The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotherapy

Part Seven

Russell woke up to find Mina lying on the bed beside him. Even in her satin shirt and slacks, she was gorgeous. Her hair was down, the red curls gently framing her face. Her sensual mouth was twisted into a wicked grin. Her glasses were folded on the bedside table. He wanted to run his hands over her smooth curves. He didn’t even remember bringing her into the bedroom.

Mina had put him in a trance when he had been playing the piano. His eyes had closed as he listened to her speak in her hypnotherapist’s voice. He knew he’d nodded at every suggestion she made, knew he’d agreed to everything she’d said.

More than that, she’d interrogated him, asked him all sorts of probing questions about his feelings. She knew he was in love with her. There was no question that she knew.

He laughed wryly.

“What?”

“I’m scared I’m going to frighten you away.”

Mina looked at him. “You’re kidding. You kidnap me out of my office to a fancy dinner, kiss me over my objections, then take me dancing. What could possibly scare me now?”

“That was all first date stuff,” he said. “Declaring feelings after we’ve only been a couple for a few hours has got to be too fast.”

Her gray eyes shone. “You want to be a couple?”

“I —” Russell caught himself. “I did all that stuff, and you doubt it?”

She laughed. “No, but I want to hear you say it.”

“I want to be a couple.”

“Say you love me.”

That was exactly what scared him, and he told her as much. “You don’t declare your love on your first date. It cheapens it. One date is not enough time to know. If I say that you won’t believe me.”

Mina scooted closer, and looked into his soul with her enthralling gray eyes. “Say you love me.”

He finished the line. “You know I do.”

“That’s all I ask.”

They kissed, and he rolled over on top of her. She wiggled a little, getting comfortable.

“You like being hypnotized?” she asked him.

“It’s kind of unnerving knowing you have a back door into my brain,” he admitted, “but yes, because I trust you.”

“Even after I put you in a trance at the piano?”

“I don’t feel any different.” A thought struck him. “Do you hypnotize all your boyfriends?”

“No. Well, not really. I haven’t hypnotized a boyfriend since college.”

“Is this what you want?”

“A smart, successful, charming gentleman? A man who’s not needy, but still wants me for who I am and loves what I can do? You’re the boyfriend I’ve always wanted, Russ.”

Boyfriend. He kissed her, laughing.

“What?”

“You called me your boyfriend.”

“This is strange.”

“What?”

“I was just thinking I want to hear you call me your girlfriend.”

“I want you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be—” he trailed off.

“What?” He didn’t answer, so she gave him her flirtatious look again. Her gray eyes bewitched him. “I’ve got you hypnotized, Russell. You can’t resist me. Tell me what you want me to be.”

“My fiancee.”

He felt her shudder beneath him.

He started to worry when she didn’t speak. “What are you thinking?”

“I think,” Mina said, her words agonizingly slow, “that by the time you’re ready to ask me, I’ll be ready to accept.”

They kissed, and kissed, and kissed. He felt her tug at the base of his shirt, and raised his back enough for her to peel it off. They rolled over so she was on top; she moved into a kneeling position, then took her shirt off. Russell gazed at her skin — creamy with a freckle here and there — and reached for her breasts with his lips. She maneuvered over him, reveled in his kisses for a while, then guided his hands to her back. He removed her bra, and she lowered herself to him, moaning now and then, cherishing the slow eroticism of his kisses on her naked breasts.

“Is this right?” he murmured.

“Oh yeah.” Mina leaned back, sat in his lap, then pulled him up to join her.

“This is comfortable,” Russell said, sliding his arms around her.

“Me, too.” She tipped her head back. “Kiss my neck.”

Russell obeyed.

“Mmmm, that’s right. Now, with your teeth, try not to leave marks. Mmmmmmm. Scratch my back, gently... A bit harder... that’s right. I want...”

She trailed off.

“What?” Russell murmured into her hair.

“Just normal first-date stuff,” she said. Her voice had taken on the more nervous tone she’d used when Russell had shown up at her office that afternoon.

Russell disentangled himself, turned her around on the bed, then knelt before her and kissed her between her legs.

Mina shivered, and laid her hands on his bare shoulders as he kissed and nuzzled her.

After a moment, she groaned in frustration. Russell looked up at her face in surprise, but she shook her head. “Just one thing.”

She shuffled around on the bed, took her slacks off, and threw them in the corner. Wearing only underwear and socks, she moved forward again, and he resumed kissing.

“You’re wonderful,” he murmured after a few seconds.

“So are you,” she said, stroking his hair. “You are so right for me. Down a bit now... that’s just right. Ohh.”

“I—” He stopped speaking and resumed kissing.

“Tell me. Ohhhh.”

He shook his head, nuzzling her.

She tipped his head back with her caressing hands, and looked at him with her seductress’ gaze. “Tell me.”

