The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotic Shop

Chapter 3

Stalemate At The Hypnotic Shop

Andy stood straight, hand outstretched to shake Wendy’s hand, hoping the old hand-drop induction would bring this to a quick and satisfactory close. A quick pull, strong grip, and lowering of her arm while speaking strong and soothing and she’d sink into his dark will. But Wendy stood beside the counter and smiled.

“I’ve watched all your videos-most disgusted me. You can’t help being this way can you?” Wendy stared deeply into Andy’s open and clear eyes. His mind thought “no” before he could guard himself, but didn’t say it. He was now a little less confident. He knew if he found a handle, make a hole in her psyche, she would be sucked into it.

“Your so angry Wendy, just relax. I’m really a wonderful guy when you learn my will. Do you want to be angry for me?” Say yes, and you follow my path, say no, and you start relaxing, either way, I win,” he mused.

Wendy stepped around the counter slowly. Her soft shape was tightly packed and contoured with blonde shoulder length hair. She sighed and her chest strained at the cream colored knit half shirt. Her amulet rolled lightly between her breasts, catching the light from the antique lamps. She brushed her hair over her ear and smiled, her voice soft and melodious. “Can y’all be a good boy for me hon? Rest now hon, isn’t that nice of me?”

“Yes,” escaped Andy’s lips. He was taking in her muscular legs, tight butt in khaki shorts and a large chest that defied gravity, and to be honest with himself, being her good little boy was not altogether a bad prospect. He searched for his words.

Unnoticed by the 2 heavily concentrating duelist, Diana entered the store, in a flowing black crushed polyester gown. With her bottle blonde hair down, and no bra or slip, she embodied a neo-pagan witch persona. She stood and watched the duel, drawn into it by its intensity.

Wendy stood ten feet from Andy now, with Tammy behind a table unseen. Wendy nodded and pulled on Andy’s heart. “That’s right Andy,,, so right to rest deeply isn’t it?”

“Your good, very motherly babe.” His words were slow, affected. Andy’s mind had answered her, desired her authority and beauty, but his ego was still running for the goal- and Andy’s goal was always to dominate and control. “Do you like babies?” He smiled as Tammy looked up from the make-believe carrot patch, and crawled over to daddy’s feet, her black frilly panties rustling.

Wendy’s eyes widened in shock. Her body shook as disbelief filled her. She still spoke, but weakly. “Rest and sleep for me,,, y’all are sooo tired of fighting it.” Her thoughts were on her new friend. Tammy was on her knees kneeling at Andy’s feet. She had her baby-doll gathered in her fists, and was pulling and raising it over her head as she stared lovingly at the man she worshiped.

Andy gathered his wits, already feeling himself sliding, falling as Wendy uttered, “that’s right,,, sleep for mommy honey,,”

“I,,umm, I guess you wouldn’t be a bad mommy,, would you?”

“No, a good mommy for a sleepy baby, so nice to sleep for me,,". Andy’s Ego was running on auto-pilot now. His conscious mind had curled up ‘like a sleepy-baby’ and opened all the gates to his inner mind. Andy got distracted by Wendy’s looks, and it had cost him. He’d think to guard against it, the next time he would think.

Diana was wavering as she stood, hands relaxed at her side. Her eyes were closed, a happy expression on her face. Diana whispered “Yes, sleepy-baby, sleep for me now, deeply resting and hear only my voice now, now sleep.” She then moved like a breeze around the display tables, to get behind Andy, who with Wendy, was oblivious of all else save his own and Wendy’s voices.

Tammy hugged Andy’s leg, and exclaimed, " Daddy I hungwy”. Andy sensed an opportunity and shook his leg, causing Tammy to fall on her back. She cried in full sobs.

“NO! Ohmygod, you’re awful!” Wendy rushed to Tammy’s side. Andy was still open, suggestible, but his ego smelled blood. “I’m wonderful when you learn my will, Wendy. Just like you,, I’m just like you.” Diana moved like a snake thru the displays and piles, toward his left side, and behind.

“NO, ,I’m not! Oh God, hon, are you ok? Let me see your head,” Wendy turned Tammy’s head as she wailed, feeling in her hair. Tammy grabbed instinctively at Wendy’s elbows.

“No, you’re a good mommy. You’d never hurt her or anyone.” Andy said with an evil smile.

“NO I wouldn’t!” Wendy was feeling for blood but only found a small knot on the back of her head. She breathed a deep sigh of relief. Tammy curled toward her, still sobbing.

“Such a good mommy, doesn’t like an unhappy baby.” Andy knew he had her, but was unaware of the sleepy feeling that was overpowering him.

“No,, normal people don’t!” Tammy curled around Wendy’s knees, her head in Wendy’s lap. Wendy’s arms went around her, rubbing her back, and cradling her head to her tummy. Wendy was in a state of shock, not only from the duel but also for the hurt person in her arms. Tammy was frightened and hurt and needed to be held, caressed, and relaxed.

“She cradles and heals boo-boos.” Andy looked like he was at sea, leaning lightly back and forth, eyes closed. Diana had found the housedress Andy had held up as his ploy. She held it against his back, and rubbed the bra line lightly on his neck. Diana whispered “Miss Wendy thinks this brings out your eyes, my sweet.” Andy’s eyes began to glaze over.

“And cares for people you idiot.” Wendy was reeling, disturbed by his callousness and filled with a supernatural need to help Tammy, heal her, care for her.

“And rocks baby asleep, and relaxes her.” Diana whispered in his other ear, “rockabye sleepy boy, sleepy girl,,”

“Yes,” Wendy began to lightly rock unconsciously. “And makes people happy not cry.”

