The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotherapy

Part Six

Mina ran from the restaurant and dashed through the hotel’s front doors.

She made it to the parking lot when she realized her Firebird was back at the office.

Russell came up behind her. She glanced back at his handsome face, at the adoration in his eyes, and ran away across the gravel parking lot.

“I am your angel of music,” Russell called after her.

Mina stopped in her tracks.

“Come to me, angel of music,” he continued.

He was quoting the Phantom of the Opera. The music of her soul.

She was going crazy. She wasn’t running away from a potential boyfriend. She was running away from her husband. She could see it all in her mind’s eye. He was going to propose. She was going to accept. They were going to Paris for their honeymoon.

“I am yours,” Russell was saying, just loud enough for her to hear. “Come to me.”

Mina took a deep breath, turned around, and tentatively stepped toward him. He met her with a huge hug.

“Angel, my soul was weak, forgive me,” she whispered, quoting Phantom again.

“Love me — that’s all I ask of you,” he quoted back.

He was doing everything exactly right.

She took his hand, and let him lead her back up to the restaurant.

* * *

Russell’s hand was about the same size as her own, and fit hers perfectly. He’d mentioned love. Was this too fast to be love? This was their first date, after all. But what else could describe what she was feeling?

“This is a hard thing to ask,” Mina said when they were seated again. “Do you trust me?”

“I trust you with my life,” he replied.

“You are smitten!” She could tell from the look in his eyes. Russell was in love with her, or thought he was.

“How could I not be?” he asked.

“We kissed yesterday,” Mina confessed. “I broke every ethical rule in the book. I thought it would be okay if I made you forget it.”

“Mina, you’re already inside my soul,” Russell told her intently. She loved looking into his brown eyes. He was so earnest.

“I didn’t plan this, but it happened, from the first moment I saw you,” he continued. “I can’t turn my feelings off, and I don’t want to. I have feelings for you, and I’m not going to repress it any longer.

“It’s not a very big step from trusting you with my soul to trusting you with my head. I don’t think you can hurt me, Mina. You’d be hurting yourself just as much. Am I right?”

She nodded breathlessly. This guy did such a number on her!

“Why did you ask?” Russell inquired.

This was so hard to say. “I want to hypnotize you again,” Mina told him, “to make you remember what I told you to forget.”

“All right.”

“All right? After that confession?”

“Mina, if you were going to make me forget you again, you wouldn’t be here.”

“You didn’t give me a lot of choice!”

“It’s the twenty-first century, darling. You didn’t have to kiss me back. You could have refused to budge from your office. You could have called the cops.”

He was right, dammit. Why did he have to be right? Then something else occurred to her, and she smiled.

“What?”

“I’ve always wanted to be swept off my feet,” Mina confessed. “You are doing the best job in all my experience.”

“Thank you,” he said with a grin.

Mina couldn’t stop herself from smiling back. She gathered herself, trying to look serious. “Look into my eyes, Russell.” She’d always wanted to say that, and from the look that flashed across his face, so had he.

“Yooouuuu...” she said slowly, “are unnnnderrrrr my powwwerrrrrrr.”

She couldn’t help it; her lips twisted into a teasing grin before she’d even finished. She watched the expression on his face and saw the trigger take hold of him. His eyelids fluttered. He tried to keep them open, but they closed obediently. His neck relaxed, and his head nodded. He still trusted her. He was hers.

“Russell, on the count of three, you’ll wake up, and you will remember everything I’ve ever told you to forget. One, two, three.”

Mina raised her hand and snapped her fingers before his face.

Russell’s brown eyes popped open. He started, then looked at her and laughed.

“You are so sexy!”

“Why?” she exclaimed.

“That kiss...” he began. “And holding you... you feel this passion for me too.”

She nodded. Russell took her hand, and kissed her fingertips. “I’m crazy about you,” he told her.

The appetizers arrived, then dinner. She was tempted to try the wine, but decided not to.

As their date continued, the jazz band downstairs played “All I Ask of You,” then “Think of Me,” then “Point of No Return.” She stared at Russell in surprise, and he admitted that he’d bribed the band.

* * *

Mina hadn’t been out dancing in years, but he took her to a club after dinner. She spent the next few hours twirling in his arms.

After half an hour or so, she finally relaxed into it, and let herself accept how comfortable being close to him really felt.

“I can’t believe I almost blew my second chance with you, too,” Russell said.

“How’s that?”

“I’ve been thinking of you for ten years, and then when we met again I didn’t recognize you.”

“Oh. Do you prefer me blonde?”

He thought for a moment. “No, red is who you are now, and it goes well with your coloring. Why the change, though?”

Mina smiled wryly. “I’m going gray. I couldn’t find a dye that matched my natural color, so I went with red instead.”

“You look gorgeous.”

“Thanks.”

“I know I’m not supposed to ask a lady her age,” he began.

“Thirty-six,” she interrupted.

“Me, too.”

“Really?” Mina asked.

“Yeah.”

“All right. What’s your sign?”

“Scorpio.”

“Shoulda known,” Mina sighed. No wonder she couldn’t resist him!

“You?” Russell asked.

“Aquarius.”

“So I am older! I’d been wondering about that.”