“I love you, Mina.”

“Russell,” she said hoarsely, and pulled off her underwear.

Russell looked up at her, her red curls tumbling around her shoulders, her creamy skin, her soft curves, the thighs she had brushed against his when they’d danced, her wonderfully voluptuous breasts, the lovely gray eyes with which she’d hypnotized him.

He kissed her between her naked legs, nuzzling her with his nose, licking her vulva, her clitoris.

“Russell,” Mina breathed.

He paused for a moment. “My queen?”

Her leg muscles clenched for a moment. Had he upset her?

“I’m sorry I waited so long.”

He kept on kissing. “You did what you thought was best.”

Her voice caught. “This is best.”

She scooted away from him, back onto the bed. He looked at her in concern, but only for a moment. “Come to me,” she said, her voice pleading.

He stood, and as she watched in surprise he turned on the stereo. Pressing the play button, he returned to the bed and lay beside her.

He kissed her, and she pressed her body against his. This closeness feels so natural, Russell thought, but I mustn’t go too quickly. I mustn’t frighten her, or make her think I’m trying to force her, or forget myself and take without giving.

“Oh, you didn’t,” she breathed. The music of Phantom filled the room — just instruments, no words.

“Is this all right?” he asked.

She took his cock in her hand. He breathed in quickly at her touch, then gazed at her. She smiled, and the soulful look in her eyes gave way to an excited one.

“Come to me,” Mina said again, her gray eyes intense.

“You haven’t asked about—”

“I did when you were under,” she said, caressing him.

He felt himself blanching, but nodded. She can make me tell her anything, he thought. What else had she asked? And her touch... He couldn’t think straight. “You?” he managed.

“I’m clean.”

He nodded, and did the quick ritual of searching in his bedside drawer for a condom and sliding it on.

“Are you ready?” he asked, snuggling down on top of her and staring into her eyes.

She nodded, her gray eyes never leaving his. She flexed her hips, and their bodies connected.

The song switched to “Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again.” Mina giggled as their bodies moved together, up and down. “This song doesn’t come here!”

“Must have set it on random,” Russell muttered.

She laughed again, and welcomed him as he moved deep inside her. She wiggled her butt, snuggling into him, pulling him closer.

“You’re great,” he whispered.

“Keep talking to me,” she asked.

“I need you.” Their bodies were moving in sync, rubbing and caressing.

“Tell me what you’re thinking,” she urged.

“You’re perfect,” he told her. “You feel like home. I want to be with you, Mina Sutton.”

“Keep talking,” she said, a teasing light in her gray eyes. He ran a hand over her wavy red hair. She pulled his head down to hers, and they kissed as their bodies continued the slow dance of lovemaking.

“I’ve been dreaming about you for so long,” Russell told her. “You’re a dream come true.”

“Call me your queen again,” Mina said with a grin.

“You are my queen,” Russell told her, staring directly into her eyes. “You are like royalty, Mina. I don’t deserve you.”

“Yes, you do,” she breathed.

“Thank you for thinking so.”

“I dreamed of you too,” she told him. “I dreamed of you sweeping me off my feet. I dreamed of you falling in love with me, not just because of what I can do, but because of who I — who I am.” Her voice caught as their dance quickened. They moved together, slow and easy, then quicker, faster.

“I do love you, my queen,” Russell said, and felt her body jerk beneath him. Her eyes widened. The music switched to the Phantom signature theme, and she pulled him close. She held him tight, wrapping her legs around him, squeezing him with her body.

“I’m in love with you,” he whispered, his voice lower. “In love with you.”

Mina stared up at him, her gray eyes wide. Her body was so soft, so smooth, so loving. She held him in just the right way, and he could feel the power blossoming inside him. They were in rapport, acting as one organism. She was tensing. Her hand reached up and cupped his cheek. They were staring into each other’s eyes. The magnetic pull he’d always felt toward her controlled his body and his thoughts. He was fascinated by her eyes; her whole body was shaking, and he felt the power of orgasm surge through him, chills running down his spine as Mina closed her eyes and let out moan after moan of exquisite pleasure and relief. The music climaxed in a thrilling crescendo as their bodies completed their dance, and he collapsed on top of her.

He turned his head toward her, and kissed her lips.

“I love you too, Russell,” Mina said softly.

“That was perfect,” he managed.

“I never thought this was going to happen,” she confessed.

“I couldn’t let one more moment go by without asking you to love me back.” He disentangled himself, put the condom in the trash, then lay down beside her again.

He smiled when he felt her hand on his cock again. “I have to rest a little before we go again,” he confessed. Then a thought struck him. “Unless you messed with my sense of time again?”

Mina laughed. “I didn’t actually do anything tonight.”

That didn’t make any sense to him at all. “Huh?”