“And makes baby happy, sleepy for mommy,” said the tranced man, smiling as he felt his body changing, getting softer, smaller, curvaceous. Diana had his belt undone.

Wendy answered in a slow rhythmic voice, “Yes,, yes she does,,,, and,, and not,,” Wendy was staring into Tammy’s face as her cries turned to whimper, then into quiet moans. She couldn’t help but smile. She had never seen something so wonderful or beautiful, nor had anything ever made her feel so whole, so complete, so womanly. Tears filled her eyes. She was in awe of the life in her hands, how dependent she was, and how she had soothed her, healed her boo-boo, calmed and relaxed her. She barely heard the man’s voice in the background, though it was irritating that he spoke loud enough he might wake Tammy again.

“And makes hungry baby-girl so sleepy for me.” Andy was in trouble. One side of him knew he had her, knew he was going to win. The other side, the feeling side, didn’t want to destroy her, but emulate her, idolize her, become her. Someone else in the room with us? Andy felt the presence, but lost it as fast.

“Yes she does, and calms her and makes her sleepy for me,” Diana whispered.

Wendy combed her fingers lightly through Tammy’s hair. Tammy was trying to make words, trying to think, to return from her regression, but her heavy eyelids closed instantly as Wendy began to sing a lullaby in a hushed voice.

Diana whispered to Andy, “your such a good sleepy-girl, so naked, falling. When you’re completely naked you’ll let Andrea come out and play.” Diana smiled as he pulled on his shirt.

Wendy subconsciously answered Andy. “And relaxes and sleeps for me,,, so good to sleep mommy for me,,” Andy continued to lead the nearly helpless Wendy.

“Yes, shhhh,, and sleeping for mommy,,,, so good.” Wendy continued to rock lightly as she was over come with the greatest feeling of warmth and love she’d ever known. Her eyes were closed but she knew her hungry baby was sleeping. She had reached out with her heart and calmed her distress. So good to be a good mommy, she thought. So good to sleep.

“And mommy’s asleep for me, and loves her hungry baby.” Deep in his soul he wished he was her baby- to be cared for so completely, to love and care and feed,,,. He wished he could be like her. Maybe Andrea was like her,,,. Diana helped his t-shirt up his bare chest and back, while whispering and reasserting.

“Yes,,, and loves her.”

“And loves to obey me, so good to be a good mommy when I say Wendy mommy, isn’t it? Diana said

“Yes,, and loves her hungry baby, and obeys,,,” Andy repeated in a monotone

“And always obeys and loves to be a good mommy for me, aren’t you? Diana knew he was almost there.

Wendy was still feeling the hypnotic effect, she reached out an picked up something off the floor as she said “Yes, and always loves and obeys.” Her shoulders had slumped from the weight of her breasts , and the woman’s head and shoulders entwined in her arms.

“And on three will be awake and such a good obedient mommy for me always won’t she?” Andy continued as he himself was feeling the words.

“Yes, and always be a good obedient mommy.” Wendy was deep in trance, filled with love, warmth, and a sense of maturity and completeness she had never known.

Diana was trying not to hurry, but had to get his clothes off to stop Andy’s control. His clothes were in a heap, except for his Hanes boxer-briefs.

“On three Wendy, you will waken for me, forget all that has happened here. You will feel as wonderful as you do now, so happy to help set up my office here. You will love to obey and will return to this deeply relaxed state when I say Wendy-mommy Sleep, Do you understand, Wendy-mommy?”

“Yes, and forget, and obey, and,, and love.” Wendy said as she held the amulet that Andy had only moments ago had.

“Good girl,,.” said Diana behind Andy. Thoughts leaped out his mouth so fast he got an instant erection. “A good mommy feeds a hungry baby, so you’ll need to nurse her, and make more milk for all the babies you can love, don’t you,,,".

“Yes and feed my baby, all the babies,,” Wendy was elated. She had found her life’s purpose. Only she had enough love to love and care for all the babies. She felt simultaneously, her breasts swell and sensitize. Her right hand went under her half-shirt, rubbing her right swollen nipple.

Diana had to lift the underwear band over Andy’s large erection and slowly pulled them down his legs. She was saying, “Now, Andy can sleep- Andrea is my little girl there?” Andy’s voice faded and got higher pitched, and softly proclaimed, “One, Two,, Three.”

The next thing that happened was too quick for Diana to do anything about. Andy stretched out his hand, made a fist, and hit himself in the nose as hard as he could. He staggered back from his own blow, and managed to hit himself three more times, in the nose, before Diana could stop him. Gripping his forearm to restrain him, she gave him time to come to his senses. Shaking himself awake, he looked up at Diana with a clearly broken and bloody nose, looking oddly triumphant.

“Ha, I dink I bwoke my mose! Mow where ah my cwoves?”

As he began to dress himself,, making no attempt to cover himself, he explained to a dumfounded Diana,

“one ting I do a wot is sewf hypmosis. Mo poit im comtollig udders if ya mot im comtol of yasef.” He began speaking slower when he saw she was not understanding him very well through his broken nose. “I made a wot of ememys who’d wike to see me twanced fow dem. So I gave myself failsafes fow just occasions wike dis.” Andy finished dressing and pulled out a monogrammed handkerchief from his pocket, dabbing his swollen, gushing nose like he simply got some dewdrops on it.

“Coitan tings twigger wat I call my defense wespomse.” He glared at Diana. “Maging me imto a goil is wom of dem. I’ll meva be a weak womam! Mow, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gomma go do de emergecy woom.”

He ran out of the shop, chuckling to himself even as he left a trail of blood from his nose. Tammy sat in the corner, sucking her thumb.