“By two months!” Mina exclaimed.

“Does it matter?” Russell asked.

“No,” she conceded.

“What’s your favorite holiday?” he asked.

“Halloween.” Mina spoke softly, and looked directly into his eyes.

“Of course,” Russell said. “For how long?”

“As long as I can remember. You?”

“Fourth of July. Fireworks.”

“I should have known.”

“Thank you for trying,” he said.

“Trying what?”

“Me,” he confessed. “I was so afraid you wouldn’t consider me because you first met me as a patient.”

“Yeah, I’m not supposed to,” Mina admitted. “That’s why I tried to stop it. I couldn’t abuse your trust.”

“You were trying to protect me?”

“Both of us,” she said.

“I was thinking that I should have gone to someone else for therapy and just asked you to dinner that first day.”

Mina laughed. “Well, I don’t want anyone else hypnotizing you.”

“Neither do I. I didn’t realize it would be so intimate.”

“It doesn’t have to be,” Mina told him. “I’ve never bonded with someone like this before, personally or professionally.”

“I dreamed about you,” Russell told her.

Her heart skipped a beat. “What about?”

“I dreamed you and I were at the Phantom theater,” he told her. “It was before I realized we’d met before, so I dreamed about blonde Mina from my past hypnotizing me like red-haired Mina from my present.”

Mina’s full lips twisted into her mischievous smile. “And what did we do when I had you hypnotized?”

“I’ll tell you when we get back to my place,” Russell promised.

* * *

He had an elegant condominium, with black marble floors and cozy throw rugs. A sofa sat before a fireplace. A grand piano took up one corner of the living room. The floor lamps were designed like candelabras.

He gave her a tour, and Mina peeked into the bedroom. The bed had white sheets with black blankets. On the wall above the bed were two Phantom posters: the London cast version, and the recent movie with Gerard Butler.

“I thought I was obsessed with Phantom,” she commented.

“I moved those in there from the living room this morning.”

“You knew you would bring me back here tonight?” she asked.

“I just hoped.”

She took his hand and guided him to the grand piano. With a grin, he pulled the bench out, and sat beside her once she had settled.

“Do you play?” he asked.

She shook her head.

He tapped out a few bars of “Little Lotte.” Feeling like she was in a dream, she laid her head on his shoulder.

His head touched hers for a moment. “And we told each other dark stories.”

“In your dream,” Mina whispered, “what did we do when I hypnotized you?”

Russell glanced at her with a quick grin, then turned back to the piano. She recognized the tune as “Music of the Night.”

“Not that much,” he admitted. “My dreams don’t last very long. Honestly, it wasn’t until I started dreaming about you that they made any sense at all.”

“Tell me something,” she said, caressing his arm.

“I kept trying to kiss you,” he confessed, and she giggled as he missed a note. “Whoops. In the most recent one, you hypnotized me to see whatever you wanted me to see.”

“Where were we in your dreams?”

“In the Phantom theater,” he told her, still playing. “In the cab once. The most recent one was in your office.”

Mina laughed. “I nearly hypnotized you the night we met.”

He fumbled the notes and stopped playing.

She hugged him.

“See, I said you were hypnotizing me that night!” he exclaimed, turning to her again.

She shook her head. “I can’t do it without an induction.”

“You’ve triggered me several times.”

“That’s not the same. I induced a trance when we started.”

“Then what was going on in the cab?”

“Nothing. I was just flirting.”

“See?” He turned to her. “You’re smart and sexy and seductive and honest. You’re not just the woman in the cab; you’re not just the therapist. You’re all of that.”

Mina stared into his brown eyes. “I want to be all of that for you.”

He shivered, and looked away.

“What?”

“When you look at me that way,” he confessed slowly, “I feel like I can’t resist you.”

I must remember to use my eyes on him, Mina thought. He wants me to.

She reached around, touched his cheek, and guided his face around so she could see his eyes again. She smiled mischievously, and he shivered again — but this time he didn’t look away.

“Play for me,” she said in her most flirtatious voice.

Russell turned back to the piano, and began “All I Ask of You.”

“Tell me about you hypnotizing me in the cab,” he said after a few moments.

“I was going to use a quick-induction method developed by Erickson,” she confessed. “You do it by surprising someone during a handshake.”

He turned to her as the song ended. “It’s amazing seeing this side of you, Mina.”

“What side?” She looked at him through her lashes.

“Being on a date with you.”

Mina smiled and took his hand. “Remember you asked about the handshake induction?”

He nodded.

She started shaking his hand lightly and looked directly into his brown eyes. “It’s easy, once you get the hang of it,” she chanted. “It starts out perfectly normal, an everyday activity, with a little surprise at the end. The thing is, the subject doesn’t know what’s coming, so when the surprise happens they don’t know what to do, and they readily and easily accept the hypnotherapist’s suggestion. In fact, I’ve hypnotized you so many times I’m sure you don’t stand a chance. You make it so easy for me, the way we love looking into each others’ eyes, and you’ve told me that when I flirt with you, you can’t resist my eyes, so when I do this —” she gently began pulling her hand away — “you can’t help but SLEEP.”

Russell was hers.

To Be Continued