“I just asked you a couple questions. I wanted to make sure being with a woman who hypnotizes you is really what you want.”

“You know I’m in love with you,” he told her, but a terrible thought struck him. “But — I’m not the Phantom. I’m not a hypnotist. I don’t know how to get inside your head.”

“Yes, you do,” Mina assured him. “You already have. I’m here. I thought I didn’t want this relationship, but the truth is, I’ve never wanted anything so much in my life. I’m not Christine, either, but — but you still wanted me, even after I messed with your head.”

Russell ran his hand over her thigh. “You can mess with my head anytime. I trust you, Mina.”

“I want you.” She cupped his cock in her hand again, holding it, caressing it.

Russell smiled. “We’ll have to wait a while, sweetheart. I can’t go again that quickly.”

“You can,” Mina told him, and her gray eyes sparkled. “When you’re under my power.”

* * *

“Open your eyes.” Snap.

Russell’s eyes blinked open. He and Mina were lying together under the sheets. She was looking at him, smiling devilishly.

“I’m dating a hypnotherapist,” he said aloud. “I guess I’d better get used to this!”

Mina giggled.

“What did you do to me?”

“You’ll be amazed at the things I can do,” she said with a grin. She leaned forward to kiss him.

She had barely touched her lips to his when he felt it, an incredible feeling of bliss all through his mouth, his teeth, his head. He felt dizzy, and fell back against the pillow.

He took a deep breath. That had been the best kiss he’d ever had. “What happened?”

Her lips curved into a wicked grin. “That was an orgasm kiss.”

“A WHAT?”

She kissed his cheek, and he would have sworn she left marks. He felt an incredible jolt of pleasure where her lips touched, heat and ice and moisture and electricity all at once.

“Let me show you what else I can do to you,” Mina whispered, and kissed her way from his ears to his neck.

Chills ran down his spine, then down his arms and legs. He took deep breaths, trying to stop his body from jerking every time she kissed him. His hands trembled and his feet tingled. Every kiss over his neck and chest brought a surge of pleasure he would never have been able to imagine.

“What—” he managed.

“Every time I kiss you,” she said with a grin, “you feel an orgasm.”

“I didn’t know my neck could—”

She winked at him, and kissed his cock.

His entire body trembled, and he was immediately, powerfully erect. She kissed, and he didn’t know why he wasn’t ejaculating. As she kissed him, up and down, he had that ecstatic almost-there feeling for longer than he’d ever felt it before. “Oh, my,” he gasped. “Mina—”

“Yes?” she said wickedly amidst her kisses.

Russell said the first thing that came into his head. “If the Phantom could do this, Christine was crazy to choose Raoul.”

She climbed on top of him like a lioness. “I choose you, Russell.”

“I choose you, Mina,” he gasped.

She took a moment to slide a condom over his cock.

“Oh, goodness,” he managed. She lowered her body down around him, taking him inside her, encompassing him.

She was perfect.

“What is it?” Mina asked, looking down at him with her impossibly gray eyes.

“I’m afraid I’m going to—”

“No, you won’t,” she told him confidently. “You won’t until I do.”

“How?” he breathed.

“Posthypnotic suggestion.”

“You are amazing,” he whispered.

She swayed back and forth. The sensation was electrifying. “You feel great,” she smiled, and a red curl fell over one eye.

She moved up and down, and he moved with her. The almost-there feeling had faded into the background, but he knew it was there, that he was just moments away.

“Tell me what you’re thinking,” she said, her voice a gentle chant.

“I love your eyes.”

She pushed her red hair out of her face, smiling down at him. “Thank you. Tell me more.”

“You are so exotic, and so mysterious,” Russell whispered.

“Yes?”

“I don’t want to look away from your eyes,” he confessed, “the gray with the — the blue edges. I hope you don’t think it’s creepy.”

“I want you to,” she told him.

“You enthrall me.”

“Enthrall you?” she grinned.

Their bodies danced together. She was swaying, holding him, guiding him, controlling him. “I feel like — like we’re linked,” Russell said. He’d never been so aware of his body, or of hers. “Mentally and physically.”

“So our passions may fuse and merge,” she whispered.

Russell moaned as she clenched him tightly. She was bringing him closer and closer. “You are my dream,” he told her.

“You — you are mine, Russell,” Mina whispered. “Mine.” Her breath was coming in shorter gasps.

“I’m all yours,” he said, “I want you. I want to be yours. I want you.”

Mina’s body was trembling. “I’m yours too. I want you too. I’ve always wanted you. I want you too... You’re mine... You’re mine... Mine... Aaahhhhh!”

She let out a shriek as her body spasmed in climax. He felt the fierceness of her embrace all around his cock, and his body answered hers, shivering and trembling as he surrendered everything to her.

To Be Continued