behind the red curtain.